Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 25, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marcela

Post Number: 267
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I was reading about the astronomical clock that facing sound it follows the real direction of the sun therefore the clock marks the time to the left, going counterclockwise. Do you think these clocks are correct or have you heard about this type of clocks? Thank you!
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Creational

Post Number: 425
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy et al,

Hope all is well and you are enjoying great health.

Thanks for all you do, as usual. My question this time is in regards to left-handed people.

I am aware of the medical reasons and the right brain/left brain explanations that earthlings have come up with so far.

However, I was wondering if you can add any more insight to this deviation in nature and if there is any significant differences spiritually or otherwise between left-handed and right-handed people that you like to share with us.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Aburns87

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Christian and Billy,

Thanks again for all your work, the information has, and continues to, greatly influence my life for the better.

As for a question,
I thought this might be a long-shot but do you know of any treatments/remedies/cures for the rare skin condition called Vitiligo?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Sonik_01

Post Number: 289
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy/Christian

I would like to ask you about someone who is supposed to be a "second prophet", or, as Billy put it, "a teacher". Someone from the forum said this person is no longer part of the mission, or has died. Others say that this person will only come into action 800 years after your death. I would like to know, when, if at all, is this person going to step into action, and come into being? Are they dead, or are they still part of the mission? What can you tell us about this person and what they are going to do for humanity?
Thank you very much and have a great day.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard Meier

Are erotic fiction stories a proper form of creative writing or just a product of sexual obsession-kind of ausartung?

Andrew

(Message edited by scott on July 06, 2014)

Grantman

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Billy,
My name is Grant and I am a 16 year old in America. About four months ago, I encountered a schoolmate whom I had never met before. After being around the schoolmate for a few minutes, without ever having talked to or interacted with him directly, I developed an intense negative feeling which I can only describe as extremely heavy and very dense. This very negative and heavy feeling solidified into a negative mentality block and stayed with me for the next three and a half months, until late June. This is the only time I have ever experienced anything like this, and after a great great deal of self-psychoanalysis and thinking about self-responsibility, compassion, love, and many other life concepts I am still unable to resolve what exactly caused the negative mentality block or how to prevent it in the future. I don't mean to make this forum into a psychologist's office, but I would forever appreciate any knowledge or experience you or Billy have in this matter. What caused this negative mentality block after I was around this person and how do I prevent it in the future? Is it a result of the schoolmate's low vibrations/impulses or is it a result of one of my own psychological characteristics, or something else entirely? Normally I would not ask such a long and personal question, but this was an extremely difficult and uncomfortable experience which I did not think possible beforehand and which, after many many hours of analysis about many things, I am still unable to resolve.

Note: This may or may not be relevant, but the facial expression of the person who triggered the negative mentality block seems somewhat empty and distant and has a sort of unhealthy look about it. I do not know the schoolmate personally, so I do not know his personality.

Thank you very much!
Saloome

Votan

Post Number: 191
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I read somewhere that on July 1st the US dollar will crash and also the American economy.
joe

Savio

Post Number: 752
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thank you for your answer that time was created simultaneously when space was created.

I would then presume that there was no time existed before the first UR Creation created the first creation, it existed and still exists in “timelessness”.

According to logic, when there is no time (timelessness), it is not possible for any activities or beginning of activities.

My question being: How can the first UR Creation planned and created the first creation where it was an “activity” in timelessness?

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Pavani

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

San Francisco Earthquake Photos:
-------------------------------

CR 104, 1978

Billy:
..And surely it doesn’t matter, if I then also publish these photographs, if they come out well, is that okay?
Quetzal
89. Surely there would be nothing to object against this, for thereby very many people would then leave San Francisco and settle elsewhere before the catastrophe arises.
90. This would save very many human lives.
Billy:
...Yet listen now: somewhere must be a building, which should be known as the America-Building or similar; so get me there. This I want to photograph above all, so that no one can come and claim that I would have taken photographs of the last great quake at the turn of the century.
---------------------------------------
In CR 106, 1978, you come to know that a year earlier a similar looking painting was published in Geo magazine and talked to quetzal who then expressed the following statement:

Quetzal:
51. However, under the circumstances it is likely better, if I take the photographs, as well as also the negatives of the film, in order to protect you from further attacks.

