Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 26, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 26, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 400
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy.

Once a student truly begins a life long study to learn the spiritual teachings, and is already of a more neutral/positive thinking and of normal intelligence, what will be the likely first signs of change, friends and others will notice in the student, that the general population does not possess at this time. I can assume it will vary, but are there some initial changes that we can expect that can mark a clear evolution, changes not currently part of Earth humans. I realize this will be hundreds of years from now.

salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 409
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

The story of the Nokodemion spirit form is quite fascinating. My question adresses the 144218 peoples that freely decided to contribute/help/assist his mission 12000 million years ago.

The "normal" evolutionary cycle of human beings include 40-80 million years up to the high council level and 60000-80000 million years to reach arahat athersata.

There is something wrong with the evolutionary cicle of those 144218, because it does not match the "regular" or "normal" evolutionary cicle. They all should have already reached High Council level. What happens to them, to the so called "Getreuen", do they stay in the beyond for longer time between incarnations, in comparison to "normal" reincarnation cycles?

Earthling

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy: I recently saw a video of your son, Methusalem. You must be very proud. If the expression 'The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree' has any truth, you have borne fine fruit indeed; quality human being.

My question is: Recently a book came out - "Alien Interview" ; it is supposedly the notes of the nurse who was the sole communicator (telepathically) with the one surviving alien from the Roswell crash in 1947. If I'm not mistaken, you have described those particular aliens as 'androids'. The nurse says the alien was an "IS-BE", with a 'doll body'. A body designed and manufactured to be able to accomplish certain tasks depending on the Is-BE. The alien made up the word "IS-BE" because (from the book) 'the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to "be".' The alien refers to all sentient creatures, including humans, as IS-BEs.

My questions are: (I am hoping you know or can check with your sources) Is the source of this book, who she says she is; the interviewer nurse? Did this telepathic communication take place and do the words in the book correspond to the truth?

Thankyou.

Trevor

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I was amazed at reading the accuracy of your Decoz Numerology Chart that someone posted here at this forum.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6816.html?1166779231

Its based on your date of birth and full name and is totally all software.

I wonder if you have read it? It seems to read your life, talents, personality, ect like a book! Here is just one section of it as an example of accuracy -

Your First Pinnacle (from birth until age 29) is 5

"This is a period that will teach the realities of freedom and expansion. Eduard ,
you will travel great distances, meet many new and interesting people, experience many adventures, and essentially come to know the world. You are in a period of accelerated experimentation and learning. Experience is your teacher.
Your ability with words is greatly increased. You can write and speak with ease. You are also able to successfully promote yourself. In fact, this is the source of much adventure; new opportunities for work, travel, and exotic experiences present themselves with regularity.
You must come to know the true meaning of freedom, which is unconditional love. You give your love and energy without the condition of holding on to a place, a person, or an occupation; and you expect the same in return -- to be loved for what you are, rather than someone who belongs to another. There is a highly
spiritual path offering itself that requires detachment without loss of love.
Many turn away from this and instead choose to maintain a superficial relationship with the world, or with other people.
You must cultivate your talents, especially your verbal and writing abilities. You are likely a gifted salesperson, or promoter.
You must accept limitations as a necessary base for your freedom. Freedom cannot exist without limitations, otherwise you would be without identity, and without existence."

You seem to have had all the best number combinations working for you in your favour throughout all aspects in your life. Its as though your name and date of birth equaled the best combination of numbers to have for your present lifes mission - the Prophet of the Age!

My question is not about if you decided used the power of the numbers to your advantage in this life because its obvious you had. My question is would the prophet of the age have failed in his mission (example - the times you nearly decided to quit, ect) IF he didn't have the current combination of power numbers working for him that favoured his line of work/mission. In other words, if he was born with a completely diferrent name/numerology chart which didn't favour his line of work/mission?

Many thanks!

Jpm

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Billy,

I called you a couple weeks ago...

My name is Jay Minogue and I was pelegon about 2 lives ago...

How about you admit to the forum my identity so i can move on with my life ?

thanks . . .
Jpm has dedicated his life to his neutral-positive spirit consciousness...

Norm

Post Number: 1199
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I have a hard time understanding parallel worlds. On the parallel earths are there exact copies of everybody on them. Or do some people not exist. For example are the Plejarens there as well or do they have copies of themselves performing the same mission.
My Website

Syn

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hiya billy,

how you doin?
i have a question regarding to meditation.

