Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 03, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through May 03, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 487
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2019 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Bill, to contemplate the meaning of your wise words makes one a better person.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I am over here now. You said on another thread, "I sure wish there was a better distinction to avoid assumptions or interpretations of what they mean.

Semjase explained that the universe has universes above, beneath, within, etc.

Then they say the DERN or the DAL... etc.

If there is a source that clearly identifies and makes the distinctions I would be interested."

My fellow student, as far as I know there is not a specific Figu Contact report, article, book that explains the differences when the Plejaren talk specifically about a "universes" compared to when when they talk about "space-time configurations" compared to when there is talk of different "dimensions." Instead I am using creational-natural laws and directives, as I best understand them, to extrapolate from the many, many places where these terms are used in the context of Figu, to put the puzzle together. Trust me my friend, everything that I am posting here on this board is not seat-of-my-pants, but rather years and years of study of the Figu concepts in addition to application of the creational laws and directives to the best of my ability.

When you say that "Semjase explained that the universe has universes above, beneath, within, etc." she really said in the introduction of the spiritual teaching or the 10 Contact,

"84. Countless billion universes like this are contained within the endless spiritual intelligence of Creation.

85. What is visible to the human's physical eyes represents only a tiny iota within the endlessness.

86. What is not visible to his eyes is immeasurable, inconceivable and unthinkable, for his unspiritual human intelligence and mental capacity, confusing and unimaginable.

87. The entire universe that he sees is only a single room of many, which must be measured in the myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes outside of universes within this ur-mighty, colossal and all-Creational, spiritual intelligence of Creation's existence."

With this explanation there are many creational laws in play. There is the creational law of the one out of the many (the infinity) or the ONE of Creation. When Semjase says, "...there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes outside of universes within" she is not only talking about the infinite number of universes that make up an infinite Creaion, but also bringing up the law of equalisation to represent the infinite diversity of possibilities created from both the negative and the positive.

As we learn from the spiritual teaching that all the unique things that make up our universe is really just one. So how is the term "universe" compare and contrast to the term "space-time configurations," as they are used in the Figu material, you might ask?

A universe represents the infinite possibility, thru the law of equalisation, of the material belt of the Creation. So there are an infinite number of universes in our material belt; and likewise EACH universe is also infinite. So each universe also has an infinite number of possibilities - of configurations - that it can have.

So for example in our space-time in which we live, the Pleiades is too young to support life sustaining worlds according to the Ps; yet it is claimed that in the Ps space-time, which is a few seconds off from ours, the same star cluster is called the Plejares and is old enough to support the life sustaining planet of Erra - the home of the Plejaren.

So just like the Creation has countless universes; each one of the universes also has a countless amount of configurations of it that make up universes of their own. I think the reason the Ps don't call these space-times, "universes" is because they have not left the DERN but rather just penetrated a space-time configuration of it. As we know these folks take words seriously and would never do as we do and call all bath tissue Kleenex like we do, for example.

So this gets me to my grand theory, based on the spiritual teaching, physics (laws of nature), Figu info, etc., that is not necessarily Plejaren approved but based on serious study. How can there be an infinite number of universes, not to mention, an infinite number of configurations of those universes, from one Big Bang, you might ask?

As we know from http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Creation

"In Guido's illustration, belt #4 depicts our Material Universe, that is to say, the part of the Complete Universe where the galaxies exist with suns, planets, meteors, gas clouds, comets and so forth. The Ur-Space (#3) is the belt from which emanates the so-called background radiation that leads back to the Ur-Core (#2), the actual Ur-Layer, in whose center lies the Central-Core (#1) that constitutes the actual Big Bang location, the Big Bang Center. Beginning in the Ur-Space, matter starts its development and then passes into the Universe Belt, hence, our material universe. This matter consists of energy, however, which intermingles with other energy forms that penetrate from the Transformation Belt (#5) into our Material Universe. The energy matter from Ur-Space is POSITIVE, while the other matter from the Transformation Belt is NEGATIVE. As they join in the Material Universe, they develop into new energy forms from which, ultimately, coarse matter evolves. In the Transformation Belt (#5) the fine matter energies of the Creation Belt (#6) are transformed into energy forms that already extend into the realm of material energy. This makes them absorbable by the Transformation Belt, and they are turned into coarse energy. The Creation Belt (#6) absorbs the finest of energies from the space of the Absolute Absolutum, which is located beyond the Displacement Belt, also called Ram Belt (#7), whose function it is to nudge away the walls of other Universes that float within the space of the Absolute Absolutum as well."

