Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 16, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 16, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Harry_d

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Although finding it strange to communicate in English I'll continue ( perhaps in the German Forum there should be a Question to Billy too but that would take to much time from you I'm afraid...)

My Question....
Billy, do you agree with me that if someone states that all people lie he is lieing because....
-IF all people are lieing he is lieing too.
and
-IF not all people are lieing he is he lies that all people are lieing.

All people are lying one way or the other. There are persons who are lying unconsciously, and others deliberately/consciously.

Generally or commonly the word or term "lie" is used for those instances/cases when a person consciously says an untruth etc.

In a broader sense "lie" or "lying" can be used for all those instances also when something is told/spoken/said that is not true (due to "non-evil" reasons, lack of good memory, etc. etc.).

:-)
This question is partly meant for humorous reasons and partly meant spiritually... spiritually because I think that to develop spiritually one needs to be aware that one needs to use logic to discriminate nonsense from sense......a rather difficult task in these days because of all the circulating nonsense.

For this I want to grab the opportunity to thank our Pleiadian Friends( or Pleiarian as the obviously want to be called nowadays, which I find kinda nonsense situation with the knowledge I posess currently) and Billy for stating and explaining so much things in such a clear and logic way that it can greatly help us to evolve a bit extra in this world full of nonsense.

Liebe Grusse
Harry Dicker

PS
Sorry Michael,,,, My reason is not to make fun of your tagline, just to show that a small thing can be actually big...... a usefull concept we can use to respect the woorld around us a bit more.

George

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
thank you for the answer to my last question. I read on Figu site that Giza Complex in Egypt was built by the settlers from Orion territories. Are the Orion Settlers a part of the Nokodemion Lineage? If so, which group: Lyrian Syrian or Plejaren?

I hope you're well. Wish you all the best.

George.

Answer

No.

Zoran_5

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy !

J am intersting about Sri Sathya Sai Baba
( http://www.sathyasai.org/ ) He has very big influence in the India, and many folowers in the West ... the question is, is he a true or false spiritual teacher ? Sometimes J don`t feel good under his influence.

Thanks

Zoran

Answer

He's a conjurer who exploits everything in a religious way.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy:

Can you tell us if you have ever been visited by terrestrials from the future?
(if you are allowed to talk about it of course)
Thanks
Peace
Eric

Answer

No.

Jukdo

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Is Hydrogen technology a feesable solution to eventually shut down nuclear power plants?
(Hydrogen fuel cells for homes and automobiles.)

Answer

Hydrogen technology is dangerous (explosive).

The following energy sources/methods are positive for our future:

solar energy

geothermal energy

wind energy

tidal energy

and (much) later:

electron energy

sub-atomar energies etc.

energy drawn from Black Holes

Todd-
"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,"

Mhurley

Post Number: 44
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Which is more likely to happen first, a public landing by ETs or the discovery of ET artifacts on Mars?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

The discovery of artifacts. However, those artifacts will not be recognized as what they are since they look as being of natural origin (= built from Mars material, rocks, etc.).

Jukdo

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I wish to go back to School for a career change.
I understand you have been told of events in the
future. Could you give some career suggestions that could be beneficial in the near future?

Answer

No.

Todd-
"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,"

Thomas

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you are well. My question pertains to this: It seems to me that a key bit of information to logically reason that the spirit and consciousness survive is that there must be a way that information is stored without the physical body/brain. I recall that the akashic records are stored as very high frequencies, but nature shows that waves of any frequency tend to diffuse and dissipate. To put my question simply: How is the information of spirit and consciousness retained between incarnations? I am already aware of the fact that the comprehensive consciousness is stored in an appropriate energy block seperate from the spirit form, but I do not understand how it is possible for the wisdom/knowledge gained during physical life to be stored without some mechanism, even if that mechanism is of finer material than physical matter.

With respect, Thomas

Answer

It is retained/stored as pure electro-magnetic vibration-like impulses, very much higher than material electro-magnetic vibrations. At that point in time when our universe contracts (after 155,500,000,000,000 years (= at that time no human beings will be alive anymore), all this stored knowledge/wisdom/etc. will dissolve into pure universal energy.

Norm

Post Number: 655
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, In a previous question about the Men in Black you stated that the Men in Black were government agents. But in the book And Still They Fly on page #219 Quetzal states "the three men belong to the secret neo-Nazi group known by the name of the Schwarze Manner (Men in Black)". So far I have found three definitions for your usage of the Men in Black term.

