Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 26, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 26, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Just to comment on something concerning global overpopulation, I certainly hear and agree with what you have to say about it, however, I think there are still a few more additional points that need to be said about it such as; I doubt most people are going to concern themselves with it anytime soon, because to them it means milking many more people for increased real estate profit, and also for charities if there are always starving children, to more people profiting off of more problems created resulting, to the higher demands with the ever increasing amounts of people always looking for a quick fix solution like some big grand capitalization scheme with an ever increasing higher cost of living.

Question: Are you also aware of the Georgia Guide-stones, also known as the American Stonehenge message and that of a selected very few people in Government to a few well known scientists like Eric Pianka, who when they all speak of these problems concerning global overpopulation and give the original small maximum figure of humans to which the Earth is able to support, that these same people are usually quickly accused of promoting global genocide with the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people?

I was unable to get in contact with scientist Eric Pianka to tell him of the 7 year birth rule after which he was falsely accused of promoting global genocide by the media.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Hector

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It's been said that thought vibrations, be positive or negative kind, have a range of about 90 meters.Thought vibrations emitted by each human being interact with other human beings vibrations.

Do these vibrations transmit feelings also, i mean a person who feels happy can induce happyness to others, via his positive thought vibration?

Did the bafath use long range thought vibrations in order to confuse/enslave the minds of millions of peoples?

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 282
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,
when i maeditate before goingto sleep, after some duration of time i start to see fluxing watery/wave like patterns. during this, i see a constantly changing colour in my vision of elctric blue, green, yellow, a bright pinkish red colour... i have tried to observe it and properly record the colours and their order, but i have not got it exact yet.
anotehr person i know has also related to me the exact experience.
can you offer me an explination into this...
does this have something to do with ones own aura or energies flowing around them?

Jo_jo

Post Number: 225
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

From Contact 251:

A new hording of weapon stockpiles will follow at a time when the worldwide production of weaponry is accelerated once again. This will signal the first threat of a looming third world war, as foretold by a prophecy, unless terrestrial Man strives to avert this danger through reasoning and appropriate thoughts and actions. Should Man fail to act against the fulfillment of this prophecy, a new and extremely destructive weapon will be built that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war.

Clearly this part of the prophecy is unfolding, especially with the Americans, Russians and Chinese increasing their expenditures on weapons annually.

But in particular, is this new and extremely destructive weapon that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war, the low-yield tactical nuclear weapon, with yields of one tenth of a kiloton or less, to achieve a "pinpoint" nuclear capability (the ability to use small nuclear weapons the same way in which the United States uses smart bombs and cruise missiles), making "limited nuclear war" theoretically possible? As you know, the passage from Contact 251 uses the singular form of weapon, so I am thinking you are talking about ONE particular weapon, not a disparate group of weapons. Is this, the low-yield tactical nuclear weapon, the one you were referring to? It may also go by the name “nuclear bunker-buster weapon”.

Thank you.

Oo1oo1

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I understand human consumption of cow milk is a somewhat controversial subject and might be a sensitive topic for the people of cheese-loving Switzerland. However, do you judge it to be child abuse for parents to withhold meat and dairy products from their children, when the budget for food allows otherwise? I am meaning in the sense of the parents enforcing strict vegetarianism on the whole family.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Jakes

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I wish you a belated happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.

It seems the Iranians are hell-bent on developing nuclear weapons, and the Americans are hell-bent on stopping them from achieving this goal. If the respective parties continue down their chosen paths, without any real change, do you see this culminating in the third world war? I don’t know if it is true, but there are reports that US forces are ready to attack Iran given only 24 hour notice from President Bush. What actions if any, that have an actual chance of being implemented given the intransigence of both sides, would you recommend to the world at large to prevent the current US-Iranian stalemate from degenerating into the third world war?

Michael_d

Post Number: 145
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Considering all the major bad actors negatively influencing mankind, contributing to the ruin of the planet, which of these groups do you judge to be the worst offenders at the present time, or are they all equally bad regarding the evil results they bring? If it’s not too much trouble, could you put them in rank order of their negative influence, and add any obvious ones I may have overlooked? Thank you.

1.) Organized religions of all types
2.) Public governments
3.) Secret government organizations
4.) Large global corporations
5.) Secret societies of all types

James

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, what are the possible consequences when someone attempts to change the unchangeable past or future?
Welcome to Earth!

The_future

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

When you talked about the American CIA (SOG) in SB30, what was your source of information?

