Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 21, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through March 21, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1296
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I was wondering WHY....my agenda alarm went off when I was very busy.

Yes, a very Happy and Healthy Birthday to the One And Only....Billy!

Thank You, for another year....of your Knowledge and Wisdom, dear Billy!

And Many Years....still....to come!

Edward.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 260
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Billy!

I wish you the best.

Joe

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm not mistaken Billy Meier is the only Earth human being that is being contacted by the Plejarens. However, I'd like to know if Billy Meier is the only Earth Human being that is being contacted by ETs in general at the moment.

Edward

Post Number: 1303
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Just depends on WHAT you mean by 'being in contact', in general?

Billy's contacts are Face-To-Face, and as I recall, IF anyone of Earth
should/may have some sort of contact with an alien group, it would be in the
form of Telepathic impulses. We must keep in mind, that our Frequency
Vibrations can differ to that of a mentioned group, just as is the case with
the Plejarans. Billy has the possibility to manifest himself within the
vicinity of the Plejarans.

So, the beings would have to be in the same vibration as a (Earth) contact
person; or, like the case with Billy: would have to manipulated the Vibration
Frequency to make a Face-To-Face contact, possible.

And in the case of the Tungusku incident, the beings were compatible, as far
as I/we can make out; but circumstantial destiny brought them to mingle with
the Earth humans.[Use Search Engine for further information]

And there has been, in the past, TRUE incidents of - Physical Examination
Contacts - conducted by certain alien groups. Billy mentioned, a
number of them. [Use Search Engine for further information]

So, as you can notice: there are certain aspects and factors that play part.

And the Evolution State of an individual, would play part, here...too.

But, the Plejarans did once say: if there were other ET groups present here on
Earth, they would leave without hesitating. Due to Evolutional and Vibrational
differences; and which can lead to Conflicts! But they Observe them for a
while before they make contact with them, to than define the purpose of the
alien group's, manifestation.

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 406
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Joe...

To answer the question of physical or telepathic contact by Plejaren... Eduard Albert Billy Meir (BEAM<: Yes...

People like exopoliticians... NO. What is the name of the project UFO exposure or whatever it is called... sheesh... involving Expolitics... NO NO NO... other than the Plejaren… may…be...

Billy is the only non-Plejaren (am not 100% sure of this but am probably very close) contacted on earth by Plejaren physically or by spiritual telepathic contact because he is able to increase his frequency in order to communicate with them and travel with them... The Plejaren are so spiritually advanced “Billy” is the only one due to his spiritual advancement in previous lives... Mohammed, Jmmanuel, Isjeh, Jeremjhe, Elias and Henoch… prophets all… Billy being the 7th prophet, not guru, nor leader… whom can connect with Plejaren ISWH’s and ISRH’s (Kings or Queens of wisdom, like the three wise men) without falling madly in love or putting them off by his lower physical (described as smell) frequency... Intelligence is very compelling… after all…

ET's besides Plejaren: YES… since before Earth year 2000... It is my understanding they are advanced technologically and spiritually from us but endure much physical body pain and narcotize themselves on their long journey from there star system via outposts... some less than five light years away...

Exopolitics by the very name denotes a much lower spiritual ability... Politics... Diplomacy... Lies... all the same level.

The truth of Creation (that force we are all part of... that force that Created all) is found in the cognizance of the truth of itself... directly... not by politics... It does not have to be propped up, it ... IS.

The truth NEVER changes... is non temporal, endures and stands alone.

As to contact with the Plejaren by impulse... the Peace Meditation (1st and 3rd Saturday/Sunday of the month) is in congruence with several thousand beings many of whom belong to the Plejaren Federation and desire peace on Earth and among all beings...

R ô¿ô

Stafath

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward and Joe,

There *are* other ET groups on Earth and there have been face to face contacts.. not like Billy's which are regular contacts but more like 1 and if lucky 10+ contacts (like it is the case with Vlado).

I'm talking about Apunians/Apus. They haven't left their base(es) on Earth, that recent video that Javier posted in PAR seems to prove it (A Apunian airplane like thing caught swooshing past the camera lightining fast in Lima, Peru), plus there is a video on youtube that has been recorded in a earth human passanger transport airplane showing three metallic objects departing from a mountain, again in/near Peru.

And like I've said before.. I'm not gonna argue, I say what I know and I need no pointless arguements.
I don't believe anything.

