Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 13, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Skeptic's Corner » Archive through January 13, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Balkan_spirit

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, guys
Happy New year to everyone and hope that we are going to avoid the WW3.
Sometimes when I talk to my friends about Billy's mission they ask me with some questions like:
-If Billy realy had so many photos, why didn't he take a photo himself with landed beamship next to it?
-If that gun is realy a "laser" gun, why didn't he film laser destroying that tree?
-or Is it true that a "bird" photo in his collection is actually painted picture of an artest years earlier before a photo was taken?
and so on. They think that would be an ultimate proof for any sceptic or debunker. I answer like always, that Billy provided so much evidences: hundreds of photos, films, metals and crystals, grass circles, unknown sounds... and that much of his material was lost or stolen, and of
caurse he would take much more, but he could only do whatever was allowed him by Plejaren.
So, guys, what is your opinion about this?
Do you think that we are , besides Billy, going
to have opportunity to recieve new hard evidences so that even sceptics won't have anything to say?
Salomee!

Michael

Post Number: 723
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Creational,

You're welcome.

Let me add, for those who are engaged in debating with the myopic skeptics, that there is a bit more to say.

There are actually 34 photos in that series, where the ship is photographed as it approaches the barren tree, all taken over a period of one hour and 10 minutes.

The ship appears very small in some of the photos and the skeptics would like to say that it's just a small object close to the camera. But then how would they explain the larger UFO next to the obviously not model trees?

Why would a "small model" then appear larger farther away from the camera?

They can't have it both ways. And when they try to say that it's the same model on a fishing pole or something, then they create all sorts of logistical and logical problems for which they have zero rational answers.
Michael Horn

Creational

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Generally, from a skeptic’s point of view, analyzing Billy’s contacts can either be entirely his imagination; or they could simply be true. The latter needs no further deliberation, but to utterly deny these claims takes more than just resistance to the idea of, or ridiculing extraterrestrial reality.

By a mere inspection of Billy and his ET friend’s statements, no one in the right and logical frame of mind can deny;

Their profound spiritual, creational, natural, prophetic and historical teachings,
Their stance on earth issues,
Their neutral positive position toward our affairs,
And their treatment of Billy, just to name a few.

If all that we are receiving from Billy and his friends including these profound and unparallel teachings are but a fragment of Billy’s imagination, then he has one imagination I personally have no problem to be deceived by.

We should all ask skeptics; to first read the teachings, and then answer this simple question.

Why such an insightful, one of a kind intellectual mind like Billy would put himself in such a position to reveal his friends to us while there is such universal denial of ET beings by earth authorities nowadays?
The answer is very simple.

There is only one answer to this question and that is;

To present us with The Truth, in its entirety.

Billy does not want to present partial truth, even if it takes risking his life over twenty times.
He is truly the real deal. We should cherish his teachings and expand it by setting examples.
Little by little, he will be judged by this very fact and all will be great for humanity at last.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_jansen

Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the question whether there are branches in front of the UFO and also the missing branches: Here is an interesting finding. Using the high resolution picture of photo #174 using photoshop (see http://www.theyfly.com/photos/1NewPics/F_0174_rgb.tif) and lso photoshop I've found evidence that the UFO is behind the tree. Take a look at the folowing picture:

image/tiffEvidence for beamship behind branch
F_0174closeup.tiff (72.0 k)

J_jansen

Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add some clarity to my previous post. It seems that the outer left object on top of the edge of the dark underside of the beamship is hidden by the branch. Here's a jpg picture of the tiff I posted in my previous post.

jpg of 174 close up

Earthling

Post Number: 159
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since this is the area reserved for skeptics & skepticism; I will toss this out for feedback.

Some guy once said - "A messiah is the one who leaves a mess behind him in this world."

Jmmanuel knew what would come of his teachings through a destructive cult who falsified them. He prophesized that Jews would not know peace for thousands of years because of a cult that would emerge from the next prophet/messiah, Mohammed.

So we have Jmmanuel, responsible for Christianity and Mohammed responsible for Islam. The blood still spills to this day. In fact we have Christians at war with Islamists. And the Jews are all mixed up with both of them and between them.

What good have those two messiahs done for this planet as a whole and its inhabitants? I think the above quote is on the money.

