Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 18, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through March 18, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael Horn

The Void is something that does bamboozle the mind. But I think your right. Even if we was had some more information and knowledge about it I think we still couldnt comprehend anything.
I find it hard sometimes to work out and think things over about some aspects of our own Creation.

Can't run before we can walk

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Michael

Post Number: 736
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Of course not.

What needs to be appreciated here is that Randi, as well as CFI-West/IIG, both declared that Meier's photos, films, etc. were hoaxed.

Then they retracted those claims.

Since they both state that they have certain protocols that have to be met to determine if something is authentic (and large cash awards if they do qualify), logically - as well as ethically - it stands to reason that they wouldn't make a pronouncement one way or the other unless they had evaluated the evidence according to their protocols.

Therefore, by first stating that the evidence was hoaxed and then retracting those claims, they effectively state that the case is not a hoax and meets the requirements of their challenges.

So, if they were ethical, honest, etc. the result would be that FIGU would be able to pay for all sorts of wonderful translations in all sorts of languages, among other things.
Michael Horn

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's some varied thoughts on the Void and Absolutem that I'd thought I would share with you!

1. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a flat tire.

2. Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else!

3. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

4. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

5. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

6. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windscreen.

7. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

8. A closed mouth gathers no foot.

9. Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

And last but not least... Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Mat ;)
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Earthling

Post Number: 182
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, regarding money for FIGU for all sorts of good stuff ... its been mentioned here, and I don't know if you are involved in any fund raising efforts, but I would think the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation could be a source of funds for the mission if the case was properly presented, which is where you would come in.

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx

Syn

Post Number: 130
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for some reason i dont think that would fly with billy cause 50$ says skeptics will hop on that the first second they hear about it
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Michael

Post Number: 739
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

I was simply trying to make the point that there's absolutely no intention on the part of Randi and CFI-WEst/IIG to honor an obvious obligation to pay, as their retractions were de facto admissions of authenticity.
Michael Horn

Earthling

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-UFO-Examiner~y2009m2d2-Can-Obama-handle-truth-of-Billy-Meier-UFO-case

Can Obama handle truth of Billy Meier UFO encounters?

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Like it's sooo... not going to happen!!! No matter how good the man is, he's only as good as the House and the Senate and the people behind him. Ignorance (implied or simple) and just pure brain dead stupidity are close kissing cousins!

Look at Billy, just coming out with this makes him susceptible to being hit (murdered/they already tried this and failed-quote me if I am wrong!) definitely, not by us or was it... just luck)! Apply that to the president! Security, is going to stop it before it starts!

It has to be all or nothing act and statement!!!!! Which means that, it just may and I say, just may have to be an intervention from above a so called... show of power or force in front of everyone, maybe even a mass landing, only then... can they not come back to deny it or say it doesn't exist! (The Day the Earth Stood Still!)

Mat ;)
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Syn

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i replied to the obama ufo encounter thing.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-UFO-Examiner~y2009m2d2-Can-Obama-handle-truth-of-Billy-Meier-UFO-case

its getting to the point where i just dont really bother replying because its always the same bs and excuses they throw at us. they need to sit down and actually think.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 412
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Please note: This is a continuation of my posts #382, #384, #386, #388, #392, #394 and #408 previously in this section regarding galactic history, and should be considered Part 8.)

The travelling planet known as the Destroyer which threatened the Sirian settlements on Mars and Malona, had already been actively destructive in the SOL System since long before these ancient times. According to the early data collected by Sfath, this heavenly body had precipitated the worst destructions in too many previous eras in its’ home worlds of the old Lyran regions, before traveling out into the vastness of space on its unpredictable orbit and eventually coming through the SOL system where it has since caused so much destruction. p. 306*

With new discussions concerning the prospects of emigrating once more, quarrels arose anew among the descendants of the genetic-manipulated ones or Genmanipulierten. So a new teaching was introduced by the Wohlgesinnten, which was meant to put an end to the squabbling once and for all, which said that they, the Wohlgesinnten, were the highest existing, the creators and producers to whom one must give absolute obedience and adoration. That was not, however, the opinion and demand of all the Wohlgesinnten and two different factions were formed, the ostensible creators on one side, and in the other, the more benevolent who dissociated themselves from any creator-hood authority. p.307*

