Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 25, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through August 25, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mehraein62

Post Number: 168
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Billy,

I learned that Spirit form of Nokodemjon (Now Billy) will come back to this world again in near future. But maybe not in a position the same as a Prophet or teacher/helper (as it is now).

I wonder to know if this spirit form has reincarnated many times only as a normal human between a one Prophetic position to the Next one?
if Yes, could you please kindly explain how it could be? and why?

thank you very much in advance
Salome
M45

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 424
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy and thanks again
my latest question is in regards to self defense.

if someone is trying to kill me, and i choose instead of killing in self defence, to destroy that persons legs or arms with the hope that this persons loss of limbs may spark a moment of self reflection with a possible positive outcome in the thoughts and feelings of that would be murderer... somewehre down the road.
would my actions be considered cruel torture or reasonable?

thanks again.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

About what lead me to ask my previous question - at that time I was having a discussion with a sceptic, who brought up the issue about the financial standing of FIGU of which I couldn't answer, so I was asking for that person.

This next one might be a more worthy question.

From Contact 238 (Nokodemion's origins): To begin with, what was the cause of Nokodemion's intitial people's, who he equiped with great knowledge, lack of understanding to degenerate that he must go through the human reincarnation cycle (again) to bring back order, further more why couldn't he help/fix the problem from the spiritual realm, where hes at, without leaving that level, then again, later on what caused the degeneration with his second newly created peoples, with little/less remaining knowledge not exhausted from the storage banks, which we are experiencing the effects of today?

Much love and peace to you.

Thomas

Post Number: 494
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr Meier! I would like to ask about the so-called sensor between the material consciousness and subconscious. Even though you can give only shorter answers here, could you please tell us a few details about this sensor other than the fact that it filters information between the the conscious and subconscious? For example, maybe a little about how it works or where it is located in the brain. Any information about this is appreciated. Have a great day sir :-)

Thomas2008

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In The Talmud Jmmanuel, what were the celestial portals? And could you please give me an answer as to how god is said to have created the three human lineages? As I thought you could only create humans by procreating in the natural way.

Earthling

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy -

If I may ask; how many lives did your spirit have between Jmmanuel, Mohammed & your present incarnation and what sorts of personalities were they? Also related, any sense of a kindred spirit/'soul mate' upon meeting Jmmanuel?

Thanks,
best always,
Earth person

Syn

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy thanks for answering the last question.

I would like to talk about gilgamesh.

ive heard many differnt versions of gilgamesh. for some reason i keep thinking that gilgamesh has 6 arms and so on.

Just out of curiosity would you know the details of what gilgamesh looks like?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Redbeard

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, greetings and many thanks from a fellow earth worm.
My question is, with overpopulation our spirits spend less time between lives. What problems if any could this lack of time to get over (released from) the previous life and prepare for the next life could the person experience because of the short rebirth cycle.
Peace to you from,
Redbeard

Savio

Post Number: 604
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thank you for clearing up that the existence of the pubic hair, hymen and appendix are not the result of the manipulation of the creator-overlord.

Could you please explain the natural function of the hymen?

Salome

Savio

Hector

Post Number: 391
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy many times i can't fully realize, fully comprehend the complexity and utter importance of your Mission with your plejaren contacts and figu friends worldwide.

Would it be fair to say/affirm that your assistance/compromise and the effort of those surrouding you (Figu, Plejaren, Figu Study Groups, friends) in the present and the future is the only opportunity mankind has, to not head into complete self destruction....? Or is that affirmation way too exaggerated?

Lonnie

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Since we are living in the most serious time in human history it seems like a "special" kind of love is necessary in order to endure the difficult times in the future. Is it possible that some who were in "true love" relationships in past lives have been or will be reunited in this life after a promise was made to do so, thus bringing about a special kind of certainty in love?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Jamesm

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

Will you please state the approximate number of star systems or planets that are members of the Plejaren Federation or some other interesting facts regarding it?