J_jansen

Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a blow-up of the picture I posted yesterday.

174 branch blow-up

The left side of the branch in the middle of the circle seems to be completely intact.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 302
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True enough, and I might add :

" A prophet is one who shows us the way to where we already know we are going."

Hunter
http://blueskinsearcher.blogspot.com/
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 471
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there earthling
so you use some random uncredited quote to corroborate your opinions. i question your ability to think logically.
when a gardener plants seeds, he suffers from back pain or soreness. and added to that, no
seed sprouts instantly. it takes time for things to grow, like a humans conciousness.

and as for " A prophet is one who shows us the way to where we already know we are going."
whoever said that is an idiot. if we knew where we were going, we would'nt need a prophet, it's because we cant see passed our own eyes that a prophet is here to begin with.
and even still, if you are to say we already know where we are going, because prophet relates to prophecy. that would also be ridiculous, as a prophecy is not a prediction.
you can tell when someone really thinks about something, and when one simply likes something they heard, and has the urge to repeat it.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi j_jansen,

yeah fair play to ye - but to be honest - and in my humble opinion - i think that this one is a little difficult to call (especially at that resolution) - a bit 50-50 or that maybe even deardorff is wrong on this one himself..(as he surmises the same postulation as yourself.)

i have blown up this a bit more to get the following..and that perhaps shows it a bit better...

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5089/zoomedvd2.png

and also the following...

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3946/invertav9.png

HOWEVER! - this new photo that michael horn has supplied is a different kettle of fish altogether..insofar as branches just seem to for sure be going over the beamship..(hard to see how they are not) i put it through some filters and blew it up a bit..for the benefit of exploring it..

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/9568/magicalsnap200901051819qs3.png

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8708/magicalsnap200901051844qa8.png

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2148/magicalsnap200901051843lf5.png

the skeptics are in serious trouble now!

ok Saalome.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also Earthling - i have thought of that a fair bit -

dont want to stray off topic too much but - but one would have to question the wisdom of going ahead with trynig to give spiritual wisdom to the masses - enacting the role of prophet etc. - yet knowing for a fact that it would absolutely get falsified - and ending up being ultimately far more damaging than beneficial - just seems strange and highly impractical to then go and fire ahead with it!

ok thats all.

Earthling

Post Number: 161
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter:

1. Its irrelevant who said that quote as long as it was not Billy. I will presume and assume that in your case, judging from your knee jerk response, that if those were Billys words, you would defend it; If it was anyone but Billy, you would find flaws with it, as you have, albeit without logically stating your case.

2. You illogically jump to the conclusion that I first had that opinion and only then, did I cite an anonymous quote to back up my view; when in fact, it was the other way around. Reading that quote got me to thinking what rivers of blood continue to flow in the wake of Jmmanuel and Mohammed.

3. I fail to see the value in your analogy of a gardener and his seeds, and the tens of millions who have been killed in the name of those two prophets/messiahs. Does a gardener leave such a mess of his world before his crop yields fruit?

Since you obviously disagree with that quote, (which was NOT from Billy Meier), please clearly and logicaly, state why in lieu of the rivers of blood and billions who have been enslaved by erroneous beliefs derived from the two messianic prophets mentioned.

-------------

Gib_niner - thanks for your comments. Its like the pendulum analogy used to illustrate the cause and effect mechanics of predictions. They knew the harm that would come from their falsified words, yet they went ahead and set the whole thing in motion without also setting in motion an antidote to the 2000 year mess that was to follow.

Creational

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To our insider skeptics, as if we didn’t have enough from the outside,

There have only been a few millennia since Billy’s mission has taken place on earth, which he personally allegedly volunteered.
Apparently, his mission is twofold;
1. fighting a dark force.
2. Teaching us the truth.

All that we can really judge according to Billy’s admitted facts is that it takes seven times for his spirit to show up on earth as the teacher of the truth for us to start grasping his true mission’s purpose.
Earthlings could never be able to realize the consequences of not having Billy in his prophet spirit forms.

Billy’s material did not create the religious bloodshed, the manipulation of his material and the degree of the evolution of earthlings has caused it. let's face it, the majority of humanity have only been literate (read and write) a few centuries (not even!).
Poor Billy has to reincarnate seven times to get the message across.

