Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 22, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Misc. Discussions on FIGU » Archive through September 22, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 750
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Err what's that about Jacob all about ? depart, wrong doings ???

Treason,

"@Scott,
Fine I agree people are capable of independent thought. But consider this: if you TRULY TRULY believed in Meier you would agree people shouldnt keep pets. Yet there are so much scientific studies that suggest having pets is beneficial. So how would you reconcile this discrepancy?
(1) assume scientists are wrong since Meier is always right
(2) ignore the scientific evidence
(3) accept Meier is wrong--but wait how could it be since Plejarians themselves told him this? So this is not pleasant alternative"

Couldn't agree more about pets being beneficial however the Plejaran dont say dont have them, just dont allow them into the house and thoroughly wash hands after handling them meaning probably their version of sterilize and disinfect.

Also they are opposed to .... of all things dancing so maybe that indicates a variation of being non skyman believing Baptists ......
Maybe some of them even have secret bootleg Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers or other musicals from the old days on Erra when dancing wasn't a capital offence movies which they play when nobody is watching or gasp secret dancing clubs like those speakeasy's which existed during the US prohibition era and even maybe a Plejaran secret police morality squad who go about snooping and breaking down doors searching for those who allow pets in the house and have secret dancing videos or whatever their version of small screen entertainment might be in their possession.

Who knows what goings on abound in the depths of space ?
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 213
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Regarding Jacob,

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/3163/3163.html?1347798867#POST62102

I don't entirely agree with you regarding dancing. On the one hand, the Plejaren males don't dance, but on the other hand if I'm not mistaken the Plejaren females do have some kind of dance but then again I'm not sure as to whether they perform such dancing in front of others or just to themselves.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 305
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we are all humans. not everyone were smelling the rose. one thing true though is it has thorns so if you hurt yourself you might as well be wary of it.

whatever you want to call yourself, we are in here altogether. what i do and what you do reverberates till the end.

you are right, no one should believe anyone, that includes you and your views. so, whether you take it as a consolation or not, be advised I do not believe anyone and anything.

as an aside, you must be possessing something to be able to give meaning to "everything" including what I have simply offered thus you turn the table with a vengeance. would you like to tell me who do you really think you are? are you out to lead a group of converts? could you please be more specific as I might take the ride?

best you bring your concerns to the particular person, namely "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier. just be particular that the stem of a rose has thorns. you might hurt yourself again.

be well
Jun

Edward

Post Number: 2513
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt...

You got a point there. I am familiar with your information, also.

It was even said, that Bin Laden may have underwent operation, at one point
in time. But, of course, his - aftercare - would be quite of importance.

Indeed, he could have perhaps already have died, many years back.

And, as I heard, Bin Laden's face was, or at least, the half of his face was
blown away!!?? Thus, would make it difficult to prove it was really him?

But, as I understood, is, that the Seals had a fast way of confirming his
DNA. Which was positive. So, should we trust that/this??

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2514
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Treason....

Your: @Edward You and others may have studied the Meier Case much longer
than me. But it doesnt make sense that Meier isnt showing uncontroversial
evidence (thru established scientists) to prove his claim as alien contactee.

If you read/study the Meier materials more deep you WILL...come across such
as you are asking!! There is an abundance of confirmations. Even well known
figures in the mentioned science world. [Go to Michael Horn's website, he has
plenty of facts and confirmations....or, just keep on reading what is on this
board; there is enough, to quench your Thirst!]

Treason, it is nice to have an individuals as you, here on this board. You,
just 'inspire' us all, here, and to help out with the Meier Case as well as
FIGU, in general. I would have no...hostile posture against you or anyone
similar you: YOU motivate us even more. Thank you, for that.

Pleasant Studying.....

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Treason,

Besides the points that Bob and I already counter argued, I forgot to add that FIGU doesn't missionize for good reasons. That would make the mission counterproductive and make it like a religion, having people "learn" through coercion. Each person has to make the decision to be free in their consciousness and seek out the truth themselves out of free will. It's better to wait until someone asks, which is why many of us are on the forums answering questions as a learning place.