I am having some trouble thinking of worthwhile questions to ask yet I have so much that I have not yet read (in Swiss).

Many Thanks

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Tiphereth

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again to Billy and FIGU,
I am interested in learning how to accomplish What is being called Astral Projection and also psychokenesis.
So..I am hoping Billy might give me some pointers.
When it comes to the Astral Travel I have been trying for only a few months and seems possible but I cant seem to release.
As for the other I have tried all kinds of techniques yet no progress.
I can only think it is a problem with the way I am linking various stages.
So to be blunt could you tell me how to do it right?
Thank you for listening.

Solar

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Ptaah told you once, that Plejarans dont use a light years unit to measure distance, because it is our unique invention and completly wrong, because light in space dont always travel with constant velocity of "c". Yet in modern physics the speed of light in vacuum is "a holly constant" and always equal to "c". The constant speed of light for each observer is also a cornerstone of Einstein Theory Of Relativity. My question: Was Einstein wrong? Is his Theory of Relativity based on false assumptions?

Thanks

Johnboy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Thank you for the incredible job you have been doing to help bring the truth to the people of the earth. It is a monumental task. Keep up the good work. I have been sharing the information with people and friends about various photos and videos which you have taken. One photo seems particularly enlightening. It is the photo you took of Plejaren Alena with the ray gun. This particular photo shows Alena's right hand holding the weapon which had just blown some white target struture apart. When I examined the photo and counted the fingers on her hand, I counted one finger on the trigger, four fingers below that and her thumb. Am I right or does she have six fingers and a thumb on each hand? I hope you are doing well and I wish you the best. Salome.

Norbertob

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
In TJ 15-68 says: "Is he not the son of Joseph, the carpenter, whose wife became pregnant by a guardian angel?"
and in TJ 18-26 says "....and my father is Joseph, who only acts as my paternal guardian."
I am kind of intrigue about Joseph's life, because christianism asumes that Joseph died early in Jmmanuel's life, the question is, Did Joseph lived enough to see Jmmanuel's ministry as sugested in previous quotes of TJ or more exactly at what age of Jmmanuel did Joseph died?
I know that this is maybe not very relevant, teachings are more important, but it is strange that TJ didn't metion that Jmmanuel buried his father of something like that.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, and now it is our responsibility to act according to this wisdom

Norberto
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
Thakyou for your satisfying answer to my question about our universe. The earth-human population has rapidly increased over the last 300 years from about 0.5 billion to almost 8.0 billion. It would seem unlikely that there would be a sufficient number of spirit-forms in the beyond to satisfy this rapid rise in population.
However, if new spirit-forms were to incarnate, they would be unknowing and they would have to receive an evolutionary boost, so that the human-beings resulting from the incarnations would be compatible with the average Earth-spirit-form evolutionary level.
Also, if the earth population was reduced from 8.0 billion to 0.5 billion, the time spent in the beyond by a spirit-form would perhaps increase by a factor of up to 16x. Evolution would therefore be slowed down considerably.
What is the effect on the spirit-form evolution of the earth population when the population rapidly increases and decreases?
Thanks and Best Wishea,
Charles.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Is there such a thing as underachieving in life or disrupting your destiny? For instance, someone could be a mathematical/scientific genius but he/she ends up being a waiter in a restaurant and never meets their maximum potential.
Mark Gilbo

The_original_dave

Post Number: 247
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

What books do you plan on writing in the upcoming months/years and are you writing any books at the moment?

Salome
David

Scott

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Hello Billy

Dr Greer is one intrepid individual who we must all support in the name of progress towards a better world and towards enlightenment of the truth about the realities of extraterrestrial intelligences and their altruistic agendas.
It seems that his persistent non-embracement of you, the plejarens and the truth that you have delivered is working rather well for his cause in at least providing less distractions and complications for his cause and agends.

