Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through April 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 158
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

As you write: "Please resolve your disagreements privately". I agree with you. These forums are not a proper place to air personal differences, which cause disturbance in the flow of dialogue.

And you also state: "that the forum is not a place to prescribe...". I don't prescribe, I relate from my personal knowledge and experience. This is meant to help, to guide another into a process where they may choose from this information to help themself.

I think these forums provide an excellent resource for every one of us to "bootstrap" one another up into higher levels of awareness and spiritual growth.

As you have written to Ennui (in another forum): "it is better to take a stand to what you say no matter how ridicules it might be." The same applies here. As I was engaged in an ongoing dialogue, I got "shot in the back" from Robjna, for whom I still have respect. However, I felt a need to take a stand for what I believe, and "fired back." That cascaded into an unseemly brawl. I apologize for my poorly played part. And I also apologize to Robjna for any offense.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1169
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Will post this one here, OK?

This concerns - Proteria/e related to the Progeria discussion.

I did once read at a medical site, that someone was talking about a 'subgroup'
which were: (human,) animal, fungus, plant, bacteria, proteria.....(etc?)...

As you can notice, Proteria is just named after the Bacteria. Thus, it seems
to be even a very complex type of component(cell), within our existence....way
beyond the mentioned Bacteria...within our life environment.

Here, in the Netherlands, they do name children who look 'similar' with
Progeria: Proteria Kinderen(children)

I remember reading this once; some known Dutch individual did some benefits
for the mentioned children: "For the Children with Proteria/Voor De Kinderen
Met Proteria!" [Nowhere, was Progeria menetioned!]

Thus, I think Ptaah made NO error...whatsoever.

Thus, there IS Distinction between Proteria/e and Progeria!

Ptaah: "Proterie. ..."

(Proterie = protoplasmic change of the entire substance of living human,
animal and plant cells. This has nothing in common with the disease progeria.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 409
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All,

Well, as if We all didn't already have enough on our 'plates.'

Here comes today (November 19, 2008) news of a potentially deadly bacteria - C.diff - (Clostridium difficile) - found in processed meats, from three major food chains.

[ "Especially worrisome has been a new, more virulent strain, called NAP1, which produces about 20 times the toxins of ordinary strains."]
[ "...samples included brands sold in grocery stores across the nation. Contamination ranged from 41 percent of pork products and 44 percent of turkey products to 50 percent of ground beef samples and more than 62 percent of samples of braunschweiger, a type of liverwurst."]
[ "C. diff is a tricky bug, hard to kill with anything but bleach in the hospital and able to survive most cooking techniques in the kitchen."]
The story is found at:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27774614

>>>Much caution is advised in the eating of Meat.<<<

From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Memo00

Post Number: 344
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These days in Mexico there have been several deaths due to a virus that "jumped" from pigs to humans. Today all schools are closed.

This is one of the reasons why it is so dangerous to have dogs and cats and other mammals at house. If i remember well it has been explained that this kind of diseases can be transmitted or transported by them (without the animal necessarily being affected).

By the way, the other day i visited a friend and he has a dog who was "sick of his lungs" i hope the dog doesn´t have the disease...

Edward

Post Number: 1386
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo....

Have read and seen that on the television. Most horrifying, I would say.

We, here...in the country I live in, are also worried. Much more people are
dying here just of a 'simple' cold/virus. But, now....there may indeed, be the
linked to the North American cold/flu virus 'mutation' which has now been
confirmed. So, researcher are looking into the case.

As long as this cold/flu mutates, it will become highly dangerous for Man: all
over the world!

And indeed, Billy did mention that NEW forms of deceases will be generated and
will become 'immune' for antidotes, anti virals, etc. This also, related to
our Global Overpopulation scenario, and not to forget: we are also producing
MORE animals, it be for food or dairy products, etc..which has also effected
the scenario.

