Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 04, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through March 04, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davidmg

Post Number: 219
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

many thanks all

and thanks for the happy face I did have bummer day that was nice. thx
Davidmg

Sparky

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Voltan, I may be wrong but it looks like the spelling of Schöpfung is incorrect in your post.

Patm

Post Number: 388
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky,
Votan was also correct in the spelling of Schöpfung as Schoepfung.

Note:
When it is not possible to use the umlauts (for example, when using a restricted character set) the characters Ä, Ö, Ü, ä, ö, ü should be transcribed as Ae, Oe, Ue, ae, oe, ue respectively

To type these umlauted characters on an PC keyboard hold the ALT key down while typing the number sequence:

ALT 0223 = ß
ALT 0228 = ä
ALT 0246 = ö
ALT 0252 = ü
ALT 0196 = Ä
ALT 0214 = Ö
ALT 0220 = Ü

On a MAC you use the option key-u, then the Umlated character after releasing the OPTION key:
to type ü, you should hold down OPTION, press u, then release OPTION and press u again

One other note: Billy's and FIGU's writing is in the Swiss-German language dialect not the standard German (Hochdeutsch = high-German) Dialect
The most noticable difference you will encounter when studying the German language in Billy's and FIGU's texts is that the Swiss-German dialect makes use of the characters "ss" instead of the standard (high-German)German's "ß"”(Eszett).

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It appears that the reading by Philia is corrupt.
I uploaded an MP3 by Simone H. Rickauer to my google Drive, which is here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BySrYzZvrvwQQ0s3Zmc0YXd3RmM?usp=sharing

Str0323

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM, thanks for that information.
Salome, Scott Reed.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 434
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM,

If you are using MS Word you may type ä, ö, ü, ß
as well in 2 moves:

Move-1
First Hold down (left hand) CTRL + Shift and (right hand) Press :

Move-2
-If you then press a it will type ä
(If you press o it will type ö, if you type u it will type ü)

To write Capital Ä - Ö - Ü:

Move-1 (as above)

Move-2
-If you then press Shift + a it will type Ä
(If you press Shift + o it will type Ö, if you type Shift + u it will type Ü)

For the ß:

Move-1:
CTRL + Shift + &

Move-2:
If you then press s it will come out as ß

Salome,

Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1694
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Corey thanks for the like
Now how about shouting me a pint of pale ale or a little creature.
Please no VBs or Carlton Draught
Hehehaha

Syahmeethe_pervading_thinker

Posted on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome, Truth, Justice, Love , wisdom and etc.

I'm a thinker , I former muslim, untill i saw this time travel story read by Youtuberchannel backtoconstistution who share two books written by Colonel Steven Wendelle, and Rudolf Winters, which eventually lead me to this FIGU UK, and FIGU.org and to Albert Eduard Meier as whole.

I have many ideas I recall a contacts where Billy and Sameyaze discussion and realizing the important of Ideas, This ring a loud bell in my mind , and stayed in my mind fo rquite sometimes after i read many things related to PLeyarehn Federation work on Terra and Spiritual teaching from nokodemyon line, my thought are "This is it I'm the peices puzzle they(Billy and Pleyarehn need).

I want to share what i do intend to do and already have few starter paper work ,what i want to do it is related spiritual teaching from Spiritual teacher Albert Eduard Meier FIGU and at same moment not related to FIGU organization.

I want to share that i Interested to make new organization/government supported by human and are for human This work long started before i seen and read about FIGU and Eduard Albert Meier yet improvise and updated along wtih FIGU within the work developtment time.

I want to make long lasting till end of world a Organization /Gorvernment for human who practicing spiritual teaching from Albert Eduard Meier

A organization/Government connected
same news reporter(reporter train in spiritual teaching From AEM(AEM = Albert Eduard Meier)

for Humankind of this time , I like to present an ancient yet modernized life essence work arrangement

7 contributors Shelter/house
Water contributors Shelter
Food contributors Shelter
Cloth contributors Shelter
Nature Friendly House contributors shelter
Nature Friendly Vehicles Contributors shelter
Nature Friendly Constistution enforcer contributors shelter
Nature Friendly Education work and material related contributors house

Formula to prevent overpopulation which is
50% nature 40% human 10% migrant tourist foreign student, Land are evaluated by its climate and capacity to feed Healthy shape human

Mother Earth friendly Architecture design
Meeting Places, contributors house, vast land for contributors house for 4 area
1 of 4 natural resources plus global traded resources plus recyle managers.
2 of 4 part of contributors houses produces tools with or without safe robotics
3 of 4 part of contributors houses produces structural part we need for life essence without or with encrease life standard
4 of 4 natural resources plus global traded resources keeper plus recycle managers.

