Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 16, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through June 16, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 205
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Figu decided to assemble and publish all details about Billy’s photos and films.

This, the book’s epilogue, by the man who won the Special Effects Oscar for "Independence Day", should add new credence to Billy’s photos on films during the 1975-1982 period:
«But, to reflect on the statement that's in the film, I also remember seeing a shot on the Super 8 reel that showed a UFO circling around a fairly tall tree. According to that shot, we said that we can't conclusively say whether it's real or not, but it seemed impossible to stage that kind of a shot with a miniature (it would have to be hanging on a very tall crane, with wires – but even then the movements would be hard to achieve.) So, yes, in regards to that shot, we mentioned that we could definitely do it today with CG, but at the time these were supposedly shot – it would have been very hard, probably even impossible, to fake this kind of shot.»
(Volker Engel, Marc Weigert – Uncharted Territory
Academy Award-winners, Special Effects for ‹Independence Day›)

«… Trying to locate equipment and experts in image processing, to assist in testing UFO pictures, was a little frustrating. In 1978, computers were mainframes and workstations. State-of-the-art image-processing equipment had 64K of RAM and a 5MB hard drive – and the cost was $100,000. Desktop scanners cost $50,000 and up. Even worse, most of the equipment we needed resided in labs owned by or was contracted by the U.S. government and defense agencies. …»
(Jim Dilettoso explaining the situation in 1978)

“Truly realistic computer animations could only be produced in the mid 1990s, but they usually cost millions…” – a vastly different situation than today when whole movies can be made on the computer.

From Bulletin 88 / Swiss Figu Website:
The article draws attention to the fact that at the time when Billy shot his more than 1200 photos and seven Super-8 films it would have been almost impossible to fake such high quality and sharp photos.

Salome,

Bill

PS

In retrospect it looks like a well considered move to allow Billy to shoot photos only in a time when there were no computer systems (windows 1.0 first shipped out in November 1985) and before the first primitive photo editing procedures were developed:

Watchdog

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Billy Meier.

I know Billy doesn't read this forum but I still want to say this just because.

I never had the chance to say goodbye to my dad when he passed away. Never got to say thanks.

So.
Billy. Thank you for everything you've done in your life for the betterment of all man kind. When the time comes, I hope you have an awesome future in this never ending book of life.

"Carry on my wayward son
There will be peace when you are done"

Thank you.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Walterallen1

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

Just read your post and even though its not meant for me to reply to, I am moved to respond. When my biological father passed away I was living to far away to be there. Yet I know without proof that we all are eternal and that part which is eternal isn't bound by space/time. I speak to my family who have passed and I believe they hear or know that I am reaching out to them. I encourage you to come to know this and say good bye and thank you - now. I believe we will meet again, just maybe not on this plain so I never said good bye but until then.

Blake_p

Post Number: 328
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1,

You are free to do as you please but a suggestion,part of the spirit teaching and or the contact notes clearly states that talking to or overall communication with the dead is not possible,whether we would like it to be or not. People gone can always live on through the people that are here,through memories,stories,conversations,etc. But we must confront the truth,accept the fact that people are gone and there is nothing we can do about it once they are...that is why it's all the more important to take care of those things now,of that which we might regret later when these people have left our world,so to not have deep seeded regrets about actions,words,or people that were unresolved.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 921
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake is correct . Throughout history , what comforts people has always taken priority over the truth , and now , thanks to Billy Meier , that has changed for a few people .

For me , it's a comfort to know that I was lucky to have been born to my parents , and that I have lost no one , because to not have been born to them would have been the loss .

We get a short time with them based on our one-tenth lifespan .

You talk to your own consciousness about them , where love is never lost , even after your own life is over .

Hugo

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, that's a good way of looking at our time with our much loved parents. I'll keep that in mind when mine go one day.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 922
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for saying so , Hugo. It helped me that they were such wise and soulful people .

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its come to my attention(mentally that is) that when individuals get into the meier material that there life usually takes a turn for the worst and the individual is hit usually financially or socioeconomically if you understand. While not provable by me, I think ive fallen victim to this as my life is exceptionally difficult in that area with no real support save for the grace of my family. Even the people to knowm ive known a great deal most of my life seem to care less about me unless I "man up, get a job" etc etc. However getting that is the issue and hence their passing judgement is nonsensical given there own inability to actually be able to help. I keep hearing "Oh its the economy..." but for some reason it seems like more then that for me, and the best I can explain is as this: People seem to be emphatically weak around me or animalistic regarding even the most simple benevolence. The weak seem to give into a sort of dark delirium of predefined judgement and the "animalistic sort" tends to look at me as if almost threatened manner that is hateful. Anyone understand what I am saying?

