Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 25, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 25, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If I am not mistaken I remember you mentioning that basic laws vary from Creation to Creation or is it from Universe to Universe. As we currently have to deal with cause and effect law I would like to know what other kind of laws are there or you know of that people have to deal with?

Thank you

Joe

Post Number: 286
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Is it normal to forget about a future event that has been predicted to you from a look into the future like when Asket had told you that you would lose one of your arms so that the event itself does take place?

Tony_q

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I hope you are well. My question is regarding the Chinese philosophy of medicine, do you know if there are there such things as Qi (chi ) energy and meridians of energy in the human body such as claimed to be manipulated in traditional Chinese medicine?
Thank you.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 368
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

What exactly is the Spiritual Consciousness and is it located within the Spirit-form itself?

Thank you for your time

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Lepuniv

Post Number: 60
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer.

This is time for another question.

Contradiction 5 :

This is about one of your answers that follows:
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 05:42 am:  
Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer to me, it was very helful.

I've a question about the blue race of ET living underground.

on a message posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:16 am:
you answered:

"Hi Claes,
Hyperboreans don't live on Earth anymore. They have emigrated to the Plejaran Federation. The blue skinned race will not participate in the Peace Meditation, most probably.
It's fine to hear that the book "Einführung in die Meditation" is of help for you."
The question was then:

Question (2):

Why does not the blue ET race living under the surface of the Earth partake in the peace meditation?

Thanks for your work

Salome

Lepuniv

The answer was then:

Billy doesn’t know.

Now,

When you say: “The blue skinned race will not participate in the Peace Meditation, most probably.”
It means that you know some reasons why they would not or that you have a clue about their beheaviour.

QUESTION: Then, why did you answer you didn't know? This is contradictory.

Thanks and take care!

Lepuniv

Marbar

Post Number: 254
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Throughout history, White people have owned many slaves and White people have enslaved each other. Whites came into Africa and kidnapped some of the Blacks or some of the tribes leaders sold their own to the White slave masters.

Now in the United States, many people are saying it was a Black man who own a White slave first. On the other hand, some people say White people own Blacks as slaves first.

Billy, what is the truth about Black slaves in the United States, who started it Blacks or Whites? (This is a good question to ask Ptaah or Quetzal.)

Zanderson

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

This question is about "will" and how can one go about its creation?
If memory serves, I remember in the TJ Jmmanuel said that the human must first create the "will" for things they wish to do. And with the epidemic of overpopulation and the birth of so much humans suffering from its effect lack of desire/will, I think knowing how to create this force would be good.

Personally, a breakdown similarly to the one you gave for the meditation technique with candle would be appreciated.

Peace, Live Long And Prosper
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Borthwey

Post Number: 243
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy
It is my understanding that the impulses from the central consciousness block, which holds the sum of all processed values from past lives, can only be of positive-evolutionary value. However, can a person receive other types of impulses, which are unprocessed and come directly from each past life, and as such, can be positive or negative and manifest as quirks, phobias, loves and hates, personality traits, religious fanaticism, etc.? Would these, if they exist, be related to fluidal forces stored in the bones which decay with time, which would also explain why the most recent lives would be the most influential in this aspect, and there wouldn't be an overload from all the thousands of past lives?
David

Scott

Post Number: 2434
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ebe_aura
Thanks for your answer!
You cant answer anything you havnt seen or have knowledge of!
To be more to the point, What I was asking is >

Do you think it Is possible for people/Humans Or Spirits/Geist to "Materialize" Objects? or Objects from the Past? Is That Really possible Mental/Mind Or by Electronic means?

Thanks

It is possible with/through one‘s consciousness-based forces (but not for one’s spirit-form) to materialize objects, but achieveing this is not easy at all.

Msmichelle
At what point in our evolution will we recognize our former personalities? In other words, will I remember any experiences of my present existence in 1000 years?
MsMichelle

This depends on one’s individual evolution level and can, therefore, not be answered in a general way.

