Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 24, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through May 24, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jt76

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and all at the center,

Our scientists say that most humans use only 10% of their brains. Do you know how much you or the P's use?

Salome,
JT

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
In todays world it is possible to install a computer programme that actually reads out aloud pdf text files in any language and of varying quality. I would like to know if it is possible to receive the hidden codes that are embedded in the german text by listening to them via a digital robot voice (not human) even though I would not understand a word of what is being said?
Peace John

Borthwey

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

Is the age of a spiritform determined by A:the moment of its creation or by B:the moment when it first incarnated as a human?

If the answer is A: how does the moment of creation relate with the moment of the first incarnation?

If the answer is B: does that mean that all the spirits in the Universe were created at the same time?

Many thanks
David

Truthseeker

Post Number: 332
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thanks for sharing concerning Gilgamesh. Actually the more you describe him, the more this description fits a friend of mine who lives out in a small isolated community existing out in the desert of New Mexico in the USA, where his friends also call him the wizard. Now I don't know for certain yet if the wizard is thee Gilgamesh, but the similarities are so far just to coincidental. I've talked with him about interesting things like; flying carpets, dragons, shape shifting, immortality, the original genesis tree, geology, dimensional portals, etc, and he even said he had worked at like a nuclear power plant, and that was before I brought it up with him. Last time I talked to him he was also telling me about how he could or may one day build himself a ship for space travel, but considers Earth to be his true home, while he feels he is the last of his kind in the universe. He also seems to feel quite at home living out in the desert.

Now my next question which relates to something different is; If say by chance one of the Plejarens were to come here to Earth and accidentally die here, whether that be Ptaah, Semjase, Quetzel, etc, and then reincarnate here as a result, then would the Plejarens come back to Earth to take them home again?, or would these spirit forms have to also live out their life here on Earth with their new incarnations?

Thanks for sharing,

James Truthseeker

Getknowledge

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

As to: religious human beings who say that they have this relationship with god, who also talks to them, right.

Within that context: fundamentally, what is the nature of the relationship/interaction between me and my spirit, once i get in touch with it?

Thank you so much.
Tien

Thomas2008

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

The thing is, if the arc wasn't built by ET's then who built it and for what purpose? I ask this as from research into the works of Nassim Haramein, it sounds as though the arc was the original power source of creation and built around it to hold the energy was an electrical capacitor. See the attached link which is supposed to be what the arcs dimensions were, the vector equilibrium matrix.
http://www.rexresearch.com/1hodorhy4/naturmbr/fig2.jpg

Synergy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and the rest of you at the center!

My question is about the beings related to Goliath that Semjase spoke of long ago. She claimed some of his ancient brethren still lived. I think the correct term she used when addressing them was “titans”.

It is stated that a few of these creatures – nephilim if you will – still exists on Earth. Allegedly hiding in places so secure and remote no one could ever find them; my question in this remark is:

Why are they hiding and prolonging their inevitable deaths in such a slow and painful way instead of ending their existence in what must have been the most glorious and worthy death imaginable to them – from battle?

I read they were brutal and extremely violent and to think about the pain and hatred they must have stored within themselves after all these thousands of years makes it hard to believe they’d accept their destinies to rot – all alone and forgotten – in remote locations.

How comes it no remains such as bones and such have been found by archaeologists when there was, according to the Book of Enoch, over four hundred thousand individuals...

I assume the plejarens know where they can be found. Have they tried to contact them?

It really bothers me the fact that Semjase claimed they could never be found. That makes me think there must be some distant technology protecting them from sight, because nothing can be remained hidden like that forever.

And still – being partially human - they must have biological needs and have access to food and water.

Solar

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

I would like to ask you if there is anything about plejarans that you do not like? Is there something that makes you nervous about them? Because from contacts notes one can get impression that you alwas agree with them and they always agree with you, so everything is always very sweet, calm and right.
Plejarans are human beings and they must have any disadvantages, there must be something in them you dont like, so what would that be?