The Animal Chain, is NOT in her Natural Production evolution/processing
state/production as she should be, but also 'overflowing(abundance)' the
Natural Chain of Creational Laws/production. Which, would apply, even to what
ever animals, pets. etc.

Thus, the Animal Chain, is also Overpopulated, just to satisfy our Human
Overpopulation Chain problematic, alas....

If we would have LESS Humans on Earth...we would have LESS animals for our
needs (it be for the above mentioned demands), and be more in Balance and
Harmony, as you may know. But, alas...this is not the case.

Edward.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I have a female friend living in Mexico who I am helping learn English. She told me that her son's school is closed and so are cinemas, theaters and museums because of the epidemic. She has also been told to stay home and not go out unless it is for food etc.

Excerpt from "Contact Report 249"

Billy
Okay - forget the question. I have another one about overpopulation: Isn't it conceivable that life itself is beginning to fight back because of the rising and spreading overpopulation, and that life will increasingly generate more epidemics and diseases to combat the escalating overpopulation? Isn't it true that the excessive proliferation by human beings makes their bodies and organs, as well as their entire immune system increasingly more vulnerable, feeble and deficient.

Excerpt for "Open Letter to all Human Beings of Earth (July 5th, 1951)"

45. So werden neue Seuchen auftreten, und zwar schon in den kommenden Achtzigerjahren, die Millionen von Menschenleben fordern werden, und zwar Seuchen, die von Tieren auf die Menschen übertragen werden, wie in fernerer Zeit auch Seuchen, die aus dem Weltenraum auf die Erde eingeschleppt werden.

45. So new epidemics will appear, and indeed already in the coming eighties, that will demand millions of human lives, and indeed epidemics which will be transferred from animals to people, as in the more distant future times where also epidemics will be brought to Earth from outer space.

46. All das jedoch, dass die Seuchen von Tieren ausgehen und auf die Menschen übergreifen, werden aber die Verantwortlichen bestreiten und jene als Lügner verleumden, die der wirklichen Wahrheit kundig sind.

46. However, all that, concerning epidemics of animals going out and spreading among people, will be disputed by the responsible ones and they will slander as liars those who are informed about the real truth.
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I have been speaking to my friend in Mexico. She tells me that the epidemic is called Swine Fever or Swine Flu and is a mix of Pig and Bird Flu. Now I dont know how true it is about the mix of Bird and Pig Flu because she doesnt speak very good english and may miss understand me when i was talking about bird flu.

The following link is a article dated 26/04/2009 01:22:10 and it gives information on the spread on Swine Flu and the verious genes in the new Flu

http://www.farminguk.com/news/Mexico-Fears-that-swine-fever-could-become-global.15574.asp

As Billy has said aswell as Ptaah. New epidemics.

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Memo00

Post Number: 345
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen

yes thats what they say, that the virus contains genetic material from pigs, birds and humans

and unfortunately it is spreading very fast, now there are sick persons in the US, Spain, and probably in other countries far away like New Zealand and Israel

here in Mexico until today there have been reported like 2000 sick persons and 150 dead persons (mostly young persons)

the government is thinking in closing the subway and all public transportation as well as stoping economic activity

this could be really really serious. . .

Scott

Post Number: 1756
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How could a "virus" contain these various forms of genetic material from completely different species? I don't know why this is being drummed up by the media, unless they are trying to scare people? Being the skeptical person I am, I think it is entirely possible this "virus" could have been genetically engineered and then released into the public domain...I guess time will tell.

J_rod7

Post Number: 842
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i am thinking "Genetically Engineered" virus. That seems the most logical way that all the DNA could become mixed together into a single strand, inserted into existing viruses.

Such a mix makes this one especially virulent, hard to control, hard to fight, and spread VERY quickly.

A genetically engineered virus could then be spread over a large population, Mexico City with 20-Million. There is poor sanitation there in the slums, open sources of water, inadequate medical care, a perfect target area to get an epidemic started.

