Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 27, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 27, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 173
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

When someone seeks your council (advise), how do you treat personal (private) matters regarding the seeker's requested confidentiality and how are others, that want to know these confidential matters dealt with when they feel the confidential information should be shared? My concern mainly is what confidentiality is and what its boundaries are.

Thank you
-PatM

Corey

Post Number: 312
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

I was looking at the symbol on the cover of "Broschüre Kelch der Wahrheit" and noticed the symbol for Wahrheit in the center of the computer screen. With all of the climate catastrophes (earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, wildfires, storms, rising sea levels, desertification, loss of food and water sources, compounding pollution, and atmospheric breakdown) and other negative events (pending wars and unpeace, peak oil, growing terrorism, pending Apophis impact, compounding overpopulation etc.) coming due to us Earth humans over the next, lets say, 100 years for violating the laws and recommendations of Creation, there is the old saying "the masses are stupid". Will us Earth humans start to learn from all of the coming death, starvation, hardship, and misery and move a little closer to accepting truth in reality, and slowly begin changing our ways to take small steps to be more in line with the laws and recommendations of Creation as an evolutionary process, or after all of these events, will we continue to be dumb, blind,and deaf towards the laws and recommendations of Creation and devolve further?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Marbar

Post Number: 229
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and Christian,

I know it will be very hard for me to find a women that does not want children. But, many women think that having children means happiness. All I know is that with my decision on not wanting any children, the price I have to pay is that I may never get married to a woman. Plus, I will never give on on finding a women that I would like to spend the rest of my life with. To conclude, I want to discuss more of this gender issue with you, but I have other things to ask you. On to something else now.

When we humans are babies, we suck one of our thumbs. Some people stop at age 3, in their teens, or into adulthood. But, some people still suck their thumbs into adulthood and they never stop. Many people don't understand why some adults still suck their thumbs. Please understand, I'm not trying to be funny, weird, nasty, or stupid. Now my question.

Billy, why do some adults still suck their thumb? (This is a good question for you to ask Ptaah or Semjase and I really think you should ask them this.)

,MarBar

Michael_horn

Post Number: 584
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>=20 Hi Scott,

I just joyfully began reading the Q&A w/Billy only to encounter = Door_knocker's disgustingly long, self-indulgent waste of space. No = matter the essence of the question, whether I think it's worthwhile or = not, I really think that something must be done to stop this unnecessary = storytelling and sucking up the bandwidth by people who show that they = don't know how to simply...ASK a question.

I suggest that they write out their longwinded messages first and then = simply submit the actual=85QUESTION and give Billy and Christian credit = for being fully capable of recognizing and addressing it.

Salome,

MH

Thanks Michael for the reminder, I agree the question was excessive

(Message edited by scott on October 28, 2012)

Sarah

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the truth about the first pregnant man that came on in the news? I know some people labelled him a hoax, and that he was that way since 1998. I know in your prophesies you mention someday that technology might be developed.

Norm

Post Number: 1489
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, How do you rid your house of fluidal forces?
My Website

Redbeard

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten tag Billy,

This question comes through my 22 year old son who truly appreciates your efforts...

This life in the physical/material world is set up or designed with positive/negative, cause and effect to help correct and guide us to a proper direction, perception of reality, and balance.

Once we evolve to no longer need the physical/material realm to evolve and live in a purely spiritual state, is there still the positive vs negative aspects that effect or drive us upward toward more evolution that is comparable to when in the material life.

If there is a similar motivator or stimulant would you explain what they are, if not, what is it that motivates the further evolution?
Peace, Matt

Paul

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy.
It was nice to meet you at the centre in May.
I hope all is well with you all. I have already sent you this question by letter but just in case you havn’t received it I will post it here also.
I wonder if you can clear something up for me.On the "questions to Billy answered" section on the English forum, archive through June 24, 2012, Joe asked Billy how old his spirit-form is. The reply is 9,600 000 000 (9.6 billion(Milliarden) years old). It then says "Btw. the first human beings developed in our Universe 10 billion(Milliarden) years ago". But in contact 238 page 409 verse 664 Ptaah says that the first high lifeforms were created in the Universe 39,26 trillion (Billionen) years ago. That is quite a difference from 10 billion(Milliarden).In Lehrschrift fuer die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens on page 95 it says that the Nokodemion spirit-form was the very first to reach the High Council level and then the Arahat Athersata level. Considering that it only takes 40-60 million years for a human spirit –form to reach the High Council level and then a further 56 million years to reach Arahat Athersata level, if the Nokodemion spirit-form was the very first human spirit-form to reach the Arahat Athersata level then it must have arisen closer to 39 trillion(Billionen) years ago otherwise countless human spirit-forms will have reached there before it. Either I have missed something or the numbers are mixed up. Can you please clarify the above information?
Salome.
Paul.

