Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 03, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through June 03, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 839
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris.

Explain this please, (as I see no reason to involve this forum with another belief system)...

"Meier’s next incarnation in 2075: Grand Portal, discovery and scientific proof of existence of spirit. The being known as Christ incarnates again to help disseminate this knowledge".

Very mixed information. Clarification is necessary, and actually should have been discussed before this full frontal insert found itself on this forum. This is my thinking. Respectfully.

A little preparation for the sake of others would of been appreciated.

Oh, and why do we need this?
a friend in america
Shawn

Cpl

Post Number: 542
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

I didn't include any information on WingMakers or Lyricus because this is the Figu forum. There have been many visitors to this forum from those two websites and the above post is merely for them to help them get started into the Meier material. When those visitors here see there are approximate correlations they are likely to investigate further.

It is true this post may better belong in another thread. If moderators think it better belongs elsewhere, then with pleasure, move it.

Dictionary terms, even in one's own language, can rarely be "absolutely correct" once we move away from universal nouns and verbs.

The items posted above are, and can only ever be, as stated, approximations that may bear some correlation. They are not meant to be interchangeable in any way. Vocabulary makes its best sense in its own context so WingMakers terms should never be used in place of or to replace Meier's, or the Plejaren terms, nor vice-versa.

Shawn,

Neither the WingMakers/Lyricus or the Meier /Plejaren material are belief systems. The former is a philosophy or posited new mythology for the 21st century while the latter is the spiritual teaching according to Meier and the Plejaren.

"Meier’s next incarnation in 2075: Grand Portal, discovery and scientific proof of existence of spirit. The being known as Christ incarnates again to help disseminate this knowledge".

I think you are right that this may need clarification: All after 2075 should have been bold as this is all WingMaker website explanation. That not bold is the Meier information in the bottom list. The reverse is the case in the upper list.

You do not need this. Neither do many or most here. It is merely for the numbers of visitors here from those mentioned websites to help them get started and to provide an impetus to stay with their investigations here.

There are some people in this forum who are interested in the other sites' material too.

I am sorry if this is seen as an intrusion. Such was not the intent.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 543
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An explanation of any WingMakers terminology can be found with a search at wingmakers.com and clicking on Glossary under Philosophy link.

An explanation of Figu, or Billy Meier's terminology can be found in the Spiritual Terminology Thread under The Spiritual Teaching heading at http://http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1162333621.

This should obviate the need to discuss either sets of terminology in detail here.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 544
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators:

I tend to agree with Randy's perhaps unstated implication that these last 5 or six posts would be better under another section; probably Help Wanted under the heading General.

Please feel free to move it all there if you think that would be better. I posted here because the earlier version was posted here and it only met with appreciative feedback.
Chris

Rarena

Post Number: 641
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This forum is for the discussion of the spiritual teaching as described by Billy Meier and the Plejaren.

The terminology of another group unrelated with conflicting terminology and concepts... does not correlate with the spiritual teaching nor is it, for reasons of clarity, relevent to include it.

The truth stands on it's own... with no need to correlate with anything other than itself.

Scott

Post Number: 2079
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your comments, I think it would be better and easier to get back to the topic heading than moving these posts :-)

Scott

Kingman

Post Number: 840
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the clarification Chris.
a friend in america
Shawn

Dan_c

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm just wondering, is there any specific way to interpret dreams? I can't remember any dreams recently that I have enjoyed because the feelings in them haven't been all that pleasant. Just sort of gray, semi dark and generally dull and boring. Like sitting in a greyhound bus station in some strange city on a cloudy drizzly day with a bunch of my old classmates from when I was a kid, none of which I had any particular attachment to... Just indifferent. Not enemies and not warm loving friends either. In the morning when I wake up, I do not want to even think about these kinds of things! SO DULL!! I just want to have a pleasant day. I don't like my dreams and I have no idea what they mean, but I can't stand being in those states of mind. Throws off my whole day! It's so blah... Yuk! Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on what that pattern might be about?

Warm regards.

Daniel

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 131
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Daniel,

Regarding your post #9. Have you done the dream meditation exercise prior to falling asleep?

I personally have had great success with the dream meditation. After a few nights of this exercise, the dreams began to show clarity and significance. You must direct your consciousness awareness towards what you seek. I had purpose and expectation for specific things.

I learned from Jacob, that it is almost impossible for others to interpret your dreams due to the lack of the whole of the dream; something the dreamer only experiences and is to associate with his her life and occurring events.

Try the dream meditation exercise if you have not done them repetitively and consistently.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Aburns87

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

use dreammoods.com to translate it... take all the symbols that you remember, translate them, then combine the meanings to get an idea of what your subconscious is trying to relay to you...