Motive? = Population reduction. SOME GOVERNMENT agency with the technical resources. Hmm, now who could have such resources, Hmmm? A little plane flies over, unnoticed - whamo.

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Memo00

Post Number: 346
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Scott

here explains how avian influenza is endemic in pigs and more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_flu

I personally don´t think that this have to do with "biological weapons". There are several factors that lead to epidemics, first and the most important and cause of all other causes, overpopulation, and then we have a big list of antihygienic massive human behaviours that make us weaker each day (pets, bad nutrition, stress, pollution of all (air, water, soil, food) consumption of synthetic hormones, all kinds of poisonous additives, lack of physical activity, excessive material thinking (greed, envy, hate, etc), and also the way we breed animals in such horrible conditions and our closeness to them played and plays a big role in past, present and future epidemics...

Ramirez

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott.
Are you forgetting what profits a good scare emphasized by the media can bring to the major pharmaceutical companies.

Remember the bird flu "epidemic" some years ago with populations everywhere urging their governments to stock up on anti biotics ..... some of which (Tamiflu) today are effective in only about 10% of cases.

Rather than calling these end times "scare times" might be more appropriate.
Cheers.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only person who would tell the truth on this is Billy, with the help from Ptaah.

From my point of view there are the following possibilities:

1. The mix has come about from travel, some one infected or carrying one strain to another country or animal meat from one country to another.

2. Scott is right and this is the result of the mad scientists and governments for what ever reason. Maybe population reduction or testing for biological weapons/warfare.

3. Its something completely different and no one is telling the truth.

James Moore, webmaster of www.futureofmankind.co.uk has asked a question in the Billy Meier section of this forum. Maybe we will get some truth to this.
Billy never lies.

J_rod7

Post Number: 843
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Update re: the Swine/Bird/human FLU. World Health raising to High alert status. Next step would be call a Global Pandemic.

The Swine Flu was the version which killed half-a-Million people in the US alone after WWI. Countless others throughout the world died then. That was the first, original, natural version of Swine Flu.

Now then, amazing coincidence here: Tea Party revolts/demonstrations were spreading to calls for a shutdown of the Federal Reserve System. Demonstrations getting larger and louder outside of Federal Reserve and other Guv'mint buildings.

Suddenly we have an "epidemic" where everyone is told to avoid large crowds, told to stay home unless necessary. The Federal Reserve story disappears from the News. Hummm... Coincidence, OR...? You be da judge.!

BTW, Project Avalon is all over this one. Here is a link to one of the more responsible Threads...:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13522

"How to stop a Revolution = Start an Epidemic."

Truth must come before Peace.

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 142
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr Bloodhound on the scent ..... :-)

If you visit http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ they are having a bird flu debate on tonights show.

Not long ago on the same radio show (9 April 2009) Major Ed Dames was talking about a bird flu epidemic he was predicting for August-September 2009.
Looks like the schedule might have changed.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/04/09
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of you brave souls might ask Billy in the questions thread as to what an effective strategy for coping with a bird flu epedemic might be.

Probably better than waiting for a reply would be a Figu general notice.
Here perhaps Christian might approach Billy as a matter of urgency for advice.

Personally I would avoid vaccination.

What does appear to work well in combating viruses, parasites etc is silver colloid which can be made very cheaply by using a small device costing less than $90.
There are even $50-$60 no frills versions available.

If a pandemic really does hit the fan antibiotics are likely to be in short supply.
Cheers.

Memo00

Post Number: 347
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi to all

Again i think that this doesn´t have anything to do with genetic engineering or biological weapons, i think it is simply foolish to think that the rich and powerful would want to reduce population. Who pays taxes? Who works at their factories for almost free? Who buys all the junk that make them rich?

i don´t know why people always begin to imagine things instead of looking for logical answers, it must always be some kind of secret government action or the very evil pharmaceutical companies (not that i like them at all)

J_rod7

Post Number: 845
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most important here, is to build the IMMUNE-SYSTEM up to the Highest Efficiency. There are a number of factors which promote building immunity, which I will not go into here, as this would be considered as the verboten "advice."