Ferbon

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
may peace, love and wisdom be with you, the core group and all members of the mission.
It is great pleasure to read all the answers and see the truth slowly but surely finding its way to growing number of people.
I would like to mention and expand on recently asked question about “trust” and in particular the given answer.

Elreyjr
Greetings,
we have been misguided in having belief and faith. you recommended we "trust" instead. what are we to avoid in trusting?
Jun

Actually, instead of believing and having faith, attaining "real wisdom" is recommended. To trust is on another level.

At present “commercial time” of our modern history it is enormously difficult to trust because of our notoriously primitive perception of reality. If my interpretation of your answer is correct, it is recommended to live our present lives gaining practical knowledge and wisdom through experience because the time of understanding of trust and most fertile ground for striving through it still lies in very distant future.
It is indeed difficult to grasp what trust means with its vague form and little reference. Probably that’s why it is often misinterpreted with belief, hope or instinct despite their probably completely different origin. I only dare to assume that trust should be associated with true love, spirituality, harmony and understanding of Creational laws. If I may ask, could you direct anyone who reads this to some (if any) examples of ” true trust” which are adequate to our level of evolution and understanding and thus could be best understood?

Salome

Davidmg

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Edward;

For those Extraterrestrials who have the unpleasant task of recording / monitoring Earths events they would have to be very well prepared to see how uncontrolled Earth humans can be towards one another. Such as witnessing horrifying brutality amongst our people through the means of war, political uprisings, natural or otherwise unnatural disasters etc. etc. How are the Extraterrestrials able to recover from such emotional shock to their system. I would have to assume that whomever is appointed the responsibility of registering these events must also be affected by such tragedies towards another lifeform and that they would have to spend several years in recovery to get back to health from seeing such hellish brutality. Not to mention those who have to take care of them must also be in shock to see just how unbearable our violent actions really are and that the affect it has on Extraterrestrials who have never seen such an extreme level of violence from sick people.

Hi David, If I remember correctly, Enjana one of the Plejarens witnessed some of the atrocities of the Gulf War. She was quite affected by this. This was mentioned in Christian's talk at Laughlin UFO Congress in 2006.

Scott

Davidmg

Michael_horn

Post Number: 585
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Wow, imagine if this had been the question:

" If I may ask, could you direct anyone who reads this to some (if any) examples of ‰ true trust‰ which are adequate to our level of evolution and understanding and thus could be best understood?"

P.S. Please feel free to delete my comments when submitting the next round of questions.

Sanjin

Post Number: 186
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the prayer Mein Geist it says: "Dein Name sei geheiligt" (Your name shall be honoured). What does that mean and what is the purpose of saying it?

Salome!
Love makes the world go round.

Jan

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

this question refers to one of the previous question (answered 29. April 2012) regarding dreams that you answered with words:

»Since there exist not just one kind of dreams, there's no precise answer possible. Dreams are "steered" by the consciousness in connection with the subconsciousness and the unconsciousness.«

So for better understanding, the inevitable question arises: What kinds of various dreams do actually exist?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Sonik_01

Post Number: 284
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,

Thank you for answering my previous question. My next question concerns the crystals that were given to Jmmanuel and Mohammed by Gabriel. The Crystal given to Jmmanuel was clear and the crystal given to Mohammed was black. Is there any significance to these crystals? Or were they simply a token of appreciation? What was the significance of these crystals, and why was one clear and one black? Thank you.

Saalome,
Sonik.

Fredy

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, thank you so much for your time responding my question,
What is truth? The nature of our consciousness can generate only one and just one-solo-single thought at at any determine time(linear) or our consciousness can generate two or more thoughts at the same exact time(simultaneous)
Explanation.
My question involve a fundamental issue, about thoughts. Is our thinking lineal: T1 then T2 then T3? or T1 and T2 and T3 could happen at the same time.
-The senses are receptors or information, and sure, we can capture information from sigh, hear, and from the 6 and 7th sense at the same time and processing this information may happen simultaneously in our consciousness, but may not be the case for our thoughts.
The relation process/product:thinking/thoughs plays a role in this matter.
Have we only one thought at any given time, or since thoughts are oscillation/waves they are not influenced by the TIME factor therefore, 5 thoughts can be triggered at the same time even if they oppose each other in value.
Fredy Martinez

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 331
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard

I hope you and your family are well,

Jmmanuel used his conscious related abilities to turn water into wine and I have read that you have done simular with, what we call here in England, a soft drink. If I remember correctly Jmmanuel and yourself was able to consciously change the molecular structure of the liquid into another liquid form.

