Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 12, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through December 12, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 446
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Could someone give me contact info of Jeroen Jansen ? Have to ask him about the 2nd WCUFO footage which he had seen on TV..
"Jeroen
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 12:02 am

Have you ever made wedding cake beamship footage which
fits the following description:
A wedding cake beamship hovers above a green hill.
However, contrary to the wedding cake beamship footage on the
"Ausschnitte/Reportagen" one of the middle layers of the beamship
shows movement. In this layer because of the movement each four/five
seconds a line of rectangular openings is revealed. This movement
looks a bit like the movement of the gills of a fish which open and
close.
The layer showing the movement might be the layer beneath the layer
with the spheres or the layer with the spheres.
I think I've seen something like this on TV about six years back
and want to check in this way whether I'm mistaken about this or not.
Regards,
Jeroen Jansen

ANSWER: Hi Jeroen,
Billy really made a second video of the wedding cake ship (about 10 -
12 minutes). He filmed Quetzal flying around a tree and up the slope
of a hill (with the 7-meter ship). Unfortunately the video was stolen
even before Billy could make a copy of it (at the Center!). Billy
suspects who it was, but even a search done by Ptaah and/or Quetzal
brought no result.
We would be VERY interested to know where you saw that video!"
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Eduardo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I understand that the Plejaren gave out plenty of evidence like videos, pictures ect. But it seems that all of that evidence is open for speculation. For example the photographs and videos people can see them as models. But why they never let Billy take an undisputable piece of evidence that could not be open for speculation? For example they could let Billy to take a video of the beam ship very close, Billy walking around the beam ship and videotaping? Or touching the spacecraft so that way anybody can't say it’s a model because something like that will be impossible to ignore.

Thank you.

Jacob

Post Number: 783
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduardo,

There is plenty of hard evidence, there have been even metalsamples of the beamships themselves.
I suggest you visit www.theyfly.com and research the site, there are movies of Billy AND beamship(s) in the same frame.

Also logical thinking that a poor one-armed man (Billy) with just a simple camera has taken the pictures and video (on a filmcamera) well before the time of Photoshop, Gimp and Maya rendering tools.
Not to forget the sounds made by the beamships.

(Message edited by jacob on November 09, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eduardo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob thank you for your answer
I know of every single hard evidence of Billy, metal samples, sound recording, videos etc. plus the spiritual teachings, prophecies etc. I truly believe (Posses truth) the case with all my heart and I acknowledge that I find so much truth logic knowledge wisdom and love in this case. My question was more in the sense that not everybody is like me or you (using logic). There are people that can’t simply accept anything even thou they have seen pictures, metal samples etc. And I guess the Plejaren knew that not everybody will take the case serious. I mean people can see the samples or they can even hear from the best scientific in the world that the samples are not from this planet or they are just imposible to make (but at the end is just the word of another human being that could be lying) or even the person can think somebody is paying that scientific to concur with the case. Again there is no a better way to believe or understand something than simply watching with your own eyes. The Plejaren could have come up with evidence too hard so undisputable that would leave no room for interpretation. For example who will argue with Billy or who will not see the truth if the Plejaren had let Billy to film their beam ship from two meters way? Billy touching the space craft with his own hands? Billy being recorded when he fired the weapon from Menara? Billy two meters away from a beam ship that is taking off? Or is it that they want to leave some room for interpretation? Semjase facing the camera backwards and dematerializing in front of it? That would be absolutely something that nobody on this planet will deny.

Thank you.

Jacob

Post Number: 785
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The beamships use antigravity / electromagnetic propulsion which would be lethal in 2 meters (7 ft) distance, the forcefield would simply crush Billy, if he came too close (which is impossible due to safety measures)

Always remember that the 5 physical senses (from the 7 senses, of the other 2 senses which can sense into the fine-material realm) can not provide the final proof, its your intellect and logical thinking through common-sense and reason which provides that.

In my view, you cant reason with a person who only wants to believe and does not want to know.

A person stuck in cult-relgieous beliefs will defend as a rule of thumb to the teeth his/her beliefs, so no use arguing with those people.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Tony_q

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduardo, my thinking on this is that the evidence was given in a very specific way for a very specific reason. It was always stated that the Plejaran would never "land on the white house lawn" This type of in your face evidence would forcibly change peoples world view and conceptions of life the universe and everything and is a course of action which is denied for that very reason. Billy's evidence is a perfect example of how to introduce concepts to people who are ready for it and bypass those who can not or will not accept them. To have filmed Billy in the act of actually firing a laser gun and burning a hole in the tree is equivalent to the other forcible type of interference in a culture, this film if it had been taken would have been absolutely impossible to fake in the circumstances surrounding Billy at the time. The same goes for your other suggestions such as Billy walking up to a 21 meter craft and touching it, there is no way this could be anything other than real and any evidence like this given to the public would have had many negative consequences. Billy's real mission was to bring the true teachings of creation back to the earth. There isn't a hope in hell as the saying goes of Billy being able to accomplish anything at all had something like this been released to the public. As we know from the contact notes even with the evidence Billy provided he was bombarded by people from all over the world calling to his house on a daily basis, can you imagine what would have happened if he had provided the evidence you suggested? Billy would have had to go into hiding at the very least. He may have been taken by the military/government, every nut case in the world would show up at his door step. The message he was gently trying to spread into human consciousness over a period of hundreds of years would be forced onto a human population unable to process it and could cause the collapse of society as we know it. The result of this if it happened is unknown but you can imagine it wouldn't be pretty.
For me the way the evidence actually was presented is itself proof enough of an incredible advanced intellect involved in the process. Every picture taken in a precise way so as to give an out for anyone who can't accept what they are seeing, every piece of hard evidence also given in a way that taken at a cursory glance can appear as something else mundane etc.