Thus, there were quarrels between these two camps, and likewise there were quarrels between the respective followers of both camps among the Genmanipulierten. Finally, it was agreed that everyone on the planet Mars who were willing, should leave in either the direction of Earth or Malona. And at last many people from both camps came together to emigrate, one to the planet Malona/Phaeton and the others to Earth. The emigration to Malona was led by Zenteka and his wife Amalaka who stood beside him. Likewise, there were two emigration leaders to the planet Earth, namely Semos and his brother Passas. p.307*

The atmosphere on Malona was quite breathable and healthy for the new emigrants from Mars just as it was for the first Sirian immigrants who were already living there, since it had corresponded nicely to the atmosphere on the spaceships they had lived on for so many millenniums before. This did not hold true for the atmosphere on Earth, however. So suitable changes had to be created if the emigrants to Earth wanted to live. And just as it had to be done for convicts/delinquents who had been banished to Earth previously, the people went through an acclimation process to adapt to breathing Earth’s atmosphere and to adapt their skeletal bone structure to a stronger gravity. This was required by all who wanted to emigrate to Earth. p.307*

When the Destroyer finally entered the Solar System, everything occurred just the way the scientists had predicted: the Destroyer crossed the orbit of Mars pulling it away into another SOL orbit where it is now. Although Mars by then was mostly deserted, all who had remained behind were killed. Likewise, the planet Malona was torn from its orbit and its population was decimated from about 470 million people all the way down to roughly 14 million. After slowly recovering from this devastation, it increased again to a population of about 52 million people. p.308*

However, many millenniums later, Malona/Phaeton was destroyed altogether as a result of civil war between the genetic-manipulated and the former Sirius area inhabitants, when a river or sea was purposely diverted into the subterranean magma chambers of a huge volcano. The resultant chain reaction of explosions ripped the planet apart creating the asteroid belt of today. However, before the Destroyer passed through, Mars was initially where the asteroid belt is today and Malona/Phaeton was in the orbit that Mars is in today. p. 296*

Meanwhile, the Mars emigrants to Earth had lost all contact with Malona. And those among the Wohlgesinnten, who had elevated themselves to the highest status in the new teaching as creator-gods, vigorously spread their erroneous dogma and no longer allowed the benevolent Wohlgesinnten to get in their way any longer. These producer-sovereigns, took on new roles as god-creators of the earth-human being, seized all the power and spread their false belief-teachings, which contained an absolutely new and erroneous mankind-origin-history and belief system. p.308*

In the course of time, the orbit of the Destroyer decreased to an average by 575.5 years, but has increased again through the influence of the Plejaren such that it is not to be expected again in the SOL System for another 1180 years. If they had not, it would have returned in the year 2255, with disastrous destructive consequences. The Plejarens were advised by the high council to not make any further course changes than this nor to destroy it altogether, for to do so would result in even larger destructions which would negatively impact even planet Earth. p. 307*

Regards
Bob

* Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums

J_rod7

Post Number: 675
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob

Thank you for this AMAZING & INFORMATIVE series of Galactic History.

FYI, regarding the deaths on Mars = The Rover, Spirit, has photographed a Human Skull in the red sands on Mars. Original link to the story and photo, were posted here...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1323.html#POST38610

Bob - GOOD WORK.!!!

PS. Bronzedesk, I just now saw your post #5 above --- Gotta say: I'm STILL ROFLOL. Thanks for posting your wonderful humor.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 203
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

I personally anticipated this eagerly. Thank you for your great summary.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 419
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Chris (Pledja) and Jose (Jbarreto)

Jose, I wonder if you would share with us where you found that information in your recent post #19, under the section Questions To Billy Submitted For Peer Review.