Wendelle stevens in his Message from the Pleiades says the following on this issue:

"A few days after that, Meier was summoned to a new contact and was asked to bring the photographs with him which he did. The visitors(Plejaren) wanted to have their scientists look at the pictures, too, and they took the negatives and prints with them. When Meier tried to get the pictures back, he was rebuked for showing them to us without their approval, and against their instructions not to do so until after the event. Those pictures have never been returned to him. Thus today we do not have any solid evidence that those pictures were ever taken."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did Quetzal change his position, when in CR 104, he gives permission to you to publish all the photos of future earthquake destruction of SF but again in CR 106 takes all these back ?
And if what wendelle above says is true, why would plejaren rebuke you for showing these pics to the 10 members(including the American investigators) when these were supposed to be published for all the world to see and move away from SF to save their lives ?

What caused Quetzal to change his decision ?

Also how is that by taking away all the 11 color print photos(where 1 pic out of 11 was very similar to GEO magazines painting & the rest 10 would not be), would save you from further attacks when in fact you could publish all the 11 photos which gives you more credence/leverage to your side of the story thus convincing thousands of people in california & in other places to move away from their homes and save their lives.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 569
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

When I recently looked into some of the Apollo-Soyuz pictures & others that were published in Guido's 'Und sie fliegen doch!' & also in CR 31 (PPKB 1), I found that 11 outer space pictures are certainly falsified and have been traced back to NASA animation (early 1970's), Russian documentaries (1969 & 1972),..etc - all of which were produced before your Great Journey in July 1975. Some pictures are of spacecrafts that were not even in space during your Great Journey. For example Salyut-1 in your photos was from a frame of a documentary made in 1972 and the Soyuz 4-Soyuz 5 coupling photo was from a frame in a documentary made in 1969.

CF has already received a shortened german version of my analysis and you may want to look into it, if you haven't already seen it. Now, my questions are:

1. Would there be any explanation (by you or/and Plejaren) on this discrepancy, just like the explanations which were given in earlier times on similar anamolies - Asket-Nera, Universal Barrier, WCUFO,..etc ?

2. Would there be any change of captions (just like the Asket-Nera pics in Guidos books) for these pictures or would they be removed entirely or would they be published as-it-is giving the obvious message that they are genuine ?
(Of course any of the above actions could only take place after you or Plejaren analyse the pictures once again & confirm their source.)

If possible, many are interested to know how this has even occurred when Ptaah around 2002 strictly ensured that no fake pictures would enter into PPKBs as this statement by Hans George Lanzendorfer from FIGU special bulletin 20 clearly states:

"In the year 2001, Guido was asked by “Billy” to make some of the photos available for publication in the corrected Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Report Block...For the publication in the Contact Report Block, it was strictly ensured, with the help of Ptaah, that it only concerned “Billy’s” genuine pictures or his pictures that were only slightly falsified by Schmid, whereby the aforesaid falsification, for a logical reason, found no use.”

(Message edited by scott on August 22, 2014)
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Theredpill

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What creature(s) that you are aware of beside humans have ego? It would seem to be true for anything that is consciousness-based evolution, but I just would like to confirm.

Thank you.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

Concerning the life force and the way it operates.

Would it be appropriate to describe the basics as being similar to a very fine electricity which powers the shell of the spiritform which in turn provides power to the consciousness and everyday operation of the physical body.

Once it has passed through the body and done it's work similar in principle to electricity powering devices does it pass on as a spent force as electricity does into the ground ..... how does it work ?

As long as a spiritform is active within the brain the body continuously inducts the life force energy through 768 (acupuncture) meridian points distributed all over the body .... is that correct ?

However in the past you mentioned a reprocessing operation which takes place on planets ..... is this carried out by some sort of naturally occurring procedure within or above the surface of the planet or is it connected to so called interdimensional entities variously called orbs and or other classes of light beings which are constantly present mear the ground, in the upper atmosphere and further out in space ?

