Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 20, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Misc. Discussions on FIGU » Archive through November 20, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 767
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maxime

I think anyone who makes a controversy out of this photo will eventually find making himself/herself a fool

Yet, replacing the photo with the original FIGU photo No. 61 will be a good idea.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Blake_p

Post Number: 253
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, now that the scummiest people in politics have taken over the Senate along with already controlling the non-existent House,which is the worst in the history of this country,and who are the ones who created a gridlocked,non-functioning government,then ran on the platform against the President with the situation that they created. This in all estimation,and in my opinion,is the start of what will probably be our inevitable civil war in the very near future. You can count on absolutely nothing getting done for the rest of Obama's tenure,and the right wing doing so on purpose,so they can use this same strategy for the next presidential election. If the next President is republican,and the entire govt is controlled by the right wing,we should plan on finding another country to live in,or maybe a cave,since their will be no place to hide from these dumbed down, delusional, scum hellbent on destroying anything that resembles logic,peace and any kind of liberal thought. Time to ramp up the war and propaganda machine,seems that's all we're good at.

Blake P

Sent from my iPad

Doogsnova

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake, I'm with ya, but you might not have to leave the country after all!

“California County Passes Historical Law Declaring Right to Self-Governance”

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/11/06/sovereignty-and-self-determination-anyone-11-5-14-california-county-passes-historical-law-declaring-right-to-self-governance/

Mendocino County, in the pristine northern lands of California, where the magnificent ancient coastal Redwood trees meet the inland California Oaks, has voted itself into the constitution writing (righting) business.

Yesterday, by a significant margin, they became the first county in California, and only the second county in the country to pass into law a very powerful local ordinance that declares local self-governing rights in their communities over state and federal jurisdiction. Over 67% of the votes cast were in favor of the measure.

The ordinance provides for waters free from toxic trespass; preemptively bans all fracking activities countywide with heavy fines and penalties for violation of the ordinance; and establishes a Community Bill of Rights to, for, and by the residents of Mendocino County while checking corporate powers as well.

In addition, the newly created law gives the Rights of Nature to exist and flourish without toxic trespass whereas previously Nature had no standing in the court of law.

Here is some of the powerful language in the proposed ordinance which you can read (source):

“Right to community self-government.

All residents of Mendocino County possess the right to a form of governance where they live which recognizes that all power is inherent in the people and all free governments are founded on the people’s consent.

Use of Mendocino County government by the sovereign people to make law and policy shall not be deemed by any authority to eliminate or reduce that self-governing authority. Rights as self-executing, fundamental and unalienable.

All rights delineated and secured by this ordinance are inherent, fundamental and unalienable; and shall be self-executing and enforceable against both private and public actors.”

The people of Mendocino County have made history once again after being the first county in the nation to ban Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) in 2004. Now these Mendonesians of premier wine making, medical marijuana growing and self-declared independence are continuing to assert and reclaim their inherent rights to decide for themselves what the laws will be in their communities and their county.

(There's more in the article link)

Norm

Post Number: 1542
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake, the Civil War is planned by the Secret rulers of both parties. They are flooding the USA with Refugees & illegal Aliens. Which will at some point will crash the system. Then they will to merge Canada, USA & Mexico into a North American Union. It will probably backfire and cause the Civil War.

Corey

Post Number: 737
Posted on Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake,

Yes it's real frustrating step backwards now that the neocons control congress completely, and I don't have a good feeling at all that the next President will be Democratic. Here comes war and lots of it.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Blake_p

Post Number: 256
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Yea man that was an epoch disaster. And I agree if that somehow a republican president gets elected next,everyone should run and hide,no joke.
Here what's coming soon now that we have a lame duck president....
John McCain is now the leader of the war committee,whatever the real name is for that. We can expect the Keystone pipeline to be approved running straight through our most valuable farm land,and right on top of the biggest aquifer in our country(Oggalalla Aquifer). They will absolutely repeal or try their best to gut Obamacare. No minimum wage increases. Even though I don't agree with the current immigration policy,no kind of any immigration reform. All of his execitive orders can now be repealed or disallowed.... And the list just keeps on going...
The storm is back building my friends and it isn't hard to see,so I hope everyone is seriously planning for the future that is soon to be here.

Blake_p

Post Number: 257
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm and Doogsnova,

Sorry I posted b4 I read your posts,
Yea that's actually encouraging,but what that reminds me of is that we will soon or likely to be five territories,which will probably have the same type of autonomy.

