Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 22, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through December 22, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1798
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Sheila imagine how nice it would be if it was as easy as taking off your Jeans;-)

Matt

Str0323

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.
My understanding on changing of the human beings genes is that the progenitor of the gamete effects the offspring not oneselfs'. I have an idea on the cause of the change but lack an understanding of how the genes change in a physical sense.

I think that the human beings thoughts , conscious or subconscious form, plays the biggest role in a natural evolutional course of the change in genes.
Peace with love.
Salome, Scott Reed.

Tyler

Post Number: 167
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm in agreement with that, Scott- Str0323.

Billy informs us a lot of ways in which the genes can be altered. And the article on human genetics is very interesting too.

http://au.figu.org/human_genetics.html

Salome all

Msmichelle

Post Number: 413
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott R, absolutely, the Thoughts play a major role in our evolutionary course. Might of the Thoughts is Powerful and requires re-reading and re-reading.
MsMichelle

Cpl

Post Number: 969
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for that link, Tyler.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 708
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Living in Oneness With All Existence
(Re. http://au.figu.org/human_genetics.html )

“Genes are not a factor which is simply inherited, rather this factor can also be influenced by the human being and thereby changed to the negative or positive in its inherited effect…”

And so – like a mirror picture - is the universal consciousness that we “inherited”:
It is (not a “given” but) constantly “updated/influenced” by the thoughts, feelings and actions of human beings in the universe.

It is yet another expression of the universal oneness of all existence:
Each human gene is an “edible” building block for a constantly changing individual (human) DNA.
Each human consciousness is an “edible” building block for the constantly changing universal consciousness.

There seem to be many hierarchies of "dualities" in our universe.
But as Jmmanuel taught (TJ, Chapter 34) on closer inspection they all "flow into" a oneness.

The same oneness and the same laws underlie the formation of all beings - from the tiniest subatomic particle to the whole universe.

If this awareness underlies human thinking, if the human self is seen as a part of the universal self, if we live with this cosmic responsibility and oneness, we cannot hate *).

Salome,

Bill

---------------------------------------

*)

Some Hindu scriptures (“Isha Upanishad”) describe a somewhat similar thought.
(Though, different to Jmmanuel ‘s Teaching, they would imply that this oneness should be based on a divine Self)

“The Self is the essence of this universe…
The Self is everywhere.
Whoever sees all beings in the Self and the Self in all beings, hates none.
For one who sees oneness everywhere, how can there be delusion or grief...
Happiness belongs to him who knows this oneness…”

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 389
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat,

So our genes are being altered every day of our lives, which means when we leave our bodies, our genes will be significantly different, for better or worse, to when we were born; which must also mean that our anatomy will be different, perhaps unnoticeably, but different nonetheless.

Is this genetic evolution passed onto the next life? Or is that done only through one's consciousness, which I suspect it is? But that then means that one's spirit form can likely reincarnate into a less refined physical body.

Tyler

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, since genes affect how cells are constructed and so on, and yet cells are constantly dying off requiring new ones to be created, then theoretically it is plausible for anyone to bring about noticeable improvements in their own genetic expression - even in the present lifetime. The changes might be expressed in greater proportional beauty, or maybe a brighter appearance of the eyes - or, alternatively, the eyes becoming more downcast and ill-disposed/mirthless.

Cells are always dying off, and if new genes come on, then the replacement cells ought to come in differently, which over time could even yield a sort of transformation in the structure of a life-form, if I may hypothesise so.

The whole process finds a fitting comparison, in my opinion, in the riddle of an old and rotting boat, where if you swap out one old plank of wood at a time for a new, fresh plank until you are left with a new ship, is it still the same ship?

(But since we know that the personality does not actually stem from the body but is enlivened by the non-material spirit-form, then in this philosphical conundrum, the answer is ... yes, it is still the "same ship"/same individual even if their cells are all replaced by new ones, because the spirit-form is the same.)