Scott

Post Number: 1696
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic

J_rod7

Post Number: 627
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe,

There have, indeed, been a number of face-to-face contacts, as well as numerous Telepathic contacts. Such contacts have been documented, and many also verified by Billy.

Please read Contact # 39 (*), wherein Semjase Told Billy there were then up to that time (as of 1975) a total of 17,718 people "in contact with extraterrestrial forms of life, consciously or unconsciously." Of course, we can be sure that number has increased considerably in the following 34-years up to now.

Also, in the Contact # 43 (*), Semjase gives Billy the actual names of many of the true contactees. She additionally tells Billy of several "highly-placed (government or scientist) individuals" which have had true ET contacts, and Billy was told to keep them anonymous.

(*)= Reference Contacts are from: Message From the Pleiades - The Contact Notes of Eduard Billy Meier by Wendell Stevens ... Available from the 'Products' page (bookstore) at: http://www.theyfly.com/

There have also been some posts in the Forum Sections >> The Planet Earth >> ET Intervention on Earth.

One of the more important of these (one of the anonymous of Semjase's list? = from another source) is found in the two-part post as follows...:
Part-1:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/9489.html#POST37003
Part-2:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/8841.html#POST37279

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Cpl

Post Number: 427
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lepinuv.

Re your present Q to Billy. This is answered in the online material if you do a search. The spirit ever evolves from second to second. So in your equation it would be spirit X1 meets spirit X3 (in between was the life of Mohammad which would have been X2 at least, though numbers don't really work when realizing the spirit is ever evolving while in physical incarnation.)

Thus the spirit doesn't meet itself; it meets an earlier, hence different spirit.

If there's time perhaps you'd like to erase your Q and add another if this answers it.

Best,

Chris

J_rod7

Post Number: 673
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lepinuv and Chris

Actually since the Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

One could express specifics mathematically, ...: as =

the [Integral from {t= 0} to {t= infinity}] the Summa of [the differential X1/with respect to delta t1] + [the differential X2/with respect to delta t2] + [the differential X3/with respect to delta t3].

This simplified from the equation which includes wisdom. One could also express the integration of the changes in wisdom at w1/t1; w2/t2; w3/t3 as a separate Integral,
but in fact Wisdom must be considered as UNITY in respect of the Spirit, or X = W.

However, Lepinuv, you must know Billy would not need to see these Equations.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena.

I quote a small portion of your post 406.

"The Plejaren are so spiritually advanced “Billy” is the only one due to his spiritual advancement in previous lives... Mohammed, Jmmanuel, Isjeh, Jeremjhe, Elias and Henoch… prophets all… Billy being the 7th prophet."

Please correct me if there is an error.
Regarding the birth of Jmmanuel.

A special arrangement was required to facilitate Jmannuel's birth resulting from a failure to locate an earth couple with suitable genetic lineage.
Therefore a spiritually advanced female ... Mary was chosen to act as his mother whilst Gabriel a Plejaran became the father.
This combination provided the sufficiently balanced dna structure required for Jmannuel's spirit to enter his intended body for the mission.
Sorta like providing a Mercedes instead of a Volkswagon.

Do you agree that Jmannuel required modified birth arrangements ?

Since that mission 2000 years ago Jmannuel's spirit would have advanced even further so it might be assumed that any subsequent re-incarnation would again require similar special arrangements.

I dont recall it being stated anywhere that Billy's mother was visited by Gabriel so unless Mr & Mr's Meier were particularly advanced how could the same spirit that was previously Jmannuel & Mohammad requiring elaborate birth arrangements suddenly arrive via a normal earth couple ?

This question bothers me. In several places I have read statements which link Billy as a direct descendant of the 6 prophets.

Has he ever himself stated this to be a fact ?
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 83
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez.

If I may “dip in”…

Billy’s spirit did incarnate as those individuals you mention.

I have read descriptions of Billy’s spirit-power induced feats. These however, are “small potatoes” when compared with the ones performed by Jmmanuel.

The requirement for Gabriel’s genetic input was due to the necessity to impress large masses of people with these feats.

In this day and age, such impressive feats were not necessary for the mission, being that the UFO photos would take the place of that as initial gatherers of the public interest necessary for the spreading of the teachings.