How many times you fell of the bicycle to be able to actually ride it?
How many times did you have to make the same sort of mistake in only one life to actually, eventually learn from it. I know of many that never learned and passed.

Billy knows the truth. We don’t and he has suffered tremendously and many lives to show us.

Look at the whole picture, not just bits and pieces.
There is a mere 800 more years left even if the worst scenario occurs in the future.

Many might have given up. Billy didn't.

Billy’s material comes in a package.
There are issues of undeniable righteousness all the way to claims that are hard to accept or grasp mostly due to our own limitations.

My recommendation:

1. After cleansing your thought from the poisons you were bombarded with prior to discovering Billy,
2. then Take your sweet time to slowly read and regurgitate this heavy and deep material,
3. Or seek answers elsewhere, but don’t spread childish arguments like weeds to cover the beautiful productive greens he is unearthing, while wasting the quality of the forum here.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also,
Using pendulum analogy for the deed of one with a mission and the misuse of it is the wrong analogy. Billy’s deed evolves his spirit and he will benefit due to the cause and effect or the pendulum analogy.

If other people misuse or change Billy’s truth, it is those people pendulum effect that they themselves have to eventually correct in order to evolve.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila: The title of this particular thread implies skepticism, not blind, cultish fanaticism/whatever Billys says, goes.

Just because I question 2000 years of bloodshed, in the wake of a couple messiahs, whose cult followers continue fighting to this day; does not mean I do not find Billy's words amazing, beautiful, useful, interesting, etc... I do.

Billy Meier is the one living here and now. Billy Meier was not Jmmanuel, Mohammed, Henoch, etc. Unless what I understand about reincarnation is incorrect. I thought an entirely new personality is created with each incarnation.

Billy has said time and time again that he is just a simple human being, not above others. You seem to be implying human being prophets are not subject to the laws of cause and effect.

What you say about Billys words not causing the bloodshed is surely true. However you would not give children guns or atom bombs to play with. There is an issue with human beings that no matter what good is accomplished or given, whether that is scientific discoveries or spiritual laws; power hungry and power greedy men will misuse the good and hand over these technologies to the state which will in turn use them against other states and other humans, including their own countrymen.

Even secret societies keep knowledge of creational laws for themselves, to keep the power for themselves & their own kind, only.

Regarding your parting advice/recommendations/self-aggrandizing admonishments; once again, please note the title of this thread.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 307
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

this is a forum for discussion about BEAM and FIGU, and this is the skeptic thread.

If you want a board where BEAM is worshipped and adored and only bouquets are handed out, than you are the one in the wrong place. I am sure that you can go to Mike Horns site or the Wiki site and find discussion where there is no definitive scrutinizing of the Beam teaching going on.

Some of us are here to scrutinize the teachings and search them for their potential or non potential. Some of us choose to go through these teachings with a fine tooth comb to make sure we are not being misled and to find whatever truth there may be in them and really understand the details.

Hunter
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 399
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

In order to find out what works it is necessary to find out what doesn't work first. And even more importantly to understand why it doesn't work. In order for humans to learn and evolve it has to make mistakes first - there is no other way. It is recorded that the Plejarens are grateful for their mistakes because it provides them the opportunity for growth. Religion has been one continuous mistake that mankind might probably have learned from sooner if not for the continued interference of the Ghiza Intelligences.

Remember too, that neither Jmmanuel nor Mohammed created religion, it was invented by those that followed and negatively influenceded by non-benevolent ETs. And there are still many individuals who study the teachings of both prophets in as close to their original unadulterated form who gain tremendous benefits. My own spiritual journey really began by studying the gnostics, the Pistis Sophia and the Nag Hammadi.

And those in power have alway found a pretext to wage war or a justification for their cause: with or without religion. In fact, it has almost come full circle. Part of China's pretext for invading Tibet was to liberate the Tibetans from their religious regime.

Regards
Bob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 472
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there earthling

1. just to point out, you do not know how long it took me to react to your post, therefore the term "knee-jerk response" is incorrect at best.
judging from your assumptions in "1.", it is obvious i am not the only human being who jumps
to conclusions. actually, to correct your assumptions, i criticize much of what billy has said or written. you assume i am a billy flag bearer, but that's not the case at all. i know some people around here come off with a "billy or nobody" mentality, but not me.
what case? i simply shared my opinion that those quotes are absurd.