-

In the CRs it is also mentioned how the foods we eat can change our genes, and also Billy spoke of the fact that humans begin to resemble the music that they listen to over and over again.

From CR 228:

Billy:
"You once said, if I remember correctly, that the foods, alcohol, medicines, and drugs – which a person takes to himself – alter one’s genes, as this likewise happens through one’s consciousness-related attitude and through one’s state of psyche as well as through climatic influences, such as through cold and heat or through atmospheric changes in terms of its chemical composition, etc. I have explained this in such a way to one of our doctors, who then said that this certainly couldn’t be the case since genes would only change and develop otherwise, but not in the form as I said."

And from CR 248:

Billy:
"When I observe people and hear the music that they listen to, I constantly determine that people so much resemble the music that they take in."

Ptaah:
21. This has been a well-known fact to us for tens of thousands of years:
22. People always arrange music according to their evolutionary insight and cognition, as well as according to the corresponding feelings and thoughts, ethics and consciousness, and so therefore, according to the character of the personality.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1340
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI everyone,

I think you'll see the connection:

Future Self
https://theyflyblog.com/?p=5018
Striving for that which is new and worthwhile

Tyler

Post Number: 170
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My posts seem to come in out of order, which looks odd to me, but I suppose that is a natural part of this, since you're our only post sorter, Scott.

When you asked about why would anybody want to change their genes, Joseph, it got me to reflecting.

Now I don't wish to reveal all my personal experiences again. I may do it someday, over a bonfire or something, at the SSSC - after being hard at work all day and among friends who have joined me in the good tasks of working

But what I can say based on my reflecting, is that I feel that the Creation created humans with the co-creator capability to shape their own genes just so that they can really and fully act like the master over their own destiny, by having the power to actually decide and determine fully and absolutely what kind of nature they will live out and use as their spirit-form's vessel to learn in material reality.

Tyler, I am not the only post sorter, but sometimes posts are held back for various reasons, that is the reason sometimes they don't always appear in order. Scott-Moderator "Post Sorter" :-)

(Message edited by scott on November 02, 2017)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 709
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph Emmanuel,

Yes, and as our genes are altered – so is our individual and the universal consciousness.
Because human life, indeed all life, is a part of and mirrors universal life.
My previous post was meant to express this and be an add-on to many other posts that I have written on this Forum - e.g. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15623.html#POST81894

Re. your question what is passed on to the next life -
Billy’s writing only mentions that our genes are passed on to our descendants.
He does not mention whether they are as well the “input” for our next life or whether there are further modifications

PatM has released excellent graphics *) explaining what happens when our material body dies
But they, too, would not answer your question whether our outgoing genes will be our incoming genes in the following life:

IMO – the genes in our future life would be so structured as to reflect the best possible evolution – taking all our lives into regard not only our past life.

But this is only my “guesstimate” …

Salome,

Bill

--------------------------

*)
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=0biaVJREz9M%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=szBWEO1XCLc%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 392
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat,

Yeah, that's sounds right to me. The best possible evolution on Earth, in a country, a race, a society, a community, a family, a human body would be in line with a spirit form's evolution over many life times.

This then means that genes have as much influence in a spirit forms reincarnation as the spreading of knowledge, love, wisdom, etc, as well as the evolutive progress of consciousness.

I used to think that the evolutive progress of consciousness was the sole "progressor" in lifting humans to the next evolutionary level, but now I see that genes play their part on the physical plane, as well as the spreading of knowledge, and in this way the spiritual and the physical work as one.

I can see how humans must reach that stage of half physical and half spiritual life, not purely through the evolutive progress of the consciousness, as I previously thought, but also through the refinement of our genes... as well as the spreading of knowledge.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 710
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following post summarizes Billy’s 20 page report*) about the modus operandi of human genes (based on Sfath's / Ptaah's CN) and a self-therapy to relieve depression.
*) http://au.figu.org/human_genetics.html
It is a “little longish” but as there is some interest on the Forum I kindly ask the moderators to publish it.
-------------------------------------------

Billy highlights the fact that negative ancestor- and environmental influences (incl. family, milieu, work place, food, weather etc). greatly influence the biology and genetics of the human.