My question is does the Creation use this same type of ability to form new galaxies, solar systems and so on from nebula?

Thank you
Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Elreyjr

Post Number: 310
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

How does the Law of Cause and Effect cover the spirit of an individual and also Universally?

Jun

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 189
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

The Pioneer plaques
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque
and Voyager record
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record
are from Earth.

If it would help the Mission, would the Plejaren discretely return them to the SSSC for safe keeping? It may be an inconsequential favor to the Plejaren, but it would mean so much to us.
Life

Marcela

Post Number: 253
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

I was thinking about women who get pregnant and use drugs during pregnancy. Usually the situation is only acknowledge by doctors when it is too late or the baby is born with drug-related problems. My question is, should authorities or a law force sterilization for these women as a sanction for neglecting an unburned child and should this sterilization be stopped if the woman proves to be healthy?

Thank you,
Salome
Marcela

Luigi

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott. Could you replace my previous post with this one. I've added a couple of comments. Thank you.
Hello Eduard and Christian.

My name is Luis Badano, I'm from Argentina and I've helped Michael Horn translating his documentaries, As The Time Fulfills and The Silent Revolution of Truth to the Spanish language. I'll continue to do this with his other videos Standing in Spirit.

I'm also learning German so I can continue my learning.

My question relates to human inter-personal relationships.

I am a single man, meaning I'm not married nor living in a free partnership.

I don't like to label people in relationships as "boyfriend and girlfriend". I'm not exactly sure why I think that way. I just think that one must let things flow in a natural way.

I've been told by a friend of mine that I may be afraid of commitment. But from my own thinking I've realized that it's not fear that prevents me to go further in a relationship with a woman. It is simply that my feelings haven't reached far enough with X to consequently ACT further to pursue more involvement. I think I wouldn't be honest with myself and to the person if my actions are not congruent with my feelings. I feel a healthy detachment from my relationships. Meaning that love is a state and one must build it for oneself first, in other words, I'm not looking for someone to "make me happy", I’m already happy with my life, thanks to your teaching. And I wouldn't like to be burdened with someone else's happiness, if you like, nor I would do that with anyone. I think it's imposible in the first place.

I had this conversation with the woman I'm seeing. I've explained to her that I want to keep meeting other woman. Not for sex satisfaction but to keep knowing like minded people, to share thoughts, laughs, love in a respectful and responsible way. She told me that she wouldn't go for it, meaning that she wouldn't be with me if I would go meeting other woman. She told me that, however, after we talked we're still seeing each other and I have the opportunity to see other woman. She hasn't asked directly "Are you seeing someone else?" so I haven't told her, for example, that I've had a couple of dates with Y (not currently anymore). Am I being dishonest with myself and with her? I clearly expressed my feelings to her, that I feel we're not destined to be together as husband and wife, but still I like spending time with her, what kind of love is this? I think is affective love. Evidently is not platonic love (because we have sex) nor union love because we're not married nor I act like I'm going that way. I enjoy very much the time we spend together, she's a loving human being. And at the same time I still feel that I want to keep meeting other woman.

At first I thought I might by polygamous, however, I've realized that's not the correct assessment, because polygamy requires several monogamy unions, meaning, true love, effective love between the persons involved.

Then I came across another term called poli-love. Were a man maintains several relationships with more than one women (involving safe sex without procreation) and that a clear communication, honesty and respect between everyone involved are fundamental if one wants to avoid jealousy, anger, comparisons, etc (I think this applies to all human inter-personal relationships).

My question:
¿What is with the man's head/psychology/consciousness that is able to love or be with more than one woman at the same time (without degeneracy), without dividing his love, in contrast with the woman who can, in general that is, love (pursuing of union love) only with one man at the time? Btw. I'm not talking about group sex, I'm not into that and I feel that love cannot be divided as a tangible thing. Mostly my question aims for man who can be with more than one woman. I may end up finding just one woman, or not and that’s ok.

I've read also that, from a biology's point of view, one woman can be pregnant from one man at the time, but I think I'm looking for a more comprehensive answer than just that.

I apologize for the long post. I really wanted to ask this.

Salome and love,

PS: I'll visit the SSSC in my present lifetime.