Way back during a spaceship journey with Semjase you asked about various energy spheres and other light structures visible around the planet and within it's atmosphere ...... are these involved with reprocessing the life force as part of their function and or other atmospheric gasses ?
Cheers.

Rosemarie

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Self vs Family/Dear loved ones.. Which would you choose and please why?

(Message edited by scott on June 30, 2014)

Remr

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

How big is the Absolute Absolutum? How long has it existed for??

Just kidding.

Funny questions, right? Reminds me of when I saw you in the kitchen at the Center 2 years ago, and I asked you in my best emulation of a Swiss-German accent, "Wie geht es dir heute?" - I asked a question that I couldn't have possibly understood the answer to, since my German was next to zero. What do you know... you responded with a few sentences that I had no capability of understanding!

Lots of times I have become aware that this questions section is open, and I begin to think that my question is either a waste of yours and my time because of its lack of relevance to my life, or I just sit there and think for a second, and realize that I am already beginning to figure out the answer for myself. Other times I have just found the answer by doing a search here on the FIGU forum.
Still, since you and Christian must be continually scratching your heads wondering why people in this English forum ask silly questions, I feel compelled to offer an answer to the question of why do people ask questions which:
A) Require answers that are so incredibly distant from their understanding and comprehension, or
B) The question/answer as a unit - even if it is understood - is completely irrelevant to their life right here and right now on this Earth.

1. I have a feeling that when this 'questions to you' section opens up, lots of people want to ask a question simply because the scarce opportunity to do so is present. I think a few times I have even asked a question for this reason as well. So, without much consideration, a question is whipped out of the air and posted here on the forum while there's still time to do so.
2. It seems to me that a big reason for such irrelevant-to-one's-life questions though, above all else, is that it seems to me that lots of people read the Contact Reports, and want to be a 'part of the action'. So they ask a question that seems like it would be straight out of one of your contact conversations.

These are my own speculations, and I am aware that there are probably lots of other reasons for 'funny' questions.
Of course, then there are actually people who really do ask questions that are of value; questions that are fully worth asking.

So what is your question Remr?

Joe

Post Number: 298
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

In contact report 35 Ptaah speaks about the planet Akart which is only around 5 light years away from Earth. How can it be that NASA speak about potential Earth-like planets that are located much farther away and never even mention the planet Akart?

Sunbr

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Is my getting of schizophrenia an atonement for going against the creational laws and recommendations, or is it just a disease that is caused mainly or solely by genes? Thank you so much.

Derrick

Post Number: 129
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, How can one trust in wisdom without doubting themselves? Thank you. Derrick SALOME.

Corey

Post Number: 662
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators: please accept this shortened, edited version of my question in place of the other longer one. Thanks.

According to television and the movies, ET's are a threat to our existence, and we need to fear war and enslavement. Also ET's are usually depicted as monsters, not human like we are, (see 441st contact). Your material is a blending of warnings about negative ET's such as contact 463, yet positive information such as Goblet 25:146. We will probably enslave ourselves if one considers the future dictatorships, bio-chipping (see: biometric identification system/Satz 40 from "Warnung an alle Regierungen Europas!"), and future surveillence over every single citizen, so any future liberation may have to come from the our people against future earthly enslaving governments and sciences and the like, instead of needing liberation from an oppressive ET race.

Now my question is: Do you think our first experiences with extraterrestrials will be negative, or positive, or a combination of both, or does it all really depend on future Earth human actions and decisions and the law of cause and effect (negative earth actions = negative encounters with ET's, postive earth actions = positive encounters with ET's)?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1157
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy it appears to me that the Plejaren have sacrificed or should I say put enormous effort here on earth over the millenia and from the way they go about investigating something, they never do it half heartedly but give it their best.
So it does appear that when the other ET groups such as GI bafath and coconspirators were still here on earth it never made it easy for the Plejaren.
My question is during their self chosen mission here on earth how many Plejaren have died or were killed helping the 7 prophets?

