Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 04, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through October 04, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 813
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon, your memory is a bit incorrect there. Billy wouldn't and didn't say the spirit becomes confused because: The spirit never gets confused. It is the newly created personality that becomes unsure as to which sex it is to be. This is not the only determining factor because the genetics of the parents also play a key role.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 814
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also Simon, the spirit is not male or female. It is the human body and consciousness that can be male or female in expression.
You may be confusing the fact that Billy's spirit has reincarnated as a male only for each prophet incarnation. That is because the role of a Prophet is so terribly hard and he faces so many physical challenges that the male form can best survive it and so fulfil the mission. As you study the spiritual teaching, I think you will find that it is an exceptional case and not the rule.

Generally, people's spirits and OCB respectively reincarnate and incarnate into both female and male bodies at different times throughout the evolution. My understanding is that the spirit does not decide the sex. Remember the spirit is passive. We are the active ones. We do, while the spirit learns and evolves, as long as we do that which helps its evolution.

Likewise, as a brief reference to your earlier post wherein you asked for feedback. Here are my opinions, that as far as I remember accord with the spiritual teachings (if I err somewhere, someone please point it out): Concentrating on or becoming addicted to ecstasy does not help the consciousness or spirit evolve. Where does ecstasy lead to? Nowhere. (This is one reason, BTW, that nirvana should not be a goal, but that's another matter that Billy talks about.) It is just an indulgent pleasantry, albeit an extreme one. If it does lead anywhere, it is most likely to drug or alcohol dependency or some other ecstasy producing dependency, sickness or psychic delusion. There is nothing wrong with experiencing ecstasy IMO, but it should not be a goal or main purpose because it does not lead to the further development of wisdom, love, understanding, gratitude, honor and other Creational qualities that help the consciousness and spirit evolve. IMO the experience of ecstasy is best when it is the result of achieving or finalizing some worthy endeavour, which is invariably, when one looks back on it, the result of living or acting for some time in accord with following the spiritual teaching. It comes from discipline, responsibility, consideration for others, and working for oneself and all others, not just so one can drift off into one's own private ecstasy, which doesn't benefit the world or anyone specifically. That's how I see it.

IMO sexual ecstasy is best as an expression of true love, and I think you will find that is how it is with the Plejaren and all who live according to the Creation, or spiritual teaching. Of course, that love invariably does not come easy on our planet, we have true songs about it. It took me about 20 years to find true love, which can make for a lonely life until it arrives; and for some it seems to never arrive. Many people then just become self-centered and think only of getting what they can and having a good time. Such a life then, it seems to me, becomes concerned only with things without, and not with that which is within oneself: the spirit and consciousness, and their development. I was lucky in as much as my parents taught me as a child about love, knowledge, wisdom and feeling for others.

Again, in my experience, love comes best and easiest when true love is expressed from oneself not asking for any reward, yet not as something weak that can be taken advantage of, but rather just expressed for the joy that it is. IMO we need to learn to understand, develop, and give pure love. Billy wrote a piece about this in which he mentions how children should be brought up being taught the importance of knowledge, wisdom, love and to feel for others. If children are not so taught, it is very difficult or impossible to develop these qualities later in life. Maybe it is just generally impossible, but not literally so, for if one truly strives for something, it is said that that which is striven for can be achieved (paraphrased, if I remember correctly, from Billy's "The Way to Live"). Perhaps, given your stated parental background you were not given this particular good start in life.
That writing of Billy's is called, "Consciously Develop and Use Love, Knowledge, Wisdom and Feeling for Others" from 22 January 2012. I will try to post it under the Books and Booklets thread for your reading and contemplation. Or you can find it at futureofmankind at this link:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Consciously_Develop_and_Use_Love,_Knowledge,_Wisdom_and_Feeling_for_Others
Chris

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1217
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon12Etc.,

The spirit doesn’t/can’t become "confused", nor does it "decide" anything and neither are there "male" or "female" spirits, etc.

This is disinformation that was also promoted by Randy Winters. It’s explained that the reincarnation of the spirit is a matter of vibrations, etc., that have nothing to with these other misconceptions…no pun intended.

Corey

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

RE your post 573: "Billy stated that people should not change their name as that makes them a psychopath."