The "Central Core" is the actual location of the Big Bang, yet there could not be any material universes, until the 4th belt (or wave) had passed. So we might call the Central Core of the Creation, the creational Big Bang or the Creation's Big Bang. And it was not until the fourth belt was created could there even be anything physical; AND until the third belt, which is positive, and the fifth belt which is negative, were fully created that there could be the law of equalisation. So it is my theory that once the fifth belt or shock wave passed, the fourth belt or the material realm had AN INFINITE number of Big Bangs itself that "...measured in the myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes outside of universes within this ur-mighty, colossal and all-Creational, spiritual intelligence of Creation's existence."

When Billy talks of "7 Dimensions" he is referring to the 7 different belts of Creation, which all contain the laws of Creation, but measured differently. So for example the duration of the Creation's Big Bang would be logically longer than the Big Bangs of the material realm so time would be there but measured differently of course.

Perhaps other forum members can point to where Figu has explained this or offers a different explanation? I am pretty sure I am correct based on the spiritual teaching, but obviously prone to error.

Cheers,
Anthony

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Oops, I forgot the source for the 7 Dimensions from Figu. Here it is http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Dimensions

Hugo

Post Number: 651
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony, well researched!

So there may be 7 material Universe's inside our Creational bubble expansion? This would make sense as 7 is the Creational/spiritual number. Another 4 to be discovered.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 992
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"... Seven in itself and seven outside itself..." *)

Semjase in CR10:
"117. The human, who truly lives according to Creation's laws, sees everywhere [what is creative] and recognizes [everywhere that] what is creative, in every life form, in every thing, in every thought and act in every human, in all of nature's work and also in all conceivable circumstances."

The Spirit Teaching is a guide for our thinking to see this oneness in all existence. And this oneness is - the oneness of the Laws of Seven.

As everything is a smaller edition of the macrocosm, we may find that the same "7 dimensions" are but reflections of each other: The 7 levels of different "universes", the 7 different belts of our (and other) universes, the 7 layers of matter that lead from matter via atoms and subatomic matter/forces) to spirit energy -they all have the same structure.

The 7 different forces (of which humanity knows only 4) ... the 7 stages of human consciousness, from the "coarse thinking" of primitive man to the one of humans living continually in the spiritual realm:

All - and really all - is but a manifestation of the Sevenness Laws.

Salome,
Bill

*) German "Sieben in sich und Sieben aussen sich..."
(from Billy's Book "Genesis", page 32/ 111, 112 - expressing the thought that the Sevenness applies to all forms of the spirit energetic and tangible matter)

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

You said, "So there may be 7 material Universe's inside our Creational bubble expansion? This would make sense as 7 is the Creational/spiritual number. Another 4 to be discovered."

NO, that is not what I wrote. Please re-read, my explanation over and over and it will make sense eventually.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 997
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mind_guerrilla

(I will need some time to go through each factor of your post, but I would like to address the following for clarification.)

Anthony, some things need clearing up if you don't mind. In your post #10 you stated the following:

"...but also bringing up the law of equalisation to represent the infinite diversity of possibilities created from both the negative and the positive."

My understanding of the Law Of The Equalization is as I came to understand it from the Goblet of the Truth and is as the AA-spiritform explained in the book Arahat Athersata.
(See my post #993) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/16446.html?1556494805

- From my Post #993 -
Herein is an explanation of the law of equalization.