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 2472
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,
Is it healthy and wise to quickly build (or rebuild) higher species through some form of genetic manipulation/engineering? Or is the better approach to wade through the relatively slow process of evolution to bring an appropriate species into existence? This has bearing upon how we work to balance Earth’s various natural environments. For example, in order to balance the natural environment, as we kill off and integrate out of existence Earth's ecologically balancing species of wild bovines, cetaceans, and canines, can we genetically reengineer them back into existence, in order to reintroduce them back into the natural environment, or must we contend with the slower wheels of evolution in order to appropriately do so?

Taking one step after another is the intelligent way of evolution. Reengineering extinct species is possible, but makes sense only if the environment in which they existed still exists, and also if the other species which were a part of the ecological environment also still exist. It makes no sense to reengineer extinct species just to keep them in a zoo.

Darren
Hi Billy,
If an English speaking person has found the Meier material in this lifetime and read all the english translated contact notes, bulletins, spirit teachings books, ect, and accepted/knows it all as being true but has done little meditation and pondering and implementation of the teachings into their daily life, would finding the Meier material have helped them raise their spirit evolution and awareness in this lifetime or not?
Salome Darren

Just reading the material and waiting that progess does happen will not bring any valuable results. Only dealing with and studying the material and implementing it in one’s daily life brings forth progress.
The same is true regarding the code: If a person is not reacting to the impulses which are triggered by it, there will be no learning process.

Pigford
Hello Billy, I have never noticed a black women who is interested in or involved with FIGU. If there are none or very few, what is the reason for this?
Salome,
kevin

(Note by CF: Counter question: How many of all the „black women“ of this world did you meet and talk to?)

There is quite a number of „black women“ who are interested in the FIGU material or even are a FIGU Passive member.

Marcela
Dear Billy and Christian:

I was reading about the astronomical clock that facing sound it follows the real direction of the sun therefore the clock marks the time to the left, going counterclockwise. Do you think these clocks are correct or have you heard about this type of clocks? Thank you!
Marcela

No, Billy has not heard about it. However, here at the SSSC on a certain spot various clocks were going counterclockwise.

Creational
Dear Billy et al,
Hope all is well and you are enjoying great health.
Thanks for all you do, as usual. My question this time is in regards to left-handed people.
I am aware of the medical reasons and the right brain/left brain explanations that earthlings have come up with so far.
However, I was wondering if you can add any more insight to this deviation in nature and if there is any significant differences spiritually or otherwise between left-handed and right-handed people that you like to share with us.
Zhila,
Thank you Billy.

This is no „deviation in nature“; it’s just a genetically-based variety, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the spiritual.

Aburns87
Hello Christian and Billy,
Thanks again for all your work, the information has, and continues to, greatly influence my life for the better.
As for a question,
I thought this might be a long-shot but do you know of any treatments/remedies/cures for the rare skin condition called Vitiligo?
Thanks in advance,
Andrew

No.

Sonik_01
Hi Billy/Christian
I would like to ask you about someone who is supposed to be a "second prophet", or, as Billy put it, "a teacher". Someone from the forum said this person is no longer part of the mission, or has died. Others say that this person will only come into action 800 years after your death. I would like to know, when, if at all, is this person going to step into action, and come into being? Are they dead, or are they still part of the mission? What can you tell us about this person and what they are going to do for humanity?
Thank you very much and have a great day.

This person (Anatol) has died in an accident.

Andrew_hua
Dear Eduard Meier
Are erotic fiction stories a proper form of creative writing or just a sexual obsession-kind of ausartung?
Andrew

This depends on the writer‘s motives and other factors.

Grantman
Hi Christian and Billy,
My name is Grant and I am a 16 year old in America. About four months ago, I encountered a schoolmate whom I had never met before. After being around the schoolmate for a few minutes, without ever having talked to or interacted with him directly, I developed an intense negative feeling which I can only describe as extremely heavy and very dense. This very negative and heavy feeling solidified into a negative mentality block and stayed with me for the next three and a half months, until late June. This is the only time I have ever experienced anything like this, and after a great great deal of self-psychoanalysis and thinking about self-responsibility, compassion, love, and many other life concepts I am still unable to resolve what exactly caused the negative mentality block or how to prevent it in the future. I don't mean to make this forum into a psychologist's office, but I would forever appreciate any knowledge or experience you or Billy have in this matter. What caused this negative mentality block after I was around this person and how do I prevent it in the future? Is it a result of the schoolmate's low vibrations/impulses or is it a result of one of my own psychological characteristics, or something else entirely? Normally I would not ask such a long and personal question, but this was an extremely difficult and uncomfortable experience which I did not think possible beforehand and which, after many many hours of analysis about many things, I am still unable to resolve.

