Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 06, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through March 06, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

where focus goes energy floes!

Peace,
Ervin

Earthling

Post Number: 391
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then again, regarding the above mentioned KKK; since MHorn is versed in the martial arts (I think?), he can take energy thrown against him and turn it into energy that is useful for him and therefore destructive for KKK's intentions and his own self.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do we need to give Korph enough energy to ignore him? Let him flail around like the rest of us until he either sinks or swims. He hasn't evolved his criticisms, and though they have been pretty well dispersed, they were never very good in the first place. Perhaps if he were to present something (genuinely) new, we could again dissect it looking for some grains of worthwhile criticism.

We all have egos, but most of us know how to subserve our egos when truth is realized. Those that can't become like stone - not evolving, only decaying.
Love is always the way

Thomas

Post Number: 839
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not intending to be rude but you guys spend an awful lot of time "ignoring" Korff. I thought ignoring someone meant not wasting your time on them yet here we are discussing and spending time on just that person. If he or anyone who is for him reads this forum, they are probably awash in glee that his name is mentioned so often! LOL!!!
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 402
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks , Thomas . Logic is a wonderful thing , if anyone can only see it .

Mark

Earthling

Post Number: 392
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, very clever, but by 1/2, as the expression goes; the possible ignoring of whats-his-name being discussed, is at the FIGU level or their USA representative; not us, here in the peanut gallery.

That said, it may well apply to us, and as such, I'm done on this subject. Over & out.

J_jansen

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I watched Korff's promotion video for his new project and I saw he's still promoting his old book as being some kind of difinitive hoax proof.
If his new findings have the same research quality as his book then there's not much to be worried about IMO. For substantiation see :

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Web_site_files_pointing_out_shortcomings_in_Korff%27s_Spaceships_of_the_Pleiades,_Internet,_January_2003

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Analysis_of_Korff%27s_Spaceships_of_the_Pleiades_(small_version),_Internet,_January_2003

I also immediately noted some untruths in his promo perhaps I'll add them to the website when I feel like doing that (it's rather boring).

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1024
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all!

IMO, Michael's idea is appealing, of course. Who wants to descend into the cesspit with such moral filth as Korff? But, on the other hand, the dichotomy - shall we 1.) ignore him or 2.) not? - is simplistic. Sure, let's not just waste our time giving his smokey fire oxygen, but at the same time, his attacks are very useful.

Billy has often thanked his many enemies for all their zealous efforts to denounce and debunk him because all these mendacious attacks ultimately serve the truth by enticing SOME people to do their own investigations. The people who do this are really the only people who will be the future change-agents, I think. And the others - the believers - will merely remain part of the problem. KKK's konfusion is a source of komfort for those who kannot kope with the truth.

So why don't we do both? Prudently ignore particular aspects of KKK' krazy krap, (like FIGU being "satanic-based") while simultaneously labouring to reveal targeted aspects of the truth (Kaliope's money-making schemes, for instance), so genuine truth seekers can find it in the English language when they come looking.

Best of both worlds?

I notice that KKK's kontemptible krud has already given rise to forum contributors' bringing educational URLs to the fore, easily followed by genuine truth-seekers. :-) That's how truth works and that's why Semjase calls it an elemental force.

Cheers!
Dyson

Edward

Post Number: 1710
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael.....

Very good insight!

Best, indeed...to Ignore him!

The more attention he gets....the more...he 'shines in the light', so to
speak.

Like they say: All publicity...is good publicity!; which we should avert for
his advantage!

Edward.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

You write, "Like they say: All publicity...is good publicity!"

Then shouldn't we help promote (instead of ignore) KKK's unwitting promotion of BEAM? Seems like a win-win situation to me.

Cheers!
Dyson

Michael_horn

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Based on what Ptaah said, Korff's intentions are to create new slander, lies and defamation of Meier and the case (also all the investigators, etc.)

Should anyone actually pay attention to him, I'm prepared to rebut, if necessary. But I think letting him fester in anonymity is much better; why help create a mess that you then have to clean up all over again?

