Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 29, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through June 29, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1122
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You didn't mention whether your father is a Christian or not, Eddie. If he is, I think your mentioning those verses quite appropriate.

We can only spoon feed people from where they are. Mentioning the Bible to a non-Christian, would almost certainly be counter productive, and undesirable. To a Christian, however, in the way you did it, it may well help them start questioning what they have been programed to believe, including questioning the programmers, and the book. Using the book to show how interpretations of its writings are false could help them begin to break free of those beliefs and programming.

The believers, for their further evolution, will have to do this one day sooner or later in this life or another. So again, Eddie, I think if your father is a Christian, then you discussed appropriately.

To one person this, to another that, according to their abilities and needs to help each evolve from where they are. Countless genuine teachers throughout the ages have used this approach.

Many are so far away from the spiritual teaching that they cannot hear it at all. They need gently coaxing spoonful by spoonful towards the truth until the day that they can hear it with open ears.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 504
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, it started out as a question to you about why you would use bible verses? I'm convinced bible verses are "coded", however, of course I cannot prove it. Yet, if you look at how "belief" were embedded on the "front of our brains"? IMO, there are of course, exceptions to how you approach spreading the spiritual teaching to others, based on your environment. Personally, the GOT is a masterpiece, the bible is a mere, poor representation of the truth. Hopefully, in time, the bible will become obsolete. We need to protect our psyche as well, from harm from "invisible influences".
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

That is correct Chris. Not my father but my eldest brother.

I have worked very hard to grow, through study, in my cognitions and knowledge of the spiritual teaching.

I have become knowledgeable and understand the creational laws and recommendations. I can also readily identify between the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life.

I'm just curious about how it was concluded that I "meshed and fused the bible with the spiritual teaching" from what I wrote in my post.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1020
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

It threw me off a bit to be told I had meshed and fused the bible teaching with the spiritual teaching. I was wondering how on Earth you concluded that from what I wrote.

Helping people recognise the unlogic in the bible (or anything else) is not "fusing or meshing" the spiritual teaching with anything.

PLEASE NOTE: Fusing and meshing the spiritual teaching with other teachings is a serious crime against the Creation, an offense to the consciousness-based person and a falsification.

As to the bible being "coded", I would need to know what you mean by the word "coded".

In answer to your question: "Why you would use bible verses?"

In our family discussion, the topic of dying came up due to my sister-in-law's sister having passed away from cancer and thoughts and ideas were expressed about dying and the bible and God was mentioned.

Remaining neutral and applying the creational recommendation of "the leading thought" I helped them think and ponder and offer their own sense of logical conclusion.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Cpl

Post Number: 1123
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps that was a misassumption on their part. Based on their knowing that you are aware of the spiritual teaching, perhaps it was assumed that when teaching you were spiritual teaching, when in fact you were teaching to someone not ready for the spiritual teaching and who needed a different approach.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 506
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, I like to ask questions, because as you know, it's hard to communicate effectively via a forum(s) and miscommunication, misunderstandings are expected. However, IMO, we are learning, comprehending and understanding. At some point in the future, we will be teaching the spiritual teaching to others. I was surprised you were quoting verses from the bible, when we have the GOT at our fingertips. It's like studying from an obsolete book? Which is not effective. As well, we must not attempt to teach to others about the spiritual teaching especially in this current environment, we need to lead by example and allow others to find this material on their own. We are students and BEAM is the teacher. Right? I've also observed and noticed, we (the population at large, no one specific )attempt to display our educational prowess among our peers, playing mental gymnastics, before we actually "know" thus we make unnecessary mistakes. We are here to help each other to think better, especially when dealing with religious family members or friends or ourselves. I'm speaking from experience.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 677
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, I can understand why you used certain passages in the bible to try to enlighten your Catholic/Christian family members because i tried to do the same thing with mine but alas I got nowhere so I stopped. I also tried with an old friend and got same result. I will not try it again because in my opinion Christian people are the stubbornest and hardest to enlighten to the truth. More luck with non religious people imo but i got no luck with them either but i noticed they are more open to listen.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1022
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo and Msmichelle

Hugo,
My conversation with my family was effective and they came to the logical conclusion, on their own, because I used the creational recommendation found in the Goblet of the Truth... called the "leading thought".

