Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 14, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 14, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 148
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Comment: Be cautious of any Earth Human being who says they are infatuated or in love with Semjase.

Question: About a year ago in an email discussion, Christian Frehner brought something interesting to my attention which I decided to think about for awhile. For many years, about all my life, I always felt very strange, different and very uncomfortable in the world today. Meaning most places, people, situations and events such as the; pursuit of money, corporate jobs, work force, religion, alcohol, smoking, short life spans, the pressures to have children, etc, just never felt right with me. Yet somehow when I talk about this with people, they don't feel this and they very much like their bars, cars and beer, etc. A few people have said I'm very intelligent, yet so many others see me as useless or worthless, because of my disabilities, etc. Then it occurred to me that for about the last 20 or so years, I've always been very different from people. Like when it comes to the compatibility of a love relationship with a women, something always happens to either me or her. If I begin to love a woman or if a woman begins to love me in return, something always happens to prevent me or her from being together or a current situation prevents us from being together, and I see this happen over and over again for many years. This usually takes on the form of a physical illness, a disability issue, a family issue, a long inaccessible distance between us, a legal issue, an age issue, a money issue, an immigration issue, certain health risks, her pets (yes I have allergies), or she finds a boyfriend after she meet me, or she is already moving to another country, or I just don't feel that deep love connection with some women who may also feel it for me. Note: I have had a harder time focusing my thoughts around certain women if I really feel attracted to them and I always felt I was to be with a certain woman, whom I never got a chance to be with.

Point being, It's not that Earth human beings are bad, It's that my personality and values tend to be greatly diverse to the majority of people on this world. This in itself is very strange to me from which I can only conclude that my own level of spiritual evolution is greatly different to most people in this time period. I'm not claiming to be spiritually more evolved then people here, but I can sure feel a big difference in my incompatibilities with them in all walks of life, and for many years.

I'd like to know why and how it is that I can be here living today IF my level of spiritual evolution is so different from everyone else, which doesn't do me much good anyway?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

You seem to have no clear attitude (of mind). You don’t know how to handle the things you mention. You are standing in the way of yourself and, therefore, create “Fuegungen/Fügungen” (German) (= effects, that arise from conscious or unconscious action/s). You seem to have unclear ideas (Vorstellungen) about your life. The failures or the dreadful state are the result of your attitude of mind, of hidden fears (that may exist even if you are not aware of them). Of course such an attitude of mind has its effects on your fellow human beings.

George

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
The reason I have asked you about a subject of Steven Spilberg and George Lucas getting telepathic impulses in 60's to create the Star Wars Saga/trillogy movie was that I was told by some Figu Passive members that they heard about it from you. Would that be a noncontact knowledge that you obtained yourself by thelepatic contact or should I just assume that you never heard about Steven Spilberg and George Lucas getting telepathic impulses. Reason for asking in the first place is that I'm trying to create Website where I like to compare 'Star Wars saga' to 'Billy Meier case'; point out similarities and differences to show to all S.W. addicts like me what the real 'Star Wars' looks like - that is why I thought that a nice beggining to all that would be that telepatic impulse for Steven S. and George L.

Salome

George.

Answer

There is no mentioning of Spielberg or Lucas in the contact notes. Since the Plejarens did not hand over a list of all persons, who are influenced by them through unconscious impulses, it remains open whether or not both of them received impulses.
According to what the P’s said they are focusing their impulses on scientists. This includes scientists who are writing science-fiction literature.

Mhurley

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy
What is the connection between fluidal forces and hormonal energy?
There is often a connection between Poltergeist phenomena and adolescents

cheers
Matt

Answer

What you call Poltergeist phenomena is often triggered by adolescents, that’s correct. This happens in a psychic-consciousness-related way by/through the fluidal forces. However, adults may also trigger such phenomena.

Anday727

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
thank you for the explanation and answer on my previous question.

While you were on the "great journey" in 1975 with Semjase, you had the opportunity to visit the Kartag planet (Neb system in Aratom galaxy). The people there who are on the similiar evolutional level as we are here on Earth were in war, and just a step from nuclear disaster.
I think that their experience can be a good example to us, so my question is:

Do you have any information about them - did our deep space brothers choose life or self destruction.

Thank you,
Salome,
Dejan

Answer

No, Billy does not have information about them.

Norm

Post Number: 796
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Were the Twin Towers brought to the ground with bombs that were placed inside the buildings before the planes hit. Then detonated after the planes hit?

Answer

No, the planes were the reason for the destruction.

Solar

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I am very interested in space travel technology and development in this area. I would like to ask you, in which century earth space crafts will reach for the first time the nearest star system - Proxima Centauri.I know you are not allowed to give us any detailed information regarding future events and i'm not asking for it.I'm only asking for century number.
Thanks

Solar

Answer

Billy does not know the exact century.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 193
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thank you billy

I was wondering observing Australia's ayers rock from satellite images, it made me wonder whether this natural monument is actually not natural at all because seeing it from the sky, it looks like a face sideways looking into the direction of Europe and middle east where a lot of the other mysterious monuments are including that of giza pyramids and so on.

