Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 10, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through August 10, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mark92111

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, Thank You very much for taking the time to explain this perspective for me. First, the part where I would think someone would be offended is the 'Japanese from Nissan' bit. I have a hard time with that coincidence and I was expressing it. Seeing how that information came from the Plejaren, one might think I was being condescending towards the Plejaren and take offense. <that was not my intention but I saw how that could be construed.
My emotion over the plausible deniability scenario is that of frustration. I want to grab the non-believers and shake sense into them which we both know is not the way. While there are photos and videos that show the craft doing maneuvers and such we would think that would be enough. But the delusional state of most people will choose to see anything but the truth. My frustration will probably remain but through communicating with You, other members and studying the material the frustration will take a back seat to the goal.

I am currently reading (over and over)the 2005 version of the Talmud of Jmmanuel. Is there a new version I should be reading?

Salome,
Mark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, May 04, 2013 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark92111: "Here goes my version of logic:
The Plejarens and Billy want the people to believe that ET's exist so that when it is talked about the people will look into the Talmud and reach the conclusion that all religions are fake and that Creation is King.(so to speak)"

Current documented material evidence in Meier case did not satisfy the requirements of scientists so as to conclude the case as genuine. TJ is not yet considered to be genuine scripture by mainstream experts because of its lack of Original documents & similarity to other gospels. So i doubt that meier case & GL to be taken seriously currently by majority of people. Afaik, Plejarens/meiers mission is not to convince to us the truth of their existence & about Creation but to provoke us & our thinking(which takes centuries to get to the right path)along with giving us the information on what they think is the truth about life, humanbeing & Cosmos.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 506
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark92111

Hello Mark, you're welcome. The one that I have is the "FOURTH EDITION". I agree that the majority of people will not accept the truth and, that's just fine really.

What is of most value is for those of us "to whom it has been given" to embody the laws and recommendations of Creation and through our dealings with people to live and exude the virtues, laws and recommendations (principles) in order to leave them with an impression.

It has been my experience so far that this is better and far more effectively impactful than trying to "wake people up" if you know what I mean.

Last year I was helped by a couple that I would swear they lived according to the Teaching. At one point I would not have been surprised to learn they may have been Plejaren. They left me with such an impression and a valuable lesson on cultivating, living and exuding the virtues, laws and recommendations contained in the Teaching. I will never forget these two beautiful people and the lasting lesson and impression they left me with.

I too read/study the TJ daily. I have a routine. I printed out and ring-bound the Goblet of Truth chapters. Unless I need specific answers, where I pray to my consciousness and then look to see which works light up or stand out and then open to the pages containing the answer; what I do is read chapters out of each work using bookmarks. I go from beginning to end and rarely skip a day. I often read texts over and over again until it sinks in and often reflect and then read them again and again. If I'm not careful I enjoy it so much that time will pass me by. It never seizes to amaze me with the depth of information in them or how previous seemingly unrelated texts suddenly provide a lake worth of refinements and knowledge. No way a human being could just make this stuff up! It is too intricate and knowledge expands on knowledge and then refines it; no, there is no way even the most intelligent human being on our planet could have made this up. Then you have the evidence.

Do you also study the Goblet of Truth?

Salome,
Eddie

Earthling

Post Number: 715
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would bet that this guy, Elon Musk, is part of the mission,( as Obama, Gorbachev, etc.) from ancient days.

http://pandodaily.com/2013/05/10/elon-musk-in-his-own-words-a-pando-meta-media-mashup/

"I’m not doing it because this is the most fun way to live. I definitely would not recommend it. It is not the path to a happier life. My New’s Years resolution, actually, was to have more fun this year.

Most people, when they make a lot of money don’t want to risk it. For me it[s] never about money, but solving problems for the future of humanity.

I actually think, as long as the sun is shining, we’ll be fine. If humanity had to get all of its energy from the sun, it could do so. There’s truly an astounding amount of energy that comes at us from the sun."
Salome,
Bruce

Scanny88

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all have any of you heard of a guy by the name Riley Martin? He claims he has had ongoing contacts with the Biaviian E.T.s since he was 7. I wanted to know if his work is legitimate or a hoaxer?
-Salome
Eklund Rödhes

Edward

Post Number: 2756
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scanny88/Enklund Rödhes....

I just read his history of events and life on Wiki, and he sounds very much
like what happened to Billy!

Billy's Great Spacer, and Riley's Great Mother Ship, and the Symbols, in
which Billy's case would be the Spiritual Symbols, and some other 'similar'
aspects, they have in common.

What can I say?