And yes I completely understand that both parties are atrocious and complicit but I would rather side with the garbage that at least has some or even most of the right ideas,the right is just delusional and fanatical,not a winning combination.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH17 video with content from the site and interviews with local witnesses. 26 minutes duration.

It has english subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5j5Bpa010Q

Seems most of the aircraft parts fell in DPR rebels (Donbass Peoples Republic) controlled area with local militias arriving on the scene within an hour.

As the video shows most wreckage is still intact except for some damage in places done by Ukrainian military who shelled the locations of debris maybe in an attempt to destroy evidence.

What you get on this video isn't what your likely to see on Fox News or any mainstream western controlled media.
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1082
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another recent find concerning the situation in Ukraine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCZsyWnP_Kc

For anyone who studies what the US has been up to behind the scenes from the end of WW2 ...... the accuracy of information presented in this short video will come as no surprise.

Ukraine ..... wow, all that huge expanse of sparsely populated land in Europe. It's the globalist corporations dream come true.

Grazing land for McDonalds beefburgers. Lots of possibilities for Monsanto gm wheat fields plus other crops. There's gas and oil under the ground, a sprinkling of valuable minerals spread about plus rivers full of water which can be used for agriculture or marketed bottled.

Then the added bonus in that it's right next to Russia which falls in with a long term plan to encircle that country as much as possible.

There's a very interesting interview circulating with a Ukrainian general still wearing his uniform (defected to rebels soon after) who spills much of the works including naming names about what is really going on in Ukraine and it's parliament after the recent coup and installation of glove puppet prime minister confectionery magnate P Poroshenko.
Cheers.

Iamhoagie

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone tell me why the subject of, The Second Prophet, seems to be taboo. Every time someone brings it up, it's cut short with "they all died" or "they didn't work out", or "they died in an accident". There was a thread titled Second Prophet, The moderator said this is a runaway train, going nowhere and closed the thread. Now I can't even find it. It just seems weird.
Is there or will there be a second prophet. Nothing against Billy, but he could use the help.

Two would be better than one. Maybe a couple more could pop up. Then a couple more, and before you know it, we have a movement.
Sorry I went off on a tangent.

Could there be one in the wings just waiting to get the word.
Maybe I be he, maybe a lot of people would like to be.
Maybe you, maybe one of we
we will just have to see.

Within yourself is a stillness, a sanctuary
to which you can retreat and be yourself

iamhoagie

Here is the link:

Second Prophet

Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 13, 2014)

Simon_cg

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have some questions about the following:

Contact Report 251 mentions an error in the Pi-number calculation:

(…) These events coincide with many innovations and discoveries in technology and science; for 1995 and the ensuing years bring incredible breakthroughs that will change civilization. One contributing factor to these breakthroughs in the near future will be, finally, the exposure and rectification of an error in the Pi-number calculation. (…)

In Contact Report 260 Billy and Ptaah speak about a calculation of the Pi-number from Guido:

Billy:
That’s exactly what we thought. – Here, I now have a calculation for the circle number pi. Guido’s work is the whole thing, as you can surely already tell by the handwriting. The question, now, is whether the calculations agree and, thus, are accurate.

Ptaah:
105. This calculation is very amazing, but the time is still much too early in order to be allowed to make more detailed and more exact statements about that.

Billy:
We’ve already feared this answer, but we just wanted to try.

Ptaah:
106. Of course, I understand, but I really must remain with my statement.
107. If I would go into more detail about that, then I would have to violate our directives, but we don’t do such.

On page 484 there is a scan of this calculation:

My questions are:

1. Is the correct Pi-number indeed 3.144605512… as suggested by this calculation?
2. The values for the dimensions of the Pyramid of Cheops Guido used for his calculation suggest that these dimensions are known to an accuracy of 100 nanometres, which is orders of magnitudes smaller then the size variances due to temperature differences, erosion etc. Where do these extremely accurate values for the height and base of the Pyramid of Cheops come from?

