Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 18, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through July 18, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 1040
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You are welcome :-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 499
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks , Thomas . The word Lasegnoralin ( created secondly , from 'Diansini Arg Lasegnoralin' = DAL ) contains the root 'Ralin' which means 'Atomic' in this context .

Nice blog you have there , keep up the good work .

Mark

Thomas

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Mark. My blogs aren't as nice or as extensive as Ben's blogs or > Future of Mankind, but maybe they fill a little niche :-) I am mostly just > putting them up for self-reference purposes but if anyone can get some > benefit from them, then so much the better...

Marbar

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the people who do the spirit prayers, when do you pray to you spirit? When do you think is the best time to pray to your spirit? Where is the best place to pray to your spirit?

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

Anywhere and anywhen. The spirit is not affected by these things, and is always and everywhere listening.

Salome,

Tim

Techieatwork

Post Number: 125
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar:

I do it whenever I want to. I don't overdo it.
Whenever there is some doubt.
Whenever there are unwanted / un-invited thoughts lurking around my brain.

The Spirit prayer helps us remember that we are connected to it/him/her.

I interpret that part as: deliver me from error -- which is, forgetting I am connected to it!-- in a way, it is so embedded in me, in every single cell, that there is no separation.

In that part, I am welcoming that connection, so spirit helps me to keep it together.

...So I don't make the mistake of going wandering 'thinking' that I am alone...

Spirit is closer to you than your own breath. To realize that presence, even for a fraction of a second, is most wonderful.

Sometimes there is no need (for me) to say the whole thing. I just close my eyes and feel the spirit inside me. That neutral positivity force beating your heart. You can't get it wrong once you feel that 'kraft'.

Just my 2 cents.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Elba

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2010 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone !! :
Does anyone knows about the correct way to fast?..I never fast before . Jmmanuel states that this should be done for "healthy reasons "..
I looked and I found Andrew's post but he said that fast has to be from 3 to 14 days, and complete isolation (among other things)- For me stop eating ( It's ok)- but I have children and they are on vacation - It's anywhere that I can read more about it ??

Salome
Elba

Memo00

Post Number: 432
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2010 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Elba

I think there are many (non FIGU) books about it, if i remember correctly Andrew recommends one in his old posts. Just remember it should only done for health reasons. (which is very different than saying that you have to necessarily fast to be healthy)

take care

Elba

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes , I know ... I recently went back to my original country to see my mom who is very sick .. I think .. that the stressfull situation .. along with the delicious peruvian food ..made me eat more that I shoul .. When I came back to USA I got sick with everything, flu , sore throat , then stomack pain , then urinary infeccion .. Yes I went to the doctor .. and by now I feel better .. ( with my feelings/thoughs under control) but I think maybe I need a detox ..I had been suffering of IBS (not diagnostic,is the doctors opinion )
But Billy has not teach this topic yet ??
Salome
Elba

-------------
Dear Elba,
I did a search of the available material for any info on 'fasting' from Billy, and all I could find, in a few places were general comments about how fasting can be for various reasons (religious being one), and that it can have health benefits. He does not go into any detail, but as someone else said, there is much on the internet about fasting.

You will have to make up your own mind or get advice from someone off/away the forum how to go about doing a fast for the purpose you had in mind.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on July 06, 2010)

Marbar

Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the people who perform the spirit prayer; I have another question about the spirit prayer.

How is the spirit prayer done physically? What positions do you have your arms or body set in when you are saying the spirit prayer?

I would like some answers from more than two people.

Borthwey

Post Number: 199
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar

The spirit prayer is not done physically... No gestures or special positions are required.

Remember, you're just directing it to yourself.

