Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 06, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through April 06, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hawaiian

Post Number: 184
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk'

Old man, please tell me what you know. What is enlightenment?'

The old man smiled at him for a moment, and swung the heavy burden off his shoulders, and stood straight.

'Yes, I see!' cried Milarepa. 'My everlasting gratitude. But please, one question more. What is after enlightenment?'

Smiling again, the old man picked up the sack once again, lunged it over his shoulders, steadied his burden, and continued on his way.

Bronzedesk,

“Enlightenment” is just a form of awareness and certainly not the highest level “obtainable” since awareness is present amongst all the different levels of spiritual evolutions from the Arahat Athersata to the Petale and to the BEING itself. It is in vain for one to grasp the notion that he/she can truly “understand” the state of the BEING, which is impossible since a material, half-material or pure non-material cannot logically “contain” such an “idea” because if and once “its” understood, then its true essence is no longer free to evolve any further because “it” ceases to function as a free-will “entity” or BEING since “it” was “contained” as an idea by another “form” besides the BEING itself.

It is the BEING that “understands” its essence and the reason why only the BEING is because that is the only way other spirit-forms will be able to evolve further

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2013 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Namaste <3
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 369
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome all

Racism seems to pop up on this forum from time to time and when I start to read a post from a forum member which contains hateful words based on racism I loose interest in the post and click on the next one.

It does not mater one iota where a human being is born or their skin colour. It is the responsibility of each human being to control their thoughts, feeling and actions. This is hard to do sometimes and if you have read, heard about Billy when he had to have he's arm amputated you will realise that he to had problem controlling he's thoughts, feelings and actions. It is the human beings themselves who allow religion, political or social influences to control their thinking. A person could be religious yet not be a fanatic or allow themselves to be influenced by religion into anything they do not agree with. The same goes for politics and social influences.

If you have read the Meier material you will read that there was 343 skin colours created by creation. When the earth human comes to his senses and begins to travel in the universe are we going to start to blame one skin colour group for this and that.

Just because a person or a few persons from one skin colour or one country does something wrong in the world doesn't make them all bad. You would not throw away a basket of Apples if one or two was bad, would you?

It all comes down to the individual human being himself and he's thoughts and no one is responsible for someone else's thoughts, feelings and actions.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Newinitiation

Post Number: 923
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen

Its a nice sentiment I totally agree with and one that I hope more people should be imbued with deep within their consciousness.

But I also think that we humans go through certain phases within our evolution and development and unfortunately race issues are one such part and parcel of life during the adjustment stage.

Of course we shouldn't condone blatant racism here or anywhere but at the same time with the benefit of doubt, those of us who have managed to arrive at the truth have more of a chance I believe of extirpating these negative elements within our personality, character, consciousness and our world of thoughts and feelings as we inevitably get to work on them through learning the truth and the spiritual teachings (not that it takes the spiritual teachings to know that racism is bad).

So yes it is our rightful duty to honour that which is good, righteous, wise, truthful, lovong, dignified, reverential, honourable, just, ethical, moral, virtuous and principled to speak out against evils, wrongdoing and the unrighteousness of certain actions, thoughts, attitudes, feelings, sentiments and emotions but at the same time given our own personal faults, weaknesses, failings and mistakes, we should extend the generosity of our patience and forbearance to those here who have arrived the opportunity to learn from their mistakes when it is recognised by them as a genuine mistake.

Of course racism by any other name is definitely racism but people who hold those views must come to truly recognise it as such on their own initiative through their own powers of discernment, thoughts, analysis and reflection.
And so the truth and the Creational spiritual teachings will do that job eventually in the course of time as they will learn what self responsibility is in the truest sense of the word.

I don't want to drag the past and unnecessarily embarrass Dyson unjustly but just as a point of reference and for learning purposes, as knowledgeable and intelligent as he is, he was also, if my memory serves me correct, caught up with the issue of a Jewish conspiracy with his citation of literature on Hassidism, Talmudism, Jewish extremism and Jewish superiority to justify his views and even at one point accused Billy of lying.

Now to be honest I was influenced by his views also which as my declaration here, should be more of an embarrassment to myself and that each of these micro moments did serve a vital and tangible learning lesson which it has for me.