I am having trouble getting into a deep state. not only that but i have trouble in recognizing in what am i suppose to do. As in once i get into a comfortable sitting position and close my eyes and deep breathe, nothign else happens...it feels to me that i am not going anywhere or having little success. Do you personally have tips on helping me get into a deep state of meditation. To add i clear my head with thoughts and think of a place that is quiet and warm with an exception of water crashing unto the beach.

Thanks for helpin :P
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Savio

Post Number: 608
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Recently, while talking about the WWIII, I discussed with James Chu on some issues within the contact 251. We found something unreasonable on the part of those Creator overlords.

1. As human warriors are dangerous and difficult to control, why was it that the highly spiritually evolved creator overlords decided to create human warriors instead of creating robots or androids to protect them?

2. If the creator overlords were not able to protect themselves against aggressors, how was it possible that they were able to exterminate and hunt those human warriors in million numbers?

Can you shed some lights on this?

Best Regards

Savio and James

Davidmg

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am interested in the relationship of our human energy and the nature of the double spiral of creation.

first of all my questions are just thoughts of mine which may not be accurate. But I cannot help but look at the double spiral and think of how much reminds me of the shape of the brain or a seed of a plant.

my question is.

When a human enters a state of consciousness, does the human brain initiate the same directional flow of energy (or creation) as the double spiral of creation does . And if this manifests for this person for the very first time what change happens to the spirit. And thank so much for your time.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello billy,

There have been some concerns in some quarters that the CERN experiment could perhaps pose some scientifc dangers for us all..but these concerns have been swept aside or wholly dismissed by those scientists directly involved in the project itself...

I would have tended to think that those voicing concerns over it are tending to be somewhat unnecessarily and groundlessly alarmist...until recently I came across the following, whilst reading about another ufo contactee (one that correct me if i am wrong has been validated by you as being authentic - however with reservations about pseudo-religious content)

ie that being - Buck Nelson who seemingly was told that our scientist should not.." look for a new powersource in the subatomic world when experimenting in huge tunnels underground...& That their fate will be similair to the Atalants who made their continent to blow up while experimenting with this kind of new power so to speak, that according to them is more powerful than Atomic Power as is currently known"

therefore - was wondering did the P's ever have anything similar to say?? has Ptah spoken at all about possible dangers concerning these kinds of underground experiments??

ok saalome

gib.

Tinrib444

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy, I was wondering If you could give any information about possible ancient ruins on the moon and mars that you may have seen.
Hope you are well. Thank you

Bodhran

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, I hope you are well,

If the population of the planet is reduced drastically and suddenly (eg:7 billion to 1 billion) from an event such as world war three or or other massive earth event, what would happen to the 6 billion excess spirits that may have no physical forms to reincarnate into?
Thank you.
Salome

Tony.

Marcela

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:
Thank you once again for answering my questions; I appreciate each opportunity to clarify my learning through this section of the Forum.
You have mentioned before that the spirit will reincarnate in the same culture and same level of evolution regarding knowledge, wisdom, love; so the spirit will reincarnate in a group of affinity to preserve continuity in its evolution. But my question is:

Due to overpopulation is it possible that this law is being broken and spirits are reincarnating in different groups of society that are not of the same level of evolution. In other words; spirits are being forced to be born in different locations (no education/religious) where the spirit would suffer a setback?
Marcela

Truthseeker

Post Number: 327
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thanks for your last question as you also knew something about Florida to which I was unaware of since I have friends in Florida which is a scary thought for them.

Recently there has been much talk about the Tsunami that will eventually hit the west coast of North America which is a bit of a concern since I know or talked to people who like to vacation on the Oregon beaches, etc. I assume then there's also going to be a lot of water traveling up the Columbia gorge river when this earthquake happens underwater west of Portland. SO by any chance do you know how high these waves will be and how far inland they will travel? Fortunately for me I still live so many miles or kilometers away from the coast in the south corner of Canada, but I worry for others whom I know or have even once known who could potentially get caught in this disaster. So I assume it would be safe then to stay 20 kilometers or 12 miles away from the beach, correct?

Thanks and to Christian, I find your answers are good too.

