Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 27, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through May 27, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 893
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To ilovebilly,

That's an interesting idea you're thinking someone is possibly being visited by, "The Brotherhood of Light (Children of Light)". This certainly has a 'New Agey' element to it.

Are you visited by these 'beings'?

I ask because in my studies this is something that is not part of anything taught by Billy's writings that I can recall. Can you reference your belief of these beings with any of the materials from FIGU?

I realize you begin your post with, " my thoughts", but it's important that we focus on why this forum has been created. It's solely to discuss the materials presented by Billy Meier.

I haven't posted or visited these pages for quite sometime. So when I finally return and read posts that offer others here ideas not attributable to Billy's work makes me think there has been little progress towards the true appreciation of what an incredible source of eternal truth we have to learn and grow from. I respect your right to suggest things that are not part of anything to do with these materials, but, this may not be the best place to express these types of beliefs for obvious reasons.

There are other forums that allow you to expound on your beliefs anyway you deem worthy. Hopefully you can understand my thoughts here and can see the benefit of isolating the FIGU forum from items that can be confusing to newer readers looking for untainted information/discussions about Billy's teachings.

Have a nice day!
a friend in america
Shawn

Nobody

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I am very interested in learning self hypnosis, and dream meditations. I would really appreciate it if some one could give a detailed explination of the excercizes involved in the self hypnosis and dream meditation.

Bianca

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What has happened to this discussion board: So I can't help myself, here it goes:
1/ Learn german
2/ Think in German
3/ Practice German
4/ Look in the mirror,
5/ Ask yourself; Who am I ?
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Tom

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2014 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoping someone can help me.

I recall reading somewhere that meditation can be used to achieve the deepest level of empathy. I wasn't sure if this was referring to the concentration meditation technique or a different technique.

Is there a specific meditation technique for developing empathy, and if so, what are the details for this technique?

Cheers
Tom

Hawaiian

Post Number: 210
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2014 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only when that which pertains to material sensitivity is switched off - and the
particular areas of the brain which are responsible for the material
perceptions are thereby simply deactivated for a certain period of time - can
the feinstoffsinnlich realms be grasped in order to consciously use them.

Erst wenn das Grobstoffsinnliche abgeschaltet wird und damit jene bestimmten
Hirnareale einfach für eine gewisse Spanne ausser Funktion gesetzt werden,
die für die grobstoffsinnliche Wahrnehmung zuständig sind, kann auf die
Bereiche des Feinstoffsinnlichen gegriffen werden, um diese bewusst zu
nutzen.

Finally, dreams - which grant admission into that which is feinstoffsinnlich -
come into play when some information or other from this realm reaches the
consciousness. Thereby the human being's dream opens a world which he
cannot perceive with his rational intellect, if he does not create the ability to
penetrate into the fields of his feinstoffsinnlichkeit and make its faculties
consciously and controllably useful. Through the world of dreams, all
physical laws, as well as all spatial-temporal laws, are repealed, whereby
things can be perceived and understood which remain concealed from the
purely rational intellect’s perception, at least in the waking state.

Letztlich kommt noch das Träumen ins Spiel, das Einlass in das
Feinstoffsinnliche gewährt, wenn irgendwelche Informationen aus diesem
Bereich ins Bewusstsein gelangen. Dadurch öffnet der Traum dem Menschen
eine Welt, die er in seinem rationalen Verstand nicht wahrnehmen kann, wenn
er sich nicht die Fähigkeit erschafft, in die Gefilde seiner Feinstoffsinnlichkeit
einzudringen und sich deren Fähigkeiten bewusst und kontrolliert nutzbar zu
machen. Durch die Welt des Träumens werden alle physikalischen sowie
räumlich-zeitlichen Gesetze ausser Kraft gesetzt

Reference source: Billy Meier's answer to a reader's question, published in the FIGU-Special-Bulletin No. 38, August 2007. The supernatural explained by BEAM.