Psycloud

Post Number: 94
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I have been trying to eat much healthier foods for a little over a year now. I was reading contact 230 which mentioned eating as few animal fats as possible because they are high in calories and it also damages the health. Should we be trying to replace this fat with fat from other sources or is the problem that we eat too much fat in general. It seems when you search for advice online regarding fat, they want you to eat as much omega 3 fatty acids as possible, and they often recommend Salmon fish, which I assume is still considered an animal, and it is very high in fat. If it is dangerous for our health to have high levels of fat, then why is it recommended? If someone decides to eat all vegetables and fruit on one given day, would we need to supplement ourselves with fish oil on that day, or is there plenty of fat contained in the vegetables and fruit itself. My question comes down to how much fat is generally acceptable. Is a level of 7% to 15% fat an acceptable level of fat for the diet, or is this not adequate enough?

Thanks for your insight.
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Derrick

Post Number: 119
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,
Thank you for your past responses.

Would it be wise for those that want to build a F.I.G.U U.S.A community and study the teachings etc. to move to a town close to Munds park Arizona (perhaps Prescott where there are a couple people already) and at least begin relationships with eachother even if we don't have land yet?
Thank you
Salome
Derrick

Scott

Post Number: 2337
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Dear Billy,

Perhaps this question has been asked before, but if not, could you tell me what happens to the “storage banks” if a planet has been destroyed and the spirit forms of that planet migrate to another planet? Do the storage banks of the old planet integrate with the storage banks of the new planet, or is a new storage bank created after the spirit forms have moved to the new planet? Is there a physical location within the atmosphere ie; 10,000 km from the surface of the planet where the storage banks are located, or is that the wrong type of comparison?

Thank you again for your answers to all the people on the English Forum., over the period of 11 years you have answered approximately 2, 500 questions and Thank You Christian, that is a lot of translating!

Salome
Scott

Impressive number. Thank you.

Billy doesn’t know what will happen with the storage banks when a planet is destroyed. Most probably they are dissolving. He also doesn’t know about its location.
In the spiritual teachin it is said that the storage banks are a spirit-energetical belt (geistenergetischer Gürtel).

Patm

Billy,

When someone seeks your council (advise), how do you treat personal (private) matters regarding the seeker's requested confidentiality and how are others, that want to know these confidential matters dealt with when they feel the confidential information should be shared? My concern mainly is what confidentiality is and what its boundaries are.

Thank you
-PatM

If someone (be it an individual or a group of people) requests that you keep personal/private and other matters confidential, you have to keep it/them confidential. No non-involved person or persons has or have any right to know/learn about what has been spoken about confidentially. Confidentiality means that you are entrusted to keep something confidential and do not tell it to anybody else. Confidentiality has to do with a secret.
There are limits regarding confidentiality, however, e.g. if you are learning/getting informed about a serious crime. Actually, the so-called „seal of confession“ should be allowed to be broken when the priest etc. is informed of a serious crime.
Btw: The same applies to or should apply to phyiscians/doctors etc.

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

I was looking at the symbol on the cover of "Broschüre Kelch der Wahrheit" and noticed the symbol for Wahrheit in the center of the computer screen. With all of the climate catastrophes (earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, wildfires, storms, rising sea levels, desertification, loss of food and water sources, compounding pollution, and atmospheric breakdown) and other negative events (pending wars and unpeace, peak oil, growing terrorism, pending Apophis impact, compounding overpopulation etc.) coming due to us Earth humans over the next, lets say, 100 years for violating the laws and recommendations of Creation, there is the old saying "the masses are stupid". Will us Earth humans start to learn from all of the coming death, starvation, hardship, and misery and move a little closer to accepting truth in reality, and slowly begin changing our ways to take small steps to be more in line with the laws and recommendations of Creation as an evolutionary process, or after all of these events, will we continue to be dumb, blind,and deaf towards the laws and recommendations of Creation and devolve further?

Salome
Corey

If the human beings don’t destroy themselves in the meantime, a recognizable change for the better will start in about 800 years from now.

Marbar

Billy and Christian,

I know it will be very hard for me to find a women that does not want children. But, many women think that having children means happiness. All I know is that with my decision on not wanting any children, the price I have to pay is that I may never get married to a woman. Plus, I will never give on on finding a women that I would like to spend the rest of my life with. To conclude, I want to discuss more of this gender issue with you, but I have other things to ask you. On to something else now.

When we humans are babies, we suck one of our thumbs. Some people stop at age 3, in their teens, or into adulthood. But, some people still suck their thumbs into adulthood and they never stop. Many people don't understand why some adults still suck their thumbs. Please understand, I'm not trying to be funny, weird, nasty, or stupid. Now my question.

Billy, why do some adults still suck their thumb? (This is a good question for you to ask Ptaah or Semjase and I really think you should ask them this.)