Johnboy

Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for all your efforts to bring the message of truth to this world. I have been working on my peace meditations and enjoy sitting outside on a clear night repeating the peace meditation while observing the stars. It is a very neutral positive experience which I enjoy very much. However, I have observed something that has made me very curious. While sitting in northern Georgia (U.S) and looking to the northeast in the direction of the star, Polaris, a very bright flash occured as though a very high, stationary object suddenly flashed on an off. There was no movement, just the flash...as though a telemeter disc acknoledged my thoughts of peace. I read in the book "And Yet They Fly" that the Plejaren telemeter discs could become brighter by your thoughts. Is it possible, that a telemeter disc could have picked up my thoughts and flashed brighter for me to see? I have observed this flash on two different occasions. Each time, I was simply thinking "Saalome, gam naan ben urda gan neeber asaala hesperona" with my eyes observing the stars. I have never seen anything like it before becoming familiar with the mission. Thank you for your time. Johnboy

Creational

Post Number: 311
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope all is well. Thanks for your answers.
Do you know Dr. Ron Paul and if so, does he have any significant effect on America's future?

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Billy,

Hope you be here still long time for us yet.

Please will you explain a little in detail about the events that would/did take place after and related to the Pljarens departure from this planet? and also if that events supervised by the Andromeda High Council?

Thank you very much
Salome
M45

Scott

Post Number: 1773
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn

Billy, i've been progrsssing through meditation and managed to reach a point of nullification where i lose all normal senses and just feel like im iso0lated or not even feeling anything physical anymore. But once i get past this after a few moments i hit this .....feeling, its terrifying and i dont like it. and everytime i hit this, it knocks me out of my meditated state...Any ideas to what this can be.

Krishnamurti is very intelligent, i gathered many useful tips on meditation from him.

(Message edited by Scott on April 27, 2009)

-Gerald Massey

This is an absolutely normal occurrence. You don’t have to worry and must overcome/transgress that difficulty. Just let yourself fall on the next occasion.

Holland_escobar

hello billy,
ive tried meditating,which i assume is clearing the mind of all thoughts. Ive tried this with my eyes closed in dark, quiet, peaceful setting/location and after doing this for a few minutes when i open my eyes and I am in a normally
lighted area, i notice there is a
strange circular and transparent distortion in the center of my
vision every time I do this, is this anything
significant, am i making progress or is it just a minor vision problem/side effect.

thank you for your time

This is an irritation of the eyes, and it’s a normal occurrence.

Thomas

Hi Mr Meier,you mentioned in a response to someone's question here before that self-hypnosis is useful. For those of us that don't yet read German to know from your books, please briefly tell us the way to correctly achieve self-hypnosis. As I implied, if it is a very detailed process, then I hope you will at least describe it in general terms that we can put into use immediately. Thank you for your time and help once again. Thomas

Apart from what the word says (self-hypnosis), this process and technique needs more words than what you expect. A few brief words are not helpful.

Lonnie

Hi Billy,

According to a recent study, children born to parents with an older mother and a younger father are, or become, more intelligent. How much truth is there to this in view of the fact that Ptaah, reportedly has wives that are older than he is? In my opinion, a child born to an older or more mature mother, depending on how old she is, could be more intelligent, but, on the other hand, could be born less healthy than a child born to an older father with good health and a younger mother. Any comment of yours would be appreciated.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Don’t take that study as true because it’s not.

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Dankeschön für ihrer antwort.

Now, to another topic, concerning mass extinctions of animals and plants. Even these does have some kind of spiri forms.

When a mass extinction occurs, many whole species are going extinct within a short period of time.

This have happened several times in the history of earth. A good example was the dinosaurs, and especially the pterosaurs, a group of winged reptiles which could be large as an airplane. Just these reptiles was as I know, totally extinct.

After such a mass extinction, the flora and fauna recovers, but the species are often very different and also the ecology system too.

What happens to the spirit forms of extinct species?

They do not have the same coarse forms to enter into while being back from the fine matter storage banks. Maybe, they could evolve or leave Earth to enter similar forms in other places.