I think it is assumed by some people that the information you relate through your writings comes from omniscience on your part or the Plejaran's. But that clearly cannot be the case. I'm hoping that you and Ptaah, or others, at least had a tour of the CIA Headquarters, protected by some sort of cloaking. Otherwise, I fail to see what makes your information on this topic unique or special. Much of what you have written could be gleaned from various books and internet sites. Is that where you get the majority of your information on topics like these?

Savio

Post Number: 565
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to The Talmud of Jmmanuel.

Jmmanuel was born when Herod was the King and when the first census took place (which was 4BC).

However, according to the historians, the first census did not take place until 6 A.D.

My question is: Do you have any comment on the census when Jmmanuel was born and the so-called first census that took place in 6 A.D.?

Regards

Savio

Scott

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation
Username: Newinitiation

Hello Billy

I was wondering what your solutions are concerning illegal migration because here in Australia, the asylum seekers and illegal immigrants as they are labelled has been an ongoing issue in respects to their rights and on a limbo detention without resolution.
Some vile academics and politicians think that the most effective solutions in deterring would be people smugglers and asylum seekers is to set an example through detaining them in such horrid conditions out in the middle of nowhere and leaving them in such wretched conditions.
You have spoke about instituting world wide birth control, adoption of spiritual Creational principles by every person and elimination of forces and degeneration that opposes the Creational force to placate population numbers that'll solve the population and environmental crisis and I would assume this is the way towards solving this illegal migration issue but on the short term side I would very much like to know how you would go about solving this issue spiritually if ever it is possible?

Thank you Billy

regards
Matt

There is no such thing like a „spiritual“ solution.
The „deterring“ solution is a deeply unhuman and intolerable measure.
The correct and effective way is to return the asylum seekers to their home lands/countries. (Note by CF: An exception has to made regarding the genuine refugees who’s lives were personally threatened in their home country. A general bad situation in a country cannot be accepted as reason for asylum, especially not in our era of massive overpopulation.)
However, the most urgent solution to be taken still is the birthrate check, because if the terrestrial population growth cannot be stopped and then continually reduced, all the big problems of our time cannot be solved.

Tony
Username: Tony

Hi Billy,

if the Plejarens suffer from no diseases or illnesses, does that mean that all Plejarens die of old age, such as pass away in their sleep?

They are dying when their time has come. Their heart stops beating at the end of the natural aging process. They don’t die of infirmity.

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Hello Billy. I hope you are well. My question is about a friend of mine who is also studying the teachings that you are giving us. This friend has been meditating for a long time now and even meditates often while in bed before sleeping. This particular time, my friend was meditating in bed on positive things, and a sound appeared as if it were not coming from the ears, but somewhere inside the head. The sound lasted until my friend turned focus toward it, and this was about 3 seconds after it started. The sound was clear, broad and booming, like a tibetan horn, and though it was broad and booming, it was gentle, as opposed to grating or disturbing.

Do you have any idea what this sound could have been or what the cause of it was? For example, could the sound my friend heard be one that is described by people who practice so called 'sound current meditation', where they focus on area where the pineal is located, and focus on sounds heard not with ears but internally? My friend is a clear thinking person in my opinion and hasn't come to a definite conclusion but we are both intersted in what you have to say about it. Thanks for your reponse on this and have a great day!

Thomas

This is a something that can occur to everyone, as e.g. tinnitus. And it can happen once, or many times, and in all kinds of situations. It has to do with the brain/nervous system. It is recommendable to not concentrate on that sound.

Spaceman
Username: Spaceman

Greetings Billy, From what I know of the story of the people of Arus – the Aryans, they attacked the Sumerians who are peace loving and the Sumerians fled to a region south to a land of dark skinned Europid people. My Question: Who are these people (dark skinned Europid)? If they are not extinct, where do they live today on Earth (countries), how are they identified (facial features, or example of such people still surviving). Also, what kind of dark skin are we speaking about here?

Billy doesn’t know.

Simon
Username: Simon

Hi Billy, Hope you are fine and also wish Semjase and all the Plejaren friends good health. I wanted to ask you; What are the origins of games like Chess? I understand that you taught the Plejarens the game, how do they fare in the game, because if they didn’t have such a game where did it come from actually, is it purely a human invention? You would have spoke about it while playing with them, do you know any details of it’s (or similar games’) origins?

No, Billy did not teach the P’s to play chess.
Chess was invented in China (some 1000 years ago) by a simple farmer. He won a competition and was rewarded by the emperor.