Jacob
Hello Eduard,

In the spirit teaching, you explain that it is possible to learn self-hypnosis to such a depth that studying while being in hypnotic trance can be done, providing the ability to learn and remember very fast.

Of course it is clear to me that normal studying with normal amounts of information is most important.

Is it advisable to use an hypnotic suggestion to command the material-consciousness-block to aid the process of learning by using ones dreams? Provided that (self)hypnosis is mastered to a good extend.

Yes, that’s advisable.

I am thinking of the expression that „after a good nights rest” people often come to an answer of a problem they have a hard time solving.

Salome, Jakobjn

Ferbon
Hello Edward.
Regarding recognition of our own mistakes and correction of such literally in a child like manner. Could you explain what is meant by this and whether this perhaps should also be done with caution?

Salome

In a childlike-manner means that a child is learning in a unprejudiced manner.

Prunc
Hello Billy.

Thank you for answering questions.
During the time this section opens for asking questions I never seem to have any questions that really bother me. After this section closes, problems appear that I would like to ask questions about. So I start (re)reading "Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken" and I start to understand and have an answer for my problem, and by the time this section opens again I have no more burning questions to ask. This happens over and over again and prevents me from asking any relevant questions on this forum.
What should I do?

Continuing in the same way as until now.

(Note by CF: Why should it be a problem if/when you are capable of answering „relevant questions“ by yourself?)

Justsayno
Dear Billy, in the same way as your consciousness goes forward in time to realize a wish/dream, does your consciousness also go forward in time to stop something bad from happening? For example if a person had a premonition/intuition that they would crash a vehicle, would their consciousness be able to go forward in time to make way for a different outcome instead of death?
Thank you,
Sheila

The things of the Future can (and must) only be influenced/prevented in the present (= now).

Savio
Dear Billy

Thanks for all your previous valuable answers.
Within our universe, some planets are overpopulated and some are not.

My question being: How do we know that it is a creational natural law that one family should not have more than 3 children?

Salome
Savio

This number was read (abgerufen) based on the planet’s arable land, a limit of 529 million and the resulting effect of a humankind living in a surplus of food etc. The limit of 3 children will ensure that the popluation remains stable since there are couples who will have less, or even no children. Of course this maximum of 3 children per marriage/couple is valid for a human population within a normal range = without overpopulation. Having less than 3 children, or even none, is good for the planet and advisable, at least as long as the population is over the 529 million or up to 1 billion limit.

Acriasis
Dear Billy and Christian,
I was doing a bit of calculating about the destroyer comet and the movement of Venus, that moved this planetary body from Uranus 8590 years ago. 1051 years past before the comet moved Venus once again. After this a long time of 2848 years past before another return of the destroyer comet. After this only a short time of 605 years past before the return, then 1773 years past to make the destroyer comets last appearance in this SOL system in the year 1680. My question is, if this is possible to be answered, based on these calculations, will the destroyer comet return in the year 2255 after only 575 years to possibly influence Venus and its orbit once more? or has this particular comet been removed from our SOL system by the Plejaren? As was spoken about in the contact notes.
Thank you for your time, I appreciate your response as well as all that you have done, are doing, and are about to do, for the spread of knowledge of the truth on this planet called Earth.
Saalome,
Marcus

The destroyer comet will not return because it has been influenced by the Plejaren onto a course which leads it away from Earth.

Corey Two months ago (October 27, 2013) your answer was:

Note by CF:
Adam was procreated about 389,000 years ago.
Between OM 31:565 and 31:566 over 380,000 years have passed.
OM 31:566 corresponds with TJ page 10, verse 11.
The OM and TJ show the correct numbers/dates.