All of the evidence though if analysed and cogitated on provides ample proof of extraterrestrial involvement for those willing to put in the time and effort into it.
In my mind there was no other way to do this, to keep the idea of extraterrestrial life in the public eye for decades while not forcing the reality onto people, to introduce those ready for spiritual change to the information and to give Billy the time to complete his mission of writing down the most important teachings in mankind's history. I think it was masterfully done and it's still being done right now. Amazing. :-)

Zanderson

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They say seeing is believing, but using reasoning and logical thinking we know that what we see "may not" be the truth.

I remember Semjase, stating to watch for "the wolf in sheep clothing", so their actions maybe for us to really have a skeptic mindset towards such acts. As such one would be better able to assess a situation rather than just accepting it at face value. This becomes more useful especially since the P's will not be around for some upcoming events (from what I remember)...

Think about this, with all these ufo like craft been developed by various governments, its not far-fetch to think they might use it to deceive the people. Is it?

At-least now, persons will think and assess things for themselves. And they have even started thinking about the motivations behind certain actions (well thats what i observe). As Jacob said "the 5 physical senses (from the 7 senses, of the other 2 senses which can sense into the fine-material realm) can not provide the final proof, its your intellect and logical thinking through common-sense and reason which provides that"... :-)

Well Eduardo thats my "5 cents"...
Hmmm, I seem to be giving out a lot of those lately, at this rate I may go broke... lol
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Teesoft

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well i think one thing the Plejaren wanted is as we wake up to learn and live becoming space faring race they also wanted us to be a spiritual people (not Religious) so their major mission in my perspective is about our spiritual side so we can finaly learn peace on Earth before we are fully capable of perfect space travel...Imagine what we will do to less civilized race if we could kill our own kind without guilt or remorse, (its either we play being God or we teach them our hell bent religion).... If the Plejarens wanted to prove themselves or wanted the world to be fully aware of either them or extraterrestrial civilization they can easily do that even if they didn't land officially (e.g the race that was suppose to land official in Usa in year 2000 and they stop them, if they haven't they could prove the Plejarens exist and of course everyone will believe them) so to buttress my point i think on the one hand they gave those evidence to get us attracted to think and not just believe everything but rather ponder it within us and make up our own mind if its the truth or not cus we all know how much this believe system haven't been helping at all and on the other hand providing to much evidence wouldn't be good for either Billy or us as it will be almost equivalent to official landing ship which they told us would turn bad.
One other thing is any no fault finding and normal human being who read the contact note must agree with me that their is enough evidence ranging from the prophesies to the predictions to the all range of topic discuss in the CR; astrology, astronomy, medical science, even with our goverment secret sometimes (apollo 11 fake landing which of recent wiki leak confirm billy about ) and all sort of things that when you really sit down and think logically about this you will realise this cant be conjured up by a poor man who has only hand.

Salome,
Tosin.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many may think that space travel is purely a technical issue.
But I think that it is the failure of man to open its mind to a greater oneness that holds him from advancing in this field. We have surely advanced from “stone age man” that only knew its own family tribe to the “internet surfing human of today”.
Still - much of the pride of humans, nations and religions is yet to crack.
A growing sense of “we” and a decreasing sense of “I” is an essential part of our spiritual development:
The Plejaren often state that it would end in disaster if sciences advance faster than man’s spiritual development.
That is why I think that we will only become space traveling cosmic citizens after we have developed a much more egoless mind of peace and oneness among us - technical insights will happen incidentally.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 462
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
Premilinary Investigative Report, pg 426
Regarding the disappearance of metal sample at Marcel Vogel, Wendell says

" This would have been more disturbing had we not already encountered a similar disapperance of the next earlier state of this metal before this in Switzerland, as mentioned earlier."

Is Wendell talking about the disappearance of stage 3 metal which when exposed got transformed into granules of less volume(pg 414) or is he talking about some other loss of metal sample. The 2nd scenario to my knowledge is not present in both the reports. In Supplementary Report, Wendell talked about the loss of metal sample stage 5 with the MIT professor, which took place after Marcel lost it.