Were the plejarens and the federations members responsible for advising Dr Greer about the prudence of not accepting the legitimacy of the truth that you have delivered nor even having anything to do with acknowledging the realities of you so that his caused is further strengthened through the proverbial route that he has decided to go?

thank you billy
Matt Lee

No, there’s neither a connection nor influence between the Plejaren and Dr. Greer.

Mehraein62

Greeting Billy,

I learned that Spirit form of Nokodemjon (Now Billy) will come back to this world again in near future. But maybe not in a position the same as a Prophet or teacher/helper (as it is now).

I wonder to know if this spirit form has reincarnated many times only as a normal human between a one Prophetic position to the Next one?
if Yes, could you please kindly explain how it could be? and why?

thank you very much in advance
Salome
M45

Personalities that belong to that spirit form have incarnated dozens of times between the times of being a prophet of truth.
It is necessary that there are varying time spans between an existence as a prophet because the people need time to digest the prophet’s teachings etc.

Peter_brodowski

hello billy and thanks again
my latest question is in regards to self defense.

if someone is trying to kill me, and i choose instead of killing in self defence, to destroy that persons legs or arms with the hope that this persons loss of limbs may spark a moment of self reflection with a possible positive outcome in the thoughts and feelings of that would be murderer... somewehre down the road.
would my actions be considered cruel torture or reasonable?

thanks again.

If there’s no other way to stop an attacker from killing you, then injuring the other person, e.g. destroying his hands etc., is a reasonable action. It may not be the primary intention, however, to injure a person with the aim that he may learn something; to protect one’s own life is the foremost goal.
If the other person learns something from the injury, then that’s positive, of course.

Getknowledge

Hi Billy,

About what lead me to ask my previous question - at that time I was having a discussion with a sceptic, who brought up the issue about the financial standing of FIGU of which I couldn't answer, so I was asking for that person.

This next one might be a more worthy question.

From Contact 238 (Nokodemion's origins): To begin with, what was the cause of Nokodemion's intitial people's, who he equiped with great knowledge, lack of understanding to degenerate that he must go through the human reincarnation cycle (again) to bring back order, further more why couldn't he help/fix the problem from the spiritual realm, where hes at, without leaving that level, then again, later on what caused the degeneration with his second newly created peoples, with little/less remaining knowledge not exhausted from the storage banks, which we are experiencing the effects of today?

Much love and peace to you.

A direct intervention into the material world from the Arahat Athersata level to perform certain actions is not possible.

(Note by CF: Billy said that I can give you an excerpt from Contact 465 of May 7, 2008. Billy explains to Ptaah why Nokodemion started his mission.
He said that there exists a Creational law (Schöpfungsgesetz) that one certain spirit form “enters the duty of creating (schaffen) the first knowledge and the resulting wisdom for the human life forms so they may learn from it. The knowledge and resulting wisdom of this spirit form emerges from a foundation (Grundstock) that has been created by Creation. This foundation is anchored to the Petale level and is transmitted all way down to the Arahat Arahata level, from where the spirit form takes/receives the knowledge. Through a learning process of the consciousness of the person in question, supplied by the energy and power of the spirit form, this person takes the self-imposed duty as herald of the teaching of truth, teaching of spirit, teaching of life. This is taken/done deliberately and through his own initiative, and he is learning, learning and learning, to then impart and pass on his obtained knowledge or wisdom, respectively, to other human beings and their peoples. …
[this is about one fifth of the entire explanation; the entire text will appear in the contact notes.]