2. fair enough, i was under the impression that "I think the above quote is on the money."
meant that you agree with the quote. is this planet earth? am i in the twilight zone?
we speak english, right?
it is very sneaky of you to associate the arrival of bringers of truth, to disaster and murder. did those prophets hold daggers to peoples throats that made them kill in the name of gods and things like that? did the prophets
conspire with henn and all those other gods of the old days?
those prophets are not killing palistinian civilians, or jewish shop owners etc, it is isreali soldiers and palistinian terrorists. how much have you been thinking, exactly?

3. i used the seed analogy to illustrate that it takes time for a prophets deeds to fully take effect,and that some suffering is unavoidable.
you say "Does a gardener leave such a mess of his world before his crop yields fruit?"

let me ask you, how many ants or bugs are crushed under a gardeners feet while he tends to the crop?
so, yes, he does leave a mess of not his world, but the world of all earths creatures. in your ignorace you dont even aknowledge the existance of the little insects that are so abundant. just because they are small, they cease to exist in your mind?
do you think i just spew "words of wisdom" to sound smart?
or to inflate my ego?

to satisfy your last request of your post, let me state that i am not sure that last sentance made sense, but i shall repeat... did the two prophets hold daggers to the earth peoples throats, or conspire with the old gods?

it seems to me you are trying to place blame for millions of peoples actions, on just two people, who in all truth are innocent.
if i made a film that depicted people being murdered, and someone who seen the film went out and murdered someone, am i responsible?
what happened to self-responsibility?
just because you are skeptical, does not mean you have to be angry.
why you place the responsibility on th etwo prophets as opposed to the plejarens and their related peoples is a testament to your strange logic. that is not to say that i am saying the plejarens are responsible, it is obviously a 50/50 (earth human /lyran etc) split in my opinion. one provides the fuel, the other lights the flame.

Earthling

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, you make good points.

However, if I may exaggerate a bit to make a point; Jmmanuel was sick of the Israelites & their falsified teachings. He knew a destructive cult would be derived from his own teachings. He knew the next prophet would also have a cult following of falsified teachings and would give the Israelites and Christians no peace.

Its almost as if that spiritform was experimenting with earth humans to get them to evolve through conflict & bloodshed. He essentially created the Christian cult. Then in the next incarnation, he created an Islamic cult. Maybe he figured if earth humans beat the crap out of each other for the next couple thousand years, they would be sick of it, and ready for some truth by the time Billy showed up in an age of instant global communication, where his teachings could remain in their unadulterated form, for all time.

Which brings me, somehow (don't ask me how), to that famous Einstein quote: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

You have Hamas lobbing missiles at Israel as if just one more missile will get them what the first 50,000 missiles, suicide bombers and bullets didn't get them. And then you have Israel 'surgically' trying to excise the troublemakers out of a civilian population, killing left and right as if life was worthless and as if one more blood filled incursion would finally do what the previous thousand killing sprees had failed to do.

Not a chance.

Talk about insanity, all the way around.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 400
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Earthling

The logistics of your argument is basically this;

Long after Jmmanuel and Mohammed are dead, some people falsify their teachings and create cult religions. And longer still after those people are dead still other people falsify them some more and start wars based on the falsifications of the falsifications. Therefore, Jmmanuel and Mohammed are responsible for today’s conflict between Israel and Hamas*. And also all wars fought in the name of Christianity or Islam.

Let’s apply that same logic closer to home; one country invades another country in the name of spreading “democracy”. Therefore, the ancient Greek, Solon, is responsible for the invasion of Iraq by the United States because he is considered the father of democracy. And also, therefore, all wars fought in the name of democracy.

The long term significance of Jmmanuel’s teaching (or even Christianity for that matter) was to replace the polytheism of the Roman Empire, a stranglehold from the old Lyran system, with monotheism, a huge shift closer to the truth of creation. And the long term impact of Islam was to check the spread of Christianity from taking over the planet.

Regards
Bob

*Or maybe I have misunderstood why you inserted the Hamas and Israel conflict into your argument.

Creational

Post Number: 134
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earthling,

In your responses, you echo an apparent fear that Billy’s material may become another “cultish fanaticism” by members that sometimes defend him or disagree with your/apposing comments.