Davidmg

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar

please review the following document, that should answer most of your questions.

http://theyfly.com/PDF/SalomeMeditation.pdf

Davidmg

Lth

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Actually David's link applies to a very specific meditation and not at all > to prayer. Borthway is correct that there is no physical requirement for > true prayer which is indeed directed to one's spirit and consciousness.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1325
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marbar,

Now the "method of prayer" has been given to you before. I now wonder: where do you have difficulty in this? There is no problem that you ask again. It is essential to understand that you may interact with the Creation when you learn how to interact with your Spirit. From my post 1272 to you:

[" All such Spirit prayers are personal with your own Spirit.
[This is one 'form:'] ...
[ "My Spirit which dwells within me,
[ "Please hear the concerns of my consciousness,"

["(Fill in with what is your concern. Thank your Spirit for the life you have ...
Your Spirit is always awake even while the body sleeps, is everywhere you are, knows you better than your conscious self does ... So go ahead and ask: Please guide me to understand Truth, ... I need to know what is best in my relationship, ... Help me gain Knowledge, ... (ask about your personal concerns, how they may be resolved, etc.) Be thankful for your life)]
[" Close with an "amen" if you like, or simply say "So Be It"]

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

[" At his [Immanuel's] Sermon on the Mount, he taught, among many other things, that it is good to be rich in spirit, to be spiritually balanced, and to continue learning throughout life. Doing the latter is essential so that in the course of many incarnations -- reincarnations -- your spirit can approach the perfection of Creation itself, which created your spirit in the first place, and with which your spirit will eventually reunite. He taught that one's spirit grows in power as it becomes more and more knowledgeable through continued learning converted into wisdom.

[" Also in the Sermon of the Mount, he gave an example of how to pray to one's spirit. This prayer then was altered into the Lord's Prayer by the writer of Matthew. At this time Jmmanuel also taught that although one may receive answers to prayers even if under the influence of false teachings or religions, it is better to receive out of knowledge of the actual truth. In the same sermon he mentioned that fasting can be good for the expansion of your consciousness and spirit. But the need to concern oneself with increasing the knowledge of one's spirit -- spiritual evolution -- received his greatest emphasis. Frequently Jmmanuel advised against accepting false teachings, which he did not hesitate to identify, as such teachings hinder or prevent the growth of one's spirit."] --- From The TJ's Spiritual Teachings --

-- As found here: http://www.tjresearch.info/spirituality.htm

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Then again:
[" The original prayer in German, created by Henoch:...

Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht.
Dein Name sei geheiligt.
Dein Reich inkarniere sich in mir.
Deine Kraft entfalte sich in mir auf Erden und in den Himmeln.
Mein tägliches Brot gib mir heute, so ich erkenne meine Schuld und ich erkenne die Wahrheit.
Und führe mich nicht in Versuchung, nicht in Verwirrung, sondern erlöse mich vom Irrtum.
Denn dein ist das Reich und die Kraft und das Wissen in Ewigkeit.

The German version has a code which has its effect on your subconsciousness, therefore you should really use the German version and not the English one. If the English is easier for you, use English. It is the meaning which Spirit understands.
(Translation into British English) ... (This translation is the "form" of personal prayer)...

["My spirit, you are all-mighty.
Your name shall be honoured.
Your realm shall open (incarnate) within me.
Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold within me, on earths and in universes.
Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.
And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.
For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours in eternity."
] --
-- From Billy Meier Wiki --

-- As found here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Original_Prayer_In_German_Created_By_Henoch

There is no specific time nor form. This example is more 'formal' but points you in the manner. You also may say: "My Spirit which Dwells within me. I pray for your Blessing. Thank you for the Love and Wisdom, that I seek to learn more" The 'form' is not any "hard-and-fast" rule.

Pray when you feel to, wherever you are, anytime you wish to connect with the Spirit. It may help to remember that you ARE a Spirit which HAS a body. It will be your personality and consciousness which is new with each body you take on in each incarnation. The Spirit will (literally) speak to you by way of it's Gemuet to the psyche then from there to Consciousness. Listen for the small voice which may even sound like your own, yet in or near the back of your head. The Spirit lives in Truth and will only answer with Truth. The Spirit grows in Energy from the Knowledge, Truth, Love, and Wisdom you will gain in each lifetime.