I know your point is that these teachings should be distributed to the masses, but the masses are simply not ready for the in depth teaching that a person could study for hundreds if not thousands of years. We are told by Billy says that 4/5 of the earth human kind still suffers from god delusion, and that it will take another 800 years for the teachings to spread to the masses, it will stay in small groups and in the future slowly spread from there or hence the silent revolution of truth.

Like Bob already pointed out all of this has been covered before and it's getting pointless to regurgitate it all out for you.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like to make the comment, that when I first read about Billy Meier (Gary Kinder's Light Years book) - I was very much intrigued and fascinated by the whole story.
However some time afterwards I did pay too much attention to a certain documentary, which made the claim, that Meier faked his photographs, using models and forced perspective (perhaps using a special lens which enables foreground and distant objects to be sharp at the same time). And so I was turned off Billy Meier for some years (a decade?).

And it was only when I started coming across lots of Billy Meier information - after the year 2000, via the Internet, that I started looking very closely into the whole Billy Meier story again. Particularly at the still photography side of things, since I had a knowledge of this area - having been a keen amateur still photographer, etc.
The case against Billy faking his own photographs is clearly outlined in Wendelle Stevens' video lecture - which says that Billy Meier usually takes photographs in series - showing the approach, presence and exit of the Plejaren beamships. Meaning they cannot be models suspended or otherwise before the camera - and the locations do not allow this. Also that Meier was not one knowledgeable about the technical side of 35mm still photography. That he preferred simple point and shoot cameras, which the Olympus 35ECR is. Also this camera he used was damaged, in which the focus ring was stuck. Meaning forced perspective was not used.

Anyway it is up to every individual if they wish to or not believe in the Billy Meier story (the same with any other hard to believe true life story - other examples can be: Ed Leedskalnin, Nikola Tesla, John Searl, Viktor Schauberger, and others...) - and with Billy Meier, you can focus upon what area of knowledge you can personally understand, to help guide you, as to whether it is likely to be a true story or not.

I think that Billy Meier and the Plejarens - do give us very creditable information and reasoning, in many different areas, etc - that are worthwhile to take into consideration. And I absolutely agree with them saying that our world's religions' do not give us creditable ideas and concepts, etc to believe in - but rather the opposite. That they mislead us through and through with false ideas and beliefs, etc etc.

Harvey

Mahigitam

Post Number: 523
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been lately studying the Asket-Nera issue. Billy took 3 photos numbered - 109, 110(closeup of Asket face) & 111 of "Asket & Nera". In 109 & 111, there seems to be a third person whose shoulder was only visible. This could be Semjase who said that she doesn't want to be photographed because her mission on earth has not yet been completed back then & that she would be recognised if her face were to appear on photo. I compared the photos 109 & 111 side by side and there were some clear differences between them both. I used numbers 1 - 5 to point out the obvious differences between these 2 photos.
dean Martin asket nera differences
1 - hair missing
2 - change of hair length
3 - what appears to be a white collar
4 - face of "Nera"(Susan Lund) overlayed on the face of Dean Martin
5 - 'part of hair' appears to be the eyebrow of the background photo-Dean Martin. The position of 'part of hair' is where the eyebrow of Dean Martin would be. I compared the photos of Dean Martin pics with that of Meier's #109. I am just posting the pic which was already posted on this forum before(probably by Mario) makes it mcuh more obvious that the image of "Nera" face is manipulated & what appears to be a face of dean martin or a male.
dean martin face nera
dean martin nera collar
The article in Mysteries-magazine(Luc Buergin) says that Luc has spotted the sequence where Billy has photographed from TV.
Photo: http://www.kochkyborg.de/Archive/BillyMeier/goldiggers1.jpg
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzQoY8tKMR0

From the above photo and video, it is clear that no girl was wearing a dress that has a collar at the neck. The collar could be from background photo-Dean Martin.