So is ayers rock an artificially constructed monument or is it all natural?

Answer

Billy has no knowledge of it being an artificial monument. It probably is a meteor that is laying on the surface of a gigantic crater.

Junior

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Hope you and your family are well and in good health.
Thank you for your last answer, I would like to ask you the distant relative of the prophet Mohammed, the skilled writer that is responsible for the main falsifications in Islam, is he…

Omar bin Abdulaziz bin Marwan,(682-720 AD) the 8th Umayyad caliph (717-720 AD)
He is a distant relative of the prophet.

Thank you for taking time answering my questions.

Regards, Badr

Answer

Billy doesn’t have more information about this.

Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Tony

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

on page 26 of "And Still They Fly" it is mentioned that the Plejarens have a "Museum of Earth Vehicles" on their home planet Erra. It says that every wheeled and tracked vehicle/car that was ever built on planet earth is exhibited here in a huge area of several hectares. My question is how did the Plejarens aquire all those vehicles without purchasing them with Earth money?. Where did the Plejarens get all the vehicles from, and how did they pay for them too, without shortchanging anyone within our monetry system? Thanks.

Answer

All of those vehicles were bought on Earth. He used terrestrial money which he received, among other means, by selling gem stones. He did not steal those cars, nor duplicate them.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I hope all is well. Thank you for answering our questions in such a direct and clear manner.

I have a question for you this month which is causing me to think very hard but I have come up with no solution.

I have noticed that I exhibit certain wild and degenerate tendancies towards domination and agressiveness and self-agrandizement. I have noticed this indirectly (Since I don't have enough inner vision to come to this conclusion on my own, I have noticed that the characteristics you most disdain in other people are the characteristics you most display yourself), and also directly (Because I get mad really easily when someone wrongs me.) I know this is perfectly natural since we live in a world with a low spiritual evolutionary level, and it is quite normal but it still doesn't agree with me because I still feel bad afterwards about the damage I cause. I would like to be and feel at ease about everything in life, including the unpleasant ones. I catch glimpses of this momentary tranquility sometimes when I am on the bus or when I am observing a beautiful scene. My emotions are still not in full control and in harmony with my inner being. How do I achieve that sort of inner harmony and control so that my emotions won't be so wild and barbaric and chaotic inside? I guess I can answer this question myself - meditation, reading the spiritual teachings, and self-analysis.

But is there anything more we can do to elevate our spirit and bring peace and harmony back within our soul? Are there certain activities or things we can engage in to receive the desired effect??

Thanks a bunch for all your answers.

Answer

No, there are no other ways. You mentioned correctly: meditation, reading the spiritual teachings, self-analysis. Besides, you have to control your thoughts and feelings, and you have to learn, learn and learn, and this brings about changes and development.

Technod

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Could you give an update on the extent of our atmosphere or whether the suns harmful rays are worse or really worse?

Thanks

Answer

No, but you can ask the scientists who have the necessary measuring devices.

brian

Kingman

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
I send goodwill to you and all your friends at the center.
My question is regarding the Plajarens planned evacuation of all thier outposts they maintained here on Earth some years ago. What I'm curious about is why it was so absolute for a complete withdrawl. I realize they still maintain some communication disks and other observation equipment, but they essentially removed all evidence of thier previous occupation on our planet. So, I am wondering if they are expecting some form of planet altering event that they believe is an unavoidable moment for our human development and it is best for them to not interfer in any way whatsoever.

Answer

Their task on Earth was finished, that’s the sole reason.

a friend in america
Shawn

Matt

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Because food is perishable, when do you think would be a good time to start stocking up with food reserves for the possible coming World War 3. I'd appreciate it if you could also tell me how long of a time I should stock up the shelves with food for too. Thankyou.

Answer

It’s always reasonable to have a certain stock of food stored for about three to four months.
Basically there is enough food produced on Earth. In some countries food is destroyed, and in other the population does not produce enough food for itself (themselves?).

Regarding the possible WWIII it may be repeated again: This depends on various factors, mainly on the decisions and behaviour of certain governments etc., and this varies from hour to hour.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 99
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Is there, or is it it going to be a perfect cure against schizophrenia and mood-disorders in the future? Could you please give some advice on how to eliminate it totally?

Answer
There will be a cure, but it lies yet far away in the future.

(Note by CF: Religious and sectarian belief may be transmitted/passed on from the parents to the child and is stored in the brain’s temporal lobes and the rear part of the parietal lobes [hinterer Scheitellappen?]. It then manifests itself as a form of schizophrenic illness. [420th contact report of May 24, 2006]).

Hector

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I`ve recently been reading about hinduism.They have two concepts called Brahman and Atman that seem to be very similar to our concept of Creation and Spirit.My question is,are these hindi concepts close to the truth?Are they a close aproximation, i mean did the hindi a better effort than Christians to describe what`s going on in the universe?

Answer

Within all religions there are hidden certain truths which were altered over the course of time. And it is very difficult to filter that which is true from the religions.

