Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Disease

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesAndrew C. Cossette14 09-22-00  06:53 am
Archive through November 09, 2002Jean Pierre Lagasse23 11-09-02  09:16 am
Archive through January 13, 2006Jrosales8023 01-13-06  06:04 pm
Archive through May 25, 2006Memo0023 05-25-06  08:12 pm
Archive through September 16, 2007Adityasonakia23 09-16-07  02:14 am
Archive through September 20, 2007Trevor23 09-20-07  11:41 pm
Archive through January 16, 2008Cancerdoc23 01-16-08  09:00 am
Archive through January 18, 2008Phi_spiral23 01-18-08  07:14 pm
Archive through January 25, 2008Peter_brodowski23 01-25-08  05:12 pm
Archive through March 31, 2008J_rod723 03-31-08  05:35 pm
Archive through April 11, 2008Badr23 04-11-08  05:04 am
Archive through April 28, 2009Michael23 04-28-09  10:35 pm
Archive through May 28, 2009Ramirez23 05-28-09  08:01 am
Archive through June 16, 2009Borthwey23 06-16-09  06:27 am
Archive through July 24, 2009Enlightenedatlast23 07-24-09  11:37 am
Archive through March 09, 2010Mahigitam23 03-09-10  09:03 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1716
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam.....

Yes, this has been discussed once at the PAR/Pl'sRReal, in the past...by
individuals whom had lost a family member, that it was GENE related. So, it
has been known the last couple of decades.

I personally think, the (UR/first) human being is/was not created with this
gene, but through the human being's evolution he created/generated this gene
within...himself, through as Semjase called it: living a Lech like lifestyle(;
among others).

Man, at such early stage of evolution just did not know better. And from
hereon, it was just passed down onto his offspring, and which got her placed
into the gene pool, of Man. And can be in a slumber state or active, when it
is called for, due whatever circumstances, to active her.

Thus, indeed, we do, at some later time in our future...have to remove this
gene, from our gene pool. And Man is than, in his original state, and
delivered himself, from any Cancer types, which would belong to the past.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading contact report 260 and finding out that Billy calls Linus Pauling the Vitamin C Pope. Wasn't really sure how to take that in light of the recent Pope events. But continuing with the report, it looks like Linus Pauling was the man who claimed that humans had the ability to make Vitamin C on their own, at one point in time.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/sardi9.html
"The latest breakthrough is the so-called Methuselah gene, a portion of DNA that confers healthy old age to those who carry its active form."
"The good news is that there is scientific evidence that humans have the capacity to lengthen their average life span by hundreds of years. The evidence for vitamin C as a key anti-aging agent is compelling and rooted in the genetic makeup of humans. All humans are mutants. Homo sapiens, guinea pigs, monkeys, bats, some fish and many birds, do not produce their own vitamin C. The rest of the animal kingdom synthesizes their own vitamin C. For them, ascorbic acid is a hormone, not a dietary-acquired vitamin. Animals employ different organs to produce vitamin C. Some birds and reptiles use their kidneys and perching birds and mammals make vitamin C in their liver.5
Humans once made vitamin C in their liver by the production of four enzymes which convert circulating sugars into ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Humans today only make 3 of the 4 enzymes required to convert glucose (sugar) into ascorbic acid. A progressive mutation at some time in past generations deactivated the gene for the enzyme gulonolactone oxidase and slowly as the mutation progressed the synthesis of vitamin C came to an end in humans.
Mammals who make their own vitamin C can live 8-10 times beyond their age of physical maturity. Mammals without this ability have a difficult time reaching 3-4 times. Researchers believe the reinstallation of the gulonolactone oxidase enzyme in humans would extend the lifespan to hundreds of years.
This means that humans at one time in the past, prior to this gene mutation, lived for hundreds of years. This doesn't fit with the current evolutionary scheme of biology which postulates that humans evolved from monkeys and early man lived no longer than 40 years."
"What if the gulonolactone oxidase gene could somehow be re-inserted into the human genome?
We know that guinea pigs who lack gulonolactone oxidase have been given this enzyme by injection and are able to survive on a diet deficient in vitamin C.8
Scientists have taken the gulonolactone oxidase DNA from rat liver and successfully tranplanted it into the tomato genome.9 The gulonolactone oxidase gene has also been successfully transferred into a teleost fish (Oryzias latipes) via microinjection into fertilized fish eggs.10
With all of the widely heralded prospects for gene therapy there hasn't been a peep about the feasability of inserting the gulonolactone oxidase gene into the human genome. Yet the profound impact of such a development, if successful, would obviously be monumental. Diabetes, blood vessel disease, cataracts, gallstones, to name a few age-related maladies, would be eradicated. The breakdown of collagen with advancing age would be slowed. The world human population jumped from 1.6 to 6..1 billion in the past century, 2 billion of that growth coming since 1960, largely from improvements in sanitation, food fortification and modern medicines.11 Imagine the social, political and medical ramifications if humans could live for hundreds of years?"
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Sergi

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I hope this is the right section to post this.

I just recently found out that I am dyslexic and wondered if theres anything in the Meier material that talks about (curing?) this illness. I did a search and nothing came up.

I'd gladly welcome any info on this, especially from someone who also suffers from this illness.
Thank you.

Justsayno

Post Number: 248
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sergi, that is only a label. I find a lot of people who are dyslexic use it as an excuse, that somehow you're not as good as the rest. I'm sure you are talented in many other areas. I've told my friend to go out and get a t-shirt made that says "I put the sexy in dyslexia".
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Scott

Post Number: 1982
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila,

What do you mean people use Dyslexia as an excuse? An excuse for what?

Scott

Justsayno

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott an excuse for not pursuing anything related to numbers and writing. I meant no disrespect to Sergei. I only meant that if I were dyslexic, I would wear a t-shirt like that, lol. And aren't we all just a little dyslexic at times? If it's any help at all, if your mistake is divisible by 3, then you've inverted a number.

Sergi

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have trouble reading, just speaking, eg stuttering, ect.

Justsayno

Post Number: 256
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sergi, my son had the same problem. A speech therapist cured him. It's your brain working faster than your mouth. Loud solid starts to your sentences, out like a lion.

Indi

Post Number: 474
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Folks, what does any of this discussion on dyslexia have to do with the Figu material?

Please stay on track here.

I am dyslexic and wondered if theres anything in the Meier material that talks about (curing?) this illness. I did a search and nothing came up.

Sergi, if anything is found in the material, I am sure whoever finds it will share it with you at that time.

Robyn

Badr

Post Number: 524
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,

This topic has been blocked and a new topic has been created "Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body"

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/11215.html?1273260865

Peace,
Badr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page