Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 16, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through January 16, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sirashwin

Post Number: 107
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Robjna

Thank-you for you post. It truly made me think for a while, and made me realize how i had taken many aspects just for granted.

I don't know if you have seen the zinc intake prescribed by Ptaah. I was wondering why he doesn't differentiate for males and females (well maybe in the upcoming translation the entire details might come).

Salome
ashwin

Rarena

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My experiments as a young man with Tesla coil's... brought to mind ideas concerning our field of energy surrounding our bodies...

It seemed when health was good my bodies' magnetic field was larger than when sick or unhappy.

Maybe this energized field repels bacteria and viruses by confusing them with high energy radiation. This seems logical since many navigate using the electromagnetic spectrum.

For example; a fly navigates with the microwave receptors on it's head. This is one reason the fly is often seen cirling above the beer when playing the small club venue... the audio signal and the alcohol generates microwaves... attracting the fly. Similarly to the moth and flame.

So by strengthening the field of energy, the biofield... with health and well being, we can... maybe, form a repellant field for insects and bacteria who may want to enter or have already entered, our life field.

Hunter

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sirashwin,
Do you (or anyone else reading this for that matter) know of any specifics the Plejarens have given on avoiding viral infections? I take whole food supplements, eat very healthy and exercise, but I seem to get this particular virus, Coxsackie B, over and over again. It is very frustrating and I was just wondering if anyone knows any specific information that the Plejarens have given on viruses.

Thanks,
Hunter

Scott

Post Number: 1354
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter,

It seems with this virus or any, sanitary conditions play a role in its transmission. I know that it is recommended to wash ones hands often when exposed to areas or people that could allow the virus to spread. Thats interesting you are able to identify which virus this is, how were you able to do this?

Hope your feeling better

Regards
Scott

Sirashwin

Post Number: 171
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hunter

I am not very well informed in this area, especially regarding to what the Plejarens have to tell. But what i do know is back in their world, they too still have the common cold!

Salome
ashwin

Edward

Post Number: 947
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter...

Sorry to hear of your discomforting situation.

As far as I know: Coxsackie A disease is a most Third World affecting disease.
Children even die because of it. And it does indeed have to do with the lack
of cleanliness and sanitary(as Scott mentioned), and so forth. Thus, it is in
most cases caused by the lack of proper Hygiene.

The Coxsackie A is also categorized as - Hand, Foot and Mouth disease -;
which than speaks for itself, that the mentioned should at all times be properly
Hygienically treated(every day).

It is also mentioned, as far as I know: that it can easily be transmitted from
person to person. Thus, YOU do not per se have to be the UR Source; it can be
someone in your environment: infants and children, partner, family,
friends...etc. Thus, check out the mentioned if you will, to make sure?

So, it can be transmitted just by a hand shake or just a cup/glass that has
not been properly cleaned, or a cough or sneeze in the air, or walking bare
foot on floors that may carry the Coxsackie A(or variation)....etc.

You would be very surprised, how many sorts of bacterias would nest itself in
a Bar/Cafe bier glass, when not cleaned properly! Not to forget the bowl of
peanuts or other snacks given free at/a the bar. It is a Direct attack on
One's Health!

Take care and Goede Gezondheid to you....

Edward.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 101
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hunter,

Soory to hear about your illness, I just wanted to add to what Edward said.

Check your water also, if you drink bottled water it may have some virus in it, go mostly for boiled water, that's what I do. Atleast that way you know whats going on with the water, otherwise some of these bottled water companies, just for making profit, give you water thats not even treated.

Some companies have water which is so bad, that if you compare it with the toilet water, you'd be better off with the toilet water!!!

Please take care.

Salome
Aditya

Hunter

Post Number: 280
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all, thanks for the replies.

Scott,
I was able to diagnose it through Electro Dermal Screening (also known as EAV), which I've found to be highly accurate in other areas as well - as far as replicating the results from standard medical tests.

Here's a link on the process - note that the Biomeridian systems are not very accurate and I would not recommend those. Also, if substandard remedies or supplements are used by the practitioner, you will not get very good results:

http://www.wholehealthne.com/about/electro-dermal-screening/

Note that two additional links are at the bottom of the link above.

Edward,
Yes, I've tried to become more aware of sanitary issues and I've started washing my hands a lot more. Hopefully that will help in my efforts at prevention.

Adityasonakia,
Thanks for the advice on water also - and you're right - but I do not drink bottled water. I have a reverse osmosis filter in my home which removes everything. I buy a bottle of water and then dump it in my sink and fill it with the purified water.