While I have been off and on the meier material for sometime now, ive also been into the similar e.t. related field since about 2003 when I was 12. Can anyone understand what I am saying? Any keys or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Hugo

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron, I always used to keep a little distance from interacting with people and after I found the Meier material it became worse. I do not know if that is a bad thing for me because that is how I like it but the Meier spirit teachings say we need interactions with people to implement/learn the teachings.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 924
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've found that after some time I can see into the mechinations of the minds of others . If someone calls me I can tell immediately that they want something , be it the tone of their voice or a general sense of behavior. people seem very predictable to me , but it doesn't really bother me , it's a rather good heads-up sense .

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tetrahedron,

I have been through and still am going through this strange period. Same thing caught my attention as well which is people who come across Meier material and recognize the truth in it and begin to assimilate the teachings, their lives economically and socially take a sharp turn. I am searching for an answer to this happening myself. There don't seem to be any written word giving the causes about this situation but what I can share with you is my personal experience what helped me a little to turn things to a better direction. What I have learned from the book "The might of the thoughts" is that the way you think attracts like-minded people around you and regarding those individuals who follow BEAM teachings the circle reduces significantly leaving quite many people living out of it in different reality and their reality is more "animalistic". So what really helped me was to forget that I know spiritual teachings and at the same time keep these qualities inside me so when I interact with other people I accept them as we are materially and spiritually and in knowing at the same level and depending on situation reacting in the same "animalistic" manner to a degree as a companion is accustomed to. So all this becomes something similar to what plejaren spoke about Mohammed to be "shrewd in a good sense" and be a little "arch-crooked". As crazy as it may sound but its something like being a psychopath and posses controlled feelings and emotions at the same time.

Tom

Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spiritual teaching is about taking responsibility for ones own thoughts, feelings and actions and consciously directing them with intellect and rationality to create positive outcomes in the external environment and evolutive outcomes in ones own consciousness. Recognize your own external and internal lackings and goals (zieles), record them, make an action plan to resolve or achieve them, and apply targeted and conscious affirmations and vizualizations to make use the "might of the thoughts", which will lay a foundation for this journey. Its not worth worrying about other peoples' thoughts and behaviors, or the state of the external circumstances, because these are outside of one's field of control for the most part.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One thing to take away from the spiritual teachings is that you strive to learn what is unconditional love towards everyone around you (no matter who or how they are). You learn to be patient and accepting. You cannot have the mentality that you know something others don't know and treat them as inferior. This is the same mentality as a non-spiritual person. We have to learn to be loving, accepting, and be patient and just take what benefits you as a person in your spiritual evolution from your surroundings. This is hard to do, but that is how we all learn to grow in spirit. For one thing, you cannot avoid money and materials because we need that in this world to survive since this is a materialistic world. But in doing so, we cannot be possessive about money and be money minded. Just use to for you and your family's survival. This is not going to stop you from growing spiritually. This is what I have come to understand. Hope this helps.

Salome

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My personal issue with billy

Firstly, one cannot personally verify anything related to pleiadians/plejarens actually existing, and far far less actually interacting with them in any remote style that billy has portrayed himself in.

Has anyone addressed this?

Yes the mission is fine,

yes what he says is interesting, and I agree with alot of it.

Yes spiritual growth is an excellent endevour.

And my issue with that is that that is all it is, and it hence forth becomes like a religion to which we hear fascinating stories but have no way of actually implimenting the finer workings behind it since its not known. I feel its not enough true truth, not enough evidence and ways to have any sort of remotely close interaction that billy says. So what would it take for that? Being a leader in my own country? It doesnt have to be solely plejaren/pleiadean, peoples. here are a myraid others.

I hope im not the first to address this here.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tet,

You are unable to "personally verify" about 99% of human history.

This is one of the huge problems, especially for people in this digital age. They simply don't know how to…THINK. They have absolutely no understanding of the need to consider things like means, motive and opportunity, known circumstances, the cumulative facts ascertained from all of the independent investigations and to use logic and deductive reasoning to come to reasonable conclusions.