Vielen dank and stay well
/Baselineplayer

The „instinct spirit forms“ of extinct species are just stored in the storage banks. They do not wander off as is the case with human spirit forms if a planet is blown to pieces.

J_rod7

Beste Grüße lieber Billy

Your work for the Truth of Creation and the Truth of the Spirit are very much appreciated.

My question is about the current problem of Global Over-Population.

Some of us from the Forums are making the effort to bring awareness of the problem and the solutions of the Birth-Stop initiative to people of Earth. We are now forwarding messages of your concern for this, to Ambassadors, United Nations officials, Non-Government Organizations, and such. We hope these will eventually reach to the 'common' people of Earth. All this, of course, for an effective reduction of the Global Over-Population.

Can you suggest, if this is appropriate, how to more effectively get this message to a greater number of the Earth Humans?

Thank you for your leadership in this, and for your assistance here on behalf of of the Earth Humans.

Rod

If a person does not want to use reason and intelligence, all external efforts are in vain. You can just continue with your campaign. To get at/to the people in „high“ positions is a feasible way.

Hector

Hi Billy, if i remember correctly, there exist around 127 billion spirit forms bound to planet earth which have to fulfill their reincarnation cycle here. Are these 127 million spirit forms too little, or perhaps too many for our planet? Has this amount of spirit forms per planet been preconceived/pre-determined by Creation? I guess a shortage/excess of spirit forms does affect/condition the reincarnation cycles of the human beings inhabiting any planet....

Actually there are too much spirit forms around our planet than would be necessary. This is not pre-determined by Creation, but a result of certain factors, a „Fügung“.

Jamesm

Dear Billy,

What do you know of the current outbreak of deadly flu causing great concern in Mexico, with regards to it's origin and future number of human deaths to be caused by it's infection?

Thanks
James

Ptaah did not give details but said that there is some danger of a pandemy. The main reasons for such epidemics or pandemies are mass tourism, world trade and globalization.

(Note by CF: … and the close cohabitation of animals/birds/pets and human beings.)

Norm
Dear Billy, In these economic hard times caused by the current world banking crisis plus the fact that most of the worlds currency's is no longer backed by Gold & Silver. Should people buy Gold & Silver bullion as a safe haven?

We are no financial advisers.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

Many greetings to you and to Christian, I hope you both are doing very well. Thank you for the previous answer.

My question this time is a little bit controversial. The other day I heard on the news that prostitution in the USA is growing among young people. They interviewed the young women, who get involved in this type of activity and they had endless excuses on why they chose to dot his instead of getting a normal job.

After the show, you could go on line and chat with people about this problem and also ask questions to the journalists that made the documentary. We were talking and nobody could really say why it was wrong. Nobody could say why these young girls should not be prostitutes. Everybody just kept saying that it was wrong.

Prostitution is, in my opinion, another wrong human behavior that is practiced on this planet, but some countries have accepted this activity like a normal behavior. In their view is not a crime, it doesn’t harm anybody, or does it? My question is:

Why is prostitution a wrong doing from a spiritual point of view, meaning why should humans avoid this type of behavior?

Many thanks in advance.

Salome

The main reason why human beings should avoid prostitution is the preservation of human dignity. To sell one’s body or to buy a body is against human dignity. The sexual act between two people should be an act of love and/or affection.

Another imortant reason against p. is the dissemination of diseases (just as it is the case with promisquity).

There is no Creational law against prostitution; it’s „just“ a Creational recommendation.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer to me, it was very helful.

I've a question about the blue race of ET living underground.

on a message posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:16 am:
you answered:

"Hi Claes,
Hyperboreans don't live on Earth anymore. They have emigrated to the Plejaran Federation. The blue skinned race will not participate in the Peace Meditation, most probably.
It's fine to hear that the book "Einführung in die Meditation" is of help for you."

Question (2):

Why does not the blue ET race living under the surface of the Earth partake in the peace meditation?
Thanks for your work

Salome
Lepuniv

Billy doesn’t know.