About a certain genetics being necessary for a spirit’s incarnation: this must depend on the purposes of the incarnation. If one was born on Erra with our genetics, it would be regarded as “disadvantaged” and would have more difficulty fitting in with certain aspects of their society. And one born here with “real human” genetics would perhaps be too susceptible to other people’s (or certain people’s) vibrations.

As for Jmmanuel having lived only 130 years, compared with the 1000 years of Gabriel, this must be due to the modified gene still being present. It would probably take many more inter-breedings with extraterrestrials to “wash it down”.
David

Rarena

Post Number: 418
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

This is also a question I have as to the ability of the family to continue life after life. So, with that in mind: please know I do not know all the answers nor will I ever...

Since we cannot have the same parents life after life... due to varing consequenses and uncontrolable lengths of each individual lifespan, we must have a spiritual ancestry that does not follow the same exact parallels as our physical bodies take in regards to family.

Our mother may be our son our daughter our father etc. pretty different thinking before we understood what our Swiss friend communicated to us...

Also, David... it is my understanding and of course, I may be wrong, that it is the evolutionary level of the majority of those living on a specific planet... as well as... not being genetically augmented or deleted as the Sirian Overlords did to "our ancestors" that determines lifespan length, it is not just genetics. We have a hard time getting around surviving one hundred years... let alone several million... which many of you reading here... have apparently done so in spirit-form lineage.

To add another point here, our friend who may live on Earth and has a 100,000 plus year lifespan when he dies, he will have only a 100 year lifespan after this long life of which he has only lived 10,000 years. So it is when we die and our CCB gets filled with this life's learning lessons trial and tribulations do we revert to the planetary majority of life lengths or else do not reincarnate till the majority gets to our life length.

The Plejaren feel we "smell" since we are not as spiritually evolved and harbor thoughts very disturbing and evasive to them, due in part because we have such uncontrolled thoughts, feelings, emotions and wisdom comparativly.

Semjase... when speaking to Billy often did not understand when Billy made a joke due to his "earthbound condition". Since some of our collective aspects and psyche and spiritual counterparts are locked onto this planet and we develop specific indigenous coloquilisms inherent to the planet which we happen to live.

Ramirez

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David.

Thankyou.
As usual your explanation makes sense. I had considered this beforehand.

After reading various gnostic texts it appears Jmannuel had from a very early age demonstrated highly enhanced powers though he only came into a fullness of capability after meeting John The Baptist then being taken onboard for a 40 day training seminar.

As an analogy from another post his body was created with the latent potential of facilitating an ADSL 24,000 connection courtesy of Gabriel's DNA but could not fully utilize it before the "techs" finalized some adjustments.
I suspect these techs were John The Baptist, Mary Magdeline & the crew aboard training seminar vessel X who in combination fully opened his connection for maximum capacity.

To compare.
Whilst Billy doesn't perform "miracles" he is capable of various actions but aviods doing any (in public) to avoid unnecessary attention.
His remarkable mental capacity is evident simply by reading just part of the huge volume of works emanating from him and his contacts.

Here is where I dont get it.

Whilst not directly comparable the capabilities of Jmannuel & Billy are similar, just directed differently according to the needs of the mission as you pointed out.
If there were computers & typewriters 2000 years back I'm sure Jmannuel would have been capable of turning out huge volumes of material describing the universal secrets to just about anything plainly evident by example in various gnostic (Nag Hamadi) texts excluded from the bible.

Jmannuel needed special arrangements though Billy with arguably an even greater intellectual capability was born through normal means. (AFAIK)

Then consider historical prejudice against both Christianity & Islam for turning into tools of division, control & oppression, though not through any fault of the respective prophets.

It starts to sound like the Plejaran concluded that in spite of noble intentions "Our Man In Jerusalem" & "Our Man In Medina" accidentally created runaway monsters.
Literally with those two cults alone your up to your knees in blood.

Why would Billy who has caused no societal divisions wish to be publicly associated with two polarizing historical figures ?
Perhaps here we have more of the puzzle figured than most places but try correcting consolidated misconceptions regarding historical religious perspectives plus actual history & see how far you get.
Connecting Billy directly with Jmannuel & Mohammad seems like dousing a fire with gasoline.

