Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 11, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Third (fourth) world war based on FIGU material » Archive through May 11, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2687
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, I do not recall the year 2036 being mentioned as a possible start date for WW4? The only time I remember that date being mentioned was the possible arrival of the Asteroid Apophis.

Patm

Post Number: 471
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

The forum members are here to assist those wishing to learn. All but the newest members attempt to provide references for their statements so as to not cause confusion especially with the newest members that trust the rest of us to provide accurate information.

Forum members question the validity of many of your statements which you state as fact but provide no proof of your assumptions.

Instead when you are questioned you just respond with how everyone here just thinks they know everything yet they don't.

example, on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 08:43 pm your post in which you state:
"Billy is a prime example as he reincarnated in February as far as I remember and he keeps coming back in February, could be coincidence or not. "
reference: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15438.html?1493610184#POST81801

This assumption is TOTALLY FALSE!
Billy has never reincarnated and never will reincarnate.

...and since you have no interest in learning anything except from yourself as is obvious from your post where you state;

"I have had lot of criticism in the past but I ignore them and in a way I feel sorry for them.
They think they know everything, but they know nothing."
reference: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?14/2784#POST81808

-or-

"How would you know that is not correct. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember Billy saying this.It is not my opinion.
What do mean by untruths, have you spoken any untruths.
There are so many experts here.Vow."
reference: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?14/2784#POST81907

the following will be for all those others that are actually interested in not only knowing why anything you say should be taken with a grain of salt and not trust what your memory provides us, but also why your statement:
"Billy is a prime example as he reincarnated in February as far as I remember and he keeps coming back in February..."
is totally false, then they should read Billy's response to a question about what the Overall-Consciousness-Block is and explains why your statement is totally false. This can be found here:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=XbsJqVyKANw%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428
and explains how only the spirit-form alone can reincarnate, not a personality and consciousness (consciousness-block) such as Billy's.

Please for everyone's benefit, not just yours, provide references to the statements you "think" you are right about so that they can also help us all to learn from you, otherwise they will just be considered meaningless gossip that can be ignored.

Salome
PatM

Justsayno

Post Number: 802
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, Billy has already stated that Obama got turned by listening to the warmongers. So if Hitler was any indication (as he too was part of the mission), what do you think the end result of organizing civil war is going to be?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Cpl

Post Number: 904
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

We know it is not true because Billy has only ever given possible dates for WW4; and it is a prophecy not a prediction. If BIlly had said it is going to happen in November 2036 it would be a prediction and not the prophecy it is.

Billy has not said WW4 will occur in November 2036; it is your opinion, or mistaken memory which still makes it your opinion since you voice it. Billy has said it will occur in a certain month but not the certain year. As I remember, someone here concluded this November 2036 bit, but Billy never said it. It is someone's opinion, and as an opinion is fine.

Untruths are simply things that are not truth. Yes, of course, I have spoken untruths, but I try to avoid them at all costs, and these days I am more careful with what I say so as not to speak untruths, because as you show, it is so easy to do. They are so commonplace in our civilization and cause endless confusion among so many people who just accept opinions, ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions as facts when they are not facts or truths.

Since you do not and cannot provide the source of your statement, no one should accept it as true. Again, it's fine as an opinion, but that is how it should be communicated.

I'm sure we all know how easy it is to incorrectly remember something Billy has said, and yes, I have done this in the past too; but again, it is something we need to be very careful about so that we avoid making such errors. This is exactly how errors crept into previous prophet's pronouncements with very unfortunate consequences for everyone on our planet.

Another reason Billy would never give the exact date of WW4 is because the world's militaries and intelligence agencies would have a field day with it. We know Billy knows full well that it would be very irresponsible to reveal such a date.

IMO there is a very good argument for the ending (rather than the beginning) of WW4 in April 2036 when Apophis hits. It would finally put an end to humanity's nuclear destruction of itself and the planet rather than beginning WW4 in November 2036; but that is just another opinion.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Joe

Post Number: 495
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Where in the contact reports was it mentioned that World War 4 would start in 2036? I think you misunderstood something.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 245
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

How would you know that is not correct.

How would anyone know? Because it isn't predicted, it is prophesied, and there is no date set for it.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember Billy saying this. It is not my opinion.

That's not good enough. Somewhere in the back of your mind is not proof of anything. It is your opinion because you have not shown the source of your information. And since most people here know what you state in your post 761 is false, you are speaking an untruth, a falsehood, a lie.

What's really shocking is that you've even given the month to when WW4 will happen. Maybe you read this information somewhere in reference to Apophis, like Scott says.