Note: This may or may not be relevant, but the facial expression of the person who triggered the negative mentality block seems somewhat empty and distant and has a sort of unhealthy look about it. I do not know the schoolmate personally, so I do not know his personality.

Thank you very much!
Saloome

That’s a normal occurrence which can happen to every human being, and actually does happen to many people at least once in a lifetime. Most probably this may have to do with a incompatibility of fluidal-power radiation.

Votan
Hi Billy
I read somewhere that on July 1st the US dollar will crash and also the American economy.
joe

July 1st is now in the past. I seems like you read one of the many nonsensical conspiracy theories.

Savio
Dear Billy
Thank you for your answer that time was created simultaneously when space was created.
I would then presume that there was no time existed before the first UR Creation created the first creation, it existed and still exists in “timelessness”.
According to logic, when there is no time (timelessness), it is not possible for any activities or beginning of activities.
My question being: How can the first UR Creation planned and created the first creation where it was an “activity” in timelessness?
Salome
Savio

We cannot understand this „how“, but it is a fact that time and space only exist in the fourth belt of our universe, the material belt, where the galaxies and worlds and life forms exist.

Pavani
San Francisco Earthquake Photos:
-------------------------------
CR 104, 1978
Billy:
..And surely it doesn’t matter, if I then also publish these photographs, if they come out well, is that okay?
Quetzal
89. Surely there would be nothing to object against this, for thereby very many people would then leave San Francisco and settle elsewhere before the catastrophe arises.
90. This would save very many human lives.
Billy:
...Yet listen now: somewhere must be a building, which should be known as the America-Building or similar; so get me there. This I want to photograph above all, so that no one can come and claim that I would have taken photographs of the last great quake at the turn of the century.
---------------------------------------
In CR 106, 1978, you come to know that a year earlier a similar looking painting was published in Geo magazine and talked to quetzal who then expressed the following statement:

Quetzal:
51. However, under the circumstances it is likely better, if I take the photographs, as well as also the negatives of the film, in order to protect you from further attacks.

Wendelle stevens in his Message from the Pleiades says the following on this issue:

"A few days after that, Meier was summoned to a new contact and was asked to bring the photographs with him which he did. The visitors(Plejaren) wanted to have their scientists look at the pictures, too, and they took the negatives and prints with them. When Meier tried to get the pictures back, he was rebuked for showing them to us without their approval, and against their instructions not to do so until after the event. Those pictures have never been returned to him. Thus today we do not have any solid evidence that those pictures were ever taken."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did Quetzal change his position, when in CR 104, he gives permission to you to publish all the photos of future earthquake destruction of SF but again in CR 106 takes all these back ?
And if what wendelle above says is true, why would plejaren rebuke you for showing these pics to the 10 members(including the American investigators) when these were supposed to be published for all the world to see and move away from SF to save their lives ?

What caused Quetzal to change his decision ?

Also how is that by taking away all the 11 color print photos(where 1 pic out of 11 was very similar to GEO magazines painting & the rest 10 would not be), would save you from further attacks when in fact you could publish all the 11 photos which gives you more credence/leverage to your side of the story thus convincing thousands of people in california & in other places to move away from their homes and save their lives.

It was Quetzal’s decision because he was angry about the circumstances.

(Note by CF: For any rationally thinking, intelligent person who is thoroughly studying the „Meier material“ it should be clear that San Francisco will be destroyed in the not too far future. No photos are necessary to come to this realisation. It’s just a case of whether or not an individual decision is made by all those people who are living in the San Franciso region. And this, by the way, also matters with other locations around the Pacific and elsewhere.)

Mahigitam
On the topic of falsified space photos, in CR 236(1990), verse 303, Ptaah seems to speak of one futuristic-film(science fiction film)which was made from Plejaren impulses, from where all or almost all of the manipulated space photos - Planets, suns, humans, apparatuses, dinosaurs, and plants - came from & were used by MIB & Schmid.
If it is true, then what is this science-fiction movie(name & year of release) ?

