Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2002 - 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Complaints About the Pleiadians / Plejarans » Archive for 2002 - 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Dan Blatecky
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2001 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would care to express my discontent, at the now established bases in residency of the Pleiadeans.

I have found that through the web site, Galactic Server 2, that the Pleiadeans have been here for some time and communicating back home, without any Earth-link contacts.

This is disturbing information, as it seems that the Pleiadeans are usary and really do not care by and large for the people of this globe, however only for their own ends?

In other words, they care for what they can get from most Earthlings and at this point in time, will not allow contact with them.

We are good enough for the Pleiadeans to steal genetic matter from, however not good enough for them to assoicate with?

This is a disturbing peice of information to me, as what the FIGU center seems to proport, is that the Pleiadeans are only good will ambassadors.

The term seems to be, more like good will parasites, to my reconing?

Linda Williams
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2001 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dan,

I tried to find the website you reference above and couldn't. Would you kindly provide a link here?

Thanks,
Linda

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand the FIGU material the "Pleiadeans"
are helping us earthlings help ourselves, they have shown me what love is all about and that they care a great deal about Earth and her inhabitants, there evolution is MUCH higher than ours, making contact requires safety and guidlines sort of like "the prime directive" in that any space faring race will usually not interfear in the developement of another race, once we have mastered ourselves and space flight then naturally other space faring races will lend a hand, untill then we are here to evolve our spiritual intellegence.

Salome
James

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dan

According to the the Plejarans they no longer have any bases or personnel residing on this planet.

FIGU Bulletin #1 states the following:

"During the night of February 2nd to the 3rd, 1995, the Pleiadians/ Plejarans left the Earth for good. This action was previously planned at the time when the contacts began, but could not be openly revealed by Billy for certain unofficial reasons. The Pleiadian/Plejarans' withdrawal does not signify that the contacts have now ended definitively, however -- only the official contacts have terminated, while contacts on a private level will continue intermittently."

Also the incompatability of the earth humans vibrations to the Plejarans makes any type of physical contact prohibited.

Hope this adds to your information so that you can make your decision in regards to what you think is true.

Salome
Scott B.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dan,

Technically speaking, the Pleiadians don't exist.

The "Pleiadians" (as they are known commonly) are a concoction of channeled stuff (etc.)which has nothing to do with Plejaran information.

Also, the "Pleiadian channeled stuff" is full of errors & often contradicts itself.

One cannot logically "link" or associate "Pleiadian channeled stuff" with the Plejaran information... the messages are not the same.

One would need to study the Plejaran contact notes etc. to find out what the (real) Plejarans have to say about all this... & more.

Hope this helps,
JP

Mark Campbell
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dan;
The "galactic server" is full of misinformation .I know that it's hard to distinguish truth from fiction on the internet .With such seemingly incredible information available these days , there should be a "BS" repellant , but only personal discretion exists . The only other website that exists today that can be trusted for accurate information abiut the Plejaren contacts is www.billymeier.com .It is authorised by the FIGU .There is also a Japanese language site , if you can read it .
All the Best , Mark

Daniel Blatecky
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I stand corrected then. Thank you, no ill will to anyone. Daniel

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2001 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings forum,

Again I will say something else here about the Plejarans. I agree with "everything" they have to say, but there is still one inconsistency. Unless I'm mistakin here, the Plejarans always failed to mention the names of all those UFO contactees who are/were:

-Contacted by Ex-Germans still with UFO craft "Haunabu IIs" etc, who claimed themselvs to be Venusions(1952-1961).
-Contacted by other "nagative" and "other" ET intelagences, who may have or were also involved with the Ex-Germans.
-Contacted by ETs outside of their alliance or federation of whom the plejarans also will not associate with.
-Contact with those ETs who may still be involved with Earthly religions aand governments.

I personaly know a woman who takes many photos of UFOs sense 1974 and has contact with them to this day. Decide this for yourself and let me know what you think. Check this out!:

http://www.manari.com
http://www.renaissoft.com/ufocanada/bcmufon/dorothy-idx.html
http://www.ufovideo.com (Then check out the "aliens").

Perhaps the plejarans will not look into these matters as one person suggested this would violate Billy's oath of secrecy and safty. If so, then perhaps the plejarans should not be so quick as to judge many such other UFO contactees as being fraud. Though I can tell you from personal experience and investigation that many such other clamed UFO contactee's and channelers are fraud. Then yet there are those very few others still whom you just wonder about.

