Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 06, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through May 06, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Wildberg

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I couldn't immediately find information about the unconscious in the FIGU shop.

Is it in the Contact Notes, and if so, which?

J_rod7

Post Number: 817
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wildberg,

Welcome to the Forum, Good to see you here.

In response to your concern about the unconscious, my thinking is that the true answer is related to the Collective Consciousness Block = the CCB. For a recent discussion on the CCB, Read this and the following several posts in the Forum...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/46.html#POST40012

There are discussions in these forums directly related to the unconscious. An excellent discourse is given by Phaethonsfire (Jacob) at this link...:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3545.html#POST12063

For more on this, or any subject in the Forum, you will find the Search function at the top of every page to be very useful.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Indi

Post Number: 307
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re the CCB

The accepted translation of the term 'Gesamtbewusstseinblock' has been Comprehensive Consciousness Block or CCB. However, it seems that Billy has decided that he prefers the word 'over-all' to 'comprehensive'.

Personally, I don't agree with the change, as comprehensive means the same thing and enables the continuation and lack of confusion when seeing the CCB referred to all through the literature. I am going to comment on this on the Figu dictionary site shortly.

The CCB (or the OCB if the change is acknowledged) is a term for all the consciousness forms that the human with a spirit uses to guide or navigate through his existence.

The CCB does not refer to anything other than relating to an individual as far as I can see from studying the material. I got the impression from some previous posts that it might be thought to be a planetary consciousness.

Here is a quote from the book Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer p. XXV1:

Ein Block ist also eine Gruppierung oder Gruppe, demzufolge ist ein Gesamtbewusstseinblock eine Gruppe von Bewusstseins-/PersönlichkeitsFunktionen oder -Programmen, wie Bewusstsein/Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Unbewusstenformen und was sonst noch dazugehört, um den Menschen als Menschen zu steuern.

'A block is a grouping or group, therefore a comprehensive consciousness block is a group of consciousness and personality functions or personality programs, like consciousness / personality, subconsciousness, unconscious forms and what else belongs to it to steer humans as people.'

Robyn

J_rod7

Post Number: 821
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Robyn,

Thank you for the clarification. I admit to some confusion on the CCB myself, i.e. an individual block or a block collective of all individuals. Now to change from CCB to OCB may add to more confusion.

In Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Rarena

Post Number: 438
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wildberg,

Welcome to the forum.

Consciousness (knowing one's existence) is far more interesting...

The unconscious is that which is not conscious and the spiritual teachings indicate consciousness is always there even when you may think you are "unconscious". So just using logic, which works here, would be sufficiant to understand. It sounds simple but it is not.

This is a complex area to understand... my suggestion would be to... take the time to find the material and get the terminology right... it will help... The CCB or Total Consciousness Block is the gateway/door between the course matter consciousness... and the fine matter consciousness. There are many more levels in between...

Rod's idea to suggest study of the pathway or the CCB is a good one... Here are some of the contact notes that mention this area of study: C338, C11, C96, Bulletin of 12/21/1977 (C96)...

From the depths of Space

Contact with the Plejaren concerning the depths of space: or for short... Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums...

English is difficult to interpret/translate... German being far more discriptive, as many as eighteen English words ( with often contraditory meanings) can define one single German word.

It takes time to get up the "gumption" to ask the right questions but getting the terminology right helps...

Happy studying...

Salome,
RArena

Wildberg

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answers.

Wildberg

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to all of you.

Redbeard

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnnybalmain, I wanted to respond to you in the appropriate topic in regard to the meditative affirmations, you are right on about how these directed thoughts can make changes. I use them almost every day as I continue to memorize as many of them as possible so that I have them at my disposal whenever I have time or whenever I need to redirect my focus away from negative or distracted and faulty thinking and attitudes.

I also have been given another set of affirmations that came from someone I think the source was from someone from this forum or PAR site and I would like to find out if they are really from the meier materials or not. So here they are.

12 Affirmations According to Billy

Say these every day -10 years evolution in 1 year.

1. Wahrheitlich bin ich die strahlendste Schoepfung der Schoepfungsidee.
( Truly I am the most shining example of the Creation's idea.)

2. Wahrheitlich bin ich in allem Uebereinstimmung mit der Schoepfungsordnung
und mit mir selbst.
(Truly I am in complete agreement with the Creation's order and with myself.)

3. Wahrheitlich wendet sich alles fuer mich zum Besten, denn ich lebe im Erfolg
der Idee der Schoepfung.
(Truly everything turns itself towards the best for me because I live in the
success of the idea of the Creation.)

4. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass es keine Widerstaende gibt gegen meine Erfolge,
so auch nicht in meinen Gedanken und nicht in meinen Vorstellungen und auch
nicht in meinen Gefuehlen.
( Truly I know that there is no opposition to my successes, also not in my
thoughts, not in my imagination, and not in my feelings.)

5. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass ich alles kann und mir stets Erfolg beschieden
ist, denn so ist es.
( Truly I know that I can do everything and that for me success is always the
answer because it is so.)

6. Wahrheitlich bin ich selbst meines Schicksals Schmid und also ein geistiger
und psychischer Magnet, der Gesundheit,Frieden, Ruhe, Liebe,Respekt und
Ehrfurcht und Erfolg und Reichtum an
sich zieht.
(Truly I am myself the master of my own destiny and also a spiritual and mental
magnet who attracts to himself health, peace, calm, love, respect and reverence
and success and wealth.)

7. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass meine Gedanken meine Macht sind und dass ich
damit alles meiner selbst bestimme.
( Truly I know that my thoughts are my power and that with these I define
everything about myself.)

8. Wahrheitlich sind meine Gedanken meine Macht des Bewusstseins und des
Unterbewusstseins, und ich verbuende mich in jeder Sekunde mit ihr.
( Truly my thoughts are the power of my consciousness and sub-consciousness
with which I am in alliance in each and every second.)

9. Wahrheitlich bin ich froh und gluecklich und voller Liebe.
( Truly I am happy and lucky and full of love.)

10. Wahrheitlich bin ich eins mit dem Schoepfungsbewusstsein und so auch mit
mir.
( Truly I am one with the Creative-consciousness and also with myself.)

11. Wahrheitlich besteht mein Leben und Wirken aus Erfolg, denn ich weiss, das
"Erfolgreichste"ist der Erfolg.
( Truly my life and my work exist in success, because I know, that to reach
my highest potential is success.)

12. Wahrheitlich ist mein Leben Erfuellung, denn alles erfuellt sich in mir,
denn ich bin selbst Erfolg.
( Truly my life is fulfillment, because everything fulfills itself in me,
because I am myself the most successful.)

Meditate for Peace today...Matt

Dear moderators if this is too long of a post feel free to modify or delete as you think necessary!

Bianca

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Small correction in Affirmation NO: 6 it should read:
wahrheitlich bin ich selbst meines Schicksals Schmied und also ein bewussteins massiger und psychischer Magnet, der Gesundheit, Frieden, Ruhe, Liebe, Respect und Ehrfurht sowie Erfolg und Reichtum an sich zieht.

Dev

Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome friends,

I was wondering how does one practice correct thinking, speaking and learning?

This is the main area of my interest when it comes to personal development. I find that I often get confused on what is the best way to think. I usually adopt a methodical and analytical approach, which I use especially when reading Sanskrit.I will share this with you:

1. Observe object/statement
2. Analyse the words and trace the etymology
3. Study the meaning of the word-particles and visualise in the mind the word particles coming together
4. Synthesize

Example: the word Sanskrit

1. Observe the whole word Sanskrit
2. Split it up into its word-particles Sams + Kritam
3. Look up meanings: Sams(perfect arranged, uniform) + Kritam(particles/parts)
4. Synthesise: Sanskrit means performed formed or perfectly arranged word-particles

I have used this method to study the etymology of many Sanskrit and Vedic words. Here is another example Sutra.

1. Observe the whole word Sutra
2. Split it up into parts Su + Tra
3. Look up meanings Su(compressed) + Tra(instrument/device)
4. Synthesise: Sutra is a device which contains compressed information

Applying the same method to the word Mantra produces: a mental device or computer. The clue what this mental-device or computer does is encoded into the word Mantra itself in the particle Ma(source) so a mantra is a device that allows one to decode the source; each Mantra has a different source.

This is my favourite method to practice clear thinking wrt clear reading, but I find because it is too analyitical, it is not practical. I cannot use it real life e.g., in sentence utterences and conversations or just thoughts and feeling as they occur to me. If I do then I just end up analysing everything and this destroys the unity of things. It also carries over into my meditation practice where my mind finds it difficult not to analyse all thought-occurences. Moreover, analysis requires time to first cognize the units of what is being analysed and one does not get this amount of time in real-life contexts, one is expected to think and react within a split-second.

So I am wondering if the Plejarens or Meier have said anything on how to think, speak and learn correctly or revealed any natural methods?

J_rod7

Post Number: 833
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Dev,

Beware that such continuous analysis does not become an obsession. Such a one-track could de-rail your Spiritual progress.

Matt Redbeard, post #80, gives some very excellent affirmations. These may be used in the place of a Mantra in the meditations.