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

"why help create a mess that you then have to clean up all over again?"

Because KKK's loony attacks are VERY useful. He's NOT anonymous. He seems to get a LOT of MAINSTREAM media attention - arguably MUCH more than Meier himself! KKK gives the truth a huge boost, albeit indirectly, which seems to me to be the commonest way truth is boosted here on Planet Upsidedown. And Jeroen Jansen (THANK YOU!!) has already done most of the boring cleanup work already. All anyone has to do is have a look at the real demonstrated FACTS (if we provide them), and not only do they learn the truth about Billy, they also learn the truth about KKK. Namely, he's a shameless liar, cheat and con-artist. They might even see some of his connections and start to form a bigger picture. We totally ignore the guy at our cost. That's the Freemasons' way, who DO have something to hide, and don't want the scrutiny. I say, accept this blessing-in-disguise and let truth do it's wonderful work through him.

Billy has often thanked his many enemies for all their zealous efforts to denounce and debunk him because all these mendacious attacks ultimately serve the truth by enticing SOME people to do their own investigations. The people who do this are really the only people who will be the future change-agents, I think.

I know this is in English in a few places, but I can't put my finger on it just now.

Cheers!
Dyson

Michael_horn

Post Number: 169
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, Dyson, then Ptaah must be one of them dreaded...Freemasons with something to "hide":

Florena (to Billy): I have passed on your related explanation to Ptaah. He says that he is not pleased about it because such action will trigger a new controversy which will be full of lies and slander. Ptaah explained that Korff is suffering from a consciousness-related disorder connected with delusion, respectively that he is paranoid to a high degree. Besides, he is a selfish intriguer not accessible to reason, who is full of hatred against you and is slanderously trying with all dishonest means to accuse you of lying and cheating, and trying to let the truth of our contacts appear in the same light of lies and cheating. In order to reach his goal which he wants to attain in his maniacal delusion, Korff is now trying to hideously misuse Michael Horn for a dishonest controversy, to produce the pro-and-contra DVD mentioned by you, and to curse you worldwide again with slanderous claims of lying and cheating. Ptaah explains that it is extremely regrettable that Michael Horn is involved with him, because what is done is contraproductive. Besides...the whole thing is entirely unworthy for the mission. Korff infamously imposes this unworthiness upon Michael Horn and is showing him in a dubious light. Ptaah asks Michael Horn to distance himself from this issue because nothing good will result from the whole venture, but only a new and dishonest controversy, as this is in Korff’s mind.

There are FAR better ways, means and places to "serve the truth" than to gratuitously feed the ugliness that is Kal Korff.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 406
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kooky Klutz Klam

Darren

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Why not ask Billy to ask Ptaah what your best course of action is with KKK?

btw, have you asked Billy for his opinion on whether or not you should ignore him.

J_jansen

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Just my opinion on this since I've not been ignoring Korff in the past. I think ignoring his more and more emotional attacks and other emotional "discharges" is a good idea. But when it comes to his reasoning about the core evidence in the case I'm not going to ignore it bacause I like trying to find out the truth and then documenting it on a website. It also speeds up the process of truth finding for other people. It's also fun pointing out errors in arguments for it being a hoax with the result that the seemingly impossible becomes more and more likely. But I also think that Korff is useful in the sense that he dispite his sloppy research adds some advancement in the discussion about the evidence. For example the Asket and Nera doubles topic. Recently I wrote an article on the those photos trying to refute IIG's claims. It's can be found at:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Analysis_of_IIG%27s_Meier_Case_explanations

Regards,

Jeroen
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Articles_by_Jeroen_Jansen

Thomas

Post Number: 857
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what happened to your site Jeroen?
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Johnboy

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Korff is a 'tempest in a teapot' and is trying to stir up the tea so much that is spills into something bigger for his own personal gain. He still tries to relight his personal fire against Billy. Michael Horn has put out his fire so many times that Korff's "wood is wet", but not impossible to re-light. Ptaah is simply stating that we should not give him any fuel for his own personal delusional gains. I agree.