The fault isn't with the Plejaren or Meier, it's with our woefully inadequate, underdeveloped minds and thinking abilities.

So foolish conclusions are expressed like that we, "have no way of actually implimenting the finer workings behind it since its not known", etc., etc.

I suggest getting the Might of the Thoughts and studying it so that you can increase your thinking and reasoning abilities so that they supersede the immature impulses to complain and blame for what you don't yet have the capacity to understand.

Historeed

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron,

I would say the scientifically authenticated photographs of beamships along with the prophetically accurate statements made by Billy & the Plejaren in the 600-plus contact notes would suffice as proof to me. Remember, no one is asking you to believe anything Billy, the Plejaren or FIGU says...you must come to your own conclusions.
Matthew Reed

Jokubas_stalmokas

Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron,

If you are hoping not to be the first to address this then you are lucky, you are not the first and not the last for the time being :-) It is good that you question such things, as is mentioned by Billy himself that you have to be critical in your thinking and not to believe into everything that is being said and avoid a path of belief so no religious thinking could occur. Simply keep searching for the answer and whatever you will find it will be your own. However I would be interested to hear from you about your findings, so share them here when you have some.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tet,

Before finding the Spiritual Teaching and BEAM, I had "signs" which are spoken about in GOTT.

In order words, I do not need any "proof" because, deep within me, I "know". This cannot be expressed in words.

Please take some time away from the forum and "read" the GOTT, Might of the Thoughs, etc as been suggested. It will make a "world" of difference in your life.

Hope this helps.
MsMichelle

Str0323

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone.

Tetrahedron, unlike religion no one here is going to try to convince you of anything. The undeniable proof that you demand is truly before your eyes.

From the article "The Wrong Way" by BEAM:
"Things of reason and understanding can be proven exclusively only from one's own reflections and conclusions, from one's own thoughts and feelings as well as from one's own inner perceptions and judgements."

The spiritual teaching and indeed the myriad of other things BEAM discusses including the Plejaren human beings, has nothing whatsoever to do with belief. The human being who recognizes the truth uses his own logic, reason, thoughts and feelings in his or her quest for the understanding. That is not to say that a human being of truth doesn't accept or doesn't take into consideration the help, knowledge, wisdom, and love offered by others.

I wish you well.
Peace,
Scott Reed.

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, writing it off as "inadequate thinking" tends give exceptional leniency towards billy in this case, and the reason I tend to stay clear from that frame of thought is simply because is a weak point in perception that strongly suggest that billy is in "god" status. It happens all to often in religious or political context for instance, when in reality its probably simple. It could be as simple to a point where there is nothing to understand, and the given issue purely plays on our personal weak points in perception like an optical illusion.

Histeed, I do find his proof of interest, and yes his prophetic statements are rather interesting. In some respects it seems like a self fulfilling prophecy to me and in others I cant say I resonate with since I don't particularly do any of the "evil" deed he speaks about such as waring, greed, etc. That said I also feel know im a bit powerless to do actually change most, or if any of that. Save for the usual "snowball turning into an avalanche" style of personal intervention, though that of course isnt a realistic expectation.

Jokubas, I like reddit forums on kundalini and meditation.
http://www.reddit.com/r/meditation
http://www.reddit.com/r/kundalini
http://www.reddit.com/r/Energy_work

Billy likes to paint a picture of exceptional beauty and balance with his literature and I personally dont think he follows it fully, and little things about him say that such as his food baby belly, his family, etc. :-/ That said, what a fully working beauty in balance actually is, is somewhat of a mystery given that a fully working model human model to observe is near impossible to find and its probably easier to get an e.t. to give you a laser gun by comparison. Im walking barefoot mostly now for instance, and there are not alot of places I can fully do that without a sever socioeconomic impact. This is true given the social constructs that in of themselves are sever and fatal faults of society, though necessary evils to get along with it. Long hair(guys/girls),walking barefoot, irreligion, benevolence(legitimate), telling the truth, etc, are all doable but that of course isnt the real issue with undertaking that. Personal security is "god" to that end, and im afraid billy doesnt excel with tackling this, at least from what I know of him.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1057
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tet,

You're an ignorant, shallow thinker who's in no position to judge someone - anyone - you've never spent two seconds with. Your superficial, New Age tinged, judgments reek of third hand information from the skeptics and other dullards that populate the internet.