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2001 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dan,

I most certainly agree with Anthea.

Blind belief is also customary within the present popular so-called "new age movement"...

Somehow, "channeled info" is taken as "fact" through "trust in the higher self"... (or whatever... "new age terms").

This type of "info" is "filtered" through various layers of consciousness (depending on the channel) & is "inflicted" with a (usually sublime) personality.
In addition, the "channel's personal agenda" (& associated info/perspective) is inserted.
This "adds to" or "removes from" any actual information which might be (rarely) gleaned from the Akashic records (at best) or whatever.

Like all new technologies or "developing understandings": "Channeling" (etc.) is mis-understood presently by almost all involved...

Sort of like: What people thought of electricity (for example) a couple of hundred years ago (an interesting and revealing study in itself !!) !!

Salome,
JP

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2001 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

I enjoy reading your posts... You have brought up interesting points:

"...the plejarans should not be so quick as to judge many such other UFO contactees as being fraud."

Just a few thoughts from myself on this:

I personally don't think the Plejarans are capable of "judging" anything, "in OUR terms/definitions".
They speak from "facts" or "truths" as they see AND UNDERSTAND them. The Plejarans also seem very quick to modify any of their understandings, if new facts/understandings emerge.

A major concept towards (for myself at least partially) understanding the "Plejaran way of thinking is":
"The more truth there is in a "bad concept", the more dangerous this concept is". (or something like that)

One or two wrong details in an otherwise flawless concept could result in "comments" from the Plejarans.
Us, listening to these "Plejaran comments", would assume (in our way of thinking) that the Plejarans are saying the entire concept is flawed.

Perhaps there are differences in the way we use language/concepts compared to the Plejarans??

A "universal language translator" might be helpful here... eh? (a purely technical comment)

Just thoughts...
JP

Disc Jockey
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Complaints about the aliens! Now here is a topic to post under. Don't believe me, I'm not down on Billy or the aliens or anything. I think they have much, much truth to offer. Still, there are things that really got to annoy you. And once in a while, what's wrong with a complaint or two?

First off... Hey alien people, stop teasing us earthlings with your tiny lights in the sky crap. Every time you see a UFO video or picture, I don't care if it's from this one or that one, it's some pin point light in the sky; or in Meier's case, a better thumb nail in the daylight. Hey alien people, don't ever show up for me with one of your special UFO sightings not looking brighter than a shooting star in the midnight sky. I just wish I could fly a Harley Davidson to your planet, hover there high above your crowd, and then bolt before anyone there could see the tricked out paint and fenders.

Secondly, after finally seeing some better details, like Meier's, I'm asking myself after seeing a few shots, don't you alien people have anything else to fly around in accept flying saucers? You can't tell me that in the vastness of the universe, all that you aliens fly around in for the most part are discs. Hey, let me know when somebody gets a picture of somebody's flying VW Beetle.

As if "Lost in Space" you aliens are. Keep your silly drive bys, and finally "land" in our face when we are no longer primitive enough; and can offer our help in designing you spaceships that look sexier than pie tins.

Peace, Wisdom, Love.....

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greatings Jean Pierre,

Indead it could be that there is always a miss translation in the contact notes of Billy to English, but the contact notes I'm referfing to in particular is some of the strong statements made by "P'taah" himself in the 251st contact near the end. It could be that P'taah himself feels it not nessasry to look into these other matters or to mention them, thus he feels justified.

Disc Jockey had me chuckling hard. Funny! funny! funny! :)

Peace in wisdom

James the truthseeker

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2002 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,
I re-read through a lot of Contact 251 but I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Can you provide a quote?
Thanx,
JP

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2002 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jean Pierre,

OK, I shall go through again the 251st contact notes tonight and find what I was refering to, as it was rather quite interesting.

Stay tooned.

Peace in wisdom.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jean Pierre,

Thanks for waiting as my absence has being long over a month. Now that my computer is back online, I can get back to you about Ptaah's strong statements made to Billy in the 251st contact notes. Again it could be that Ptaah himself feels it not necessary to look into these other matters or to mention them, thus he feels justified in this truth.

OK to begin with the 251st contact notes I found this:
-----------------------------------------------
Billy: What about other extraterrestrial intelligences since? Do any of those maintain contacts with terrestrials at this time? I mean with private people and the like, who have no connections with governments and the military, about which you are not permitted to speak.