Billy gives also some guidance in the art of meditation. This first link is on the 'basics,' from Jacob (aka Phaethonsfire). A short read, and worthwhile knowledge...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_Basics

This next from Billy goes deeper. This is Meditation from Clear Sight, and also includes a 77 step series of practical mantras for use in the meditation. I would even recommend for you to copy and print this out for your own reference.

This is the "Meditative basis to the positive consciousness-bearing," meaning to make a profound positive change in the conscious attitude...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight

Even an exploding Star finds Balance in it's dying grace...:

rstar2

May the Joy in Life be yours today.

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Redbeard

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dev, Rod is right to advise you to not get so obsessive with the analytical thinking. As a thinkers of some magnitude and the power of our minds to create realities I would have to say to you that perhaps you need to take thinking holidays from time to time.
In my opinion I think it would be helpful to you to do mind clearing meditations for a while to find your peaceful center within yourself and this would give you more control. There are few things in life that we can say that we can control but mind is #1 on the list. This is the most sacred ground, if you will, and must be protected and nurtured.

Peace and Calm to you, Matt

Here is an excerpt from Jacob of this Forum- www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_Basics-

Meditation and Thought
Meditation concentration is all about a clear view, clear recognition and clear insight, all these processes are purely observational, this means that there is only a pure observation with absolutely no thought at all, because thoughts pollute the pure observation with elements like value judgements or stray thoughts.
Stray thoughts like "What is for dinner tomorrow?" or "I forgot to close the front door", value judgements like "I am not concentrating the right way" or willful thoughts like "I have to meditate now" or "I must now meditate."
Also any thought that induces a feeling of bliss or happiness are completely wrong because they are generated by the material consciousness and material subconscious out of false thinking and beliefs.
Meditation requires a very serious and objective commitment in order to lead to results.

Dev

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome,

Thank you for your advice. Yes, I do recognise the shortcoming in being analytical all the time, hence why I am trying to become less analytical and more present to the moment - observational. It is difficult, because my mind is very analytical.

The problem is I don't think I understand how one should be observational, even after reading so much literature on it. I need a practical example of how one applies observation to real life and in meditation. Please guide me on this; how does one pratice pure observation in everyday life and in meditation? How do you practice pure observation yourself and what are your experiences with it and what kind of insights do you gain and what form do these insights manifest themselves as?

Ramirez

Post Number: 138
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dev.

Do you listen to music ? What sort ?
Do you have a media player & headphones ?

Have you considered taking in the city sights .... if you are near one.
Observe the crowds going about their way at a railway station.
Birds in the park. River or harbour traffic.

Such activities can be more restfull & rewarding than thinking.

In this statement "Also any thought that induces a feeling of bliss or happiness are completely wrong because they are generated by the material consciousness and material subconscious out of false thinking and beliefs. " Redbeard is making much sense.

Forcefully thinking your way into some ecstatic state will more than likely eventually produce neurotic or even in extreme cases psychotic abberations, whilst relaxing & taming your mind by NOT THINKING will of it's own accord in time produce the serentity you appear to desire.

If there would be a choice, stillness is far more accomodating to wellbeing than ecstatic raptures.
Cheers.

Dev

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I do listen to music. I love listening to meditative and peaceful music/spiritual music if you would like. In fact I am listening to some right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW8IjcOWtlI&feature=related

I sometimes do go out and just observe nature, and I agree with you, it is a very rewarding experience. I wish I could apply it to everyday life, especially in-the-world, where I find I am uncomfortable with people and anxiety takes over.

My biggest complaint in this life is very high amounts of anxiety. This is why I've shut myself off from the world, because it feels uncomfortable being around them. I am not like them, I cannot relate to them, I feel afraid to be myself before them, though I know this is irrational.

Redbeard

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dev, my own personal successes with regard to thought control are best achieved by focused intent and effort at stopping wayward busy thoughts from leading me here and there and everywhere. I read once of viewing your mind like a movie screen with your eyes closed you observe your thought activity and make a conscious effort to keep the screen blank. As a person does this of course thoughts will try to come onto your screen and just like a good usher you send them off out of your theater.

It's taken me some time to accomplish this but at will now I can pull my conscious focus into myself at any moment and refocus and evaluate myself. The ability to stop any line of thinking at any time is a must for self control and to progress toward spiritual evolution much faster.

The use of a candle for concentration exercises is very good too and I will give you the link to instructions that were passed down from Billy through Jacob.

It's takes desire and commitment but it is so worth it.

Peace to all of you, Matt B.

www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Concentration_Exercises

Badr

Post Number: 496
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry guys but will need to put a stop to this discussion, as was done with other members previously. The forum is not a place to give out advice as if members were qualified or professionals at this. Feel free to exchange emails but this forum is no place to give out solutions or remedies to people with serious problems, that need professional attention.

