Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 06, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » The Forum » Forum Posts » Archive through August 06, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>Very Informative piece! Thank you=2C this gives much to think about!> --/=
Saalome

Patm

Post Number: 129
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators,

I noticed a change today in forum email notifications that are sent out when a new post has been added to the forum. It looks like the emails have changed to plain text format. How do I set my preference back to rich text?

PatM

Techieatwork

Post Number: 188
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Teting of text based email response... testing testing..
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Dominus77

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2012 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i would like to know if there are any holistic cures for diabetes, psoriasis and why are there so many instances of these diseases now? i would also like to know how the man Edgar cayce was able to cure so many people?

Indi

Post Number: 652
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dominus77
Welcome to the English FIGU forum.

However, this forum is for the discussion of the material from Billy Meier and FIGU. The questions you have asked about Diabetes and psoriasis can be answered elsewhere and are not relevant to the Meier and FIGU material. I would suggest that you ask your questions on forums where you are likely to get some answers more in line with that focus.

Even if I and others know some answers on these, it is not the place on this forum to provide them unless related to the Meier and FIGU material.

If you have any questions regarding your reading or study of the Billy Meier material then please find an appropriate topic area to post and the members would be happy to give their input.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Theredpill

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dominus77,

If you are suffering from either or both of these, I can send you links to where you can do further research.

I have research on Edgar Cayce and will be more than happy to assist you outside of this forum @ edgarcayce@riverofknowledge.info .

As the moderator has pointed out, this forum is not for your inquiry. Sadly, it currently does not have a PM (private email link) so those who wish to discuss in private may do so either.

Matt

Post Number: 230
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Theredpill,

Yes, its unfortunate that this forum does not have a Private Message function like most forums do. I think I remember the moderaters once saying that this forums software doesn't allow integration for that type of add-on. But that was said a while ago now and I wonder if there is a PM add-on that is able to integrate into this forums software now. I know there are many of these type of PM add-ons and applications out there. Maybe theres one for this forum now?

Private Messaging add-on for miniBB (forums)
USD $20

Big community can't leave without its members, which are always upset to contact other forum participants privately. This miniBB extension allows to build a private communication dialog between two certain members, the process also known as private mail or private messaging (PM).

http://www.minibb.com/private_messaging.html

Godfrey

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i am courious. what can be said about the stone of creation, AKA food of the gods, AKA mana from heavan, AKA philosopher's stone, aka the food that Moses gave to the people in the desert?

Votan

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Godfrey

I watched a video taken from discovery channel where they describe the Manna machine.They use water I think and turn it into algae with the use of the Ark of the Covenant machine which was a fusion machine. They took spec from the bible and actually built the Manna machine.

If you want to know more I can revisit the article and fill you in more.

Joe
joe

Indi

Post Number: 661
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please find an appropriate place on the forum to continue any discussion on 'mana' etc.....

This is a section for the discussion of forum posts in general and not about specific topics

thankyou everyone

Salome
Robyn

Votan

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi
What is the appropriate place.I would have thought that this can also qualify for general post.Is it FIGU related?

Thanks
joe

Indi

Post Number: 662
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan
This section is for the issues that arise about forum posts. Many people have used this section incorrectly, which may have led to confusion re this.

With regard to the topic of 'Manna' maybe the section 'Ancient Earth History' would be a more appropriate section.
Salome
Robyn

Indi

Post Number: 677
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

you wrote:

"Concerning: Cbp0009. I thought is was 'required' on this board, that
EVERYONE use his/her REAL Name![In specification box (left) and
postings...]

Or, has FIGU Guidelines requirements...changed??"

If you check the rules and netiquette, you will find:

14.If usernames are chosen that are not real names, appropriate terms should be chosen.

So, no, it is not a rule or guideline at this time.

Although it would be nice if we had everyone using their real names, especially within the body of their posting, we cannot police this.
In the registration for membership on this forum, the real name is required, however, we cannot check these either.

It might be a good time to mention to all those who do not use their real name as their user name, to at least sign their posts with their name.
Salome
Robyn

Edward

Post Number: 2475
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn....

