Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive for 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 351
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew could you expand or elaborate your sentence in the translations thread "since I have seen numerous persons who sadly have made Billy's information into a cult doctrine for themselves, what is completely in opposition to Billy's repeated advice."

What kind of persons are you talking about?

A cult, by definition, is....?

To stick to the effective truth (effektive Wahrheit) as presented by Billy alone (too many cooks spoil the broth) is a somewhat cultic behaviour?

What international society is responsible for sending authorizations, awards, phd's on handling with effective truth as presented by Billy & the P's? (this is ironic)

Expand and elaborate this one too:"I'm just guiding people toward authors in and ideas in the English language which tie in with Billy's teachings, and help us in our quest to think about his statements for ourselves and connect them with the ideas of others"

Why try to link Billy and the P's teachings to existing teachings of any kind, when you know very clearly which one is the original and which one is the cheap copy? Today Billy's teachings are kept secret and almost clandestine.That's because people can't handle the truth as presented by Billy and the P's, and some distorters of the truth disguise the effective truth in the form of tales, parables and a new category "the billy meier philosopy explained in an easy way for beginners".

Hey, wtf.....!!! The truth is the truth, and if you can't handle it, then take it easy and learn slowly, but do not try to disguise the truth, to cripple the truth, to envelope the truth with unnecessary extras, to model the truth to your own convenience.

If students do not make progress when they study Mathematics, its not the math's books guilt.It's the students fault, who have not found the correct approach to study maths.Because simple maths will remain simple maths for all eternity, not subject to any changes, and so is the Geisteslehre too.

I suppose such comments make me a Meier cult follower.......

Vibka

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,
the German version of contact report 8 and 9 have been published in the book "Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 1" which is available from the FIGU shop.
I have translated them for future publication by FIGU US, but like all FIGU publications, they have to go through the process of proof reading, which for the English publications means about 7 stations. I think that is a good idea, because even if you'd publish it as a preliminary translation, how would a person, who doesn't speak German, know where I have made an error. And then this person may get a wrong idea in his/her head and even share it with others, which could be rather difficult to erase, because this person may not even be aware of the mistake.
My opinion is that if people cannot wait for the official translation to be published, they should spend their time learning German, because it would probably be quicker than waiting for all of Billy's books and publications to be translated. Even Billy's contact reports and other writings are proof read heaps of times before being published in order for them to be correct in every way, so don't feel bad if you have to be patient.
I am sorry that Millie got you all worked up about those reports. I should have put my name on the top rather than at the end when I was bouncing it off her to see whether my translation made any sense. Because we are in close contact I can always check whether she understood my translation the way it was intended.
Cheers,
Wiebke

Jamesm

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vibka,

Thanks for your response. I partially agree with you but I am of the opinion that the need for almost-accurate information in English made available now (with warnings about its accuracy) to help reduce the effects of human-contributed Earth-bound disaster far outweighs the need for officially-accurate information that has been through your mentioned 7 stations or official translators.

Being a family man in full time employment I have sadly little time to learn German to the degree required to translate the documents myself. I estimate that it would take at least 2 years to get to the level of a 21 year old German native speaker. Those 2 years could be a great lost opportunity to educate the English-speaking world in Meier's teachings/helpful information.

The rate at which the official English-language FIGU website produces new information is also, in my opinion, extremely disappointing and I'm sure if everyone FIGU-member or not, put their heads together and pulled their fingers out of their arses then we could get the information out there much more quickly.

Take my website for example, www.futureofmankind.co.uk. Where now can you find the same amount of contact reports in English? As far as I know, nowhere. What does this imply for our future?

I think it says that mankind will not be able to help itself because the public will not have the information available when it uses this amazing information technology called the World Wide Web which is the quickest way to spread information globally and since the public are probably the best hope for change then probably Henoks prophecies will all come true...

Of course, theyfly.com has a strong collection of pursuasive articles but they are arranged with a different purpose in mind, to make a convincing statement about the truth of Meier and only state the most urgent information about Earth (in my personal opinion).

futureofmankind.co.uk only attempts to collect ALL translated material in order to make it available, nothing more. It is intended for those who can detect the truth of Meier already.

There are also no advertisements and I pay for the webhosting and domain name myself. Its rather cheap anyway. About 40GBP per year but thats not the point. The point is that I have no hidden motive as its creator.

I hope you will reconsider your position and upload the contact reports to http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk with a warning regarding accuracy.

In case you do not change your decision then I will accept it wholeheartedly and await its availability through the normal channels.

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Edward

Post Number: 996
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm....

I see your link is to - Wiki -!

Positively, no one will take down all your work, as it has been done numerous
of times, when put up on Wiki by some of the members here?

Again: positively, matters will improve, perhaps?

Edward.

Vibka

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James,
I am extremely disappointed with this comment of yours:
"The rate at which the official English-language FIGU website produces new information is also, in my opinion, extremely disappointing and I'm sure if everyone FIGU-member or not, put their heads together and pulled their fingers out of their arses then we could get the information out there much more quickly."

I have a wonderful husband and two wonderful boys still living at home, I work two part-time jobs, we have a little mudbrick home on a one-acre block - so you are not the only one who works hard. And I have no hobby except for daily half-hour walks and studying the Geisteslehre and trying to translate the teachings. And I know quite a few FIGU members of the passive group and of the core group, and everyone works as much as they can to get the information out. So I reckon you owe us an apology.

As for the rest, I will think about it.
Actually, I will forward a translation I did on the 7 steps of education (per email), which you may take to heart and publish on your website.

Salome,
Wiebke

Jamesm

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward,

All of the articles on my Meier Wiki are locked/protected so they positively cannot be taken down unless I let them!

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster

Jamesm

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did not mean to make you feel insulted. I was simply expressing my own personal view of the current amount of English translations available.

I apologise to you if you felt insulted but does not this issue require strong words?

I would dearly love to know where I can obtain any translations that are not already available on my website. Can you please assist?
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster

Melli

Post Number: 315
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James,
I believe that no translations are yet available specifically because of those reasons that Viebka explained already so clearly. Not only the English translations go through numerous checks but also ALL of the German writings before they are published and so each piece of work that Billy produces is read by 7 different people, so just imagine the time and the patience we all need to have, Billy says;
Kommt Zeit, Kommt Rat.
Comes time, Comes advice.

Edward

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm.....

Yes, very well done! I had also advised the same to others whom had a website
cornering the Billy Meier materials.

That will keep it up...for a long time...:-)

Thank you for your explanation.

Edward.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,
sorry if I don't put my message in the right place, because the two sections of <<your>>, and <<questions>> are now closed.

In resent Billy,s answer to Savio(Forum Member) asking about healthy satisfy urge of nature(sex) , we read that having sex with the same (gender) is healthy as the same as to have sex with the opposite sex . exact sentence is; <<Besides having sex with the same or the opposite sex , the other natural and healthy way to satisfy....etc)
But we also read in some Billy,s Interview that besides of prostitution , sodomy also confirmly rejected and banned as a very stimulus means for spreading the illnesses in the world and so on.
I wonder if any body (Savio also) can make me more clear about the right explanation of this?
Best Regards
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,
sorry if I don't put my message in the right place, because the two sections of <<your>>, and <<questions>> are now closed.

In resent Billy,s answer to Savio(Forum Member) asking about healthy satisfy urge of nature(sex) , we read that having sex with the same (gender) is healthy as the same as to have sex with the opposite sex . exact sentence is; <<Besides having sex with the same or the opposite sex , the other natural and healthy way to satisfy....etc)
But we also read in some Billy,s Interview that besides of prostitution , sodomy also confirmly rejected and banned as a very stimulus means for spreading the illnesses in the world and so on.
I wonder if any body (Savio also) can make me more clear about the right explanation of this?
Best Regards
Salome

Indi

Post Number: 146
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mehraein6

answers to your questions can be found by thorough searching and reading of the extensive archives of this forum, which date back to around 2000.

It would be prudent for all to read as much of the forum before asking questions.

I will say though that having sex with a same sex person, does not imply prostitution, or sodomy, whcih is a rather shortsighted conclusion.

in peace

Robjna

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 384
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i would think oral sex counts as sex, as in sexual stimulation. perhaps that is what is meant?

Thomas

Post Number: 441
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BEAM has written ( I forget where ) that "sodomy" as the term is used in the spirit lessons, does not mean anal sex as commonly used, but instead means something like the attempt to impregnate a man genetically or something along those lines. Sorry that I don't have the definition in front of me, but I am 100 percent certain that he said the term is used differently in this context...

Alan

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy said the P's practice oral sex like we do.

What I don't understand much is how the P women who are married to a man with more then one wife, like quetzal who has four, accept bedding their husband who has just bedded 2 or 3 other women previous nights before. I don't mean to sound disgusting here but I wouldn't want to kiss or have sex with a girl who has just done the lot with another man that same day or the night before.

Do they accept this only because they can't get disease's like we do here from this sort of practice?

Mehraein62

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas
I think U r wrong in your comment, sodomy is exact as have anal sex with the same genre (as mentioned in Billy,s works in the past and rejected it like prostitution) beside people knowes well what dose it mean by sodomy and getting the meaning like impregnate a man!!..its very strange and is not good explain at all...I must waiting more for more clear explanation from other friends. thanks by the way
Best Regards
Salome

Alan

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even if I knew I couldn't catch anything, I'd still cringe at the thought of bedding someone who has bedding someone else that same day or day before.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 213
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mehrain

In FIGU Bulletin No.2 it states that in the TJ, chapter 12, lines 6 and 8... homosexual men become culpable when they have intercourse (one man with another man) in a manner that makes them capable of giving birth (such as through genetic manipulation, etc.), in a anti-natural and wanton way and have sexual relationships in order to procreate children.

And Phaetonsfire who has written many good explanations of the spirit lessons for this forum, had this to say about it:
“The only male homosexuality which IS an abomination is the psyche / consciousness related one whereby males conceive abnormal thoughts for procreation with another male.
The full circle would be a genetic manipulation of one male so he could bare life after being seeded by another male.
That would be considered a sodomistic act.”

Regards
Bob

Mehraein62

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

phi_spiral
I will see TJ , (although It couldn't be MY New Koran or for any one els) .
your explanations also very Bizarre and far from current public thinking. ( and i must mention here that not any public norms IS Wrong or so).
I am not agree with your idea
I will make more study and let me send a comment here after a while
Best Regards
Salome

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 385
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

may i add a few words...
the current public thinking is very bizarre.