James Truthseeker.

Jamesm

Post Number: 96
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sir,

What is the Plejaren definition of a human being with regards to variations in physical appearance, please?

Many Thanks

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Norbertob

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thank you for everything. My last question I asked about Joseph, and the answer was really a sorprise!, that Joseph died at the age of 97. Suddenly a lot of questions poped up in my mind, but I can only ask one, so the question is, Where was Joseph all this time? I mean Why he is not mentioned in TJ in the adult life of Jmmanuel, lets say for example at the cross.
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Today I have felt a great Sense of Hope for the Future, in Contrast to the thick Feeling of Ill that surrounded the Republican and Democratic Conventions here in the USA. Although the Man of the Earth (Mensch der Erde) is still commonly unreasoning and baleful (böse) toward his fellow Men of this Planet, it is perhaps possible that some Men (Menschen) in positions of great Might (Macht) are beginning to think rational-perceptively (vernünftig), as though the benighting Bell of Anti-Logos is been sawn open. Do You too feel that somehow there are great Actions being taken to avoid a Third World Conflagration at this Moment? Perhaps it is Russians or Chinese who are doing this, or even Men within the USA? On the one Hand, they are attempting to fulfil the Henoch Prophesies in their religious Insanity, and we see, for Allusion (z.B), the possible Rise to Power of a Woman in many Lands (including Sarah Palin), but on the other Hand, there is a Sense of Light breaking through the Cloud of Lie and the Consequence of true Manhood (Menschheit) supplanting malicious Might Greed. Even if the feral Violence of World War Three does wreak upon the Earth, I sense that thereafter will follow much Justice and Reform, perhaps with the Help of Extraterrestrials nearer our Evolution but above it, such as the Akartians, that will then clean up the Venoms of Radiation and enforce strict Population Control upon the egoistic Earthen Men.

Salome,

- Matthew

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

I hope you are well. I have been very busy for a while, and still I am. One have to challenge oneself and steadily continue to evolve.

Well, I have something which I have read about through links from the FIGU English forum about a Russian boy, named Boris, called Boriska (Little Boris). He talks about having been from Mars in past lives (it should not be possible to remember past lives), and also tells about 2 global disasters in 2009 and 2013 when large parts of the Earth will be inundated by water surges. I am quite questioning about the sources from "Project Camelot", and I just want to ask.

Is this case reliable, and does this speak some truth at all?

With my best wishes and stay well
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Finnish

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

This would be my first question to you.

A lot of people is talking about the year 2012. Many are speculating, that around the year 2012, humanity will step into a new age, and that human will advance in his own consciousness. Now, the year 2012 is only marked as the ending of Mayan calendar, so I think this is all nonsense. But I'd like to confirm my thoughts about this, so my question follows: In the year 2012, will there be any form of mass spiritual advancement, or will it mark the starting of a new age, or is it all just nonsense?

Thank you

Respectively,

Finnish

Scott

Post Number: 1569
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas

My question this time will follow a reprint of my previous question and your response as it was forwarded to us:

Hello Mr Meier and thank you once again for having answered our many questions. I was under the impression, based on FIGU books and materials that I have read, that Arahat Athersata can see the past and the present and the future. In addition to this, I understand from what you have said once that the pure spirit levels do not learn from mistakes but instead they learn by building on their knowledge through logic and creativity. In the book called Arahat Athersata, that spirit level states clearly that one of the five people here on Earth whose task it was to provide public confirmation of your contacts would not come into public view in that respect until around ten years after the book was written. In the meantime, this person has died (like the rest of the five people who had the same task as support for your story) and in fact, this person died far before the tens years after the book was written. In my very limited understanding, this leaves two possibilities: either Arahat Athersata made a mistake or it lied. I was under the understanding that neither of those options was possible. Can you clarify why Arahat Athersata would say something that was not true when that spirit level has direct access to a view of the future as if it were the present? All of your stories and knowledge have all had the ring of truth to my ears yet this question about Arahat Athersata has troubled me for some time and I haven't yet found a satisfactory answer. Thanks in advance for your help. I hope you are well...

Your response:

This has not been a prediction, but rather an announcement about what had been „programmed“ to occur in the future.

You cannot program your future perfectly, because there is always the possibility of “Fügungen” (“providence” is not a correct translation), which means that through the law of cause and effect and resulting interactions the course of things may change.