But the first explanation from page 13 of the new corrected TJ indicates Jmmanuel's grandfather Jakob and Jmmanuel's father Joseph (not biological father who was the ET Gabriel), are descended from the Semjasa-Adam line, which had existed for 13,500 years (from 2011), which the line had began by procreation from the ET Semjasa. Page 15 of the corrected TJ indicates that the extraterrestrial procreation father of Adam's named Semjasa, who is a former personality of Jmmanuel's, who is different from the EARLIER former ringleader Semjasa whose sprit-from also enlivened Gabriel (now Quetzal), and both Semjasas were rehabilitated by the JHWH Arus.

By reading those pages it seems that to me there were 2 Semjasa's:

1) former ringleader Semjasa (389,000 years ago)
2) procreation father of Adam named Semjasa (13,500 years ago)

This is also matched by contact 9 sentence 132 which indicates Arus and his sub-leaders left their homeworld and returned to Earth 13,000 years ago, where they led a bloody regime; sentence 145-147 mentions the high sub-leader Semjasa and his offspring Adam happening shortly thereafter Arus's arrival...

This to me, is also matched by OM 31:555-6 that seems to say a new time a new task for a new JHWH to neutralize/remedy previous evil events on Earth (evil = 389,000 years ago?) to seek out the Earth again and create the new peoples of Earth (13,500 years ago?). The 3 new races = 31:560-562.

Lasty in an answer to Christina (July 31, 2003) (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html?1062165882) information that you yourself compiled, states that the Adam lineage began 13,500 years ago...

It is also much more believable that 11,500 years passed between the 77 generations (new corrected TJ page 10-12) transpired between Adam procreating Seth, and Jakob procreating Joseph, then to think a full 387,000 years transpired over those 77 generations...

Salome
Corey

The Adam mentioned in the TJ has lived about 13,500 years ago.

Shaban_1190
hi billy,

i once again feel compelled to ask you about these dark disc objects that ive been observing and photographing for over three years now, it was mentioned that there was a fourth race discovered to be operating here on earth, i am thinking that the objects i observe could be this new fourth race. i would like to know at least if i am correct or not.

That’s possible.

(Note by CF: „could be“ is correct, and of course not the equivalent of „are“.)

here is also an analysis of some of my photos:

http://rhalzahi.com/index.php/en/investigations/272-ufo-photos-analysis-shaban-pelinku

thank you,
shaban

Fredy
Hello Billy,
I would like to ask you please to teach us about our thinking at the time we are passing to the beyond. You mentioned in the psyche (book) one short statement about it but no more. When we are dying what should be my thoughts? Feelings? How can I prepare myself for that instant? Can you give us a pray to be used and help us when facing such learning moment? with sincere and deepest deference, Fredy

Fredy Martinez

In the state of agony just prior to death your thinking will not function anymore in the normal manner you are accustomed to, and it cannot be controlled anymore, therefore.

(Note by CF: Don’t worry about thinking falsely on your death-bed. If a person is preparing/confronting him-/herself during lifetime for/with death and reincarnation etc., fear of dying will vanish and a natural process will unfold.)

Norm
Dear Billy, In the new documentary "JFK: The Smoking Gun" it alleges that Secret Service agent George Hickey was the second (and accidental) shooter in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Is this true?

Billy doesn’t know.

Operationnightfall
There is something I'm curious about also. I know that Jmmanuel was not of a virgin birth but father by a plejaren. So are all of miracle births of other figures listed in the link below are result of earth's women being impregnated by Plejarens/Heavenly Sons? Aside Jmmanuel, Adam, Ledon, Tet-el are there any other Heavenly sons\Plejaren hybrids created from 13,500 B.C. to 1500 A.D.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

No, of course they are not. There is much speculation and swindle being claimed as being true around the world.

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,

You have made mention of genetically engineered human-animal hybrids potentially being put to use by humans in the future. Would these beings encapsulate human spirits? In other words, would an otherwise human spirit incarnate as one of these animal-human hybrids?

If there is a human head (with a human brain), then there is a human spirit-form connected to it.

Hawaiian
Aloha Billy and Christian, hope things are fine with you.

