Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 28, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Past... » Older Messages » Archive through June 28, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Het56
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Billy Meier REALLY Jmmanuel???

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Het56,

No. "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier is not Jmmanuel!

Kind regards,
Andrew

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew, I thought, Billy was Jmmanuel in the past! right?

Ardie Fox
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it, the spirit form, Nokodemjon, (sp?) lived many lives, among them were the 7 prophets starting with Enoch and ending with Billy. That includes Jmmanuel. But, each of these reincarnations were individual persons in their own right. They were not the same person as a previous incarnation.

Ardie

Michael Horn
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps the question should be: "Is Billy's spirit form the same as the one that inhabited Jmmanuel's body about 2,000 years ago?"

Michael

Djihuti
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Andrew,
To be clear, Billys' spirit form IS the same that incarnated as Jmmanuel 2k years ago, right?

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm, Ardie, Michael, and Djihuti,

Yes, you are all correct. To be sure once again, Billy Meier is not Jmmanuel. He is Billy; albeit with the same spirit form as that of Jmmanuel.

Words can play a lot of games in todays world. This is exactly the reason why the FIGU is dedicated to correcting such errors in written form. One cannot say that "Billy is Jmmanuel" as this is, in actuality, false.

We must learn to be precise in this Forum. Over and over again I see comments by people who obviously did not truly read the response, (from myself or another FIGU member). They only see what they want to see, and not the exact wording that is used. This wording, in certain responses, is created for an extremely precise and specific purpose, understanding, and outcome. The Plejarans (and the teachings) state that one must be absolutely clear, well-defined, and exact at all times. These random remarks, such as "Billy is Jmmanuel," cannot just be spouted off at the mouth without repercussions. Maybe people will finally realize just how important this is in the future -- in this Forum, in their writings, and in their daily lives. We all must use words extremely carefully, or otherwise a false teaching could stem from them.

The FIGU has a very difficult time with questions such as these. Years have been spent explaining what is meant by the power of words, the power of precision, and the need to fully examine one's question in depth.

Therefore, Billy Meier is NOT Jmmanuel, nor will he ever be.

Thanks to all of you for your input and keen observation in what I think is a very serious subject matter indeed.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
What are the names of the seven profets that Nokodemjon incarnated when living these material lifes.

Regards,
Inger

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Inger,

I hope you have been well.

The spirit form called "Nokodemjon" has incarnated in the past as human beings with the names:

(In order)

1) - Henok II - (Alias, Enoch)
2) - Elja - (Alias, Elijah)
3) - Jesaja - (Alias, Isaiah)
4) - Jeremja - (Alias, Jeremiah)
5) - Jmmanuel - (Alias, Emmanuel/Immanuel) - [Book of Matthew 1:23]
6) - Muhammed - (Alias, Mohammed)
7) - Now - (Alias, The current time:)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2000 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nokodemjon is Billy's Spirit, correct?

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2000 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I hope you have been well.

"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier's spirit form is called by the name of "Nokodemjon" from the Arahat Athersata plane in Level 6 of the 7X7 evolutionary stages.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Vaclav
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2000 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

what do you mean with the name HENOCH II?

Regards
Vaclav

Scott Baxter
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2000 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vaclav
I don't know if you are aware of it or not, but Andrew won't be returning until around March 17 or 18. Andrew and the rest of the moderators are on vacation for awhile. In regards to your question regarding HENOCH II in the the beginning of Contact 251 it is mentioned that HENOCH or NOKODEMION was alive around 12 billion years ago. Then later about 11,500 years ago HENOCH (Enoch) or NOKODEMION was reincarnated again to continue his role as prophet up to this present time. The only conclusion I can come to is that he is referred to as HENOCH II in his current reincarnations as a prophet. I maybe wrong about this, but I thought it might be one possible answer.

My Best
Scott B.

Vaclav
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scot,

Thanks for answer.
I hope Andrew will have the same meaning.
Next question:
The OM is book of Henoch - right?
It mean Henoch I or Henoch II?

Salome Vaclav

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vaclav,

Yes, Scott's answer is correct, (and a very observant one at that!) *s*

Kind regards,
Andrew

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum,
I've read that JHWH Pelegon was a good JHWH and that he founded a great society here on Earth that lasted about 10000 years. When did he came to Earth and where was this society located?