My current question: If the spirit WE-FORM Arahat Athersata has direct access to the future and the past as if it were RIGHT NOW, then why would that entity make a statement about the future which isn't correct while knowing with absolute certainty that this programmed event would not occur? To me, stating something that one knows to definitely not be true is equal to a lie and I thought that was something that Arahat Athersata was not capable of doing. Thanks for your clarification on this matter and I apologize for my persistence. I am just not clear on certain aspects of this subject. Thank you again for your time...

Thomas

AA does not interfere in material matters/happenings.
AA only reported/repeated what had been decided by a group of people about 13,500 years ago. The task of those 5 persons had been pre-determined in order to help disseminate the truth in the future. However, the premature death of those persons was not foreseen.
The people of that group (of 13,000 years ago) did not sift through the entire future of our last 30 years.
In short: AA did not “scan” the future, but only reported the plans made by material people.

Nenkuro

Hello Billy,

Thank you for your responses so far, and I heard you had a cold, I wish nothing but the best of health to you. My question is this:

Is there going to be a mass sighting of a large UFO from the so called Federation of Light on October 14th, 2008?

(dear moderator, I know the answer might come after the 14th, rendering my question futile. Could you speed things up on the answer just this once? Thanks)

With thanks,

Nir

Well, in the meantime you can easily answer your question yourself.

(Note by CF: This result may help you to identify the quality of that “Federation of Light” nonsense.
Btw: There will be some information about “Blossom Goodchild” in one of our next Bulletins.)

Phenix

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit und Ihre Antwort, Herr Meier.

Bleiben Sie gesund!

Salome.
Adam.

Danke schön.

Peter_brodowski

hey ther billy,
i was wondering, what constitutes an act of meditation.
see, you write that during meditation all thoughts should be shut off, yet in another answer to me you said anylizing ones dreams is a form of meditation. so i'm just curious as how to define the act of meditation. from what i am understanding, there's only 1 true way to meditate, but then there are sub-forms of meditation/meditation excercises.
thanks

Why should there be just one true way to meditation? In fact there are countless ways of how to meditate. Every person is doing meditation each day. Each time a person directs his attention/attentiveness (Achtsamkeit und Aufmerksamkeit) on some object, it is kind of a meditation. If people are concentrating on their work, it is also a form of meditation.

Kingman

Hi Billy.

Once a student truly begins a life long study to learn the spiritual teachings, and is already of a more neutral/positive thinking and of normal intelligence, what will be the likely first signs of change, friends and others will notice in the student, that the general population does not possess at this time. I can assume it will vary, but are there some initial changes that we can expect that can mark a clear evolution, changes not currently part of Earth humans. I realize this will be hundreds of years from now.

salome,

a friend in america
Shawn

The first signs will be showing when you are living a life of virtue.

Hector

Hi Billy

The story of the Nokodemion spirit form is quite fascinating. My question adresses the 144218 peoples that freely decided to contribute/help/assist his mission 12000 million years ago.

The "normal" evolutionary cycle of human beings include 40-80 million years up to the high council level and 60000-80000 million years to reach arahat athersata.

There is something wrong with the evolutionary cicle of those 144218, because it does not match the "regular" or "normal" evolutionary cicle. They all should have already reached High Council level. What happens to them, to the so called "Getreuen", do they stay in the beyond for longer time between incarnations, in comparison to "normal" reincarnation cycles?

There have been long periods when that group of spirit forms had been “laid on ice” (in a waiting position). However, this is a one-time exception, because all other spirit forms in our universe are evolving at normal speed and are finishing their incarnation cycles much faster and at “normal speed”.

All the many descendants of those “Getreue” have already entered the level of Arahat Athersata and have lived through their normal evolutionary cycle.

Earthling

Greetings Billy: I recently saw a video of your son, Methusalem. You must be very proud. If the expression 'The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree' has any truth, you have borne fine fruit indeed; quality human being.

My question is: Recently a book came out - "Alien Interview" ; it is supposedly the notes of the nurse who was the sole communicator (telepathically) with the one surviving alien from the Roswell crash in 1947. If I'm not mistaken, you have described those particular aliens as 'androids'. The nurse says the alien was an "IS-BE", with a 'doll body'. A body designed and manufactured to be able to accomplish certain tasks depending on the Is-BE. The alien made up the word "IS-BE" because (from the book) 'the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to "be".' The alien refers to all sentient creatures, including humans, as IS-BEs.