Solar
Username: Solar

Dear Billy,

What is wrong with our pi-number calculation? Is there (as you claim) really some error in it?

As Ptaah said during the 260th contact of February 3, 1998: „… the time is much too early to give more details …“
However, Core Group member Guido Moosbrugger made his own calculations, which can be seen in the book Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontakberichte, Block 7, page 484: The result: 3.144 605 512.

Solar

Pratik11
Username: Pratik11

Greetings Mr. Meier,
1. Why does FIGU use the Devanagiri script, which is the script of the language Hindi in India, for the representation of the OM?

2. How is the script even related to the Plejarens, why don’t they use the Latin Script or the Script that their language Sarat uses? To my knowledge the script didn’t come from the Pleiades but from the Siddham script. If you do claim that the script or any relating script came from the Plejarens then surely there must be a proof of it on Earth, in India or nearby regions relating to it.

3. Another thing I wanted to point out is that it doesn’t read as ‘OM’ (regarding the pronunciations of Hindi I have learnt), why?

Pratik11,

Please try and limit your questions to one per round.

Answer to question #3: The symbol that is written on the book OM has been created by Nokodemion millions of years ago (when neither anybody was living on Earth nor speaking Hindi). It’s an abbreviation of Omfalon Murado, and there is no „Au“ in those two words. Omfalon Murado, by the way, means „navel of life“ or „navel of the world“, and it includes/embraces everything within the spirit teachings.

String
Username: String

Hi Billy, I wanted to ask you about the aggressor gene. Did the aggressor gene have a greater effect on some races than others, if so, which races. If not, how does it explain the fact that some races are more war mongering/racially abusive (of other races) than others, like the Muslims? Why have they been in war with us Americans, Europeans for so long? From the time of the Crusades, that is and they also justify the killing of our people?

String,

Please try and limit your questions to one per round.

Muslim is no race, but the term for people who are believing in the religion of Islam, and Muslim are people who belong to different races. Btw: It has been Christianity who was the war-mongering aggressor. The crusades were a severe act of crime/aggression against the Muslim, and it is Christianity who is responsible for the greatest number of killings in terrestrial history.

(Note by CF: It is the degenerated and misguided ones among the peoples who are terrorists and scum. Among all races and peoples there are good and bad individuals.)

Celestialbrother
Username: Celestialbrother

If Asket can give her photo, then why can't the Plejarens give theirs? I really don't understand the reason behind this, I mean the same 'curse' could affect both of them (or even you), then why did Asket give her photo in the first place, why did you, wouldn’t a curse fall over you (i.e. Billy)?

Celestialbrother,

Perhaps it may have to do with security reasons, than "curses"??

Asket went back into the DAL universe and, since she didn’t plan to return to our universe, she allowed Billy to shoot the photos.
Regarding the Plejarens: Since there always was/is a chance that one of them may be seen by terrestrial people, they did not permit photos to be taken of them. They allowed drawings, however.

Meltoff
Username: Meltoff

Hi Billy, I had some questions about Henok, the first incarnate, that I thought you could answer.
A. Where did he live, which planet and how far is that from Erra and Earth?

B. If he was the first incarnated, was there anyone to guide him in anyway, how was his life style basically?

C. How did he look physically (his skin colour, stature, facial features etc.)?

D. How did he create offsprings, with whom?

If any of the questions show my ignorance to some knowledge about him, please correct me. I am new to the knowledge of your mission.

Meltoff,

Please try and limit your questions to one per round

Answer to the question D: Simply by the natural way with a woman (just as we human beings are doing here on Earth), and by genetic manipulation.

Eddy
Username: Eddy

Hey Billy, I was thinking as to why there weren't advanced civilizations set in much of Africa. What about Northern America. In Africa there was only Egypt, but again, what about central Africa.
So my question is, ‘Great civilizations’ are somewhat confined to Asia and Europe, why? Didn't the advanced people, spread out probably meet the other not so developed humans?

In the hot areas of our planet a certain „lethargy“ may be observed. The consciousness-related intelligence and evolution does develop better in a climate that is changing from cold to warm.

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Just to comment on something concerning global overpopulation, I certainly hear and agree with what you have to say about it, however, I think there are still a few more additional points that need to be said about it such as; I doubt most people are going to concern themselves with it anytime soon, because to them it means milking many more people for increased real estate profit, and also for charities if there are always starving children, to more people profiting off of more problems created resulting, to the higher demands with the ever increasing amounts of people always looking for a quick fix solution like some big grand capitalization scheme with an ever increasing higher cost of living.