Ptaah: This question must be answered with a definite 'no', for none of the three groups who are constantly or frequently on Earth, maintains any private or religious contacts with individuals on Earth, which can also be affirmed with absolute certainty. This also applies to the many extraterrestrial visitors who come to Earth for excursions, expeditions or whatever other reasons. The "examination" contacts are excluded, because we are not speaking about them since they are not contingent upon two-way contacts.

Billy: This means that no contacts now exist between private citizens and extraterrestrials. And, just as you have stated, neither are there any contacts of a religions nature between terrestrials and extraterrestrials. This means, then, that the stigmatized man and his benefactor, Siragusa, are nothing more than frauds, liars and cheats. The stigmatist, Giorgio Bongiovanni, even wanted to come and bring me a very important message from the Holy Mother of God and the Father in Heaven himself. For nearly a week he had third parties pester us in a number of languages to arrange a meeting with me. He and his followers actually believe that his stigmata is a sign from God, while his signs, and those of all stigmatic persons, are truthfully only generated by religious-sectarian delusions and fanaticism. These signs are produced through a religious and sectarian-based psychogenic effect in the identical manner as was the case with the first famous stigmatic individual, Francis of Assisi and several hundred others.

Ptaah: This is absolutely correct. From our monitoring device I know about the incident regarding the telephone harassment by the followers of this delusional fanatic, Giorgio Bongiovanni. It seems, the religious-sectarian fanaticism knows no bounds among terrestrials. >>>
------------------------------------------------
Just to comment; I happen to know that stigmata can actually be created by the mind itself by focusing prana like energy in the body, very much like the very few real psychic surgeons of the Philippines. Now to further quote concerning UFO contacts & photos such as with Dorathy Izatt, I found this:
------------------------------------------------
Billy: Regarding the falsified photos: There have been many other authentic pictures taken in the past few years by UFO observers. Among them, according to your own information, there are also photos taken by police and military personnel.

Ptaah: This is correct. A number of extraterrestrial intelligences allowed their spaceships to be sighted, filmed and photographed on Earth over the past decades. .... >>>>>> ....

Billy: Carlos Diaz, a purported contactee, what do you think of him?

Ptaah: You pose an illogical question, for I already explained that no human beings on Earth maintain any contacts with extraterrestrial intelligences. Therefore he is a liar, fraud and cheat.
----------------------------------------------
To comment, Michael Hesemann himself is reported to have witnessed Carlos Diaz communicate with UFOs in person, and to have seen the UFOs for himself. Concerning Carlos Dias, however, I'm also the type of person that needs to see this for myself.

Peace in wisdom,

James the truthseeker

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

The topic of "stigmata" was covered in the forum previously... but I can't find any reference presently.

To summarize what I think was said:

The stigmata phenomena is real... in that people can actually bleed etc. HOWEVER, that this happens, is NOT any sort of "sign" or "proof" from "God" (or any more suitably termed equivalent).
When these people convince themselves and others that this is caused by, and is proof of, their religious claims... THAT is what draws "Plejaren comments" similar to those you quoted.

The same basic concept applies to many supposed UFO "contactees"... in that SOMETHING may have happened, to be sure... but what they think happened and what REALLY happened are two different things.
As soon as these people make un-verifiable assumptions of any sort, & then convince others of this.. THAT is what would again bring "comments" similar to those you quoted.

Amongst the possibilities for what REALLY happened in these events include:

"Real visions"... which can be induced by advanced technology & capabilities.
Fatima was due to this effect???
When these people assume "religious" or "ET contact" properties to these or similar events... THAT is what will (again) draw "comments"...etc.

Billy was given an interesting demonstration to a "real vision"... I can't find it presently though.

Contact with "earth people" using "secret anti-grav" crafts... claiming to be from space etc.

There are other possibilies as well.

I hope the above might help...
If I mis-understood or mis-represented anything, or if anybody has anything to add (or correct !!) please speak up, eh?

(If nobody speaks up... this does NOT mean everything above is correct either, eh? !!! :) )

Salome,
JP

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jean Pierre,

Your above statements and explanations are fine with me. What I would say however is that if such things are happening to individuals like: "Real visions, self induced mind occurrences of stigmata, UFO contacts by German or US government man made type UFOs; then I would justly point out here that Ptaah's statements of; "He is a liar, fraud and cheat", is thus unjustified truth because these individuals are "misled" themselves and thus already incorperate these events into their own existing belief systems. Where as to be a "liar, fraud and cheat", I see this as more of a statement of malicious intent for ones own self importance or to deliberatly decieve others.