This government/organization by people for people not limited by border free border as it allowed by alpha organization or local government.

I've work on drawing plan I hope i can edit this post to add more correction and future idea.

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syahmeethe_pervading_thinker,
the formula to prevent overpopulation is: 7 year birth halt; birth rate check; allowed births; repeat.

That is: 100% nature!

Marbar

Post Number: 289
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In 2009, Billy stated that prostitution is not against the Laws of Creation.

Why is prostitution not against the Laws of Creation?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1234
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At every opportunity that I am aware of, Meier has condemned prostitution.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 456
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

Because their actions are against the laws of Creation and they are complicit in spreading diseases:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/6336.html#POST79452

Petale rejects prostitution many times – e.g.:

(1) Petale re “Unmarried Sexual Life” / from Billy’s book “Genesis” (page 165)

27:4.8
Es soll und kann dieses Gebot aber nur Erfüllung finden im Verständnis und in Beachtung des Gebotes selbst, das besagt, dass uneheliches Sexualleben nur dann ausgeübt werden soll, wenn sich Weiblein und Männlein einander zugetan fühlen in Erkennung des Wertes des Tuns, so es sich nicht um eine Form von Gier, Vergewaltigung, Käuflichkeit, Hurerei oder Lustausartung oder Handel usw. handelt.

------------------ English:
27:4.8
But this recommendation should and can only be fulfilled by understanding and observing the recommendation itself, which says, that sexual life outside marriage should only be practiced, if the female and male feel devoted to each other in recognition of the value of their doings, so that it is not a form of greed, rape, venality, prostitution or “ausartung” [perversion] of sexual lust or trade etc..

(2) Petale re“Sodomy, Whoring, Incest” (Genesis, page 178)

9. Es fügen sich die Sodomie, Hurerei und Inzucht in die Form des sechsten Gebotes, da sie sich ergehen in gewaltsamem Sexualleben in erweiterter Form.
10. Es sind Sodomie, Hurerei und Inzucht gattungs- und artzerstörend und degenerierend in jeder Form, was nicht gegeben ist gesetz-, gebots- und naturmässig irgendwelcher Lebensform.
11. Also ist auch nicht gegeben dem Menschen der sexuelle Akt mit florischen oder faunaischen Lebensformen irgendwelcher Art, also aber auch nicht der sexuelle Akt mit Kurtisanen und Blutsgleichen, die da genannt sind als familienblütig nach menschlichem Verstandeswert.

------------------ English:
9. Sodomy, whoring and incest are integrated in the form of the sixth recommendation *), because they indulge in violent sexual life in expanded form
10. Sodomy, whoring and incest are destructive and degenerative to genus- and species in any form, it is not given by law-, recommendation- and nature to any life form.
11. Therefore the sexual act with the life forms of flora and fauna is not permitted to the human being, neither the sexual act with courtesans and those of the same blood-line, which are referred to as family-blooded according to the value of human understanding.

*) refers to “violent sexual life” which Petale completely rejects

Billy’s adds this advice (page 182 / "Genesis") :

32. So die Kurtisanen (Prostituierten) ihrem gesetz- und gebotsbrechenden Tun frönen, fördern sie die Gesetz- und Gebotsbrüche und die Weiterentwicklung des fehlgesteuerten und zerstörenden Lebens

------------------ English:.
32. As the courtesans (prostitutes) indulge in their law- and recommendation-breaking activities, they promote the breaches of the laws and recommendations and the further development of the perverted and destructive life [forms].

If I understand it right:
The life forms refer to the bacteria and viruses of many sicknesses which were a by-product of unnatural sexual activity.
And so their origin so their function:
They develop into life destroying parasites
(= in opposition to the objectives of Creation which regulate the creation of life)

Salome,

Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 457
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. post 456:
The translations into English were done by me - using the Figu-dictionary when possible.

Bill

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

That's a really good question, when you wrote "Why is prostitution not against the Laws of Creation?"

I like it a lot, since now we can look at what a law is and what a recommendation is in closer detail, and if we can work out the difference, then we should be able to figure out the answer ourselves.

So what are laws, and what are recommendations anyway?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone please read or re-read a prediction by BEAM..... he discusses prostitution
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 200
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler....First.... please Read GOTT...... otherwise you will be completely lost and mislead
MsMichelle

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michelle .. I did, so that should keep me protected.

I hope others who plan to participate in discussion do the same.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eh, never mind then. I thought it could be useful, but I'm almost certain it wouldn't be now. Besides, your right Michelle .. Thanks.