In German: “… Aus Nokodemions Speicherbank geht hervor, dass seine Sonderstellung dessen, dass seine Geistform aus der Ebene Arahat Athersata wieder in die materielle Welt zurückkehren konnte, eine absolute Ausnahme war, die sich mit keiner anderen Geistform wiederholte oder jemals wiederholen wird. Der Grund dafür ist der, dass gemäss einem Schöpfungsgesetz eine für einen Menschen bestimmte Geistform die Pflicht eingeht, das erste Wissen und die daraus resultierende Weisheit für die menschlichen Lebensformen zu schaffen, woraus diese grundlegend lernen können. Das Wissen resp. die daraus resultierende Weisheit dieser Geistform geht aus einem durch die Schöpfung erschaffenen Grundstock hervor, der in der Petale-Ebene verankert ist und durch alle Ebenen hindurch bis zur Ebene Arahat Athersata hinunter übermittelt wird, aus der die Geistform dann das Wissen bezieht. Durch einen Lernprozess des Bewusstseins des betreffenden Menschen, gespiesen durch die Energie und Kraft der Geistform, nimmt der betreffende Mensch seine sich selbst auferlegte Pflicht als Künder der Wahrheit, der Lehre des Geistes, der Lehre des Lebens freiwillig und aus eigener Initiative auf sich und lernt, und lernt, und lernt, um dann sein erlangtes Wissen resp. seine Weisheit an andere Menschen und deren Völkern zu vermitteln und weiterzugeben. …”)

Thomas

Greetings Mr Meier! I would like to ask about the so-called sensor between the material consciousness and subconscious. Even though you can give only shorter answers here, could you please tell us a few details about this sensor other than the fact that it filters information between the the conscious and subconscious? For example, maybe a little about how it works or where it is located in the brain. Any information about this is appreciated. Have a great day sir :-)

It is not a sensor, but a censor. Billy doesn’t know its exact location in the brain.
It would be too much to explain its working here.

(Note by CF: On page 10 of Billy’s book “Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer” you will find a diagram of the censor between the different consciousness forms [in German].)

Thomas2008

In The Talmud Jmmanuel, what were the celestial portals? And could you please give me an answer as to how god is said to have created the three human lineages? As I thought you could only create humans by procreating in the natural way.

The three “human lineages” or races were created on a natural way (sex) or through genetic manipulation by extraterrestrial, by IHWH’s (= self-appointed gods = human beings of flesh and bones).
Celestial portals has been explained before: = Screens.

Earthling

Greetings Billy -

If I may ask; how many lives did your spirit have between Jmmanuel, Mohammed & your present incarnation and what sorts of personalities were they? Also related, any sense of a kindred spirit/'soul mate' upon meeting Jmmanuel?

Thanks,
best always,
Earth person

There were several incarnations. Billy knows a couple of them. But it’s not important to provide further information.
What can be said, though, is that none of those incarnations or personalities, resp., was a hangman.

Syn

Hi billy thanks for answering the last question.

I would like to talk about gilgamesh.

ive heard many differnt versions of gilgamesh. for some reason i keep thinking that gilgamesh has 6 arms and so on.

Just out of curiosity would you know the details of what gilgamesh looks like?

He looks like you and me: One head, two arms, two legs and the rest.

Redbeard

Dear Billy, greetings and many thanks from a fellow earth worm.
My question is, with overpopulation our spirits spend less time between lives. What problems if any could this lack of time to get over (released from) the previous life and prepare for the next life could the person experience because of the short rebirth cycle.
Peace to you from,
Redbeard

A short time-span between incarnations does not lead to problems with an incarnation. Certain things have to be worked out again in a next existence anyway.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thank you for clearing up that the existence of the pubic hair, hymen and appendix are not the result of the manipulation of the creator-overlord.
Could you please explain the natural function of the hymen?

Salome
Savio

It probably serves as kind of a protection against outer influences.

Hector

Hi Billy many times i can't fully realize, fully comprehend the complexity and utter importance of your Mission with your plejaren contacts and figu friends worldwide.

Would it be fair to say/affirm that your assistance/compromise and the effort of those surrouding you (Figu, Plejaren, Figu Study Groups, friends) in the present and the future is the only opportunity mankind has, to not head into complete self destruction....? Or is that affirmation way too exaggerated?