,MarBar

Probably they are still unconsciously sucking on their mother’s breast. As a rule this behaviour is the expression of a mother-tie (Mutterkomplex), which, however, may be positive or negative.

Michael_horn

>=20 Hi Scott,

I just joyfully began reading the Q&A w/Billy only to encounter = Door_knocker's disgustingly long, self-indulgent waste of space. No = matter the essence of the question, whether I think it's worthwhile or = not, I really think that something must be done to stop this unnecessary = storytelling and sucking up the bandwidth by people who show that they = don't know how to simply...ASK a question.

I suggest that they write out their longwinded messages first and then = simply submit the actual=85QUESTION and give Billy and Christian credit = for being fully capable of recognizing and addressing it.

Salome,
MH

Thanks Michael for the reminder, I agree the question was excessive

Sarah

What is the truth about the first pregnant man that came on in the news? I know some people labelled him a hoax, and that he was that way since 1998. I know in your prophesies you mention someday that technology might be developed.

Billy does not know details about that issue. If the man was able to become pregnant, he must have been, or still is, a hermaphrodite.

The technology that was mentioned in the prophecies has not yet been developed.

Norm

Hi Billy, How do you rid your house of fluidal forces?

They were neutralized (“überlagert”, which is not the same as “neutralized”) by positive thoughts and feelings.

Redbeard

Guten tag Billy,

This question comes through my 22 year old son who truly appreciates your efforts...

This life in the physical/material world is set up or designed with positive/negative, cause and effect to help correct and guide us to a proper direction, perception of reality, and balance.

Once we evolve to no longer need the physical/material realm to evolve and live in a purely spiritual state, is there still the positive vs negative aspects that effect or drive us upward toward more evolution that is comparable to when in the material life.

If there is a similar motivator or stimulant would you explain what they are, if not, what is it that motivates the further evolution?
Peace, Matt

The human being is shaping his/her life according to how he or she is thinking in a positive or negative way, how he or she is reacting to one’s education and self-education. No human being is born as a bad human being, even if there are genetic hereditary factors. Each human being has the possibility to steer/direct his thoughts and feelings and, therefore, is shaping his psyche and consciousness. That’s why every human being is responsible for his or her thinking, feelings and actions.
The factor behind evolution is the creationaly-law-based compulsion (schöpferisch-gesetzmässiger Drang) which is in charge of the consciousness in the material realm, and in the spiritual realm it is “responsible” that knowledge and wisdom etc. are “accumulated” (kumuliert). This means that everything is evolving endlessly, until the human spirit-form is merging with Creation.

Paul

Hello Billy.
It was nice to meet you at the centre in May.
I hope all is well with you all. I have already sent you this question by letter but just in case you havn’t received it I will post it here also.
I wonder if you can clear something up for me.On the "questions to Billy answered" section on the English forum, archive through June 24, 2012, Joe asked Billy how old his spirit-form is. The reply is 9,600 000 000 (9.6 billion(Milliarden) years old). It then says "Btw. the first human beings developed in our Universe 10 billion(Milliarden) years ago". But in contact 238 page 409 verse 664 Ptaah says that the first high lifeforms were created in the Universe 39,26 trillion (Billionen) years ago. That is quite a difference from 10 billion(Milliarden).In Lehrschrift fuer die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens on page 95 it says that the Nokodemion spirit-form was the very first to reach the High Council level and then the Arahat Athersata level. Considering that it only takes 40-60 million years for a human spirit –form to reach the High Council level and then a further 56 million years to reach Arahat Athersata level, if the Nokodemion spirit-form was the very first human spirit-form to reach the Arahat Athersata level then it must have arisen closer to 39 trillion(Billionen) years ago otherwise countless human spirit-forms will have reached there before it. Either I have missed something or the numbers are mixed up. Can you please clarify the above information?
Salome.
Paul.

The number “39,26 trillion/billion” is false. Most probably the correct number is 9,26 billion/milliard years. Thank you.

(Note by CF: There are other large numbers in the contact reports that are false as well. The differences between the large numbers million, billion and trillion etc. in the spiritual symbols are very hard to differentiate.)

Ferbon

Hello Billy,
may peace, love and wisdom be with you, the core group and all members of the mission.
It is great pleasure to read all the answers and see the truth slowly but surely finding its way to growing number of people.
I would like to mention and expand on recently asked question about “trust” and in particular the given answer.

Elreyjr
Greetings,
we have been misguided in having belief and faith. you recommended we "trust" instead. what are we to avoid in trusting?
Jun

Actually, instead of believing and having faith, attaining "real wisdom" is recommended. To trust is on another level.