Joe

Post Number: 326
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Iamhoagie,

This is an excerpt that was taken from Gaiaguysnet's post:

"Billy's (adopted) son, Atlant Bieri, earmarked as the "leader" of FIGU after Billy passes, defying FIGU's rules and conventions, abruptly renounced the role. Resentment is expressed by the Core Group at Billy's behaviour, which - while stringently conforming with Creational methodologies - is STILL (after all these years!) not adequately understood or accepted by all the members of the "Core Group of 49", who represent the enlivened spirit forms of the ancient "Fallible Ones" - the still-reluctant oath-takers of 389,000 years ago."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/11233.html?1266514815#POST47181

Vincent

Post Number: 183
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Atlant Bieri one of the "Fallible Ones"?
Also, is he a Figu Core Group member? I thought he was not.

If he is none of the above I can understand why the Figu Core Group 49 would not like it.
But Billy is the wisest, so he would know who is the best suited person to lead Figu after he passes.

Iamhoagie

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

Thank you for that.
I don't know if my question got answered, but that thread made for entertaining reading.
I learned a lot about a lot of things.

Within yourself is a stillness, a sanctuary
to which you can retreat and be yourself

iamhoagie

Corey

Post Number: 738
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

The information in Gaiaguys' post about the core group spirit-forms being the "fallible ones" (former Old Lyrian ringleaders of 389,000 years ago) is outdated and incorrect. First off it is my understanding that the sacred oaths were taken only 13,500 years ago.

Secondly page 81 of the revised Nokodemion book explains that most of the core group are actually Getreuer, which is an older, more advanced, more positive group of spirit-forms consisting from a group of 144,228 people who embody, and are active in the Nokodemion mission (completely seperate and different group of people then the 144,207 former ringleaders of 389,000 years ago):

a paragraph explains the 144,228 Getreuer spent 4 million years in the beyond, and were throttled back by the AA and Petale levels. They are between 8-12 million years active with the Nokodemion mission. *(A)
-----
snippet: (rough unofficial translation)

Frage:
Also quasi Kerngruppemitglieder?

Question:
Then quasi core group members?

Antwort:
Mitglieder der Kerngruppe, wie aber auch eine gewisse Anzahl Passiv-Mitglieder sowie andere Personen, die ausserhalb der FIGU-Mitgliedschaft stehen, and zwar in aller Welt.

Answer:
Members of the coregroup, and also a particular number of passive members, as well as other persons outside of the FIGU membership, and are found in all the world. *(B)
-----
the next question is that that there is always the thought that the core group and all other Getreuer are then seen as older, then millions or billions of years old. The answer states that indiginous earth spirit-form is between 6 to 8 to 12 millions of years old, and the Getreuer (outer space world travellers) are active in the Nokodemion mission for 8 to 12 millions of years. *(C)

Another paragraph goes on to explain that the Nokodemion spirit form and members of the mission have been actively performing their mission in other galaxies and different space-time configurations for 1.3 billion years. Many of the mission helper personalities for this time period are in the high council by now. The Getreuer (Nokodemion's helpers) are 69 million years old, and today help teach the teaching of truth, teaching of the spirit, teaching of life *(C)

Salome

Corey

*(A) summary of information page 81 revised Nokodemion book done from the original German, done by Corey

*(B) translation from page 81 revised Nokodemion book FIGU-Wassermannzeit-Verlag copywritten 2013

*(C) summary of information page 81-82 revised Nokodemion book from the original German, done by Corey

note: the 144,207 Old Lyrian former ringleaders have been reincarnating here on Earth for 389,000 years, which included 7000 reincarnations as different personalities to re-learn the fulfillment of guidelines and be "in line" with the laws and recommendations of Creation. The 144,228 Getreuer (faithful) have only been reincarnating here for 13,500 years, and used fulfill the Nokodemion mission out in space by teaching the spiritual teaching, the teaching of truth, teaching of the spirit, teaching of life in different galaxies and space-time configurations.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Joe

Post Number: 327
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I didn't know that Gaiaguysnet's post about the core group spirit-forms is outdated and incorrect. I only wanted to answer Iamhoagie's question about the second prophet. If I'm not mistaken it was Atlant Bieri who was supposed to take over from Billy but that is now no longer the case.

So you are saying that the 144,207 old Lyrian former ringleaders and the 144,228 Getreuer (faithful) have nothing to do with each other, right? Which means that on the one hand you have 144,207 spirit-forms from the old Lyrian former ringleaders that have been re-incarnating here on Earth for about 389,000 years and on the other hand you have another 144,228 spirit-forms who are the "faithful" ones and have only been re-incarnating here for the past 13,500 years? The reason why I'm asking is because the figures 144,207 and 144,228 are close to each other and it is possible to mix one with the other.