Cpl

Post Number: 342
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

This doesn't explain why Immanuel would have talked about sodomy 2000 years ago when there was no need of hearing anything about a totally futuristic science of genetic manipulation that had no relevance to the people he was talking to. He presumably would not have presented that then for us of today either, because he would have known the words would be given by Billy to people of the future when they would be capable of understanding such things.

I thought I read somewhere that the meaning or definition of these terms actually changed, and changes, with time as the culture and scientific and medical knowledge available to the populace evolves; i.e. certain sexual acts were more dangerous in more primitive times than today and so strongly advised against because the diseases caused could create havoc and even death among the entire community. The populace was also in need of increasing in numbers cf with today when there is the need for a decrease in numbers.

Kind regards,
cpl

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 214
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mehrain and Chris,

An extensive explanation about this topic is given in the Spiritual Teachings, Lesson #121, an excerpt of which is included in FIGU Bulletin Vol.1 No. 2. If you read it, I think it will clear up a lot of questions. There you will see that Billy in his own words narrows his definition of what a sex act is: “...a genuine sexual act can only transpire when an opportunity for procreation exists.” He then explains that if no chance of procreation can exist then it is not a sex act but a gratification act. So we see by those terms that the common definition of sodomy is not a “sex act” but a “gratification act”. Ipso facto, it can not be considered a degenerate sex act if it’s not a sex act at all. So how does Billy mean the word sodomy if he includes it in a list of degenerate sex acts? The answer is only under those conditions when it CAN be considered a sex act, i.e. reproduction can actually occur.

So Chris, to address your question as to why Jmmanuel would include this in the teaching of his time, my best guess is that it was a reflection of similar teachings from the book of OM which is more timeless and universal, but some more applicable than others.

Regards
Bob

Mehraein62

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Tomas
you comment Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:15 am:
1- I think several times Billy in his Interview has mentioned that needs world people must put aside sodomy and prostitution so i don't think so that Billy,s interpretation of a very clear and simple word(sodomy) was a complicated and technical word impregnate a man genetically !

Phi_spiral
your comment Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 04:57 pm
1- you think as you mentioned in your comment , sodomy only be rejected if men via men got giving birth (such as through genetic manipulation or etc?!
2-the usual meaning of sodomy to day it means this?
3- you think The old cities of Sodom and Amoura destroyed completely because they were trying to got Men giving birth by Men?! and they didn't have enough female for doing this?!
4-You think When Billy calls for put a stop to sodomistic act ( and prostitution) he intended exact meaning as Phaetonsfire explained this?
5- Attention please to the interesting question that CPL asked here about the subject(first part of his comment)

CPL
your comment Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 04:57 am
in second phrase I think you are wrong <<>>
you think .Sodom society destroyed by ET,s ..because the diseases caused could create havoc and even death among the entire community?! ...but because of the exact norm already whole the community of Sodom got destructed as we know it.

phi_spiral
in your comment Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 04:48 pm
I think again its not very proper and reasonable explain , you mean Billy reject the act ( in his interview) for only its natural as procreation action? so what about Sodom City? they got punishment for procreation or gratification?
and in our time people do this for procreation or gratification?

I think Not any response here is expressive yet. and I wonder why Billy(or others maybe) must ratify at least a nonsense (if it wouldent be against the law and order of Creation) western derived norm ( I mean in new time, sodomy and homosexuality)?!

I wonder if he also obliged to ignore and ratify some terrible western social norms or behavior?! maybe as the same way as Mohammad had needed to ratify some already doing Arabic traditions as Islamic once such as circling around a cubic Stone wall _ Kaabe , or scarifying animals in Haj.

I hope I can make my idea clear enough.
Best Regards
Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 343
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

M62,
My comment was not about the city Sodom, but merely the word sodomy and how its sexual meaning can change throughout time. I am not postulating to you why some ETs might have destroyed Sodom -- assuming they did.
Best
cpl

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 215
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mehrain,

Certainly the most common meaning of the word sodomy does not have the association to human reproduction. No one is denying that. And I'm sure from time to time, Billy may use the term in it's more common vernacular, such as if he is discussing the spread of AIDS. In such cases he may speak against it as an ill considered health practice promoting the spread of disease. But he is not speaking against it as a sex act contrary to the laws of creation.

Regards
Bob

Mehraein62

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL
ET,s have destroyed the Sodom because by the people behavior (sodomistic action) a genetically deformation (divergence) has took place. as I learned from contact reports and also you can search it.

Phi_spiral
I think I was clear enough specially in the last section of my comment (that unfortunately I haven't received any thing yet)opposite to your idea when Billy calls to ban it , it means that it is an act against the laws of creation ( my idea)
maybe it is better that core group or some sources more near to Billy make clear all of us about this and also about the last reply coming from Billy that mentioned the homo sex act as healthy one.
Best Regards
Salome

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

I do hope that you learn more about common human decency in the 21st century, before you begin to translate Billy's work. Regardless of your understanding of German, prejudice against homosexuals or the degenerate desire to control the sexual activities of consenting adults are not at all in line with Billy's Mission.

Sodomie does indeed refer to human sexual relations with animals, and also with plants. It has been described somewhere in one of Billy's books, which I might eventually translate, that human beings have in the past been combined genetically with both animals and plants to create monstrosities.

It was my impression, also, that sexual 'Befriedigung'/satisfaction-related relations with animals and plants are also not in line with the spirit-teachings, because of the different position of humanity in comparison to these, and also because of the possibility that new diseases could emerge from the transmission of genetic material and the close contact of humans with animals, &c.

Semjasa and Ptaah have both made it quite clear that, other than Sadism and Masochism and associated emotional degenerations, every sexual activity, and every "natural" birth-control method, used by and practised for pleasure by humans on Earth is used by and practised by the Plejaren on Erra, too.

Sexual repression and the idea of sex only being for procreation is an enormously sick and degenerated idea which originates with the Church's power-greedy desire to stoke population growth, psychologically control their clergy and congregations with guilt, and maintain the dominance of males in society.

With regard to sexism, e.g.: Most women are particularly psychologically oriented at sexual expression through their whole bodies, and not simply their genitals, in contrast to many males. Sexually caressing and pleasing a female through her whole skin, through kisses, etc., is nearly necessary for most women to enjoy sex and feel intimate, and yet this was labelled "lustful" and "sinful" by Chrisitanity and Islam in a horrible act of psychological crime against millions of females.

Semjase stated, by the way, that any form of "natural birth control" is used on the grounds that there is "harmony" between the partners involved. Oral Sex is shamelessly promoted in the Omfalon Murado (OM). Sexual expression, not repression, of all pleasing and harmonious kinds, without fear, stupidity, or sexism, is the message in this regard from Billy and the Plejaren.

Phi_spiral, Billy is never so sloppy with his terminology. He always uses a prescriptive vocabulary. Sodomie in High-German means exclusively "Geschlechtsverkehr mit Tieren"=Sexual Activity with Animals. It does not have anything to do with Anal or Oral Sex.

Furthermore, much of the 'medical science' related to these forms of sexual stimulation being "higher in terms of disease-risk", etc. than "normal" sex are simply bad science, since they do not use proper controls, namely, "normal" heterosexual sex trials, surveys are often completely inaccurate, etc.

Human sexual stimulation of any kind involving any orifice, including kissing, brings one at risk for disease if it is done too indiscriminately with regard to number of partners, etc. For this reason, one should not get too close to strangers' breaths, saliva, etc., and one should wash their hands before eating, etc. One should also certainly not have sexual intercourse or sexual relations of any kind in a number of emotionally-shallow, indiscriminate relationships!

Heterosexuals, by the way, are the main transmission mode for HIV/AIDS at he moment, by the way. This is well-known. According to statistics, in the countries where AIDS is spreading the most quickly, oral and anal sex are not commonly-accepted practises.

It would require far too detailed an explanation to just spoon-feed everything to you, but I hope that you'll simply investigate these claims yourself with your presumably sceptical mind.

I also do hope that the oppression, fear, etc., of homosexuals stops in this ridiculous English-speaking society, wherein historically the greatest deal of sexual degeneration has paralleled sexual repression since the Middle-Ages, but especially since the 19th century.

By the way, I am a heterosexual, I have many homosexual friends, and I enjoy a wide variety of non-procreative sexual acts. I am neither a masochist, a sadist, nor a self-repressive sado-masochist, but rather, a human being with nerve endings who generally pairs up with non-paralysed females, who, as a rule, love the formerly-illegal-in-several-U.S.-States practise of cunnilingus. I truly wonder what woman on Earth is averse to cunnilingus, although to each her own, I suppose.)

Please remember that Billy Eduart Albert Meier is not a Christian!

Salome,

- Matthew

Mehraein62

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_deagle
thank you for briefing all of us, I think now my mind also get more clear
Best Regards
Salome

Melli

Post Number: 319
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These are my long brewing feelings and so I have decided to post my comments in hope to clean up the archives yet again as I have been patient until now, but this last post got under my nose. I am surprised how no one had come forward with any inklings as to what Matthew writes. The info. written is weird to say the least (Oh, Dyson where are you?) carefully scripted charlatany from a wanna-be great and thus know it all comments are not welcome, I feel.
Amazing how no such stuff is written on the german forum?
So please for the sake of this forum and truth for true seekers, I would like to have clarifications from the hard working moderators, much appreciated, thank you bianca

Edward

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All.....

You ALL....seem to be having the Same ideas of what - Sodomy - is, and seem
to walk each other bye!

Billy, does give a divers of definitions of what the word Sodomy means. In
short, Sodomy can even mean, just: Perverse.

And it is said that the word Sodomy, was extracted from the city Sodom, where
the population lived a life of full Perversity/Sodomy![which was indeed
Destroyed by ETs; if not: it would have Spread as a Plague through out the
region and our planet, which I once read. I think it was even OK-ed, by the
Andromeda Council?]

Billy, does explain it being defined as any degenerating sexual act with
Animals...etc...etc., as well as any other not usual (Kinky) sexual
practicing; and not procreation related.

Jacob, gave an Update description which Billy also mentioned in his materials.

Billy does utilize Sodomy/Perversity, in many different contexts, though.

Edward.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,

Are you from a Muslim or Catholic country, perchance? I only wonder because of the possible cultural influences which you have taken up and falsely attributed to Billy's information.

The absurdity of your conspiracy-theorising speaks for itself, without the need for me to defend against it.