Hunter

Post Number: 281
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way, I was able to clear the virus this time in less than 5 days with supplements and a homeopathic remedy.

I also had to have an emotional clearing technique done by my doctor because the negative emotions, anger and fear, were affecting some of my eliminative organs. Seems to have worked.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mutated cold virus kills 10 in U.S.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hunter,

Good to hear you taking all precautions necessary.

GET WELL and BE WELL

Salome
Aditya

Scott

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter,

If your free to share, could you elaborate on the Emotional Clearing Technique performed by your doctor?

Thanks
Scott

Hunter

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
My doctor uses the NAT procedures - based somewhat on a combination of traditional chinese medicine, kinesiology and homeopathy. So you would need to find a practitioner trained in those methods. Here is the NET website:

http://www.netmindbody.com/index_ntsc.html

But anyone can use Thought Field Therapy, which is just tapping certain acupuncture/meridian points. I learned that from a hypnotherapist in Nashville. I have found that to be highly effective as well. It can even remove emotional "residue" from past lives.

Here are a few links on Thought Field Therapy:

http://www.mercola.com/article/mind_body/thought_field_therapy/overview.htm

http://www.feardelete.com/pages/testimonials.html

Scott

Post Number: 1361
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hunter,

Thanks for the links, the method of using tapping points sounds very much like the current EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) which is being offered. Here is a link to it, which includes a free training manual: http://www.emofree.com/

Scott

Hunter

Post Number: 284
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Yes, EFT is basically the same process. If your physical health is good (you must be free of candidiasis and any other chronic conditions) and you do the process once or twice daily for several years, you'll begin dumping negative emotions from your past lives. And it can be TOUGH to go through (psychosomatic pain, having traumatic emotions you've not experienced in your life pass through your mind, etc.). I know another doctor who is one of very few people in the world able to diagnose this. It would take a while for me to go into the details of how he does this, just suffice it to say I think he's one of the older spiritforms on the planet.

Hunter

Rarena

Post Number: 297
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hunter,

If you can read German, Dr Hamer has an interesting website about the mind body connection which is very interesting.

http://www.pilhar.com/inhalt.htm

Rarena

Post Number: 299
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blood pressure medicine may be required before reading this as it may go against approved typical academic teachings considered in so called "normal" Universities. The cure for cancer is not really that... it is instead a way of thinking that does not allow "it" to occur.

It might be well to add that the man pictured below survived testicular cancer and has now centered on Oncology as an area of research. Mr Hamer is convinced (which has been the cause of many problems in his life...) that tumors are a necessary part of the bodies defense mechanism cycle and should be left alone rather than sadly diagnosed and removed. It is termed new medicine. DrHamer

His web site chronologically lists, categorizes and describes an emotional reason behind each individual type of ailment usually described by learned doctors as cancer. He claims the manifestations of tumors etc... are fully attributed/caused by specifically defined and listed emotionally caused stresses... and actually... completely normal bodily reactions.

His aforementioned website, lists causes and after effects of many many dis-eases and the courses followed if surgery and "normal procedure" are adhered to, rather than an understood, timed response and realization of what is called now days termed: disease.

By following the correct path of causes/ endocrinal results, linked side effects, allowing intelligent persons to follow normal natural coarses without surgery or chemotherapy at apropos critical stages in the stage of the bodies' defense mechanism, the possibility, he claims, of a complete cure or rather the correct Perception of what the body is "reacting" to.

Cause and effect.

Rather than seeing or perceiving a mysterious incurable ailment (such as cancer) or affliction by dis-ease.

Bottom line... if you feel good, you are. So his idea is to let the stress go and live a "cancer free" life.

It is not a con game or confidence game, here... but a complete refusal to get all upset about the amount of time we have left to live... causing undue stresses and hormonal changes which naturally tend to occur and resolve with correct thinking. The body-mind connection.

There are many in Germany who approve and follow this new medicine as it is called. It is not a confidence thing but rather a spiritual or consciousness use of what Billy calls the seventh sense... perception.

Dr Hamer goes on to describe that if a doctor mentions, within his or her limited perspective that... indeed you do... have cancer, your body allows it to develop radically faster than it normally would if left to a emotionally unfettered individual. In other words that confining and defining naming of a specific life threatening problem causes most of the problems.

Mr. Hamer has been persecuted beyond belief (who does that sound like to you...) by surgeons and doctors which led to his recent ten year stint in the "pokey". All for allowing a new and radical approach to therapy allowing the body to create tumors rather than calling them a life threatening disease is slowly being accepted by the more forward and intellignet thinking people.