At present “commercial time” of our modern history it is enormously difficult to trust because of our notoriously primitive perception of reality. If my interpretation of your answer is correct, it is recommended to live our present lives gaining practical knowledge and wisdom through experience because the time of understanding of trust and most fertile ground for striving through it still lies in very distant future.
It is indeed difficult to grasp what trust means with its vague form and little reference. Probably that’s why it is often misinterpreted with belief, hope or instinct despite their probably completely different origin. I only dare to assume that trust should be associated with true love, spirituality, harmony and understanding of Creational laws. If I may ask, could you direct anyone who reads this to some (if any) examples of ” true trust” which are adequate to our level of evolution and understanding and thus could be best understood?

Salome

Trust is something that one has to work for. Trust comes from experience, e.g. when you learn to know another human being very well and when you know that what that person says is said in a honest way etc.

You can also trust yourself that you can achieve certain things etc., if you have the necessary knowledge and abilities and energy and capability, which gives you or leads to confidence.

Davidmg

Greetings Edward;

For those Extraterrestrials who have the unpleasant task of recording / monitoring Earths events they would have to be very well prepared to see how uncontrolled Earth humans can be towards one another. Such as witnessing horrifying brutality amongst our people through the means of war, political uprisings, natural or otherwise unnatural disasters etc. etc. How are the Extraterrestrials able to recover from such emotional shock to their system. I would have to assume that whomever is appointed the responsibility of registering these events must also be affected by such tragedies towards another lifeform and that they would have to spend several years in recovery to get back to health from seeing such hellish brutality. Not to mention those who have to take care of them must also be in shock to see just how unbearable our violent actions really are and that the affect it has on Extraterrestrials who have never seen such an extreme level of violence from sick people.

Hi David, If I remember correctly, Enjana one of the Plejarens witnessed some of the atrocities of the Gulf War. She was quite affected by this. This was mentioned in Christian's talk at Laughlin UFO Congress in 2006.

Scott

Davidmg

The Plejaren must cope with atrocities and horrifying brutality in the same way as we terrestrial human beings have to. Rational and intellectual thinking and the resulting feelings are decisive for getting over such “psyche-burdening” experiences.

Btw: Taljda was the one who suffered from the observations, not Enjana (see CR 238).

Michael_horn

> Wow, imagine if this had been the question:

" If I may ask, could you direct anyone who reads this to some (if any) examples of ‰ true trust‰ which are adequate to our level of evolution and understanding and thus could be best understood?"

P.S. Please feel free to delete my comments when submitting the next round of questions.

Sanjin

In the prayer Mein Geist it says: "Dein Name sei geheiligt" (Your name shall be honoured). What does that mean and what is the purpose of saying it?

Salome!

In the old language the expression “name” or “your name” was used as an equivalent of “creation” or “spirit” etc. Besides: In the old languages the term “consciousness” did not exist.
The actual/factual meaning is “the/your consciousness must be controlled”.
Btw: While saying the prayer it is not necessary to think about the “modern” meaning because one’s sub-consciousness still knows the real meaning because of genetic heredity.

Jan

Dear Billy,

this question refers to one of the previous question (answered 29. April 2012) regarding dreams that you answered with words:

»Since there exist not just one kind of dreams, there's no precise answer possible. Dreams are "steered" by the consciousness in connection with the subconsciousness and the unconsciousness.«

So for better understanding, the inevitable question arises: What kinds of various dreams do actually exist?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Wahrträume = True dreams = kind of a vision
Alpträume = nightmares = connected with fear and fright, psyche-related
Träume aus dem Tagesgeschehen = dreams based on expriences from one’s daily life
Träume aus bestehenden Gedanken und Gefühlen = dreams based on existing thoughts and feelings
Warnträume = warning dreams

Sonik_01

Hi Billy and Christian,

Thank you for answering my previous question. My next question concerns the crystals that were given to Jmmanuel and Mohammed by Gabriel. The Crystal given to Jmmanuel was clear and the crystal given to Mohammed was black. Is there any significance to these crystals? Or were they simply a token of appreciation? What was the significance of these crystals, and why was one clear and one black? Thank you.

Saalome,
Sonik.

Mohammed’s “black crystal” actually was, or rather is a meteorite.