It is exaggerated. There won’t be complete self-destruction.
The people have to learn the truth and to follow it and act accordingly.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

Since we are living in the most serious time in human history it seems like a "special" kind of love is necessary in order to endure the difficult times in the future. Is it possible that some who were in "true love" relationships in past lives have been or will be reunited in this life after a promise was made to do so, thus bringing about a special kind of certainty in love?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Since there is always a new personality in each existence/incarnation (no exceptions!), it is not possible that two persons can promise to meet each other again in a next existence to continue with a “true love”. There is no pre-determination (Vorbestimmung).
The correct way to improve the future is by realizing the Creational laws and commandments, and to live in line with them.

Jamesm

Hi Eduard,

Will you please state the approximate number of star systems or planets that are members of the Plejaren Federation or some other interesting facts regarding it?

I am having some trouble thinking of worthwhile questions to ask yet I have so much that I have not yet read (in Swiss).

Many Thanks
James

No. Billy doesn’t know.

(Note by CF: My answer would be: There are many.)

Tiphereth

Hello again to Billy and FIGU,
I am interested in learning how to accomplish What is being called Astral Projection and also psychokenesis.
So..I am hoping Billy might give me some pointers.
When it comes to the Astral Travel I have been trying for only a few months and seems possible but I cant seem to release.
As for the other I have tried all kinds of techniques yet no progress.
I can only think it is a problem with the way I am linking various stages.
So to be blunt could you tell me how to do it right?
Thank you for listening.

To learn such “things” needs more than just one life and is possible only through the development of the forces of the consciousness (Bewusstseinskräfte).

(Note by CF: I guess that there are several steps missing in your “development” to be able/capable to start learning/performing psychokinesis etc.)

Solar

Dear Billy,

Ptaah told you once, that Plejarans dont use a light years unit to measure distance, because it is our unique invention and completly wrong, because light in space dont always travel with constant velocity of "c". Yet in modern physics the speed of light in vacuum is "a holly constant" and always equal to "c". The constant speed of light for each observer is also a cornerstone of Einstein Theory Of Relativity. My question: Was Einstein wrong? Is his Theory of Relativity based on false assumptions?

Yes, Einstein was wrong. The speed of light is not constant throughout the duration of the existence of our universe. It gradually slows down. There exists a half-life (Halbwertszeit).
For us at the present time the speed of light is (appears) constant.

Thanks

Johnboy

Billy,
Thank you for the incredible job you have been doing to help bring the truth to the people of the earth. It is a monumental task. Keep up the good work. I have been sharing the information with people and friends about various photos and videos which you have taken. One photo seems particularly enlightening. It is the photo you took of Plejaren Alena with the ray gun. This particular photo shows Alena's right hand holding the weapon which had just blown some white target struture apart. When I examined the photo and counted the fingers on her hand, I counted one finger on the trigger, four fingers below that and her thumb. Am I right or does she have six fingers and a thumb on each hand? I hope you are doing well and I wish you the best. Salome.

Alena has four fingers and one thumb exactly as we people have here on Earth. Perhaps you are looking at a bad quality picture.

Norbertob

Hello Billy,
In TJ 15-68 says: "Is he not the son of Joseph, the carpenter, whose wife became pregnant by a guardian angel?"
and in TJ 18-26 says "....and my father is Joseph, who only acts as my paternal guardian."
I am kind of intrigue about Joseph's life, because christianism asumes that Joseph died early in Jmmanuel's life, the question is, Did Joseph lived enough to see Jmmanuel's ministry as sugested in previous quotes of TJ or more exactly at what age of Jmmanuel did Joseph died?
I know that this is maybe not very relevant, teachings are more important, but it is strange that TJ didn't metion that Jmmanuel buried his father of something like that.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, and now it is our responsibility to act according to this wisdom

Norberto

At Jmmanuel’s birth, Joseph was 36 years old (Maria 28 years), and Joseph died at the age of 97.