Now it could be so that such individuals are so convinced of these events in their own mind that they are not wanting or willing to look at the alternitives, or of being deceived themselves by some other source. Kind of like they don't want to be made fools of when someone els points out that "their Beliefs are wrong and the jokes on them!", especially after realizing they've accidently misled masses of people in their own ignorance. Thus seeing themselves as an "authority" as a UFO contactee or messanger of GOD, of the sort with out really seen the whole picture. When confronted with Ptaah's statements, they and many others are going to react defensively.

If this is so, then I would suggest everyone know this as such, and that "Ptaah" state this in his reports with Billy, a much more efficient means for people to understand the conflects involving phenomenon that is really going on. Meaning, yes people will formulate and add on to their already existing beleifs when confronted with things and phenomenon they don't quite understand and can not understand when there are no more immediate answers to be found.

It is true that people's minds will even formulate hallucinations when confronted with things out side of their frame of reality.

Instead of just stating some-one as being an intentional "liar, fraud and cheat" when they don't even see this themselves as such. Let us then hear from Ptaah himself in "FULL DETAIL" more of the "phenomenon" which is also taking place around these individuals which continues missleading them into such authority figures.

I confess that I've seen things out there which have had a great personal influance on me, and I have my own core "beliefs" as to what they are. Yet as hard as I may try, I cannot find any real explanation for some these things, after many years of being a truthseeker.

OH!, the reference you are looking for about the "real vision" is found in the 38th contact report!, which now gets into something "REAL" super interesting! and that's another story.

Salome,

James the truthseeker

kevin
Posted on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to the anti-Pleiadian message it will always be the case for the individual to decide what to believe. Many paid debunkers are working 24/7 to give that extra doubt. If one would believe in demons before Pleiadian teachings then that is up to the individual. One will find through research that many truths will match in the end result when looking over all the information.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

There is always the possibility that Ptaah is stating an absolute truth and we simply don't have enough knowledge to understand this.
Another possibility is that we have been mislead ourselves.

Also, the Plejarens are under no obligation to perform according to our ways of thinking, including providing all the information & details we think we want.
There are many explanations for this given in the contact notes (Stevens' books).

Also, Billy was given much information which he could not pass on to the public. I suspect that in this, there would have been further explanations.

Regards,
JP

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Kevin,

If you are referring to my posts, I should say that I'm not anti-Pleiadian or anti-Plejaran as I stated much earlyer that:

I agree with "everything" the Plejarans have to say, but there is still one inconsistency. Unless I'm mistakin here, the Plejarans always failed to mention the names of all those UFO contactees who are/were:

-Contacted by Ex-Germans still with UFO craft "Haunabu IIs" etc, who claimed themselvs to be Venusions(1952-1961).
-Contacted by other "nagative" and "other" ET intelagences, who may have or were also involved with the Ex-Germans.
-Contacted by ETs outside of their alliance or federation of whom the plejarans also will not associate with.
-Contact with those ETs who may still be involved with Earthly religions and governments.

With an addition here:

-Contact with those ETs whom are not ETs at all but rather are ITs meaning "Inner Terrestrials".

These are Beings who are for the most part human like us, but instead of being from "out there" as their contactees would like to believe, they are actually from areas within the Earth itself with their own UFO type craft. Thus they are not really ETs, but ITs.

I am anti-Channelling, though except for Edger Cayce.

Peace in Wisdom, Salome,

James the truthseeker

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jean Pierre,

Good observations! As I also understand the Plejarans to be a very "specific" people with no "exaggerations". I can see on the one hand such misled individuals wanting to believe the Germans, Inner Terrestrials, Government UFOs, etc, as being ETs when this simply is not so, making it an absalute untruth on behalf of the contatee. Ptaah then perhaps is justified in using statements of, "liar, fraud and cheat", according to their way of thinking that we may be unfamiliar with. Such individual Earthly claims then relating to untruths based upon individual beliefs being as such here, people then just wont understand the correctedness as stated by Ptaah in the matters presented. Rather they may just seen it as a judgment of Billy's or of the plejarans without thinking it through.

Thus with the plejaran way of thinking, it is then important that we all "recognize" this and where exactly these confusions are, weather it be the FIGU members or other people who simply just don't know any better. I'm aware that the plejarans have purposely left information out of the contact notes of which they feel the Earth human beings should be capable of finding on their own to exercise ther own thinking skills. I assume that is the purpose of this discussion forum to begin with. Let it then be known!