I have a question in relation to your spirit-form Nokodemjon that is currently incarnated in your present personality life cycle and the reason(s) why it came out of the 1st of 7 pure spiritual levels in order to once again be incarnated in a material human being in order to bring balance and harmony back into the DERN universe.

Even though Nokodemjon could have remained in the Arahat Atherstata level and could have easily asked the Petale to return all his co-created white races back into the pure energy state prior to their creation in order to allow the DERN universe to heal itself without any more interferences and destruction that his people have done so that both he and the DERN universe could continue unabated its natural course of spiritual evolution, but he decided to return and take personal responsibility instead.

That being said, I have always pondered whether residue negative influences still remain when a spirit form in the material realm evolves into a half material or pure non-material Being and that the negative experiences and its related linkage to other spirit-forms when it was a material human being that it once associated with via the material subconscious storage banks becomes the responsibility of those who were negatively affected by such beings, because he or she no longer resides in the material realms?

If true, then is this one of the reasons why Nokodemjon returned to not only bring balance to the wrongs his co-created peoples have done, but to also balance his own responsibility for creating these people in the first place because it appears spiritual evolution does not only goes in one direction but in cases like Nokodemjon, can actually go backwards, but in reality moves in parallel that is progressive in nature when a pure non-material Being returns to the material realm in order to bring justice because Creation is justice and that those who have the capacity like the Plejarens should do like-wise?

Each universe brings forth a universal prophet who is repeatedly materializing again as a human being in order to help the various humankinds speeding up evolution. That’s a normal occurrence.

Marcela Hello Billy and Christian:

I have a 6 year old daughter and she noticed that everywhere we go there is a cross. On buildings and clothing, etc...so she asked me what it means, and I told her the truth about who Jmmanuel was, and she was very interested to know more. Then I thought about her talking about it in her school. My question is, should we tell children the truth at an early age or should we wait a few years to explain to them that it is not the popular knowledge just yet? Thank you.

Marcela

They must be told/tought the truth from an early age on, but of course in a way that is adjusted to their understanding. This can be assured by just answering their questions, and nothing more. Let them ponder the answers. It’s up to them (their thinking) to follow a thought and ask further questions.

In the case of the cross (which, actually and according to the facts around Jmmanuel’s cruxifiction should not be a cross, but an „Y“) you could have told your daughter that there are many many people who believe that great importance is connected with the cross, but that this is no necessity to believe the same, etc. etc.

(Note by CF: It is up to the child to realize that obviously it is possible to have a meaning/opinion that differs from the majority, etc. etc.)

Sanjin Hello Herr Meier,

Another question about Autogenic Meditation. The fundamental exercises (Grundübungen) and the organ exercises (Organübungen) are all based on focusing on specific sentences to bring about a desired effect. It seems to me though that the sentences are important at the beginning, until one learns how to bring about the actual effect, such as calmness, warmth, etc. Is it more beneficial and more effective to focus on the actual effect than on the sentence, once one learns how to bring about the desired effect or state?

Salome!

What one experiences is important, i.e. the effect is more important than the sentence.

Theredpill Hi Billy,

In contact #154, cabalistic calculations were discussed. For each table beginning with line #31 of the discussion, it was mentioned that each table is applicable for the various skin color of humans, whites and their hybrids, yellows and their hybrids, etc. etc.

How would a white human being interbred with a different colored human being affect the subsequent calculations? Please use white male Pisces (31) with brown female Virgo (22) as an example if necessary. This is assuming the word hybrid translated in the contact report does not refer to hybrids of different colors but variants of the same color group. If I'm wrong, please do elaborate accordingly.

Thank you.

These values are valid in/for a non-overpopulated planet Earth. Therefore, any decision regarding „interbreding“ shall be made by using intellect and rationality (Verstand und Vernunft) and feelings. Observing one’s thoughts is important, and acting accordingly.