Question: Are you also aware of the Georgia Guide-stones, also known as the American Stonehenge message and that of a selected very few people in Government to a few well known scientists like Eric Pianka, who when they all speak of these problems concerning global overpopulation and give the original small maximum figure of humans to which the Earth is able to support, that these same people are usually quickly accused of promoting global genocide with the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people?

I was unable to get in contact with scientist Eric Pianka to tell him of the 7 year birth rule after which he was falsely accused of promoting global genocide by the media.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Billy does neither know the Georgia Guide-stones nor Eric Pianka.

The more people are living on a planet, to less value is granted to one’s fellow-human being and the more indifference is around.

(Note by CF: Of course it would be a big relief for planet Earth and the remaining people if we had only one tenth of the present human population. Even if there is a potential chance that a huge number of people may die through a mutated ebola epidemic, it may not to be desired who would like to be a victim? I doubt that the survivors would have an easy living. The human way to reduce the population should occur through the use of reason and self-responsibility and by measures, that. apply to all countries and all people (as proposed by FIGU).

Here the interested persons may find some information about Eric Pianka: http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/eric-pianka-time-for-an-interview-with-the-department-of-homeland-security/

Hector
Username: Hector

Hi Billy

It's been said that thought vibrations, be positive or negative kind, have a range of about 90 meters.Thought vibrations emitted by each human being interact with other human beings vibrations.

Do these vibrations transmit feelings also, i mean a person who feels happy can induce happyness to others, via his positive thought vibration?

Did the bafath use long range thought vibrations in order to confuse/enslave the minds of millions of peoples?

Answering question #1: Yes, feelings can be transmitted, if the other person is sensitive enough. However most people are lacking that sensitivity.

Btw: the thought vibrations have a range of maximum 3 light seconds, not just 90 metres.

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

hello billy,
when i maeditate before goingto sleep, after some duration of time i start to see fluxing watery/wave like patterns. during this, i see a constantly changing colour in my vision of elctric blue, green, yellow, a bright pinkish red colour... i have tried to observe it and properly record the colours and their order, but i have not got it exact yet.
anotehr person i know has also related to me the exact experience.
can you offer me an explination into this...
does this have something to do with ones own aura or energies flowing around them?

These are meditative colour imaginations.

Jo_jo
Username: Jo_jo

Hello Billy,

From Contact 251:

A new hording of weapon stockpiles will follow at a time when the worldwide production of weaponry is accelerated once again. This will signal the first threat of a looming third world war, as foretold by a prophecy, unless terrestrial Man strives to avert this danger through reasoning and appropriate thoughts and actions. Should Man fail to act against the fulfillment of this prophecy, a new and extremely destructive weapon will be built that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war.

Clearly this part of the prophecy is unfolding, especially with the Americans, Russians and Chinese increasing their expenditures on weapons annually.

But in particular, is this new and extremely destructive weapon that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war, the low-yield tactical nuclear weapon, with yields of one tenth of a kiloton or less, to achieve a "pinpoint" nuclear capability (the ability to use small nuclear weapons the same way in which the United States uses smart bombs and cruise missiles), making "limited nuclear war" theoretically possible? As you know, the passage from Contact 251 uses the singular form of weapon, so I am thinking you are talking about ONE particular weapon, not a disparate group of weapons. Is this, the low-yield tactical nuclear weapon, the one you were referring to? It may also go by the name “nuclear bunker-buster weapon”.

Thank you.

Billy doesn’t know.

Oo1oo1
Username: Oo1oo1

Hello Billy,

I understand human consumption of cow milk is a somewhat controversial subject and might be a sensitive topic for the people of cheese-loving Switzerland. However, do you judge it to be child abuse for parents to withhold meat and dairy products from their children, when the budget for food allows otherwise? I am meaning in the sense of the parents enforcing strict vegetarianism on the whole family.

Best wishes to you and your family.

If parents themselves decide to eat no meat and dairy products it is their own decision and their own responsibility.
Actually it is important for the healthy development of children (brain, thinking, etc.) that they include meat in their meals. Regarding dairy products, especially cow milk: Milk is less healthy than the advertisements of the dairy industry are claiming. Cow milk quite often disagrees with many people (including children).

Jakes
Username: Jakes

Hello Billy,

I wish you a belated happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.