I have brought this up with "Sean David Morton" just recently with many things he had not even considered because of his own previous judgments. By coincidence, he just happens to have the movie rights to "And Yet They Fly", of which he himself had not even considered these things. Yet after so many years, I've had to bring this all to his attention, where as no buddy els did!

I finally told him; "Sean!, you got to remember that unlike exaggerated hollywood movies and the like, you got to remember that the plejarans are a very specific people"!

Could it be! Such Germans flying about in the 1950's, in man made UFOs, claiming to be Venusians and the like, as God sent ones to save all of humanity. That such a "LIE" giving to unsuspecting contactees, only to be perpetuated further as a "CONTINUING LIE" in the "self-importance authority" of the contacted individual himself, in a culture of exaggerations as a way of thinking on Earth. In looking at the higher or absolute truth of the matter, perhaps then continuing further a lie of another is perhaps still a lie nevertheless in itself even when used in some-one else's authority. This would then justify Ptaah's statements. People such as George Adamski, etc, would be considered liars cheats and frauds, becasue they continue to perpetuate an already existing lie further in their authority unto others.

Peace in wisdom,

James the truthseeker

pureharmony
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2002 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in response to Dan's statement-"We are good enough for the Pleiadeans to steal genetic matter from, however not good enough for them to associate with? "
It is my belief that it is NOT the Plejarans stealing genetic material from us, they were helping to keep away the ET's who were, and through much research of US sightings, I believe the theives are from Zeta Reticuli "the greys". The US Govt. made a deal with them- technology in exchange for genetic material of our people. They went overboard abducting and testing people. Now,The Plejarans have a evolutionary moral code or law that prevents them from interfering with the evolution of another species.

filipe the knowledge searcher
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i there people
i've only just discovered billy's & figu's site & took the liberty to gather as much information as i could .
i am in no way intending to describe any of the content of these sites as untruthfull, but i tend to be someone who is & always has been searching for various answers which obviously can not be perceived in our immediate form as human beings (i.e can only be understood through a spiritual understandings),furthermore despite my parental teachings of religion , i just could not bring myself to believe in it & my conclusion on religion is that it was a primitive concept invented in primitive times to maintain a certain level of order & stability . -- i guess what i'm trying to say is that faith alone is not sufficient for me to passionately believe in anything.and yet once again i feel that most of the content on these sites can only be received by the intended recipients through faith. i don't dismiss anything without searching for evidence of a possible scam , & thus have begun by reading as much as i could & have found some things that don't quite concord e.g on one of billy's contacts , billy asks ptaah if contact has been made with any other terrestrial & ptaah goes on to say that contact was made with 5 other individuals who are now deceased , yet on billy's FAQ SECTION QUESTION 3 it says says that when contact is made but prerequisites are not met,all knowledge of the contact is removed from their minds.
this along with a couple of other things could be a misunderstanding on my part , but i really wish someone could rectify this with me.once again i apologise for being so formal. but this knowledge does mean a lot to me.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you please post exactly what you mean.

Savio
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi filipe and Norm

I would think that the prerequisties mentioned in the FAQ was the selection process of contactees,
and, the 5 individuals that Ptaah mentioned was the result of this type of selection process, they were
having real contacts.

Regards

Savio

Nightwatcher

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if you want to rip on the teachings go to another site.
NightWatcher

Mario

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2005 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

It's terrible to see how things like this:
http://semjasebluestar.tripod.com/id1.html
are accepted without questioning, while the Truth remains invisible to most people.

Mario

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mario Figu Friend,

This person who calls herself "semjasebluestar" a complete joke!

Herr Billy Meier is already aware about this self deluded woman who calls herself "semjasebluestar". I warned him through my good friend Mrs. B.K. last year.

Certainly someone must be paying her to write all her lies on her yahoo group and on her website.

No more comments about her. Just take a look of what she wrote about Talmud of Jmmanuel.

Take a look in the crazy wordings of this "semjasebluestar"

All words below are hers and were taken directly from her website:

>>I am Semjase. I come from the Pleiades - the seven sisters. There are many people who have made claims that what they have written are my words. Sometimes this is factual. Other times it is the fanciful ideas from persons minds. Some of my words have been spoken and written truthfully, yet on most occasion they are added to, deleted from, or interpreted in such a way that the final message is diluted compared to the original.

I clarify to you that I am obedient to the will of the Creator - the one whom you call "God." God has also had many misconceptions, and has been portrayed by many images, but the truth is that God cannot be portrayed by any image created by mortal beings of any world or realm.