This is even more important because of our world’s overpopulation – an environment that will cause humans to become more and more indifferent towards each other creating more and more a-social families.
Families with extreme “Ausartungen” (alcoholics/drug abuse,) should not be allowed to procreate.
Only parents who are righteous, good and life-affirming as well as characterful and strong in terms of social behaviour, should have children. Billy warns that humans “created via in vitro fertilizations” will SOL be much more susceptible to diseases.

Man born in these challenging environments has to learn to continually defend his true self against any negative influences – incl. the negative genetic heredity from his ancestors.
This inherited genetic setup may not only be the result of his ancestors’ worries / fears but as well their homosexuality, paedophilia, sexual abuse, their lack of empathy, their alcohol/drug (ab)use, psychopathy, their frequent use of “Gewalt” through military actions etc. *)
Billy mentions that this “evolutionary struggle” against “negative genetic parent/ancestor trends” starts already in the womb:

Yes, the spiritual teaching does teach that every new born human being, should be – in acc. with the creational-natural laws - born pure and untainted by any disadvantages. But this tenet only applies when our forefathers lived in full accord with all creational laws. And this “creational disposition” has, for a long time, been lost.
Reason: The thinking of our ancestors has been guided by too many illogical traditions / superstitions / religious doctrines / “manipulated (fake) news” etc.).
“Free Will” is man’s only true means to counteract these (often) negative, genetically inherited inclinations and improve his existence and evolve. Creation has given him this means so that he can modify his destiny and genes against these “very stiff headwinds” ^) for his evolution.

Billy indicates that any long-term habit that we develop will leave an imprint – positive or negative - on our genetic setup:
“Just as one lives and just as the modes of behaviour, habits … are lived out, so the genes are also influenced and changed and the human beings and their descendants become that which is determined in them by their formed / changed genes … Thus the programmed memories genetically remain ^).”

It is the educators who are most to blame for the misbehaviour of children who become adults and stay addicted to their wrong genetic predetermination ^^).

But he stresses (again) that this misgiving can be changed through (self)-education.
Most important are a human’s cognitions/perceptions which trigger neuro-chemical processes that program our genes (i.e. switch them on or off - similar to “Property Switches” in event programming).

Hence people suffering from depression should use their “free will” to gain and accept a new subjective perception of reality as this cognition is decisive for a healthy behaviour ^^^)

“Therefore the depressive human being has to create a new and realistic view of himself/herself, his/her behaviour, of his/her environment as well as of the fellow human beings and the world…only if this work and effort is shouldered by the depressed human being himself/herself and carried out consciously, with motivation, willingly and intensively, can he/she finally free and heal himself / herself from his/her depression.”

Salome,

Bill

^)
When we study history with an eye for cause and effect we will notice many “samples of inherited genes” and ruling dynasties often taking several generations to work out their mistaken attitudes:
E.g. the parricide of the descendants of Arus XI / the family feuds of the Normans (e.g. William I’s sons, Henry I vs. Matilda/Stephen, Henry II’s sons etc.) / the father-son hate of King Georg I that was passed on to G. II. G.III and G.IV and many more.

^^)
We may think that Buddhist “karma” is similar to the Spirit Teaching’s “Human Genetic Pre-disposition”
But the source of Buddhist “karma” is solely the person that “has the karmic disposition”.
Only his own actions – not the genes / habits of his forefathers and educators – determine a person’s karma.

The Spirit Teaching mentions a human’s genetic pre-disposition (starting in the womb).
However this predisposition is, according to Billy, – at least partly - due the person’s ancestors’ genes and (in later life) formed by educators’ long-term habits which create their specific genetic set-up which they then pass on to their descendants.
Though this connectedness between a human and his ancestors is different to “karma” – it would, however, explain – to a degree – the education of Chinese / Asian children to deeply respect their ancestors and to bring honour to the family..