So as much as my words sound like appeasement, excuse and condoning of racism I hope people understand that there is always more than meets the eye and that such a complex things as stuff within our heads full of mazes to navigate around DO really take time to navigate around.

The past discussion around 7-8 years ago on this forum had as its genesis my referring here to Dyson posting the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion on his Gaiaguys.net website and subsequently Billy discussing it and the truth about conspiracy theory books, authors and so on.

cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 925
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

For the sake of not wanting to do Dyson any injustice I would just like to qualify my above statements about him.

What I meant by 'embarrassment' for being influenced by Dyson's views back then about the Jewish conspiracy is that although he may not have meant all Jewish people, it was the fault of my own misunderstanding of his texts which led me to believe at one point that there existed a worldwide Jewish conspiracy and that the texts within the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was true until at such time that Billy disparaged it.

This doesn't negate in anyway of the enormous contribution Dyson had made over the years with his partner Vivienne and of many precious insights that he had shared here whilst a member of this forum.

It was due to Vivienne's article and wholly their efforts as Gaiaguys that I had the privilege of discovering Billy Meier and subsequent to that a new world into many other facets of this world that opened up to me and I will always be grateful and forever indebted to their 'the yolk that does not burden'

So I hope no misunderstanding or injustice ensues from my often poorly worded and blanket statements.

Thanks everyone for your understanding

cheers
Matt Lee

Darren

Post Number: 374
Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

I'm glad you said that Dyson has done much good and that he wasn't referring to all Jews being bad or involved in with this false worldwide Jewish conspiracy theory.

In Contact Report 457 when Ptaah was talking about Dyson's faults, I immediately thought of all the fault's the Plejaren found and were talking to Billy about all the people within his inner circle and Figu members. I think the Plejaren would find many faults in everyone.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 928
Posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren

Well Darren there are lessons within a lesson behind every words, deeds and actions within Billy and the Plejaren's conversation I think that speaks deeply to us all and as time goes by the mirage like uncertainty of our understanding of them becomes ever more crystal clear as we eventually figure it out for ourselves.

I contemplated at times that had Ptaah not strikingly delivered his assessment of Dyson and Vivienne through a conversation with Billy and made that available to them would they still be here managing to escape the harm that the fury of wrath know no bounds to from the sick powers that be.

That protection was given by Ptaah with such wisdom and love by mere few simple words but I am also glad that the wisdom it takes to understand it wasn't lacking in Dyson and Vivienne at the time for them to still be here with us.

A classic example of the Creative natural laws at work at all levels I think.

cheers
Matt lee

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone please make sense for me what this all means and get the years and information correct or explain it further? I'm being confused with all these so called facts.

Corey Two months ago (October 27, 2013) your answer was:

Note by CF:
Adam was procreated about 389,000 years ago.
Between OM 31:565 and 31:566 over 380,000 years have passed.
OM 31:566 corresponds with TJ page 10, verse 11.
The OM and TJ show the correct numbers/dates.

But the first explanation from page 13 of the new corrected TJ
indicates Jmmanuel's grandfather Jakob and Jmmanuel's father Joseph
(not biological father who was the ET Gabriel), are descended from the
Semjasa-Adam line, which had existed for 13,500 years (from 2011),
which the line had began by procreation from the ET Semjasa. Page 15
of the corrected TJ indicates that the extraterrestrial procreation
father of Adam's named Semjasa, who is a former personality of
Jmmanuel's, who is different from the EARLIER former ringleader
Semjasa whose sprit-from also enlivened Gabriel (now Quetzal), and
both Semjasas were rehabilitated by the JHWH Arus.

By reading those pages it seems that to me there were 2 Semjasa's:

1) former ringleader Semjasa (389,000 years ago)
2) procreation father of Adam named Semjasa (13,500 years ago)

This is also matched by contact 9 sentence 132 which indicates Arus
and his sub-leaders left their homeworld and returned to Earth 13,000
years ago, where they led a bloody regime; sentence 145-147 mentions
the high sub-leader Semjasa and his offspring Adam happening shortly
thereafter Arus's arrival...