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_236
303. Ja, diese wurden durch die Machenschaften der Fehlbaren ebenfalls stark verfälscht, und zwar alle, denn unter allen jenen, die Quetzal an sich genommen und untersucht hat, fanden sich keine, die nicht bösartig derart manipuliert wurden, dass sie letztendlich Aufnahmen gleichkamen, die einem Zukunftsfilm entsprechen, der durch unsere Impulse auf der Erde hergestellt wurde.
303. Yes, those were greatly falsified by the machinations of the fallible ones, and I mean all of them, because out of all those that Quetzal took and examined, there weren’t any that weren’t maliciously manipulated, and they ultimately turned out to be shots that correspond to a future film that was produced by our impulses on the Earth.

Billy doesn’t know.

Theredpill
Hi Billy,
What creature(s) that you are aware of beside humans have ego? It would seem to be true for anything that is consciousness-based evolution, but I just would like to confirm.
Thank you.

Each animal and Getier has an ego, even if it differs from the human one. Good examples of evidence can be attained when observing apes, ravens, or generally birds at the food cupboard, etc.

Ramirez
Greetings Dear Billy,
Concerning the life force and the way it operates.

Would it be appropriate to describe the basics as being similar to a very fine electricity which powers the shell of the spiritform which in turn provides power to the consciousness and everyday operation of the physical body.

Once it has passed through the body and done it's work similar in principle to electricity powering devices does it pass on as a spent force as electricity does into the ground ..... how does it work ?

As long as a spiritform is active within the brain the body continuously inducts the life force energy through 768 (acupuncture) meridian points distributed all over the body .... is that correct ?

However in the past you mentioned a reprocessing operation which takes place on planets ..... is this carried out by some sort of naturally occurring procedure within or above the surface of the planet or is it connected to so called interdimensional entities variously called orbs and or other classes of light beings which are constantly present mear the ground, in the upper atmosphere and further out in space ?

Way back during a spaceship journey with Semjase you asked about various energy spheres and other light structures visible around the planet and within it's atmosphere ...... are these involved with reprocessing the life force as part of their function and or other atmospheric gasses ?
Cheers.

From your 5 questions the first one is answered: Life force is „geist-elektromagnetische Energie“ (spirit-electromagnetic energy).

Rosemarie
Self vs Family/Dear loved ones.. Which would you choose and please why?

You shall treat anybody else just as you treat yourself. This includes the entire humankind, not just your family.
However, in order to being able to be helpful towards others, you have to make sure that you yourself have the basic requirments fulfilled, like food and shelter etc.. In a fight for survival you don’t have time or capacity to simultaneously help the whole world.

Remr
Dear Billy,
How big is the Absolute Absolutum? How long has it existed for??
Just kidding.

Funny questions, right? Reminds me of when I saw you in the kitchen at the Center 2 years ago, and I asked you in my best emulation of a Swiss-German accent, "Wie geht es dir heute?" - I asked a question that I couldn't have possibly understood the answer to, since my German was next to zero. What do you know... you responded with a few sentences that I had no capability of understanding!

Lots of times I have become aware that this questions section is open, and I begin to think that my question is either a waste of yours and my time because of its lack of relevance to my life, or I just sit there and think for a second, and realize that I am already beginning to figure out the answer for myself. Other times I have just found the answer by doing a search here on the FIGU forum.
Still, since you and Christian must be continually scratching your heads wondering why people in this English forum ask silly questions, I feel compelled to offer an answer to the question of why do people ask questions which:
A) Require answers that are so incredibly distant from their understanding and comprehension, or
B) The question/answer as a unit - even if it is understood - is completely irrelevant to their life right here and right now on this Earth.

1. I have a feeling that when this 'questions to you' section opens up, lots of people want to ask a question simply because the scarce opportunity to do so is present. I think a few times I have even asked a question for this reason as well. So, without much consideration, a question is whipped out of the air and posted here on the forum while there's still time to do so.
2. It seems to me that a big reason for such irrelevant-to-one's-life questions though, above all else, is that it seems to me that lots of people read the Contact Reports, and want to be a 'part of the action'. So they ask a question that seems like it would be straight out of one of your contact conversations.