The logical conclusion they came to was regarding the reincarnation of the spirit. In their minds this was quite a conclusion but it made perfect sense in their minds.

My brother then remembered how he had stumbled on that show and immediately recognized the area, landscape, etc... just as Billy explained in Patm's translation.

Msmichelle,
As I began to gain cognitions from my study of the Goblet of the Truth, I have become very effective with religious people.

If everyone studied the Goblet of the Truth, we would create a tsunami of effective change in ourselves, with everyone we interact with and with the world through social media such as Facebook.
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 508
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, no doubt, you will gain cognition and become effective, however, you are still a student and I would not engage with others about the spiritual teaching and making comparisons with verses from the bible. You are setting yourself up for an unnecessary failure, because religious people and non religious people must find their own way without intervention esp via social media. "Likes" "Followers" via social media are nothing more than marketing tactics, however, dissemination must be handled appropriately.
MsMichelle

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My experience with family members is this. They are dedicated catholics, going to church every Sunday, praise God even though they never follow what's being preached. When I share the lessons given in Got and explain differences from bible, I can notice from their facial expressions that the truth from my source is way realer,also they agree with what being said, still they defend the Bible with all their might regardless. Because their God is never wrong and he wrote the Bible, which means everything whats written there is true. They will not allow themselves to doubt him.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,
Your Post#508 What you said is not logical.

Jokubas_stalmokas,
I made mistakes in the beginning. We can tell if we are being effective by the cause & effect.

From the Goblet of the Truth I have learned to respect the individual's evolution stage. The hardest thing to do is to follow the recommendation not to share unless requested.

A "fertile mind" is like a person wanting to be a farmer desiring the knowledge and wisdom required to farm the land. It is to these people that we can offer the book and source of the spiritual teaching ("the harsh and bitter words").

To everyone else, especially the religious and the atheist, to these people we should only share from the knowledge and the wisdom gained through cognitions by way of the study, the fathoming and the recognition. To these people we should teach as a wise teacher does with children.

The making of a fertile mind takes time, and for some people this may not happen in this life-time (and that's ok because the subconscious mind stores everything into the next life).
Salome,
Eddie

Kenneth

Post Number: 1004
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,

A quick story relating to the recent topics, in a way. My wife and I were in the North Lake Tahoe area, California side, this last weekend. We went to a nearby cafe where locals hang out. Through various conversations, many seeds of the Spiritual Teaching were dropped in discussions and exchanges with two or three different folks. One gentlemen came over and set across to me.

He then proceeded to tell me that his family did not believe in God or religion; he was raised as an Atheist. It was explained to him that Atheism is basically another form or religion. He acknowledged that and said, “I know religion is not the way, neither is atheism, I just don’t know where to go from here?”

I interwove much of Teaching from many of Billy’s books into our conversation; the entire café was pretty much silent, listening to our conversation. I then took a piece of paper and wrote down, ‘Billy Meier.com’ as I also said it out loud. It was explained to him that this information will answer a lot of his questions. It was obvious that this young man was ready for the Spiritual Teaching. He looked at the note, shook my hand and said, “I need to go home now”.

Kenneth

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice Kenneth. It is great to hear about a success story :-)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 510
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, my point, how do you know you're effective via social media with spreading the spiritual teaching? Social media is nothing more than information gathering, therefore, if you receive "likes" or "followers" on your social media, it does not mean you're effective, it's just marketing and building pages for others to use at their disposal. For example, we are not communicating effectively now; why?
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 511
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just want to share with all interested. The spiritual teaching is a treasure like no other in my life. I'm excited everyday when I think about the possibilities and the future. I've noticed with some who have come into contact with this valuable material, instead of focusing on themselves and healing, repairing, building themselves, they quickly attempt to reach out to others, I include myself, to share this material. We are not capable at this time, to understand the full meaning of the spiritual teaching, if we do not understand the German language. I know, this will upset lots of people. This is quite clear, as to why we have not been able to make a huge impact. If you do not speak the German Language, you are missing important elements and are receiving broken pieces. I appreciate Corey, Jacob, and other German speaking members and (those intently learning the German language) for your efforts to relay this information to me in English. To others, think about the complexities of the English, Spanish, and Mandarin languages? We need to make an effort to learn, comprehend and understand the German language before we attempt to "teach" others about the spiritual teaching. Any thoughts, comments?
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,
When the majority of the pro-FIGU people on Earth study the Goblet of the Truth in a consciousness-based wise, therefore even half-way versed, then we will bring about great change very quickly.