"In the registration for membership on this forum, the real name is
required.."

So, I take it, that Cbp0009 (and others..) are not yet registered as forum
members, yet? And thus, they can just name themselves as they wish, if I read
it correctly. Than, I understand it. [I thought Cbp0009 was already
registered...]

Edward.

-----------

Registration, requires a person's name, however, they can choose a username to suit their own taste, as long as it is appropriate, as is mentioned in the forum guideline I quoted.

A username and a registered name do not have to be the same. This becomes rather obvious when you look at the names of the posters, it says the date they were registered under their chosen username.

(Message edited by indi on July 31, 2012)

Edward

Post Number: 2480
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn...

Yes, I understand the distinctions between the two.

I guess, it would just be more appropriate for us to use our real names: both
ways. I mean, this is just NOT 'a discussion board', as you may know. It is
more than that.

Using your real name just makes posting to someone more personal in positive
relation, than just naming someone by some initials and numbers or, whatever.

But, positively, those newbees will realize this...over a certain time
period?

I feel more comfortable naming someone by his/her REAL name, to be frank.

Some of us may know, what Billy says when it comes down to your name. Best to
use your Birth name your parents gave you, as much as possible(; vocally or
written). I think it would be even best fitted, here...

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 918
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2012 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

You are entitled to your opinion, however this is not going to change the policy of the FIGU Forum.

The moderating team enforces the policy set by FIGU Switzerland, even when we can make suggestions, its FIGU Switzerland which makes the final decision on policy.

People have the right to choose their forum name as long the name does not discriminate, contains foul language, or is amoral, etc.

It's a bit off base to think that every new forum member is a 'newbie' as you put it, it could be very well possible that there are long time FIGU members/students who decide for whatever reason to join this forum.

I agree with you that addressing someone with his/her real first name is more positive, its still something other people decide for their own if they want it or not.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ferbon

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2012 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, I sign myself under your words.

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2288
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Additionally, for some members, using their real name is not always advisable, because some members may live in certain countries where their membership to this type of forum is forbidden.

Redbeard

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanted to chime in on this subject with my own take. I agree with many of the reasons for anonymity, that have previously mentioned. I myself came to this forum fresh from 20 plus years of involvement at a local christian church and was very leery of the possibility of my wife getting some feedback from some of our past and still present friends and acquaintances, as well as my own children.

My wife is still very much in full and complete delusional religious programming mode and because I care about her, do not want to expose her to the undoubtably harmful shock that would happen if someone informed her of my online interests.

I agree with Billy about personal freedom/free will and people's choices should be there own. Religion has trouble with this of course and my marriage is not without it's difficulties, but come what may, this is the choice I've made to find the truth no matter what.

But in the beginning of my quest, I was quite paranoid to keep it a secret from all, as it takes time to digest this teaching, like years and years, Lifetimes perhaps. It seems my view of life and the purpose of it change daily.

Peace, Matt

Skyrim

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, is that because this forum is monitored? Which group of people, governments or nations would be monitoring this forum?

phil

Ferbon

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, for some members an alias is more suitable/reflective to their personality, unlike mismatched name.
Plus, Eduard Albert Meier is aka "Billy".

Edward

Post Number: 2483
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob, Ferbon and All...

When I speak of Newbees: I am referring to one who is new to this (board) and
the Meier Materials! And there are those whom are here for the first time and
join.

Of course, I know that there are those whom have studied the Meier Materials
for quite a while and join the board: which I am NOT referring to.

One just has to THINK further in to WHAT I am saying, here.

Of course, WE have the Freedom to choose what we wish to name ourselves; that speaks for itself.

Ferbon, yeah, Eduard is Billy, of course. That Vibration was set from the
beginning. With those here or outside the board it is just another case:
nothing to do with the Eduard-Billy expression/vibration.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2289
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim,

This is a public forum, so anyone can register or view it as a guest. With the help of the one of the Plejarens (Zafenatpaneach) the security was increased back in 2003. Since then, this is one of the reasons why all posts have to be read instead allowing people to randomly post. So I guess you could say there has been an interest on what is being talked about and who is doing the discussing.

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page