^^^)
For people needing o/s professional assistance Billy advices that only the “cognitive therapy” points to the true factors - the “thought-feeling-psyche-consciousness-intellect-rationality interplay”.
Because, differently to other therapies, its main focus are not the thoughts / hereditary / chemical / environmental causes when depressive states arise but the subjective perceptions a human has.

Similar previous discussions (importance of how we perceive reality):
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13317.html#POST71140
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/14888.html#POST79258
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13188.html#POST70282
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13190.html#POST70285
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/14888.html#POST78619

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 393
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat

Great post.

Just a few comments in response.

Man born in these challenging environments has to learn to continually defend his true self against any negative influences – incl. the negative genetic heredity from his ancestors.

...an environment that will cause humans to become more and more indifferent towards each other creating more and more a-social families.

The future is going to be so much more claustrophobic in respect to these “challenging environments”. I don’t think there is one of us here who doesn’t fear the next life, hoping that by studying the spiritual teaching the next personality will somehow escape the worst of it. When I look at my own background, I know that the one thing that pulled me from out of the thick of it was being able to think for myself. And yet it wasn’t as bad as how some people have it. My brother and sister are what I would call mainstream thinkers, but they turned out okay considering what we had to go through as children.

Paedophilia is a big, big worry. Again when I look at my own background, I think how lucky I am to have escaped this because its activity was close to home; not in my own family—other relations. But why was I born to someone who is related to someone with such a perverse mind? That’s what worries me. If I couldn’t escape its presence, what hope for the next personality?

It’s getting so that those of us who are aware of own spiritual paths cannot afford to forget ourselves--a common human indulgence--for fear of becoming indifferent and being swayed by negative forces. The risk is very high for all of us.

“Therefore the depressive human being has to create a new and realistic view of himself/herself, his/her behaviour, of his/her environment as well as of the fellow human beings and the world…only if this work and effort is shouldered by the depressed human being himself/herself and carried out consciously, with motivation, willingly and intensively, can he/she finally free and heal himself / herself from his/her depression.”

Unfortunately I’m not in a good place to achieve this yet, but I have it on my mind all the time. Depression can be overwhelming and even disarming, but something inside me (perhaps the spirit), frequently tells me that I am strong enough to overcome it. I believe I can.

By cognitive therapy, I assume what is meant is CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy). I have always thought CBT to be ineffective, as it doesn’t acknowledge the root cause of one’s depression. And yet Billy says otherwise.

Admittedly, I’m not a fan of therapists. I think they’re a waste of money. So I may play this one out by myself. I have twelve years experience behind me after all.

Kenneth

Post Number: 797
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, Tyler,

Very interesting post's. Often we run into folks that look much younger than their calendar age and vice versa.

An analogy; there could be 10 human beings standing side by side, all the same physical age. Nonetheless, some appear to be younger and others much older than their calendar age. This all has to do with the might of the thoughts, proper food (nutrition) and their environment which includes everything else including the company kept, which appears that this could effect the genes, as you described.

Don't think that medical science has caught up with this yet?

Yoid

Post Number: 131
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi! If someone has difficulty finding people to connect with, to have friends, talking with them, meeting them outside.Does it have connection with schwingugswaves? We are on different level of evolution so we can't find connection? Today's world is very selfish. Nobody cares..

Thx

Kenneth

Post Number: 804
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

You're correct; "finding people to connect with" is a challenge outside this forum. Nonetheless, have identified many folks that are interested and open to Billy's teaching. Just dropping seeds to different FIGU authorized links helps.

Sooner or later that seed will germinate. What seems to also help many folks are the collaborations that Michael Horn identifies on his blog, Theyfly.com

Kenneth

Tyler

Post Number: 184
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, Yoid, it is most certainly not like that.