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Call me Silly Me 2.0

“During World War One 10% of all casualties were civilians
During World War Two the number of civilian deaths rose to 50%
During the Vietnam War 70% of all casualties were civilians
In the war in Iraq, civilians account for up to 90% of all deaths”

1948:
Today:
Today

A Must See: The War You Don't See - a John Pilger Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRv_vDdQz8
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Kenneth

Post Number: 655
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew,

Civilian War casualties;
Your information and attachment appear to be the most accurate information on "war", "Military Industrial Complex" and deception of the general public that I have ever seen!

This pretty much proves that the main stream media are part of war. Media is used against the general public by various governments including the U.S.A.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 656
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

You said; "So if Hitler was any indication (as he too was part of the mission), what do you think the end result of organizing civil war is going to be?"

Good question, per Billy and the Plejaren WW-4 is prophesied, which means, it may not happen.

Nonetheless, civil war in the U.S.A. is a prediction as I understand it; when this will happen, I don't know; but it appears that it is already in the beginning stages on numerous matters?

286. ...two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other.

287. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215#The_Henoch_Prophecies

----------------------------------------------

Keep in mind, during most wars and civil wars; ultimately at some point electrical power is lost to the state, country or nation. Nuclear power plants cannot stay on line (powered up) indefinitely using their own resources. There are apparently over 500 nuclear generating plants worldwide. When this many power plants melt down, for example like Chernobyl in Russia on April of 1986 and Fukushima in Japan on March of 2011, the Earth will be a radioactive mess!

https://www.bing.com/search?q=number+of+nuclear+power+plants+in+the+world&form=EDGEAR&qs=AS&cvid=3c53516a7e774c5387b44af5634d2056&pq=number+of+nuclear+power+plants+in+the+world&cc=US&setlang=en-US

----------------------------------------------

446. Through it all, new wars will come into being just as much as will also monstrous state, commercial and private debts, commercial collapses through irresponsible maladministration, exploitation of many firms by their managers, bankruptcies, into which firms will be driven by management and maladministration, which will lead to monstrously great worldwide unemployment, and under certain circumstances, can evoke a commercial and governmental collapse in all industrial countries.

447. And monstrous terrorism will become evident worldwide which will, to a great extent, in religious, sectarian, secret service and open political form, be practiced in the coming time through suicide assassins as well as through other cowardly attacks on the innocent and on their worldly possessions.

Contact Report 230

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Contact 230 & music:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_230

http://www.theyfly.com/1989-prostitution-child-abuse-economic-collapse-and-terrorism

Kenneth

Post Number: 657
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

You said; “What was this person's original mission? And are you talking about the
current pres?”

No, this is not in reference to the current U.S. President, Donald Trump. It’s my understanding that president Obama’s original mission was aligned with Billy’s mission in some way. Suspect that only Billy knows the facts of what Obama’s original mission was. Conversely, Obama changed or was turned, by those around him.

“Obama's mission and the FIGU somehow run parallel and there exists a deep connection that reaches back thousands of years. Regardless of whether Obama is conscious of it or not, he can still bring about all kinds of positive, progressive and evolutive things for the humanity of Earth and prevent a third world war inferno which is still a threatening possibility.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/President_Barack_Hussein_Obama,_his_wise_politics_and_his_opponents

Sincerely
Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 765
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

It is too late for Obama . He has been corrupted by the dark side.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 905
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think this is the best place to post this, but if moderators think it better in "Dreams and their Meanings" then please post it there. Thank you.

Please consider this matter very carefully and forward this on to all you can; or just consider it a figment of my imagination if it goes against all you think and feel. You can consider it a letter to yourself and/or an open letter to the leaders of North and South Korea and the US.

Revisiting, "Hawaii to be Attacked"

Recent events involving North Korea, South Korea, and the United States have caused me to rethink on the Visionary semiotic dream I had of 6 December 2010. It showed me Hawaii will be attacked by North Korea with rockets and what seemed to be a nuclear explosion or at least a gigantic explosion, and at least one other rocket on a Hawaiian city street that had not detonated.
The rockets I saw in the dream were very similar to North Koreafs Taepodong 2 and 1, but they might be like more recent developments there too. The dream told me that Hawaii would be attacked with missiles and probably a nuclear explosion was there or related. Then there would be a rapid response from Hawaiian forces. At the time this made no sense.