Depending on a person’s psyche balance, their spirit-form origins and other factors will determine to what extent their empathy will be developed. Meditation in the waking state or realm “prepares” that individual for higher awareness in both the waking and dream states. However, it is in the dream realms where one’s level of evolution really shows its ideal potentials and where higher spirit-forms such as the Plejarens utilize to influence others in new inventions or other matters.

Empathy is just one important factor of the overall spiritual evolution process.

Jacob

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is much to be said about Hawaiians post which warrant a warning.

In order to point out the danger I will use the exact same article from Billy.
Its very dangerous to advise people to develop their ‚feinstoffsinnlich sense’ without the proper condition of the psyche, which is formed by the thoughts and feelings of the consciousness.

One has to think that there are literally billions of people on this planet, with all thoughts and feelings and all sending out ‚feinstoffsinnlichen’ swinging-waves, all exposing each other, this would be somewhat similar to be in a gigant stadium with thousands of people talking, yelling and screaming at the same time, without the proper safeguards it would drive a person crazy.

This is what Billy says:

„Dass das aber nicht geschehen kann, hat das Gehirn im Laufe der Evolution ein Schutzsystem entwickelt, durch das das Gehirn von unkontrollierbaren äussern Reizen resp. feinstoffsinnlichen Einflüssen geschützt wird. Wäre dieses Schutzsystem nicht gegeben, dann würde der Mensch in einen endlosen Abgrund widersprüchlicher Informationen stürzen und, wie gesagt, dem Wahnsinn verfallen.”

Rough English translation:

„”But this cannot happen, the brain has developed a protection system in the course of evolution, so the brain is protected from uncontrollable external stimuli. ‚feinstoffsinnlichen’ influences. If this protection system is not given, then the human would plunge into an endless abyss of conflicting information and, as said, fall into insanity."

End quote.

Dreams allow access to the world of the ‚feinstoffsinnlichen’ when he does not develop these abilities consciously (= by means of meditation, willingly in a conscious wake state, remark Jacob), and controllably (= develop the skill to control these abilities in their causes and effects and develop the ability to separate what is from oneself and what is from others; remark Jacob)

In another quote from Billy:

„Und Tatsache ist, je gefestigter die Identität eines Menschen ist, desto stabiler wird sein Psychezustand, folglich er sich von anderen Psychezuständen abgrenzt und diesbezüglich praktisch unangreifbar wird. Genau das ist aber eine Bedingung, wenn ganz bewusst die Fähigkeiten des Feinstoffsinnlichen erarbeitet werden sollen, denn eine psychische Belastung hätte verheerende Folgen.”

Rough English translation:

„And the fact is, the firmer the identity of a person is, the more stable will his psychic state be, therefore, so that he differentiates himself from other psychic states and is in this respect practically unassailable. But exactly this is a prerequisite when completely consciously the capabilities of the Feinstoffsinnlichen, are to be developed, because a psychological burden would have devastating consequences.”

End quote.

From this I want to state the following that is highly recommended to first stabilize ones own psyche, thoughts, feelings and consciousness before developing „Feinstoffsinnliche” abilities like empathy, etc.

Lastly I want to show what is exactly Hawaiians own assumptions / thoughts in the following text.

Depending on a person’s psyche balance, 1)their spirit-form origins and other factors will determine to what extent their empathy will be developed.

2)Meditation in the waking state or realm “prepares” that individual for higher awareness in both the waking and dream states.

3) However, it is in the dream realms where one’s level of evolution really shows its ideal potentials and where higher spirit-forms such as the Plejarens utilize to influence others in new inventions or other matters.

The words marked in red are Hawaiians own thoughts.

My responses to those thoughts:

1) The origine of spirit-forms is irrelevant, its the level of evolution which relevant, there are a lot of Earth humans with extra-terrestrial spirit-forms and a lot of them live with a similar consciousness-related capabilities as the rest of humanity, based on Hawaiians thoughts, those humans would have been much more empathic then the humans with indigenous spirit-forms.

2) Meditation is a way to actively develop the consciousness, the psyche, control the thoughts and feelings, its preparation, development and application, not just preparation.