I am not from the "DAL" universe, or a planet named "Erra." Notice now that the word "Erra" and the word "error" are very similar. The subconscious and inner sub-conscious manipulation by etheric reptillian beings often reveals its own agenda by key-word association. My world is that of the sun Maia, not Taygeta. Neither does my home-realm exist behind the visible Pleiadian cluster. It is within the seven stars.

When I travel in vessels, these are bio-mechanical and can shift shape to incorporate the fluctuations in quantum space. They are not of metalic materials, but organic materials. The molecules composing the solid matter of the vessel are atuned to the energy wavelengths of the piloters thought and will. The vessel becomes an extension of the person piloting it.

I know that those who have become entrenched in the untruths about me will resist this message and speak out against it. They will call it the well crafted plot of a charlatan or a delusional daydreamer. Jesus Christ when on Earth spoke of this: when you attempt to speak the Truth and live according to the laws of holiness, you would be persecuted by both word and deed. They will speak all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake, said Jesus Christ. Knowing this, you can be assured of my truthful intentions at this time. My motives are pure, and rather than deceive and distract, I desire only to illuminate with the light of Truth.<<
}
end of quote

Charlatan
This is the woman who states to the world she is "semjase"
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Phil638

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Some of my words have been spoken and written truthfully, yet on most occasion they are added to, deleted from, or interpreted in such a way that the final message is diluted compared to the original."

For someone who likes keeping things original, she sure doesn't like keeping her material body to the original form going by her preference in colouring her hair that sits on top of that stupid head of hers there?

She looks like a typical deluded skitzoprenic thats dressed up as some dumb and dumber pyroxide looking scrubber and tart to me.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 382
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This woman is clearly schizophrenic, her identity as a person is totally messed up.
The best way to deal with people like this is to ignore them, giving them any attention gives people like "semjasebluestar" the feeling that their schizophrenic thinking would have any truth, which of course isnt so.
My suggestion is to let her be and ignore her, every halfway rational person can see she is mentally disturbed.
Jakobjn

Peace in Wisdom

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not bad looking though!

Truthseeker

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

I should also point out that I more recently met a 22 year old young blond woman who looks much like the girl in the picture, but that doesn't mean it's actually her. Her name is Jessica and she did tell me a story which kind of left me thinking about a few things.

About a year ago, her father had past away and unfortunately he claimed to her and her mother for many years that he too was also having contacts with Semjase and the Pleiadians, and on one or more occasions, her family had actually witnessed UFOs. Then when I, a friend and her watched this video concerning Billy Meier and his contacts by Randy Winters, she made mention a few times that she disagreed with some of the information presented in the video, because it was in contradiction to what her father had always said to her. Her father had claimed to even "channel" Semjase and the Plejarens along with many other new age entities, from which her mother and herself eventually were pulled into his thought tripping illusions. Jessica at some point even saw herself as being Semjase, or at least in some relation to Semjase that she even asked me about her appearance and if I thought she looked like her.

I admit that I was even somewhat suspicious at the time that she may in fact be the same person posing as "Semjase Blue Star" since her image is quite similar to the image found on the Semjase Blue Star website, but then later had dismissed the idea when she posted to the "Semjase Blue Star" group as herself Jessica.

Since Jessica herself is such a young girl to be making such claims of channelling ETs. Also take note that the person claiming to be Semjase Blue Star, hinted at also to be living in my same "part of the world" in response to certain issues I brought up. Jessica however has since began working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean.

If the situation proves to be the case, I was faced with the most disturbing issue of all. In that, HOW DOES ONE TELL IN THE FACE OF A VERY YOUNG GIRL, THAT HER DECEASED LOVING FATHER WAS QUITE DELUSIONAL IN HIS CHANNELLED THOUGHT TRIPPING CLAIMS AND THAT HE HAD DECEIVED HER AND HER MOTHER ALL THESE YEARS, EVEN IN THE CASE OF SEEING REAL UFOS???

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker.

Phil638

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the picture of real semjase that I've fallen in love with :-)

http://www.billymeier.com/Plejarans/ContactPersons.html

Truthseeker

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only person I remember who was in love with Semjase was Gica. But how can a person fall in love with a woman that will always be off limits? Even if we have space-time travel, the Plejarens and Semjase will always be respectfully off limits and by the time this is no longer the case, Semjase and ourselves will be far long gone into the eithers, existing only as a memory lost in the past, like dust in the wind.