Rarena.
It is not family continuity, rather that a special arrangement was required for Jmannuel but seemingly not for Billy.
The objective is identical. Re-incarnate into a human body so why different requirements for the same spirit ?
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy, what I meant with my commentary on genetics was that any spirit can incarnate in any kind of human body, and that there are no special pre-requisites except for what it is trying to accomplish with that incarnation.

The reason why more advanced spirits don’t incarnate in primitive societies is because they have already “been there and done that”, so that more advanced civilizations and races are the ones best suited for them to unfold their creative potential. Exceptions to this must also occur and Billy is one of them, however his lives here also fulfil his creative potential in some way. He is also evolving, like every one of us.

Genetics determines how long we can live, not how long we do live. A life which promotes physical and psychological health can do no more than take us to the limit of what our natural (or in our case unnatural, considering the altered gene) degenerative processes will allow. Billy did mention that successive generations of people who live “evolutionarily” will progressively change their genetic structure and undo the cause behind the premature aging, but this would take a very long time.

As the gene manipulation is discovered and reversed by science during this millennium, what will happen to the masses of relatively young spirits in our planet? Won’t they continue to incarnate on Earth? The prediction of the re-occurrence of wars for many thousands of years to come seems to imply that they will. This contributes to my view that the body is neither crucially determinative in the individual’s behaviour nor a limiting factor of where a spirit may incarnate.

I wouldn’t be too concerned about our “buddy” Gilgamesh. He still has 90000 years ahead of him, who knows in which planet he might be when he dies. Maybe a planet with life forms similar to his own will be found by ours or the Plejaren’s distant successors, or some other race in our galactic federation (as it will be by then).
David

Jbarreto

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok.

Then it is a "bonsai".

No NOT literal a tree BUT a REAL tree. Billy has written about this real TREE elsewhere and it WAS a TREE. If you are in doubt ask him in person about it.

If not then maybe it is/was a "bonsai' then and I am completely wrong and did not understand nothing Maybe an apple tree?? A peach tree? A watermelon tree???

JB

Do not want to write about this anymore.
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Rarena

Post Number: 419
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great discussion here guys...

Billy probably has similar capability as Jmmanual since, it is my understanding... they are equally advanced spiritually.

Jmmanuel had a dynamic personality our Swiss friend mentioned when he met him many years back in time...32 AD... and in the mid fifties if I remember correctly. He was more of a healer than Billy mentioned in an early contact (early C100's or late C90's).

There was a mention in one of the contacts where he bent a coin in front of a group of several people. He vowed not to do it again as it took great energy to do it within his hand. Many might have thought it a parlor trick so it did not really have the same effect as done in Jmmanuel's time.

As to a tree, there is a peach tree from Erra that Billy planted from seed. True to what he says about life reacting to a new planet...it has different sized (smaller) fruit than normal earth peaches. The tree is maybe ten or twelve feet tall so it is not a bonsai although that may be what was previously referred to.

It is interesting that the Om describes the tree of life as a gentle growing. It is also oft mentioned in the Kabbalah.

If we compare ourselves with living objects of the earth, what appears similar to the plant kingdom... our brain and nervous system look somewhat like the anatomy of a plant. If you held it out the brain looks similar to the dicotyledons of a bean and the brain stem and nerves; the stem and roots...

Ramirez

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Further to the tree of knowledge.

Human bodies produce in tiny amounts a naturally occurring substance called Dimethyltryptamine which has been identified through various studies (Dr Rick Strassman) as being a trigger activating functions of the pineal gland which facilitate the mind entering higher or altered states of consciousness.

The human body also produces another naturally occurring substance called Monoamine Oxidase an enzyme which acts as a natural brake on Dimethyltryptamine by constantly breaking it down thereby degrading it's effects.

There occur in nature a very small number of substances found usually in roots or parts of bushes which when ingested NEUTRALIZE the natural braking substance Monoamine Oxidase.

The tree of knowledge most likely had fruit with similar properties to those substances which remove the braking mechanism.

So literally yes .... the fruit of knowledge.
Cheers.

Pledja

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can Billy dig into others thoughts? Im intrigued by this. Does anyone know how one can attain such ability?

Edward

Post Number: 1353
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez....

Interesting summery!

Have read similar input as you mentioned.

Well, Billy did once mention, that there is a certain DRUG, which can Enhance
our - Telepathic - abilities(; but...very dangerous, as most drugs; it even be
like-wise with Prescription drugs)! And with the knowledge, it coming from a
plant-like format, which IS a produce of Nature itself.