Dan_c

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie and Andrew. I will look into the meditation for sure.

Salome! :-)

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators: I've wavered between this section and 'Ancient Earth History', but I've settled on posting here as the best place, please feel free to relocate if you feel it appropriate.

Having mostly been on a hiatus from the forum for the last year or so, and I expect this will continue, I nonetheless wished to drop a note to the forum-members. For those who are interested in studying some of the other great thinkers and writers of recent memory, in addition to the many wonderful books that are available from Billy, I highly recommend the works of Leo Tolstoy, particularly his collections of essays on various topics.

While it is true that he was, ostensibly, a religious man, I have been studying many of his books and essays, and I must say that while there are some things that he was incorrect about, and as can be expected he used some terminology incorrectly, for the most part he was a wise and intelligent man. In one of his essays on religion, he wrote the following:

"True religion is a relation, accordant with reason and knowledge, which man establishes with the infinite life surrounding him, and it is such as binds his life to that infinity and guides his conduct."

Tolstoy also wrote a very good essay entitled 'Why Do Men Stupefy Themselves?' in which he explores the basic motivation for humans use of intoxicants ranging from alcohol and tobacco to opium and hash, etc. In this essay he also speaks of the 'two beings' which live within every man; one the spiritual, thinking being and the other the base, animal being (as it were) -- he speaks of how the spiritual being that resides within every man only observes man's conduct, coinciding with the man's actions when approving and diverging and supplying the twinges of what is commonly called conscience when disapproving.

All in all, most of his observations and essays seem to coincide very much with the spirit teachings, so to those serious students of these matters, again, I strongly recommend reading his essays.

Peace;

- Gaia
gaiawingz.wordpress.com

Sauroman11

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I had many weird experiences during meditation and alteration of consciousness state(waking up). When I started meditating for the first time and later I started seeing purple/indigo disc in front of eyes, sometimes it looks like spinning swirl. I also can feel pressure, cooling sensation in forehead, between eyebrows. Occasionally I can feel that area is pulsating. Moreover if put something sharp near that area I can feel it even if object is at 3-5cm distance.
The only explanation I found is that it is third eye chakra opening according to hindu tradition.
What Eduard Albert Meier thinks about theory of chakras or what is his explanation?

Jacob

Post Number: 620
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the Spirit teaching the chakra teaching is a false teaching, there are no 'wheels' of energy inside a human being.
There are several nerve centers in the human body/psyche, of which the brain (consciousness-forms) and the solar plexus (feelings/empathy) are the most important.
For the rest the left hand, right hand, spine, left foot and right foot are important concentrations of nerves which have an important influence on the human psyche and consciousness.

The disc you explain could be the effect of focussing ones attention on one spot, this is not a chakra or true meditative effect.
With meditation you start to focus, without any thought whatsoever on your breathing, exactly on the air passing in and out of your nostrils, since this is a natural process, which must not be changed by willingly breathing faster or slower.
Just the focus on the breathing-in, breathing-out is meditative exercise.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 643
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are only effects of the electrical impulses of the eye , which are always present when you close your eyes ; but this is different because of your concentration , length of time with eyes closed , attention to detail , etc.

Sauroman11

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But why I see exactly purple circle/swirl? And why I have pressure, pulsation sensation between eyebrows?
I had even more strange experiences. For example after meditation when I look at something bright and closing eyes I can see flickering. Moreover during deep meditation I can hear sound reminding morse code or windshimes. It is very quiet but I can still hear it with ears clogged.
Explanations would be appreciated.

Sauroman11

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see nobody can answer. Maybe you know what is white(some report it having purple tint) circle which people see during NDE?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sauroman11
(post#19)

The answers to your questions my friend are easily found in the Goblet of Truth (where I found them for myself).

I had an NDE and did not see any white or purple or any other color tint, circle or swirl. This differs with each person experiencing a near death experience of course. I can tell you that any subconsciously perceived understandings and knowledge will influence what you experience. The color white dominates everyone's thought of purity and spirituality. So one would manifest that in some shape or form (your clothing, the floor of the tunnel, any angels and so forth). The purple is associated with Jesus Christ, the second coming and the status of his being the 'redeemer.'

These are all subconscious neural net programmings that are undetectable until we delve into the teachings and slowly they surface and must be confronted and evaluated in order to dissolve them and gain cognitions. Copy & paste the following to your web browser where all of this is intelligently explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkI8LD24y0&feature=related

You may wish to reevaluate what impressions you may have been exposed to during your life (from childhood to now) that drew various pictures of what pertains to spirituality and the like.