3) The dream realms are not where ones level of evolution really shows, its in the present, the here and now, in how one thinks, feels and acts in the normal waking state, where one uses the law of cause and effect to get things done.

Last remark: Its very important that there is a clear separation between ones own thoughts and the spirit teaching, so it does not sound that it all comes from Billy.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 586
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thank you for clearing up this matter for us students on the forums.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Vincent

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, thanks for pointing that out or else I wouldn't have known that it was not all coming from Billy.

Jacob

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your welcome, it was important information for people know and to consider.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Hawaiian

Post Number: 213
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not exactly, Jacob,

Meditation is only a “tool” to discipline the material consciousness while in the waking state. However in the dream realms “it” takes on a different “state” that in “itself” must also be disciplined if one has mastered it so that their awareness is not separated as how meditation in the waking state “separates” itself from primarily from the 5 basic senses, so that the higher 6th and 7th senses become dominant.

There is a big difference between the waking and dream realms when meditation is being utilized. One factor to realize is that (meditation in the dream realms is very similar to when the psyche was first initialized during the development of the fetus). The brain has not been fully developed but the psyche at that moment was actually the interface between the non-material and material functions so that in essence, it “hovers” between these two realms.

Therefore when a mature human being meditates with the self-discipline of “hovering” while in the dream state, there awareness will become almost Omni-present that is not restricted to the perceptions that are available during the waking realms. For example one no longer “sees” only through the eyes but sees without even looking, objects in front are easily seen in the back without turning one’s head.

Jacob, you are absolutely right that it is very dangerous for those whose psyche is not robust enough or balanced to handle erroneous or illogical influences that are either internal or externally produced. For example, when one is coming out of the deep sleep period and between the emerging sleep state and awakening state when input from the eyes just begin to have influence in one’s perception that are introduced to the dream state, these shadows can become associated with either terror or just plain shadows, depending of course by the condition of the psyche and one’s self-discipline in maintaining a “hovering” condition so that these inputs remain in their respective reality and not something that an unbalanced undisciplined psyche and material conscious creates.

It is very dangerous to try to endeavor on this if one is not prepared and he/she can become insane if they are not careful. However once one has “mastered” such techniques, they will not longer have any fear to progress further and evolve further. There are ways to train for such endeavors, but often takes years of discipline which eventually becomes an individual endeavor where no one will come to your aid if one encounters problems and here lies the danger of getting “sucked in” and not returning to the previous state.

I have to disagree on your assessment that former ET spirit forms currently incarnated on Earth are no different than those who originated here. It is similar to comparing the electrical potentials of two different sizes of batteries being charged at the same voltage source. For example a battery with a potential of 100 amp storage capacity (storage bank = 100) has less potential than a battery that has ET origins that equal to 500 amp of storage).

Both batteries will charge at the same rate as the charging source, but the one with the ET storage amp has a much higher potential to overtake the other one simply because their memory banks of knowledge and experience are much higher. And the highest potential of knowledge is wisdom, which is a combination of knowledge and experience and it is through the waking and dream realms where these potentials are developed. Depending only on the waking states has its limitations. This is all my opinion and I tested it out myself to experience it first hand and it is up to you to decide for yourself if one dares to move forward instead of waiting for FIGU or BEAM to explain it to you word for word. When will one start to learn on yourself?

When will you take your own step forward remains the question one should ask themselves or let that question be a problem for the next incarnation, it is your choice in these matters. I only want to point out a prospective that has currently worked just fine for myself and not on some “missionary” quest to change others, the change is your free will to make.

Finally at least I come up with possible solutions to help clean up this mess that others have done to planet Earth including the Plejarens instead of keep repeating that broken record “it is your responsibility and no one else”. If anything else, at the least although my presence here and else-where has been quite controversial, it has caused others to think more dimensionally, which is good because at times sometimes a good bloody nose is often the best medicine for learning for those who need it. But those who follow a balanced journey need not be subjected to harsh environments although residing in a harsh environment will require some adjusting to make.

Jacob

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, but its exactly as I said Hawaiian.