Thus, THERE ARE....Plants or even from Trees...with certain properties, which
CAN Enhance our Perception Senses abilities and capacities, of an individual.

But of course, we must make clear Distinction between these (enhancing)
Perceptive Senses utilities, if you will, and those drugs...that can be
deceiving which bare Lies and Deception, though. [Someone mentioned Carlos
Castaneda last week at another board, with the usage of the Peyote cactus;
which is based as a Deceptive application, in the usage of the plant, as
example....; this drug does NOT generate TRUE Creational Knowledge or Wisdom,
but more in the sense of: Self Induced Imagination, if you will.]

Thus, certain drugs from plants as well as trees...DO give us access to
certain Knowledge and Wisdom, which can manifest via our human Pineal Gland.

Thus, the drug usage on Earth is not per se for the benefit of just pleasure,
as the Plejarans also once mentioned.

Thus, certain Sources of Nature DO give us access into the Enigma of Nature
and Creation.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward.

Thankyou for sharing the information.

One important point to consider is that normal human bodies act in balance therefore produce a minute though steady stream of Dimethyltryptamine in a slow regulated release along with Monoamine Oxidase which tend to cancel each other out.

In some people this natural balance fails for various reasons. Schizophrenia along with episodes of delusion & hallucinations have been attributed to insufficient production of Monoamine Oxidase so anti psychotic drugs are used to restore balance.

With drug abuse it becomes a practice to ingest doses of Dimethyltryptamine to temporarily gain the desired affects. The person is thus overwhelming a natural balance provided by Monoamine Oxidase, endangering himself, his sanity & long term health in the process.

Though it might be considered by some as similar to drug abuse ingesting substances which neutralize the affects of Monoamine Oxidase offer a more gentle & natural method of "releasing the brakes" due to the minute volumes of Dimethyltryptamine naturally produced.

The differences in circumstances can be huge.
1. Some unfortunates suffering from unbalanced body chemistry who see visions, hear voices, have fantastic experiences end up in psychiatric asylums.
Natural Inbalance.
2. Some persons who seek an escape from boring reality take drugs for the thrill, adventure & entertainment value provided.
Drug Takers.
3. Then you have shamans & researchers who in safer circumstances experiment with facilitating altered states by taking naturally occurring substances to neutralize the natural braking mechanism provided by Monoamine Oxidase.
Controlled Experimentation.

Another issue to consider is that some persons simply have a pineal gland which is either more developed or receptive than others or have life circumstances more conducive towards experiencing enhanced states of consciousness.

Doubtless shamans in remote areas have negligible risk of ruining their pineal gland through guzzling fizzy soft drinks & munching salty fatty junk food all their lives. (calcification)

You bring up the very interesting issue of what enhanced experiences really are, genuine glimpses of a higher order of knowledge or entertainment.
Visions of Mary, alien abduction, Revelation Of St John etc .... straying well off the mission path here
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 723
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

Greetings in Peace to ALL,

For your interest, at this website from Wikipedia is a listing of many Psychoactive plants. Included in this listing are Photos of many Flowers, shrubs, and trees which have been found to produce natural DMT, 5-MEO-DMT, B-methyl-phenethylamine, Tryptamine alkaloids, and Harmala alkaloids.

Those plants containing the Harmala alkaloids, harmine, harmaline, and tetrahydroharmine, are required to blend with DMT plants for the "Sacred Journey." Harmine and harmaline are reversible MAOIs.

The Shamans prepare for ingestion, the brew known as the sacramental beverage Ayahuasca. The initiate persons for such sacred Journeys, must abstain from sex, fatty foods, and meats for several weeks prior, under the direction of the Shaman.

The Acacia Species is well represented in this classification listed, and may be a 'cousin' of the "Tree of Knowledge"

Main page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_plants

Specific variety: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_karroo

Specific variety: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_aroma

In Peace

Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1722
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Phobol Cheng mentioned one time when she was visiting in her grandfathers (Bhante Dharmawara Mahathera) temple (Mehrauli Ashram) that she observed two beings who appeared to be dark skinned and thin. She had the impression these beings were not from earth. A little bit later these beings had disappeared from her sight. Her grandfather told her that is how they were, one moment they were here, the next they were not. Has anyone come across information who these two men were and where they may have come from?

Thanks
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page