Perhaps later, after I'm done translating the more important parts of "Die Psyche" and "Meditation aus klarer Sicht" about "Emotionen" and "Gefuehle" and "Die Psyche", "Das Gemuet", etc., I'll translate these couple of passages about sexuality from the Contact Notes for you folks.

If you want to live a repressed, unfree life, which therefore contains no wisdom, knowledge, love or truth (just read in OM about it, Kanon 16), you may do so, but at the cost of all of these values, and more, in favour of turpitudes and slavery to programmed "Emotionen".

Salome,

- Matthew

Hector

Post Number: 361
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I consider Matthew_deagle has the necessary skills and command of the english/german language, plus the necessary comprehension of the teachings, to attempt to translate some Figu material.He has proven he can translate quite accurate passages of the Om and other texts.If he volunteers to do that unselfish work, hats off.

When people start to define or redefine what is sexually degenerate and what is not, we enter dangerous territory.Be carefully if you redifine sexuality because it is a topic surrounded by mass prejudice, secrecy, clandestinity and bad publicity.Instead i advice to try to classify all sexual activities according to the basics, if they are natural-unnatural, creative-non creative.

Pay attention to the concept of "deep passions"; the P's say such deep emotions or such kind of irresponsible love is not present anymore in their society.Sodomy can be a subproduct of unstoppable passions not brought under control by the intellect, conscience or common sense.Deep passions force people to act and react irrationally.And those irresponsible ones always argue it was not their fault when they visit prostitutes or commit adultery, but "sexual hormones", " libido", "something in the air" etc...

Above all: Responsibility as a full grown adult.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,
If you have also any thing to say that can help to clear the mind of others about the subject , we are all pleased to learn. instead of to be offence to any one
Best Regards
Salome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 216
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew: “Phi_spiral, Billy is never so sloppy with his terminology. He always uses a prescriptive vocabulary. Sodomie in High-German means exclusively "Geschlechtsverkehr mit Tieren"=Sexual Activity with Animals. It does not have anything to do with Anal or Oral Sex.
<snip> Heterosexuals, by the way, are the main transmission mode for HIV/AIDS at he moment, by the way.”

Matthew, you clearly are mis-representing my post. I said from time to time, Billy will use the vernacular meaning of sodomy, such as in the spread of AIDS. And this in fact, is true. Here is an example. It is a quote taken from the Billy Meier Interview - November 20, 1988 which was available on the FIGU site.

“The origin of the AIDS epidemic has been traced to Uganda in Africa, from where the disease spread to Haiti. From there it was transmitted to the entire world by degenerate homosexuals practicing sodomy with long-tailed monkeys, which naturally carry the AIDS virus without any harm to them. The inception and transmission occurred through acts of sodomy and later also through homosexual activities of sodomy.”

I would hardly characterize Billy as being sloppy here, Matthew. He is merely communicating at the level of his target demographic. Also I notice that you took it upon yourself to assume I was referencing the present modality of AIDS transmission. Which is also not the case. By the way, I never mentioned oral sex. And you seemed not to have grasped the point of my previous posts, at all, which was simply to say that Billy did not use the term sodomy to mean anal sex since sex can only occur when reproduction is a possibility. These are Billy’s own words taken from Spirit Lesson #121, excerpted in my post 214 above.

Regards
Bob

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Billy never says anything consistent with that translation in the Contact Notes. I can't find an original German version of that, if one exists, but if one does exist, I'd like to see it.

He states explicitely that all consenting human adults can do whatever they want sexually; Ptaah states that all forms of sexuality on Earth besides Sadism and Masochism exist on Erra; Semjase speaks of the "harmony" between man and woman being the decisive factor in which natural birth control measures are used; Billy and Semjase speak of the unreasonableness of sexual repression on Earth...etc, etc.

It would be a waste of my time to pursue this conversation any further, since I have more important translations to do. I honestly urge you to use your own reason in this matter, and not project religious beliefs into Billy's teachings.

For that matter, do you speak German at all, Bob? I'm curious. If so, I'll give you citations of the conversations where they discuss these matters, and you can read them for yourself.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I typed "Bill" instead of Bob.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 217
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew: "I honestly urge you to use your own reason in this matter, and not project religious beliefs into Billy's teachings."

You throw that line out too casually, Matthew. If you don't mind, please point out where I have projected religious beliefs into Billy's teachings. If you can not, then you did not give it any forethought and it has no meaning other than to be your cookie cutter response to people you don't agree with.

Bill

The_original_dave

Post Number: 184
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2008 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

I've been meaning to ask this question for a while now, but my computer has been acting strange lately.
Anyway, I was wondering if any of you know, if a contact note for a contact that took place on September 5 to 12 of last year has been released. I know the contact notes take a LONG time to be released due to Billy's busy schedule but there is a possibility Billy wrote it down already. I'm especially interested in reading this contact note, since the contact took place during my stay at the center.

Salome
Dave

Mehraein62

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2008 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave ,
Wil you please send me a privet e mail to :
ebrahim.mehraein@gmail.com
thanks
Best Regards
Salome

Indi

Post Number: 151
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave
The last published contact note I have is in Block 21 and dated 17th August 2006.
You will have to look on the German site and see if there are any newer contacts offered as they do sometimes, that are not part of a complete block.

Robjna

Jamesm

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've decided to give everyone view-only access to the Google Analytics reports for my website so you can now all see for yourself who in the world is interested in the Billy Meier material at www.futureofmankind.co.uk which is the largest current repository of English-language translations of Billy Meier's articles.

Just point your browser to http://www.google.com/analytics/

Then type in the following username and password:

Username: public.statistics@gmail.com
Password: public123

I would like to hear everyone thoughts.

Regards

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster

Mehraein62

Post Number: 66
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,
Thanks I think it is a great work , and all of us can take use of it. I just had a look on it
Best Regards
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin,
(and others pls)
be said that I,m asking a lot of question without enough study, so I must be careful about asking only just and reasonable once.
so pardon me to interrupt and addressing you,
_ I can not find the translation of a conversation between BEAM and Jmmanuel related to the difference of religion and relegeon. as you mentioned in your comment to Cpl posted on September 06, 2007
Wish You Luck

Syn

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i also have a few questions also

1.What is exactly BEAM?
2.Does anyone have the full vocabulary of the pleidian alphabet??I am currently making a new font for fun just to see and maybe feel to what is like to look at their language in a format of somesort
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

The_original_dave

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Syn,

BEAM stands for ''Billy'' Eduard Albert Meier.

Alan

Post Number: 155
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That had me stuck for a while too before I realized it stood for billy's initials. I kept thinking it had something to do with beam ships. :-)

Syn

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i feel so stupid now lol

but regarding to my second question does anyone know alot of what the p`s alphabet i got the basic alphabet but thats where it stops
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Indi

Post Number: 165
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn

an alphabet is basic. It has a certain number of symbols which when linked together form words/concepts.

What exactly are you trying to find out? Could you be clearer on what you are seeking?

Robjna

Syn

Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i was wondering what there whole alphabet was as in a-z 0-9 and so on and any special characters as i was makign a custom font for them for fun

-Gerald Massey

Kingman

Post Number: 349
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn,

Here is a link to the Plejaren alphabet:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php?title=Image:Plejaren_Alphabets.jpg
a friend in america
Shawn

Mehraein62

Post Number: 110
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr, and every body

1- why Simjase in calculation about the time building of pyramids (in Egypt) must use or mention the Hijra date calender instead of Christean one ?
Wish You Luck

Getknowledge

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, this 'artist', Jim Nichols, is mixing false information about Reptilian ETs (among other mis-leading info, I suppose) in a speech he made about the Meier Case (UFO Hypotheses - Jim Nichols Volumes 1 - 24, thats just recently been posted on YouTube), and towards the end, he has a sit down interview with Wendelle Stevens (whos no longer with the group?).

Syn

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well i finalized that alphabet the best i can do a search for it, also where could i find info about george green to why hes a fake

-Gerald Massey

Adysor

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Syn,
There is some talk about that in the non-FIGUrelated -miscellaneous

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1075.html?1211670235

Hector

Post Number: 377
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott when i said Billy did not want to benefit from the plejaren technology i referred to when he was offered to grow a new biological-organic arm, and he declined.Also, in his late heart problems he did not want to be healed completely.That means, in the future he probably will suffer heart problems again.He does not want his health "fixed" for the rest of his life.Such "elite" privileges are not compatible with Billy's views of justice, fairness and equality.That's my own particular opinion, of course.

Adysor

Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This post has no place here, but I want to ask one of the moderators why is the Non FIGU-Related section blocked ?
Adrian.

Badr

Post Number: 365
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian,

Might help checking the announcement page every once in a while.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/3163/392.html?1212261431#POST33403

Salome, Badr

Mehraein62

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacob, and Others

I had 2 questions and the idea of anybody be welcomed

1- in Concentration for Meditation we must focus to the Flame candle with opened eyes for example in all 5 minutes(for and from the first day)? or later with closed eyes?....and if answer is positive , we can make progress and come to the trance with the eyes open also?

2- Melli in his/her 264th comment says....((.to be able to grasp and feel the activation of Billy,s written code on my sub-conscious )). I,m interested to know more about it if it is not any Classified or privet case

Best Regard
And wishing the Best for All
Salome
M45

Behzad

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Every body

what do U think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eZ2A8D5rQ&feature=related

is this right and have you heard Figu accept it?
Salome Friends

Badr

Post Number: 369
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Behzad,

First of all I would like to mention that it would be good to use the search function on the forum because it has been discussed many of times in the past, before asking on the forum.

Below is an excerpt of bulletin 10
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/1997/nr-10/leserfragen-0

Gewisse Spekulanten in bezug auf den Planeten/Kometen namens Nibiru resp. Nubiru oder UNI behaupten, dass es sich dabei um einen bewohnten Himmelskörper und nicht um einen riesigen Atomofen wie unsere Sonne handle, die Licht und Wärme produziert und damit allen Lebensformen der Erde zum Leben verhilft. Eine Theorie, die erst noch bewiesen werden muss, denn handelt es sich tatsächlich einfach um den Kometen "Hale-Bopp" (siehe Bulletin No. 9, Seite 8), der auch als Planet Nibiru bezeichnet wird, zumindest in gewissen Kreisen, dann dürfte der Fall ja klar sein, dass es sich dabei eben nicht um einen bewohnten Himmelskörper handelt.

