Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 27, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Misc. Discussions on FIGU » Archive through June 27, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Benhilo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez mentioned Gilgamesh's need for heavy water. I think it would not be hard to narrow down his location. If I remember right the German's were importing heavy water from Norway(?)for their nuclear program. That would just be one place but then I wondered why would anyone want to know where he is. Would it be better to concentrate on our own development? Just a thought.

Salome

Stefan

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 410
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In this case regarding Gilgamesh, I'm reminded of the example given by the Plejaren. They utterly respect our privacy and do not pry without permission into the thoughts of others...especially people living on earth.

Billy has introduced us to aspects of reality, most of which we are unaware of, which actually exist and Gilgamesh is but one; as it is indicated in the Goblet of Truth that the prophets and especially the seventh prophet will do.

We should apply the example of respect for others exhibited by the Plajarens and not make attempts to locate or endanger this person.

Just my thoughts on this aspect of the discussion.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Hawaiian

Post Number: 78
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Benhilo,

I think Billy says that Gilgamesh is a scientist and being so probably has access to heavy water which he requires for sustaining his life cycle.

It would be highly advisable as not to disclose his location as greedy power lustful individuals will certainly endeavor to capture and experiment on him just to derive the secrets of extending the life cycle besides putting under psychological torment in order to reveal other technical secrets he probably has since he was still alive during that crash in the mountains along with two other survivors, one of which was killed as a roman gladiator and the other female whose fate is uncertain.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do think that what is needed somewhere, is a general outline introduction - summary of the Billy Meier teachings, as given by the Plejarens.

I am going slowly through the Questions to Billy Meier answered archive - and it is apparent to me - that what I ask for - is very much needed.

That a majority of the people interested in the Billy Meier material - have preconceived ideas, or are given them by different sources - that when they come across the term 'reincarnation' for example - they need to be informed what exactly is meant by this, via the Plejarens. Which is very different to what most people would think what this means. The only similiarity is that - yes - 'we' do reincarnate, but when they are informed, that one's former personality is dissolved, and a new one is created - this in itself, takes a while to get to and absorbed. As - one does not to look forward to being 'dissolved' - as this would equate to 'death' anyway, for them.

At first - I don't think Billy Meier stands out - from the rest of them (other sources of such like information). Even if you cite past photographs, cine film, material evidence, audio recording, multiple eye witnesses, etc etc.
Billy Meier's telepathy contact with the Plejarens - sounds too much like 'channeling' as claimed by others.

The only real proof for the general public (Photographs these days, probably don't rate as highly as before, due to faked (photoshoped) photographs being more easily made than ever before...) are the writings which they can directly relate to. And this is why I would rate very highly, any writings made available to the public, such as 'The Goblet of Truth' text. I am looking for 'The Book of OM' and hope that a translation in English will be available? At some time?

A general outline/summary of the details that the Plejarens reveal, is I think very helpful and informative.
There should be no surprises right from the start - it may appear that you are revealing all straightaway - but is that not, what truth actually is?

Harvey

Corey

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Harvey,

The GOT is the last English translation that will be done by FIGU, so don't hold your breath waiting for OM to be translated.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Scott

Post Number: 2272
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is an unauthorized English translation of the OM, but I don't think it will ever see the light of day in terms of being an official translation.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am aware of the few verses here and there, of the OM being available, which I found interesting reading.
I don't think I will learn German, to have to read the rest of it? Is it available in German?
I won't be the only one, who is English dependent.

I still don't really understand why German or learning German is so necessary to fully under the Spiritual Teachings, etc etc.
Because language is still language - isn't the meaning still the same? If it is detailed enough?

It's like - no matter what camera you use, you are still capturing the same image, whether it be a pinhole camera, box brownie, TLR, SLR, digital or analogue camera, etc etc. Sure, there is the difference between the resolution and sharpness, etc etc - but fundamentally what you gain by whatever camera, remains the same? Isn't it.

BTW - I've noticed how detailed some of the discussions get to be in these forums, as people want more and more information (details) all of the time. And while I can understand this desire, I am more concerned with getting/understanding the basic concepts correctly. And people new to the material (or who simply do not know the basics details overall, therein contained in the information given...) would want this (the basics etc) too...

Harvey

Indi

Post Number: 672
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 04:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Harvey
There is already information that fits your description available in English:

-And Still they Fly
-49 Questions
-Interview with a Contactee - spiritual teaching questions and answers plus info on the Creation and UFo's etc...
And even Gene Andrades book 'Star wisdom' even though it has a few errors, is a small book that describes the Plejaren spiritual ideas.
Gaiaguys have translated much over the years, and all their work is available still.