He read the Meier Materials...which subjected him to create HIS (own)
version?

I have not come across Riley Martin's case in the FIGU materials. If, this
was the case, someone, here, would have already given answer?

Plejarans, have made very clear, that there are NOT much of such contacts
with Earth humans and Aliens. FIGU-wize, only a few had face-to-face contact,
and which are now all deceased. And, for a few...whom have really been
abducted; and the rest of, in most cases: just a figure of their imagination
(; see Barney Betty Hill).

So, Riley Martin is not the first to step up with his story. Many, have been
before him.

Perhaps, you can ask Billy, in the next round of questions to him?

Edward.

Lemontree

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In Silent Revolution of Truth dvd it says that Meier had a laser-weapon which had a screen on it and he could see the target and aim...

However it's perfectly clear from the picture of weapon that there's no such screen:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/michaelschuyler/rayguncrop.png

So why?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 544
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree:

We should note that this particular weapon is some 600+ years old technology to the Plejaren.

The "screen" technology can be of two types. (1) One is a holographic type that materializes upon activation (via thought) and/or (2) a mental imaging which is seen in the mind.

This same technology is used on a larger scale for viewing and understanding atoms, viewing details of the planet from suborbital space or simply to learn a subject of interest or to teach it.

Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 694
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It's hardly "perfectly clear" what features the weapon has since we are only seeing a side view. It would be best to not jump to conclusions about these things.

Ramirez

Post Number: 906
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree,

Similar to the flip up display screens on small cellphones which are common nowdays.

When it's necessary it ..... flips up, otherwise lies flat. I imagine their technology allows for a very thin light screen using advanced optics.
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 727
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree

Gees, things we don't know yet but will in time.
This is my speculation only but the Plejaren have achieved the last of the 7 steps to formation of matter.
Since they talk of multi duplicator, people can already glimpse into the future of technological advancement and what is possible because it is made possible already by the Plejaren, the Timars, the Sonnians, and of course the Andromedans.
It appears to me that they already possess the technology to manufacture things from the finest of finest of coarse matter from the last level of formation of matter so you can envisage how it is possible for even us terrestrials to start applying 3D printers that work at the atomic level to build things atom by atom, quark by quark, muon by muon and so on.
So such an advanced gun as the 600 years old gun and probably a thousand years more advanced a technology from our current standard will tell you in 5 or more of your incarnation cycle that such a thing already in possession and already outdated can be achieved by us earth worms not to mention the outdated screen technology we have yet to make outdated by a thousand years into the future at least.

regards
Matt Lee

Lemontree

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok, any reason why he didn't video himself shooting the tree? I think that would have been much better proof especially if we could see the viewing screen.

y didn't he anyone knows?

hole in the tree could have been made with his mind just the same way he moves that heave object or other stuff like that he did.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is equilibrium:balance:harmony very very sensitive? Is this a law of creation? If so is this written on om or any meier source?
Also is this that what he said as endless waxing and waning?
Im quite confused how someone can achieve flawless balance since no matter where who what i see can be unharmonize even with 1 drop of water.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re Questions submitted to meier

I admit that before, out of emotional excitation, delightness and pleasureness, write here imagining that meier is in front of me. And also, i see him before as THE meier, like the current most significant human being alive. So i do my best to talk very good and put all efforts in questioning because damn, this will be heard by meier, such great great man.

However, time let me realized cute mistakes and how i was so influenced by assumptions.

I thought that every word for word are translated and relayed always.
I also unconsciously tried to somewhat copy meier and ets way of explaining things.
So, unnatural to me, i wrote the most decent hi and hello, cited book based, contact report-based or whatever sources i assume necessary. Make all sentences accurate as much as possible. Mix these all then i have a novel.

However, please this is not to show disrepect in any sense and im sure other than me do mean it this way too. In fact, it is the opposite.

In good words, my once too much amazement and incredibility and near idolitry of meier lead me to this, and gladly, this " this" is a consciously realized mistake.

To others, they too need time, which in my opinion deserved by everybody.

Lemontree

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Akart is said to be the nearest system/planet (5 light years away) but also Proxima Centauri is said to be the nearest star system (5 light years away).

The space travellers should know which is closest I mean it should probably be in ever astronomy book they have (since they visit Earth that often)!

"Acart - The nearest inhabited system to this solar system... around 5 light-years from Earth. They come to Earth because their home world, suffers from overcrowding... they live under a dictatorship" told by Ptaah

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_6_-_EXTRATERRESTRIALS#6.3.1_Acart_.28or_Akart.29

And Still They Fly:

Kohun says we come from the star system, Proxima Centauri... it is the closest solar system to this world (about 5 light years).