Regards,
Inger

Djihuti
Posted on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would it be possible to start a discussion on history? There are a lot of historical questions pertaining to our human existence here. Some of these fall into the relm of the mysteries heading, but others ar simply gaps in a story that spans hundreds of thousands of years. I will be gracious enough to ask the first question; are there any corelations between the book of Enoch in the Bible and the Henok figure of the yet untranslated OM?

Tom Hall
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2000 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the Talmud, Jmmanuel says that John the baptist is Elijah reincarnated.
how is this possible when FIGU says that Elijah was one of Jmmanuel/Billy's previous incarnations???

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2000 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom,

Very good observation. The version of the Talmud you have has some mistakes in it. Since then, many mistakes have been corrected (by Billy) and the new 3rd edition should be released soon. In chapter 11, verse 19, the name of Elijah should read Elisha.

Regards,
Andrew

Norm
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If JHWH's in the past died on Earth? Did they reincarnate as Earth humans? If so, are they more Spiritually advanced than the average Earth human? Are they some of todays movers and shakers,and are they aware of their past?

Roger Rognes
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew!
By reading history I have a question about
the timetable of when The Lyra/Vegans left
the earth! As told, Billy said that the pyramids
were built 73300 years ago with help of Orions
inhabitants who came to earth. Then I refer
to 1.Book Of Moses, Then The Lord (God) will kill all of his people and The Babylon story tells that
he sends a flood to kill us.

This must be the time they depart. Or when is it?
Who helps Moses then, and the judes to escape
through the sea which is drawn apart by God?
and closes again when they reach land. What power
do they had, or who was it? Later Noah build the
ark (the big boat) was this the good benefactors
who rescued the judes? Is Noah real or is it true?

I found that the good benefactors were the helpers
of the two groups who split, and where the other group leaved earth. This I believe is a logical
explanation, but is it right? or wrong?

Do the group who leave use any stargate to travel
through? Or did they simply fly with their vehicles?

And another question regards the Eagle, known
as horus, was the bird icon a spaceship? Or
a metalship of any kind? Did they use it to
visit other races here on earth? I found it
at Indian legends, and with the Vikings.

Hope to clear this up!

Regards, Roger!

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Roger,

You have asked a lot of questions. There is simply no way to answer them all as most are mixed with religious texts.

According to the teachings, however, "Noah" really did exist, albeit some 100,000 years ago during 'another' catastrophic flood.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Roger Rognes
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew!
Thanks for your answere!

Anyway many sects refer to the bible as the
only book that is true, and refer to Jesus,
or God as the creator of everything.

By Talmud Of Jmmanuel, we learn that most
of that which actually are written in the
holy bible isn't quite true! What would you
say to these people who held the bible as
the only true book?

Can you actually tell me who's responsible
for the falsifying texts been put into the
bible, at first, and second hand? Why hasn't
that been changed?

A sect called Jehova's Witnesses, thinks that
God will come back and create a paradise here
on earth. As we do know the world is dying,
and is there someone's coming back out there?
Will they be friendly? or Hostile?

Love to hear your opinion!
Regards, Roger!

Roger Rognes
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew!
I am concerned 'bout my heritage, since I am
white and my forefathers long back were Vikings.
Our history goes back to 18000 years ago, as
long as we know it. I still arent sure about
this calculation.

According to FIGU, the Vikings came from the
Celts. I do not believe it quite this way.
The Celts have a different way of express
themselves, in comparison to us.

My own findings, shows that the earliest
persons who came here, was in fact a people
that had rangers. And that happened after the
ice shields melted away. And at my homesite
I can see it every day. HY are marked in the
mountain side. As for Hyperborea.

The earliest rangers, are warriors known to
came from Atlantis. Anyway, a great knowledge
of building boats or ships was within' the ones
who first came here. That means they came from
a nation who knows to build boats. And faces
similar to us, are found on Indian sites around
America north to south. And what people could
this be. Possibly Celts, but most surely the
Atlantis habitants who reached to flee before
the Island sank. The rangers was used within'
the people of Atlantis, was at wars with other people around the Atlantic sea.