Hunter

Post Number: 214
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
I have a speculative question for you. Do you personally think it would have been better if our ancestors had remained with the Creator Overlords? It seems that forgetting our history and being "bombarded" by false religions and ignorance on earth is threatening our destruction. I'm also assuming that our spiritforms would have alternated between our genetically modified bodies and the bodies of the Creator Overlords which would potentially foster more understanding between us. Do you think we could have peacefully resolved our differences and eventually persuaded them to reverse the DNA manipulations?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

No

Lonnie

Post Number: 106
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In getting to know yourself better and connecting with Creation, is it helpful, considering the billions of years of difference in age, for one to know if they are a native Earth spirit or an ET spirit?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

No, that’s not important or necessary to know.

Daisy

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

i gave myself ocd (Obsessive compulsive disorder-Moderator) from the initial storage bank contact as an infant but now have it somewhat under my control. This is kind of a making sure type of question, are there triggers in our brains linked to religious fundamentalism?

Answer

You did not “give” this to yourself. But this has to do with the brain or heredity. See also answer above about religious and sectarian belief.

James

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,
what should a person do when they decide an animal being kept as a pet is unacceptable? Should it be taken to a vet to be euthanized?

I think the only time they should be released into the wild is if they are native to the region.

Thank you Billy,
James

Answer

The solution depends on the kind of animal in question:
Basically, a pet should not be released into the wild.
You should ask yourself: Can it be handed over to a new owner? Can it be sold?
Euthanasia is the last possibility to be taken.

(Note by CF: The most “humane” way, or perhaps better said, the “minimal stress way” to end the life of an animal is to shoot it unexpectedly through the brain which causes instant death. To “euthanize” an animal with injections may cause much stress and fear because the dying process, the breathing problems, etc., does or may last for quite some time.)

Welcome to Earth!

Scott

Post Number: 779
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

As I understand the marriage practices of the Plejarens, if both people want to join in marriage they must separate from each other for a period of 2 years. The point of this is to let them find out whether they have true love for each other.

Since the Plejarens are telepathic, does this separation include no telepathic contact as well?

Thank you very much.

Salome
Scott

Answer

The ability to use telepathy is not common among the Plejaren population. It’s a minority who has this ability.
Those persons who master telepathy do not use it during the 2-years period to get in contact with each other.

Vestri

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Moderators,

about a week ago, I put a question into the 'billy answered questions' section and I just noticed that it didn't go in? Could a moderator please post my question in there for me please?

Hello Billy,

(not sure if this is correct, but my question below is partly based on my understanding that an android working on Erra is the same type of android as a 'grey' ET)

the plejarens created androids on Erra to work for them, like as in how Quetzal has his own android working specifically for him at his house. In this type of situation on Erra, does a relationship of friendship then starts to form between a Plejaren and an android, and if so, in what way does that type of friendship differ from the friendship between a Plejaren and another Plejaren on Erra? Would a Plejaren ever bother to waste any of his time in going out to pay a friendly visit to an android he used to previously know? If this type of friendship does not exist, then I would like to know how the Plejarens view the lifesworth of an android on Erra. Many Thanks

Hi Vestri,

I have reinserted your question, I don't know if it will be picked up in this round or the next time.

Regards
Scott

Answer

The androids are capable to think by themselves and they are treated respectfully by the P’s. And yes, it is possible that “friendship” can develop. But Billy does not know details about such relationships.

(Note by CF: Even on Earth there are people who have some kind of friendly relationship with their car, ship or engine, etc., they even talk with them, or kick them if they do not function as they should [something a P. certainly would not do])

Daniel

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,
this question is regarding the people who die very young, even before to be born (like in an abortion). Or for example, people that born with genetical illnesses.

I had always thought that these not favourable situations were a consequence of how this people had lived their previous lives. This is, because they had generated a "karmic debt".

But now I have learned from your writtings that there is no such thing called "karmic debt".

So, what would be the right explanation about these situations? why a person is not even able to be born to this world (abortion), so they have to wait for a next life, or have to deal with a genetical illness that limits their capacity to live a normal life. What could be the real meaning of these facts?

I just want to have an understanding of why these things happen to some people (and this is becoming more frequent every day...)

I hope I was clear enough. I appreciate very much your attention.

I wish you health and strenght.
Salome.
Daniiel

Answer

As it is often the case there are several explanations: heredity, problems during pregnancy, material influences, etc. But certainly there are no connections to/with former lives.
You could say such persons have “natural bad luck”. It’s a “Fügung” (German; = not the same as “Zufall”).

Kingman

Post Number: 83
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I send my care to you and all at the center.

As you moved about inside the Great Spacer on one of your journeys, did you notice any of the nonhuman E.T's working together with any Human-type species and could you tell if the pairing together was because of a strong natural working symbiosis of the different life forms, or just a specialty of that particular E.T.

Answer

Billy did not notice non-human ET’s, but human beings, who quite differed from our looks, like the Trilaner (green and hairless skin covered with acid) and Asina (amphibian human race).

a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page