You wish to make comments about Meier's "food baby belly", so please post some photos of your Adonis physique for all to see and, far more importantly, should you too have to conduct your life and fulfill whatever duties you have while suffering through phantom limb pain, rheumatism, heart trouble, having suffered a brain injury, a couple of broken ribs, etc., I doubt that you'd be more than a whimpering mess, certainly based on your whining and sloppy, pathetically shallow judgments.

Maybe it's better if you try and find your "kundalini" and get it to rise, do some "energy work" and carry on with the rest of the psychobabble that you've polluted your consciousness with.

Corey

Post Number: 863
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrah,

People of FIGU do not venerate Billy to a "god" status, they just defend him because they have spent many many hours studying the spiritual teaching, and can attest to the validity of the laws and recommendations of Creation through their own intellect, rationality, and logic, and have put them through the test, coming out on top with their own hard-earned cognitions in their living experience.

No one here is going to try and convince you of anything because we are not a religion. You have to come to your own conclusions, and use your own intellect, rationality, and logic to formulate your own deductions. A good place to start might be the 200 + corroborations of the contact reports on MH site, available for free. Either the Meier case is for you, or it is not, or you are sitting on the fence. Maybe it is for you, and maybe it is not, but right now you are "feeling the waters" and starting to draw your own conclusions, which is necessary so you don't fall into belief-thinking. I will say, I think you are forming some incorrect conclusions, I mean, Billy took hundreds of high-quality, color photographs of the Plejaren beamships, you can purchase the "Photo-Inventarium" from MH to see for yourself.

I consider myself fortunate, I was like MsMichelle, and just "knew" right after some reading, @ the start of my journey, that the Billy's spiritual teaching was true, and most of my prior endeavours into the spiritual and mystical were false in nature. I was so curious, as to what I might be missing out on in the rest of Billy's books, that I taught myself German so I could discover and digest the rest of the information that hasn't been translated. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened to me if I hadn't been so persistent, I would have walked away, and went back to my "normal" routine, and really been MISSING OUT on my consciousness-based evolution! This has been the most enriching experience in my life.

I read your recent posting that you are having problems finding a job, and your family has been a saving grace. Maybe instead of trying to solve the mysteries of the Universe, you should spend your free time finding a job, and then when you do, you can come back to the Meier case, and be able to afford translated books, and continue your investigation. Much of the spiritual teaching is self-responsibility, and you have to be able to make your own way in life (and support yourself), to evolve correctly. Take advantage of this time to be able to work, if WWIII breaks out, there will probably be mass unemployment, and an almost complete break-down of society itself, so life as we all know it, will change abruptly for the negative! I'm sure you would rather be working then unemployed, so use your Might of your Thoughts, and make it so!

I personally do not walk around barefoot, as I live in an area where deer ticks, hence Lyme disease is a big factor, so you see following Billy's recommendations are a personal judgement call. However, there are tons of consciousness-related recommendations Billy makes in his books that I try to follow, but this conversation is saved for when you are buying books, reading, studying, and investigating.

None of us on these forums war, or kill people, and we try to live a life full of peace and harmony, but the negative prophecies and predictions are still looming over our heads because of the powers-that-be, and weighing down on our Psyches and there is little we can do. Just read the intro to "Goblet" entitled "What the truth knows to say", where Billy mentions the upcoming destruction and death, be it a potential WWIII, or an overpopulation negative consequence (effect), these words should be heeded by all rational human-beings on this planet, but they are not, which is why the death and destruction are just compounded and reinforced, like nailing nails into everyone's coffin in the future. Grim indeed. The future will be a BIG wake-up call for the 8.3 billion humans on this planet once the natural disasters really start breaking out (once we reach 10 billion) and become unstoppable, or if WWIII breaks out.

Even though there are negative events further up the pipeline, I am reminded of "Desiderata" that in spite of the negative things in life, the world and this life are still beautiful and worthy of living (die Welt und das Leben sind allem schön und lebenswert). I can say, after all my years of studying Billy's books, I finally understand, and agree with, this simple beautiful sentence, and it is one of the foundation-stones in my life.

Good luck to you!

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron,

I see. Interesting things. But I see your spirit is still restless keeping you active in search of alternative stuff. I feel these forums doesn't satisfy you completely. Why is that?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page