Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 27, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 27, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Technod

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
Could you name some of the few country/nations that have leaders that are in it for the well being of there people.
thank you

Answer

Perhaps the king of Tonga, who just recently died?

Brian Best

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 167
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy thanks for answering my questions.
it seems every time i doubt myself and put my question to you, i more or less find that what you say runs very parallel with my original first thought and opinion on the matter. this gives me more confidence in my own feelings and reasoning, so thank you for the help:-)

my next question is this...
is ther somekind of right that a being (a human for example) is born with, under somekind of law of nature?
for instance... by being born on this planet, it is obvious i have a responsibility to care and maintain the well being of the planet, and also the people and animals living on it. but is there a flip-side to this... as in, what gives an e.t. not born on earth, the right to delve into peoples most personal thoughts, and do with the information as they please?
am i not able to protect myself from this gross abuse of privacy?
i always heard the term "birthright" and so i wonder if there is somekind of right in relation to the planet you are born on and so on.
thank you.

Answer

Everything happens within the laws of nature: procreation, birth, life, etc.
The Plejaren do not intrude into the inner private of a human being because their directives do not permit it. They are only allowed to look at the more external factors of human beings.
Your privacy is not abused by them.

Cpl

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I hope you are well. In a previous question by Lonnie you answered that "proof or evidence of ANY kind that can be used to help shed some light on how the SPIRIT enters the human fetus on the 21st day" could be found in "The fact that the heart of the embryo is starting to beat on the 21st day."

Doesn't this suggest then that the spirit enters through, or is centered in, the heart rather than the brain; and how can we know where the spirit will eventually be discovered scientifically?

Thank you and be very well,
Chris

Answer

The heart can only start to beat if there is a working brain around. And a brain is only working if there is a spirit form fuelling/nurturing it with energy and is active, together with the comprehensive consciousness-block.
Some time ago a scientist said that the spirit must be on that exact position in the brain where it really is, but Billy doesnít remember when and where he saw this information (on TV).

Simon

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, This is my first question to you:
Are the aborignes of Australia related to the Africans or Indians (dark Indians of the east)? Please explain the migrations, if they are related that is.

Answer

If Billy remembers correctly they came from the continent America, a long time ago (Billy doesnít know the exact date).

Simon

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are the claims of Bob Lazar true? If so, which racesí beamships did he attempt to reverse engineer?

Simon.

Answer

Thatís a hoax.

Anday727

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

in the 424th Contact, Ptaah said:
"The Gizeh Intelligences were sent into exile and are becoming extinct. In addition, the men in black were rounded up and taken into custody through forces of their home world after their last evil attacks against you. They also do not pose a threat anymore".

Is there any other E.T. group left here on Earth who can be considered as threat, and who are against you and your true teachings/mission?

Thank you.

Salome,
Dejan

Answer

No.

Klausmaus

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy,

Maybe I am wrong, but you probably do not care a hoot or a holler about English language translations of your contact notes and written materials. By that I am meaning it is up to the indigenous people to perform their own translations if they wish. But probably you do not even wish them to do this, like with your friend Mr. Stevens, when he had the contact notes translated. There were many mistakes in those translations. Of course it would be better for the people to learn the German language so they can read the materials first-hand and not be tricked by bad translations. Many of the people that come to your case have been previously involved in religions, UFOs, new-age esoterica, speculation theories, etc. As you have said, it takes many years (maybe lifetimes) to overcome those erroneous beliefs. Do you think people with those beliefs should be doing translations of your materials and publishing them for other people to read, especially when they do not hardly know the German language themselves? Do you give your authorization or approval to such people?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Klaus

Answer

Contrary to your assumption we are very much interested that the books are translated in as many languages as possible. However, it is required that the translations are really accurate, and it is required that they are done directly from the German original.

Since FIGU is not rich, we cannot pay anybody for translation work, and obviously there are not enough people on this planet who are 1) really mastering German and another language, and 2) are willing to do the translation for free.

(Note by CF: We are aware of the fact that many people are making translations by using translation software, or are making second generation translations from English into another language, but this doesnít work properly, especially not with the most important books of Billy which cover the various questions of everything between birth, death and the Beyond. It may even be dangerous for oneís consciousness-related health when using falsely translated information.)