Certain speculations concerning the planet / comet called Nibiru resp. Nubiru or UNI state that it is an inhabited heavenly body and not a gigantic nuclear stove like our sun, which produces light and warmth and helps all life forms on earth to live. A theory which still must be proven, it deals simply with the comet "Hale-Bopp" (see bulletin No. 9, page 8) which is also called planet Nibiru at least in certain circles, the case should be clear that it doesn’t deal with an inhabited heavenly body.

PS: might be still worth searching the archives for more details.

Salome, Badr

Behzad

Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Badr
Salome Friends

Mike_hooten

Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re: OM Manner of Writing Needed Help
Hi All,
An American friend of mine is translating the OM for his own personal use and has come to the conclusion that Billy could not have written in the style of German that the OM is written in.."entirely on his own". He said that some of the words used he couldnt find in any dictionaries and were apparently actually from Middle German and also the style of declining some nouns like they did then and not like they do now, as well as following earlier word-order rules. I pointed out to him that Semjases Team had got their German from an older time, and that probably Billy had simply picked up on Semjases manner of speaking, as he talked with her for countless hours.
Which would mean of course that in his kal Korf conspiracy, along with the teams of fake disk photograph makers that he had had his disposal as well as a team of sound engineers and several flotillas of real helicopters blaring singing noises at night and teams of the latest science fiction thinkers and teams of Astronomers giving him the latest astronomical theories and mathematicians too and lie detector counselors and all the other specialists that he had at his disposal paid for by Popis egg money, of course he would have had a German PHD in historical linguistics who would have taught him how to speak in Middle German.

Best to all.
Mike Hooten

moderator: please post in any area you see fit.

Edward

Post Number: 1148
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mike.....

In Guido's Book - AY...TF -: it is mentioned that Billy Writes in many
Different ways. Billy's - Automatic Writing - 'style' can variate at times
depending, Whom/What gets through, so to speak. This would be the
clarification of the 'anomalies' your friend may have noticed. [See/read
Guido's Book for details]

Edward.

Melli

Post Number: 344
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...and i would like to add that also Quetzal does some translating himself into 'common' German language of today before Billy gets the telepathic transmission; read the paragraphs of conversation between Billy and Quetzal that are on They Fly regarding the prophecies/predictions of Jeremia and Elia.

Jpm

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

You posted a question to billy in which u stated that atheism is a religion. I just want to inform you that its not a religion, its a stance.

Hector

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jpm, my perception of modern atheism makes me label it as some sort of religious movement because "hardcore" atheist have many characteristics/properties analogous to religious people.

Their main and only argument is negation of a major force driving/steering/organizing/structurizing the universe.They can't prove creation or call it universal consciousness does not exist, but some of them try to export their beliefs by force onto others.Most of them should remain neutral, but they do not.They use every opportunity to attack other belief systems like Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Creationism, Intelligent design, etc etc because they do not fit into their preconceived false idea of evolution.(Evolution has no ultimate goal, it's pure random, pure coincidence, pure chance).

Seems like they're driven by a long awaited "spiritual vendetta" in which everything that has relation to a major force which is able to steer all visible and not visible processes must be ridiculed, made foolish and childish.That reminds me of religion.

Religious people did commit crimes in the name of some non-existant gods.Atheist are in their way to commit crimes in the name of a stubborn irrational negation, that's why i ask Billy if he finds atheists dangerous or not.

Of course not all atheists are fanatics, but many of them are flexing their muscles when it comes to debate a steered evolution.And what they do best is to try to ridicule their opponent.

This is my point of view, and i have asked Billy for clarification.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earthling,

Well the main reason I feel that Michael and a few others write to the skeptics like Korff is to firstly prove what they are saying is false.

Secondly, so as to stop them from making a mockery of the mission. People who are ready to accept the mission get steared away from it, and hence a person with high potential to know about the mission is lost forever.

So this is what i feel is the main reason why Michael writes to these people. And we all know, he has done a great job. The skeptical challenge is almost over, but there are always new people emerging, trying to prove the case a hoax, and they bring their own stupid ideas, which are obviously false. Welll, anyway....

Salome,
Aditya

Scott

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

When Billy was 14 he wrote a letter to the world governments concerning the future of mankind. The letter was entitled "Open Letter to all Human Beings of Earth (July 5th, 1951)". This translation was done by Dyson Devine and Vivenne Legg back in 2005. In line 7 of the introduction to the letter, I came across a reference to Asket being one of Ptaah's nieces. I was always under the impression that Asket was aiding in the Mission, but was not related to Ptaah or in this case also Semjase. Has anyone come across this before? I have included a brief portion of this translation.

7. Dieser Brief ging im Laufe der Zeit den Weg des Vergänglichen, doch als am 21. Januar 2005 das Gespräch darauf kam, erklärte Ptaah, dass er von Asket, einer seiner Nichten, ein Exemplar des Schreibens erhalten habe, das alles zwar schon sehr verblasst, jedoch sicher noch lesbar gemacht werden könne.

7. In the course of time this letter went the way of the perishable. However, as the conversation about it came up on January 21, 2005, Ptaah explained that he had received a copy of the letter from Asket, one of his nieces, and although everything was indeed already very faded, it could certainly still be made legible.

Thanks
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 1159
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott.....

Yes, now that you mention it! It was mentioned...as I once read.

And we must not forget, that in general, those whom lead the Mission(Sfath,
Ptaah....etc), are indeed associated: Family-wise. Thus, Asket is no
exception.

Just like-wise was the case with the Malicious Jschfjsches and their Family
role, in the past.

As is mentioned that in general, it is practically always, one family and
relatives within their circle...who take the Jschwjsch or Jschfjsch role. It
seems to be, because of their Evolutionary level (and Knowledge), in comparison
to those whom they guide/lead. Which I think speaks for itself.

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward,

Then it is no different than here on Earth about leadership....
What if, someone among the people/citizens of the planet is high in knowledge, can't he be a JHWH/JHRH just because he has no ties with that family?

I also though that Asket and her people from a different universe and different planet and culture/people didn't have any ties with the Plejaren until they met each other while exploring (not long ago) and then joined the Federation of Plejaren. How could Ptaah have Asket as niece since they had not known each other since "not too long ago" as I understood....
Adrian.

Edward

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian....

No, there is NO comparison, with the Earth human's leaderships.

The Plejarans and associated are led by Spiritual Leaderships, just as on
their Home Planets. Whom are mostly highly evolved, than the people they
lead.[Read for reference: AY...TF, Guido's book.]

This is not the case with us Earthlings.

Our leaderships here on Earth, are either voted/elected in or through some
dictatorial manner; as the Monarchies take their leading role in them assuming
they are 'chosen' by a (some sort of) Cult Religious GOD(head), to lead the
people, which is naturally based on false concepts.[Monarchies, mostly come
into power through very violent wars, and then sustain their power status.]

Edward.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 251
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

It seems Lutenant Kal K. Korff is at it again. He now has a new internet video series dedicated to ''debunking'' Billy.

Here's the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mffKi-xtmAE

Pudd

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave, a great vid as it gives the Meier case more steam, Korff presents no evidence,such lies he spews.

Iam concerned though about the world fire,Meier never mentions 08,,however Iran being engaged does appear likey.My friends in 06 I saw some of the stangest things in the sky,my conciousness has come so far since first studying Billy since 05.
I wonder if Meier wil tell us in more detail about this fire,,his spirit form must know I would think.Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Poor Kal ... he's a lost soul. He doesn't realize he's only helping to get Billy's story & mission out there. I doubt his own mother believes his sad debunking efforts.

Ramirez

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No spin fair & balanced Kal O'Reilly

Mehraein62

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friends,

what,s difference between FIGU Special Bulletin and FIGU Bulletin?

Thank you
Salome
M45

The_original_dave

Post Number: 256
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mehraein,

Well the difference is one is special while the other one is not... Lol

Mehraein62

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK dave , thanks ;)
Salome
M45

Markc

Post Number: 676
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU Special Bulletin - quarterly publication

FIGU Bulletin - sporadic publication
Mark Campbell

Phenix

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ich empfehle mich wieder, Kameraden!

Kamerad Finnish,
In "your Questions to Billy Answered", you wrote:

"Hello Billy,

This would be my first question to you.

A lot of people is talking about the year 2012. Many are speculating, that around the year 2012, humanity will step into a new age, and that human will advance in his own consciousness. Now, the year 2012 is only marked as the ending of Mayan calendar, so I think this is all nonsense. But I'd like to confirm my thoughts about this, so my question follows: In the year 2012, will there be any form of mass spiritual advancement, or will it mark the starting of a new age, or is it all just nonsense?

Thank you

Respectively,

Finnish"

Would you look at the following:
[...]
"The earth and the entire universe will take their normal course, during the changeover from 1999 to 2000, the following year and into the distant future. Altogether, everything will work as a collective, like at all times.

Billy"

The whole article('The Year 2000 and Beyond') could be found at:
http://us.figu.org/portal/Facts/TheYear2000andBeyond/tabid/112/Default.aspx

Salome.
Frieden und Weisheit sei auf der Erde und unter allen Geschöpfen.

Markc

Post Number: 696
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm certain that they just couldn't find a big enough rock for 2013 and beyond . It's a calendar , not a lifestyle .

My calendar only goes to December 2008 .

We've already been informed that the 2012 date was only the end of a cycle .
Mark Campbell

Behzad

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear All,

I can not find the Evolution Symbol in symbols list, will some one please kindly send (show) it to me?

Peace upon U All
Salome Friends

Indi

Post Number: 246
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Behzad, you will find it under 'Entwicklung'

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 184
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

If this is the Case, this is a false Ordering In of this Symbol. 'Entwicklung' simply means 'Unrolling' or 'Development', whereas Evolution means 'Development and Unfolding', &c, and has different Spirit Symbol attached to it. Look in 'Symbole der Geisteslehre', wherein there are distinctly two separate Symbols for these Concepts.

Salome,

- Matthew

Indi

Post Number: 247
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew
Yes you are correct in pointing that out -- there is a difference between Entwicklung, and Evolution, and I should have pointed to 'Evolution' rather than 'Entwicklung'.

The words Evolution/Entwicklung/Entfaltung are all part of the same concept though and to see their interaction and use, it might be beneficial if studying 'evolution' to study all three.

Robjna

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 186
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

It is beneficial to study every littlest Word in its Coherence and Importance, in order to get a clear Perception of the Truth. Certainly everything in the Universe is related by Cause and Effect, and certainly Understanding depends from the Perceptance of this Truth. It is absolutely beneficial to study every Concept in its Relation to every other Concept as well as its in its Relation to every Moment of Waking Life with complete Attentiveness and Knowing, in order to develop certain Witness in Logic of Reality and Creation.