Dave

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Attacks of others, be it through thoughts and feelings, through words, hate, slander or actions, may never be made one's concern because they essentially are the concern of the creators, who must cope with them themselves. Through their aggression against fellow human beings, they inflict damage on themselves, because their machinations affect their own thoughts and feelings, whereby they are peaceless and joyless in themselves and decline to vicious frustration.”

Being Oneself – Billy 5th February 1980 (futureofmankind.co.uk)

I think he poor man needs some kindness

Best wishes

Dave

Michael_horn

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah made his recommendations clear of course. And I have no problem knowing what to do, my point was that it should be up to Korff to promote his nonsense, not us. I hardly ever get anyone writing to me about Korff's claims; he's pretty much regarded as a non-entity in the UFO world and among most skeptics. He's also got all sorts of fights going on with other opponents of the Meier case, which makes it hard for them to quote him or use him as a source.

As I mentioned, Chris Lock has already deconstructed the Langdon-Korff attempts to duplicate Meier's WCUFO evidence. Again though, I'll wait until there's enough interest/controversy to post it. Likewise, I have a rebuttal to Korff's entire credibility waiting, should it be necessary in response.

I agree and support Jeroen's approach of course (please send me that article for posting on my site!). As someone who's gone head-to-head with every possible skeptic and attacker, including two radio debates with Korff (where he didn't fare too well) I'm not shy about doing so again.

If you would also read a bit about the origin of the whole CFI-West/IIG fiasco:

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash5/tree.htm

...and the foolish, impotent performance and dishonesty by Derek Bartholomaus:

http://theyfly.com/newsflash91/Top_Skeptic_Fixed.htm

http://theyfly.com/SkepticsCaught.htm

...you'd also understand why he/they are so desperate to try to salvage their own demolished reputation(s) and attack Meier without substantiation or justification (as well as actually falsifying my emails). Note that Bartholomaus' foundational argument, and one that Langdon was stupid enough to try to make, is that Meier used model UOFs and model trees. Of course Bartholomaus is still fuming over having to RETRACT that claim...and Langdon-Korff will suffer the same fate, thanks to Chris Lock.

Clearly Korff is a VERY disturbed person, as Ptaah points out...and as his claims of having nearly 50 million visitors to his website, when he's ranked at well over 9,000,000th on the internet, also reveal.

So if there's to be more fighting (which can actually be a bit of, pardon me, fun when the truth is on your side) let them bring the fight to us.

But I think that we should focus most of our precious time and energy on presenting what the Meier case has to offer, especially the spiritual and consciousness-related teaching. Remember, this is not only the core of the case, it's the great essence that the human being can use to liberate themselves from the domination of the darkness and ignorance of this world. And that is precisely why it is so massively attacked and suppressed by the powers that be and their pawns and accomplices, like Korff.

Justsayno

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, do you know what names he goes under on his youtube account? I want in on the fun too :-)
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

J_jansen

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I've cancelled the website (meiercase.0x2a.info) in december since it was too time-consuming and too large. So I moved all the important parts to the futureofmankind website. See:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

Jeroen
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Articles_by_Jeroen_Jansen

Smukhuti

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Every possible way KKK is trying to disprove and discredit Meier information is a possible way a skeptic could think or a future KKK could act; and every possible way KKK is countered by presenting materials based on truth and logic is a way for skeptics and truth seekers alike to discover the truth. All these truth supportive materials can only do good.

IMHO there is no need to waste energy preparing "attacking" materials of truth or by doing pro-active campaigns or media duels against him. That will only give him prominence and fame and divert time in underproductive endeavours. But not "defending" the truth when required can have unforeseen consequences. We are in a time where a lie spoken over and over and powerfully is accepted as truth by many. In other words, there is no need to raise a battalion to invade hostile territory, but raising a platoon to defend a fortified and hardened (with truth) territory can be enough.

There are so many earthlings siding the truth, things can be dealt case by case basis based on individual/combimed reason and effort only. Maybe the "many" here is a miniscule fraction-fraction of a percent, but the brigade and platoon rule is applicable here.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page