Page 316/318
569. Healthy positive-negative therefore means that one must think rightly in accordance with the law of nature.
570. Thinking in accordance with the law of nature in turn means, however, that there must be just as much positive as negative, but without Ausartung.
572. If an animal in the wild is negatively or positively very badly out of control of its good inner nature, then it is eliminated, extinguished and killed in accordance with the law of nature.
Page 320
586. So it is also logical that the nature defends itself against everything which the human being, with their erroneous development and with their megalomania, undertakes against it in a manner that is very badly out of control of the good human nature.
587. Meddling in the handiwork of the nature therefore means that the nature logically rebels against it and strikes back with death, ruin and annihilation.
5594. From this it results that he/she must therefore first equalize the negative and positive thinking so that he/she can then thereby follow the laws of nature in a human wise and in responsibility.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 652
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony, my understanding is that each material belt is a universe and all these universe's (DAL, DERN and others) are contained inside this one (egg shaped?) expanding Creational Universe. I don't know if this is correct because I still have understanding and trouble working it all out.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 993
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO:
The 7 dimensions should not express 7 same level universes within a universe.
It should express that there are 7 levels in a hierarchy of universal forces and substances that are but mirror pictures of each other. The 7 dimensions of universes would then indicate 7 levels of universes in the hierarchy of universes. In other areas the "7 dimensions" would express the 7 levels in a hierarchy of matter down to spirit energy, the 7 levels in a hierarchy of forces **) etc.

Human beings should live with the constant awareness of being OMEDAMS (Sevenness) law-fulfillers) and being a part of and being one with the Seveness Laws that underlie the forces and matter of existence. This awareness will create a consciousness of oneness that cannot hate or be greedy, that brings about evolutive creation, that addresses and balances excesses and creates lasting peace - individually, globally and universally.
(see e.g. Semjase (e.g. in CR 10:100 and 127 **), Billy in CR 134 ***) etc.)

Salome, Bill

*) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/16448.html#POST86052

**) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_010

***) CR134:
173. The spirit-energy, or Creation-energy, consists of 7 nuclear levels which are of a fine material type, while the 7 nuclear levels of the real atom's coarse material form reach down into the first fine material level that is half material, half fine material.
174. In the material, as is the case with the spiritual energetic, i.e. Creation-energetic, plains, these more fine nuclear levels under the real uppermost nuclear levels are called subatomic levels by us….
181. In the balance of the accumulation of energy and strength, there originated all 280 basic elements and, with these, the Energy-Fetus, in which an immense pressure and a temperature of millions of degrees developed, causing the original explosion of the Universe - the Big Bang, as this process is called by you.
(from CR 134 in which Billy explains that there are 280 elements)

-------------------------------------------

Further reading: re. the Laws of Sevenness:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Genesis_(the_book)
(From 110 onwards)
NB This is only an unauthorized segment of the book Genesis but it may give an idea re. the Forces and Laws of Sevenness underlying all creation

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 994
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

German equivalent of the passages from CR 134
(previous post)

173. Auch die Geistenergie resp. Schöpfungsenergie besteht wie die materielle Ebene aus 7 unterschiedlichen Atomebenen, die jedoch rein feinststofflicher Art sind, während die 7 Atomebenen der grobmateriellen Form vom eigentlichen Atom bis hinunter in die erste Feinstoffebene reichen, die als halb materiell und halb feinstofflich zu bezeichnen ist.
174. Im materiellen wie im geistenergetischen resp. schöpfungsenergetischen Bereich werden diese unter den eigentlichen obersten Atomebenen feinstofflicheren Atomebenen von uns Subatomar-Ebenen genannt.
181. Im Gleichklang der Kumulierung der Energie und Kraft entstanden alle 280 Grundelemente und damit das Energie-Fetchen, in dem ein ungeheurer Druck und eine millionengrädige Temperatur entstand, wodurch letztendlich die Ur-explosion des Universums entstand – der Ur-Knall, wie dieser Vorgang bei euch genannt wir

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

When it says in the teaching, "...in accordance with the law of nature in turn means, however, that there must be just as much positive as negative..." is along the same lines as saying "...diversity of possibilities created from both the negative and the positive." Equalisation is NOT a hard concept to grasp, Eddie. It simply means that the positive and the negative are equal and together make a hyper-oneness.