This to me, is also matched by OM 31:555-6 that seems to say a new
time a new task for a new JHWH to neutralize/remedy previous evil
events on Earth (evil = 389,000 years ago?) to seek out the Earth
again and create the new peoples of Earth (13,500 years ago?). The 3
new races = 31:560-562.

Lasty in an answer to Christina (July 31, 2003)
(http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html?1062165882)
information that you yourself compiled, states that the Adam lineage
began 13,500 years ago...

It is also much more believable that 11,500 years passed between the
77 generations (new corrected TJ page 10-12) transpired between Adam
procreating Seth, and Jakob procreating Joseph, then to think a full
387,000 years transpired over those 77 generations...
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Ferbon

Post Number: 340
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk

I tried what you're doing with similar results ...just to finally (and after considerable amount of time ) arrive at the conclusion that if that was important then everything would have certainly been published in sharp details by now.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 525
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

To make sense of the list, you would need to own the new TJ and OM, and be able to read German. the only thing currently available as a translation is contact 9 on the FOM site.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 110
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon

I appreciate the help, however, you kind of remind me of the Nuns in Catholic church when, I wanted to know more about the whys and wherefores of the Holy Trinity.

I asked... just how could one person in fact be all three? And the response I got was that it's just one of those holy mystery's and if it was that important god will reveal it to you! Go figure.

meh! :-(

Ferbon

Post Number: 343
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk

I have just now noticed your underline motto sentence which accords to the tone of your response.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 111
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey and Ferbon

Thank you both kind sirs!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 691
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, note that there was more than one one Adam at different point of time as there was more than one Semjasa at different period of time. At least one at 389000, and another and about 13500 years ago.

About the Adam mentioned in TJ: http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/korrigendas/korrigenda_ein_offenes_wort.pdf
Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it - Rabindranath Tagore

Newinitiation

Post Number: 970
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would just like to extend my gratitude and thanks to Mr Guido Moosebrugger for the valuable life that he has lived towards and for the Creational spiritual truth which brought forth many benefits for me personally.

I remember back in 2005 or 2006 thereabouts of the splendid delight and sheer excitement of receiving my first ever copy of And Still They Fly not realising then what it would do for me personally as one of the major causes of the expansion of my consciousness towards the truth through his book and whatever was to unfold subsequently in my life.

Thank you very much Guido for being one other stalwart of the truth and for planting the precious seed of knowledge of the truth where it has been growing little by little ever since in my consciousness which no doubt I'll will nourish and nurture to the best of my abilities.

From Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 982
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

I wonder if there is such a thing as a wishing well, not a well as such but the concept of a wishing well existing in the form of this FIGU forum.

Juxtaposing Billy's information to what is happening out there in the world, other than the prophecies and predictions which is unfolding time and time again right before our very eyes, something causes me to suspect that the thoughts shared and contained herein in this forum reverberates throughout the world to be picked up by the likeminded people and also activists alike which then prompts them to write articles and engage in political activism among many other things.

FIGU forum is where it houses our collective thoughts and through the might of our thoughts and feelings I am suspecting that even with a nudge or two from the Plejaren technologies our thoughts focused here are sent out across the world and into the vastness of the ether.

The central plank of Plejaren disclosure is dependent, although not exclusively, on we humans figuring things for ourselves first before they are allowed to disclosed various information through Billy and maybe, just maybe, through this plank or rather FIGU forum platform, we may just be the conduits upon which certain recognition recognised, thought about and then written allows the Plejaren through Billy after careful calculation, to disclose various pertinent information.

Who is to say after the latest revelation in CN 567 that impulse contacts by the Plejaren are solely confined to the science fiction writers and scientists alone.

I am suspecting that after careful calculation on their part and even certain intervention, for those of us who have arrived at the truth such as ourselves may have done so not out of sheer luck or by chance but through providence and by the Plejaren impulses.

Matt Lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

Good article on Plejaren impulses; this very contemplation has been with me from the beginning of my introduction to Billy, the Plejaren and all that this represents. You put into words what I imagine many others have thought about as well; thank you. By the way; I like your word “juxtaposing”; a new one for me.

