Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 30, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Religion/Relegeon as discussed in FIGU material » Archive through April 30, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 252
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In reading what Dyson has posted above I get the impression the Catholic Bishops etc, are showing their guilt. Why else would the Catholic church want to stop a law/bill they helps victims of sex abuse they endured over 18 years ago?

In Ireland not so long ago many persons spoke out about the abuse they had to put up with while being in catholic schools and care homes when they was children. Most of these persons are middle aged or older.

So by trying to vote against this law/bill to allow victims over 18 years ago of sex abuse to do something about it means the catholics have something to hide. Which indeed they have many things to hide.

Its not only the catholic religion that is disgustingly bent. Christian "spiritual" leaders have been involved in this sort of thing too.

http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/christianity_child_abuse.html

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Matt

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my picture

my picture1

Edward

Post Number: 1755
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys.....

LOVE the humor.....:-)

Edward.

Marbar

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson, Ramirez, and Matt,
Those pictures do tell the truth about the Catholic Church. It is true that abuse scandels happen in other religions, but they do a better job of hiding them.

Darren

Post Number: 225
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my picture

my picture1

my picture2

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1135
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would anybody here be surprised to learn that unacknowledged paedophilia among the clergy - traditionally denied by the Establishment - pales practically to insignificance compared to that vile practice on the part of our political and other social leaders?

Now that the Church is STARTING to being outed ... who's next?

The global elite?

Justsayno

Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hopefully everyone, Dyson. I think the thing that really gets me is not the fact that the Catholic Church has pedophiles. It's the fact that they didn't give the pedophile an office job where he had NO access to children, after the fact. Instead they just transferred them far enough away so the rumours would not reach them and they had a whole new crop of children to prey on.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could these events mark the beginning of the end for the 265th Pope and have the final Pope come to power ?

Would the 2012 timeframe also be related to that ?

In any case we are nearing the end of the Vatican according to predictions, if I am not wrong.

Salome

Mohammed

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1137
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sheila (et al),

All you have to do, in order to satisfy the requirements of Christianity, is atone and repent. Then you are 100% forgiven. What could be simpler? You start again with a fresh slate, as if NOTHING had ever happened, and nobody had ever been raped. So you are free to do it again, and again, and again, and you are even EXPECTED to, because we are all loathsome sinners anyway. As a matter of fact, we are all BORN that way! (Blame Eve, ie., women in general.)

Seems like the Bafath designed it that way.

:-(

What REALLY gets my goat is the way little children are snatched off the street and the police, judiciary and politicians either turn a blind eye, or actively engage in their rape/torture, ultimately to be ritually murdered ("sacrificed") under the most horrific circumstances, and even ritually eaten. It is SO sickeningly horrifying that "normal" people just reach up into their minds (or down into what passes for their hearts) and click the "off" switch.

And those of us who somehow become aware of this literally unbelievable situation - protected and promoted by the critical mass of ordinary members of secret societies - and try to inform others, are viciously silenced with ridicule, calumny, legal threats, imprisonment or even death, usually in that order.

Salome,
Dyson

Justsayno

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson, yes you have some pretty sick sh*t happening in Australia. And yes, you are right, it is really hard to think about without being horrified by it all. That off switch is our coping mechanism, btw, to stop us from going insane. All a person can do, is inform. What people do with that knowledge may surprise you some day.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Ramirez

Post Number: 449
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"What REALLY gets my goat is the way little children are snatched off the street and the police, judiciary and politicians either turn a blind eye, or actively engage in their rape/torture, ultimately to be ritually murdered ("sacrificed") under the most horrific circumstances," ..... ritual cannibalism .... maybe .... ritual blood drinking .... yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

So which European Union personalities among other notables remain protected to this day ? How did an unemployed electrician end up owning 7 houses ?
Cheers.

Marbar

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Protesters from a Baptist church protesting the government and more: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/church-group-continues-tampa-protests-041910

Smukhuti

Post Number: 342
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

With reference to your post in the Karma thread, I wanted to say that "closest" is the key word used by Billy when commenting on belief systems. In an exam of 100 marks, the "highest" marks obtained by a student can be 25. Besides, there are many sects of Buddhism like Theravada, Mahayana, Vajrayana etc. There was even a sect with the same name as Whitelotus. When Billy stayed in Ashoka Ashram, he studied the teaching of Mahayana Buddhism. Dalai Lama, for example, is actually a leader of Gelug sect and the version of Tibetan Buddhism he preaches is mixed with Lamaism which in turn proved an inspiration to the Thule society. Thus the "closest" word is evidently true, but need to used with disclaimers.

Also if is a question of which major religion have caused least bloodshed, then obviously Buddhism is the answer.

Semjase also said that of all the scriptures, the Sanskrit ones are less corrupted. But that does not mean that Hinduism which claim to be based on these Sanskrit text automatically qualify as being based on "less corrupted" texts. Present day Hinduism is not closely based on the ancient Sanskrit Vedas of 1500BC or Upanishads but much more on the texts of Gita and mostly based on untraceable word of mouth rites and rituals of middle age Brahminical priests and their wide variety of deities. Average Hindus not even read any Vedas in their lifetime! The concept of Karma, for example is merely cause and effect as described in the Vedas, but what is commonly practiced in Hinduism is a concept of acts done on behalf of God and then get the consequence with a stay in hell/heaven and even carried Karmic effect into the next lifetime! Being aware of the Meier case, if anybody ever reads Rigveda (the earliest of Veda), s/he would realise that the present Hindu concept of trinity was non-existant and the Vedic hymns are eerily dedicated to Gods (Devas) which can only be rationally explained as a race of extraterrestrials with almost role-by-role parallels in Greek mythology.