Patm

Regarding an old posting:

Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 12:15 pm:
The three human lineages are of
extraterrestrial origin (the Hyperboreans in the Nordic region, the Arus people in the India region). There have been other lineages on Earth, in part of extraterrestrial, and the rest of terrestrial origin.Billy doesn't know an exact number of lineages.}

New Question:
Have/Will all three extraterrestrial sources of Earth human lineage contribute equally to the "truth" evolution of the Earth-human spirit?

Thanks
PatM

No, they will (and do) not.

Savio

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that Time Travelers might get lost during time travel experiments, and on the other hand, it was also mentioned that Time Travelers will be drawn back to the present time when the available energy for time travel is exhausted.

My question is: If the time travelers are drawn back automatically, how can they be lost somewhere in time?

Salome

Savio

Such an automatism is very unlikely. Billy never heard or knows about it.

Jt76

Hello Billy and all at the center,

Our scientists say that most humans use only 10% of their brains. Do you know how much you or the P's use?

Salome,
JT

The average brain quotient of the terrestrial population is 12-14%.
Billy knows his brain quotient, but doesn’t tell.

Johnnybalmain

Hello Billy,
In todays world it is possible to install a computer programme that actually reads out aloud pdf text files in any language and of varying quality. I would like to know if it is possible to receive the hidden codes that are embedded in the german text by listening to them via a digital robot voice (not human) even though I would not understand a word of what is being said?
Peace John

Yes, that’s possible. It’s not the sound or tone of the words, but the correct sequence of letters.

Borthwey

Dear Billy:

Is the age of a spiritform determined by A:the moment of its creation or by B:the moment when it first incarnated as a human?

If the answer is A: how does the moment of creation relate with the moment of the first incarnation?

If the answer is B: does that mean that all the spirits in the Universe were created at the same time?

Many thanks
David

The human beings would determine it from the moment of the first incarnation. However, they don’t know when there is a first incarnation.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Thanks for sharing concerning Gilgamesh. Actually the more you describe him, the more this description fits a friend of mine who lives out in a small isolated community existing out in the desert of New Mexico in the USA, where his friends also call him the wizard. Now I don't know for certain yet if the wizard is thee Gilgamesh, but the similarities are so far just to coincidental. I've talked with him about interesting things like; flying carpets, dragons, shape shifting, immortality, the original genesis tree, geology, dimensional portals, etc, and he even said he had worked at like a nuclear power plant, and that was before I brought it up with him. Last time I talked to him he was also telling me about how he could or may one day build himself a ship for space travel, but considers Earth to be his true home, while he feels he is the last of his kind in the universe. He also seems to feel quite at home living out in the desert.

Now my next question which relates to something different is; If say by chance one of the Plejarens were to come here to Earth and accidentally die here, whether that be Ptaah, Semjase, Quetzel, etc, and then reincarnate here as a result, then would the Plejarens come back to Earth to take them home again?, or would these spirit forms have to also live out their life here on Earth with their new incarnations?

Thanks for sharing,
James Truthseeker

They (the spirit forms) would have to stay here on Earth. The Plejaren are not capable of directing the incarnation of a spirit form.

Getknowledge

Hi Billy,

As to: religious human beings who say that they have this relationship with god, who also talks to them, right.

Within that context: fundamentally, what is the nature of the relationship/interaction between me and my spirit, once i get in touch with it?

Thank you so much.
Tien

You don’t get in touch with your spirit form because it has no personality. You are just „powered“ by the spirit form, but everything you do and think etc. is connected and done with your consciousness.

Thomas2008

Hi Billy,

The thing is, if the arc wasn't built by ET's then who built it and for what purpose? I ask this as from research into the works of Nassim Haramein, it sounds as though the arc was the original power source of creation and built around it to hold the energy was an electrical capacitor. See the attached link which is supposed to be what the arcs dimensions were, the vector equilibrium matrix.
http://www.rexresearch.com/1hodorhy4/naturmbr/fig2.jpg

That’s nonsense.

Synergy

Hello Billy and the rest of you at the center!