Remr Salome Billy,

Do you still keep in touch with any of your biological brothers and sisters? Just curious.
Rem

Yes, with two (Hedi and Berti) of his three sisters who are still alive. His two brothers and one sister (Vreni) are dead.

Votan Hi Billy
Merry Xmas.

Can you tell me if something major is going to happen in the next 2 months.
Things are very quiet, it is like a calm before a major storm.

There’s much happening all the time, more or less: Climate change, wars, turmoil, terror attacks, sectarian activities, murder, etc. etc.

(Note by CF: If you would live in Syria: Would you call the ongoing civil war a „calm before a major storm“, or an actual major storm?)

Vasily
Dear Billy

Will you please describe some more specific characteristics of the evolutionary level of human beings who are in the half-spiritual phase of development. For example, how long is the life-span? Do they remember past lives? How do they behave in their personal relationships? What might their daily activities and goals include?
Salome
Vasily

Human beings who exist in a half-spiritual phase of development cannot be compared with us material human beings because they do not think and act in the manner as we do.

Joe
Billy,

Is it normal to forget about a future event that has been predicted to you from a look into the future like when Asket had told you that you would lose one of your arms so that the event itself does take place?

No, that’s not normal. But doing it helps to lead a normal life. It prevents one from concentrating on things which cannot be avoided and will happen for certain.

Tony_q
Dear Billy, I hope you are well. My question is regarding the Chinese philosophy of medicine, do you know if there are there such things as Qi (chi ) energy and meridians of energy in the human body such as claimed to be manipulated in traditional Chinese medicine?
Thank you.

Billy is not familiar with these issues.

Stephen_moore
Hello Eduard

What exactly is the Spiritual Consciousness and is it located within the Spirit-form itself?
Thank you for your time
Salome

The spiritual consciousness cannot be compared with the material consciousness; it cannot be located at a certain place.
The spiritual consciousness is/are impulses/swinging waves which are active (wirken) on their own, like electricity that powers machines or a light bulb etc.

The „schöpferische Geistenergie“ (creational spirit-energy) is interweaving the entire universe; it is a „intelligence“ of its own, but not like the one in human beings. That what the effect of the energy brings forth, e.g. lifeforms, matter, etc., can be called „intelligence“.

Lepuniv Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer.
This is time for another question.

Contradiction 5 :

This is about one of your answers that follows:
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 05:42 am:
Lepuniv

Dear Billy,
Thanks for your previous answer to me, it was very helful.
I've a question about the blue race of ET living underground.
on a message posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:16 am:
you answered:

"Hi Claes,
Hyperboreans don't live on Earth anymore. They have emigrated to the Plejaran Federation. The blue skinned race will not participate in the Peace Meditation, most probably.
It's fine to hear that the book "Einführung in die Meditation" is of help for you."
The question was then:

Question (2):

Why does not the blue ET race living under the surface of the Earth partake in the peace meditation?

Thanks for your work
Salome
Lepuniv

The answer was then:
Billy doesn’t know.

Now,

When you say: “The blue skinned race will not participate in the Peace Meditation, most probably.”
It means that you know some reasons why they would not or that you have a clue about their beheaviour.

QUESTION: Then, why did you answer you didn't know? This is contradictory.

Thanks and take care!
Lepuniv

No, that’s not contradictory. Billy never spoke with the blue-skinned people, but he knows that they are not a part of the Mission. That’s why he used „most probably“.

(Note by CF: „most probably“ is not an equivalent of „it is a fact“. And since he did not speak with them, he doesn’t know what they are doing or not doing.)

Marbar
Billy,

Throughout history, White people have owned many slaves and White people have enslaved each other. Whites came into Africa and kidnapped some of the Blacks or some of the tribes leaders sold their own to the White slave masters.

Now in the United States, many people are saying it was a Black man who own a White slave first. On the other hand, some people say White people own Blacks as slaves first.

Billy, what is the truth about Black slaves in the United States, who started it Blacks or Whites? (This is a good question to ask Ptaah or Quetzal.)