It seems the Iranians are hell-bent on developing nuclear weapons, and the Americans are hell-bent on stopping them from achieving this goal. If the respective parties continue down their chosen paths, without any real change, do you see this culminating in the third world war? I don’t know if it is true, but there are reports that US forces are ready to attack Iran given only 24 hour notice from President Bush. What actions if any, that have an actual chance of being implemented given the intransigence of both sides, would you recommend to the world at large to prevent the current US-Iranian stalemate from degenerating into the third world war?

The main responsibility for the mess we are in on this planet lies by the USA. Without US America messing around in the Middle East there would be no terror in Iran etc. (not to speak of Iraq). And if the USA wouldn’t have dropped the atomic bombs over Japan, we wouldn’t have all of the actual nuclear threats. And now we are facing another competition for armament (Aufrüsten) because the USA are planning to install new radar and missile stations in Eastern Europe.

(Note by CF: It is recommended that the USA are withdrawing their military and secret service etc. from all countries. And it is always better to negotiate than than to threaten or starting a war.)

Michael_d
Username: Michael_d

Dear Billy,

Considering all the major bad actors negatively influencing mankind, contributing to the ruin of the planet, which of these groups do you judge to be the worst offenders at the present time, or are they all equally bad regarding the evil results they bring? If it’s not too much trouble, could you put them in rank order of their negative influence, and add any obvious ones I may have overlooked? Thank you.

1.) Organized religions of all types
2.) Public governments
3.) Secret government organizations
4.) Large global corporations
5.) Secret societies of all types

All of them are contributing to problems.
Regarding #5: There are secret societies which are entirely harmless.

James
Username: James

Billy, what are the possible consequences when someone attempts to change the unchangeable past or future?

The consequences are a failure only, because, ast he word itself says, you cannot change something that is unchangeable.
The future develops from cause and effect. The cause cannot be changed, and what has happened in the future cannot be changed, too.

(Note by CF: Imagine the following thought experience: You are hitting your neighbour on his head. He is badly injured and brought to a hospital. He does not fully recover and, in his mental disorder, is setting his hospital bed in flame. By bad chance the oxygene pipe explodes and the entire hospital is burning down. 30 patients and 5 nurses are dying. There are reports in the media, newspapers etc. all around the world. Security measures are taken in other hospitals, craftsmen are building fire sections, etc. etc. Do you really think it is possible that you go back in time, kiss your neighbour on the head and – whoosh – all the news about the hospital fire etc. are disappearing from the newspapers, leaving white spots on the paper, and the screws that have been drilled into walls by the craftsmen are flying back into the cases in the workshop, etc. And of course all the dead and burnt corpses are flying up from the graves and back into the hospital beds! (The only way this could happen is in one of those silly hollywood movies where people go back in time to change the virtual reality.)
If it would be possible to change the past, we would not be alive because Creation and the universe would have been destroyed from the beginning.)

Welcome to Earth!

The_future
Username: The_future

Greetings Billy,

When you talked about the American CIA (SOG) in SB30, what was your source of information?

I think it is assumed by some people that the information you relate through your writings comes from omniscience on your part or the Plejaran's. But that clearly cannot be the case. I'm hoping that you and Ptaah, or others, at least had a tour of the CIA Headquarters, protected by some sort of cloaking. Otherwise, I fail to see what makes your information on this topic unique or special. Much of what you have written could be gleaned from various books and internet sites. Is that where you get the majority of your information on topics like these?

The sources will not be disclosed.

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy

I refer to The Talmud of Jmmanuel.

Jmmanuel was born when Herod was the King and when the first census took place (which was 4BC).

However, according to the historians, the first census did not take place until 6 A.D.

My question is: Do you have any comment on the census when Jmmanuel was born and the so-called first census that took place in 6 A.D.?

Regards

Savio

Jmmanuel was born 5 years before Christ, on February3rd, if calculated back from our time. Therefore, the census took place in the same year.

(Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 5, page 221/222).
}

24.3.07 an Scott gemailt.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,

In the wassermanzeit magazine of 1977 it was stated that agartha and mt.shasta inhabitants(?) and related cities had millions of inhabitants, now some years later they are down to around a couple hundred thousand.
what caused such a rapid decline in population?
please sort out any mis information i may be stating.
thanks billy.

Oo1oo1

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

In the last round of questions you stated “Milk is less healthy than the advertisements of the dairy industry are claiming. Cow milk quite often disagrees with many people (including children).” Thank you for your answer.