My questions are: (I am hoping you know or can check with your sources) Is the source of this book, who she says she is; the interviewer nurse? Did this telepathic communication take place and do the words in the book correspond to the truth?

Thankyou.

The Roswell android has been destroyed through the crash.
That “Alien Interview” belongs into the same “Rubbish Department” as is the case with so many other and similar concoctions of schizophrenic minds.

There is no such thing like immortality in our material universe.

Trevor

Hi Billy,

I was amazed at reading the accuracy of your Decoz Numerology Chart that someone posted here at this forum.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6816.html?1166779231

Its based on your date of birth and full name and is totally all software.

I wonder if you have read it? It seems to read your life, talents, personality, ect like a book! Here is just one section of it as an example of accuracy -

Your First Pinnacle (from birth until age 29) is 5

"This is a period that will teach the realities of freedom and expansion. Eduard ,
you will travel great distances, meet many new and interesting people, experience many adventures, and essentially come to know the world. You are in a period of accelerated experimentation and learning. Experience is your teacher.
Your ability with words is greatly increased. You can write and speak with ease. You are also able to successfully promote yourself. In fact, this is the source of much adventure; new opportunities for work, travel, and exotic experiences present themselves with regularity.
You must come to know the true meaning of freedom, which is unconditional love. You give your love and energy without the condition of holding on to a place, a person, or an occupation; and you expect the same in return -- to be loved for what you are, rather than someone who belongs to another. There is a highly
spiritual path offering itself that requires detachment without loss of love.
Many turn away from this and instead choose to maintain a superficial relationship with the world, or with other people.
You must cultivate your talents, especially your verbal and writing abilities. You are likely a gifted salesperson, or promoter.
You must accept limitations as a necessary base for your freedom. Freedom cannot exist without limitations, otherwise you would be without identity, and without existence."

You seem to have had all the best number combinations working for you in your favour throughout all aspects in your life. Its as though your name and date of birth equaled the best combination of numbers to have for your present lifes mission - the Prophet of the Age!

My question is not about if you decided used the power of the numbers to your advantage in this life because its obvious you had. My question is would the prophet of the age have failed in his mission (example - the times you nearly decided to quit, ect) IF he didn't have the current combination of power numbers working for him that favoured his line of work/mission. In other words, if he was born with a completely diferrent name/numerology chart which didn't favour his line of work/mission?

Many thanks!

As the one and only exception in this universe, in the case of Billy his birthdate and name and spirit form were determined. If Billy’s actual parents had been dead before he were conceived, his spirit form would have been borne through other parents at the same time and with the same name.

(Note by CF: Regarding that Decoz Numerology Chart: I think you can expect the same answers for other persons and birthdates as well. If you are analysing what is presented as a result you will find that it is quite general and without specific value.
See my comments in that short quote:
You must come to know the true meaning of freedom (Correctly it should read: “You know the true meaning…?), which is unconditional love. You give your love and energy without the condition of holding on to a place, a person, or an occupation; and you expect the same in return - (Billy surely does not expect anything in return, because expecting anything from anyone is entirely false!) - to be loved for what you are, rather than someone who belongs to another. There is a highly spiritual path offering itself that requires detachment without loss of love. (There is no such thing like a spiritual path that is “offering itself”! The human being either takes it, or does not.)

Conclusion: Dump that Decoz Numerology Chart into the waste tray.)

Jpm

Hey Billy,

I called you a couple weeks ago...
My name is Jay Minogue and I was pelegon about 2 lives ago...

How about you admit to the forum my identity so i can move on with my life ?

thanks . . .

As Billy has said to you on the phone, you should get psychiatric medical help.

(Note by CF: The confusing/confused emails that you are constantly sending to the moderators and other persons are strongly indicating that you are suffering from (self-produced) multiple personalities (i.e. schizophrenia). Therefore you have already been advised to get psychiatric medical help.

Besides, it’s certain that Pelegon has not been a former personality of your spirit form.)