Just, waiting for the new year now .. building my health mostly. I missed an opportunity to work really hard, but might get it back, and when I'm stronger physically too .. so I for sure don't fail like this year I did fail.

So, I'm being patient now, but want to make the time useful still.

Kenneth

Post Number: 482
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I totally agree with reading the GOTT (Goblet Of The Truth) first. It's interesting; even reading it for the second time helps a lot. The German language is a challenge for me right now. I would presume that a person would get even more out of the GOTT when reading it in German?

Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Without wanting to sound stupid, how does one study the spiritual teaching other than by reading The Goblet of Truth, The Talmud of Jmmanuel and other books and pamphlets published by FIGU? Is there a course that one needs to do, for example, or a program that one needs to follow?

Please be gentle with me. I'm not really stupid. Sometimes I just don't see what is in front of me... just sometimes... not all the time.

Patm

Post Number: 433
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

No question asked in truly seeking knowledge is stupid.

Yes there is an actual course associated with learning the Spiritual Teaching. The Teaching of Spirit, for practical study in acquiring self-recognition, evolution, knowledge and informatïon in a purposeful way. Teaching letters/lessons appear three times per year with 4 lessons each - or 12 per year).

However there are some things that must be understood before one begins the actual "Study of the Spirtual Teaching (Geisteslehrestudium)".

1) You must also be a FIGU Passive Member
2) You must be able to translate Swiss German to English completely on your own.

Note: All Spiritual Teaching letters/lessons are only available in German. It is highly recommended that you learn the German language as these letters/lessons require that you translate them yourself. These letters/lessons are to be considered a personal form of study and should not be shared with anyone else. No English translations of these letters/lessons will ever be provided, because part of the learning process of these letters/lessons is to also experience the study involved in learning and studying the German language in conjunction with the knowledge shared in the Spiritual Teaching letters/lessons.

in order to request the "Spiritual Teaching Study - Passive Membership (Geisteslehrestudium-Passiv-Mitgliedschaft) you must be able to complete all requirements for becoming a FIGU Passive member. FIGU Membership requirements can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUSociety/FIGUMembership.aspx

Spiritual Teaching Study & Passive Membership requires a request to FIGU in writing for the Application Form. (info@figu.org)

hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 353
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, the same thing bothered me too. Where to start and in which order?

It would be better if there was a set path of order to follow instead of "here it all is and eat and digest".

Tyler

Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's hard to say where anyone should start really, but a good place is the article "Introduction to the Spirit Teaching". Although it is not likely to make sense at first, but that's ok and you dont need to think too hard about things that are currently out of your reach, because as you strive to practice the lessons, you will rapidly evolve and soon enough be able to clue in to what previously unfathomable knowledge was really saying.

It's all actually really simple, but we basically require an entirely new self-education in the real sense and purpose of life, and while reading is easy and generally understanding is simple enough too, actually developing the virtues is hard and takes time and patience.

There are plenty of excerpts available in the 'Spirit Teaching' section of the website www.futureofmankind.co.uk. For me, it is not really any single article that completes to task of learning, because as time goes on, and the longer we keep turning the provided lessons over in our thoughts and reflect about them, we are making some mistakes, some progress, and our life-sense deepens bit by bit, which increases something called our ratio, which is a term found in the book 'The Psyche'.

This isn't like a school where there is a test at the end, and nobody is forced to read anything. Somebody could achieve the highest achievements just by reading the Goblet and practicing the simplest breathing meditation, and never open another book.

But life is difficult so studying 'The Psyche' for example is just useful since our psyche is part of reality and its condition has a meaning for us in our existence.

So see? You can study this or that, and none of it is required technically. It is all just useful and all is there to help with the real purpose of life, which is just to evolve and develop into true Menschsein.

We can choose not to study 'The Psyche' but then on our way in life, we might be hit by a bad blow of fate and our psyche might take damage, so then we might recognise that it's just sensible to learn how to perform some basic psychical maintenance on ourselves. Or if we study a bit if basic knowledge in advance, just to arm ourselves with a little bit of sense and capability, then there's a benefit in that as well.

You can think of the whole thing more like arming yourself with the basic fundamental knowledge required to live righteously in existence, and whatver you wish to know for your own benefit is here for you, rather than thinking of it like a huge obstacle that you "must" follow in exactly the same order as everybody else.

You can still live unrighteously as well, even if you study. But just dont assume that you get to escape the consequences because if you do get into infamy and crime, you will not escape from the consequences after death, because your next personality has to come back and live in the even more hellish chaos that your previous self helped to create.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page