Not to mention the volumes of information Jacob has posted summarising the basic concepts - all available here on the forum nicely summarised for everyone after years and years of his own study and effort.

Then there are all the contact notes already translated and available on Future of Mankind site, plus the free volume of Kelch der Wahrheit with both German and English. And, the 4th Edition of the Talmud Jmmanuel has been available for years too.

Macht der Gedanken will be available shortly in English, as will Die Psyche and Dekalogue and the new version of the Talmud Jmmanuel is also being translated.

On the Canadian and Australian sites, there are articles translated and there will be many more over time.

All these books and articles have been translated by people voluntarily, who have learned German or know German and have given much time to translate for the English readers and students.

My concern is, when I see questions in the Q and A section, that make it obvious the questioner does not have the basics, that why have they not availed themselves of the available information that tells everyone these basics?

Even the publication -Essence of the notes- by Maurice Osbourn has been made available that has basically created an index of the early contact notes that contain much of the basic spiritual teaching information.

And just to offer that the Plejaren have not been the only source of this material. Billy is actually providing the Plejaren with their own level of spiritual teaching, as well as the 30 years of spiritual lessons he has published for those who are able to read German or who are able to translate the German for their own study (as I do). So, we don't need the Plejaren's explanations, we just need to avail ourselves of that which Billy has provided.

re why should it be in German and not English? Well, because Billy is Swiss German and that is how he writes. He does not write in English and therefore it has to be translated, and translated in a form that correctly conveys what the intention of the author was. If you have ever tried to translate German to English you will have found how many variations there can be to choose from in English. Figu has created a special dictionary just for this purpose, and when we translate we are required to abide by the Figu dictionary offerings, whether or not we agree with them. So, really, I think it is a little impatient to expect it to have a priority to be translated into English or any other language at this time. If it was easy it would have been done.

It has even ben told to us that those who are German have difficulty with the teaching in its original form, so imagine how a translation that is not exact will just make it even more difficult.

Then there is the issue of the code that is interwoven in the German texts. This code is just not possible to be woven into the English, and due also to the difficulty in translating correctly, Billy and the Plejaren decided that it was better for people to learn to read the German to maximise their receiving the impulses from the code so that they can assimilate the learnings from the texts more easily.

Doing German classes systematically over a few years enables a person to read much of the material. Why is that so difficult? No matter what we want to learn whether it be driving a car, learning how to do Math or physics or chemistry etc.. that we have no prior knowledge of, requires us to put some effort into it in order to reap the rewards by learning the unique language that is used to define it. Why should this be any different?

Eventually all the material will be translated, but missng the code and possibly being less than accurate.

There is ample material currently available to study, that is already translated, and a scanner is only $50 and it takes a few hours of scanning and a few hours of OCR to get a book into the computer and then use a free translator to at least get a gist of the material.

I would not like to think that English speaking people expect their language to be given special preference in this regard.

For me, one solution would be for people to read the available basic questions and answer booklets, and the summaries available on this forum, and maybe even read the forum discussions on the topics, before they ask questions of everyone on the basics. All that indicates is that people have not done their own legwork, and want prechewn, predigested information handed to them without a reasonable amount of personal effort. The problem with already summarised information, is that it is basically influenced by the creator of it, and it will not be the same for each individual, so it is not necessarily going to be in the end, the best form of information. Only going to the source allows one to form their own summary, which is relevant only to that person and that person's developmental stage.

I can't speak for FIGU, but I would imagine that their view is that this is only the very beginning of the spiritual teaching availability time, and they promote taking personal responsibility for our own growth especially in spiritual matters. To be guided is fair, but to be deprived of our own search in such matters, is not helping anyone. If some of us can find the basics, then those who cannot yet find it, may just have to work for a bit longer on it. Eventually they will get there. This fits within the philosophy of FIGU in learning anything. Especially as we have to overcome previous false and wrong learnings. No one is carried in Figu, noone is spoon fed, because spiritual growth is not something that one can 'get'in that way. It has to be obtained by doing the work by oneself.

Spiritual teaching in a nutshell, is a nice idea, but a nutshell is just not enough and not really possible. One can glean the basics if one is prepared to spend the time.

It is a commitment that is required, with striving, in order to achieve the value or worth of the material. All this, of course, is as you know.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 159
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator Scott,

During the last round of questions, when Joe asked the age of Billy's spirit-form, I think Christian wanted to say 96,000,000,000 years old, not 9,600,000,000 years old. Source: page 25 of "Die Geschichte Nokodemions". I think the answer should be edited/corrected for present and future generations sake.