If there's another explanation, I've surely
will be glad to hear it.

Therefor I would like to hear Billy's explanation, where the Vikings came from,
since we more or less once
occupied most of Europe, and our offspring
infected every european country.

We are all offspring of Lyra/Vegans, but
where do the Vikings fit in?

Hope you can answere, or at least Billy can.
Every angle counts, doesn't it?

On foreward thanks,
Roger!

blerim
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the key of the future is in the past
can someone tell me about Alexandrian bibliothek,
and Vimanas (flying sources) in the vedas book. in sanskrit language in ancient indien. and indo-europian migration, ???????

thanks for any answer
blerim

blerim
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi forum

becouse many are talking about gods, and the bible and noah.
I would like to know if somebody knows about Hyperborea, ( ancient ), now Greenland ,and was NOAH living there 100.000 thausend years ago before the great flood came.?
and what someone things about the book of William Bramley : the gods of eden.
thanks for the answer.
blerim

Roger
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

to blerim

The Alexandria Library!
Well, any exact information is hard to get, but
the english channel Tv-DISCOVERY has been doing
programs that has been going deeper into that question.
If you look on scientific research about Egypt
which tells you the same as Billy regarding
Orion etc. you can look at www.robertbauval.com

The Library Of Alexandria was set on fire, when
Cleopatra ruled. The Flying objects you refer
to was ancient Lyran/Vegans. And somehow connected
to Egyptian rulers, I think.

Salome
Roger

Roger
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Andrew C.Cossette!

Do you know the gospel of Thomas?
Have you read the book Talmud Jmmanuel?
Do you know the bible?

I'd like to hear your opinion!

Kindly Regards
Roger!

blerim
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

to roger
thanks a lot for your informations
and if you would like to know some things which maybe could help you get the answers of the celts,vikings hyperborea or the atlantis.etc ( or the white race) you are interested about it
I think you should read the book of Robert d Angely : the enigme les Pèlasges. printed in France 1990.(I dont know if does exist in english ,i think no.)
and the book of Giussepe Catapano :Antichità della Lingua albanese
thanks a lot
blerim

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Roger

That is interesting that you mentioned the Library of Alexandria.

I was just talking to someone about this library and a woman mentioned in history who used to frequent it. Her name was Hypathia and she was a very advanced woman for her times. She had a great knowledge of mathmatics and was a philosopher.

In those times woman didnt have the same rights as men did. As a result men were only allowed into this library, but an exception was made for this woman because of her advanced knowledge. She felt it was her task to restore much of the knowledge that had been lost in earlier times. She helped restore information about Atlantis and other advanced civilizations which had occupied this planet in earlier times. She contributed knowledge in the areas of robotics, advanced technologies, flying ships and time travel.
One interesting piece of information was the fact that Cleopatra was seeking a means of birth control. She sought out the advice of Hypathia who came up with the idea of something similiar to the IUD which is used today as a contraceptive for woman.

As time went on word got out that she was spending much time in this library which led to rumors and talk. This led to accusations that she was becoming involved somehow with the men who frequented the library. All of this led to her eventual death in which she was murdered by the towns people.

Salome
Scott B.

Roger
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2001 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Scott B!
That was very interesting the things you mentioned. My readings about FIGU and other sources, have told me that a intrique human
race did live underground in Egypt and they
did so much of intrigues, that the Plejaren
didn't have no other choice than to take them
away.

One interesting film made about Egypt is the
Stargate with Michael Spader, Kurt Russel etc.
I see now that the film is very close to the
thruth, if you take away the american heroism
made to it. At first I thought it was a ordinary
science fiction movie, but I belive that the story
wasn't so dum. Often, when in reality, things are
much worse than on film. Actually, apart from
machine guns, that people had no access to in
the past, and that Kurt blow the bad man away,
it is very very close to the riot that occured
in Egypt in ancient time. (and for that I must
forget the stargate issue).

While the disappearance of the 5 fighters did
occur outside Fort Lauderdale, Florida in the
40's the military could not respond reasonable
to the fact that they was disappeared out of
the blue. To this day it has not been a good
explanation for what happened. That interests
me, since I once served in the army. What could
have happened? Later, theories came about, whats
been going on, and there was some talk about
good and bad extraterrestrials. According to
FIGU, there is someone living beneath the sea.
Do anyone know who it is?