Fredy

Hello Billy, thank you so much for your time responding my question,
What is truth? The nature of our consciousness can generate only one and just one-solo-single thought at at any determine time(linear) or our consciousness can generate two or more thoughts at the same exact time(simultaneous)
Explanation.
My question involve a fundamental issue, about thoughts. Is our thinking lineal: T1 then T2 then T3? or T1 and T2 and T3 could happen at the same time.
-The senses are receptors or information, and sure, we can capture information from sigh, hear, and from the 6 and 7th sense at the same time and processing this information may happen simultaneously in our consciousness, but may not be the case for our thoughts.
The relation process/product:thinking/thoughs plays a role in this matter.
Have we only one thought at any given time, or since thoughts are oscillation/waves they are not influenced by the TIME factor therefore, 5 thoughts can be triggered at the same time even if they oppose each other in value.
Fredy Martinez

Our thinking is both linear and serial. Thought are occurring/coming one after another etc. etc., but it is also possible to have three thoughts at the same time as you can easily recognize within yourself:
1: In your mind you are repeating a succession of words (e.g. a prayer) = thought thread 1
2: At the same time your thoughts may deal with some things you have experienced or you are planning = thought thread 2
3: At the same time you are moving your arms or walk around or doing something with your body = thought thread 3.
The focus of your consciousness will probably wander from one thread of thought to another. You can only focus one thought at a time.

Stephen_moore

Salome Eduard

I hope you and your family are well,

Jmmanuel used his conscious related abilities to turn water into wine and I have read that you have done simular with, what we call here in England, a soft drink. If I remember correctly Jmmanuel and yourself was able to consciously change the molecular structure of the liquid into another liquid form.

My question is does the Creation use this same type of ability to form new galaxies, solar systems and so on from nebula?

Thank you
Salome

No, Creation does not act and form new galaxies etc. Creation has created the creational laws, and everything in the Universe develops/unfolds etc. according to, and in line with those laws.

Changing substances, like turning wine into coca cola, needs the application of consciousness-based powers.

Elreyjr

Greetings,

How does the Law of Cause and Effect cover the spirit of an individual and also Universally?

Jun

Your question is not clear, or at least we don’t understand it.

Michaelhelfert

Dear Herr Meier,

The Pioneer plaques
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque
and Voyager record
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record
are from Earth.

If it would help the Mission, would the Plejaren discretely return them to the SSSC for safe keeping? It may be an inconsequential favor to the Plejaren, but it would mean so much to us.

The Plejaren directives do not allow them to remove the plates which were sent out by short-sighted terrestrial human beings (scientists).
The chance for negative consequences is not too big because the distance to even reach the next galaxy is immense. If the plate should be found sometime in the future, terrestrial humankind has evolved considerably, technologically and (hopefully) consciousness-based as well, and should be capable to defend themselves if necessary.

Marcela

Hello Billy and Christian:

I was thinking about women who get pregnant and use drugs during pregnancy. Usually the situation is only acknowledge by doctors when it is too late or the baby is born with drug-related problems. My question is, should authorities or a law force sterilization for these women as a sanction for neglecting an unburned child and should this sterilization be stopped if the woman proves to be healthy?

Thank you,
Salome
Marcela

Just as the world-wide measures against overpopulation that we propagate will not be implemented, the same will not happen regarding necessary forced sterilizations.
The peoples and authorities are not intelligent and reasonable enough to take the necessary measures.

Luigi

Scott. Could you replace my previous post with this one. I've added a couple of comments. Thank you.
Hello Eduard and Christian.
My name is Luis Badano, I'm from Argentina and I've helped Michael Horn translating his documentaries, As The Time Fulfills and The Silent Revolution of Truth to the Spanish language. I'll continue to do this with his other videos Standing in Spirit.
I'm also learning German so I can continue my learning.

My question relates to human inter-personal relationships.

I am a single man, meaning I'm not married nor living in a free partnership.
I don't like to label people in relationships as "boyfriend and girlfriend". I'm not exactly sure why I think that way. I just think that one must let things flow in a natural way.

I've been told by a friend of mine that I may be afraid of commitment. But from my own thinking I've realized that it's not fear that prevents me to go further in a relationship with a woman. It is simply that my feelings haven't reached far enough with X to consequently ACT further to pursue more involvement. I think I wouldn't be honest with myself and to the person if my actions are not congruent with my feelings. I feel a healthy detachment from my relationships. Meaning that love is a state and one must build it for oneself first, in other words, I'm not looking for someone to "make me happy", I’m already happy with my life, thanks to your teaching. And I wouldn't like to be burdened with someone else's happiness, if you like, nor I would do that with anyone. I think it's imposible in the first place.