Salome

Corey

Hi Corey, I already e-mailed Christian about this the first time I went over the questions and answers. My impression was the final figure was 86,000,000,000 according to contact 238. I do believe it was a typo.
Thanks
Salome
Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 24, 2012)
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Edward

Post Number: 2445
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey and Scott...

Good for you guys to bring that up!

I was under the impression that Billy's Spirit-form was 72-74,000,000,000
years old; just over a billion off; as I once came across. Thus, that age was
incorrect.

Thank you, for the update...

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 673
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

at the following link, you can read the serious errors that have been corrected:

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2012/nr-77/korrigenda?page=0,4

the one you mention Corey that is in many publications, particularly the Gesichte Nokodemjon book, is 96 billion years but the correction is now 9.6 billion.
Salome
Robyn

Corey

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

I'll have to read that bulletin because 9.6 billion wouldn't even put the spirit form beyond the 56,000,000,000 needed for the high council time period not to mention the time it spent @ the AA level before returning to the reincarnation cycle. Confusing and contradictory.

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now I understand it is only 56,000,000 years for the high council level not billion. Now it all comes together.

Salome

Corey

Scott

Post Number: 2274
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So does this mean this information is also incorrect: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3545.html#POST12372

Scott

Post Number: 2275
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hmmm,

I'm a bit more confused now, according to contact 238 the following was stated:

667. Gemäss unsern Forschungen und gemäss den Angaben der Arahat Athersata-Ebene kreierten auf den ältesten Planetensystemen die ersten Menschen in ihrer Urform vor nahezu 28 Millionen Jahren, wonach dann vor ca. 27 Millionen Jahren die ersten physisch erkennbaren Menschen daraus hervorgingen, eben die als Hominiden benannten Lebensformen, die jedoch auf der Erde erst sehr viel später in Erscheinung traten.

667. According to our research and according to the information from the Arahat Athersata level, the first humans, in their original form, came into being on the oldest planetary systems nearly 28,000,000 years ago, after which, then, about 27,000,000 years ago, the first physically recognizable humans emerged from them quite certainly as the life forms named hominids, which, however, first appeared very much later on the Earth.

But, according to the latest round of questions Christian stated the first human forms of life appeared approx 10 Billion/Millard years ago?

Scott

Corey

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

If you are talking about the posting about the Nokodemion spirit form being 86 billion years old, it appears as though "yes" it's now incorrect.

Salome

Corey

Kiwilove

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn for your reply. I guess I was asking for the most important English resources, which does cover the major points - such as some of those references, you have listed.

The only reason why I am asking about the English text/translations - is that is the only language I know of in detail and usuage, and English is most probably the language that reaches more people than any other? ie. worldwide? Or is Chinese possibly the same or more?

I do think it would be useful to have the basic ideas of the Billy Meier / Plejaren material in the one place. While it may appear that it is simply spoonfeeding the masses in which they don't have to search anymore, I still think this does not happen. That once a person gets a taste of 'it' (the truth) - they only want more and more.
The basic concepts should be freely available - so that interested people can get a 'taste' of it, to see if it to their liking?

One question I have regarding the Talmud Jmmanuel text / story - is that with Jmmanuel ending up in Kashmir and spending the greater part of his life there... how come he didn't continue his teaching/etc there? Why didn't his descendants and his following there (in that part of the world) continue on with his work? Was it simply the case, that it was not the right time to do so? That it is only in our time, that the rest of the world is catching up, and can now absorb the Talmud Jmmanuel story?

Also it appears that Jmmanuel was so ahead of everyone else, that his teachings - but specifically his abilities could not be passed on.. No one can reproduce any of his feats and healing, etc etc - and he himself did not teach anyone else to pass on his abilities, etc etc.

Harvey

Edward

Post Number: 2446
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

Yes, that clears up the mist....

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 167
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

That's a good point. Christians answer was just our Universe. The oldest planetary system mentioned in contact 238 could be outside our universe since it's just an excerpt I can't tell.

Does anyone know what the 7 X 49 Unterebenen der HauptReingeistebenen (343 X 7.4 million years) (under plane of the main pure spirit plane) mentioned in FIGU Bulletin 77 are? I don't remember hearing about them before.

Salome

Corey

Indi

Post Number: 674
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I noticed Stephen has posted a question to Billy about the new figures in the correction article on the Figu website.

