Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 29, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through January 29, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 346
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vakeesan ;

I think your question has true merit and could be asked in the Questions to Billy Section , if you care to do that . I don't think that the answer would be above our heads or " not for us to know"..... unless militaries can construct a weapon with the information .

Kind regards, Mark

Vb28

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

i will add to the list of questions, has been waiting for awhile for the section to be open.

Vb28

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

i am going to ask another question but if you like to steal this question i don't mind at all...or anyone else...

i have another question which someone else can steal too... which is

why is the sun pulsing? (some ask this question)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 347
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi V8 ;

It would help if you give some reference , like a link about the sun pulsing . That way others can read it and comment .

MC

Vb28

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK9LC0rJGEc

go to 2:30 and nassim talks about it....

also there is another question.... which is there are objects going into the sun and these objects don't have tail which means that it is not a comet or anything like that...most likely UFOs, so billy talked about the center of sun being cold.. the question is the sun a portal? or what are these objects going into the sun?

VB

J_rod7

Post Number: 1153
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vb

The pulsing of the Sun is a natural phenomena.
See this link for explanation and other examples.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2001/01/31/239461.htm

As for the greater number of Sun-spots, a different story.
The Sun is Gaining energy from the Galactic Core.
More Energy Increases Electromagnetic generation and Plasma flows.

The Solar System is passing through a region of very high Energy Gamma radiation.
This comes along with the Synchrotron radiation from the 4-Million Solar-mass Black Hole at the Core.

See at this link: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/10693.html#POST44901

"...is the sun a portal?" Doubtful ... but asteroids and comets do impact the Sun at times.

Peace

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 349
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nassim's lecture is compelling . The photos of the pulses were taken two hours apart , which doesn't give their rate of frequency , but he is on to something . The sun seems to be gearing up for an event , a somewhat explosive one , in ionic terms . I didn't look up an Aurora Borealis live watch , but there should be one on the net . It would give us an insight , to be sure .

Mark

Vb28

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod

thanks for finding that article…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNkDIH0Z6w

this is the video clip where he talks about UFOs flying into sun.

I don’t get this there are so many members on the forum at least one member should ask a question to billy, you guys are just missing out on great chance….

I have whole list of questions I would like to ask him if you don’t have any questions to ask him you should ask me :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1156
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vb,

In my Opinion, Hassim Naramein is to "popular astrophysics", as astrophysics is to "Popular Mechanics." The man has some basic understanding of the Science, but his Theories tend to wander too far out of the field.

Black Holes DO NOT connect to White Holes, or 'Rabbit holes' either. The Quasars we see at the edge of the OBSERVABLE Universe are not the elusive White Holes, but are the Gamma Jets from HyperMassive Collapsars pointed directly at us, like looking down the barrel of a canon.

No-Thing flies into a Black Hole without being completely converted into it's corresponding Energy mass, as E=MC^2 = TOTAL conversion, and no-one can put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Peace

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 351
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You should ask him yourself , V8 .It's OK !

Just remember to ask one question at a time .

Mark

Scott

Post Number: 1918
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pyramids

Gib_niner

Post Number: 92
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recent Interview with British explorer Andrew Collins about his discovery of huge cave tunnels and catacombs underneath the pyramids

also references to the 'tomb of Hermes' - underneath the second pyramid. & the 'emerald tablet' containing 'secrets of Creation'

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/38070/Andrew_Collins__Discovery_Beneath_The_Pyramids_2_2/}

Markcampbell

Post Number: 383
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib ;

I noticed toward te end of the video ,a drawing of a symbol group with items identified as Sokar and Omphalos , quite close to Sohar and Omfalon(Murado)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Subject: UNder Ground Tunnels & caves beneath GIZA plateau
To: andrewcollinsweb@btinternet.com
Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 5:58 AM

Your Name: mahesh karumudi

i appreciate ur work very much...now i have been studying the "BILLY MEIER UFO CASE " for too long and in that he mentions about the underground caves ,tunnels and the presence of ET race called BAFATH which was then later removed and deported to other planet...he published this some 50 years ago before u discovered....

so i was wondering that r u aware of his ufo case and the content...if not i request u to do as u will get many more data and speed up ur work....and heres the link...

http://www.theyfly.com/Meier_Beneath_Pyramid.htm
thank u verymuch
--------------------------
Hi,

There is no indication or record of where exact Mr Meier might have entered Giza’s cave underworld, so the claim remains unsubstantiated. Obviously, I can’t comment on whether or not he encountered an ET race down there.