We have been told that thousands if not millions of Plejaren/Federation humans at times of great need, help Earthlings on various events or subjects through meditation, thought projection, impulses etc. Taking your perception a little further; could each of us Earthlings that come into realization of truths through spiritual understanding owing to BEAM/Plejaren actually be receiving Plejaren impulses as a kind of personal spiritual guide? In other words, from one Plejaren being to one enlightened Earthling? The thought is intriguing.

I’m in agreement with your idea that individual intervention is not out of sheer luck or by chance. There is much more going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of yet.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 986
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth

It's a pleasure to converse with you for the first time Kenneth.

You said 'Taking your perception a little further; could each of us Earthlings that come into realization of truths through spiritual understanding owing to BEAM/Plejaren actually be receiving Plejaren impulses as a kind of personal spiritual guide? In other words, from one Plejaren being to one enlightened Earthling? The thought is intriguing'.

It's an interesting thought indeed and I must say I really don't know but it could be possible as if I can recall correctly, during the peace meditation I've had number of occasions where the faces of people who I have never seen in my entire life ever, all exuding, as if to literally glow, with such spiritual dignity, popping into my head as if they were right in front of me so crystal clear in detail that I can't ever forget and wonder to myself who they actually were other than fellow participants here on earth or people back at the Plejares.

So inevitably I cannot help but draw some parallels with what you've said there although it's just a speculation on my part.

I totally agree with you about the fact that there is so much more that goes on behind the scene than what most of us are privy to and I guess our future progeny will reap most of the benefits afforded by hindsight and greater level of technological prowess as time goes by.

I would also second that there would be no period in history as when the last prophet was alive that historians of the future would zealously upturn ever stone and peep through ever nook and cranny of the Billy Meier case to put into it's proper historical significance and perspective and place it among the most important period in human history in their historical archives.

How lucky for those of us here who are alive at the same time that the last prophet also breathes at the same time and how many in the future would be so envious of us who were able to participate in this journey of laying the corner stone and every grain of sand to the foundation by which the temple of Creation on earth will one day be majestically erected.

As corny as my wordings were above (goose bumps) I hold the view that there is more to the nature and means of the Plejaren intervention here on earth than what we are allowed to know so far and our progeny will definitely figure so much more out as intervening future generations will visit and revisit this case adding more revelation, insight, understanding, cognition, discovery and knowledge of it in successive generations.

How lucky are they also.

cheers
Matt lee

Earthling

Post Number: 824
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those of you in the US with a TV box, Elon Musk, the South African born, US residing entrepreneur CEO of Tesla motors, Solar City, Space X & inventor of PayPal, will be on "60 Minutes" this Sunday.

I point this out because it is my feeling that he is part of the mission from ancient days, judging by his demeanor, his well thought-out, well-reasoned mode of speaking (which reminds me of Obama's) as well as his desire to help out humankind, a disinterest in money as a motivating factor behind his work, thinking outside the box and his genius.

For those not in the US and interested, I'm sure it will be posted to the CBS website shortly after airing.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Blake_p

Post Number: 187
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

Yea I watched that just for him,I wanted to see how Tesla has been doing.

It seems to me that there would be no doubt that he would be an impulsee by the Plejaren.

And if you have HBO,then you should watch Vice,I think it's the best investigative reporting show I've ever seen. If you want real news and not filtered,censored,crap. It's produced by Bill Maher, a poor mans Billy, they just did one one global warming, drone strikes in the Middle East,etc. Good stuff!!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our mission is …
Re-reading the Meier material I get the impression that the reason for the Plejaren assisting our finding back to the truth is to bring all Lyrians or all Nokodemion’s races into perfect unity.
Maybe this is their next big step of development.
It seems to tell me that the higher one develops his mind the more he can emphasize - with lower creations. It reminds me as well of the saying that a chain Is only as strong as its weakest member and as well of Rudolf Steiner’s education theorem “ The best in class helps the worst performing ….”.
Because we are either directly or indirectly part of the gene manipulated offspring of Lyrans from Sirius – we must be the ones in the Lyrian races that are on the lowest level of development.
It gives me as well a new way of seeing our mission:
…to assist in this great re-unification.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 552
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

Lyra is an altogether different galaxy then the star system of Sirius in a different part of space. Nice post though.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Yes, the Lyra galaxy is different to the “Canis Major/Dog Star/ Sirius” constellation.
Maybe I should have said Henok’s people (I thought that they were Nokodemion’s race).
Apparently there were 2 lines of Henok – one of them settled in the Sirius constellation.
As all Earthlings are affected by the gene manipulation directly or indirectly – we certainly have a connection to them.