My question is about the beings related to Goliath that Semjase spoke of long ago. She claimed some of his ancient brethren still lived. I think the correct term she used when addressing them was “titans”.

It is stated that a few of these creatures – nephilim if you will – still exists on Earth. Allegedly hiding in places so secure and remote no one could ever find them; my question in this remark is:

Why are they hiding and prolonging their inevitable deaths in such a slow and painful way instead of ending their existence in what must have been the most glorious and worthy death imaginable to them – from battle?

I read they were brutal and extremely violent and to think about the pain and hatred they must have stored within themselves after all these thousands of years makes it hard to believe they’d accept their destinies to rot – all alone and forgotten – in remote locations.

How comes it no remains such as bones and such have been found by archaeologists when there was, according to the Book of Enoch, over four hundred thousand individuals...

I assume the plejarens know where they can be found. Have they tried to contact them?

It really bothers me the fact that Semjase claimed they could never be found. That makes me think there must be some distant technology protecting them from sight, because nothing can be remained hidden like that forever.

And still – being partially human - they must have biological needs and have access to food and water.

Billy cannot give you information on that because he did not ask and doesn’t know if these people are still alive.

Solar

Hello Billy

I would like to ask you if there is anything about plejarans that you do not like? Is there something that makes you nervous about them? Because from contacts notes one can get impression that you alwas agree with them and they always agree with you, so everything is always very sweet, calm and right.
Plejarans are human beings and they must have any disadvantages, there must be something in them you dont like, so what would that be?

No, there is nothing that Billy dislikes in general.

(Note by CF: If you would read all the contact notes you would notice that Billy had several disagreements with the Plejaren. And as Billy says: Most disagreements have not been recorded because they happened during the private discussions.)

Johnboy

Dear Billy,

Thank you for all your efforts to bring the message of truth to this world. I have been working on my peace meditations and enjoy sitting outside on a clear night repeating the peace meditation while observing the stars. It is a very neutral positive experience which I enjoy very much. However, I have observed something that has made me very curious. While sitting in northern Georgia (U.S) and looking to the northeast in the direction of the star, Polaris, a very bright flash occured as though a very high, stationary object suddenly flashed on an off. There was no movement, just the flash...as though a telemeter disc acknoledged my thoughts of peace. I read in the book "And Yet They Fly" that the Plejaren telemeter discs could become brighter by your thoughts. Is it possible, that a telemeter disc could have picked up my thoughts and flashed brighter for me to see? I have observed this flash on two different occasions. Each time, I was simply thinking "Saalome, gam naan ben urda gan neeber asaala hesperona" with my eyes observing the stars. I have never seen anything like it before becoming familiar with the mission. Thank you for your time. Johnboy

This has certainly been an optical illusion, an irritation of the eyes. Billy also had such experiences.
And it can be said with certainty that this has not been a demonstration by the Plejaren.

Creational

Dear Billy,

I hope all is well. Thanks for your answers.
Do you know Dr. Ron Paul and if so, does he have any significant effect on America's future?

Salome
Zhila,

No, Billy does not know him.

Thank you Billy.

Mehraein62

Hello Dear Billy,

Hope you be here still long time for us yet.

Please will you explain a little in detail about the events that would/did take place after and related to the Pljarens departure from this planet? and also if that events supervised by the Andromeda High Council?

Thank you very much

Salome
M45

The Plejaren will leave when Billy has died. What will happen after that? Well, human evolution will continue as before.

(Note by CF: Certain things have been prophesied, some predicted. The future will tell/show.)

Scott

Dear Billy,

I may have missed this in your writings, but do you know if the planet Erra is one land mass, or is it comprised of more than one continent?

Thank you as always.

Salome
Scott

There are several continents.