???

If you're Kohun or Ptaah coming to Earth as if we're visiting Paris you should unquestionable know which planet/system is closest on the top of your head.

Can someone explain please?

One or the other should be the closest they can't be both... Kohun says it's theirs, Ptaah says it's Akart - being star-travellers this should be an easy answer much like this: which planet is closest to our sun? So how come they don't know which is closest to earth is really unreal :-) I mean don't they know which is the closest? They're guessing maybe omg!?!}

ufff how boring :-( I wish to believe...

Vincent

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

While reading through some of the contacts I noticed that there was always monetary problems relating to income for the center. The Pleyaren were constantly informing or advising Billy of ways to overcome money problems for the center and it sounded like they were going to lose the center. What I don't understand is if the land was given outright to Billy to build the center, and Billy and the group members built it, how could they lose it or have money problems that they need to operate on 7,500 (CR173) Swiss francs a month? Does Figu actually own the center outright now?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 751
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

The ufological community is a mess where its littered with so much garbage about human abductions and animal mutilation.

When will these people wake up out of their new age nonsense and start looking at the truth as it really is through impeccable knowledge given by Billy.

How stupid do people have to get or is it a race to the bottom to see who can get as far below on the intelligence measure first before they snap out of it.

Why do these morons who call themselves people in pursuit of truth rely so heavily on disinformation, misinformation and outright BS to determine for them what the truth is when all they have to do is to use a bit of logic and common sense (which is not so common these days) to separate the lies from the truth.

Is it that hard or should we device another psychological illness in the latest DSM-5 for TDMD (truth disdaining mental disorder) and treat these people accordingly.

Where does stupidity end.

The giza intelligence would not have helped by confusing the matter where their machinations to do with abductions and contact was deemed a real one by many people.

Most of what people think was a contact with ET races were in effect perpetuated by the Giza boys and the NAZIs.

Only if people knew.

Justsayno

Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So true that common sense isn't common anymore. Concerning cattle mutilations, one in Nevada in 2008 was taken to a lab and had high amounts of military grade tranquilizer. How come that isn't well known by the ufo community? Are they that dumb that they would assume that the aliens stole the tranquilizer from the military industrial complex? The fact that no scavengers will touch the dead animal tells me the scavengers are far smarter than people. I think everyone who believes they've been abducted should be tested for military grade tranquilizers...then start demanding answers from your government because you now have proof.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

You bring up some excellent points. My thoughts have brought me to the following conclusions.

I like the fact that these charlatans are doing what they're doing. It demonstrates what a large body of people there really is that finds themselves intrigued or interested in the E.T. phenomenon. Which is truly a large number of people.

Is it really their "stupidity"? ...or is it their "evolutive level"? ...or perhaps, it really is the only things they have been exposed to, ensnared by and made intrigued with that now has them captive until a logical creative honest effort brings them the truth they have been looking for.

Through our very nature we learn about duty. Parents naturally exhibit this with their children. What this teaches us is that those who know have a duty to those who don't. This is based on the law of love.

The first thing we, the pro-figu, must do is make an effort to truly recognize what duty we have towards humanity.

This sense of duty will raise our recognition of the necessary awareness of the urgency behind our need to empower ourselves with the teaching of the prophets (Goblet of Truth).

With this knowledge we will have the necessary powers and abilities to be effective teachers, advisers and proponents of the Mission.

Then the intuitions, the Creative ideas, will spring into our minds and we would become a powerful force on this planet.

But seriously, how many of the pro-figu actually empower ourselves with the arduous study of the Goblet of Truth?

How many of us have actually come to the cognition of our duty here on this planet?

We not only do all human beings a disservice, we also do ourselves a disservice by not recognizing our obligation to ourselves and our duty to the rest of humanity.

I rephrase your last statement; "If only the pro-figu people knew".

Salome,
Eddie

Lemontree

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quick question: About TJ, wasn't it better if the books they discovered was given to some good decent scientist (historian, etc...) + keep a copy of it of course.

After all it's an earth discovery by an earth man so why hide this incredibly discovery? I believe scientists would have take it seriously not destroy it or things like that because it may be against their religion, I don't think they'll do that.

Do the p's have a real solid reason why not to do this?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 752
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie

Good point and I agree with the major theme of your reasoning.