Salome - Peace in Wisdom

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Lth

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ly > with the last post except that BEAM says there is no little voice as in a > real or acoustic voice, nor even just as a nonacoustic perception, nor do= es > the gemut communicate with us. We can only use a state of relative balan= ce > in the psyche to check what we learn with our material consciousness agai= nst > what is known defintively by the spiritual consciousness. This in no way > constitues the gemut talking to us, even indirectly.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 521
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there jrod, i noticed you have been sharing some bits of knowledge here and there lately. aswell as advice...
may i offer you some advice?
i advise you to make sure you have your facts in order, exact and precise. for example, none of us are spirits with a body, we are bodies with spirits.
it is embarassing to speak confidently and yet clearly display a lapse of insight.
when i share my own bits of knowledge with forum members, i try to learn something from their reactions, a give and take scenario. But i try hard to make sure i don't get ahead of myself. It is easy to get caught up in being a teacher, because it is so much more challenging to be a student.
i mean well so i hope you understand? :-)
for the sake of spiritual progress, i like to go back and read posts i wrote years ago, it's amazing what new insights can be learned from such a course of action. like seeing a tree in winter, and then going back to see it in the summer, same tree, yet that much more depth.
not too long ago, i realised first hand the importance of the student teacher relationship in life. i became full of joy, after learning my own efforts in imparting knowledge had a positive effect on some people. it made me think of the plejarens, and how they must feel when us earthlings learn from their imparted knowledge. i thought to myself that, the path to love is truly full of joy. then i started thinking about patience and persistance, then about mothers and babies and... well i could go on :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1328
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Thomas, I see you are being 'naughty' again. ...

The Spirit (pure Energy) speaks trough it's Gemuet (The fine-Energy equivalent of our psyche) to our Psyche (Part fine Energy, part Coarse Energy) to our Sub-conscious. When we attune our Consciousness to our Sub-conscious, the important messages may be known to us. Just because YOU can't hear or don't listen to your conscience, does NOT mean that everyone else can't or doesn't.

Hi Peter. Bodies with a Spirit or Spirit with a Body. Isn't it a matter of which perspective you choose? The Body is impermanent, Whereas the Spirit is 'forever'. Since it IS the Spirit which takes a new body with each successive incarnation, it IS the Spirit which has the body in material form.

Salome

J_rod7

Post Number: 1329
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings All Fellow Spirits = Salome

What is the reason for us all to be here? One of the reasons is to find Joy in our lives. A Joyous Spirit spreads an essence to all other Spirits, that life has meaning.

I wish for All to find the Joy of Life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbSe0UrHwP4

The music with this beautiful YouTube video is "The Joy of Life" from Karunesh, from his album by the same name. 6:56 minutes, to receive the full tune. Open full-screen to enjoy the sequence of photos in this video.

Wisdom in Peace

Lth

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jrod I will resist the temptation to argue with you. I will just say that it is not naughty to correct one's peers in order that incorrect information is not spread to those who don't know better.

The source of my information is BEAM, the spirit teachings, and several FIGU sources as well, so I feel confident that my information in this case is correct.

Hector

Post Number: 604
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, the meaning of life is represented by the evolution of the spirit form. The spirit form perfects itself by gaining experience, knowledge, wisdom through consciusness activity. Life (existence) is a process where the consciousness and the spirit continuously develop, evolve, ripen, mature....

Also, let's not forget the duality/polarity in all things; Joy is always integrated with its counterpart sorrow, pleasure with pain, life and death, night and day, matter and spirit....we cannot focus just on the positive or just in the negative. The perfect combination or amount of dual properties brings about what Arahat Athersata calls a hyperunit. Any single characteristic, or property is always incomplete if it is not accompanied by its counterpart. Completion, perfection and evolution can only be achieved by the right mix of dual (antagonic) characteristics or properties.