The book Arahat Athersata states; "scatter the seeds of the teaching of the spirit"... this can be done on social media so long as people know what exactly is "the teaching of the spirit".

Your question; "we are not communicating effectively now; why?"

Creational knowledge and wisdom can not be discussed when only one side is knowledgeable. Because this is more of a student - teacher conversation that is good for learning but not for effectuating the much needed change.

Before we can effectuate change in society and the planetary population and discuss an approach, we must first develop ourselves through the study.
Salome,
Eddie

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 208
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eddie,

To coin a phrase... The teacher learns from the student and the student learns from the teacher. This is often called a Round Robin Table. Pay head your words!

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Kenneth

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

Yes, this was the first time that anyone actually approached me in a subconscious/conscious way asking for help in the Spiritual Teaching. My wife noticed him first because he was wearing a shirt with the picture of a Plejaren spacecraft. This is the picture that Billy allowed the producers/directors of the X-Files series to use in the background of Mulder’s (David Duchovny) office.

Another interesting fact is that my wife has a very difficult time with the Spiritual Teaching and the existence of extraterrestrials. Nonetheless, she started this conversation and told this gentlemen that her husband had something to tell him. Before giving him the Billy Meier note, we talked for about an hour.

To be clear, when I said that the whole café went quiet, there was only about six people in there, but they all appeared to be listening. When we got ready to leave, a server approached us, shook our hands and said, “This has been one of the best evenings I’ve had in a long time”; referring to our conversations.

Was almost taken back with the openness and understanding of the new to them, Spiritual Teaching perceptive. Only dropped seeds of informative knowledge and not using any quotes from Billy’s material, encouraging these folks to think for themselves and recognize the Truth in their own minds, happened to work very well. Truthfully, this was a new experience for me, have never been in this situation before; was kind of outside me comfort zone.

Salome
Kenneth

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Kenneth. I get surprised again and again how coinciding and at the same time conflicting circumstances can fall in one place. Your wife not being favorable towards Billy story notices a guy with plejaren vehicle and starts a conversation. Wonderful :-) I did not know that thing about x-files and the picture. I shared this with my wife and we had a nice short discussion about it. She is also not too receptive to this. Thanks for sharing your story :-)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 209
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The key word is empathy

People call emotional and empathic awareness "soft" skills as if they are less important than the "hard" skills that we learn in school. But looking at our world today, with so many intelligent and well-schooled people making appalling decisions based on fears, hatreds, and fits of anger that they cannot understand, work with, or manage, I have to say that emotional and empathic skills are the MOST important skills anyone could ever learn. Really, ever.

Emotions are the motivation for everything we think, learn, and do. If we don't understand them, we may become puppets -- of our own ignorance, or of people who manipulate our emotions for their own gains. Luckily, we can learn the language of our emotions at any age and develop a form of genius that can heal us and our world: emotional genius.
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2019 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk

The only thing I would change in your fine post#209 is to replace the word "emotion" with "feeling". I learned from the book Might of the Thoughts that, emotions come about suddenly and out of our control.

You are right that the key word is "empathy".

Empathy is defined as; "The ability to understand and share the feelings of another."

Your other point about emotions, ei; being manipulated through our emotions... we can readily see how politicians trigger emotions of citizens to gain their votes. Propaganda groups use emotional triggers to get reactions through social media (example).

This is why from the spiritual teaching we learn about the law of equalization and the creational recommendation "neutral-positive-equalized".
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 512
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice to see your words again Bronze (Matt)..Great conversations and responses, however, again, if you are not engaging in the general population face to face, you will easily miss opportunities, which reflect our dire situations. We are saturated with intellectual prowess, educational dominance on all social media, and most do not want to be a student, instead they want to leapfrog over everyone and become instant leaders and appear knowledgeable without having any experiences. IMO, If we are measuring our "effectiveness" via words or conversations on a social media platform, we are in trouble.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 681
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, another way to show your wife that the Meier case is real is to show her Billy's prophetic material relating to the 2 civil wars and subsequent breakup of the U.S. into 5 separate territories. Then after it happens within next year or so she should/will have her own proof that the case is real.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page