What my emphasis is, is in the fact that not only do you have to accept the inevitable fact that you are waiting for the masses to catch up only because these donkeys won't drink the water, they've also had ample time and opportunity to read Billy's material which by now should be in the millions. Not only that but the way the BEAM material is strategically set up, it was definitely for the long haul as so many spiritual laws are integrated into the way it is handled to the point where it can be very frustrating given how easy we can apply our earthly ways to get the message out without considering the wider spiritual implications which is a no no.

As Ptaah said they can take over the earth with their powers at any time as they wish if they really wanted to but obviously Creational laws prevent them from doing this.

I don't think that I am drawing a very long bow here when I say that everything that Billy and the Plejaren ever did here on earth was not done without also considering the application of pertinent spiritual laws and it's ramifications.

To the lay person Billy and the Plejaren would come off as very stupid and unintelligent but the absurdity is that most of these people don't look at themselves in the mirror and may be ask themselves 'could it be that no matter how uncomfortable a fact of truth this is, that the stupid and the idiotic one is actually me and not Billy or the Plejaren?'.

I in fact think that the problem with Billy and the Plejaren is that they are just too smart and too unfathomably intelligent and wise for the mission's good which in hindsight caused a lot of problems which became their mistakes that they had to rectify such as not realising earthlings level of deceit and dishonesty.

I have digressed here but back to the point you made about we FIGUians disservice to ourselves but not taking on our obligation and duties to the rest of humanity, this is a good point of yours and one that we the truth bringers must accept but it takes two to tango and if the majority of the masses won't accept the truth you can't exactly force feed them therefore as Billy said everyone must come to their own conclusion by thinking for themselves which the masses must also need to do.

As Quetzal said only when the prophecies have come to pass will the humanity accept their help through Billy.

But not before masses of people have died through the Canary Island mega tsunami, the destruction of San Francisco and Pacific North-West of USA going under the sea, the decimation of the Vatican via the earthquake and volcanic eruption of Mt Vesuvius, The close flyby of Apophis through the window in 2029 that will panic NASA scientists if it isn't taken care of beforehand, and many other natural catastrophes mentioned in the prophecies.

So we've come full circles here and it has been reduced to the only inevitable conclusion we always seem to arrive at for some known mysterious reason and that is each and every individual must work on themselves, their own thoughts, feelings and actions and change themselves in line with the Creative natural laws and recommendations and be an example to others to follow by leading one's life in line with and in balance and conformance with the spiritual laws.

I feel that there is enough information out there already and the situation and circumstances will catch up to the masses which will inevitably lead them to take Billy's information seriously drop by drop, person by person and group by groups outside of us FIGUians powers to change and influence in an overt and conscious way.

I think that this is the way that it was meant to be and consciously intended by Billy and the Plejaren.

regards
Matt Lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 555
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matt Lee,

Excellent points and observation.

I would add, that I agree that the entire mass of human beings will not accept the Teaching or message of the Plejaren.

It is not intended for the closed-minded due to their own forfeiture and unwillingness to think for themselves, who are influenced by the likes of MUFON and the others.

There are millions of people who would be receptive and open minded (the requirement expressed by the prophets [Goblet of Truth] and the Plejaren). Most of them do not utilize the mediums where information is presently available.

The presentation of the message must also undergo its own evolution and refinements. Constantly more and more effective, creative and outreaching. This requires the synergy of a larger and larger group of people increasing in numbers and the wisdom of knowledge. Synergistically working towards a noble service to humanity.

As the prophets warn in the Goblet of Truth, we should be careful not to "think" we understand someone or something. We should strive to know.

I would agree with you, that the information is plentiful and, I would add, will be enduring for the next millions of years of the inhabitants and descendants of today's Earth human beings.

By no means can we confidently state that there is "enough information out there" for the masses. This would qualify only as an assumption on our part. We can consider that Billy is constantly coming out with more and more...most of which is unavailable to us...even less, the masses of Earth human beings.

The Goblet of Truth speaks of prophets, teachers and advisers being raised around the prophet and after, the teaching (after his death). These individuals, we must ask ourselves; "Who are they?" "How do they become prophets, teachers and advisers?"

Perhaps herein is a secret many of us must fathom, uncover and recognize. And not simply assume we understand and know what this refers to.

I am presently working on a few projects that have come to mind, through contemplation and intuition, according to the secrets in the Goblet of Truth, and one of which I am doing with a passive member to be completed shortly. This one project will be very successful in several areas and will be very supportive to the efforts and the mission itself.

I can't help but wonder, what would it be like if many of us learned the secrets in the Goblet of Truth, gained the wisdom of knowledge contained in it and then synergistically worked together?

What would we accomplish collectively as a cooperative?

Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 753
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi justsayno

You could try;-)

regards
Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page