By the way, Are Plejaren involved in the disappearance of both metal samples at Marcel Vogel & MIT Professor ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Edward

Post Number: 2292
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

I think the Plejaran were. There is a description of what happened and why
they did it, as far as I know. Just like was conducted with photographs, in
the past; they had their reasons....

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 464
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres82

If this section is still open may you please delete my previous message (I rushed to get my comment in)

Hello Eddie!!

Its Andres Criado, Boy, Lyrian Spirit that lives in Australia! You know..

I hope you are well, I am sure you are.
I have seen a photo of you from 2011 in summer, you look very healthy and happy; I am content and pleased.
Im learning german to make connections with my past you too know this..

Hope to speak/see you very soon.

Q: Have the Plejarens started contacting other humans telepathically already?

I know most well that the people of earth are
backwards.. But they all deserve a chance and I cant wait to give them that chance. A great opportunity!

I hope it will all go well; "Saving Humanity".
I hope it wont take too long...
After uniting all the races of Earth, we must unite the beings of the Galaxy and after that those of the Universe (which already happens naturaly).
The Universe is our family and I am quite happy and humbled to know this.

Thank Ptaah for the friend of mine.

You have done a great deal and I love that you have done so.Thank you, in Plejaren =]

Salome Eduard =]
Andres Criado

No, the Plejeren have not started to telephatically contact other people, telepathically in the sense of giving and receiving answers/information.
They use impulses only that are directed to scientists, to trigger ideas and hints regarding new inventions and realizations etc. Those scientists, however, are not aware of the origin of their "invention" or "realization".

------------
Does that mean, the P's will contact selected people in later times ?

Also, Billy/CF didn't comment on Andres' lyrian-spirit arguments..May be thought its irrelevant & of no use replying.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 465
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, could you post the material where it was mentioned. I have been looking for the answer for a long time...

Mahigitam

Post Number: 473
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is Michael Horn's experience at the recent Brazil Trip where he witnessed Plejaren Telemeter disk. Produced with his permission. I will also forward this to James Moore, so that he can update this on his site. FIGU Canada & others also may want to add this to their site.

"On the night of October 3, at about 10:00 PM, right before I was going to go to bed I had the funny feeling to go outside my front door.

It was completely black outside but I noticed what I at first thought was a star in the sky to my upper left. But then I realized that there were thick tree branches with leaves in that area (which I again confirmed in the morning). The light started to move, to smoothly descend in a gradual angle down and to the left. I then thought that maybe it was a firefly or lightening bug but immediately realized that there was no flickering and no natural movement like the kind that a flying bug would make. Everything was very smooth and controlled.

The light was whitish with perhaps a slight blueish tint around it. It was slightly oval, silent and, since I at first thought it was a star and then a lightening bug, it wasn't very large. It had started to move when I paid attention to it and I recall that at the very first some fear arose in me that I then put aside.

It then occurred to me that it could be a small telemeter disk from the Plejaren, as are also sometimes seen at the center. So the first question that I asked Billy when we met was about this. He confirmed that it was probably a telemeter disk."}

Corey

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mahigitam (and Michael),

That's pretty cool thanks for sharing that awesome experience. I guess the P's know where Michael goes huh?

Salome

Corey

Sarah

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm wonder (This probably doesnt happen though.), but what if someone has studied the Meier material, and then become a scientist. Would the persons knowledge of where the ideas are coming from previous research be erased? I just wondered, thats all.:3

Matt

Post Number: 204
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought as a safety precaution the telemeter disks would always be operating in invisible mode?

Corey

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Sorry I didn't see this. You wrote "Does that mean, the P's will contact selected people in later times ?" Yes the next high (evolutionary) level contact is in 761 years from 1980 (contact 235). I suspect the contact at that time will be the 2nd prophet but that is only my suspicion/assumption I remember it saying "contacts existing at this level will not occur for 761 years" but it's been years since I read it.

Salome

Corey

Michael_horn

Post Number: 483
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

No, Billy even referred to a photo that Bernadette had taken of one in broad daylight. I think that she didn't see it when she took the photo, only when she looked at it.

P.S. I'm being interviewed on C2C Sunday night, 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM Pacific time.

Matt

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Thanks, but why aren't they operating in invisible mode when the P's have the technology?

I'm always eagar to listen to any new interview. Will you be releasing that interview in digital download from your store?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 484
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I don't know.

I won't be able to post the interview but it may find its way onto youtube form other people.

Sarah

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That seems to be a common theme though in these people I read about. Would this be the proper thread, to ask what the situation was about Mount Shasta? I know they had bases until around the 90's I think?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 477
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stevens VOLUME 2(UCV), pg 397, CR 32(?)
Nera says that she and Asket will be back to earth(very much later) after Billy passes away for a task connected with earthly evolution...
I guess they are saying they meant they will be back after Billy's present incarnation ends.
We know the Plejaren would not be in contact with earth people. They didn't mention about other races not being in contact with terrans. Does that mean Asket's race will contact some terrans and guide us through evolution ?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page