These below photos are what appear to be from the same show.
full sequence dena martin ding-a-ling sisters

Another good news is that there were 2 sets of DVDs released earlier since the beginning of 21st century of Dean Martin Variety show(1967-1974, 264 episodes), but these episodes were edited out leaving some parts missing. I found out that this May 2012, an uncut 3-DVD set was released in which the sequence which IIG & Luc Burgin speculated was present in the disc 3 of 3-DVD set. I am planning to purchase that DVD collection & will examine each frame of Ding-a-ling sisters.
http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Martin-Variety-Show-Uncut/dp/B007JVM69Q/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
http://thegolddiggers.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/almost-like-being-in-love-the-dean-martin-variety-show-uncut/

p.s: The differences was already noticed before by several others on this forum.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Villatlf

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam, It is very interesting.

I agree with your conclusion about the image of Dean Martin overexposed to this picture. In your five point list, you can also include the horizontal lines that are visible in the background of Dean Martin Photo. You may notice a couple of wide lines: dark and white horizontal lines. Their position are exactly located horizontally with the eyebrows and mouth of Dean Martin photo. Why somebody would like to make a double exposure of Dean Martin and Asket and Nera?

Also, in the image of the group of models, the area with the red circle, Michelle looks younger and her head is smaller than the pic provided by the IIG. The pic from the IIG is clearly manipulated. Are you sure Michele give them this picture of may be the IIG said so?

Did you watch this investigation about these photos?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHc8fFsORN0

Francisco

Johnboy

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After just reading the translated Contact 31, there was a discussion among Asket, Semjase, and Nera that mentioned a group photo of all three ladies and the Semjase photo would only be for Billy's personal reasons and would not be released until after Semjase's departure from visits to earth during Billy's remaining lifetime. In other words, in my opinion, it is Semjase and she will not walk among earth people for the rest of Billy's life. At least that is the way I interpret it.
Johnboy

Mahigitam

Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Francisco, the comment on your video was made by FIGUTV which is me.
Regarding the dark & bright horizontal lines, you might be talking about this. The numbers 1, 2 & 3 resemble the props on the set & shadow.
dark & bright horizontal lines dean martin show

2) The IIG photo was sent by Michelle.
"Michelle also sent the following image that appears to be from the same episode:"
Source: http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/asket_nera_deconstruction.html

3) I found a photo from a similar show with the same perspective, sizes and distance.
asket nera dean martin show picture from Golddiggers website

4) Why didn't Meier notice the obvious artifacts on Nera in the photo #109 back in 1975 and ever since then and upto 1998 ? Even today, was there any explanation on the #109's artifacts ?

5) Why would MIB want to overlay the image of Susan Lund("Nera") on that of Dean Martin or a male ? It doesn't make any sense to me. They very well could have just left the photo as it is. Did the photographer Schmid from lower Rhinevalley sent it to Meier(without MIB knowing), so as to make meier aware that his photos were being manipulated by him under the pressure of MIB, which obviously meier didnt notice until 1998 ?

6) If anyone is interested to check out the 3-DVD set which is $20, please let me know because if no one is interested to purchase it, i will have to do it myself. Our task is to find the exact frames from which meier would have photographed from TV. Meier's #110 shows "Asket" with an expression on her face which is 'out-of-place'(saddened look?) for a girl on Dean Martin Show which usually has faces with expressions of smiles and joy.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Truthseeker

Post Number: 357
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mahigitam, thanks for bringing that to my and our attention, good work and well done. :-)

James Truthseeker.

Johnboy

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Contact Report 31...

Asket:

42/ Semjase has explained the gear in question, which unfortunately you would not understand. 43/With regret, I have to tell you that those pictures as well will not be very good with the help of that instrument. 44/We will search together so as to construct an effective instrument for a later possibility. 45/But if you nevertheless want to take some pictures of us now, then you may do so. 46/If you make no use of it and keep the picture for yourself alone, you may make a group picture of us all ...

Billy:

Thank you, Asket. Of course I will keep it private ... if it is a good one.