From what I have read thus far of the Meier material, the teachings of Henok/Henoch did not have wide acceptance in his time. From Billy’s book, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums:

Henok, später Henoch genannt, war also der erste Prophet auf der Erde und er war es, der der damaligen Menschheit sehr viel Wissen, Kenntnisse und Weisheit usw. brachte. Seine Lehre jedoch, wie auch die gleichgerichtete Lehre vieler anderer ihm nachfolgender Propheten, wurde in der Regel bis zur Unkenntlichkeit verfälscht, wodurch nur noch äusserst spärliche wirkliche Lehrewahrheiten überliefert wurden, und in der heutigen Zeit sind diese spärlichen Wahrheiten derart in religiösen Darlegungen und Auslegungen verflochten, dass kaum mehr ein Mensch fähig ist, diese herauszufiltrieren und in verstehender Form aufzunehmen. P.204
"Henok, later called Henoch, was the first prophet on the earth and it was he who brought a lot of knowledge and wisdom to mankind at that time etc. But his teaching, like the rectified teachings of many other prophets following after him, were falsified as a rule up to unrecognizability by which only extremely scanty real teaching truth was delivered, and now in the present day and age, these sparse truths are so interwoven in religious explanations and interpretations that no longer is a person able to scrutinize them in an understanding form."

Nicht nur verschiedene Lyraner-Weganer erhoben sich als Götter über die Erdenmenschheit, sondern es waren darunter auch direkte Vorfahren der heutigen Plejadier/Plejaren; und verschiedene all dieser Götter wollten mit roher und brutaler Gewalt die Erdenmenschen unter ihr Joch und unter ihre Herrschaft zwingen. P.204
"Not only did different Lyraner-Veganer rise up as gods above the earth humanity, but also among them were the direct predecessors of the present-day Plejadier/Plejaren; and all of these different gods wanted to force the earth-human being with raw and brutal force under their yoke and under their reign."

Jose, the sentences above occur in consecutive uninterrupted fashion just as I have written them, so they are not separate time periods juxtaposed together. The information about the Garden of Uruk, Gilgamesh and Adam coincide, of course, but you speak in your post about the "tree of life" as a literal thing and not a metaphor. From where did you get that information? I would be most interested in studying it in its’ original German if you could kindly tell me where it can be found.

Kind regards
Bob

Syn

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:-O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCdDRwTcOEk&feature=related

very interesting, ps must be throwin some impulses into the creator of star ocean 4 :-)

-Gerald Massey

Marksmanr

Post Number: 78
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Syn, that is the most impulse-influenced storyline I've ever seen! I had a dream of watching this video last night too!
Reece Stiller

Jbarreto

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Phi_spiral,

How are you?

Thank for asking Phi_spiral.

About the Tree of Wisdom (Tree of Life)

It is written in the Book of Books the Book OM - which I have - about this tree of Wisdom (also known as Tree of Life in a distorted form by sectarians and also in false description in the book of lies the bible you know what I am talking about such apples, serpents, Eva and other lies like this).

I will take note of the exact page and Kanon where it is written and then I will post it here translated for you.

The tree really existed true for real and it was brought by our ancient forefathers from the depths of the Universes - only a female sample of the tree if I am not wrong only one sample of this tree which lived on the Earth in the Gardens of Uruk for many hundreds years. Henok used to teach the lessons of the ancient BOOK OM under this tree.

Be patient please then because I am in the process of translation of another very important texts from the Prophet Billy Meier. Soon I will post it at the translation section. And I will have to type or scan the Kanon where Eritrea and the Tree of Wisdom is described in the Book OM. So it will take a while or else I will post the number of the page the number of the Kanon so you will be able to find it there in the Book OM for yourself in case you also have the Book OM.

Salome and thank you for asking.

JB
José Barreto Silva
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, Please always keep us posted!

Ousa ;)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 420
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jose

If your source is the Book of OM, then I am already familiar with the passage you are referring to and it is found in Kanon 31. But if you examine that passage a little closer it will become more apparent to you that it is indeed a metaphor and not a literal tree. The precedence of the "tree of life" as a metaphor in the Book of OM is established in the preceding Kanons as these sample passages below will show.

Kanon 28, p. 85
21. Zucht ist ein Baum des Lebens allen, die sie ergreifen und üben; und weise und gerecht sind jene, die sie in sich erschaffen und halten.
21. "Cultivation (growing) is a tree of life to all that seize and practice it; and wise and just are those whom create in themselves and hold."

