Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 25, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through November 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 389
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One who is militant believer of a religion has his/her consciousness development at a low level. IMO, in the next life, his/her new personality is not predisposed or destined to be of a militant religious in nature, but is likely to be born in an environment/family commensuration his consciousness level - everything determined at a vibratory level.

It's just that the new personality is more likely to get affected by militant religious behavior - one one hand because such behaviour thrives in his/her family/societal consciousness level (behaviorally and genetically); and on the other hand, because the spirit form has not had the necessary "learning" in previous lives and hence no major help from impulses from the storage banks.

Possibility exists that the new personality raises its consciousness and overcomes the probability of falling into militant religious mode.

Due to overpopulation, it may be possible that things are not quite happening as they should be.
Salome.
Suv

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 514
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there smukhuti,
i kindly disagree with this statement...
"If subsequent personalities of a musician are compulsive to take into music, that would not serve in best evolutionary interest as there would be thrust in only 1 type of intelligence life after life."
just because one chooses to develop and excell in music, does not mean they can not develop further in other realms of intelligence. after all, a musician can be an avid mathematician, and devoted body builder or nutritions expert.
and how can being a dedicated musician automatically prevent you from developing inter personal cognitions? i do not think creation is so inefficient, after all, how many spirit forms were created in this current material world, and thus, ask yourself, how thourough and mighty the creation really is?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 390
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

I have not said that there is anything stopping a musician in this life to develop his/her skills further in subsequent lives. Just that there is no compulsive urge in his/her next personalities to do so. When the subsequent personalities are introduced to music, it is normal that they would display a natural flair. But no compulsion for a musician in this life to again take up music and excel as musician in next lives also , i.e. free will to develop any other intelligence is not affected from what kind of intelligence a person had well developed in a previous life.

For example, if I am a musician in this live, there is no compulsion for my next personality to take into music. The next personality could very well take a liking to mathematics and be a mathematician. But if he/she is introduced to music in next life, he/she would be display a natural talent, and may readily take to music.

There is nothing preventing a musician from developing other intelligences. But if you look around there are hardly any people who have multiple intelligence which are highly developed and expressed in their lives. You could find great musician, great scientist, great speaker, great etc. etc., but hardly any geniuses (like da Vinci). I doubt that would the case with much higher developed civilisations out in the Universe because over several hundreds of thousands of lives, one should naturally develop all or most of these intelligence to a high degree by virtue of traits of their different personality assumed.
Salome.
Suv

Hector

Post Number: 594
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just want to add that impulses from the storage banks can be positive and/or negative, not just positive. To me impulses from the storage banks represent an evolutionary aid, a tool which is at our disposal in order to extend, amplify, upgrade previously recolected knowledge and wisdom.

The storage banks do save (retain) the maximum relative value or magnitude related to either POSITIVE consciousness attributes (Love, responsability, inner peace, harmony, honesty, modesty, empathy, intelligence, dignity, independence, determination..) or rather NEGATIVE attributes of our consciousness (rage, violence, anger, greed, distrust, fanaticism....) that were acquired by our previous personalities.

If we pursue or strive for good values and positive consciousness attributes (characteristics), we will be hit by impulses which do stimulate such positive evolution. But if we pursue or strive for "bad" or degenerate attributes, then we will be also hit by negatively molded impulses from our previous personalities. Every time we act, decide or think against Creation's Laws and Commandments, a negative consecuence or result is formed, from which we will have to learn something. (Do not confuse with the stupid concept of sin or karma). At the very beginning of my spirit teachings study I thought only the "good" values were saved and stored, but I was wrong. Like everything which exists, impulses exhibit two antagonistic sides, two poles. This applies to impulses from the storage banks being an evolutionary tool.

But, if on the other hand we are talking about the human spirit form, then (from my understanding) only neutral-positive values and attributes are integrated to it. By neutral positive I define anything that is in line (complies with) Creation's Laws and Commandments. After each lifetime, anything which was not in line with Creation's Laws and Commandments is discarded or dropped, and will not be integrated to the spiritform in the shape of knowledge/wisdom. Feel free to correct whatever you consider wrong or incorrect in my comment.

Thomas

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> That sounds about right to me Hector. :-)

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 515
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oops, it seems i have taken what you said the other way around, hmm. i'll have to see where i went wrong there in my understanding :-)
i suppose my intelligence does not lay in the reading category.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 525
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector: "At the very beginning of my spirit teachings study I thought only the 'good' values were saved and stored, but I was wrong. Like everything which exists, impulses exhibit two antagonistic sides, two poles. This applies to impulses from the storage banks being an evolutionary tool."