I would have to see your source of this information, before I could:

1) try to answer (or if I do not know the answer... #2)
2) follow up with a core group member to try and see if he/she could come up with an answer.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

RE your post 574: "I have read the contact report and it is true and I do not remember the report number."

If you can provide this report for the forums, so we can all read it ourselves, I'll reciprocally provide the forums transcripts of interviews where Billy states people should stand up for homosexual rights, as well as, GOTT verses (which means not just Billy, but all the true prophets from the line of 7) that show full support for homosexual rights, including gay marriage.

I'm not gay either, so it doesn't really matter to me what you see as correct, but we all would like to see this contact report, and maybe we can all put our heads together, and come up with some answers. We'll contact FIGU if we have to.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon,

Thank you for the words, but it is not just me that is helpful, see Cpl's and MH's responses to you.
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 577
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets try this. There is a lot of negative energy out there.

What causes this energy . Money and Religion.

Let us focus on Creation and all the good stuff he has given us.

We are always going to be surrounded by negative energy, but for 1 hour a day focus on the good things in life.

We are healthy and we are alive.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 578
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Stop being so pedantic and get on with it.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 1281
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Votan, and all:

I must declare publicly that I made a human error, I mistakenly thought the last paragraph of this interview http://ca.figu.org/billy-interview-pt.-2.html contained words that Billy was saying to stand up for homosexual rights, but it does not, it simply says to stand against overpopulation, the discrimination of women, and the abuse of children (which are all good things to stand against), to my error, it says nothing about standing up for homosexual rights.

If you want to know more about homosexuality, I can only refer you verses of GOTT,such as verse 4:42 that says it is OK for gay people to form a clan, and if they wish, adopt children. There is also the good booklet "Homosexuality-what is it's cause", but ultimately it is up to you to decide the course of your life, and what you research, or do not research.

Finally we are all students, and prone to error once in awhile in our learning curve, and we have the opportunity to learn from mistakes such as mine, to let it be the stepping stone to bring forth some evolution with it's resolution, learn from my mistake that if you have a source, double check it first, and if you read something, but do not remember the note number, find out first. This could make the situation of crafting posts here on the forums more accurate, and this could alleviate misunderstandings, and I am truly sorry for my part in any misunderstanding I have caused.
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Cpl

Post Number: 818
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, Creation is not a he (or a she): it is everything. To call it a "he" is to lessen it.

Personally, I find it best to positively concentrate on improving and developing oneself. I think following your final suggestion there helps us to be grateful and appreciative, which always helps.
Chris

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 721
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice find Corey in discovering a mistake.

We should all keep this in mind. In regards to human Beings in general , which includes gays, the Petale summed it up nicely wherein they said; "Do not commit adultery".

CF explained that this actually represents all forms of offenses, disrespect, harm, violations, etc.

The law of love is quite generous with recommendations when it comes to any and all creations of the Creation.... especially human Beings.

The GOTT, as you pointed out with chapter 4:42, elaborates on this law and recommendations.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Votan

Post Number: 580
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

Sorry it is a habit to say that. Anyway how do we really know that it is not a he.

Have you or anybody seen Creation.

All Billy's reincarnations have been male.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 820
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Old habits die hard, don't they. When checking the definitions and explanations of what Creation is we know it is not a "he" because it is All. Surely we see Creation wherever we look, for it is in everything and in every atomic particle making up any thing. It is then impossible not to see it ever. Recognizing it rather than just seeing it is another matter, though.
Chris

Votan

Post Number: 582
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

It is not a habit ,it is what we know and also what we meant to know.

Most people unless they see it with their eyes do not believe it.

The Giza boys had the multitude fooled with the apparition of Virgin Mary at Lourdes.

Has Billy said anything about Lourdes.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 424
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This one section from Billy on "Faith (Belief) and God" hit a cord with me. Looking back, I sometimes wonder how I ever broke free of religion and recognized the Teaching as the truth. Suspect that many in this forum have experienced similar situations.