Phil638

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

if it were me I would firstly ask her if her dad has ever shown her any hard proof other then talk that his in contact with the plejarens. Then regardless of what she said I would just tell her straight out about the present mind of her dad being delusional and all saying that I know this to be the case explaining that I've read many times in the billy meier contact notes the plejarens stating that no other contacts between them and terrestial humans exist except for meier case, and that any terrestial humans that are claiming otherwise are either liars, charlantans, skizophrenics, ect. I would then tell her that she shouldn't just take my word for it, but instead that she should go over to figu website and research and find this material where the plejarens are stating this in the meier case there explaining that Billy Meier is the only person who has shown proof beyond a reasonable doubt that he is in direct contact with them.

I think its best to tell her something like that instead of letting her continue to believe in all that crap her nutcase dad has put inside her head.

phil

Truthseeker

Post Number: 130
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Phil,

I kind of agree with you and it's kind of already been done. As much as I know there is no such thing as "soft talk" when it comes to Billy, the Plejarens, FIGU and the truth, it also became clear to me that she has already been given this advice in the past for which case to do so yet again would only have her become that much more defiant towards Billy, the mission and the truth, now that she already has her wrong preconceived ideas about it. I find that if a person gets on the defensively then there's no changing their minds. Since she says and claims that she has already seen UFOs with her father, then to her that's all the evidence she needs. Another-words this girl has made up her mind and it looks like there is no way of changing it.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Phil638

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi james the truthseeker,

she's probably delusional and skitzophrenic herself then if she claims that she's already seen UFO's with her dad then. I agree then, don't waste your time with her and just let her believe in what she wants to believe in then.

btw, her nutcase dad was probably as bad as that typical deluded skitzoprenic of a person named semjase (fake) up there in that photo a few posts back from here. I'm always amazed by how many nutcase's there are out there in todays world. :-)

phil

Phil638

Post Number: 64
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

I was also kidding about the bit about being in love with the real semjase back there too. My comment was only in regards to her good looking pyshical appearance in being a girl was all. I think she's an extremely attractive girl in anyone's language. :-)

phil

Newinitiation

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum members

To post someone's picture like this would be to condemn this persons mistakes to eternity and vilify this person forever in the eyes of the world . Now how can we be so cruel and so unforgiving to this girl who we have never met and only heard about her through the grapevine. And so what if she said what she has said, have what you learnt from billy's teachings come down to you yourselves showing your own lack of wisdom and small mindedness as to think that she won't reap what she sows or that your ranting in this regard won't create within you all the ill will that you in this positon of knowing about billy's mission are trying to oppose against the opposite side, namely the religious zealots. Der-beobachter shame on your lack of understanding, as if you never made any mistake in your life. Remember the purpose of billy's teaching is because we are degenerates you, me and all the forum members included barring none, don't put yourself above others who don't know about the truth just because you know a little bit. Just think what your actions in regards to paying too much attention to such insignificant person would mean to their beliefs? It would encourage it further.

Phil638

Post Number: 142
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Newinitiation,

I think it might have had more to do with this person telling the world that she is our good friend semjase who's done so much to help us all here on planet earth. I think maybe some people didn't like it, I know I didn't. Also all the crap she dribbles about ufo/jesus/creation matters might have got up some peoples noses there too, because that sort of stuff doesn't make billy's, figu's mission any easier when you got people impersonating one of billy's ET friends and using it to spread lots of false information out there. That sort of stuff certainly doesn't help billy's mission and I can only speak for myself when I say that I didn't like it at all when I read all that stuff about who this person claims herself to be as well as reading some of the crap she tells everyone over the internet in relation to ufo/jesus/creation matters. I said more nasty things about this person then anyone else here. I'm a fairly new figu forum member here and I've yet to study any of the spirit books or study anything else much about spiritual matters here at figu too. Anyway I'm learning more and more since the time i posted those nasty comments about that person up there and I know now that it was wrong of me to ridicule and make jokes about that person too.

Also that person and her followers probably won't ever be here to read what was said about her here on this page for her to get any distress over it. It was just some discussions that was had between some figu forum members here is all. Newinitiation, I think this comment of yours here is way over the top -

"To post someone's picture like this would be to condemn this persons mistakes to eternity and vilify this person forever in the eyes of the world."