Kanon 30
84. Aus der Frucht des Gerechten entstehet ein Baum des Lebens, und ein Weiser gewinnet die Liebe und Ehre, die Ehrfurcht und den Respekt der Suchenden, Hoffenden und Gerechten.
84. "From the fruit of the just is built a tree of life, and a wise man earns the love and respect, the reverence and the respect of the seeker, hoping and righteous."

And…, Kanon 30, p. 103
154. Hoffnung, die der Mensch begehret, ist ihm ein Baum des Lebens, hoffet aber ein Ungerechter, dann verziehet sie sich, und er tuet einen tiefen Fall.
154. "Hope, that the human being desires, is a tree of life for them, however, hope for unfair things, then forgive within, and with debth."

The “tree of life” metaphor found in Kanon 31 involving Henok that you refer to is probably the creational teachings themselves or the logos.

Regards
Bob

Jbarreto

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob (Phi_spiral)

This is one of the passages of the Book OM:

Kanon 31 starts on page 107 of the Book OM.

552. "Es ward dreihundertachtundsiebzigtausend und vierhundertachtzehn Jahre vor Henoks erseter Geburt auf Erden, als sich zutragete das Geschehen um Semjasa und seine Spiessgesellen, die da getötet waren durch die Todessonnen.

552. "It was three hundred-seventy-eight-thousand and four hundred-eighteen years before the first birth of Henok on Earth, when the events around Semjasa and his companions took place, which were killed there, through the Todessonnen* Translated by J.B.S

Todessonn
*(Todessonnen=Deathsuns= Atom bombs)

The passages of the Book of Book - The Book OM - where it is mentioned the Baum de Weisheit (Tree of Wisdom) is precisely in the passages where Henok tells us about the true history of Earth and where the passage above also is mentioned.

These passages from Kanon 31 are very many, precisely 1400 passages narrated by HENOK.
The exact passages where Henok mentions this tree are these:

Passages Nr. 868,869 and further passages until 881 etc, These passages one can find on the page 155 of the Book OM. By the way the Kanon 31 starts on page 107 through page 173 on passage 1400. All passages are TRUE things which happened on this Earth in very ancient times WITH ATOM BOMBS and also PREVISIONS I said PREVISIONS not prophecies for this precise present Era/New Age where we all, every single one of us live now TOGETHER reincarnated all the same time in the same Era to be witnesses of the evil we ourselves have caused to this planet. Even the very descendants of the evil giants ARE REINCARNATED in the very present Era/New Age right now in a certain region of this Planet Earth I prefer not to mention but these direct descendants of the blood drinkers and human flesh eaters of the past consider themselves the most wise human beings of this Earth which is not the case at all as it was predicted by Henoch at the times when Adam still alive in the Gardens of Righteousness. Even Noah knew precisely about them and what these human would do to this whole planet in the present Era. More I cannot and will not disclose. Read the Book OM to understand, this is not a metaphor but a true situation of life and death we are living in this present time. So it is.

This tree is described as being very similar to a tree which exists here on Earth whose scientific name is Ceratonia siliqua which is also known as Johannisbrotbaum in German language Karubenbaum oder Karobbaum
and in English language is known as Carob or St. John's bread tree.

The fruit of the the Tree of Life or Tree of Wisdom (or as the sectarians and self-deluded and misguided use to say Tree of Life in Paradise) produced fruits which when eaten it had the property of widening/expanding the consciousness of the one who had eaten it.

There was only one sample of this REAL PLANT a plant, a real tree, NOT FROM EARTH, not a metaphor but a sample of a TRUE tree brought and planted here by the extraterrestrials human beings from another planet (planet which is not mentioned in the passages in the Book OM by the way) and was planted in the Garden of Righteousness (wrongly known as Garden of Eden or Paradise by the sectarians and by those not aware of the Spirit-Teachings of the true prophet Billy Meier).

The same place/area where Adam the son of the extraterrestrial human being Semjasa used to live with other extraterrestrial in a time when there were very evil giants which used to feed themselves with human flesh and used to drink human blood and to had sex with animals of the land and of the sea in bestiality and degeneration these giants were descendents of the ancient sons and daughters of the heavens which came along with Semjasa(from the outer space/depths of the Universes or star travellers/astronauts to be more precise).