I had this conversation with the woman I'm seeing. I've explained to her that I want to keep meeting other woman. Not for sex satisfaction but to keep knowing like minded people, to share thoughts, laughs, love in a respectful and responsible way. She told me that she wouldn't go for it, meaning that she wouldn't be with me if I would go meeting other woman. She told me that, however, after we talked we're still seeing each other and I have the opportunity to see other woman. She hasn't asked directly "Are you seeing someone else?" so I haven't told her, for example, that I've had a couple of dates with Y (not currently anymore). Am I being dishonest with myself and with her? I clearly expressed my feelings to her, that I feel we're not destined to be together as husband and wife, but still I like spending time with her, what kind of love is this? I think is affective love. Evidently is not platonic love (because we have sex) nor union love because we're not married nor I act like I'm going that way. I enjoy very much the time we spend together, she's a loving human being. And at the same time I still feel that I want to keep meeting other woman.

At first I thought I might by polygamous, however, I've realized that's not the correct assessment, because polygamy requires several monogamy unions, meaning, true love, effective love between the persons involved.

Then I came across another term called poli-love. Were a man maintains several relationships with more than one women (involving safe sex without procreation) and that a clear communication, honesty and respect between everyone involved are fundamental if one wants to avoid jealousy, anger, comparisons, etc (I think this applies to all human inter-personal relationships).

My question:
¿What is with the man's head/psychology/consciousness that is able to love or be with more than one woman at the same time (without degeneracy), without dividing his love, in contrast with the woman who can, in general that is, love (pursuing of union love) only with one man at the time? Btw. I'm not talking about group sex, I'm not into that and I feel that love cannot be divided as a tangible thing. Mostly my question aims for man who can be with more than one woman. I may end up finding just one woman, or not and that’s ok.

I've read also that, from a biology's point of view, one woman can be pregnant from one man at the time, but I think I'm looking for a more comprehensive answer than just that.

I apologize for the long post. I really wanted to ask this.

Salome and love,

PS: I'll visit the SSSC in my present lifetime.

What matters is the person’s individual thinking. Basically, it is given by nature that the males in general are polygamous. This is not a law, and especially in the case of the human beings it is each individual who determines his or her individual inclination. (Der Mensch bestimmt, zu was er neigen will.)

Psycloud

Hi Billy

I have been trying to eat much healthier foods for a little over a year now. I was reading contact 230 which mentioned eating as few animal fats as possible because they are high in calories and it also damages the health. Should we be trying to replace this fat with fat from other sources or is the problem that we eat too much fat in general. It seems when you search for advice online regarding fat, they want you to eat as much omega 3 fatty acids as possible, and they often recommend Salmon fish, which I assume is still considered an animal, and it is very high in fat. If it is dangerous for our health to have high levels of fat, then why is it recommended? If someone decides to eat all vegetables and fruit on one given day, would we need to supplement ourselves with fish oil on that day, or is there plenty of fat contained in the vegetables and fruit itself. My question comes down to how much fat is generally acceptable. Is a level of 7% to 15% fat an acceptable level of fat for the diet, or is this not adequate enough?

Thanks for your insight.
Ken

During the 544th contact of September 1, 2012, Ptaah spoke extensively about the use of fat.

(Note by CF: While the entire contact report will be published sometime in the future, some excerpts shall be listed here:

Good:
Unsaturated (ungesättigt) fat
Polysaturated fat acids like the following oils: olive , canola, thistle, sunflower, corngerm (Maiskeimöl), sesame, almond, walnut, hazelnut, evening primrose, borage, wheatgerm and peanut.
Omega-3-fat acids, like in fishoil of salmon, trout, herring, mackerel, krill, olives, canola, nuts, hemp, linseed etc. It is important that these oils are cold-pressed.
Milk fat, as in cow milk and butter, contains over 400 different kinds of fat acids and is ideal for human consumption, IF there is no lactose intolerance. Milk fat is good for the heart, and the short-chain butter acid has a great cancer-inhibiting effect, expecially diminishing the risk for colon and breast cancer.

Bad:
Trans fats are extremely damaging to one’s health, like dioxine.
Coconut and palm fats.

The longer a food product that contains fat can be used/stored, the more trans fats it contains.
A child of 5-6 years should not eat more than 1.5 grams of trans fats a day.

As with anything else, the amount of intake must be controlled, which means that great amounts of healthy milk fat is unhealthy.)

Derrick

Hello Billy and Christian,
Thank you for your past responses.

Would it be wise for those that want to build a F.I.G.U U.S.A community and study the teachings etc. to move to a town close to Munds park Arizona (perhaps Prescott where there are a couple people already) and at least begin relationships with eachother even if we don't have land yet?
Thank you
Salome
Derrick

Yes, that would be wise.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page