Hi Rod, I would substitute, replace, trade the word "Joy" for Harmony or Balance. Feeling Harmony or Balance is one thousand times better than feeling (sensing) joy alone. Creational order is based on harmony and balance. Now, let's repeat with me, lol:

1. Das erste Prinzip fundiert in der Existenz des allumfassenden Geistigen des schöpferischen, allbelebenden Geistes, im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

1. The first principle is based in the existence of the all-embracing spirit of the creational, all-enlivening spirit, in that which is spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.

2. Das zweite Prinzip fundiert in der Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit aller Dinge des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also alle Dinge sowohl des Geistigen als auch des Materiellen in Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit gegeben sind.

2. The second principle is based on the equality and equal value of all things which are spiritual, physical and conscious, thus all things which are spiritual, as well as those which are material, exist in equality and in equal value.

3. Das dritte Prinzip ist die alluniverselle und allexistenzielle Schwingung aller Formen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

3. The third principle is the all-universal and all-existential vibration of all forms of that which is spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.

4. Das vierte Prinzip ist die Zweipoligkeit aller Dinge alles Existenten, und so also die Gegenpoligkeit aller geistigen und materiellen Werte und Faktoren in ihrer Zusammengehörigkeit.

4. The fourth principle is the bipolarity of all things in everything which exists, and thus the existence of opposite poles in all spiritual and material values and factors in its togetherness.

5. Das fünfte Prinzip ist das Gleichmass aller Dinge im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

5. The fifth principle is the consonance of all things in the spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.

6. Das sechste Prinzip ist das Gesetz des Zusammenhanges aller in Erscheinung tretenden Vorkommnisse und Geschehen, so also im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also gegeben in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

6. The sixth principle is the law of the connection of all occurences and events which come about, so, therefore, in that which is spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus given in everything spiritual and material.

7. Das siebente Prinzip ist das der allumfassenden Evolution aller Dinge aller Existenz im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

7. The seventh principle is that of the all-embracing evolution of all things of all existence in the spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.

Saalome

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 522
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there j rod,
without creating a so called "argument" let me quote you and elaborate...
"It may help to remember that you ARE a Spirit which HAS a body"
since i am Peter, a physical body, with a personality (because according to what i have read, it's the personality that is Peter), it is absolutely clear that Peter, is not a spirit, however i have a spirit residing in me.
so if i am speaking of myself or another, i am speaking about the person and not his or her spirit.
it's like talking about a previous incarnation and saying "i lived as a doctor in a previous life" when truly that's not the case, as i only ever existed in this one life.
if i am wrong, please show me the error of my thinking. but i am thinking that if we were to ask billy, he would agree that we are not spirits. and further more, you are right in the sense that it does depend on how we view the matter, but regardless, a point of view does not entail a correct point of view, right?

J_rod7

Post Number: 1330
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

We each have our unique perspective of the world around us. This is necessary that all of us are unique in our paths of Spiritual Evolution. None of us here now are yet perfected in Knowledge or Wisdom. We all make mistakes which are necessary for us to learn from. Perspectives do not change the essential Truth, they are our unique views of the same Truth. How is one to say the point of view is "right or wrong" where we see the same Truth. Creation will evolve from the uniqueness of each of our individual manifold paths we take for our own evolution. You are not wrong in your thinking, you are unique in your thinking and that has value.

Salome

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 523
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

with all due respect jrod,
i am aware of the points you note in your post#1330.
a point of view is CORRECT, when it corresponds to the truth. it is INCORRECT when it does not.
i can't tell you what is right or wrong, but i can tell what is correct or incorrect.
we clearly do not see the same truth.
can you admit that your view does not coincide with what is taught in the spiritual teachings, in regards to what a spirit is and it's relation to a person?
not to be a pest, but i am stubborn. It helps me learn.
and i am to assume that we are both of the understanding that this is a respectful conversation regarding spiritual matters? :-)
don't want to give the impression of there being somekind of bickering that might prompt a moderator to step in.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page