Meditation is absolutely on of the most prominent factors in the consciousness-related development, in fact Billy names it one of the three factors for human progress (page 91, Book Einführung in die Meditation)

1. Work
2. Meditation
3. Learning and evolution

Meditation is essential for consciousness-related / spiritual evolution.

Secondly, how is it possible for you to state that "meditation in the dream realms is very similar to when the psyche was first initialized during the development of the fetus", while the fetus is completely unaware / unconscious of itself, and at that time there is NO self-aware personality at that time yet.

To my knowledge a fetus does start to exhibit REM sleep-cycles at 7 months.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090413185734.htm

Where in the spirit teaching can YOU tell me that meditation in the dream realms is very similar to when the psyche was first initialized during the development of the fetus?
Also, the psyche forms itself by means of thoughts and feelings of the consciousness, how is that possible when a fetus has an unconscious consciousness ?

The words I have stated about the dangers of what you proposed are echoed by me, they come from Billy, expressed in the same article as you used, it was absolutely incorrect of you not to mention those warnings.

The humans on this planet with an ET spirit-form have their consciousness throttled back just a little above the 'average' Earth human, or they would go insane. These humans can only very slowly undo this throttling back by means of hard self-study, mediation, learning, etc. which takes lives to do so. For the rest they are de facto Earth humans at present in their personality and psyche. I know this quite well, if you understand my hint in this.

The origin of the spirit-form is NEVER a factor, only the effective evolution of the spirit-form, also there should never be made a distinction between humans and their respective spirit-forms.
All humans with their spirit-forms all stem from the same source, which is the Creation universal-consciousness and all will return, sooner or later.

The spirit teaching as described in Billy’s books and Geisteslehre books, writings, etc. enable a person to take responsibility for oneself, to learn and understand and think for oneself.

Finally you get my point (hopefully) with your own words „This is all my opinion..” you really need to differiate between what is your opinion and what is mentioned in the spirit teaching.

For far too long the spirit teaching has suffered the mingling with opinions, assumptions, thoughts and misinterpretations or downright falsifications, I am not saying that you are deliberately are trying to do that, but when you make it sound that your words are coming from Billy/FIGU then it already distorts the information, which can be very misleading for people who seek and find the truth.

You should really look at your last statement, which is out of touch with reality. Do you really think that you, me or anyone else on this FIGU forum is capable to come up with solutions ‚to clean up the mess’ as you perceive it, and give advise to the Plejarens?
The mission spreads out over many millennia, and is carefully planned and executed with the aid of Arahat Athersata, Nokodemjon and many people who are involved over many lifetimes.

There is absolutely no way that you can come up with solutions that the Plejarens, their high council, Arahat Athersata, etc. could not come up with.

For you its important to learn how to separate what is YOUR opinion and state it as such and when you make statements, back it up with sources from FIGU.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 590
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Actually FIGU, Billy, and the Plejaren Federation came up with solutions to Earth's problems, which were caused by others and are caused by damn near every Earth human, such as the overpopulation petition, petition against death penalty and torture, endorsing the Earth Charter from Global Green (many good solutions), active alliance activism such as activism against desertification using bio-topes and activism against the worldwide military industrial complex and weapons industries, solutions for overpopulation, including world wide birth stop and 7 year birth-rate checks, solutions for pending world wars, criminality, organized crime, and enforcement of Earth stringent birth-control is the multi-national peace-keeping troop and the establishment of a worldwide direct democracy, the release and dissemination of the spiritual teaching and spirit lessons for Earthlings to study the laws and recommendations of Creation and detach themselves from religion, 800 year long preservation of the tens of thousands of pages written by Billy for present and future generations, prophecies and predictions, recommendation of independence from politics and the consciousness enslavement of religion, the establishment of the SSSC in Switzerland and the various Landesgruppen, English and Japanese translations of books alongside preservation activism of the German language which is based on Old Lyrian, blocks of contact notes with dialogue between Billy and the Plejaren covering everything from history, consciousness related evolution, politics, scientific and medical information, also suggestion for the Earth to shift to renewable energy, primarily geothermal, the questions and answers section of the forums, multi-lingual forums and websites for people to discover and discuss the truth, interviews, DVD's and other multi-media, as well as addressing pressing world problems and articles of interest from bulletins etc. Billy is the original activist against climate change, overpopulation, and bio-chipping, and the author of the effective attention mediation manuscripts that were copied by monks, and the author of two meditation books, not to mention the symbols book covering symbols of the storage banks, not to mention books with telepathic transmissions from the highest and lowest pure spirit levels for Earthlings to gain knowledge from. Last but not least are impulses, which bring about developments in science and medicine and shape science fiction films and books to prepare Earth humanity for the future.