Billy did not deal with the topic of slavery in the United States.

(Note by CF: What a stupid discussion about who was the first one to „own“ a slave!! Matter of fact is that it is extremely mean, vile and reprehensible etc. if a person is taking, owning and treating a fellow-human being as a slave! For a slave it does not matter at all whether his/her „owner“ has a white, brown, black, yellow, blue or green skin! Anyone who is trying to discuss this „blame the first one“ story should urgently ponder his/her own motives.)

Zanderson
Hello Billy,

This question is about "will" and how can one go about its creation?
If memory serves, I remember in the TJ Jmmanuel said that the human must first create the "will" for things they wish to do. And with the epidemic of overpopulation and the birth of so much humans suffering from its effect lack of desire/will, I think knowing how to create this force would be good.

Personally, a breakdown similarly to the one you gave for the meditation technique with candle would be appreciated.

Before the „will“ can be activated, a motivation and guidelines must be worked out and built up within oneself. Only then can an effect/endeavour etc. be achieved by using the will.

Unfortunately it is a fact that more and more human beings are becoming weak (verweichlichen) because they are not troubling/struggling themselves anymore to work up (learn) those factors (including knowledge and wisdom) which are necessary to lead a good life and attain values which are in line with the creational-natural laws and recommendations, etc.

Borthwey
Hello Billy
It is my understanding that the impulses from the central consciousness block, which holds the sum of all processed values from past lives, can only be of positive-evolutionary value. However, can a person receive other types of impulses, which are unprocessed and come directly from each past life, and as such, can be positive or negative and manifest as quirks, phobias, loves and hates, personality traits, religious fanaticism, etc.? Would these, if they exist, be related to fluidal forces stored in the bones which decay with time, which would also explain why the most recent lives would be the most influential in this aspect, and there wouldn't be an overload from all the thousands of past lives?
David

The impulses can only be received from the storage banks, i.e. the planetary one or the overall consciousness-block. You cannot receive impulses directly from past lives.

Scott

Post Number: 2435
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In your great voyage back in 1975 you mentioned during your 7 minutes in the timelessness “Dieser Ruf der Ewigkeit, diese tiefe Liebe. Ja, ich will hier bleiben, nie will ich mehr zurück. Hier ist das SEIN, das wirkliche SEIN. Ich verstehe nicht - dieser Ruf?”

“This call of eternity, this deep love. Yes, I want to stay here, I never want to go back more. Here is the BEING, the real BEING. I do not understand - this reputation?”

Would you know if you were merged with Creation, or Petale or Arahat Athersata during this time or was it something entirely different?

Thank you as always

Salome
Scott

Corey

Post Number: 524
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

In the future if the Henoch prophecies unfold, especially during the fall of Europe and the destruction of the USA, would this include subjegation of the USA and Europe at the hands of oppressors which could lead to prison camps of subjegated peoples and other forms of unfreedom in destroyed countries (possible foriegn military supremacy as a side effect of civil wars, anarchy, and war) as well as worlwide Islamic supremacy and rule over the destroyed northern hemisphere (collapse of Catholic church and Christian religion mentioned in Henoch prophecies) as possibilities? I know that the US/Nato/Europe, Russia, and China will be heavily involved in the war, but also Middle Eastern countries.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Prunc

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When the Sun dies and there is no more possibility to live on the planet, the ones that are alive will go somewhere else. What will happen to the ones that are not incarnated?

Ferbon

Post Number: 339
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard. Just as you written here:

Liebe Menschen der Erde

Achtet auf eure Gedanken, denn sie werden zu
Gefühlen. Achtet auf eure Gefühle, denn diese
werden schnell zu Worten und diese zu Taten
sowie zu Handlungen. Handlungen und Taten
aber werden zu Gewohnheiten, die gar schnell
sich zum Charakter formen; durch den wieder
bestimmt ihr in allen Dingen euer Schicksal.