And that explains why Nokodemjon, with the engagement of the Arahat Athersata level, orchestrated a “steered” stagnation of certain spirit forms as explained in Contact 238,and withheld their reincarnation until the greatest part of all the knowledge stored in their storage banks had escaped, which lasted almost 4,000,000,000 years, as a solution to break them out of continuous cycles of criminal behavior.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If he were to receive negative impulses,does that mean that, the persons 'already negative thinking' is affected and accelerated by these negative impulses...?

i think the negative impulses are used in the next incarnation as a way to recognise & understand the consequences in our minds without acting outside...

We all the time receive impulses(both positive & negative ?) from the storage banks in an unconscious manner..when we do positive things, we will experience positive intuitions inside us and when we do negative things, like i said these negative impulses will be available as a kind of warning to us...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 534
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When the psyche is balanced, then the human does not act impulsively on their thoughts but rather pauses just long enough to exam their correctness within a neutral-positive point of view. A conscious decision is made at some point to entertain the thought(s) further or to re-direct the conscious mind in a different direction with its attention. This can happen so quickly as to be almost imperceptible or it can be pondered over for much longer. When pondered over for greater periods, the ego and emotions have greater opportunity to come into play and have influence.

If I may attempt an analogy, let’s compare the memory banks to a movie. Billy has discussed the negative influence that watching war movies and in particular WWII movies with their graphic violence has on our psyche. For some it may serve as a poignant reminder that war is wrong and for others it may actually serve as a stimulus in propagating it further because of its ability to stir up memories and emotions attached to such events which happened relatively recently in earth history. We may think we have certain issues resolved within us only to find that given the right stimulus they can be rekindled and flame up again. When we make a conscious decision to remain vigilante of the health of our psyche and our consciousness as a whole, we find that the types of movies that we watch, the books that we read and music that we listen to begin to change. I think the same can be said for the types of stimulus we give energy to from the memory banks.

Edward

Post Number: 1858
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

If my memory serves me well: we do not receive Negative impulses from the
Storage Banks.

The Negative aspects are 'filtered out'.

Negative aspects are directly from our Material World(/Consciousness) and her
surroundings.

I think it would be best to say: When we experience Positive Intuitions we
will experience Positive Experiences. And Negative Intuitions being generated
within the framework of our Material World(/Consciousness) would generate
Negative experiences.

Negative Experiences will just contribute to your learning in life. And
accumulate within your Knowledge factor, etc. And from our Mistakes - We
LEARN -, and will be on guard the next time such similar event would/may occur.

That is WHY, we should manifest ourselves in a - Neutral Positive - fashion.

And not lean too far to the Negative and to the Positive. The Equilibrium,
would be the best suited. And in this way, One can have much more Control of
One's Actions, and not act Impulsively, but with True Thought Of Mind, thus:
THINKING.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 433
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Refer this and its subsequent posts by Jacob.
Salome.
Suv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 536
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam

Here is an excerpt taken from Billy’s book, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge, which I hope is also helpful to you:

"Informationen können von den Speicherbänken freigegeben werden durch neutral-negative wie neutral-positive Impulse, indem vom Menschen unbewusst oder unterbewusst von seinen Speicherbänken informative Fakten abgezogen oder bewusst abgerufen werden, wobei der diesbezüglich bewusste Vorgang für den Erdenmenschen jedoch noch in weiter Ferne liegt. Die Regel ist, dass dabei sowohl positive als auch negative Informationen genutzt werden, weil für die Evolution beide Faktoren von Notwendigkeit sind." p.304

Information can be released by the storage-banks by neutral-negative or neutral-positive impulses, by the human-being unconsciously or subconsciously from its storage-banks; or retrieved consciously, a process which still lays a long way off for the earth person. The rule is that both positive and negative information be used because for evolution both factors are of necessity.

"In den Speicherbänken werden alle Dinge sowohl im Positiven wie auch im Negativen in ausgeglichen-neutraler Form abgelagert, um sie dann später auch wieder in dieser Form freizugeben. Der Mensch kann sie dann nach eigenem Willen in dieser neutralen Form in Nutzen oder wieder in rein Negatives oder Positives umwandeln." p.305

In the storage-banks all things are deposited in the positive as well as in the negative in well-balanced-neutral form to then be released again later in this form. The human-being can then convert them by will/intention into use in this neutral form or again into purely negative or positive.

Ramirez

Post Number: 505
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

"In the storage-banks all things are deposited in the positive as well as in the negative in well-balanced-neutral form to then be released again later in this form. The human-being can then convert them by will/intention into use in this neutral form or again into purely negative or positive."

An impulse to acquire ..... through getting a job then buying from the proceeds or robbing a store.

The balanced neutral impulse remains but how to realize it.

I think Smukhuti has described it rather well with regard to compulsive urges in his posts 389,390.

For instance wouldn't it be more beneficial throughout to develop & release non polluting free energy sources than to continue with fossil fuels but then the rewards of all those wars, poverty, competition, opportunity for profit, social divisions, pollution etc wouldn't exist.

This would make life uncomfortable for some who haven't yet learned to control certain impulses.
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 533
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a section for discussion of the storage banks, so please continue any discussion there.

Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks

Robyn

Marbar

Post Number: 153
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question. Since people who don't believe in a creator-god are accused by the religious people (mostly Christians) of not having any morals. Now, for my question. Since memebers of FIGU and non-members try their best to live accordingly with the Laws of Creation, do any one of the FIGU members or non-members say they get their morality from the Laws of Creation?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 560
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most people already have a basic concept of right and wrong ,rather , a well developed sense , so I don't think that much is different in this regard . However, the ethical values of societies in general were established long ago by personalities such as Nokodemion and Henok .

Edward

Post Number: 1911
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

I understand what you mean.

It is said by your mentioned, when not being related to any Religion...: One
having no Moral Values. Which is of course...very silly and very Judgmental of
such individuals interpreting it in such Ignorant manner.

We all have our ideas of good and bad, so to speak, and a Natural functioning
human being, who lives his/her life Naturally, can surely KNOW and Acknowledge
the difference between good and bad. Let us just say, it is a Logical Sensing
/Perception of Distinction, from this individual through his/her life
experience, and accumulated insight and Knowledge from previous incarnations,
I would add. A very - Intelligent - being.

The just mentioned does....contribute in the mentioned human's next
incarnation, it be Directly of Indirectly. Thus, his/her Intelligence stirs
the individual to make the proper Distinctions. So, in essence, the individual
is already living in accordance to the Laws Of Creation, it be Consciously or
Unconsciously.

The Spirit(ual) Teaching(s)...would just be an Acknowledgement for such
individuals, that he/she is living Correctly and to Creational Laws.

The above mentioned would just be TRUE Moral Values at her best!! All within
the framework of NATURAL manifestation....of the individual. Do not think that
any Cult Religion...can top that, no?

But, most of us here, Know and Acknowledge, that our Christian upbringing in
the past was taught to us...Forcefully(Spoon fed)...and which is truly also
due to the Ignorance of those whom taught it to us. They interpreted...Their
version, which is - distorted - as most of us know here, and cling on to it.

If they would Study and Read...the Talmud Of Jmmanuel, than....they should SEE
the difference!? Thus, that what Jmmanuel taught, has more - room/space - for
One to Breathe. Which, of course, is MORE...in contents and substance of True
(Moral) Values...than any Cult Religion, today. Thus: TRUE Morality
manifestation....in the most Natural manifestation, I would say. Nothing -
artificial - about it, so to speak. It is: Authentic.

The Laws Of Creation, the Spirit(ual) Teaching(s) if you will...is just an
excellent supplement, I would say. An Acknowledgement, as I mentioned. A
Confirmation of TRUTH, which is Implemented by the individual. Speaking of -
Natural Intuition -......

Glory to Creation.....[Billy Meier....]

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 273
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion morality is derived from

1] millions of years of evolution{innate sense of morality}
2] by observing nature, its laws and man himself{consciously done}

As everything comes under creation & its creational laws..we can say, that our morality comes through creational laws...if what i said is wrong then my question is, is there any other origins for morality other than the above 2 points...or the creation works through the above 2 points..
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Elreyjr

Post Number: 203
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Just a thought and a wish that this song clearly states "TO WHOM/TO WHAT" they are singing/praying on to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWJiwgjYe5g

The song from Michael Horn said it a lot better:
http://www.breakingthesilencemovie.com/media/illbemyownhero.mp3

When could it be that everyone be emphatically referring to our own spirit?

Jun
My will be done

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> > > > Brilliant! Loved it. This started off my day feeling good! >

Thanks for posting!

Eddie

> > >
[7:-)

Marbar

Post Number: 161
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About forgiving a person, does a person deserves forgiveness even though he or she is not sorry for the wrong they did to their victim?

Is it wrong to not forgive someon?. Please explain. There are some people out there who did many horribles things that is unforgivable.

Edward

Post Number: 1941
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

I would say, that it all depends on - HOW DEEP -...the grief is embedded
within the individual(s) concerning.

For some, 'time' has to lapes in order to generate a state that such
individual(s) can forgive another person. Thus, as you can notice: it all
depends on the individual(s) and the case, concerning.

"Some wounds mend quicker....than others", as they say.

To Forgive someone IS a way of getting it - off your chest(/Psyche) -, as they
say. And can/will Clear One's Conscience; and the (Negative) Load...
concerning.

The Teachings, tell us that we should Forgive and move on further. And not
constantly consume on the past, that, it can disturb our Psyche and ill us
physically, even; and what else more.

Thus, Forgiving...can be very beneficial.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 320
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar, to truly be able to forgive someone, you must put yourself in their shoes. You must try and understand the reasons they did what they did. Once you understand why they did it, it's easier to forgive them. Also keep in mind that sometimes people don't even realize the harm that they've caused, so that could also be a reason why they aren't sorry. And don't forget to forgive yourself.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page