The web site Meiersaken (http://www.meiersaken.info/) states:

“Out of Henok’s original people split two lines, after the great rectification act, and after the fights for peace by the peace fighting troops was over, and peace had been restored among all people and on all planets. One line travelled great distances within the region of Lyra where they settled in another space-time-structure which is shifted a fraction of a second to our space-time-structure, where they continued to live, but only after they had inhabited different other areas for several billions of years, in other worlds and systems of foreign galaxies, following which acts of war then again broke out.

An emigration of people again took place In the aftermath of this, wide into space, which ultimately ended up in another space-time-structure, which is a fraction of a second shifted to our space-time-structure, whereas the area was located within in the parameters of the Lyra star constellation. This is the reason why one today still speaks about the Lyra region and of the old Lyrans, who at a later time, partly for reason of expedition and partly for reason of escape, then again returned back to our space-time-structure and subsequently they also came to Earth, for here to act in their usual manner.

This line also kept the complete knowledge about their original line of decent to the current day, whereby the Pleiadians resp. the Plejarans also emerged from this line who in their language call themselves the same as they call the star cluster beyond the Pleiades which too is a fraction of a second shifted relative to our space-time-structure and is in another space-time continuum.

The second line which separated from the original people of Henok, for about 12 billion years ago, went completely other ways than the Lyran group. This line admittedly also emigrated into other galaxies whereupon they then for already for about 7 billion years ago lost the knowledge about their actual origin, so today they are absolutely devoid of any knowledge of their actual origin, which is why a new background legend was created by their chronographers and historians etc., which had nothing or very little in common with the truth.

This line also consisted of many different races, which was also the case with the Lyran line. But unlike to the Lyrans however, who always remained ready for battle, but increasingly developed to become even balanced, from which then the inoffensive, well-balanced and highly developed Pleiadians/Plejarans originated, the other line achieved this objective very early on, whereby the people completely lost their fighting ability and the longer it then continued, the more defenceless they became against aggressors.

As a consequence of this, it again set of an emigration involving all the people and they settled in the region of the Sirius star constellation, where again this became a factor which resulted in that their past, or the knowledge of their origin, became lost. Once again a new prehistory of their origin was made up and inserted into the annals. This line spread far into the Sirius-region (into a space-time structure shifted relative to ours) and developed increasingly higher, by which they even became capable of creating new life themselves.

Having themselves become unfit for battle, they breed new gene manipulated human races who were able to fight and who could protect them from frequently appearing aggressors. These new human races were, through interfering genetic manipulation, made to life forms that carried barbaric traits to the point of being degenerated and mercilessness. Their life was however limited to around 100 years, also by genetic manipulation, namely out of justified fear and precaution that the genetically manipulated could rise up against their creators and rulers and annihilate them.”

One thought as an interesting footnote:

All beings in the universe are driven to perfect themselves.
If we would develop naturally we would do so as people with a long life (ca. 1200 years) and seek and create experiences and knowledge based on a high state of mind.
But through the gene manipulation we do not have the advantage of a long life and wisdom usually only comes to us late in life. Maybe this is why there may be an inbuilt drive to create more offspring:
As if quantity (more brains think more) was our way of balancing the inequality of not being able of being low in number with a long life and a higher quality of mind.
Maybe the Plejaren and the High Council recognized our dilemma: that without any assistance we would be driven to annihilate us by overpopulation.

This is just a thought.

I very much understand though that all thinking universal beings are deeply driven towards an ever increasing sense of unity with all there is – How else but with a sense of unity would we be able to melt back into the consciousness that created us.
We can see this drive as well in our world:
A stone age man may only have known himself and his family.
Today’s Earthling is connected to all other humans on our planet via TV, phone and internet.
So there is definitely a mind development to an increasing unity in our world as well.

As this sense of unity is steadily increasing I can quite understand that the Plejarens can see themselves in all of Henok’s people and want to create a unity among them to strengthen their further development.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page