Salome,

- Matthew

Indi

Post Number: 249
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just be careful Matthew, not to get lost in the detail -- no matter how 'important' you perceive it to be.

Robjna

Behzad

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks so much Indi,

but actually I have problem in connecting to the Symbols list(book) from FIGU site and also from futureofmankind, so I would be appreciated if I can receive and examine the Link thx
Salome Friends

Seeker

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, November 08, 2008 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Barak Obama the pied piper mentioned in contact 251?

Normally I do not like to be so speculative, however, I was reading an article that, while very much anti-Obama, also called him the pied piper and I thought of contact 251. Any thoughts?

http://www.rense.com/general83/rudsd.htm

Cpl

Post Number: 382
Posted on Saturday, November 08, 2008 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is available from the Search engine. Seeker. Always check there first:

In an answer to:
The_future
Username: The_future:

Dear Billy,

In Contact 251 it is mentioned that 1995 will also be a year when an unknown, powerful male individual begins to come into prominence who spellbinds the world and gathers followers around him in much the same rat-catching manner as the Pied Piper of Hamelin. For this reason, in one prophecy, he is called the rat-catcher.

At one time I thought this referred to Osama bin Laden because of the Oplan Bojinka (a planned large-scale attack on airliners in 1995) and the Pied Piper story, vendetta part, about leading children into a hillside from which they would never return. But lately I'(ve been seeing George W. Bush as a likely suspect, especially given that he was first elected to political office in January 1995, and later appeared inauspiciously to spearhead the plans of the necons on a world-wide scale. Bush was already mentioned in this contact note for his coup ordering the US-backed invasion of IRAQ. Just to be clear, exactly who were you referring to as the unknown, powerful male individual?

This "male individual" is not just one person only, but several ones, like Osama bin Laden, Bush, Putin and other personalities in high offices.
The pipe can be "translated" as "suggestive forces".

I also added that IMO Shoko Asahara head of the so-called Aum Supreme Truth (circa 1995) fitted the profile to a tee. He led many elite children in Japan of to a place and philosophy that they would remain tied to in delusion, perhaps for the rest of their lives, and certainly to the destruction of their future prospects.

Best,

Chris

Pathfinder

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a guy in the yahoo group that I am very curious about. Does anyone have any information on one Mr. Javier V. (Jay)Â Maldonado ?

Maybe Indy or Edward would know something of this guy?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

J_rod7

Post Number: 410
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward Pathfinder,

Javier V. Maldonado posted the following: [in a 'blog' at: http://escapefromindia.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/indian-illegal-immigrants-in-us-numbers-jumped-125-since-2000/ ]...:
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
["FYI, this is one of the main subjects of Billy Meier case too.

["Besides the overpopulation problem, and cruel and inhuman wars caused by the evil-wicked and stupid war-mongers of USA Evil Empire & partners.

["And when I said that this Top-Important Case, - the Billy Meier Case -, is not so controversial, I mean that this case is only so controversial for the few guys, the evil-and-wicked people who controls the Great American Nation and Wold countries, NWO/CIA/Illuminatti/Bilderberg, and so so, all those evil and corrupt, degenerated people, only for them this case is so controversial and is challenging their “estableshiment” inhuman and cruel society imposed on Earth by them since 10000 years ago.

["And this case is not controversial nor challenging for the great American People nor for any people on Earth, if it is presented in good and creative way to great human being on Earth. In the only true way: The True Truth.

["Only the True Love & Real Wisdom on Creation Laws is our unique and true treasures in our lives!

["Please share with me this following and wonderful creation…I heard people say…to share love, make love..
...Barry White -Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love Babe 1974, YanivSalman

["http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvHRnGe940&feature=related

["Kindest regards for all of you,

["Javier.

["Javier V. Maldonado
Alliance for Responsible Humankind on Earth & Universes
1008 El Calistemo St.
Las Palmeras.
Lima-39.
Lima, Perú

[TEL (511) 9970-24-006

[http://www.javiervmaldonado.spaces.live.com

[E-mails:
javiermaldonadotrevinos@hotmail.com, javiermaldonadotrevinos@yahoo.com,

[Top-Important Web-Links:
http://www.FIGU.org, Billy Meier: The New Age Prophet of Creation on Earth!
http://www.TheyFly.com, Michael Horn: The True American Hero!" ] END Quote

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
It would appear that Javier Maldonado is one who supports the Message of Billy Meier and the Plejarens. A Citizen of Peru with good Insight into the Social Problems.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Markcampbell

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder ;

If you need some 80's music videos in your mailbox everyday , he's the man to contact .

MC

Joe

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

was Semjase wrong when she had said in contact report 37 that Betty and Barney Hill had been abducted by ETs from Zeta Reticuli? The reason why I'm asking is because in contact report 424, after 3 years of investigation which was only made possible with their newest technology, Ptaah mentions that Betty and Barney Hill actually weren't abducted by ETs from Zeta Reticuli. I thought that Semjase had went back into time to witness Betty and Barney Hill being abducted by the ETs from Zeta Reticuli.

Edward

Post Number: 1243
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yes, it has indeed made quite a stare, what Ptaah mentioned when concerning
the Betty and Barney Hill experience. I have no recollection of Semjase going
back into time? I think going back into time is only permitted when it is
really needed.

Well, Semjase is just as human as you and me. And thus, can make error. And
with the New Techniques and other abilities and even gathering information
from other ET groups, as was also mentioned...the dots on the "i's" were just
put well into place, I guess. And through Ptaah, it was.

I did read a divers of aspects many decades back, and it had to do with the
Hypnotists whom hypnotized them both....whom seemed to be - putting words
(images) into the their mouths(minds) -, as they say, instead of them both
actually describing the events as they really did occurred. This mentioned
'technique' Billy also tells us to be very cautious and aware of. Which can
lead to the one being hypnotized...actually 'believing' what he/she is saying/
visualizing; when in fact this may not be the case, in reality. Which was my
thoughts, also.

I am not saying that all Hypno Sessions are hoaxes/fake, but that just not all
data can be retrieved, as they should. And it is also dependent on the
Technique and Experience of the Hypno Therapist; and his abilities(; does he
use it correctly or not.).

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for your feedback Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 104
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is said that people in the core FIGU group have been involved with Billy's spirit in previous incarnations; Is that also true of Billy's detractors/enemies, such as Kal Korff, for one example? Was he perhaps a pharisee who was gunning for Jmmanuel 2000 years ago?

Edward

Post Number: 1257
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling....

You do have a good point, there.

Perhaps, perhaps...not!? Very Circumstantial question and answer, it would be.

Anything is possible. But, with the knowledge, that every human being starts a
new incarnation with a Clear Slate, it can be...that such individual 'picks up
the grain', so to speak, and continues....on with his/her past life 'negative'
aspects. Just depending on the individual, him/her-self. [Free Will and Self
Determination.]

So, those whom persecuted Jmmanuel would have either evolved themselves to a
much higher standard of Spiritual evolution, or stayed/stagnated into a
degrading level, and thus, the last mentioned, torpedoing the Mission.

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 563
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling and Pathfinder,

Earthling,

If you study closely the religious teachings and Billy's carefully worded Spiritual Teachings, it will come glaringly clear of the difference in truth. One has it unadulterated, the other is poorly preserved from whence it came and usually dangerously wrong.

To use the words of distant past writings is difficult and easily leads to wrong translations. Now in this life time, we have been given for the last time, the true Creational Laws that any man would be very fortunate if he happened upon them. Since your reading this forum you cannot hide the fact that there is great wisdom being shared through Billy's hard work and your privilege to them. You've read and recognized this pure truth. Let's not become disingenuous.

Not to use a truth that is eloquently and precisely accurate to the moment, would be illogical. Of course it needs to be noted that the source is not from ones own lips. Your idea that we need to use or own words is not off the mark, normally. The challenge that creates the opportunity to resort to an exact quote from Billy Meier has emerged from a certain 'brickwall' situation.

Earthling and Pathfinder,

Another fact we need to note is yours and Pathfinders disregard towards the rules and conditions you have agreed to in being a part of this forum. What part of the moderators constant informing you of posting in the proper topic don't you understand. This constant antagonistic blind grasp at your point is truly epic at this time and seems to cause you forgetfulness.

Get some sleep, and when you wake up and feel your ready to post in a neutral/positive state of being(don't cheat doing this, because you won't get away with it here), recall the rules and etiquette you agreed to and start fresh.

If it comes to begging by some of us to end this virtual tirade, it will be a new low for all of us here. Everything I've written is from my experience with this condition your maintaining and it hasn't been necessarily a pleasant one. You've muddied up the forum with this position long enough, we get it.

Learning takes up real valuable time in actually thinking. What your friends here wish you to hear will take work for you to grasp the important subtleties you brush aside. A mind is a terrible thing to....not use to it's fullest.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Kingman

Post Number: 564
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

"I have accomplished what I set out to do, and hope that it may have some success here. there is no need for me to bicker any further. you are not trying to convince me or teach me any further, you are simply shaming yourselves and being rude. You can continue to mock me as you see fit, but you mar your own character and evolve with that. My conscience is intact. How do you guys feel about yourselves after all those kablooies? Do the quotes I have posted mean as much to you as the ones you use to belittle someone? Shame!"

If I have hurt your feelings, I will be the first to apologize. Please accept my sincere remorse at causing you discomfort.

I never truly felt you were responding like I was being harmful in my humorous tinges. But I don't apply my apology to your disdain for myself and others here who only offer their help at the level of evolution they are currently enjoying. Yes, you could throw this last statement back at me, but the focus has been on your self inflicted condition and thus would miss the mark.

I hope your holidays can be an enjoyable time for you and your loved ones, take care my friend.
a friend in america
Shawn

Earthling

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman - there is no tirade going on between Pathfinder and myself. We are simply hashing it out. I have nothing against the man and I have no doubts, if he was my next door neighbor, we'd be fast friends, continuing our discussions. He may feel otherwise, but I doubt it.

There is hardly anything 'epic' going on. Lets not get carried away.

Kingman

Post Number: 565
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

I didn't mean between you and Pathfinder. I'll separate my post next time.
a friend in america
Shawn

Creational

Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Shawn,

I hope you are enjoying or had enjoyed your trip.