This is just a discussion forum dude.

regards phil

Norm

Post Number: 736
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the Plejarens could have at least done one little thing. I wish they had kept the last USA election fair!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear phil638
Look phil bear in mind that the truth for even we the knowers of billy's mission is really hard to take in and I am sure all these years that billy has survived many assasination attempts we cannot claim that we could truly understand but could only sympathise although this in itself is not enough in my opinion. Now I can only respect you more for your genuine expression of recognising your actions being incongruous but I shouldn't be the one you should be apologising to because you have done me no wrong only that for me anyway as it is also written in jmmanuels teachings in the TJ is that often I am in many ways in conflict with my own ego where it wants to dominate and out of this there is all sorts of problems I must suffer in consequences of the actions I express out of being tempted into error. The fact is we all make mistakes and out of them we must learn what it is that is important enough to learn, Now the girl must have suffered some kind of childhood trauma or some form of brainwashing, I really don't know but the fact that as a minority among the majority who would view us who know the truth as crazy idiots who have nothing better to do than waste time on some cultish idiocy is a big hurdle we must confront and the fact that people all over the world have access to this forum is in itself something we must consider, Now what is worse than doing billy's mission harm either directly or indirectly as a forum member who is closer to the truth than the ones who don't know anything about it, What would these people think if all they read in this forum is about people writing about people criticising and condemning one another because the views others hold are different to theirs? we would really have nothing to show for in the way of us working towards being more spiritual. I don't claim to stand above others as more pious or more spiritual because I write these words that sound lofty it's just that for me she is young, just 22 and I am sure most people in the yahoo forum reading what about her claims aren't dumb enough to know that she needs help. people see you know so all in all I think she will come around and through her various life experiences she will have as time passes she may see the illogical aspect of her behaviour and change her ways because at the moment she is making them right now and that I think everyone needs their time and place to make them and to learn from them.

Phil638

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Newinitiation,

I wasn't apologizing to you and i agree with everything you just said there too.

phil

Newinitiation

Post Number: 207
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum members

If it may that it be at all a criticism of the plejarens, I've noticed and I know the reason why given the cause and effect calculation, not to mention leaving it up to us to take our evolution in our own hands not to mention not forcing the existence of themselves to us for the fear that it'll cause catastrophic consequences, I still cannot imagine given the mood of the times we are in, whether its not at all a bad thing for the plejarens to provide billy with at least one more photo opportunity without including plausible deniability into the equation yet not cross the fine line of forcing the reality so that there exists one definitive photo that cannot be irrefutably denied as a hoax.

I understand that in order to evolve, people need to be skeptical and object in every way possible against the materials billy has provided for them to slowly integrate the reality into their heads so as not to psychically harm them and I guess seeing as most photos are produced in such a way that many people object to them for the same reasons irrespective of the person's race or background, it has to be logically deduced as purposeful by billy and the plejarens but would there come a time when it is possible for the plejarens to do this for us earth humanity to exascerbate the prompting to accelerate out path towards the truth even if through a measly one photo or is the remification from even one photo have the potential to do alot of damage?

Thanks everyone

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jessica is lovely.
Maybe she was a Lyran in previous life so her subconscious is confused by ancient memories from storage bank.
Poor girl.
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.GETPERFECTBODY.COM

Truthseeker

Post Number: 236
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2007 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apparently Jessica's father may have been the victim of a secret service group.

But now getting back on topic here...

Two years ago a Friend of mine had an expressed complaint in regards to the the Plejarens, asking me, "why do the Plejarens wait so long before they actually do something about ET aggressors?, why do they not do anything about the global elite secret service groups who manipulate masses of people and entire countries? and why do they just set in their beam-ships and watch people here on Earth suffer while the whole Earth goes to hell in a hand basket"? Then he said, "If the Plejarens are not going to be helping us because they can't interfere in our evolution then they should leave all of us alone".

I responded saying, "If the Plejarens are doing something, we are not likely going to be hearing about it any time soon".

Now more recently, Billy is all of a sudden revealing for the first time after so many years, the truth relating to a secret service global elite group, who actually have with them, saucer tech, etc. So for Billy to be revealing this all suddenly now, I'd be willing to bet that something in the world relating to this truth is about to give way big time.

However, If such a group of Earth human beings have achieved over so many years a technology greatly more vast then anything else on earth which would eventually be used to enslave humanity, then I wonder why the Plejarens have aloud this to happen?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Adam

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2007 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

Over the millennia human beings, individually and collectively, have forfeited their power to have it replaced by the existing power structure. Billy and the Plejaren have given each individual the greatest gift in the form of the spiritual teachings, the means to rediscover their power and responsibility.

Regards
Adam

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page