To be entirely fair, let’s review his claim as seven prophets in its entirety, not just the last two.

So, from one peer to another in this unique forum, I have a request from you. Please read my post without prejudice and let your logic be the judge.
Here is the claim;

Once upon a time, Billy’s spirit admittedly agreed to come back for a very specific mission.
Surely, he did not come up with this idea on his own.
There has to have been a profound concern by certain advanced entities/beings, some sort of a highly evolved federation of some kind for the sake of preventing some sort of an irreparable disaster for the whole of universe/creation.
The material indicates that it is a very unique phenomenon for a spirit to come back but Billy claims that he voluntarily scarified his regular course of evolution for this particular mission. Why?
Assuming what Billy claims are true, this entity came up with this one of a kind resolution and it was advanced enough to calculate certain probabilities. So, the best and the worst scenarios were calculated.
Eventually, however, they took this existing route, instead of the non-action route; presumably to avoid some humongous disastrous/a much worst consequence, which we would never be able to really know since the alternative was chosen.

If this federation was capable of prophesizing/predicting the possible future events as precisely as we have witnessed, they definitely had the capability of predicting/prophesizing the colossal disastrous consequence that never happened.

Allegedly, it was calculated scientifically from the beginning, that this mission will involve Billy’s spirit as seven physical prophets; by the names of; Henoch, Jeremia, Jesaia, Elia, Emmanuel, Mohammad, and last but definitely not the least, our Billy.

Again, the mistakes are not his but the humaniti'es and the MIB/other bad ET's. He admittedly, knew from the beginning his teaching will be falsified several time until it eventually bear fruit.

Are you with me so far?

Based on Billy’s own claim, this is the last time for his mission as seven prophets and we will not suffer yet another cult. So, let’s get ride of this phobia of turning this to another cult and truly examine the history as presented to us by Billy in its entirety.

This is the 21st century, so let us use the basic logic used in any court of law to evaluate this.

First; by any standard, we need to use all that Billy claims and offers in order to either reject or agree with his position.

Secondly; Billy is alive. Therefore such questions can be directly asked from him personally for clarification rather than handling it as such, as it is offered here in different formats.

Looking at the big picture, judging all the prophecies, the teachings, the character, the documents, the pictures, the metal samples, the writings, and so on and so fort; each single one of us will have to use our own degree of evolution by using basic logic and realize that he is either humanities biggest story or the greatest hoax as Michael Horn uses in his presentations. He is either representing the truth in its entirety or may be the biggest liar ever existed. You be the judge. However, by being truthful, he does not deny mistakes.

With such material as Billy’s, one can hardly be partial.

At the end of the day, who am I to convince you?
This is a personal responsibility either way.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, isn't polytheism technically correct? Weren't/aren't there many Gods?

The Hamas/Israel comment was an aside although by extension the roots of that conflict must go back to biblical times and the fuel for the conflict can probably be traced to the falsifications of Jmmanuel & Mohammed's teachings. Judaism, Christianity & Islam spring from the same source and must be the same teaching, yet through falsifications they have become warring sects.

Getting back to the original "messiahs leave a mess", comment: Perhaps Jmmanuel & Mohammed did not stress enough, over & over & over, to the point of boredom, to NOT falsify their words and use falsifications to create cults of God, Allah, sons of Gods.... lest they create vehicles and excuses for division, violence and bloodshed.

Earthling

Post Number: 166
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter: You do make a clever point regarding a gardener killing bugs ... not sure its applicable in this case, but I get you; an ultimate and enduring peace is not possible without violence, bloodshed and destroyed lives. Not to be clever myself, but GW Bush is a practitioner of that kind of logic.

btw: I fail to see how you get that I am angry by my comment that messiahs have left a mess of this world in their wake.

------------------------

Zhila: Regarding your point of Plejaren responsibility; they are guilty of meddling, hence their current and historical involvement to attempt to remedy the wrongs they have wrought.

I have no phobias/fears regarding Billy's words creating another cult. He has said so, and in any case, such an event would lie beyond the realm of my control.

Jmmanuel & Mohammed should have said stressed that for the coming thousands of years, the most important commandment would be:

"Do NOT create God cults out of falsified teachings, lest unimaginable violence and destruction would ensue."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page