So Reece your post was rejected, as it was out of place and irresponsible to give advice as if you were certified to be solving a condition as his.

Peace

Badr

Post Number: 497
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just so no one misunderstands me, might have sounded a bit harsh. Feel free to continue the discussion just try to make sure that you don't cross a line of advising people in specific things, but should rather stay within the general advice as Redbeard has done above. As advising people with serious problems include a certain responsibility to that person and his well being.

Peace

Witold_czyran

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hypothesis about the Origin of the Thoughts

1.What is the thought?

2.What are the causes of thoughts?

3.What are the causes of thoughts?

4.Where is the thought born?

5.What are the properties of thought?

6.Does the thought have electric properties?

7.What electric property does the thought have?

8.Does the thought have magnetic properties?

9.What magnetic property does the thought have?

10.Does the thought have electromagnetic properties?

11.What function has the thought?

12.How many kinds of thought exist?

13.Where is the memory of the thought?

14.How can you obtain something from the memory of the thought?

15.What obstracts you from remembering more?

16.Does the thought get transmitted from molecule to molecole?

17.How does the thought get transmitted between molecules?

18.does the thought transmit through the mocecules by way of synapse?

19.How can one transmit the thought by way of synapse?

20.What is the synapse?

21.How does the synapse work?

22.What properties does the synapse have?

23.Does the body have an electric network?

24.What properties does an electric network have in the body?

25.How does an electric network in the body function?

26.There are airs in the body; only electric ones?

27.Which airs in the body are only electric ones?

28.Does the body have a magnetic field?

29.What properties does the magnetic field have?

30.How does the magnetic field work in the body?

31.Are there in the body only magnetic airs?

32.Which airs are magnetic?

33.An electric air is equal in women and men?

34.Or in the woman there's the same magnetic air, while in the man it is electric?

35.Does the thought involve the body?

36.How can the thought involve the body?

37.Why does the thought involve the body?

38.Why does the thought involve the body?

39.Does the thought run on electric wires on the body?

40.How does the thought run on the electric wires?

41.How does the thought involve the body?

42.Does the thought involve the vocal chords?

43.How does the thought involve the vocal chords?

44.Why does the thought involve the vocal chords?

45.Does the thought involve the endocrine system?

46.How does the thought involve the endocrine system?

47.Can the thought cause deseases?

48.Which diseases can be cured by thought?

49.What kind of thought can create diseases?

50.Is it possible to stop the thought?

51.How can one stop the thought?

52.Can one observe his own thought?

53.How can one observe his own thought?

54.What's the purpose in observing one's own thought?

55.Can the thought be educated?

56. can you educate the thought?

57.What is the purpose of educating the thought?

58.Can our will influence our thought?

59.How can our will influence our thought?

60.What is the pur pose of influencing our thought with the will?

61.Can one project his thought out of the body?

62.How can one project his thought out of the body?

63.What is the purpose of projecting one's thought out of his body?

64.What kind of thought can we project out of the body?

65.Can the thought be influenced by the external?

66.How can the thought be infuenced by the external?

67.Why does the thought get influenced by the external?

68.By what things can the thought be influenced by the external?

69.Can the thought get influenced by the solar plexus?

70.Why can the thought get influenced by the solar plexus?

Memo00

Post Number: 348
Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

those are just to much questions to answer

most persons here have several things to do (work, family, etc) apart from posting in the forum

and also it is the fact that one should not await for the answers to magically arrive, one must struggle and search for them

if you ask something that is really important for you to know then i´m sure someone kindly will come to answer (if he knows the answer)

also you should also know that patience is something very important, and that the quantity of things that we can really learn and understand in a given amount of time is limited, and so as one should not eat all the food for all day in one meal one should not attempt to really come to know all that is to know about something in one single moment

take care

Marcela

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Witold:

Several of your questions have answers on this forum, you have to do a research of the Archives in the corresponding topic areas and you will find a great amount of valuable information. I have read the brochure: “ How does the mental fluidal force penetrate the cells and organs”.

Great reading and it explains a lot about thought’s origin, what are thoughts, how do they distribute in our body and exterior, etc…

It is a free brochure but you must pay shipping costs.
Salome

Konrad

Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I have a question about "Meditation from Clear Sight" text. Should the sentences be spoken in German, in English (which I understand better) or in my mother tongue (after my own imprecise and probably incorrect translation)?
Salome,
Konrad

Markcampbell

Post Number: 164
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Konrad ;

I have been saying it every day in Engrish for about eight years and the results are apparent to me . Of course in eight years a person evolves a bit naturally . According to Billy , it would be about 80 years of advancement .

MC

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page