SSSC 9. April 2011, 22.55 h, Billy

...it becomes clear that good habits are very important. Could you explain more about how can anyone develop them and which are mostly recommended in healthy and fruitful life?

Salome and Happy Birthday ;)

Herbert

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier

I was not born into a German speaking family; therefore, I am only able to read the English translations of your work. I am pleased with your books "The Might of Thoughts" and "The Psyche" but I also have the book "Symbole der Geisteslehre" and I want to know about the 'Vorvort' and the 'Einleitung'. If it's not too much trouble, can you please inform me on these introductions to your book?

As a side question, do you know the meaning of my name? : Herbert

Thank you for your consideration and peace be to you.

Matt

Post Number: 389
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Which race of Extraterrestrial's brought Henok to Earth 390,000 years ago to enter its reincarnation cycle, and did Henok know at that time that his spirit form will be here for hundreds of thousands of years?

Salome

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Billy,
I hope this finds you well. Just a quick question. Why would the Plejarens waste their "time" on such a primitive species of Human? Surely they are wise enough to realize they do not need to correct the actions of some faction of their descendants. Thanks.

Marcela

Post Number: 263
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

I was reading "Meditation und das Leben selbst sind die besten Lehrer" and you wrote that there are three forms of meditation that are particularly beneficial, the analysis-meditation, the concentration-meditation and the compassion/sympathy-meditation. I understand the concentration meditation, but how are the other mediations practiced? Do we generate our own thoughts regarding that specific relation between our own person and the other humans/living forms? In other words, the generation of thoughts are made by our own free understanding and directed to our consciousness?

Thank you very much!
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Tjames

Post Number: 319
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian/Billy and figu,

What is in fact an agate that can be combined with the smaller travel pyramid
to enhance its power (harnessing capabilities) from 2 people to 7? In other words,
what is it and how does it generally work?

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Matthew

Post Number: 90
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian/Moderators,

Please can you show this video to Billy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLLsxjMAuc&list=UUSePlCeyp4VtHLr53t9iahA&feature=share&index=3
instead of the video in my question to Billy as it is a more stable and detailed version of that video and clearly shows the strange strobe-like characteristics and shape of the orb.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew

Jacob

Post Number: 135
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

In one of your answers you state: "The spiritual consciousness cannot be compared with the material consciousness; it cannot be located at a certain place."

Can we safely say in this case that the spirit consciousness, the spirit subconsciousness, censor, spirit central-consciousness and Gemüt are basically 'functions' or 'states' of the energy that composes the spiritform.

In other words, its function is determined by 'state' (in lack of a better word) then shape/form/discrete mass like the brain for the material consciousness.

What are your detailed thoughts about this topic?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Thomas57

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In a rare experience this month, (happened during a discussion with a friend), there was a moment(could have been many minutes) when clear thought conversation with something inside me, gave me the conclusion that the Consciousness-block/spirit form/ Creation 'seed' - within me had an actual conversation with me(my human self, ego and all!)

I realized that this type of connection had happened years before, and 'recognized' (again became aware) - or at the very least had a simple comparison.

How would you suggest(other than the many ways I've read through your words over the last 35 years) I strengthen that connection?

Wonderful experience(in realization!)

Thomas

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 394
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I broached the topic of cultural and racial integration on this forum, and admittedly opened another can of wriggly worms. Although I have worked at it, it's currently impossible to deal with this subject in a manner that is morally acceptable by all people. For the most part, the relevant posts have been removed from this forum. Indeed, some people consider critically examining the full drivers and impacts of coerced wholescale racial integration to itself be racist, and I have been named as much. For myself, it's not a topic I like to dwell on, but it is potentially germane to the Mission.

From your view of the more distant future, perhaps several hundred or a thousand years down the line, do you see all the various races of people that live on Earth amalgamating into a single race of Earthling, or does the future hold distinct races with distinct communities, cultures, and traits? Whatever it may be, is the circumstance you see conducive to happiness in people?
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page