Norm

Dear Billy, I have a hard time understanding parallel worlds. On the parallel earths are there exact copies of everybody on them. Or do some people not exist. For example are the Plejarens there as well or do they have copies of themselves performing the same mission.

Of course each person is an individual, and there do not exist copies of any persons or spirit forms.
Parallel world is an expression meaning a twin or triple etc. universe.
Parallel earths means that there exist other planets etc. at the same location/space, but in another dimension.

Syn

hiya billy,

how you doin?
i have a question regarding to meditation.

I am having trouble getting into a deep state. not only that but i have trouble in recognizing in what am i suppose to do. As in once i get into a comfortable sitting position and close my eyes and deep breathe, nothign else happens...it feels to me that i am not going anywhere or having little success. Do you personally have tips on helping me get into a deep state of meditation. To add i clear my head with thoughts and think of a place that is quiet and warm with an exception of water crashing unto the beach.

Thanks for helpin :P

-Gerald Massey

You cannot expect immediate or instant success. In order to have success you have to practise daily (!) for years. In a German language saying it is said: Patience brings roses, which means: If you have patience, you will first observe leaves and thorns, then buds, and ultimately the flower.

Savio

Dear Billy,

Recently, while talking about the WWIII, I discussed with James Chu on some issues within the contact 251. We found something unreasonable on the part of those Creator overlords.

1. As human warriors are dangerous and difficult to control, why was it that the highly spiritually evolved creator overlords decided to create human warriors instead of creating robots or androids to protect them?

2. If the creator overlords were not able to protect themselves against aggressors, how was it possible that they were able to exterminate and hunt those human warriors in million numbers?

Can you shed some lights on this?

Best Regards

Savio and James

Billy does not know the details, but thinks that the Creator overlords did not possess the technique to construct androids.
And regarding the hunters: Probably some advantages/benefits were promised to groups of the aggressors by the Creator overlords if they were hunting down the human warriors, the warlike peoples. They were hunting and killing their own people.

Davidmg

I am interested in the relationship of our human energy and the nature of the double spiral of creation.

first of all my questions are just thoughts of mine which may not be accurate. But I cannot help but look at the double spiral and think of how much reminds me of the shape of the brain or a seed of a plant.

my question is.

When a human enters a state of consciousness, does the human brain initiate the same directional flow of energy (or creation) as the double spiral of creation does . And if this manifests for this person for the very first time what change happens to the spirit. And thank so much for your time.

The basic principle must the same in everything. Therefore it could be as you suggest. The genetic structure of the genes (the double helix) resembles that of our universe.

Gib_niner

Hello billy,

There have been some concerns in some quarters that the CERN experiment could perhaps pose some scientifc dangers for us all..but these concerns have been swept aside or wholly dismissed by those scientists directly involved in the project itself...

I would have tended to think that those voicing concerns over it are tending to be somewhat unnecessarily and groundlessly alarmist...until recently I came across the following, whilst reading about another ufo contactee (one that correct me if i am wrong has been validated by you as being authentic - however with reservations about pseudo-religious content)

ie that being - Buck Nelson who seemingly was told that our scientist should not.." look for a new powersource in the subatomic world when experimenting in huge tunnels underground...& That their fate will be similair to the Atalants who made their continent to blow up while experimenting with this kind of new power so to speak, that according to them is more powerful than Atomic Power as is currently known"

therefore - was wondering did the P's ever have anything similar to say?? has Ptah spoken at all about possible dangers concerning these kinds of underground experiments??

ok saalome

gib.

Buck Nelson has not been validated as a UFO contactee by Billy or the Plejaren!
What he writes is not true. Obviously Buck Nelson belongs to those “Zukunftsfeiglinge” (“future cowards”), who may be compared with those “scientists” who – nearly 190 years ago – warned that anyone who would travel with the newly invented railway would die, because the human being is not suited to travel faster than horse speed.

Tinrib444

Hi billy, I was wondering If you could give any information about possible ancient ruins on the moon and mars that you may have seen.
Hope you are well. Thank you

Billy saw natural artefacts only that have not been built by human beings, like pyramids and the Mars face. He did not observe objects which were built by human beings.

Bodhran

Hello Billy, I hope you are well,

If the population of the planet is reduced drastically and suddenly (eg:7 billion to 1 billion) from an event such as world war three or or other massive earth event, what would happen to the 6 billion excess spirits that may have no physical forms to reincarnate into?
Thank you.