Government Agents

Secret Neo Nazis Group

Old Sirians

Are all of these groups working together? If not, Men in Black is too vague of a term. Could you please explain what is going on here?

Thanx, Norm

Answer

These three groups are operating separately

Jplagasse

Post Number: 318
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy !!

I Hope you and all have been well.

From what i understand, the Plejarens grow gardens and produce much(?) of their own food. When they travel (as in great spacer), do they bring their own personally grown food with them, or grow or produce it personally (somehow?) or what?

Also included, if applicable, would be how they might preserve or transport food during their travels...?

Thanks for any information,
Pierre

Answer

In the great spacer they grow their own food (they have big gardens). In the small beamships they eat "instant food" of diverse colors, form and flavors. This food is very "filling" and is compressed/condensed. A bit of food the size of a peanut can deliver a full "meal". When Billy tried this food for the first time (while being with Asket) he took a too big "crumb" of food, and then, by chewing it (contact with saliva), it rose like dough/cake and the food flowed out of his mouth. Nevertheless it tasted fine.

Lonnie

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Can you explain for us the "causes and effects" of someone who may be on a high level of consciousness and yet a low level of wisdom and vise versa? In other words, how can people be so smart in some ways and yet be so stupid? The same would apply to someone who would seemingly be stupid and yet really be smart in the more important things.

What comes to mind are certain individuals in positions of power with great influence over people with their so called "higher education," leadership, wit and so forth, and yet could lead the world into ashes and ruin.

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

Many people with a so-called "higher education" are not capable to create their own thoughts in order to reach/attain their own responsibility. There are people who are very knowledgeable in a certain field of science, but may lack much wisdom. In German we call such persons "Fachidioten". If such people are in high positions, they don't bear their responsibility in such a way that leads to peace instead of war. The history of the Church, e.g., is full of "intelligent theologians" who were aiming for war.

(Note by CF: Believing in religions is not a sign of wisdom in our modern times.)

Timelord

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the best way to improve the control on ones thoughts?

Answer

Learning to meditate.

Marc

Post Number: 180
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Within our universe, I understand that there are countless space-time dimensions or "frames" (gefuege).

When a human race begins to first experiment with time travel into the past, is it possible for the time traveler to arrive at a different "reality" than the one that they actually lived through in their past? In other words, is it possible that I go back in time and somehow get "lost" (by somehow deviating from my timeline) and arrive at a separate timeline or worldline where I see myself doing something completely different, like running against George W. Bush for President in the year 2000 ?

I ask this because, in a similar sense, the Plejaren speak of their dimension as having many more stars and planets than our own dimension, and this may be somehow related.

Thanks and best wishes,
Marc Juliano

Answer

If you have not really "run against GWB for President" in the year 2000, you cannot go back into another dimension (= the past) where you will meet Marc who runs...

For us there are three close dimensions: The future, the present and the past. Of course there are countless other dimensions in the universe. The one that is the closest from us is the dimension of the Beyond (where we, or rather our spirit form and comprehensive consciousness block, will exist between death and reincarnation).

In the world and space of the Plejaren there exist other stars etc. than in our dimension.

Jay

Post Number: 324
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Is MENARA and many other Plejars who visit you on occasion come mostly as ALL of White complexion beings or is there more who have visited you who are similar to Menara ?

The reason for the race question is because I have not known others in the Plejaren groups within the contact notes who are of Hottentot Descent or similar and I have many African American friends who are curious to know more of the brown race lineages in the Plejaren system if they are any groups.

As always, your answers are so enlightening to me :-)

Salome

Answer

Of all the extraterrestrial visitors only Menara had this brown complexion.

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Truthseeker

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Is it true that there are Extra Terrestrial human beings that secretly live among us in our human societies world wide?, not only as individuals, but also whole entire families of them integrating themselves in our towns and cities?

IN some case it has even been speculated that many of these ETs have even being involved in the anonymous individual rescues of many people from dangerous life threatening situations. IN most of these cases people report being helped by angels, but in some other cases people even report incidences involving Big-foot and Moth-man.

I've personally seen a blond woman disappear soundlessly once in the middle of a city, and while she may or may not be an ET, it kind of gets me thinking about the possibilities.

Peace in cosmic amnesty,

James Truthseeker

Answer

To answer your "Is it true?" question: No, that's not true.

Hunter

Post Number: 56
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Was the Sphinx constructed by Lyrians or other extraterrestrials? And if so could you briefly explain its significance(in particular what the combination of the human head and the feline body is supposed to represent)?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Hunter

Answer

It was built by the old Egyptians under the guidance of extraterrestrials from another space and time structure in the region of Orion.