Hugo, there is only one material belt out of the 7 belts of Creation. And there are an infinite number of universes in this one material belt, which include the DERN and DAL.

Bill, when we see 7 in the spiritual teaching, it represents a "relative absolute fulfillment." In other words, it takes 7 belts, not 5 or 6, to fulfill a Creation. Or there are 7 main periods in a human's life to fulfill:

The Seven Main Periods in the Human Life

1. Birth
2. Childhood
3. Youth
4. Age of the education and formation
5. Age of the experience and of the evaluation
6. Age of the consideration and the giving of advice (old age)
7. Death

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Human_Being

Cheers,
Anthony

Scott

Post Number: 2897
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony, are you saying the material belt within the Dern Creation/Universe contains both the Dal and Dern Creation/Universe? There may be infinite number of dimensions within the Material Belt of the Dern Creation, but I thought that was separate from the Dal Creation/Universe which contains its own Material Belt with infinite number of dimensions as well. I was under the impression the term Creation and Universe were interchangeable, maybe I'm wrong, but thats how I understood it. thanks

Cpl

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are more sevens in the human life given in The Way to Live. I will enter them in the "spiritual teaching in everyday life" thread. See you there.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Scott

Post Number: 2898
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following statement taken from the FOM Website seems to imply the Dal Universe/Creation exists separately from the Dern Universe/Creation.

Like the DERN Universe, Nokodemjon also conceived the name of the DAL-Universe: Dajansini Arg Lasergnoralin, meaning "Creation as second born".

The DAL Universe gently nudges the 7th outer belt of our DERN Universe. Travel between Universes is made possible through advanced knowledge and technology.

(Message edited by scott on May 02, 2019)

Mosaki

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Semjase's explanations, each Universe/Creation has 7 rings/belts and they are completely separate from another Universe. The DAL and the DERN are two completely separate Universes which happen to be twin Universes.

Contact 143
Semjase:

10. The Universe is divided into seven units, i.e. rings or belts that, entirely together, form the whole Universe, and all of these rings are rotating against each other and have different diameters and an ovoid shape.

11. These seven rings, which we call belts, are the following:
12. i. Central Core,
ii. Ur-Core Belt,
iii. Ur-Space Belt,
iv. Solid-state Matter Universe Belt,
v. Transformation Belt,
vi. Creation Belt, and
vii. Displacement Belt

10. Das Universum teilt sich in sieben Einheiten resp. Ringe oder Gürtel, die gesamthaft zusammen das komplette Universum bilden, wobei alle diese Ringe gegenseitig gegeneinander rotierend sind, verschiedene Durchmesser haben und eine eiförmige Gestalt aufweisen.

11. Diese sieben Ringe, die wir Gürtel nennen, sind folgende
12. i. Zentralkern-Gürtel,
ii. Ur-Kern-Gürtel,
iii. Ur-Raum-Gürtel,
iv. Festkörper-Universum-Gürtel,
v. Umwandlungs-Gürtel,
vi. Schöpfungs-Gürtel und
vii. Verdrängungs-Gürtel
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Historeed

Post Number: 164
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This image from Contact 143 clearly shows the DAL Universe as its own separate universe:

Matthew Reed

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

You said, "...but I thought that was separate from the Dal Creation/Universe which contains its own Material Belt with infinite number of dimensions as well."

As I understand it, the DAL and DERN are in the same Creation, and thus both in our current material belt. As far as I understand it, the Ram belt or Displacement belt does NOT contain material universes; so this belt could not nudge up against the DAL or any other material thing. Rather only within the material realm could one material universe gently nudge against another material universe. However, "...outermost belt...has the task of displacing outwardly and against adjacent universes and against the nothing-space of the Absolute Absolutum." Personally, I think that this may be an error and should read, "...has the task of displacing outwardly and against adjacent Universes..." instead of "universe" which indicates the material. However I may be in error and somehow this displacement belt functions not only to displace Creations, but also the physical universes that are contained in them.