Salome
Tony.

They have to remain in a waiting position in the cold-storage room (just joking).

Seriously: They have to wait until it’s their turn again (and this could be quite an amount of time).

Marcela

Dear Billy:
Thank you once again for answering my questions; I appreciate each opportunity to clarify my learning through this section of the Forum.
You have mentioned before that the spirit will reincarnate in the same culture and same level of evolution regarding knowledge, wisdom, love; so the spirit will reincarnate in a group of affinity to preserve continuity in its evolution. But my question is:

Due to overpopulation is it possible that this law is being broken and spirits are reincarnating in different groups of society that are not of the same level of evolution. In other words; spirits are being forced to be born in different locations (no education/religious) where the spirit would suffer a setback?

Marcela

No, spirit forms do still reincarnate in the same cultural and consciousness-related region/society. What is different is the periods of life and afterlife = the time the spirit form is dwelling in the Beyond.
Example: A spirit form of a Swiss person who has been educated in Switzerland will reincarnate again in the Western European region, and not in the Sahara desert region.
But the spirit form of a person from Central Africa, who has come to Switzerland as a child and has been educated in Switzerland and continues to live there, may be incarnating again in Europe.

Everything depends on the consciousness-related evolution.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Thanks for your last question as you also knew something about Florida to which I was unaware of since I have friends in Florida which is a scary thought for them.

Recently there has been much talk about the Tsunami that will eventually hit the west coast of North America which is a bit of a concern since I know or talked to people who like to vacation on the Oregon beaches, etc. I assume then there's also going to be a lot of water traveling up the Columbia gorge river when this earthquake happens underwater west of Portland. SO by any chance do you know how high these waves will be and how far inland they will travel? Fortunately for me I still live so many miles or kilometers away from the coast in the south corner of Canada, but I worry for others whom I know or have even once known who could potentially get caught in this disaster. So I assume it would be safe then to stay 20 kilometers or 12 miles away from the beach, correct?

Thanks and to Christian, I find your answers are good too.

James Truthseeker.

20 kilometers is very well possible. The distance depends on the topographic circumstances. The less steep the shore, the farther into the land the tsunami may reach.
In the case of the Las Palmas land slide it is possible that the primary waves may reach 200 to 300 meters.
If a comet would fall into the sea, waves of over 1000 meters are possible around the impact.

Jamesm

Dear Sir,

What is the Plejaren definition of a human being with regards to variations in physical appearance, please?

Many Thanks

James

During the 469th contact of 11th August 2009, Ptaah listed the following different kinds of human beings that they know of:
Humanoids (like the Plejaren themselves and the Earth humans)
Amphiboids (people who resemble animals that live in the water; they live on land and in water, like Asina and her people)
Reptileoids (human-reptilian forms with a skin covered with scales)
Insectoids (human-insectoid forms; their skin having a chitin quality)
Sauroids (human-sauropode form, their skin resembling that of an elephant)
Primatoide (human-primate form with more hair on his skin than the Earth human)
Condicoids (humanoids who are capable to move along through levitation, like the ones who were seen sitting on the roof of the SSSC)
Teropoids (human-birdlike body with a long neck, face and beak-like mouth)
Hydroids (human-fishlike body, who are living in the water, but can leave it for longer periods)
Thermoids (humanoids who are living in hot zones of very high temperature)
Frigoroids (humanoids who are living in regions with very low temperatures)
Aërioids (humanoids who are breathing poisonous gas or living in different gas environments, respectively).
Acoroids (humanoids of humanoid body, whose skin is covered by a fine acid layer, as it is the case with the Trilaner (Trilans).
Floroids (humanlike and diverse plant bodies)
Kentauroids (life forms with part human, part horse-like bodies)
Faunoids (bodies part human, part animals with hooves)
Cheruboids (very light human life forms, with wings with which they are capable to fly)
Seraphoids (very light life forms with a human-animal body, with feathered wings by which they are able to fly).

The non-humanoid life forms are called Peregrinhumanoids, which means strange-humanoids (Fremdartighumanoide).

Note: There are no Reptiloids disguised as members of governments etc. on Earth!