The only solutions in recent memory I can recall from you is: trying to steer dreams and mediate in dreaming state and suggesting the Plejaren do dream experiments on the Bafath as a punishment so they can realize the damage done to Earth on their prison planet. Everyone is all ears for your other solutions, by all means post away...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 788
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hawaiian's current post, which was thankfully rebutted by both Jacob and Corey, is an excellent example of how someone can spread their delusions and do great damage to the presentation of the spiritual teaching. Confidently stating nonsensical, inaccurate information is what has led and can again lead to new belief systems, cults and religions. And where better than to begin to contaminate the truth than on a forum where people are coming to find it, to study and learn it for themselves? Notice that Hawaiian continues to state these "truths" of his without drawing any absoutely clear distinctions between the actual spiritual teaching and his own opinions and hallucinations. One also has to wonder if Hawaiian's preoccupation with the dream state is at all facilitated by the use of any…substances to help him induce these states. Whatever the situation may be, we don't need anyone to be muddying the waters regarding the spiritual teaching.

Scott

Post Number: 2448
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

At the prompting of others and for myself you have been reminded repeatedly about the inconsistences in your postings related to the spiritual teachings. Although you may feel versed in your comprehension and understanding of what the spiritual teachings encompass, the teachings are very specific to the mission at this time. If you would take the advice of others and refrain from making posts which don't coincide with the information, unless you can reference the source within the teachings, I and the other moderators will have to reject your posts.

Thank you
Scott Forum Moderator

Ferbon

Post Number: 364
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consider this....

If Hawaiian's posts are so "bad" why not block this user from the forum at least for complience period of time?
Instead, again and again his example (as major falsifier) comes around in which others - even worse than him - hide quite comfortably.
Wouldn't this simple solution be more effective than ongoing senseless dispute and "debunking" presented as accepted standard by your majesty and associated highnesses?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 789
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> This forum is certainly a place where people's opinions can be, and are, shared. One can disagree with anything, including the spiritual teaching, Meier's writing, information, the Plejaren, etc.

However, the problem comes about when one is combining their opinion with the most important element and information, i.e. the spiritual teaching, and they completely, repeatedly fail to drawn any VERY clear distinction between the two, effectively confusing the issue quite badly.

There are many topics about which people express themselves here. I don't agree with every opinion and sometimes I may learn something, stand corrected, etc., also by what I previously disagreed with.

The spiritual teaching is another matter all together. And, considering how well just about everybody on this forum knows the painful, millennia long consequences of the falsifications of the teaching, I'm on the side of severity in terms of not allowing it to be falsified again, inadvertently or otherwise, blatantly of subtly.

We are all quite capable of making mistakes, as well as correcting them and, most importantly, not repeating them.

So, I fail to see any hierarchal behavior at play here. Please be direct and spell out exactly who and what you are referring to.

Jacob

Post Number: 166
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or consider this..

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a person venting his / her opinions and thoughts about the spirit teaching, as long they are stated as such and not made to sound they come from the spirit teaching.

This gives people the chance to find out what is written in the spirit teaching and what is the posters opinions/thoughts/assumptions, so they can make their own thoughts.

This is a discussion forum, and when people post something, allowed by the moderators, they could / should expect a response, because other people can think as well and have knowledge about the subject matter.

It has nothing to do with a senseless dispute or debunking, but simply cause and effect, and not by a majesty and associated highness.