Contact 143

"13. Now, the Solid-state Universe is that part of the Universe in which the new births exist, so the nascent stars, etc. with all their life forms. 13. Das Festkörper-Universum nun ist jener Teil des Universums, in dem die Feste existiert, also die gewordenen Gestirne usw. mit allen ihren Lebensformen.
14. This real Solid-state Universe is calculated from the end of the Creation Ur-Core's outer wall up to the beginning of the outer wall of the Transformation Belt, which exhibits a half diameter of 7,869 octillion light-years and is, thus, the next largest belt after the Creation Belt. 14. Dieses eigentliche Festkörper-Universum wird errechnet vom Ende der Schöpfungs-Urkern-Aussenwand bis zum Beginn der Aussenwand des Umwandlungs-Gürtels, der einen Halbdurchmesser von 7869 Oktilliarden Lichtjahren aufweist und somit der nächstgrösste Gürtel nach dem Schöpfungs-Gürtel ist.
15. In addition, the outer wall of the Transformation Belt is where this belt collides with the inner wall of the real Creation Belt, also known as the Expansion Belt or Creation Matter Belt. 15. Die Aussenwand des Umwandlungs-Gürtels befindet sich dabei dort, wo dieser Gürtel mit der Innenwand des eigentlichen Schöpfungs-Gürtels, dem Expansions-Gürtel, der Schöpfungsmaterie zusammenstösst.
16. So this is that space which embodies the Solid-state Universe and is so called because in these three areas, the coarse-material becomes existent and is existent, and the course-material becomes existent in the Transformation Belt only by a transformation from remains of the penetrating Creation Belt, which are converted into course-material from immaterial energy. 16. Dies also ist jener Raum, der das Festkörper-Universum verkörpert und eben so genannt wird, weil in diesen drei Räumen das Grobmaterielle existent wird und existent ist, wobei das Grobmaterielle im Umwandlungsgürtel erst durch eine Umwandlung aus Rückständen des vordringenden Schöpfungs-Gürtels existent wird, umgewandelt in Grobmaterielles, heraus aus immaterieller Energie.
17. This is the real Solid-state Universe, which consists of the Transformation Belt, the Universe Belt, and the Ur-Space Belt."

"37. Now, the outermost belt, with its half diameter of 14 million light-years, which we do not count with the actual Universe, is the Displacement Belt. 37. Der äusserste Gürtel des Universums nun, den wir allerdings mit seinem Halbdurchmesser von 14 Millionen Lichtjahren nicht mehr zum eigentlichen Universum zählen, ist der Verdrängungs-Gürtel.
38. This has the task of displacing outwardly and against adjacent universes and against the nothing-space of the Absolute Absolutum, so to speak, as the ramming force, which pushes everything away from itself and displaces outwardly, so that, after knocking against it and before pressing itself behind it, it can provide the Universe the necessary space for expansion and, therefore, the expansion itself."

Best regards,
Anthony

Cpl

Post Number: 1087
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's interesting, Scott. As the DAL universe is "Creation as second born" and is our twin, presumably it was born just after our DERN universe.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Scott

Post Number: 2899
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Anthony,

I sent Christian an email asking whether he Dal Universe is actually existing within a separate Creation. I'll let you know what I hear.....
Regards
Scott

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thanks for contacting Christian. I never wanted to create confusion. I am sorry if this turns out to be a BIG misunderstanding on my part.

Of course each Creation's material belt could represent one just complete universe; instead of each Creation having an infinite number of material universes in each material belt like I am contesting. So then you have the DAL as a separate Creation displaced by a Ram belt gently nudging against our Ram belt with our DERN universe which makes up our 4th belt of our separate Creation.

I am looking forward to hearing what Christian has to say...

Thanks,
Anthony

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 997
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Anthony – your post addresses one part of what I meant: that all evolution progresses through 7 stages.
But our universe when it has completed its “task”, it will then become a higher level universe.
That is, when we talk about ‘7 dimensions’ we must separate between a 7-fold ‘form’ (e.g. the 7 layers of our universe, the 7 layers of subatomic particles) and a 7-fold ‘development’ (e.g. the universe develops from Absolute Absolutum to Being Absolutum or the develoment of a human being’s awareness from primitive man tow. becoming a spiritual being) *).