Thomas

Post Number: 625
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier. It seems to me that the loss of a loved one through their death is one of the most painful events experienced by people in general as a part of normal life. I have read in FIGU materials that becoming too attached and not being able to let go of some things or circumstances is not good because it sets a person up to suffer more. I understand that people die as a natural part of life but my question is, what can we do to ease the pain of losing a loved one? I am familiar with some of the FIGU materials on the subject of death, so I believe I understand it to a fair degree. However, to be honest, I feel like it would be of little comfort to me if I were to lose someone very very close to me. So to restate my question, how can one really minimize the suffering that is felt when someone close to them has died?

Thanks for your responses and I hope you and your loved ones are in good health.

Thomas

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I'd like to ask you if you can tell what the future terrestrial spaceships look like. Are they more saucer-like or more blocky, and what color they are, for example.

Thanks

in Respect,
Niko
You shine from the light that you shed; Your spirit comes from the Creation, you are part of the Creation.

Jamesm

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Why did Ptaah seem to be surrounded by a visible white light and also induced a strong feeling joy in Brunhilde Koye on 30th September 1983?

Many Thanks

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Syn

Post Number: 186
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier, thanks for answering my last question.

Billy meier thye venus project/zeitgeist movement/z-land project is picking up vsome very nice momentum. As i stated a few rounds ago that the venus project is a project to help have a sustainable economy or world with money absent. The z-land project is taking place in new zealand as the testing grounds for the first experimental city.

Ofcourse this city will use the most updated methods of technology available and asks for professions that is relevant to this for hel;p insight and so on. So this is a true global movement.

You mentioned that we will have an attempt to eradicate money but will not succeed due to peoples needy attachment to materials or wealth. This ofcourse is a prophecy and cna change.

My question is this. Did the prophecy changed or will it still look very grimthat this project will succeed. Also could you provide some tips to help take action with this if possible?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Cpl

Post Number: 438
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My question concerns how a vision of the future actually occurs. Does the consciousness contact or slip into the mass or collective consciousness that is connected through all time, contact the akashic records, storage banks, or what? What is actually happening in this process of seeing the future in visions?

Thank you very much,

Chris

Earthling

Post Number: 250
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, you have delineated the difference between prophecies & predictions. When a prophecy is announced, what are the odds or percentage for it to become realized? And regarding predictions; are predictions mathematically somewhat less than a 100% certainty?

Marcela

Post Number: 159
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

Semjase has said in contact #10: “The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep; it records all thoughts and motions; it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.”

When she says if the human has learned to pay attention, she means that we are able to pay attention, when we meditate and progress until the initiation, or through impulses from the storage banks?

Thank you.
Salome

Mike

Post Number: 70
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Sincerest wishes for your good health and happiness and thank you again for this opportunity for asking another question.

My question relates to the alleged extraterrestrial contacts of one Mr. Apolinar (Paul) Villa, in which he claimed to have had direct contact with Human beings from a distant galaxy in the direction of the constellation of ‘Coma Berenices’. Allegedly, pre-arranged opportunities were given to Mr. Villa from June 1963 in order for him to clearly photograph their ships and on occasions opportunities were granted to converse with the non-terrestrial humans of the various craft, only some of his photographs made it into public domain as did only some of his written notes. Mr. Villa was a former resident of New Mexico USA whom has since passed away.

If possible, can you Billy or the Plejaren please confirm if such an actual ET contact took place in this case.

Salome
Mike

Norm

Post Number: 1268
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, How did the Thule Society communicate with the Bafath.
My Website

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

Its a honour to be able to have the chance to ask you a question.

I have read much of your writings but to my misfortune I cannot read German so I only read what is available in English.

My question is this. When a Planet either dies or is destroyed. The spirit searches out for another suitable planet. When the spirit finds a planet and continues the incarnation cycle again what happens to the previous stored information in the storage banks of the spirit that has just moved to another planet? Does it travel with the spirit or does the spirit have a new consciousness block in the storage banks? Who does it work?

Thank you for life long dedication to your mission and all the best for the future.
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Daniel

Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier
After reading some of the posted questions about this topic I still dont understand if the crop circles misteriously formed in several countries mainly in the UK are from terrestrial origin (persons cheating the people) or from extraterrestrials (or terrestrials coming from our future).
Thanks for all your efforts.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page