Regarding the significance: Billy doesn't know it.

Victor_diaz

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
What can you tell us about the two Moons the Earth had about 60 million years ago ? our present moon arrived later?
Regards,
Norm and Victor Diaz

Answer

Nothing.

Scott

Post Number: 531
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I hope all is well with you.

As I understand it, the past cannot be altered or changed once it has occurred.

When you visited Rabbi Jecheili (I believe it was the 13th century) didn't you leave behind a flashlight or something similar? Wouldn't this somehow change that moment in time and create a possible different future? Possibly this was a very insignificant event, and had no real bearing on the future, but it is something I have been curious about.

Thanks very much

Salome
Scott

Answer

This did not change the history of France, Europe, science, etc. When the batteries were empty, both the flashlight and the device for electrifying a fence were useless and only some object of curiosity.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 170
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

In 2003 Oct and Nov, our sun had the strongest solar storm recorded in history, though 2003 is not the peak year of the 11 year solar activity cycle. (year 2000 is supposed to be the peak year)

Is this part of the whole abnormal solar activity that will become more evident in the next few hundred years (as stated in Contact 251)?

Thank you.

Answer

The sun has several solar activity cycles: One is 22, another 88 years, and there are three other ones that may be calculated in hundreds and thousands of years.

Hampton Chiu

Memo00

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy

i hope you are doing fine

some time ago i read some books by a man called Carlos Castaneda, in his books he describes his incredible encounters with a Yaqui "wizard" he calls "Don Juan", and among other things, he attributes this man and other indian "wizards" many abilities, like teleportation,the capability to look in other peoples thoughts, the capability to look into the past, high developed intuition, the hability to "travel" in their dreams, the hability to alter other people`s perception, the hability to perceive reality in a completely different way (for example to see other human beings like if they were made of light fibres), and even more amazing things. . .

my question is this:

is possible that among indian shamans (wizards, medicinemen), there still exist highly developed beings with these "powers"???

Answer

(Apart from the question whether this "Don Juan" is or has been a real person or just the imagination of Carlos Castaneda): So-called spirit healers and "highly developed beings" "produce" their success/effect on a foundation of belief. Through the power of belief the persons, who believe in the power of such healers etc., heal themselves through self-suggestive forces.

Belief may indeed move mountains.

The important factor for the healing etc. is that there are persons who believe in the special powers of the "developed ones".

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 280
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, how are you doing?

I have a question regarding pregnancy and cosmic electromagnetic life-energy. Since the embryo and later on the fetus/child is inside the mother, how does it obtain its cosmic electromagnetic life-energy ?
Can you give a comprehensive explanation how a unborn child gets it's cosmic electromagnetic life-energy and _if_ there is any modification of those energies by the mother.
I am wondering about this because the energy has to pass through the mother and its perfectly imaginable that this energy is affected by the mother before it reaches the child.
I do suspect that the psychological state of the mother is of influence on the baby, in ways that it affects the energies received by the baby.
I am talking about both the spiritual-life energy which is needed for the spirit and the cosmic electromagnetic life-energy which is needed for the material body.

Thank you for your time

Salome,

Answer

Cosmic-electric life energy penetrates all existing material and, therefore, the mother's body. This energy is unchanged by the mother.

However, the mother has an important influence on the development of the fetus, just as it is the case with the father and the environment (via mother). The influences have to do with the mother's conscious and psychic power/force.
From all this results that it is of great importance that the fathering of the child and the pregnancy can/may/does occur in a humane manner or way.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phil638

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy, great forum!

I'm just wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about Jucata, Ptaahs only son, what happened to him? I'm a little confused if his dead or just waiting to be re-incarnated again someday or is he still alive?

many thanks

- phil638

Answer

No.

Savio

Post Number: 485
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Jim and I were discussing on the event of Jmmanuel being baptized by John, where in TJ 3:27-28: "Let it happen so now, because it is fitting for us to fulfill all justice, since we are both sons of the Earth."

In figuring the relationship between the “baptism” and “justice”, we do not understand why is it that performing the baptism is like fulfilling some sort of justice.

We think it might be a translation inaccuracy, can you please explain this to us?

Thank you :-)

Savio

Answer

The baptism in the case of John/Jmmanuel was no babtism in the common way (= exorcism), but an initiation, as we would call it today.
Justice in this connection means a new beginning, a beginning to learn and do things correctly.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page