Here is a link to one such factor, to chelate toxins and heavy metals including the Halides such as Fluoride, with 'food-grade' Iodine...:

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm --- (Not "live" links)

And more information is found here...:

http://healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetContent.aspx?token=e0498803-7f62-4563-8d47-5fe33da65dd4

And here...:

http://cms.herbalgram.org/herbstream/iherb/Herbalgram/index.html

Others through Google, keywords = "Immunity" and "Immune System." go for Medline and the 'alternative' sources.

Good preparation is essential with this one.

Wash hands frequently. Get some liquid-gel alcohol-based hand 'disinfectant'/'cleaner'/'lotion' to carry with you, and use after touching anything in public places.

'Good-Luck' to All-ah-we.

Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 846
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,

You have only replaced one "conspiracy-theory" with a different "conspiracy-theory." ANYTHING is possible in this one. You might traverse on over to the Avalon Forums, if you want to read some speculative stories, some which are backed up with forms of "evidence."

Peace

Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 847
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[ "No existing vaccines can prevent this new flu strain. So no matter what you hear – even if it comes from your doctor – don't get a regular flu shot. They rarely work against seasonal flu…and certainly can't offer protection from a never-before- seen strain.

"Speaking of this strain, it doesn't seem to have come on naturally. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), this particular strain has never before been seen in pigs or people. And according to Reuters, the strain is a 'genetic mix' of swine, avian and human flu. Was it created in a lab? We don't know yet.

"The drug companies are getting excited…and that's never a good thing. According to the Associated Press at least one financial analyst estimates up to $388 million worth of Tamiflu sales in the near future – and that's without a pandemic outbreak.

"Let's not forget that Tamiflu comes with its own problems, including side effects like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, fatigue, cough…the very symptoms you're trying to avoid. And let's not forget that Japan banned this drug for children back in 2007, after links to suicidal behavior.

"Vaccines for this flu strain probably won't have to jump through all those annoying hurdles like clinical trials for safety and effectiveness. That won't, however, stop the government from mandating the vaccine for all of us – a very likely scenario. And if the vaccines are actually harmful…killing people, for example…the vaccine makers will be immune from lawsuits.

"Your best defense – your only real defense in any flu season – is a bulletproof immune system. You can learn about the best ways to strengthen yourself in the HSI archives." ] ---

--- Source...: www.hsibaltimore.com

Rod

Borthwey

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Speaking of silver colloid, I wonder, have you ever heard of Paul Karason?

David

Yoid

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read some weeks ago on that some virus samples were missing from laboratory of US military base and now from "nowhere" you have swine flu.Of course it is very good during economic collapse to mislead or to keep us busy with flu.If they want to reduce the population it may be good for some,but not may lead to drastic reduction - but "looks naturally".The viruses always mutates in minor or major way and take genoms from other species.Minor mutations are frequently, major mutations leading to pandemic are every (some) ten years(roughly).I read some virologist said, that it will be pandemic for sure,in the near future.Maybe the US Government is making some efforts,maybe not.Whatever is the true it is very suspicious.Mexico is a great city for tactical biological weapons 22 million+ population.Of course whatever biological weapon is used it must spread by air as it is in this case of course.In my opinion we are at war, but they are not using weapons for now, as it was in world war previously.We should ask Billy.

Michael

Post Number: 772
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://theyfly.com/lost/sfath.prophecies.1951.htm

29. Famines will increase, while old illnesses, believed to be eradicated, will return.

45. So new epidemics will appear, and indeed already in the coming eighties, that will demand millions of human lives, and indeed epidemics which will be transferred from animals to people, as in the more distant future times where also epidemics will be brought to Earth from outer space.

46. However, all that, concerning epidemics of animals going out and spreading among people, will be disputed by the responsible ones and they will slander as liars those who are informed about the real truth.
Michael Horn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page