The Creation would not make it so that spirit-forms of too great a gap in knowledge and wisdom reincarnate on the same planet, because that would be illogical to do so.

If you are having a rough time in life, you would have more success if you study and investigate the books 'The Psyche', 'The Way to Live', and 'The Might of the Thoughts' and really apply some of their guidelines to your own life.

And also, some hard, manual work does wonders.

You are probably correct that it has to do with the swinging waves, however it is with almost total certainty nothing to do with you or anyone you know being on "too different of an evolutionary level" to relate to others.

That is, without a doubt, just a delusion that intelligent people tell themselves to shove their self-responsibility off onto others, by blaming everyone but themselves for the fact that they are isolated, when the actual cause traces back to their neglect of their own psyche and, quite often to them living in asocial excesses or even with anti-social personality elements.

If it were so that the level of evolution made it impossible for the more evolved humans to connect with the lower evolved humans, then even Billy, whose spirit-form is by far the most evolved, would have not been able to accumulate any friends or make connections out in the world during his many travels because his evolution would have kept him at a distance from everyone around him.

So since even Billy has had numerous adventures and connections throughout his lifetime, then it must logically be something within us that contributes to whether we remain lonely in life or put ourselves in a position to accumulate friends and meaningful connections around ourselves.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 855
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

That actually has nothing to do with evolution differences. More to do with "Like-mindedness".

The first step would be to simply be a friend, or in other words, be genuine, develop your character, cultivate the virtues and live and teach (inspire) by being an example. As you make these efforts, you will slowly refine yourself ...so accept that there may be learning (refining) points along the daily life.

Seek clarification and genuinely be interested in where the other person is at in their thinking, their beliefs, their thoughts and assumptions. You may not agree but you can certainly appreciate their journey thus far.

Read and ponder Semjase's "introduction to the spiritual teaching" in Contact Report 10 ...because our objective and ziel should be to be a true-human-Being.

From the Goblet of the Truth, discover (learn about) the 12 advisors. Then think and act accordingly.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tyler

Post Number: 186
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't shake the negative feeling like I am somehow doing wrong with my answer.

I don't wish to get into my subjective experiences too much, but also don't want to purely remain in the realm of theory.

I do know that things such as working hard at a manual job, and also improving the health of the psyche by striving for all 7 of the psyche-forming mights, can and will lead to a much greater capability of socialising and integrating in a positive sort of social atmosphere with other human beings, whether they are of a lesser or higher evolutionary standpoint.

When the real virtues and values of the spiritual teaching and striven for, then the swinging waves can become very positive and act like a magnet for other human beings, who then not only feel drawn to the human who radiates positive swinging waves, but who also then tend to express their own positive characteristics more as well, which is like, when one human becomes positively attuned, then it lets the positive characteristics of others emerge to the surface of their personality as well, so that others then feel more positively attuned as well.

A lot of hard work outside and a fair amount of practical life experience in striving for all 7 of the psyche-forming mights taught me that this year.

So that has to do with why I wrote, it is not just "they are too lowly evolved" which leads to a disconnect and feeling of being separated.

It does, in fact, all have to do with us as individuals, and it is probably a very false and dishonest know-it-all manner to assume that others are just "too low in their evolution" to feel socially connected to them.

Yoid

Post Number: 132
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

The higher is someone evo level the longer he lives and looks young?Because of his/her swingungwaves are in harmony with the Creation waves?

thx

Yoid

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi! Is there something with whom you can recognise, check that you evolved after reading the CODE or you cant? My german is still far from good so I will not benefit from the CODE? I hope i am not annoying for you with this questions.

thx

Marbar

Post Number: 304
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A religious person ask a FIGU member what spiritual teachings he/she follows; how would that FIGU member give out the answer? Would the FIGU member say: The teaching of the Spirit, the Teaching of the Truth, the Teaching of Life that is the Laws and Recommendations of the Creation?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page