Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 04, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through January 04, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Powerrule

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

However, I remembered reading the contact notes that said Asket and Semjase will return to Earth (after Billy is long gone)

Billy said they will never return to Earth in the Q&A..

Is it contraindicating?

Jano

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Figu Hello my friends, I wanted to ask a question as billy books are inaccessible in this country. I wanted to know is who were the Giza intelligence, since time were on our planet and as they are neutralized. I await your response
I send you a big hug. Genesio Alejandro from Argentina ..

Kenneth

Post Number: 184
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jano,

Almost anything that you want to know about Billy can be found on line. For instance, type in "Billy Meier, Giza Intelligence". Many options will be available. For that matter, you can type in most any question after the words "Billy Meier" and you will get honest, truthful information. Beware of the fake sites. A couple of the trusted site are "TheyFly.com" and "The Future of Mankind"; other FIGU members might be able to provide you additional sites as well?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Jano

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth thank you very much for your help, I found some sites that told me. Sincerely Alejandro ..

Jano

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my friends. correct me if I'm wrong on one of the contact billy Erra said that the Pleiadians are full of vehicles and machinery earth museum which were purchased with gems and precious metals. My question is why the Pleiadians not help financially to the organization for Figu in this way to publish and distribute massively Billy's teachings and mission? Thus every person anywhere on earth would be able to access this valuable information. It is the prime directive of the Pleiadians is not to intervene in human affairs, but in fact they are directly involved in the mission so I think a little financial help from the Pleiadians It could do no harm to the mission
This is just one question that I get, maybe this wrong.
Greetings to all. Alexander..

Mait

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alexander,

You can find an answer very easy from your own everyday life.
Think about it.

PS! There is no Pleiadians, only Peljarens

Kenneth

Post Number: 189
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kano,
Keep reading the contact reports and the "question and Answer" sections; you will find most everything that you have questions about. Bottom line, the Plejaren will not and cannot shortcut our learning process any more than has already been done. As you read on, you will understand.

Kenneth

Post Number: 190
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jano,
Sorry about the typo.
Kenneth

Redbeard

Post Number: 283
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jano,
Billy for one discouraged the plajaren from contributing in that way, the harsh reality of the condition of this planet's people and the state of thier consciousness is very troubling.

It's very difficult to find someone to talk to about it that can pull back the programming long enough to let new information in.

But that is how it is, until the captains of our ships quit steering the wrong course,it will stay that way!

However, we have a personal responsibility to creation to work on our own consciousness evolution which seems a most difficult task in itself.

The concept of millions of lives to evolve puts some so called important things in life into a unique perspective.

I'd suggest trying to find just one person that values the truth so that you have someone to critique your thinking, study, and discuss the concepts with!, My son calls it "busting my chops" when a person, me, gets a little of track or develops certain attitudes that don't serve one.

Sorry for the speech, peace to you, and welcome!

Matt

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the primary goal of the mission - to live according to the spiritual teaching or simply to live in peace?

I ask this in light of that race of human beings that has eliminated the male gender on their planet by relying on technological means for procreation of a female-only population. Although they have achieved a peaceful existence, they are excluding one side of life, depriving themselves of one half of the whole aspect of life.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 170
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems obvious to me to say that Nokodemjon reincarnated and came back when he did because, I see us going down the same negative roads that the others ultimate have gone through and failed.

We must tread lightly from here on out!

http://www.space.com/30937-when-robots-colonize-cosmos-will-they-be-conscious.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+spaceheadlines+%28SPACE.com+Headline+Feed%29
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True. Given Nokodemjon reincarnated solely for resetting Earth humans onto the right path, it's irrelevant whether or not a separate race of humans are living a partial existence, of peace or of ausartung.
Still, I assumed that the spiritual teachings are universal, such that life should be lived by embracing positive and negative. I suppose there is nothing wrong with a planet's human population being only female; they can be content with the peace.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure where to post this, however, I wanted to share how important reading the excerpts from 623 and 625 were to my thoughts.

