Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 24, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through July 24, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 446
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Dekalog.bmp is only a picture of the book. It is available from FIGU products section in Switzerland.
Dekalog

Thomas

Post Number: 647
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael I will look for the references but it might take a while.=A0 Stay t= uned!!!

Thomas

Post Number: 648
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, just to give you what I have so far, the citation in the Stevens PDFs was in the conversation between BEAM and Semjase about the cause of cancer. I haven't had a lot of time but if you do a word search for "cancer" in the first and second PDFs of the Stevens books (Message from the Pleiades 1 and 2) you should find a reference in there. Another much more specific reference was a direct quote of a 1981 contact between Ptaah and BEAM but the contact number wasn't citated. If you want I can send you the clip for your own personal use but since it isn't validated yet, I don't want to send it out in general. Also there is a lot of specific info in the Psyche book as well as the other german only (so far) books. I will look for specific references for you but as I said, I will only send the unvalidated clip to you as opposed to everyone until it can be validated through a FIGU source etc. If you want, just give me your address here or contact me at this email:

patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Have a great day!
Thomas

Michael

Post Number: 829
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe people are now beginning to take this seriously, as Billy long ago pointed out:

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1005/car-dealer-tricks-to-watch-for/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5ZG9kNnN0BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLXRvZGF5BHNsawNkZWFsZXItdHJpY2tz
Michael Horn

Karrol

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, What are you referring to on this link- it is about the pitfalls of buying a car?

Salome,

Karrol Steeves

Michael

Post Number: 831
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oooops!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090622/sc_livescience/petspasssuperbugtohumans
Michael Horn

Kingman

Post Number: 633
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Michael.

My cat is getting very nervous whenever I'm researching health news.
a friend in america
Shawn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 203
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael , we can all use advice about buying cars anyway !

MC

Jimmy

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, wise advise NOT to buy a new car anytime soon (unless small) due to the Oil/World crises Billy said would probably occur around this September !

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I may be lost here but where did Billy write about an oil crisis this September? Anyone have a link? Thank you in advance.

I thought Billy didn't give out that info anymore because some people in the past abused the info and tried to make money from it. September is not an exact date but its pretty firm if accurate.
Mark Gilbo

Markcampbell

Post Number: 205
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah , this is how rumors start .

Jimmy

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

It's in a PDF on Michael horn's site.

Billy didn't predict anything. He just spoke about the low oil reserves and situation and how he thought it would come to a crisis point around September. Ptaah told him the world oil reserves have already been passed or something and that there is some truth to the disasterous things Billy mentioned would happen as a consequence of the situation. Thats my understanding.

Scott

Post Number: 1816
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let get back to the topic heading.

Thomas2008

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wondering how serious the threat of swine flu is?

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

It's been a while since I have posted. I wanted to say that it was Jose that posted in his now torn down website about the oil crisis. I am glad to see Michael's posting about the "Superbug". I put my dog up for adoption about a month ago after reading Mr. Meier's materials about the harm it can do to us. And not to mention my youngest daughter kept getting sick with an unknown virus that the Hospital could not pin-point.

Since I have given up my pup, we have all felt healthier.
Has Billy ever mentioned anything about Lupus? I can't find anything yet.

I just wanted to ad into the thread. Have a great day!

In Peace,

Amanda

Mavi

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello, Amanda!
I know about this place, they have been treating chronic diseases including systemic lupus with natural therapies,their link is:
http://www.gerson.org/g_therapy/case_studies.asp
Hope it helps, they have books, home treatments
peace-empathy-love
mavi

J_rod7

Post Number: 975
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda,

Good to see you back again. As to Lupus, and also many other disease conditions of "unknown causes," there is evidence that living in a state of CHAOS, STRESS, or similar intolerable environments will promote such disease symptoms. I am still concerned for you and your children in your situation in the home. Have you been able to get to that "light-at the end-of-the-tunnel" with that?

Love and Blessings for you

Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Mavi

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HELLO, DEAR FRIENDS!
I FOUND THESE PAGES VERY INTERESTING, HOPE YOU LIKE THEIR CONTENTS.
http://www.naturalnews.com/Index.html

http://www.foodmatters.tv/_webapp/Why_the_Flu_Vaccine_Doesn't_Work

Michael_horn

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe as good a place as any:

Aging skin and genetic breakthrough?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1200689/Secrets-womans-wrinkles-revealed-scientists-discover-genes-linked-eternal-youth.html

Mavi

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the story: This has been recently exposed in the New York Times.