"At the present time, science makes the world, life, and the universe explainable in all physical factors and dispels the darkness of ignorance. But this does not prevent the believers of religions and sects from remaining in the darkness of ignorance and from indulging in the religious and sectarian false teachings. But actually, they only do this because on the one hand, their faith is handed down to them as an evil heritage and is powerfully active, and on the other hand, they are still trapped by anxiety and fear, from which they do not dare to set themselves free because they fear divine punishment.

And this divine punishment, so they believe, would come over them as an illness, disease, privation and misery, as misfortune, a lightning bolt, storm flood, drought, as hail, a tempest, poverty, or shame, etc.

The human being isn’t an animal or creature, which notices when it approaches death, for he has become inattentive and negligent in these things, but contrary to the animal and creature, he is aware that he will die sooner or later and that he cannot avoid death. However, he is often afraid of death because he does not know what comes after life, in death. He also does not know what was before his life and what purpose life actually has. Without answers to these questions, life remains pointless for the human, so to speak, as nothing more than an evil joke in the time of eternity. But this is also a reason why the human searches for a God for himself and becomes a delusional believer in the hope that a God would direct everything, would give everything real meaning, and would have the solution for everyone. So for this reason, the human turns to a religion or a sect and thus to the belief, that he is taken care of and is doing the right thing. However, religious or sectarian faith is truly nothing more than desperation for the purpose of life. If the believer would know where his joys and sorrows lead him (as in this respect, everything is made known and is taught in detail by the spirit teaching), then he would recognize a visible goal of his efforts and would find a plausible and logical explanation for his tangled mess of his interests and for his thoughts, feelings, desires, expectations, needs, and hopes, etc. In fact, he would then no longer cling to false teachings of religions and sects and to wrong ideologies and philosophies and wouldn’t believe in any God but would only live according to the creative-natural truth, would recognize himself as a high power, and would do and accomplish everything by his own energy and strength (power) and bring about the very best of success. . . . ."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Faith_(Belief)_and_God

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 427
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Kenneth, for sharing this -
Billy expresses the true realities in our world very well, indeed.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1684
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has been accused of everything under the sun.
People contend that he plejarized his material and patch together his works from various sourses least of which from the old bible itself.
Obviously there are many similarities between Billy's materials and various other ancient texts.
Its no surprise
Especially if you read the prophecies from Billy's material it is uncannily similar to the biblical prophecies and the end times
So the question is what the heck is going on here and why are there so many people out there now who has never read Billy's materials especially all the prophecies basically saying similar things as him?

Well even a monkey could put the two and two together after reading Billy's materials that his material precedes all others by a factor of at least several hundred thousand years since Henok with Nokodemjon's spirit form first arrived here on earth well over several hundred thousand years ago.
Who is to say that one of the first Henok sat on his bum for all this time with his spirit form laying dormant until it incarnated into the first prophet Henoch over 10,000 years ago where supposedly our real history begun.
No no no it is my speculation that Nokodemjon's spirit form since the first Henok arrived had important series of incarnations that had important roles to play in our human history starting from several hundred thousand years ago and that remnant of the teachings from various series of incarnations predating the first prophet henoch may well have survived through verbal tradition especially the prophecies that the bible adherents claim as its original source.
Obviously little do these religious nuts know that it can't claim sole rights to originality as it is bastardized and ripped straight out of the original source from Billy's various incarnations from previous personalities.
Gee talk about copyright infringement these bible thumping Koran shooting Talmud swinging fraudsters.
Now it begs the question how can the original stand out among a sea of fake rip offs that basically have flooded the whole world with its counterfeit fiction sprinkled with some half truths?
Well when more and more people start dealing with the original source from Billy Meier and burning all the rest of the rubbish especially out of their heads.
Just as the original songs sung by the original singers are the best and first original movies better than its later incarnations so goes the truth from its original anouncer.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1685
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its amazing how the earth can heal itself so quickly.
I mean if you look at the birthdates and the date of passing of all the 4 prophets preceding Jmmanuel you'd realise it was around the time of the last in 3 or 4 of the great Atlantian and Muan war Plato wrote about.
This means that either the 4 prophets came into being in very quick and rapid succession to help out during the turmoil to foil the great cataclysm or that some of them incarnated after the war to straighten things out.
Whatever the truth is I could not help wondering why there were rapid succession of these prophets in such a short period of time relatives to the great gap between Jmmanel to Mohammad and then Billy.
I mean there is always a good reason why behind everything but something as monumental as Nokodemjon's spirit form being purposefully steered by the higher spirit planes like Arahat Athersata to incarnate it to a specific body at specific time at a specific era during a specific period and circumstance and to a specific race and location to specific parents in a specific country must all be to coincide specifically to not only play a specific truth anouncer role but in some instances like the arch crook Mohammad's role to save earth human's from the grip of Christian religion, the previous 4 prophets preceding Jmmanuel must have had the same type of responsibilities to avert some grand catastrophe.
It just happen to fall during the time of the great war between Atlantis and Mu or some period before or after.