Why would North Korea hit Hawaii with a nuclear missile? It would just invite a US retaliation that would end the regime. Surely the leader of North Korea, whomever at the time, would not be foolish enough to repeat Japanfs Pear Harbour folly. Also, why hit Hawaii if the main beef was with the US mainland administration?

Fast forward to 2017, and now everything is lined up and makes terrible sense unless the people involved can come to their senses. Herefs how it makes sense and what IMO must be done to avoid war.

Now, North Korea is racing towards completing nuclear ICBM missiles and is saying it will not back down unless America changes and signs a peace treaty, and the U.S. sees North Koreafs development of nuclear capability gan urgent national security threat and top foreign policy priorityh ( Japan News 28 April 2017). What peace treaty is this that the news is so quiet about?

It is important to remember that the Korean War never ended, only an armistice was concluded. This is why today N. Korea still regards itself at war against the U.S. although not currently in an active phase. North Korea wants a peace treaty signed, to no longer fear attack from the U.S. It says it will then cease the then redundant nuclear program. N. Korea says it is because of the threat from America that it is developing nuclear weapons with which it can effectively respond if attacked. Trump, however, has "vowed to prevent North Korea from being able to hit the United States with a nuclear missile; a capability experts say Pyongyang could have some time after 2020h(Japan News 28 April 2017). So, if North Korea continues with its nuclear program, and it will unless the peace treaty is signed, then America will attack North Korea when it is ready. When will the U.S. be ready?

Enter Hawaii. The current U.S. response to North Korea is to develop and deploy sophisticated anti-missile systems (THAAD) to South Korea, in addition to the ones already installed in Guam and Hawaii (http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2009/0620/p02s07-usmi.html). These anti-missile systems have already been installed in Kauai, Hawaii, which is as traditional Hawaii as you can get. Now, in my dream, I saw with the Hawaiian traditional ggodsh a totem of red, yellow and green that puzzled me at the time, but it so happens that Kanaka Maoli, the original flag of native traditional Hawaiians, representing its ancient culture is precisely these three colors. This flag was unknown to me at the time. I only found it today.
See: The look of the Kanaka Maoli Flag
(https://healthymetoo.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/kanaka-maoli-the-flag-of-the-native-hawaiians/).

The war stage is now all set: N. Korea goes ahead with its nuclear development. The U.S. attacks. North Korea with its 1,000,000 man army and thousands of deployed missiles at the border immediately take out the aircraft carrier Nimitz, a gigantic sitting duck that can only counter four missiles at a time from a N. Korean attack (or it may be that it's the more prepared THAAD anti-missile systems can only eradicate four missiles at one time, which is completely inadequate). Simultaneously, Pyongyang attacks the South Korea, Guam, and Kauai anti-missile systems (THAAD), making the U.S vulnerable to N. Koreafs nuclear missiles. The world is outraged, and N. Korea is totally destroyed; but, does the U.S. mainland also take some nuclear hits first? Would the U.S. even recover economically from such an endeavor? In my opinion it would push the U.S. over the economic cliff. We also have the ominous economic predictions for the U.S. post 2020.

However, this horror story of war at least does not have to happen, and if it does many thousands and possibly millions could die. This insanity must be stopped! What is needed is for the U.S. and North and South Korea to sit down and write and sign the peace treaty, leaving an aggressive American military out of the picture; and what is wrong with that? Kim Jong-un has said he will honor a peace treaty, and this is what must be given a first chance. All the talk of sanctions is meaningless. We already know they will be ineffective in stopping these terrible developments from occurring; the countries' respective leaders have told us as much.

MAKE AND SIGN THE PEACE TREATY AGREEABLE TO BOTH SIDES!

Please share this with all you can. There is no telling how ugly this could get if war erupts and there is no telling how soon it may occur. I read a report I can no longer locate that America is planning to deploy more anti-missile systems in Hawaii and that this will be finalized by around 2020. Well that's just in time for what has been well discussed on this forum.

All the pieces are in place. Also, Japan is allied with America, as is South Korea. This whole area of Asia could ignite into a firestorm unless these leaders are made to see sense and the way of peace ahead is taken.

Please spread far and wide. Thank you.
Chris

PS. Here is the part of the dream I wrote up in 2010:

I saw a tall brick or stone face of an old building, statue or icon. It towered above me maybe 30 -40 meters. It reminded me of a stylized version of the Hawaiian gods like these.

http://paulwaters.com/learning/in-the-begining-hawaiian-gods/.