Bottom line is, whatever be the "closest" to the truth or "least corrupted", there is no looking back now. Billy's word on Buddhism or Semajase's word on Sanskrit texts are matter-of-fact only and not as path that can be continued to be followed. This I wanted to say so that nobody misses these keywords.

I forgot the contact note reference, but Billy as a boy told Sfath and that is discussed later with Ptaah that only the teaching of truth, thus the Creational teaching can fulfill the role of aiding to the evolution of humans and raising their consciousness.
Salome.
Suv

Ramirez

Post Number: 458
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Entertaining and educational .... marvel at sky daddy's perfect logic. Biblical contradictions, words of love, tolerance, celestial wisdom plus other holy goodies for the faithful packaged as a 10 minute Youtube video quiz show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk&feature=player_embedded#!
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 177
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Iranian authorities against "suntanned women and young girls who look like walking mannequins".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/7639728/Suntanned-women-to-be-arrested-under-Islamic-dress-code.html

Ramirez, that "quiz" clip was very amusing.
I am a terrestrial

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pish Posh!

I understand and respect all beliefs of mankind but a no win radical response, is not one of them, especially pertaining to sexism! This is a smoking gun just waiting to explode, in someones face!

They call it being somewhat extremely fundamentalist here, in the states!

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval." ~ Mark Twain
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Suv,

Excellent post and points!

Indeed, 25 out of 100 for "closest" is very charitable, in my view. :-)

Perhaps I should have written "least distant" or some such, but - given the drubbing Billy gives to religion on this forum (through my translated quotes) - I expected folks here to know that "closest" would still have to be FAAAAAR from reality, since we know that the Bafath have steered ALL the religions, even the ones not primarily known for harbouring the Untouchable Paedophile Elite.

Regarding the ET "gods" who, like the vermin they largely were, infested our beleaguered planet in pre- and early history:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/GodsHuman.htm

Thanks again, Suv, for the interesting historical facts. The Sanskrit texts have a lot of ET-related items like vimanas, thermonuclear warfare, etc. It's my understanding that a lot of it remains untranslated from the original language, but - given what Billy has provided us - anyone making the effort to learn Sanskrit would be better advised to learn German first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

Cheers!
Dyson

Ramirez

Post Number: 460
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friend of poverty mama teresa going through her public relations pantomine routines for the media.

Part 1. 8 minutes Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKkcDgeYBdk&feature=player_embedded

Part 2. 8 minute Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGuzFUeDDgY&feature=player_embedded

Take note of her company, those she praises, those who make a show on camera to praise her, her recurring themes, body language, facial expressions.
What do you see ?

Poverty can be profitable ..... for instance.
Encourage overpopulation and disease by opposing contraception then feed off the resulting poverty by claiming to do charitable works, solicit donations, send half to Rome, take care of benefactors plus those whose patronage it's profitable to cultivate first then whatever remains is thinly distributed among a selective proportion of the poor.

One for the master, one for the dame and one for the little boy who lives down the drain.

Hi David,
Glad you had a chuckle.
Yes it's tragic how a nation's moral integrity can be threatened by suntans.
Funny how the suntans acquired by foreign labourers doing long hours in poor conditions for scant wages on building projects in places like Dubai are not considered questionable.
Cheers.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1173
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear fellow truth-seekers,

Please inform yourselves about this horrifying information. Please. It is terribly important.

This ONE HUNDRED PERCENT consistent with the thousands of hours of independent research we've done. It's real, but until it's your OWN child who disappears and the police tell you they have no evidence, it's somebody else's problem.

"When you find the same highly esoteric information in different states from Florida to California and from different countries, you start to get an idea that there's something going on that is very large and very well coordinated. So I have gone from someone not knowing what to think about it all to someone who clearly believes ritual abuse is real... I [have had] concern because of personal threats. I finally decided to hell with them. If they're going to kill me, they're going to kill me. It's time to share more information with therapists."

-- Prof. D. Corydon Hammond* in landmark lecture on the role of cults in ritual abuse and mind control

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control/mind_control_hypnosis_ritual_abuse

Salome,

Dyson
*Credentials of D. Corydon Hammond

Ph.D. from University of Utah in Counseling Psychology

Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Utah School of Medicine

Past President, American Society of Clinical Hypnosis

Past President, International Society for Neuronal Regulation (ISNR)

Director and Founder of the Sex and Marital Therapy Clinic, University of Utah

Editor, The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis
Advising Editor and Founding Member, The Ericsonian Monograph

Dr. Hammond has published 57 journal articles or reviews and eight books, including a leading textbook, Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions & Metaphors.

Hunter

Post Number: 354
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson,
Just curious - is there a singular, worldwide "religious" or "cult" believe system these abductors have"? Is this old-school Satanism? Or something else? Or multiple belief systems who just happen to practice ritual sacrifice?
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" ~ Schopenhauer

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1175
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hunter,

Live up to your name. :-D

Hunt for:

"Craig Heimbichner"

or

"Dyson Devine"

;-]

Solidarity,
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1177
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

You know what I like about Christianity?

Nothing.

"Muslims in Malawi have been angered by government plans to ban polygamy.

A spokesman for the Muslim Association of Malawi told the BBC the proposed law would discriminate against the country's Muslim minority.

He said with about 6% more women than men in Malawi, if polygamy were banned, many women would be left without a husband and become prostitutes."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8654326.stm

Salome,
Dyson

Smukhuti

Post Number: 345
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

I am glad that you enjoyed my post.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page