Asket:

47/So get the picture now. 48/At a later point in time you may also be allowed to shoot some pictures of Semjase when she is no longer vulnerable on Earth. 49/This may be several more years.[18] 50/Concerning me, recognition will not be important, for I will not come to Earth again for a long time.

Billy:

... Asket, Nera and Semjase stand together, and I shoot some pictures ... Differing from Semjase, Asket and Nera do not wear space clothes, but normal clothes (for them), which actually are rather different from those I know of Earth women's fashions. Yet they are all well dressed in them ...

Semjase:

314/This will be sufficient for now, for we still have to discuss many things. 315/Not all of this is destined for the knowledge of Earthumans. 316/So I will have to exclude much from the later transmission.[19]

Kiwilove

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really don't understand the point being made about the Semjase/Dean Martin's girls/women photos.

I got the impression that Billy Meier never released publicly the original (or those assumed to be 'original') and also others - and the only reason we have seen 'these' photos, was because they were stolen from him, or taken from him - without his permission or knowing, etc. (By Randy Winters and such like?).

And all these 'photos' all have a fuzzy appearance, with none being sharp at all.
The obvious explanation as to their unsharpness - is when they were taken through a defensive/protective screen.
And the other reason for this, is when the photo is taken through plastic (eg. someone visiting Meier, and taking a photo of a photo etc).
Of course, I am referring to the photos Meier took on his great journey with the Plejarens.

Am I correct? In saying that Meier never released these photos at all, and never intended to (because he was never given permission to do so) and he would only show these photos to only a few select friends he truly trusted (Who also would not release these photos, etc).

The camera used at this time - the Olympus 35ECR is perfectly capable of taking nice sharp photographs, under good and ideal conditions, etc. And any photos that Meier has officially released, had always been 'sharp'?
Meier would not have taken any photos off the TV (such as an American TV show) and then claim it was something he personally photographed himself, in real life, etc.
And from what I have read about him - he simply was not one to use or have knowledge of photo-montaging, copying, superimposing of images, etc etc - because he was never a photoenthusiast, to be knowledgeable about such techniques and methods, etc etc.

Anyway - with photo #110, is the gist of it is, that if you believe this is genuine and different from the Dean Martin show stills - then you are a Meier supporter? But if you believe that it really is the same as the Dean Martin show stills, then you would believe Meier is involved in some deception over the public, etc etc.
#111 is really very much on the too fuzzy side to provide any insight?

I don't think that one should take this one sore point too seriously - and it is but just one of the many things to consider about the whole Billy Meier story, to take into consideration.

Harvey

Villatlf

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Kiwilove: I think the point here is: the #110 is the real Asket, #109 and #111 might be Asket combined with the stage background and #109 has Dean Martin face over-imposed.

When I was in the SSSC last year, I bough a photo, (a copy) of the #110. The other 2 pics were not in the photo album offered to the public (I did not see them). Why #110 is offered to any one?

Mahigitam: You are asking the same question that I ask my self, “Why would MIB want to overlay the image of Susan Lund("Nera") on that of Dean Martin or a male ? It doesn't make any sense to me. They very well could have just left the photo as it is.”

I would like to make a speculation about it (it is just a speculation): Somebody can include subliminal sounds in a song, that your conscious mind do not recognize but your subconscious mind receive this message. In the same way, if you include one image inside another one (hidden Dean Martin inside the picture #109), it is one way to tell your subconscious mind that these pictures belong to Dean Martin Show.

Also… how do you convince somebody that the “white” color is the same as the “gray” color? Just show him gradually different shades of gray, from clear white, through light gray until grey color. Then him mind will have a “mental map” of “grey” is the same as “white”. And how you convince that same person that the “grey” color he though was “white” is not really that color? Just show them together to see the contrast.

Please let me show you the “White” and the “Greys” in these pictures. (I am Photoshop expert and an artist familiar with human figure, so I can distinguish different shades of gray and human proportion).

white-to-greys

I the photo composition included here:

#110. Asket photo (offered to the public in the SSSC). (This is the “White” color.)