If you know any of Mr Meier’s family, and they can say where the entrance was, I would be happy to learn this information.

Regards,

Andrew Collins
If we reject our own reality, the SELF will war against us - Bhagawad Gita

Smukhuti

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The entrance to Giza pyramid underground entrance for the Bafath was sealed and most of the caves filled with rocks.
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1697
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gib...(Sean...?)

Am familiar with that also. There was already previous discover done, btw.

But, positive for you to mention this/it!

Edward.

Thomas57

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see a ‘connectedness’(to each element).

Is it possible that the Sohar and Omfalon(Murado) are related to the Egyptian myths of the passages into ‘death’? There seems to be a correlation of the “boat” passage, Egyptian Book of Breathings, the methodology of transferring of the Creational life force into the next physical incarnation.

The kingdom of Sokar(of the Underworld of Rostau), and the ‘bell-like’ chamber drawings pose an interesting link to ancient death myths – or passages into the next learning cycle.

There is also the interesting mention by the "indigo" child Boriskov, that he came to Earth from Mars (with his 'spirit'/personality) in a stone.

Anyone?

Edward

Post Number: 1850
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas57....

I think we should make clear distinction between the Sohar(and Omfalon
[Murado]) and the Egyptian myths, Thomas. I am quite familiar with the "boat"
passage information. If I remember it correctly, the Sohar do not incarnate
directly as they do in their regular incarnation cycles, which is their past,
and as our Spirit-forms are conducting now. Thus, the "boat" scenario would
not be in place, in relation, directly.

And the King of Sokar(or whom ever), would indeed be quite Knowledgable if his
data was indeed based on Reincarnation(- next learning cycle.).

As far as Boris-kov(/ka) is concerned, I think it was mentioned that his whole
scenario is False(; as is the Indigo Children). Please utilize the Search
Engine, if you will? He was discussed.

Edward.

Jonas

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2010 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Guys

Can some one let me know if covering your pyramid with copper sheeting is Okay to meditate in. I read BEAM said unless the pyramid is of conductive material it maybe harmful. Mine is about 1.7m high and a base of 2.7m but the pyramid will sit on a base .8m off the ground so I can get into it and stretch my legs while meditating. I haven't began building the actual pyramid So before I get stuck into it can one of my spirit relatives give me a heads up please.

1# Can I build it out of wood and cover it with copper sheeting?

2# Can I build it out of mild steel?

3# Is the wheel on the traveling pyramid you can purchase to scale? Does it have to spin on a large pyramid?

Appreciate any info anyone can supply

Jonas

Truth is peace

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Non-Figu pyramid post, fwiw.

Came across this, and it got me thinking. Interesting connections are made by this person; thought to share it. Not sure what to make of it yet, but sounds plausible.

http://www.humanresonance.org/pyramid.html

Enjoy.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 357
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really don't know where to put this post but I direct it to Rod and all others with any scientific knowledge. This information was just sent to me:

http://www.humanresonance.org/transmutation.html

J_rod7

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom in Peace

Hello Michael, Best Greetings to All,

It would require a lot more proof for the claims of this man's tale of converting copper into gold and/or platinum. He says that his process is "repeatable." By whom? Who else has done this?

The production of gold from lighter elements happens by a nuclear fusion when a star goes super-nova.

Copper has an atomic mass units (AMU) in the range from 58 to 69 (the sum of protons and neutrons in the nucleus). The stable isotopes of copper at 63 and 65 AMU respectively, the daughter isotopes are nickel and zinc.

Silver has AMU in the range from 102 to 117, stable isotopes at 107 and 109, and with daughter isotopes of palladium and cadmium.

Gold has AMU in the range from 185 to 203, stable isotope only at 197, with daughter isotopes of platinum and mercury.

The daughter isotopes of each element are unstable and short-lived to decay into their respective stable forms.

It must be noted here that a fusion of two copper nucleus of any of it's isotopes does NOT add-up to any isotopes of gold (nor the daughter isotopes of gold). The fusion of copper and silver (in unstable forms, especially not the stable forms) also does not go to the stable isotope of gold.

So, besides the problem requirement of nuclear fusion, the math involved does not add-up to produce stable elements from copper alone. There would need to be intermediate isotopes of other elements other than copper in the reaction, none of which are mentioned by the "good Dr."

IMO this is a fraudulent claim, or would require great proof for this great claim.

Peace, over and out
Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1983
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...

Yes, that is very interesting, and Billy as reference!

Excellent 'alchemic' researcher he is, with all the simple elements and tools
to conduct his work with.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page