I recognize these “posters” are becoming OVERPOPULATED while hitting a “brick wall”, thus loosing their purpose and affect. As a result, most of us observing, naturally and logically, enjoyed the proper quote of the very wise member, Schantz.

As a matter of fact, by a closer and more rational inspection, the overall cancerous effects of ‘overpopulation’ have been indirectly and by its nature, insidiously, demonstrated on this particular issue.

Observing the creational and natural laws, in any subject matter, overpopulating is an unlawful growth, period.

However, practicing what was justly preached, I now quit further discussion of this nonsensical, nonproductive and unhealthful overgrown argument.

I too wish for all to have a wonderful holiday during these economically tough times.
Zhila,

THANK YOU BILLY.

Kingman

Post Number: 566
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Zhila,

I'm just beginning my trip to South America, arrived in Chile safely!

Over population will be the true pin that breaks and changes everything....

Happy Earth Get Better Holiday!

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Creational

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Shawn,

Sounds like a lot of fun, have a safe trip and enjoy.

Salome
Zhila,

THANK YOU BILLY.

Earthling

Post Number: 125
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know whether Jmmanuel's parents, Gabriel and Mary, had procreational sex or was it some kind of non-sexual fertilization?

And if it was through traditional sex, did Gabriel break one of the twelve commandments regarding adultery or did he get through a loop-hole in the commandment because Joseph and Mary were not yet married?

--------------------------------------

#4 - You shall not break your bond with Creation, including this: You shall not commit adultery.

Creational

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adam,

I hope all is well. I do value your efforts, and I will try to do my best to help.

In your post 187;
"Kamerad Creational(post 39),
We indeed need help and are humbly asking for help and assistance.
Thanks for your inspiring ideas and insights; i hope you and your family are just doing fine.
Noble Zhila,
Could you please get in touch with me(aepsilonm@hotmail.com)? - if indeed you are able to run the fund i made mention of in my posts 185 and 186.
I shall then transfer 50 Euro to you, the way you would indicate; my contribution for the first 10 months of 2009 - by so doing i would save greatly on the bank commission: Dutch or not to be :-)

And if you can't, could you let it be known here, on the forum; this way another comrade could volunteer and get in touch - hopefully quickly enough, for you never know with all those expenditures related to the upcoming festivals... "

I am not sure I am clear as to exactly what you want me to do to help. Would you please be clearer?

By the way, what is the best and fastest way to find another member's posts by number? I don't know what topics you have them under. Somehow, I can not locate your posts 185 and 186. Good luck with your resolutions; and happy holidays.
Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 379
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling

Regarding your question in your post #125 above, there is this passage to be found in The Pleiadian Mission, p.179-180

"I found Billy in the kitchen having some lunch. He knew I had been reading this book (referring to Jesus Lived in India) for days, and I think he was just waiting for me to show up with all of my questions. I grabbed a couple of scraps of note paper off of the radio and sat down. I think my first question was about what Jesus really looked like, and Billy took it from there.
His birth had been caused by the Pleiadians at the request of Plejos, the last Pleiadian leader on Earth. Plejos wanted to return to the Pleiades to live out the rest of his days, so he decided to leave behind a prophet who could carry on the teachings of Creation and the lessons of life.
There were no longer any gods ruling over Earth, so Plejos asked for permission from the Pleiadian spiritual leaders to procreate the spirit of Jmmanuel, and permission was granted. In Jmmanuel's case his spirit was too highly evolved to be born to normal Earth parents, so it was decided that his father would be a Pleiadian man of higher evolution. A Pleiadian named Gabriel was chosen to be the father and an Earth woman named Mary was chosen to carry the child. She was one of the old Lyran spirits who was living on Earth and her genetics would support the higher evolution of the incoming spirit.
We are not told the means by which Gabriel impregnated Mary, but it is said that he explained to her how important it was to help with the birth of this most special spirit-form. She agreed, and the spirit of Jmmanuel made its decision to come to Earth and entered her body."

And of course, since Randolph Winters has gotten some of his facts wrong in the past, the usual disclaimer applies. But there's also a good chance this information is correct.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 380
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Earthling

It turns out there is more specific information and this was posted previously by Robjna (Indi) and is her translation:

From Contact 23, regarding the impregnation:

80. Auch Maria, die Mutter Jmmanuels, wurde nicht durch irgendwelche geistige Kräfte oder durch den <heiligen> geschwängert.

80. Mary, mother of Jmmanuel was not impregnated by any spiritual forces or by (the Holy Ghost/Spirit).

81. Sie übte mit dem Himmelssohne Gabriel den Beischlaf aus und wurde von ihm geschwängert, und zwar auf höheren Befehl des damals einige irdische Menschengeschlechter beherrschenden Führers der Himmelssöhne, der die Bezeichnung JHWH trug, also Gott.

81. She engaged in coitus with Gabriel, the celestial son, and was impregnated by him, upon the higher command of the leader of the celestial sons in charge at that time of several earthly human races, who bore the title JHWH, thus God.

Regards
Bob

Pathfinder

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

How does this coincide with the AA choosing to come to earth? I have yet to study the TJ or anything about this Nokodemjon.

Hunter
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Earthling

Post Number: 127
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob .. thank you! interesting .. I may have to pick up that book.

Another regarding Jmmanuel if I may: He lived 110 years or so; he had the genetics of a Plejaren man capable of living 1000 years, and a terrestrial woman who could live 100; why did he not last some combination of those years, say 150-500 years? Are the terrestrial lifespan genes dominant?

Earthling

Post Number: 129
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, thanks again. No wonder, Joseph was pissed off!

That Gabriel must have been a smooth talker and held a desirable job in the mission.

Kingman

Post Number: 571
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

About your post regarding Joseph,

Are you seriously thinking your comments are funny? I'm not laughing. When humans callously offer their versions of an event of such meaning in a believed to be humorous nature, yet isn't, a terrible injustice prevails.

I'm not sure if English is your native language, but it seems like it may very well be the case. Disrespect can easily slip through well intentioned words if one hasn't gained the basic understanding of a language. I am of the thought you simply mistook an opportunity to add this momentary insensitive version of humor to this extremely important time in mans history.

Well, I forgive you, if that's acceptable.
a friend in america
Shawn

Kingman

Post Number: 572
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hunter,

When you refer to AA as a whole in this situation, it reflects an inaccuracy of the information that Billy offers to us regarding the event of an 'advanced spiritual being' returning to correct a degenerative human condition that eventually involved our current civilization. It is described that the entities that encompass what we are told make up the AA had agreed help was needed. It came down to a single entities decision as to correcting the degeneration. The AA never came down to the Earth as such, just a very unique spiritual energy that had an understanding based through it's pure love of these humans, that it would be the one necessary to create the corrective action needed.

Reading the few available English translations will help tremendously in the questions you ponder. Look up Jim Deardoff on the net and you'll be able to read a very indepth examination of the TJ.
a friend in america
Shawn

Baselineplayer

Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be very interesting what the Plejaren laws can tell about this event.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Pathfinder

Post Number: 252
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was referring specifically to Bob's post which quoted the pleiadians Mission where it is suggested that Plejos requested that Jmmanuel be born via gabriel and mary because there were no other gods on earth at the time.

I have read that the AA chose to come here for the purpose of righting the wrong done by the Plejaren ancestors. I asked Bob how this Plejos request coincides with the AA's mission.

Hunter

Earthling

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman, you are most certainly entitled to your opinion, which I respect, as you are another human, and your point is taken. I am well aware that not everyone laughs at anothers jokes and what one finds humorous, another may find disrespectful. Some famous comedian once said that humor is born of tragedy, fwtw.

Getting back to Josephs betrayal by Gabriel & Mary's procreative sex, and such ...., even if they were Gods, they were still human.

Isn't that how we got into trouble in the first place; raising Jesus to deity status?

Did not Jmmanuel say to Billy?: "Truly, they shall make a cult from my real human existence that will result in great harm. They still see in me only the human being I really am, but soon they will turn me into something slanderous and as being equal to Creation."

Lighten up a bit. This is not Catholic School with rulers at the ready.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 382
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling: "He lived 110 years or so; he had the genetics of a Plejaren man capable of living 1000 years, and a terrestrial woman who could live 100; why did he not last some combination of those years, say 150-500 years? Are the terrestrial lifespan genes dominant?"

Your question is an interesting one but for a reason that may not have been readily apparent to you. You see, the Lyrans are different from the Sirians and their genetically altered fighting class. Remember it was said that Mary had a Lyran lineage. Let’s briefly review galactic history.

The Lyran-Vegans were of a different branch of the Henokian lineage that never settled in Sirius and so never had the genetic manipulations. Only the Lyraner/Veganer and later the Plejadier/Plejaren and Askets people in the DAL universe kept the knowledge about the fact that the Henokvölker (Henok’s people) divided quite early in two lines which moved out then on absolutely different ways in the vastness of the universe to search for themselves new home worlds.

The Sirians,(those of the Henokian lineage that settled in the Sirius region), trying to take the fast-track to their spiritual development actually became devolutive. As Billy put it, “Auch lebten sie nur noch ihrer Evolution und verweichlichten immer mehr.” (They lived only for their evolution and grew more and more soft.) They lost all aggressiveness and thus their ability to fight and defend themselves against aggressors. Meanwhile, the old Lyraner/Veganer always kept their ability to fight and knowledge of their true origins. But the Sirianern, on the other hand, had lost knowledge of their true origins, and invented new origin stories over and over again.

For this reason genetic manipulations were carried out with certain social classes, by which they could return enough aggressiveness to create a fighting class. But fearing that such aggressiveness might turn on the rest, a lifespan of only about 100 years was also genetically engineered. But it didn’t just stop there. Genetic manipulations were also conducted by which the genetic-manipulated could pass on different illnesses and epidemics, a precaution to guarantee that the genetic-manipulated would also die fast again if they should not fall in battle. The genetic manipulation was constant and ongoing as the overlords searched new ways to bring the genetic-manipulated races again under control whenever they made themselves independent. p.192*

So escaping was the only option left for them and they were only able to flee the Sirius areas with the vigorous assistance from Sirian “benefactors” who themselves were not genetically altered. However, their benevolence was in appearance only, for they were not altruistic in their intent, rather they secretly plotted to exploit the genetic-manipulated ones for their own purposes likewise. p.192*

Two large armadas fled Sirius going in different directions. One group crossed the whole Milky Way and settled beyond the galaxy sun in the outer galaxy edge, on a planet of a very far remote solar system. There they lived for tens of thousands of years before they were discovered by the old Lyraner lineage. When they were informed of their true heritage the vast majority of them migrated back to the Lyran region to be under their protective umbrella against the Sirians. This same group, by the way, would later emigrate again to Earth and be its’ most recent extraterrestrial addition known today as the Chinese and Japanese.