I walked round to the front of it and saw a big totem next to it with the colors red, green, yellow, and perhaps black and white. As I looked at this god or religiously symbolic area, I knew it was representing Source or Creation and had been confused into a god and/or religion. In the dream, I gknewh this was Hawaii. I even heard the Hawaii Five-O theme, playing while the vision was ongoing as a backdrop informing me where it was. So I knew this was Hawaii. I also knew that I was very definitely getting or having a vision of something to happen or very likely to occur despite it making no sense at the time.
As I watched the scene with respect for the native beliefs that I did not share I saw a large missile come over and crash into the land. It was superimposed over the scene rather than literal, but I knew it was going to happen. Then another came and dropped. There must have been three or four or more, definitely some. I did not see how they exploded, so I do not know if they were nuclear or not though I knew Hawaii was being attached in the future. I did see an enormous red explosion though that looked like a nuclear explosion.
Chaos began to erupt around me. People were running not knowing where to go, and then I saw soldiers carrying guns that appeared to be some insurgents. War or perhaps possibly a kind of revolution was under way.
Just as I was thinking "Poor Hawaii; it has not done anything to receive thish I saw something I do not wish to report in full because then Hawaii had a certain secret force or preparation and response that was quick and a bit futuristic. It surprised me, and I do not think the attackers were ready for this. Hawaii responded with people in uniforms I have not yet seen anywhere. It was all a bit like a Hollywood movie. I also saw troops moving across the open land. Those could have been any country's troops as I didn't recognize them or their uniforms. The place they were walking over was greenish, like North or South Korean countryside, not the jungle but it could have been a field, or even a park in Hawaii. I do not know the outcome as the dream ended here and I woke up.
Make of this what you will, but, and I do not like saying this because I love Hawaii.
I have no doubt that this was a visionary semiotic dream.
A "visionary semiotic" is a dream or vision of something that happens in some way in the future, and in which any of the images seen may be literal, a signifier, representative, or symbolic of what is to happen.

Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 906
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I should correct "Nimitz" above which is being (or has been) replaced by the Carl Vincen and a couple of destroyers. Still aircraft carriers are anachronisms of WWII and even with 40 armed jets a carrier arguably has limited capability against thousands of missiles just minutes away. Another Hawaii connection is that the Carl Vincen is commanded from Hawaii. Also, the U.S. is looking at deploying more THAADs in Hawaii by or around 2020. So any attack is probably not imminent. There's that 2020 again.

Michael Horn reminds me that Billy has not said anything about an attack on Hawaii, as far as either of us recall. Hawaii is not the main theater, however, as the war, if it occurs would be between the U.S. and North Korea, and possibly South Korea. Hawaii would "just" be a casualty of the war.

Hopefully we can get the peace treaty in the public eye, and have the nations agree and sign it. Then this threatening war scenario need not occur.
Chris

Joe

Post Number: 496
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

You did not answer my question regarding your claim that World War 4 would start in 2036! Can you please elaborate on this? Where in the contact reports was this mentioned?

Votan

Post Number: 769
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

Not in contact report as Billy will not name the year but only the month of November.

He is very careful not to mention the year.

One of the other I think Baba Vanga said so.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 907
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The new president of South Korea might prove a palliative to the inflammatory US-North Korea situation. He is also positing a more independent Korea free to say "No" to American ideas in the region. This could be yet another sign of Asia turning away from supporting America as Billy has foretold.
https://www.rt.com/news/387798-south-korea-election-president/
Chris

Joe

Post Number: 497
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

You should be more careful because you misled me and others into thinking that Billy himself had said that World War 4 would start in 2036! If I'm not mistaken, Billy did mention the month of November as the month that a world war would start, but he never mentioned the year! Mixing what "Baba Vanga" said with what Billy said is obvioulsy not good. Your post number 761 is obvioulsy misleading.

Votan

Post Number: 771
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

Really is everything on this panel about what Billy said. I do not think so.
joe

Joe

Post Number: 498
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Your post 761 was very misleading because you didn't mention Baba Vanga which would obviously lead me and others into thinking that you were referring to Billy as the one who had mentioned the year 2036, not Baba Vanga! Stop being such a smartass! You should have mentioned "Baba Vanga" in that post in the first place!

Msmichelle

Post Number: 325
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan...... what BEAM says truly matters to all of us on this forum otherwise we would not be here and as you well know there are hundreds of other places to discuss irrelevant insufficient undocumented Fake articles, links, ideologies, etc
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 772
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

Why should I mention where I heard it. Do not be so pedantic .

Do not ever call be a smartass, it is not becoming of you.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 773
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

In case you have not noticed what does FIGU stand for freedom of information.

I do not spread fake news. How dare you surmise that.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page