My follow-up question then concerns people, including children, who are not encountering any problems they are aware of, such as lactose-intolerance and allergies, from consuming cow milk. Should even these people not consume cow milk and products made from cow milk, such as yogurt and cheese, even when they like to eat these foods? Thanks again.

Jimmy C.

Michael_d

Post Number: 151
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Regarding Secret Societies and their negative influence on mankind and the planet, you stated there are secret societies which are entirely harmless. Do you consider such Secret Societies as the Illuminati, the New World Order and Freemasonry harmless?

Thank you.

Thomas

Post Number: 202
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answers Billy. In your books, you say that when so-called BEAMING, or teleportation, is used, that the body is broken down into its atoms, then sent to the destination, then reconstructed instantly. You also have said in your books that if the spirit is seperated from the body, that death occurs irreversibly. Since there is no body when beaming occurs (it has been disassembled), then how is death prevented during the beaming process? After all, wouldn't the spirit become detached from the body when the body is taken apart??? Thanks again for your time and patience with us who are interested in learning. Have a great day!

Thomas

The_future

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In Contact 251 it is mentioned that 1995 will also be a year when an unknown, powerful male individual begins to come into prominence who spellbinds the world and gathers followers around him in much the same rat-catching manner as the Pied Piper of Hamelin. For this reason, in one prophecy, he is called the rat-catcher.

At one time I thought this referred to Osama bin Laden because of the Oplan Bojinka (a planned large-scale attack on airliners in 1995) and the Pied Piper story, vendetta part, about leading children into a hillside from which they would never return. But lately I’ve been seeing George W. Bush as a likely suspect, especially given that he was first elected to political office in January 1995, and later appeared inauspiciously to spearhead the plans of the necons on a world-wide scale. Bush was already mentioned in this contact note for his coup ordering the US-backed invasion of IRAQ. Just to be clear, exactly who were you referring to as the unknown, powerful male individual?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 487
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

Billy I was wondering what your thoughts are considering euthanasia.

Would it be ok for someone who is dying of a terminal illness to go through this procedure without breaking the Creational Natural Laws and commandments?

Thanks you Billy
Matt

Melli

Post Number: 252
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I thank you for this opportunity.
Are you able to asertain if indeed people and partircularly those who follow your teachings are being manipulated and their consciousness negatively influenced by telenotic devices or other ('off the planet') similar techniques?
If this is the case how can one neutralize such effects besides practicing the "Spirit Prayer" and or "The 12 Affirtmations", what can one do to strengthen one's consciousness and in turn the sub-consciousness against such influences?
Thank you, Bianca

Hector

Post Number: 219
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I want to ask about the "Ego" or the "I".Almost everywhere and everybody (Buddhism, Hinduism, psychiaty, new age sectarians) seem to advocate for the suppression, dissolution of the ego, the I.At first this seems to be a good advice, but the more i think about it the more i consider this ego-suppression a stupid advice/teaching.

I think Ego-suppression/dissolution makes you unsuited to live(lebensunfähig), transforms yourself into a servile, servant, obedient individual, just what religions want.Not to be active, but passive.A certain amount of Ego,I would be necessary to lead a decent life in these stages of evolution.

Am i more or less right? What about ego-suppression and meditation, should a meditator try to block his individual identity-ego-i, while meditating?

Norbertob

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

The plejaren calls our solar system the "sol system", and in contact 238th it is mention "...as the Earth human names the galaxy that he and the Sol system belong to...", my cuestion is: How do plejaren call our galaxy? I mean if they have an special name diferent than "milky way". And our scientists says that the milky way should looks like similar to Andromeda galaxy, is this true?

Thanks

Norberto
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Fedor

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What is the true origin of the earth’s oil? Is it truly a fossil fuel formed from the remains of dead plants and animals exposed to heat and pressure in the earth's crust over hundreds of millions of years, or does it originate through an inorganic process of carbon-bearing fluids, from deep carbon deposits, migrating upwards from the mantle? In the former case (biotic) oil is clearly a finite resource, but in the latter case (abiotic) it is thought to be a much more abundant resource. What is the truth in this matter?

Savio

Post Number: 568
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Can you tell us about Thomas, the one who followed Jmmanuel to India?

Did he falsify Jmmanuel’s teachings just like the other disciples?

Thanks

Savio

Norm

Post Number: 1111
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, What is the origin of the name Bafath, does it have a meaning?
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page