“A” picture: (The gray color). She is the real Michele, a terrestrial model. Both are different; different age, different hair… and Michelle has her right eye above her left eye (you may notice it too in more recent pictures of Michelle). Her skull is not symmetrical. Michele’s hair parting is not in the centre and she does not use the “hair loops” close to her ears.

“B” and “C” (shades of grey color). You may notice gradual changes. Now Michelle head is becoming bigger, she is becoming older, her face is becoming symmetrical and she has now a different hair style, with loops and the hair parting is in the center, not 2 centimeters to her left. They all have the same dress, and the other models did not change their hair style during the photo session. Pics B and C are manipulated (may be with photoshop or another similar tool)

Mahigitam: Please let me know the outcome of your findings in the uncut DVDs, May be not in this forum. I feel that not everybody is interested in this issue (I am already seeing some of this forum readers very bored about this topic…

)

Mahigitam

Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For "skeptics" theory on Asket-Nera issue to work out, either

1) Meier or his accomplices must have used camera to photograph from TV, the Dean Martin show(Feb 25, 1971) when it was re-broadcasted across Europe(after the original broadcast in US in 1971) or

2) Meier or his accomplices must have access to the Dean Martin show which was stored on a medium(Ex:VHS, Laserdisc, DVD,..)using a Video Recorder that stores Color data for a later playback and photographing the desired frames.

Case #1:
-------
'Meier or his accomplices must have used camera to photograph from TV, the Dean Martin show(Feb 25, 1971) when it was re-broadcasted across Europe(after the original broadcast in US in 1971)'

Color TVs entered Switzerland in 1968 & the Color transmission had been available from France and Germany since 1967. And from 1967, movies became available to consumers(rich) to watch in their own homes. This tells us that the show must have been aired in switzerland anywhere between 1971 & 1975 during which Meier or his accomplices photographed from TV.
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_introduction_of_color_television_in_countries

But from the Golddiggers website, i found this information regarding the broadcast of the show other than US.

"After all, whole episodes of The Dean Martin Show (with only a few minutes per hour cut to make room for more commercials) DID air in syndication not only in the U.S., but around the world, for two years between 1979 and 1981."
Source:
http://thegolddiggers.wordpress.com/to-lee-hale/

"By contrast, the original run of The Dean Martin Show ended a year before the first consumer VCR was introduced, and even the package of episodes that later aired in syndication ran from 1979 to 1981 — when blank videocassettes still cost close to $20 apiece, and very few had the foresight or were inclined to spend the money to preserve programs that, in retrospect, we now wish we had."
Source:
http://thegolddiggers.wordpress.com/2007/09/21/whose-show-is-it-anyway/

The above paragraphs shows that the show was only aired from 1979-1981 worldwide(not yet sure if it was aired in switzerland), 4 years after Meier allegedly photographed "Asket & Nera" from TV, which is impossible(unless the info from the above sources is false).

Case #2:
-------

'Meier or his accomplices must have access to the Dean Martin show which was stored on a medium(Ex:VHS, Laserdisc, DVD,..)using a Video Recorder that stores Color data for a later playback and photographing the desired frames.'

There were no Video Casette Recording(VCR) formats(ex: Umatic, Betamax or VHS) to record a TV show that aired on February 25, 1971. The first VCR format was Sony Umatic, then Philips N1500 or "VCR", then Betamax & then VHS. The timeline is given below.

Sony U-matic - September 1971[First VCR, US $1,395 for a combination TV/VCR($7,069 in 2007)]
Philips N1500 - 1972 [Price: UK £600 ($2087)]
Betamax - 1975
VHS - 1976
Laserdisc - 1978

The only widely used media that existed before Sony' Umatic format were individual tape reels & the system to record video was called as Video Tape Recorders(VTR).

Generally, VTR(Video Tape Recorders) cost thousands of dollars, weighs several pounds & are mainly used at industries, airlines, television stations & networks, educational applications..etc. Most of them are black/white & the few color units produced were very very expensive.