Kiwiseeker

Greetings Billy,
Thakyou for your satisfying answer to my question about our universe. The earth-human population has rapidly increased over the last 300 years from about 0.5 billion to almost 8.0 billion. It would seem unlikely that there would be a sufficient number of spirit-forms in the beyond to satisfy this rapid rise in population.
However, if new spirit-forms were to incarnate, they would be unknowing and they would have to receive an evolutionary boost, so that the human-beings resulting from the incarnations would be compatible with the average Earth-spirit-form evolutionary level.
Also, if the earth population was reduced from 8.0 billion to 0.5 billion, the time spent in the beyond by a spirit-form would perhaps increase by a factor of up to 16x. Evolution would therefore be slowed down considerably.
What is the effect on the spirit-form evolution of the earth population when the population rapidly increases and decreases?
Thanks and Best Wishea,
Charles.

There’s no effect on the spirit form’s evolution, except that the evolution process accelerates or decelerates.

Mgilbo1

Hi Billy,
Is there such a thing as underachieving in life or disrupting your destiny? For instance, someone could be a mathematical/scientific genius but he/she ends up being a waiter in a restaurant and never meets their maximum potential.

Mark Gilbo

There are many people who do not make full use of their abilities. There are people who quit successful careers to devote their time to other tasks and make new experiences.

(Note by CF: Of foremost importance is how a person is thinking, feeling and acting, and how he/she tries do improve one’s life regarding virtues, with the result of serving as a positive model to others.)

The_original_dave

Hello Billy and Christian,

What books do you plan on writing in the upcoming months/years and are you writing any books at the moment?

Salome
David

Kelch der Wahrheit (Goblet of Truth)
Voraussagen für das 3. Jahrtausend (Predictions for the third millennium)
Gesetze und Gebote des Verhaltens (Laws and commandments of behaviour)
Zur Besinnung (To reflect / Upon Reflection)
Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 10 (Contact reports block 10)
Namensbuch (between 18,000 and 20,000 extraterrestrial and terrestrial names and their meanings)
Geisteslehrbriefe plus Sonderlehrbriefe (Special Spirit Lessons)

All of the books mentioned above have already been written and are in the waiting line for production/publication (by the Core Group members).

Additional: FIGU-Bulletins, articles, letters etc. etc.

Earthling

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy: You've mentioned five other humans of great knowledge & wisdom in current times who have since passed on; Is it possible to mention names?

Getknowledge

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

A question for non-German readers (like me) who haven't read your books yet: What impact does it make in everyday life, from reading any or all of the 45 books and the entire Spirit lessons, that a normal everyday person can expect to learn and benefit on a practical and personal level?

Good vibes to you.
Tien

Cpl

Post Number: 364
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Billy, I hope you are well.

It is said a prediction -- unlike a prophecy -- cannot be changed and must occur. This means the La Palma mega tsunami, being a prediction, must occur. Of course, we know this must occur because our geological science also says it will occur.

The Plejaren have told you that our governments should act to lessen the catastrophe that this will bring if ignored. So clearly we can control the degree to which this impacts humanity. I am proposing a choice of massive engineering undertakings that could potentially reduce the effects of the mega-tsunami to that of just a regular tsunami or even less.

If we were to, over the years, manually dump this immense mountain into the sea ourselves we could surely lessen, much lessen, or even avoid the disaster. It seems to mean just wrong to fatally accept that millions must die when we have the knowledge and wherewithal to prevent a lot, most, or even all of that loss of life.

My question is this: Shouldn't we, as humanity, attempt to avert this oncoming disaster completely irrespective of what predictions say? And isn't this a prediction because it is physically going to occur, and given that we can influence this event can we not turn it into a prophecy so that we can prevent it from happening completely by doing what is physically necessary to prevent it?

I much appreciate your time and consideration,

Chris

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page