Regards
Roger!

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2001 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Roger

Yes there has been mention of the "bad" et's living in the region of Egypt. These et's now are out of the picture and are not exerting any influence upon any of the earth humans.

The 5 missing fighters I think you are referring to has been referred to as Flight 19. These 5 planes took off on a routine training mission in the region of the Bermuda triangle and were never seen again.

There is much controversy about this incident with some saying it was just a navigation error, while others have stated possible extraterrestrial intervention. There have been a number of expeditions in search of the lost pieces of wreckage, but from my opinion nothing conclusive has been uncovered. The Plejarans have stated the effects of the Bermuda triangle caused a type of dimensional door which allowed for the disappearance of various terrerstrial craft as well as possible navigation equipment malfunction. I believe the Pleajarans mentioned actually having to pass through that dimensional door to rescue a craft that had become stranded. This is mentioned in more detail in the contact notes.

If you do an internet search on Flight 19, you will find some very intersting articles which go into some detail on this mystery.

Salome
Scott B.

Licho
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2001 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What was Earth's human population around 73 000 years ago ?
Why today's scientists cannot find more bones of these-days people? I mean all they found from these times are just bones of primitives without agriculture and proper tools..

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Licho,

A couple of things come to mind:

For one thing, 73,000 years ago is a very, very long time, even though it's geologically a tick of the clock. I wonder if bones (and even metallic objects) that are not fossilized somehow in ancient sedimentary layers and such would even last that long before turning into sand! (and how many rather advanced people back then might have ended their days in a potentially great spot suited for fossilization?)

Secondly, as discussed in this Forum somewhere, perhaps the Plejarans prevent what they consider to be premature archaelogical recovery of such incredible, technologically advanced finds until they feel we're in a position to handle the resulting paradigm-shifting information. I mean, it only takes a gentle, telepathic "nudge" to have scientists walk to a different spot.

These are just my guesses...

Regards,
Marc

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum,
I've been told about a list of JHWH names. Now I wonder if these names are names of true JHWHs or just myths and when they ruled here on Earth. Here are the names:

El Gibbor
El Shaddai
El Elyon
El Olam
JHWH Wlohim
Adonai JHWH
JHWH Sabaoth (Or does this name refer to Jehova Zeboath?)
JHWH Jireh
JHWH Nissi
JHWH Shalom
JHWH Pelegon
JHWH Raah/Rohi
JHWH Tsidkenu
JHWH Shamma
JHWH Rapha
Jehova M'Kaddesh
JHWH Kalatan (Is this the name of the JHWH when Jmmanuel walked among the people of the Earth?)

Does Earth have an JHWH now? Does anyone know anything about this?
Regards,
Inger

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again,

When was the Age of Hydra?

Regards,
Inger

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Inger,

When asked by Billy on Feb. 3, 1995, Ptaah responded that Earth would not be without an JHWH for too long. There are descendants of old "gods" that would make themselves heard. Unfortunately, he was only able to tell Billy the details in private.

With regard to your list of names, only Pelegon and Kalatan look familiar to me. Kalatan was the JHWH at the time of Jmmanuel. Pelegon was a scientist who was unanimously acknowledged as an JHWH by the people with whom he escaped around 50,000 years ago from the war-torn Plejares, just before peace prevailed there.

Regards,
Marc

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
Thanks for your earlier responses. :-)
When did Earth turn over its axes that caused Florida in its present position instead of being in the position of Greenland and was this a work by the Destroyer Comet? How badly was the Earth and its inhabitants damaged?

Kind regards,
Inger

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I wonder if anyone know from which system Atlant, Karyatide and his followers came from and which year it was.

Regards,
Inger

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott B. and all,
Regarding the Plejaran information about the dimensional door in the Bermuda triangle. Does anyone know where in the contact notes can I find this information?

Kind regards,
Inger

Norm
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Inger, Do you own the Stevens Contact Notes? I can send you an index for them. If anyone else needs one, let me know I will email it to you.

Bermuda Triangle -
Book 1 = Page 352 Contact 33
Book 1 = Page 359 Contact 34
Book 2 = Page 80 Contact 39

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page