These are my own speculations, and I am aware that there are probably lots of other reasons for 'funny' questions.
Of course, then there are actually people who really do ask questions that are of value; questions that are fully worth asking.

So what is your question Remr?

Joe
Billy,
In contact report 35 Ptaah speaks about the planet Akart which is only around 5 light years away from Earth. How can it be that NASA speak about potential Earth-like planets that are located much farther away and never even mention the planet Akart?

Because Akart is not in our dimension, but in another space-time configuration.

Sunbr
Is my getting of schizophrenia an atonement for going against the creational laws and recommendations, or is it just a disease that is caused mainly or solely by genes? Thank you so much.

Schizophrenia has absolutely nothing to do with an atonement of any sort or with the karma nonsense. It is „just“ a disease which may have different causes: genetically; accident; psychic terror; etc.

Derrick
Dear Billy, How can one trust in wisdom without doubting themselves? Thank you. Derrick SALOME.

Sorry, we don’t understand your question.

Corey
Moderators: please accept this shortened, edited version of my question in place of the other longer one. Thanks.

According to television and the movies, ET's are a threat to our existence, and we need to fear war and enslavement. Also ET's are usually depicted as monsters, not human like we are, (see 441st contact). Your material is a blending of warnings about negative ET's such as contact 463, yet positive information such as Goblet 25:146. We will probably enslave ourselves if one considers the future dictatorships, bio-chipping (see: biometric identification system/Satz 40 from "Warnung an alle Regierungen Europas!"), and future surveillence over every single citizen, so any future liberation may have to come from the our people against future earthly enslaving governments and sciences and the like, instead of needing liberation from an oppressive ET race.

Now my question is: Do you think our first experiences with extraterrestrials will be negative, or positive, or a combination of both, or does it all really depend on future Earth human actions and decisions and the law of cause and effect (negative earth actions = negative encounters with ET's, postive earth actions = positive encounters with ET's)?
Salome
Corey

Of course this depends on the future Earth human’s actions, but based on the actual situation here on the planet the experiences could be negative, especially based on or caused by the terrestrial side.

Apropos monsters: The real monsters are currently living here on Earth. For example they can be found in Israel, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, and many other countries, and also here in Europe in the EU among those who secretly have decided to reinstall the death penalty.
}

Newinitiation
Billy it appears to me that the Plejaren have sacrificed or should I say put enormous effort here on earth over the millenia and from the way they go about investigating something, they never do it half heartedly but give it their best.
So it does appear that when the other ET groups such as GI bafath and coconspirators were still here on earth it never made it easy for the Plejaren.
My question is during their self chosen mission here on earth how many Plejaren have died or were killed helping the 7 prophets?
Matt lee

Billy doesn’t know, but it is unlikely that the Plejaren had deaths here on Earth.

Corey

Post Number: 683
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When is it acceptable for the following to happen:

1. revolutions
2. civil wars
3. uprisings that are good for the people because of an oppressive government which results in a formulation of a new and better government that tries to work for the people but can spur further conflict and civil wars of opposing parties as portions of the people want the negative "old ways" and "old leaders" back because they are unknowledgeable about what is good for them?

(I realize that all of the above should be dealt with the recommendations of gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit and the multi-national peacekeeping troop, but since this is unfortunately not manifestable at this current time, I was looking for when it is acceptable for the above examples as we see unfolding everyday in the news.)

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Mahigitam

Post Number: 570
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/9/9f/Apollo-soyuzX6.jpg
Are all the 6 different photos in the above illustration come from Apollo-Soyuz docking on July 17, 1975 ?
Or do some photos in those six, not belong to Apollo-Soyuz docking ?
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Simon_cg

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy & Christian,

Since language is always changing, will your books still be readable in a few centuries or even millenia, or will they have to be adapted to contemporary German all the time? If so, will that be possible by earth humans, without degeneration of the text and without loss of the evolution code etc.?

Best regards,

Simon

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page