In October of 2001, my Friend's sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.

By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying.

She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.

She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.

On March 19 her brother called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believed she had MS. He recalled an article a friend of his e-mailed to him and he asked his sister if she drank diet soda?

She told him that she did...As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.

He told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda! He then e-mailed her the article his friend had sent.

His sister called within 32 hours after their phone conversation and told him she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk!
The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but, she sure felt a lot better.

She told him she was going to her doctor with this article and would call him when she got home..

Well, she called and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.

In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.

When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery. And she is walking!
No wheelchair! This article saved her life.

If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! He has spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on 'ASPARTAME,' marketed as'Nutra Sweet,'
'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'

In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there was an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus.. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant. He stood up and said that he was there to lecture on exactly that subject.

To explain why Aspartame is so dangerous:
When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis.. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants..
The methanol toxicity mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus.

Many people were being diagnosed in error.
Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!

Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers.

The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.

We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas..
In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.

This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.

During a lecture, he said, 'If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs,Cramps, Vertigo,
Dizziness, Headaches, Tinnitus, Joint pain,
Unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!'
People were jumping up during the lecture saying, 'I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible?'

Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it!

This is a serious problem.
Dr. Espart (one of the speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavyDiet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!

Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!
These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve 'tissue specimens.'

Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!

Dr. H. J. Roberts stated in his lectures that once free of the 'diet products' and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period..

Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.

They found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame. The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control.

Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.

Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE.
Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, Seizures, Depression, Manic depression, Panic attacks,
Uncontrollable anger and rage.

Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well. Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet.

So called 'behavior modification prescription drugs' (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed.. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place!

Most of these children were being 'poisoned' on a daily basis with the very foods that were 'better for them than sugar.'

It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of Diet Coke and Diet Pepsiconsumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.

Dr. Roberts warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.

Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners.

There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison.'

Herein lies the problem:
There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was included in 100 different products and strong objection was made concerning its use. Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, and still nothing has been done. The drug and chemical lobbies have very deep pockets.

Sadly, MONSANTO'S patent on Aspartame has EXPIRED! There are now over 5,000 products on the market that contain this deadly chemical and there will be thousands more introduced. Everybody wants a 'piece of the Aspartame pie.'

I assure you that MONSANTO, the creator of Aspartame, knows how deadly it is.

And isn't it ironic that MONSANTO funds, among others, the American Diabetes Association, the American Dietetic Association and the Conference of the American College of Physicians?

This has been recently exposed in the New York Times.

These [organizations] cannot criticize any additives or convey their link to MONSANTO because they take money from the food industry and are required to endorse their products.

Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote and presented a bill that would require label warnings on products containing Aspartame, especially regarding pregnant women, children and infants.

The bill would also institute independent studies on the known dangers and the problems existing in the general population regarding seizures, changes in brain chemistry, neurological changes and behavioral symptoms.

The bill was killed.

It is known that the powerful drug and chemical lobbies are responsible for this, letting loose the hounds of disease and death on an unsuspecting and uninformed public. Well, you're informed now!

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone:

Thank you for the information on Lupus and other disease. The reason I was concerned about Lupus is mainly because most of the females in my family on my maternal side have either Lupus or MS. I have been tested often for both and I do not have either. I think it may be because I have always thought spiritually and have always had a stong will to survive so to speak.
I was also a bit more understanding when I read what Billy had said about ADHD and Autism. My son, the one that lead me to Billy has ADHD, and my nephew whom I have custody of has Asperger's Syndrome which is a form of Autism. I have to say, thank you to Billy, I have a better understanding of those now.
Mavi, Thank you for posting that article, it was very informative and I copy and pasted it into an email to pass on to my family as my grandmother is diabetic and she drinks a lot of Diet Coke as does my mother and several other of my family members.
I hope they reconsider what they are drinking now! As for me and my family, I don't drink soda, nor do my kids. We drink purified water and juices. Keep the news coming as I will do my best as well to post new information here too.

In Peace and Love,
Amanda

Edmundo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda,

can you point me to source where Billy speaks about ADHD and Autism?

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Edmundo:

I did a search for it here in the Figu Forum and several came up, I found it from 2004 or 2006 postings I think. Anyhow, it was great information. I can copy and paste later on so that it is up again (I save what I read so I can go back later for reference, but it's on my computer and I'm on my husband's right now). I do a ton of searches here now since J_rod pointed me to that wonderful feature.

Have a great day!

In Peace and Love,
Amanda

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page