What do you guys think?

Corey

Post Number: 1306
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee: I think you might be on to something, and I like your findings.
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Davidmg

Post Number: 218
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for he life of me I cannot remember where I downloaded he "12 affirmations" English and German are included. I have been to most of the regular sites but now I at a loss. Perhaps someone remembers better than I.
Davidmg

Votan

Post Number: 601
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg

Here is the answer.

osted on Friday, December 29, 2006 - 08:48 pm: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hello,

This was given to me by one of our forum members a few years ago. I have included the German with it.

12 Affirmations According to Billy

say these every day -10 years evolution in 1 year.

1. Wahrheitlich bin ich die strahlendste Schoepfung der Schoepfungsidee.
( Truly I am the most shining example of the Creation's idea.)

2. Wahrheitlich bin ich in allem Uebereinstimmung mit der Schoepfungsordnung und mit mir selbst.
(Truly I am in complete agreement with the Creation's order and with myself.)

3. Wahrheitlich wendet sich alles fuer mich zum Besten, denn ich lebe im Erfolg der Idee der Schoepfung.
(Truly everything turns itself towards the best for me because I live in the success of the idea of the Creation.)

4. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass es keine Widerstaende gibt gegen meine Erfolge, so auch nicht in meinen Gedanken und nicht in meinen Vorstellungen und auch nicht in meinen Gefuehlen.
( Truly I know that there is no opposition to my successes, also not in my thoughts, not in my imagination, and not in my feelings.)

5. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass ich alles kann und mir stets Erfolg beschieden ist, denn so ist es.
( Truly I know that I can do everything and that for me success is always the answer because it is so.)

6. Wahrheitlich bin ich selbst meines Schicksals Schmid und also ein geistiger und psychischer Magnet, der Gesundheit,Frieden, Ruhe, Liebe,Respekt und Ehrfurcht und Erfolg und Reichtum an
sich zieht.
(Truly I am myself the master of my own destiny and also a spiritual and mental magnet who attracts to himself health, peace, calm, love, respect and reverence and success and wealth.)

7. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass meine Gedanken meine Macht sind und dass ich damit alles meiner selbst bestimme.
( Truly I know that my thoughts are my power and that with these I define everything about myself.)

8. Wahrheitlich sind meine Gedanken meine Macht des Bewusstseins und des Unterbewusstseins, und ich verbuende mich in jeder Sekunde mit ihr.
( Truly my thoughts are the power of my consciousness and sub-consciousness with which I am in alliance in each and every second.)

9. Wahrheitlich bin ich froh und gluecklich und voller Liebe.
( Truly I am happy and lucky and full of love.)

10. Wahrheitlich bin ich eins mit dem Schoepfungsbewusstsein und so auch mit mir.
( Truly I am one with the Creative-consciousness and also with myself.)

11. Wahrheitlich besteht mein Leben und Wirken aus Erfolg, denn ich weiss, das "Erfolgreichste"ist der Erfolg.
( Truly my life and my work exist in success, because I know, that to reach
my highest potential is success.)

12. Wahrheitlich ist mein Leben Erfuellung, denn alles erfuellt sich in mir, denn ich bin selbst Erfolg.
( Truly my life is fulfillment, because everything fulfills itself in me, because I am myself the most successful.)

Regards
Scott
joe

Patm

Post Number: 386
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

You can find a version here that also has a link to the 12 Affirmation being read in German by Philia Stauber.

https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU/SpiritualTeaching/InEverydayLife/Meditation.aspx

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 387
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,

This was for you also... :-)

Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page