This is the end of Part 1 and I will answer your question in part 2.

Regards
Bob

*Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums

Kingman

Post Number: 577
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Your reply to me,

"Getting back to Josephs betrayal by Gabriel & Mary's procreative sex, and such ...., even if they were Gods, they were still human.

Isn't that how we got into trouble in the first place; raising Jesus to deity status?

Did not Jmmanuel say to Billy?: "Truly, they shall make a cult from my real human existence that will result in great harm. They still see in me only the human being I really am, but soon they will turn me into something slanderous and as being equal to Creation."

Lighten up a bit. This is not Catholic School with rulers at the ready."

Again, are you serious?

Betrayal? You can see it that way and post over and over again if you wish. You therefore describe it as some lustful dark action of a selfish design. It could be nothing further from that degree if we are to understand the situation correctly.

Notice the careful wording Billy does when articulating his thoughts or knowledge. If you learn anything from being at this forum I would suggest that you practice your mental skills in this area and enable yourself in being clearer in what you discuss.

Joseph {felt} betrayed. Do you see the difference.

And please don't insinuate that I am worshipping anything, as I take that as a disingenuous stab in the back, particularly at this forum. I accept your apology.
a friend in america
Shawn

Earthling

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman:

If you want to keep beating me over the head with your holier than thou morality, you're wasting your time. You will not bring me over to your point of view, no matter how clever, how logical, you think your argument is. Now matter if you think your thinking is along the lines of what you have gleaned from Billys words.

Who gave you the mandate to teach me how to craft my words or behavior?

I was quite clear, contrary to your opinion . It was humor that wasn't your cup of tea. Good for you.

I'm not gonna keep defending a joke you don't find funny. You booed once, I heard you. Move on.

Kingman

Post Number: 580
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

I'm not wanting to tell you anything. I'd rather have a conversation with you. My whole point(my second post disregarded all the humor) is the notion your standing on that Joseph was ' Betrayed '. I simply think that it wasn't betrayal at all. The humor was not all that troublesome in the least bit.

We can agree to disagree as an easy way beyond our difference here, because neither of us really know if the event actually did take place at all, right?

Enjoy your holiday season.
a friend in america
Shawn

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 384
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Please note: This is a continuation of my post #382 above regarding galactic history, more specifically, the influence on Earth by the Lyrans and the genetically altered Sirians. This is Part 2.)

The second large armada which fled Sirius, carrying the Genmanipulierter (Genetic manipulated ones) wandered around for many generations over half the Milky Way Galaxy avoiding the constant pursuit by the Siriusgebieten (Sirius Command), before finally escaping into our space-time structure and settling in the SOL system. By that time, these descendants were many millenniums removed from the original Genmanipulierter and the knowledge necessary to reverse their genetic changes had been lost. p.192*

They settled on two planets, Mars and Malona/Phaeton where they built cities, pyramids and stations etc. and led a good life. Earth was avoided because it was still considered too inhospitable and in fact was used to expel those Genmanipulierte that rebelled and became criminal. About a thousand were abandoned at different places on all the continents. p.193*

The hiding places had been selected by the Wohlgesinnten (the Sirius benefactors), the escape assistants, and were kept secret for all time from the Sirius rulers, who would have sent out, without fail, punitive campaigns to eliminate the whole mass of the refugees. The fear of the Siriusgebieten by the descendants of the Genmanipulierter had been so great that it was enough reason for the Wohlgesinnten to even further distort their origin tradition by all kinds of manipulations until it was erased out completely and totally only to invent a new tradition in the form of a fable. p.195*

When Malona/Phaeton was destroyed in a cataclysmic explosion (the result of civil war) and later Mars lost its’ ability by cosmic effects to be able to support human as well as animal and phytogenic life, the Genmanipulierter settled on earth, bequeathing their genetic manipulations onto the people who already lived there, the naturally evolving human life forms called OMEDAN** and mixed with them.

Meanwhile, the descendants of the Wohlgesinnten had been able to raise themselves to the level of gods above the earth people and became religious to them. Through the use of cults, sects and religions they attempted to make the earth man subservient to their control and through the use of their manipulated feuds, civil wars and national wars, attempted to decimate their population to eliminate the threat of the aggressive, combative and barbarian life forms. p.195*

But the plan failed thoroughly because the inherited toughness innate by genetic manipulation of the earth person was completely underestimated, as well as the fact that they held together in times of want and need and because the earth person had become stronger and more intelligent in the meantime, developing deception, cunning and confidence to defend itself. For these reasons, the Gods (the descendants of the Wohlgesinnten) completely lost control of the descendants of the Genmanipulierter which is why they finally withdrew from the earth altogether, with the oath of revenge that one day they would come again to demand account of the earth person. p.195*

The departure of the Wohlgesinnten descendents and their role as gods on earth marks the beginning of the Lyran presence and their subsequent role as gods - which is where I will pick up from in my next post.

Regards
Bob

* Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums

** OMEDAN, refers to the state of the development by which the human life form is distinguishable with reason and an awareness of its own consciousness. These early earth-human forefathers developed the first recognizable human-pedagogic reasoning.

Earthling

Post Number: 135
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman: Regarding Josephs possible 'betrayal' by his girlfriend or fiancee: Maybe we don't have enough information; Did Gabriel or someone else from the mission, sit down with Mary and Joseph to discuss the plan to conceive a physical body for Jmmanuel's spirit; or did Mary and Gabriel go behind Joseph's back, do the deed, and then inform Joseph of his role, after the fact, with no consultation or say in the matter?

Earthling

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob: Thx, thus far, for the history behind the answer to my question; Why Jmmanuel did not live several hundred years since he had a combination of Plejaren and terrestrial genetics.

Kingman

Post Number: 581
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

I'm sure there will be more information in Billy's head about that, and maybe we could dig down in to more of the German forum for insight about this. I will offer a guess into an area that with enough logical thinking and use of the Creational Laws( if we knew them all ) I could fathom that the spiritual aspects of all the personalities involved, knew the truth( or had a predisposition) an would have been naturally positioned to increase the evolutionary process, the reason a spirit is created.
Repeat, I'm guessing.

I do recall that upon being informed of Mary's pregnancy, he had felt betrayal. After he learned of the great importance of this event, he stood by Mary and was the father to Jmmanuel, thus protecting the knowledge of Mary's action that helped bring Jmmanuel into our physical world.

There are many areas we can learn about our own spiritual growth by researching all of the published works of Billy's efforts. I'm curious. Does knowing this allow you to gain in your spiritual evolution? One would think that the amount of materials available that one could use on a daily basis and for very practical reasons, would far outweigh such a need for a detail as this moment of "betrayal". Then again I'm not you, but I am curious as I say.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 532
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

You have presented a most concise and clear understanding in P1 & P2, of our Galactic origins.
Eagerly awaiting P3.
Which, if I may suggest, this should be put altogether into a pamphlet for distribution by FIGU (after requisite approval, of course).

VERY well done, sir.
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Earthling

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman: "There are many areas we can learn about our own spiritual growth by researching all of the published works of Billy's efforts. I'm curious. Does knowing this allow you to gain in your spiritual evolution?"

a little diversion never hurt .. or does it ??

Creational

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

What an incredible summary of history. This can be an excellent addition to Billy’s informative sites such as Michael’s. As for me, it’s already added to my collections.

Thank you so very much.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Kingman

Post Number: 584
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Yes I agree. Diversion is OK.

But it's still diversion.

I was actually serious if there was an element involved in this knowledge that could 'loosen' some blockage one may have before exploring deeper still into the treasure Billy shares with those who will listen.

If your not here looking for clues to your spiritual treasures you've come to the wrong place.
a friend in america
Shawn

Thomas

Post Number: 574
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bob for the info from the book, however I noticed one significant error. It is my understanding from all of the other FIGU books and various materials that I have, that it is spelled "OMEDAM," thus ending with the letter M. I know this may seem to be a small detail to point out, but words change in their meaning with equally small changes at times so I decided to point it out.

Thanks again for sharing. It is appreciated!
Thomas

Phi_spiral

Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Zhila and Rod

The information I found in Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums cleared up a lot of vagaries and Earthling’s question gave me an excuse to organize it better in my own mind. I am also putting together a flow chart that I hope to one day share with the forum as a .jpg file.

Here is Part 3 ...

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Please note: This is a continuation of my post #384 above regarding galactic history, and should be considered Part 3.)

During the latter stages in which the descendents of the Wohlgesinnten maintained their role as gods on earth, the Lyraner-Veganer regions were embroiled in power struggles involving wars and wild pursuits that were continuously in progress. A huge number of these Lyraners, however, fled from their home worlds and penetrated into our dimension to look according to old records for the SOL system and for the earth. p.195*

But it took the final withdrawal on the part of the Wohlgesinnten descendents from earth and the SOL System to finally expose to the Lyranern/Veganern the way to reach to the earth and to the earth people. So they came from their space time structure to our dimension not merely as an expedition, but as a retreat to get away from the large number of wars in their home worlds. And they arrived in the SOL System and finally to Earth, presenting themselves as deities and arranging corruption.

The distant ancestors of these Lyraners had actually been to earth before in more ancient times, some 22 million years ago with many different races represented. In the Lyra-Vega system live the most diverse human races, including dwarfs and colossus, titans, giants as well as normal-height like the earth person with even different skin colours and differences in anatomical appearance. p.196*

Thus, it was these old ancient Lyraner/Veganer, that first populated the earth as white, brown and red people. However, their stay on the earth was short-lived, because the living conditions were still rather primitive at that time and inhospitable, which is why they soon left to explore other regions of the universe. However, they still used it to exile members of their own race when such punishment was due by them, just as the Wohlgesinnten Sirianer did with the Genmanipulierten. p196*

So the earth became a penal colony at short notice whenever the need arose and the delinquent Lyraner mixed with those people who had already been exiled to earth before. Inevitably, the exiled Lyraner degenerated very quickly without technology or culture or supplies of any form or even the hope of future aid. And this was also true for those exiled by the Siriusgebieten. p196*

Coming up in Part 4, the real story of Adam and Eva.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 387
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your quite right, Thomas. It is spelled OMEDAM with an "M". I misspelled it. Thanks for picking that up!