Its never a senseless dispute or debunking if opinions, assumptions and thoughts are interwoven in the spirit teaching material, because allowing unvalidated information like that in the spirit teaching could lead to new falsifications.

I think nothing more is important then keeping the spirit teaching clean of assumptions, thoughts, opinions, etc. regardless from who they come.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 174
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon

I agree with you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hawaiian!s post.
I was under the impression that as human beings we are ALL allowed to think.
joe

Str0323

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

Goblet of the Truth, chapter 25, 288

288) When searching for and fathoming the truth, guard yourselves against crampfully directing your thoughts and feelings in a fighting wise against the untruth of the time-immemorial and against the untruth of the religious, ideological and philosophical belief; fighting against the untruth does not mean to go in quarrelsomeness against it, rather taking up a defensive position in accordance with the gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, so as to put everything untruthly and thus everything belief-based in its proper place; if however you do not act in this wise, then you force yourselves again into distinct lines and further your unfreedom as well as the unpeace and disharmony in yourselves, through which your striving becomes a ridiculous imposture and coercion and shows no lasting value, because truthly nothing is learnt and the great effect of a permanence never comes; fight-based strivings mean Gewalt and coercion, and such bring no advantage, but only great disadvantage, therefore you must refrain from them and turn to the free unfolding of the truth, and indeed in the wise, that you willingly and without aggression against the untruth extend your hand to the real truth and bring everything untruthly to a standstill by only accepting the truthly and the truth itself, if you have found it; only thus can you fight against the untruth without quarrelsomeness in gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit and win against it, so you go forth with the truth as victors in true greatness.

Salome
Scott

Darren

Post Number: 398
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Everyone is allowed to think but Hawaiian is mixing his own thoughts and assumptions in with Billy's spiritual teachings and (deliberately?) making out like it is from Billy when it is not. Weather it is deliberate or not, it shouldn't be happening because it could misleads some people to think it is Billy's own words and teachings.

Mark92111

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,
I do not post much here but I do read everything that gets posted. I am not trying to gang up on you but the points raised regarding your posts are also true to me. I hope that you can adjust your posts accordingly. I enjoy reading your posts up until the point that my senses scream at me to stop because it's easy for me to see when your personal thoughts or experiences begin to blend into the teachings. I hope you can make adjustments cause I would really like to see more of your posts. Salome

Corey

Post Number: 593
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Nice excerpt. I can say with a clear conscious that that is what me, Jacob, and MH were doing by posting defensively using forced forcelessness by pointing out Hawaiian's "blending" of his own disinformation with valid Billy material.: and I can say that I didn't see any Gewalt in our posts, or think we were being on the offensive in any way, thus trying to eliminate any further falsifications, or distortions, using logical force defensively. And as Jacob pointed out, it is not a senseless dispute to debunk opinions and assumptions when it comes to the spiritual teaching, as this could lead to new falsifications.

MH brings up another good point about how we are all capable of making mistakes, correcting them, and most importantly not repeating them. I can honestly say Hawaiian was asked repeatedly over the years by the moderators, to clearly identify what comes from Billy and what comes from his own ideas and opinions in his posts, and he never did this, whether this was deliberate or undeliberate I cannot say. By repeating the same mistake(s) Hawaiian could be hindering his evolution (see Billy's words below):

"The way of progress is generously paved with errors. However, errors are necessary so one learns from them- this is the path of evolution"*(a)

"The making of errors is a fundamental essence of one's progress, yet it must never be seen such that the exact same errors are permitted to be made over and over again. In fact it is the case that a specific error should arise only once, to then never be made again in precisely the exact same form"*(b)

Salome

Corey

SOURCE:
*(a) page 196 Might of the Thoughts translation
*(b) page 198 Might of the Thoughts translation
copyright English text: 2012 FLGA/German text: 2012 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Votan

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren

How strange that is not how I see it, but then I question things that I might not agree with.

I am a number 7 who questions things that I do not agree with.

I once questioned the fact that us being on this earth has more to do with growing our spiritual cycle and got shot down in flames.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page