But there is a further reason why I presented this article for discussion:
My motivation was somewhat similar to the motivation of a scientist who searches for a formula to describe what he perceives. And my ’perception’ which you can find in many of my articles, is the oneness of all things universal. It ay have started with the wonderment about the word ‘universe’: It literally translates into ‘turned into one’ and the person(s) that first named it this way would have had a much more enlightened view of existence and a much higher wisdom, than the one of present-day humans.

But we, too, if we perceive nature more universally, can find this oneness in many forms: Our DNA is a double helix, so is the egg-shaped form of our universe – our human body is ca 2/3 water, so is (approx..) the amount of ocean water on our planet and so on.

Would this not give rise to a perception that all these particles, atoms, molecules, cells, humans – that they are but miniature solar systems, galaxies and universes themselves? In their form and their evolutionary stages? And would this not lead to the further question – what then is the common denominator that determines the 7 dimensions in the forms and drives them through the 7 stages of evolution? Is there perhaps a simple algorithm out of which the 7 dimensions of form in the macro-and microcosm develop?

We know that all existence is a manifestation of the Laws of Sevenness. But could a certain law relate to a certain form/development stage?

I ask these questions because they could be helpful for scientists that seek answers to the yet unknown forces and forms (e.g. the “other 3 forces”, the not yet discovered “subatomic particles” etc.)

Salome,

Bill

-----------------------------------------------------------------
When you read through the book ‘Genesis’ on how the universe was formed, it went through different stages but it does not say that the 7 layers were formed one out of the other:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Genesis_(the_book)

Patm

Post Number: 671
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2019 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE: DAL/DERN/multi-universes

My translation (which may contain errors) from:
FIGU Bulletin No. 40 - Aug 2002 (page 3) http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_40.pdf

Reader question
Does the twin-universe mean, that e.g. the DAL-universe and the DERN-universe are currently each one of the two turning spirals that are moving in opposite directions or do they both look like that (two spirals turning in opposite directions), because they both are simply only connected? What does DAL and DERN actually mean?
Barbara Lotz /Germany
Leserfrage
Ist mit Zwillings-Universum gemeint, dass z. B. das DAL-Universum und das DERN-Universum jeweils eine der zwei gegenläufig sich drehenden Spiralen sind, oder sehen beide so aus (zwei gegenläufig drehende Spiralen), dass sie beide einfach nur verbunden sind? Was heisst eigentlich DAL und DERN?
Barbara Lotz/Deutschland