This could lead to some fascinating cognitions for you.

Based on my own personal experience thus far, study the Goblet of Truth and you will gain answers to these questions and cause these subconscious programmings to surface and thereby you will gain some interesting cognitions. All of these visual and temporal experiences of yours are related to our power of the Consciousness (whether in or out of the body). So herein is 'evidence' of it for you.

When you study the Goblet of Truth in seeking answers, subject your query to your Consciousness and it will open up passages through your studies to you. Casually reading the Goblet of Truth may not reward you with the same results as directing your concerns, questions or ideas to your Consciousness to assist in unearthing the information locked in within the pages of the Goblet of Truth.

Hope this was helpful. Good post. Here is that link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkI8LD24y0&feature=related

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Cpl

Post Number: 550
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seeing white and also golden yellow can be an indication of lack of oxygen in the brain.
Chris

Smukhuti

Post Number: 588
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauroman11,

I saw similar swirls (blue or indigo or red) when somebody introduced me to a procedure (it involved observing patterns and focusing on an imaginary whiteboard with closed eyes) when I was a kid. I have not tried that since. What you saw were definitely no chakras and were probably no swirls. If I understood properly the state you were in - they were concentric circles moving away from you & thus producing an illusion of a swirl. They tend to speed up when you pay more attention to them. With some effort, you should be able to control the direction of the swirl. If the previous three sentences are applicable to your case, then you are in a trap. You need to get yourself out of getting stuck in visualizing those swirls. When you reach relative thoughtlessness, the swirls should disappear.

You are probably trying too hard to concentrate, and it's natural to put pressure in the forehead when trying hard. Do not force concentration. Nothing would be achieved fast. Reaching real deep state of meditation could require several years of practice. I am nowhere near it.

Regarding the comments I made in this post, please remember that I am an amateur.
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Hawaiian

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauroman11,

Aloha, I find your observations about hearing morse code during deep meditation similar to those coming out of a coma who are trained in this skill recall during their periods of deep sleep or NDE! It has something to do with their relationship between the conscious and subconscious that put these "dot/dashes" impulse sequence into numbers/characters first into strings, then into coded formats, which upon further experience an accomplished person interprets these into meanings of thoughts.

Which much practice and experience a mature individual can actually "know" who the sender is by its unique pattern of composure, each being unique in duration, pause, pulse lenght and style. It is the sound of a mechanical nature that "projects" a particular tonation that represents an idea or thought. It is a very crude form of communication, but very effective none-the-less, even dolphins can be trained to do certain tasks through visual and/or audio simulations. So, what I'm saying here is, that those who committed to such training will naturally experience these episodes in a coma or N.D.E, but if they were also trained in creational teaching or meditation, their N.D.E will be much more natural. It is natural verses un-natural, and you should also meditate in a "natural way"...just my opinion as I don't experience any of the symptoms you describe, but a light headness and sort of dream state, but not dreaming.

Are you trained in morse code? If so, then when meditating one should block out all inputs from the 5 basic senses, which includes seeing and hearing including thoughts, be as nothing so that everything will be accessable.

However, it would be advisable to seek a higher form of communication like primary or spiritual telepathy, you will get a much more vivid realization of the entire spectrum instead of sounds and ideas/thoughts derived from pulsating dots and dashes.

Sauroman11

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

Well I didn't visualize that circle consciously. But I did concentrate on field of vision and that causes me to see it. I do not think this is trap, it is only another concentration object or even something more. By the way in contact note 119 was mentioned that in deep states of meditation person can start seeing SOHAR light, which is similar to near death and my experience except I see it indigo/purple colored(maybe that's begining).

Sauroman11

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,
No I'm not trained in morse code, but I could hear this sound after practicing a lot meditation, usually during deep concentration and after awakening at morning.
Explain me better, are you saying that something is telepathically communicating with me?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes when I hear someone's cell phone ring tone that has the morse-code for S-O-S (three short dots-three long dashes-three short dots), I instantly recognize a distress signal and key in on its sound while blocking everything else around me. The sound is like a catalizst which is minor that invokes a major emotion that replaces the sound after being recognized, similar in short to awareness.

So maybe something is invoking the sounds which may be a form of emotion? I don't know your particular case, but I would recommend you try to use BEAM's method of meditation with a clear sight.

Sorry if I "infered" to some telepath communication, but I was assuming there may be some interaction or interperation going on between your conscious and subconscious. If you expect to see some SOHAR light, then the conscious will "present" this idea to the Subconscious, which will either act or not act on this...not good during true meditation.

How about you other posters..what would you recommend, because I usually meditate with a clear mind and not be influenced by outside or inside thoughts?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page