This history as explained by Henoch WAS FALSIFIED by complete imbeciles/sectarians which concocted the so called Book of Enoch which is very easy to find all over the web but even so...even so falsified as it is the imbeciles were not able to erase the hidden truths embedded in their concoction but one is only able to find/understand it in the falsified/concocted Book of Enoch only after reading and studying the Book of Book the Book OM very deeply in German language.

This Tree of Life/Wisdom lived precisely for 700 (seven hundred years)on Earth in the region/area of Eritrea but did not leave seeds to bear more trees/samples. The fruits were like a cluster of grapes.

This mistery of the Tree of Life IS NOT A METAPHOR but as I said and have learnt with the Prophet it was a real plant of the Nature not existent on planet Earth. I repeat it in order to make it very clear about this subject of this tree.

You can read some excerpts of the Book OM Kanon 31 here at the website of Dr. Jim Deardorff:

http://www.tjresearch.info/OM.htm

Bob (Phi_spiral)

This below is the tree (Johannisbrotbaum - Ceratonia siliqua) which is described as being similar to the so called Tree of Life/Wisdom mentioned in the Book OM

CarobTree
This tree is similar to the Tree of Wisdom/Tree of Life of the ancient times.

Karubenbaum oder Karobbaum
Der Johannisbrotbaum (Ceratonia siliqua), auch Karubenbaum oder Karobbaum

I hope this will help you in your endeavour in the search of the truth. Now you can join the pieces together of certain things which were falsified and distorted beyond recognition in the Book of Lies the book father and mother of all lies on this Eearth which is known by the self-deluded and misguided ones as the bible, bible of death and destruction and slavement of the humankind.

Salome,
José Barreto Silva

Again Bon thank you very much for asking.

All researchs by J.B.S.
Images by Wikipedia.

To close:

Taken from the website of Jim Deardorff (Hi there Jim!)

Explanatory Notes and Tentative Translations
by Vivienne Legg edited by J.W. Deardorff, Dec. 2004 The OM was written down by Eduard Albert "Billy" Meier between 10th May '83 and 9th October '84. (Published in '88 in German.) It's described as "The Book of Books," and as Billy's greatest work. It comprises 77 Kanons of 7,616 verses, over 455 pages. Each Kanon contains a number of verses being a multiple of seven. The parts of OM which, we are told, were in the original Ur-OM written down by Henok (Enoch) (389,000 years before 1984!), were delivered to Billy by Ptaah, via telepathy, also in '83-84. As far as I can tell, it's basically just Kanons 31 and 33, which seem to correspond to the Book of Enoch (1 Enoch) in overall structure, however with persistent differences which relay a profoundly different message. OM's introduction explains that the vast number of proverbs of wisdom contained in OM have been produced in their original and correct form through Billy's own efforts. (Presumably these were also originally relayed by Henok). According to the introduction, these proverbs were known in Lyrian as the Salomonische Weisheit (wisdom proverbs of peace), and were drawn from directly by King Solomon, who was wrongly given credit for them, and who, to a large extent, greatly falsified them.

http://www.tjresearch.info/OM.htm
von Goethe

Phenix

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am honored to salute you today again, respected moderators and all members - fellow students of the Spiritual Teachings of Herr Meier, our Prophet indeed!

Jose Barreto Silva,
Thanks for your contribution and all your work; we owe you a lot.
Together with member Phi_spiral(Bob) you pointed out and, hopefully, helped avoid a potential obstacle for the understanding of the message of Herr Meier: the tendency towards interpretation.

We insist in seeing 'metaphors' and the like, when we should most of the time indeed just read the written words and understand the exact meaning of the exact written words, without any filter and/or interpretation in all good faith - like children. "Blessed are those!"

Salome,

Adam.