If you read the whole article that outlines the errors and corrections, you will see where these figures come from.

Here below is a summary of the article which may help some:

--------------------------------------------------

Nokodemion’s spirit form has been in existence for 9.6 billion years (not 96 billion)

40-60 million years = to reach the half-spirit-form life (Horalft or High Council) ie. To complete the full material evolution

This is based upon a calculation of a life lived of 100 years, with 152 yrs spent in the realm of the other world (Jenseitsbereich) and means that 100% of material intelligence quotient has been reached during this time

This is broken up into:

18 million yrs effective material or physical body life times

42 million yrs in the realm of the other world

---------

40 million yrs = earliest time to reach the half-spirit form life-form

50 million yrs = average time to reach the half-spirit form life-form

56 million years = time the spirit-form spends in the High Council/half-fine spirit-half-material form before going on to the first pure spirit level.

There are 7 Main Pure Spirit levels:

1. Arahat Athersata
2. Lantano
3. Euchare
4. Asaly
5. Darmen
6. Logon
7. Petale

Each of the main pure spirit levels has 7 sub-levels, each containing 7 levels within = in total 49 sub-levels for each main level in addition to the Main level itself:

Thus eg., Arahat Athersata = Main level
Sub levels = 7 each containing 7 levels = 49 sub levels in total for Arahat Athersata

Time spent in each of these levels:
Eg.,
1. Arahat Athersata = 52 million years

A.Athers. Sub-levels (7 x 7 =49 @ 7.4 million each) = 362.6 million yrs. made up of:

Level 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 –--- 1.7 = 7.4 million yrs each = 7 levels at 7.4million each = 51.8 million yrs

Level 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 – 2.7 = 51.8 million yrs

Level 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 – 3.7 = 51.8 million yrs and so for the rest of the 7

Levels 4.1………………..4.7; 5.1………………..5.7; 6.1…………..6.7; 7.1…………….7.7

Total years for 7 main pure spirit levels = 7 x 52 mil = 364 million yrs

Total years for 49 sub-levels for 7 main levels = 49 x 7 = 343 levels @ 7.4 million each = 2.5382 billion (or alternatively 49 x 7.4 = 362.6 x 7 = 2.5382 billion)

---------------------------

Summary as per article:

50 million yrs average = material evolutive life (40 – 60 million)

56 million = half material life

364 million (7 x 52) = evolution spent in the Main pure spirit levels

2,538,200,000 = 2.5382 billion yrs = (343 x 7.4) spent in the 7 x 49 sub-levels of each main pure spirit level

Therefore, in total --> 50 million + 56 million + 364 million + 2,538,200,000 = 3,008,200,000 yrs of evolution or 3.0082 billion yrs

Salome
Robyn

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 317
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn

Thank you for that explanation. I now know where I was going wrong, I think.

I knew that there was 7 sub levels, which contain another 7 sub levels each. What I was getting confused with is the time in these levels regarding the total times in each pur spirit level.

So I have just thought some more on this after your explanation and I think I understand.

AA Main level = 52 million years
Sub levels (7x7=49) = 362.6 million years

So am I right in thinking (which is where my confusion was)that the Spirit-form works through the 7x7 sub levels for 362.6 years then stays a further 51.8 million years in the AA before going into the next pure spirit level.

Salome
Stephen

------------------------

Stephen, I would agree except it is 52 million not 51.8.

Without any further details offered, that is the conclusion I had reached as well. And just to mention that figure of 362.6 was not in the original document, but just my calculation as an alternative at that point.

(Message edited by indi on June 27, 2012)
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank u so much for that break-dwn

maria

Ramirez

Post Number: 717
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Superb ......

"This is broken up into:

18 million yrs effective material or physical body life times

42 million yrs in the realm of the other world"

Now for the aha moment you've all been waiting for ...... get the calculators out.

18 million years occupying a physical body ..... so how many lifetimes or reincarnations might fit into that ? even if an average has to be used because it's difficult to work it out any other way.

Some lives might be short, some might range out to 1,000 years plus as civilizations become more advanced.

Previously i suggested an average figure of 60 years per lifetime just to have some sort of figure to work with so how many of those fit into 18 million ?

Those stories about millions or billions of reincarnations ???? then stories about 9 reincarnations or maybe hundreds ...... what's the real story ? however it's surely not millions.

Just like the diameter of the universe, age of the universe, how a universe comes into being ..... some digging, probing, sifting, calculating all added together results in maybe reasonably close guesstimates but probably closer than claims made in the temples.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page