Regards
Bob

Earthling

Post Number: 139
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool stuff, Bob. You keep me at my seats edge, waiting for the next installment ....

Scott

Post Number: 1645
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling you stated:

Regarding Josephs possible 'betrayal' by his girlfriend or fiancee: Maybe we don't have enough information; Did Gabriel or someone else from the mission, sit down with Mary and Joseph to discuss the plan to conceive a physical body for Jmmanuel's spirit; or did Mary and Gabriel go behind Joseph's back, do the deed, and then inform Joseph of his role, after the fact, with no consultation or say in the matter?

Here is a brief portion of the Talmud of Jmmanuel {3rd Edition) which speaks about this "betrayal"

82. When Joseph heard of Mary’s secret impregnation by a descendant of the celestial sons from the lineage of Rasiel, behold, he was filled with wrath and thought of leaving Mary before he would be married to her before the people.

83. While Joseph was thinking in this manner, behold, a guardian angel, sent by Gabriel, the celestial son who had impregnated Mary, appeared and said:

84. Joseph, Mary is betrothed to you, and you are to become her spouse; do not leave her, because the fruit of her womb is chosen for a great purpose. Marry her in all openness, so that you may be husband and wife before the people.

Earthling

Post Number: 140
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thx Scott .. I had read that only to have forgotten it.

Very interesting. So they did go behind Joseph's back; and were indeed engaged to be married, thus for all intents and purposes, committing a sin against creations law of not committing adultery.

Yet at the same time, this could possibly be the least painful way for this event to transpire. Instead of informing Joseph beforehand, so he would have to endure the pain of knowing what was going on, as it was actually happening; those in the mission waited till he become aware of what transpired, and then acted to calm him.

Also, I wonder why Jmmanuel needed ET genetics but Billy did not?

Redbeard

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Earthling and all other Lings of various variety,

one can imagine the decision making process with the ET's and trying to calculate the odds of success in both scenarios. Should we tell the husband to be ahead of time and hope that he buys the story that they need to borrow his betrothed and impregnate her for a great purpose or do we tell him after the fact and hope that his sense of honor or his ability to grasp the something great will convince him to marry Mary and be merry about it.

I was also wondering what he was actually told as the ET's are known for withholding all of the facts they deem unnecessary to be told for the purpose of the original mission.

They might have made him an offer he couldn't refuse. See this weapon here Joseph, this button changes it to disintegrate and we wouldn't want that now would we?

A little Christmas Time humor there, very little.

Peace from the Redbeard

J_rod7

Post Number: 541
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Redbeard,

From one Ding-a-Ling to all other Lings. (Gotta love it)

Well, that's the "Stick" approach (watch that rock disappear...)

I rather think they may have used the "Carrot" approach...:

"Well, store up plenty of barrels of water, and your Son will change it for you into a fine wine to last for the rest of your life."

Cheers
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Jamesm

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

I also wondered why Billy did not need "better" DNA even though Jmmanuel did and one possibility is that Jmmanuel needed additional energy to perform more or greater "miracles" than Billy. I think that miracles are termed consciousness powers.

Even though I have not yet read the TJ I can imagine that Jmmanuel needed more than mere words to complete his mission.

In And Still They Fly! 2nd Edition there are several accounts of when Billy used his "consciousness powers" and I recall one occasion where he made a coin deform and glow intensely because of the unwarranted, unreasonable and selfish demands of certain members of his social group at the time (several were FIGU members). Subsequently he collapsed because of exhaustion and then slept for 2 or 3 days.

Since Billy's mission largely entails writing books, that activity does not require a large pool of "consciousness energy" or whatever the correct term is.

I again advise that everyone buy the book. It is really worth it.

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 388
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Please note: This is a continuation of my posts #382, #384 and #386 previously in this string regarding galactic history, and should be considered Part 4.)

With the Wohlgesinnten descendents now having left earth and the SOL System altogether, the Lyranern/Veganern were able to assume the various roles of deities, gods, sub-gods, celestial sons and daughters, etc. and certain of their exploits were recorded in the Book of Enoch and in the OM as well as certain sanskrit vedas.

Being fruitful, they eventually settled down and mixed with the wild tribes and nations, not only for pure mating reasons (since they found the earth human to be nice and engaging looked anyhow); but their primary purpose was to introduce fresh blood into their gene pool to prevent the negative effects of inbreeding. And so the distant descendants of the Lyraner mixed with the earth human and both groups became diverse in their manner, skin color and size. p.198*

However, this diversity eventually led to too many degenerations, not only creating deformed creatures and other negative human life traits, but also festered hatred and envy, jealousy, intrigues, power struggles, wars, murder, manslaughter and eventually to the first nuclear war on the earth which leveled both cities of Somon and Turas (aka, Sodom and Gomorrah) to the ground and glassed everything. At that time both cities were inhabited by descendants of the old Lyraner and their earth-human wives and husbands. p.198*

The task to correct these degenerations was taken by Semjasa, the colonel of the guards who supervised all people and all nations and was responsible for establishing order in every way. Semjasa’s name appears in both the OM and the Book of Enoch. Adam, whose name means “first man”, was created by Semjasa through a process of genetic engineering and genetic breeding. Adam was the first father of today's modern white human races, and was generated by Semjasa in the Garden of Justice which is also more traditionally called, Garden Eden or Paradise. This garden lay in the area of the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers in Iraq by Uruk Gart, which was also known by king Gilgamesh. P 201*

A well-proportioned female life form called Eva, was created in the same manner as Adam. By Semjasa’s order, a coitus union took place between Adam and Eva from which a son sprang forth and followed by other children who would later take wives and husbands from already existing clans and generated descendants again. Thus the white human race living today grew up in the course of time. p. 202*

Additional genetic engineering and breeding took place through Asasel who generated the forefather of the brown human race, Ledon. And the first father of the red human race, Tet-el, was generated by Sartael in like manner. Both Asasel and Sartael belonged to the clan of the guards - the security officers. p.202*

Through these genetic programs, three different human races were recreated again; the pure white, the pure red and the pure brown, that became stronger still but this time showing a healthy diversity of characteristics and color nuances. For its’ purpose was to reverse the degeneration trends on planet earth so that it corresponded in all interests to their (Lyranern/Veganern) genetic code so that they could maintain their spiritual evolution.

These three newly created human races of the earth were located on three different continents and through whom it was imposed to not mix together, but rather to testify always to their descendants to mate only with their own kind. But as is usually the case with the people on the earth since time immemorial, they disregarded all such advice and warnings and thus eventually did mingle together and generated many mixed races. p.202*

But the extremely bad genotype which has been bequeathed since time immemorial here on earth by the genetic manipulations has always prevailed and it is actually that factor which is known as the original sin, as told in the Christian fable of Adam and Eve and the devil's queue in the garden Eden. This original sin that is portrayed religiously, has a certain truth to it, but is misrepresented, for the original sin is not a disobedience act leading back to Eva and Adam in the garden Eden, but rather to the genetic manipulations which were carried out by the old Sirianer. p.204*

Next in part 5, the earth prophet known as Henoch whose spirit form was previously called Henok and Nokodemion.

Regards
Bob

Creational

Post Number: 91
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

This is just fantastic. Keep up the great work.
BTW, any input for the peer review section?

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Thomas

Post Number: 576
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob(phispiral), I have to say that, as of late, your postings from the info in Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums have been the only really interesting posts in a long time, with few exceptions. I don't mean this as an insult to anyone else, but it seems there has been a deterioration in the quality of postings in this forum which saddens me...

Thanks Bob for injecting some actual information of value back into this forum.

VERY cool of you!!!
Thomas

Earthling

Post Number: 144
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In another related/unrelated question (if anyone knows) : How long do the Plejarans or any ET races who live 1000 years (for one example), spend between lives, in the great beyond?

Marksmanr

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think naturally a spirit spends around 1.52x the amount of time it was incarnated in the beyond. So a Plejaren or anyone else who lived for 1000 years would spend around 1520 years in the beyond until they reincarnate again.
Reece Stiller

Hector

Post Number: 476
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Reece that 1.52x applies only to this solar system, that value cannot be exported to other civilizations.....There are many many variables which determine how long a spirit stays in the beyond, from what i read in the contact notes one is the distance between sun and habitable planet, another one is planet (over)population and another one is average consciousness evolution of the average planet inhabitant. If a society or a civilization evolves very fast, i guess then the reincarnation cycle of the individuals is shorter.

So to speak, the consciousness of the individual must "keep pace" with the consciousness evolution of the entire human community. Billy has said many times that here on earth no new spirit forms are created because the consciousness evolution of our civilization is too high.

Saalome and happy new year!

Marksmanr

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Hector, I didn't know that. Not actually having any contact notes may be the reason.

Happy new orbit around the Sun Hector and everyone!
Reece Stiller

J_rod7

Post Number: 566
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reference "The Rule of Seven."

It is known from the Plejarens, from Billy, and from the Spiritual Teachings, that there are seven levels of Evolution from NewSpirit 'up' to Creation.

Within each of these Seven, there are yet Seven levels of evolution progress, as for instance, seven levels as Humans in Material embodiment, seven levels in half material and half spirit form embodiment, &c.

At our current level, most humans are materialistic, developing consciousness, and very little aware of Spiritual Truth.

The 'next' level of evolution is that of the Scientific mind which includes a much greater awareness of the Spiritual Truths. This level also includes developing abilities in Telepathy, telegnosis, Metaphysics, and a deeper understanding of Creation in respect to the physical sciences and Natural Laws.

Now then, at our level, there are already many which have profound perceptions into the Natural Laws as they apply to the Sciences - of the Mind, of Genetics, of Astrophysics, of Social sciences, of Chemistry, of Physics, &c &c.

A smaller 'sub-set' of this group are in studies, by intuitive awareness, making strides in knowledge of the Spiritual Truths, in the understanding AND in the application of these Truths in daily living. A good percentage of this 'sub-set' group are numbered here in FIGU, making even faster progress.
.. ( You each may know who you are.)

Which raises a question..: As this 'small' group will become more advanced in Evolution than the 'average' of humanity here on Earth ... Do such ones continue to Reincarnate with the same level as are those of lesser Evolution? At some point, such ones must 'move on' to the next level. Do such ones 'migrate' to another world, to an appropriate Evolutionary level?

Food for Thought. Perhaps a question for Billy.

Salome
Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page