Norbertob

Hello Billy,

Thank you for everything. My last question I asked about Joseph, and the answer was really a sorprise!, that Joseph died at the age of 97. Suddenly a lot of questions poped up in my mind, but I can only ask one, so the question is, Where was Joseph all this time? I mean Why he is not mentioned in TJ in the adult life of Jmmanuel, lets say for example at the cross.

Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

He was a carpenter and was working in his profession. He was older than Maria and did not travel with Jmmanuel to India.

(Note by CF: Billy’s father, just like Jmmanuel’s, is hardly mentioned in Billy’s books.)

Matthew_deagle

Billy,
Today I have felt a great Sense of Hope for the Future, in Contrast to the thick Feeling of Ill that surrounded the Republican and Democratic Conventions here in the USA. Although the Man of the Earth (Mensch der Erde) is still commonly unreasoning and baleful (böse) toward his fellow Men of this Planet, it is perhaps possible that some Men (Menschen) in positions of great Might (Macht) are beginning to think rational-perceptively (vernünftig), as though the benighting Bell of Anti-Logos is been sawn open. Do You too feel that somehow there are great Actions being taken to avoid a Third World Conflagration at this Moment? Perhaps it is Russians or Chinese who are doing this, or even Men within the USA? On the one Hand, they are attempting to fulfil the Henoch Prophesies in their religious Insanity, and we see, for Allusion (z.B), the possible Rise to Power of a Woman in many Lands (including Sarah Palin), but on the other Hand, there is a Sense of Light breaking through the Cloud of Lie and the Consequence of true Manhood (Menschheit) supplanting malicious Might Greed. Even if the feral Violence of World War Three does wreak upon the Earth, I sense that thereafter will follow much Justice and Reform, perhaps with the Help of Extraterrestrials nearer our Evolution but above it, such as the Akartians, that will then clean up the Venoms of Radiation and enforce strict Population Control upon the egoistic Earthen Men.

Salome,

- Matthew

There have been actions for a more peaceful world being taken since ancient times, but the responsible ones have always been a minority. This has to do with the great and negative influence of the religions upon the people in general and especially in governments; and it is those in governments who are governing against the true benefit of the people.

(Note by CF: When in about 800 years from now the religions will have been replaced by the spirit teaching, the future will be open for peace.
However, this will only be the case if the responsible people of today are continuing with their efforts. It is the terrestrial human beings’ task to build their own future, and there will be no Akartians coming to help.)

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

I hope you are well. I have been very busy for a while, and still I am. One have to challenge oneself and steadily continue to evolve.

Well, I have something which I have read about through links from the FIGU English forum about a Russian boy, named Boris, called Boriska (Little Boris). He talks about having been from Mars in past lives (it should not be possible to remember past lives), and also tells about 2 global disasters in 2009 and 2013 when large parts of the Earth will be inundated by water surges. I am quite questioning about the sources from "Project Camelot", and I just want to ask.

Is this case reliable, and does this speak some truth at all?

With my best wishes and stay well

/Baselineplayer

This is not true.

Finnish

Hello Billy,

This would be my first question to you.

A lot of people is talking about the year 2012. Many are speculating, that around the year 2012, humanity will step into a new age, and that human will advance in his own consciousness. Now, the year 2012 is only marked as the ending of Mayan calendar, so I think this is all nonsense. But I'd like to confirm my thoughts about this, so my question follows: In the year 2012, will there be any form of mass spiritual advancement, or will it mark the starting of a new age, or is it all just nonsense?

Thank you

Respectively,

Finnish

The last five words before the question mark portray the correct answer.

Earthling

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy:

Regarding Moses: Did he falsify the 12 commandments down to the 10 of the old testament, or was it given to him already falsified and by whom?

And one more on Moses if I may: I read in your contact notes that he was murdered; how old was he when he died and what were the circumstances of his murder?

Thank you.

Norm

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I think one of the greatest gifts that you & the Plejarens could give to Earth Humans would be Medical & Health related information. My question to you is. Why hasn’t there be more medical & health related information been released in the contact notes & other books that you write?
My Website

Creational

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

First and foremost, I just want to thank you for all that you have done for humanity. My question pertains to Nassim Haramein. what is your feedback with both him and his theory.
Thanks a million,
Love,
Zhila
Zhila,
------------------------------------------------
Always trust the truth seeker, but never the one who claims he has found it!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page