Sprechet zur Weisheit: "Wahrlich, du bist meine Schwester, und in dir wohnet die Klugheid, die da ist meine Freundin."
(OM 31:271)

Jbarreto

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Message to whoever it may concern,

People insist in seeing 'metaphors' always in everything and in all Billy´s texts. It is always like this people take for granted ONLY his/hers own considerations and what people think is correct but IS NOT.

It was IN TRUTH as I have learnt with Herr Billy Meier which never uses metaphors BUT ALWAYS point the things straight.

IT WAS A PLANT - from real botanics. A PLANT, tree with branches, fruits etc.

As I said Billy IN TRUTH has written about THIS REAL PLANT a real TREE in other texts which I cannot remember.
I can write to him in person with my own handwriting for him to clarify about this because people are in doubt and seeing metaphors where Billy writes LITERALLY about a TRUE tree (see real BOTANY)
which on this Earth exist another tree SILIMAR/LIKE/EQUAL most like similar I repeat with the TRUE tree of Wisdom which was brought by extraterrestrial human beings.
I do repeat here once again and for the LAST time in order to not let people in DOUBT that is WRITTEN IN FULL letters in the book OM that this tree is described as being very similar to a tree which exists here on Earth whose scientific name is Ceratonia siliqua which is also known as Johannisbrotbaum in German language Karubenbaum oder Karobbaum.
and in English language is known as Carob or St. John's bread tree.

Is is written exactly like this in the passage where Henok/Billy describes the IN GERMAN LANGUAGE with precisely this denomination = Johannisbrotbaum (or Ceratonia siliqua) as being SIMILAR/EQUAL (not the very/same tree in question) BUT the tree LOOKED LIKE, apperared to, WAS SIMILAR to this oneJohannisbrotbaum (or Ceratonia siliqua - CAROB/KAROB)
I am not writing untruths here and it was NOT a METAPHOR although IT IS used in some parts opf the OM as being such.

Period. End of this subject for good to me.

José Barreto Silva
von Goethe

Jbarreto

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,

Hans Georg Lanzedorfer has written a very interesting book whose title is SAAMANA. The book is a romance but written in a very especial form because it contains many of the teachings as given by Herr Billy Meier in a novel/romance form.

The book can be downloaded for free in German language only at this link below:

http://www.lanzendorfer.ch/pdf/romane/samaana.pdf

With book you have many hints and perceptions of the ancient Gardens of Uruk, Gilgamesh, Atlantis and its destruction by an asteroid driven by extraterrestrials onto Atlantis. Very good book indeed to be read by all those who are aware about the True Prophet Billy Meier.

I have read this book in printed form and I recommend it to everyone to learn history of planet Earth in romance/novel form.

SAMAANA

Secrets of the History of the World:
A fantastic novel about time-traveling into historic epoches, extraterrestrials, other dimensions and freely in the whole usual life.
in accordance with Hans G. Lanzendorfer. (this description translated by J.Barreto)

Book Free to download.

SAMAANA

Geheimnisse der Weltgeschichte Ein phantastischer Roman um Zeitreisen in historische Epochen,
Ausserirdische, fremde Dimensionen und das ganz gewöhnliche Leben frei nach Hans G. Lanzendorfer.

26.Oktober 1991

Salome always,
TheJBSower
José Barreto Silva

Amazing website of Hans G. Lanzendorfer, whole in German language. The Website is this one:

http://www.lanzendorfer.ch/
von Goethe

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 421
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jose

You wrote: "...in the book OM that this tree is described as being very similar to a tree which exists here on Earth whose scientific name is Ceratonia siliqua which is also known as Johannisbrotbaum in German language Karubenbaum oder Karobbaum."

and then: "Is written exactly like this in the passage where Henok/Billy describes the IN GERMAN LANGUAGE with precisely this denomination = Johannisbrotbaum (or Ceratonia siliqua) as being SIMILAR/EQUAL (not the very/same tree in question) BUT the tree LOOKED LIKE, apperared to, WAS SIMILAR to this oneJohannisbrotbaum (or Ceratonia siliqua - CAROB/KAROB)"

Jose, can you share with us all where this passage occurs in the original German so that we can all examine it together? I can not find it mentioned anywhere in Kanon 31 dealing with Henok nor can I find it anywhere in the Book of OM for that matter.

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page