Corey

Post Number: 739
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Yes I know, that is why I posted it for you and everyone else who cannot stay up to date by accessing the German books. Yes it's easy to get the two groups mixed up, it happens here on the forums quite often. I would say you isolated the differences of the time both groups have each been reincarnating on Earth correctly. The former ringleaders committed ancient crimes here on Earth 389,000 years ago (including nuclear war), and in modern times they have a special mission to fulfill to balance out for those crimes and are now supposed to be in line with the laws and recommendations of Creation. The former ringleaders are former JHWHs, leaders and sub-leaders who broke the laws of their people by setting themselves up as gods, made war, intermingling (teaching Earth humans negative things) and mating with Earth humans.

The Getreuer = no ancient crimes and will only fulfill their mission on this planet until the year 3999 (end of the age of Aquarius) when they will go elsewhere. The Plejaren still study ancient writings and teachings from Nokodemion and the Getreuer. As far as both groups consisting of 144,000 some odd numbers, all I can say is it's my limited understanding that it's an Old Lyrian thing.

regarding the second prophet, Billy's answer from July 25, 2014: This person (Anatol) has died in an accident.There is a couple of verses in the book "Arahat Athersata" about how a human was supposed to have a mission to help the prophet (Billy), but then there was a note that Anatol died in an unlucky car accident (in Germany?). I did not personally know until July 25,2014 that Anatol was supposed to be the second prophet which was cut short when he/she died.

Votan

Post Number: 236
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2014 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just watched a documentary by Stephen Hawking.He says there is no GOD. He is right but then what governs the orderly universe.It runs mathematically.Just think every thing we have comes from the earth, it cannot be by chance that this occurs randomly.
joe

Blake_p

Post Number: 260
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Atlant B is one of only two spirit-forms that has never been false to the mission. The other was some guy in Japan,I think. So that would give just cause for him to carry on or would've carried on in a special role with the group when Billy passes.

Vincent

Post Number: 186
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake, thanks for letting me know that!

Where did you hear that?

That seems a very good reason why Billy would chose him to lead Figu after he passes but I don't understand why there was resentment at that decision from many of the 49 Figu core members who all had been false to the mission?

Also, you said "spirit form", so does refer to Atlant's spirit form being true to the mission in previous incarnations?

Blake_p

Post Number: 261
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

A random conversation Michael H had with Billy while he was at the center,and that's what Billy confirmed/said.

Vincent

Post Number: 187
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Blake!

Can you or anyone else please tell me if I got this correct.

Eva Bieri and son Atlant Bieri in previous lifetimes were both involved in helping the mission?

They are both from the "Getreuer" group of ET spirit forms?

If both yes, is it a coincidence or something else that Eva had a son from same ET mission group above?

How often do people with ET spirit forms have children from same group of ET spirit forms?

Billy's spirit form is the highest on planet but his children are not part of Figu 49 and do not appear to have ET spirits or been involved in mission before.

I ask because I thought Billy's spirit form was the only one who's reincarnation cycle was picked/interfered with by the AA.

Scott

Post Number: 2494
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

In Contact 238 the following is stated in regards to the criminals which Nokodemion and his peace keeping forces were able to round up after 8 years:

691. Thus this process of exhausting the greatest part of all the knowledge stored in the storage banks continued for almost 4,000,000,000 years before Nokodemion, with the help of the Arahat Athersata level, again called the aforementioned spirit forms, and newly ordered them into human bodies, and indeed in his newly engendered and created peoples who found their origins 8,000,000,000 years ago on LASAN.

691. Also dauerte dieser Prozess der Entweichung des grössten Teiles allen in den Speicherbänken gelagerten Wissens nahezu 4 Milliarden Jahre, ehe Nokodemion mit Hilfe der Ebene Arahat Athersata die besagten Geistformen wieder rief und sie neuerlich in Menschenkörper beorderte, und zwar in jene seiner neuerlich gezeugten und kreierten Völker, die vor 8 Milliarden Jahren ihren Ursprung auf LASAN fanden.

If this reference is to the criminals which were kept in the beyond for 4,000,000 years this would seem to imply these people are from a different group then the Getreur which were also in the beyond for 4,000,000 years. Since the reference in the translation states 4 Billion years, I thought this may have been a mistake, because as I understand it Billy was having trouble at times differentiating Million from Billion....

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page