Many will shirk and define CONSPIRACY and applaud the "witch hunt" rather than allowing something beyond the mainstream thinking to enter into their limited perspective of only five senses.
Remember it was not so long ago, that approved and highly respected (might I say worshiped) physicians.... seriously considered bleeding as a normal approved technique. German New Medicine: Fear based mentality need not apply here.

PS> Conspiracy has "piracy" in it and Pharmacy has "harm" in it... wonder if there is some kind of connection there... AAAaarrrr me hardies...

Rarena

Post Number: 299
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a web site in English and there are many http://www.newmedicine.ca/ have not perused any in English since it was taught to me by a German speaking person.

Rarena

Post Number: 300
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, it is my understanding that Billy does not like Dr. Hamer very much... But that does not take away from his basic human decency and intelligence.

Cancerdoc

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To those who aspire for the truth:

I read with great surprise and dissapointment the following excerpt by Semjase from "And Still They Fly" on page 27--

"...As for what you (Billy) refer to as cancer, which is manifested because of a parasite-like, misguided life, we were fortunate enough to eradicate this disease a long time ago..."

As an oncologist, I find this statement to be particularly troubling. After studying different manifestations of this disease and treating hundreds of patients, I can tell you that a statement such as the above is quite difficult to reconcile.

First, cancer itself is a heterogeneous group of diseases depending on the site and nature of the malignancy that can be as different as are heart disease and diabetes. Sometimes it is cured within days, other times weeks, other times never. It can be painless or painful. It can affect the bones or it can affect the tip of your finger. It happens to newborns, it happens to the elderly. It happens to the rich, it happens to the poor. It happens to the happy, it happens to the sad. It can destroy hope, but can create families. It will happen to FIGU members and their families and it will happen to non-FIGU members, I guarantee that. A child who develops a deadly brain tumor by the age of 3 years of age did NOT lead a "misguided" life, did he/she? Are they a parasite, you say?

Those of you who have family members affected by this often-life-shattering disease KNOW that being a "parasite" or living a "misguided" life is a seemingly archaic and outdated explanation for its cause that can arguably be credited with helping at least in part the stigma of having "cancer."

Before all of you jump to say that I dont know everything and that no earth humans know as much as Semjase and the Pleiadians, think for yourself. How can the statement above that was supposedly made by Semjase (as per a credible source as And Yet They Fly) be one of a more highly evolved being? I just can't make that leap. Is there another logical explanation?

AG

Scott

Post Number: 1390
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello AG,

While I cannot speak for Semjase or anyone else regarding these statements, perhaps we are not seeing the bigger picture here. Indeed many things in life are not always obvious at this point in our evolution, but there may be clues to our current life experience based on our previous "lives" in some of these instances. Who knows what type of beings we may have been in earlier existences which have brought us to this point...our previous living patterns IMO have affected who we are now, as who we are now will have consequences in the future....as someone stated earlier on this forum, every cause has its affect, and every affect has its cause...

Regards
Scott

Rarena

Post Number: 305
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase: "...As for what you (Billy) refer to as cancer, which is manifested because of a parasite-like, misguided life, we were fortunate enough to eradicate this disease a long time ago..." (AYTF GM) Pg 27

Semjase may have been speaking of our collective rather than individual parasite-like/misguided actions.

We obviously don't know everything about cancer, because it still manifests itself within our bodies.

Considering the one hundred and fifty different elements which should be naturally within each cell of our blood... it makes perfect sense that by removing a Mt. Etna of minerals from the earth every year... and eventually from our bodies by way of depleated food value... that cancer forms due to a deficiency of raw material..."building blocks" within our DNA.

Eating mineral depleted foods due to man's parasitic lust for minerals and elements used for greed and profit may be what Semjase was referring to here.

Cancerdoc

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your thoughtful responses. We indeed do not know everything about cancer-in fact little is known relatively speaking.

However, we do see a very distinct causal relationship between for example, smoking and lung cancers. In this case, the individual is exposing him/herself to perhaps "a misguided" way of life, but to infer from Semjase statement that a child of only several months has developed a rare tumor due to a parasite-like misguided life deserves a further explanation. I thought about Scott's answer about perhaps previous lives having an impact on the current, which can be logical as a cause and effect relationship, but in this case I hope to be able to ask Billy for any possible clarification in the near future.

Best regards,
Amit

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page