The information is so powerful and overwhelming at the same time. I'm so thankful for the book...Might of the Thoughts which allowed me to absorb the excerpts from those contacts without seeking justification, validation or confirmation for some things I "Thought" I knew about the USA's Race relations, International relations. The information is troubling, however, in time, I hope healing starts with those of You on this Forum including myself who are "stuck" on false ideology and rhetoric about "immigration","overpopulation", "weapons" etc. and genuinely work on peace, and harmony...especially starting on this forum
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 995
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Msmichelle,

Nice to hear from you again! Your post expresses the correct sentiments exactly as I would have stated them!
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Msmichelle

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey... I'm so thankful for the efforts of FIGU members regarding the translations of THe GOT, Might of the Thoughts, The Psyche and the new one The Way to Live. With the Might of the Thoughts, I have been "cleaning" my thoughts and the results are REFRESHING . My goal is to continue to "clean up" my thoughts for the rest of my days into the future.
The events happening in the world are truly troubling, however, I am able to neutralize the happening events with clarity, focus, and motivation. We are in for a battle on many fronts, however, deep within, I truly have Peace.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 996
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I suppose that is all one can ask for, to know, and develop, true inner peace, after studying the spiritual teaching for awhile. This is a good high-value to possess, it is one of the high-values that will develop, after studying, and it is also one of the virtues of the Creation, along with love, freedom, harmony, equalisedness, and all other virtues that I'm sure you are developing. (see this dictionary entry:http://dict.figu.org/node/9593 to go along with GOT 25:282) I suppose it is fair to say, that human-beings that study Billy's books, will learn to develop the character, virtues, and high-values similar to the Creation, as they learn to live in accordance with the laws, and recommendations, of Creation.

I just received "the Way to Live" in the mail from MH today, looking forward to giving it a read, it has been some years since I read the German version, looking to refresh my memory.

Salome
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Corey

Post Number: 998
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mods: can we get a "The Way to Live" thread to discuss the very important content of the book? Similar to the "Might of the Thoughts" section we used to use?

"The Way to Live" could be considered one of the more important translations to date, right up there with "Goblet", as it's full of wise sayings, and facts, similar to OM in that regard. Great job to the aussies involved!

Salome

------------------------------------------
Corey, although with some difficulty, I managed to get a page up for the new book. Good idea :-)

(Message edited by indi on December 16, 2015)

Corey

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Indi!

Corey

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is how serious, the UN should be handling things, in relation to preserving our precious blue planet from the negative effects of overpopulation with a world-wide birth stoppage (with strict, regulated, birth control), implementation, and utilization, of the multi-national-peace-keeping-troop, the elimination of fossil fuels, and the implementation of world-wide renewable energy (such as Geo-thermal), world-wide forest replanting, world-wide sustainable fisheries, as well as world-wide abolishment of torture, and the death-penalty! Not to mention, a world-wide direct democracy, using the SWISS model...!

Since they are doing nothing currently, may the upcoming negative (-) effects from everything, turn their "round-table" discussions, to serious matters!

Salome

Barbatruco

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, why the Swiss model?
Why no better to use the Amerikkkan model?

Joe

Post Number: 392
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Look at all those books Michio Kaku has in his office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=261EJ_EIzPM

If only he had a few of Billy's books then maybe he might actually learn something.

Hugo

Post Number: 123
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, if he did he wouldn't have them out in the open for anyone to see. It be his little secret and have them locked away.

Joe

Post Number: 393
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Yeah maybe you are probably right about Michio Kaku.

A campaign promise: Hillary Clinton vows to investigate UFOs, Area 51 and alien visitors

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/4/campaign-promise-hillary-clinton-vows-investigate-/

If only Hillary Clinton would at least investigate the more important Billy Meier UFO case instead!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page