The first VTR system for domestic use was Sony CV-2000(1964, $695) & the color VTR system intended for domestic use was Sony CV-5100(1967, US $1,500) but it never went into production.(CV-consumer video)
Source: http://www.labguysworld.com/Sony_CV-2000D.htm

The subsequent domestic use color VTRs remained expensive anywhere between under $1000-$10,000. Only the rich could afford a color VTR systems. Only when Betamax & VHS came into the market did the majority of people own a VCR.

For this case to work, there needed to be a richy rich fellow in USA who is crazy about Dean Martin show & decided to record that show on an expensive color VTR system. And somehow deliberately or not, Billy or his accomplices photographed the show from this guy's TV screen or got hold of his recording which then played back on Meier's or his accomplices Video player(which were also expensive) & then photographed from TV. This is such a nonsense that i felt irritated while typing it.

I find no reason for Billy or his accomplices to go to these lengths inorder to provide an ET picture by photographing from TV. This theory has so many holes/flaws in it that only a crazy person would believe it. I will let you guys know more about the issue, as soon as i get the DVDs.

Ramirez

Post Number: 755
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With all of that about portraits ask these questions:

Does - would Asket pluck - trim her eyebrows ?

Does - would Asket wear lipstick ?

Does - would Asket wear false - extended eyelashes ?
Cheers.

Villatlf

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

We should ask Asket (or Billy?) if she uses something like this, and if this is common in their society.

The real question is why somebody wanted to manipulate pictures (B and C in my previous post) to give the impression that Michelle was the same person shown in the picture #110?

If #110 is manipulated too, why she does not looks like the real Michelle? Too much work behind this... why?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 524
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Villatlf,
In your photo composition(A, B & C) posted above, i think the photo of A is from a different show to B & C. It is clear from the expressions on girls face & perspective that B & C are from the same show - Feb 25, 1971. But 'A' is from a different show.
Now take a look at this below picture.(My desgination of letters A, B & C are different to your desgination)
dean martin different shows

The changes between A, B & C are
1- Dean Martin's costumes changed
2 - Girl's changed & their sitting positions
3 - Change in hairstyle of girl with number '1' & absence of curly locks for Michelle("Asket")

The girls with numbers 1 & 2 in set A are also present in B-set but sat in the other direction wrt dean, who had a different dress to that of A-set pictures.
C-photo could be from B and not from A because Michelle has no visible 'curly lock hairs' as in A-set pictures. The 'curly lock hairs' for Michelle has been suggested by the producer of the show-Greg Garrison & this information was confirmed by Michelle when our FIGU forum member, 'James Truthseeker' asked her about the presence of curls which was apparently seen only in that particular show.
Source:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9252.html#POST33306

When i get the DVD, everything will be cleared off. I have ordered it and waiting for it. Stay tuned!!

p.s: If you have anyone articles, magazines on meier case, please forward to me to mahigitam@gmail.com
I will make them available for all on my blog - http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/

Joe

Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott (or Robyn),

Could you please, if possible, reduce the size of the pictures that Mahigitam posted because I have to scroll from left to right when reading?

Anyway, I thought that Asket had black hair, not blonde hair.

Joe, it would be much easier to delete the post and have the post re-submitted with pictures at a lower resolution.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 21, 2012)

Justsayno

Post Number: 486
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After looking into it myself (but cannot find my notes) I've come to the conclusion that Greg Garrison was a MIB. He was certainly the only one who had access to all the revues and was a legend with his ability to copy and paste.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Joe

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm not mistaken Phobol Cheng herself had said that Asket had black hair unless she had dyed her hair blonde at the time Billy had taken a photo of her.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 306
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

if your information on Asket's hair being black is accurate, then even #110 is manipulated. the same would lay credence to the close similarities we can observe from all the pictures.

the P's acknowledged the danger from dying hair so it is highly unlikely Asket would dye her hair.

should #110 be a manipulated picture, and with it's availability from figu as mentioned by Francisco (Villatlf), we can easily presuppose that the figu material distribution system had been compromised.

I am thinking why the P's and Billy has not cleared the air as yet. a strategy, perhaps. Phobol Cheng could be asked to validate.

speculating....

Jun

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page