Answer
Twin-universe means that it acts itself around a universe, which as a belonging-together twin arrived with another universe to the creation. As for example applies to a woman, when she bears twins. In equal measure like with her, also arise with universes, which also will be called Creation, i.e., Universal-Consciousness, single-universes or even twin-universes, triplet-universes, quadruplet-universes, quintuplet-universes, sextuplet-universes or septuplet-universes. The next forms are then always those of seven more, consequently then thus fourteen-universes or twenty-one-universes, twenty-eight-universes, thirty-five-universes, forty-two-universes and forty-nine-universes can be born through a creative idea from out of a Primal-Creation. 49 creation-forms, i.e., universe-forms with a single creation-process, i.e., birth-process is the highest number of the creation-based possibility of a multi-fold-universe-birth, i.e., multifold-universe-creation. So like a woman thus twins and triplets, quadruplets and quintuplets or sextuplets and septuplets can be born, thus the same is also be given with the universes, i.e., with the creations. And as with multiple-births with a woman, the descendants are autonomous and of one's own personalities, thus this autonomy also applies to the universes, irrespective of whether it acts itself only around an individual universe, i.e., around an individual creation or around those of multiple from a multi-fold-birth, i.e., multi-fold-creation. The distinction between the universe, i.e., the creation and that of the human being, i.e., the woman in regard to that of births is that a woman is not able to bring, equally 21 or 49 descendants into the world and into the life, like that precisely is possible of the respective Ur-universe, i.e., respective Primal-Creation.
Antwort
Zwillings-Universum bedeutet, dass es sich um ein Universum handelt, das als Zwilling zusammen mit einem anderen Universum zur Kreation gelangte. Als Beispiel gelte eine Frau, wenn siE Zwillinge gebiert. Gleichermassen wie bei ihr, entstehen auch bei Universen, die auch Schöpfung genannt werden resp. Universal-Bewusstsein, Einzel-Universen oder eben Zwillings-Universen, Drillings-Universen, Vierlings-Universen, Fünflings-Universen, Sechslings-Universen oder Siebenlings-Universen. Die nächsten Formen sind dann immer deren sieben mehr, folglich dann also Vierzehnling-Universen oder Einundzwanzigling-Universen, Achtundzwanzigling-Universen, Fünfunddreissigling-Universen, Zweiundvierzigling-Universen und Neunundvierzigling-Universen durch eine aus einer Ur-Schöpfung heraus geschaffenen Idee gebären können. 49 Schöpfungs-Formen resp. Universums-Formen bei einem einzigen Kreations-Vorgang resp. Geburts-Vorgang ist die höchste Zahl der schöpfungsmässigen Möglichkeit einer Mehrfach-Universums-Geburt resp. Mehrfach-Universums-Kreation. So wie eine Frau also Zwillinge und Drillinge, Vierlinge und Fünflinge oder Sechslinge und Siebenlinge gebaren kann, so ist das gleiche auch gegeben bei den Universen resp. bei den Schöpfungen. Und wie bei Mehrfach-Geburten bei einer Frau die Nachkommen selbständige und eigene Persönlichkeiten sind, so trifft diese Eigenständigkeit auch auf die Universen zu, ganz gleich, ob es sich dabei nur um ein einzelnes Universum resp. um eine einzelne Schöpfung handelt oder um deren mehrere aus einer Mehrfach-Geburt resp. Mehrfach-Kreation. Der Unterschied zwischen dem Universum resp. der Schöpfung und dem Menschen resp. der Frau in bezug des Gebarens ist der, dass eine Frau nicht fähig ist, gleich 21 oder gar 49 Nachkommen zur Welt und ins Leben zu bringen, wie das eben dem jeweiligen Ur-Universum resp. der jeweiligen Ur-Schöpfung möglich ist.

325th Contact from 12-April-2002
Dreihundertfünfundzwangzigster Kontakt vom 12. April 2002

Ptaah:
The significance is given in an age-old language, which relates back to Nokodemion. The wording is therewith following: DERN-universe or DERN-creation is called: Dajansiniern-ruan-nitrapralano, which means: Creation-that-unveils-itself. DAL-universe, i.e., DAL-Creation is called in the age-old language: Dajansini-org-lasergnoralin, and that means: Creation-born-as-a-twin.

Ptaah:
Die Bedeutung ist in einer uralten Sprache gegeben, die auf Nokodemion zurückführt. Der Wortlaut ist dabei folgender: DERN-Universum oder DERN-Schöpfung heisst: Dajansiniern-ruan-nitrapralano, was soviel bedeutet wie: Schöpfung-die-sich-entschleiert. DAL-Universum resp. DAL-Schöpfung heisst in der uralten Sprache: Dajansini-org-lasergnoralin, und das bedeutet: Schöpfung-als-Zweitgeborene.

Billy

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Scott

Post Number: 2900
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2019 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I received this from Christian this a.m.:

The "DAL universe" is a universe in another "Creation Universal Consciousness" (Creation). The DERN universe (where we and Earth exist) and the ANKAR universe (where the Plejaren live) are two of seven universes (dimensions) in the fourth belt of our Creation (Creation Universal Consciousness). In order to get to the "DAL Universe" human beings must accomplish a technical-based transfer through our "Rammgürtel" (Ram Belt; the seventh belt) into/through the seventh belt of the other Creation (DAL universe) and further on into the fourth = material belt.

Traveling from our dimension into the ANKAR dimension requires a so-called "Dimensionentor" (dimension portal") within the fourth belt.

In other words: Our Creation has 7 dimensions (space-time continuums) in its 4th belt, as it is also the case with all other Creations.

Salome
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page