Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 04, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » The Environment » Archive through September 04, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 837
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Environmental destruction uncontrolled; this picture (late 1800's to early 1900's) is of the logging in Quebec Canada on the Gatineau River. The more trees cut down, the more the loggers got paid. No concern of the environmental damage on many levels. Today trees are replanted, but with only the kind of trees that will provide the most profit. According to the Plejaren, this type of forestry management is not very effective.
Photo from personal archive.

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 785
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Re. treatment against cancer for your girlfriend's mother:

Figu Bulletin 94 mentioned a report of the Epoch Times of March 24, 2016 (which relates the results of American scientists) that ginger is 10,000 times more effective (anti-oxydant-wise) than chemotherapy (which does not only kill the bad cells) - They mention some extraordinary results with dried or cooked ginger in relation to cancer in metastasis patients saving them from certain death.

I am not scientist.
But Chinese medicine has used ginger for the past 2000 years not only against cancer but also against diabetes and osteoarthritis etc. It has none of the side affects that come with chemotherapy - it is even used in combination with chemotherapy to combat the nausea / sickness associated with chemotherapy.

Please note:
According to Chinese medicine ginger taken early in the day is "very healthy" - if taken late in the day it is "poison".
So it would be best to take in the morning with the breakfast (I usually mix some ginger with my fruit salad).

I hope your girlfriend's mum's health will improve.

Salome,

Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1846
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much Bill for the information.
I've asked this question to Billy back in 2013 and sadly she passed away not long after this question was asked.

It's amazing how brainwashed the masses are that if the news is not on MSM outlets its not worthy of attention nor is it legitimate.
Maybe this is the reason why alternative news report on Fukushima nuclear disaster is not taken all that seriously by the public and why if its not on the MSM news it doesn't exist or matter.
The suppression of news on Fukushima nuclear radiation contamination or as billy and the plejaren would put it 'ultra worst case scenario' has basically relegated billions of people around the world to early irradiated death from radiation related disease and ailment.
The Japanese public should've staged mass protest in their tens of millions as far back as the 2011 and reigned in the corrupt government bureacrats and TEPCO officials along with their foreign counterparts providing ancillary support and technical assistance straight to jail yet the silence by the complicit Japanese MSM has worked wonders in keeping the docile, subservient, compliant zombified and petrified Japanese sheep's in line with their ruler's program hence not even a whisper let alone a whimper.
The environment suffers and we suffer with it like it or not.

Henoch style multinational peace keeping forces top priority if at all it comes to fruition should be first and foremost to reign in these highly positioned criminals charging them with crimes against earth, nature, environment, fauna and flora and against humanity.
Their sentence should involve cleaning up toxic radiation spills and help fix the problems caused by the consequences of their decisions made whilst in office just to directly feel for themselves what its like being at the receiving end of their decisions.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1847
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man thats a lot of trees Kenneth or from this vantage point toothpicks.

Imagine how much more accelerated the emission of carbon dioxide is into the atmosphere as a result of cutting down more trees than what is planted in conjunction with more industrial output to accommodate the growing number of people on earth on top of the rising content of CO2 in the ocean and soil on top of ever increasing deaths of marine life through overfishing and pollutants draining out of rivers into the sea such as plastics which when looked at in totality the marine lifeform which are the ocean's keepers and maintenance workers when exterminated the health of the ocean's ecosystem also suffers.
No business no worker, no worker no business, no reward for both.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1871
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The incredible speed of uptake in smartphones and erection of wifi towers to 4G to 5 G to 6G networks even a blind Freddy knows spells literal doom for not only its users but also for the environment
Everyone here knows by now how dangerous electrosmog from EMR and just in general high frequecy radio waves are to the human beings and the biosphere is.
Studies done by the Naval research centers on the effects of microwaves on human beings and the detrimental biological effects are well established fact and this study goes back before I and many other members here were even born.
Imagine what kind of USAP black budget funded devices they have now.
Even a conventional everyday microwave ovens you get from BigW, Kmart, JBHI, Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Goodguys can be turned into 1200 watt directed energy weapon.
Yet with all these phased arrary beams and waves bouncing off from one part of the earth to another in every nook and cranny of our earth's atmosphere with dozens more secret and civilian satellites going up into space every other day beaming more electromagnetic waves back down to earth not to mention the powerful HARRP doing its thing as well as ground penetrating radar going off everywhere like a bored SOB on top of signal from over a billion smartphones around the world leads me to conclude that the reason why we are having so many tremors and earthquakes is the effects of artificial vibrations disturbing what should otherwise be a natural sychronous movement and pace of the rotation of our planet.
Couple this with enormous weight of concrete buildings and human beings concentrated in a concentrated area on top of tens of thousands of airplanes constantly darting around the earth and the melting of the glaciers and so many WUVerian factors coming to play against nature it is no wonder why we are about to witness a mega environmental avalanche
Those were the good old days when we truly felt 'blessed are those who wait joyously' for the postman to deliver our letters and postcards from friends and family.
It was something to look forward to and letters were never radioactive.

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 522
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ever since I was made aware of the dangers of 4G and 5G phone towers I noticed many of these towers placed right next to schools. I think it should be criminal.

Scott

Post Number: 2803
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo agreed, The Plejarens have tested one earth made product "Rayguard", which is designed to counter/neutralize Cell Phone Radiations etc., and was found to be effective You might do a search on the internet for these devices. Billy does have one in his office.

Savio

Post Number: 811
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Great to learn that "the Plejaren tested the Rayguard and ... found to be effective"

Could you please share more details on this?

Thanks and Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Hugo

Post Number: 524
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I thought the Rayguard the P's tested was an old model and they said it does not work but if the person wearing it believes it works then it does, or something like that? Is that right? Perhaps MH can clear this up? I would really like to see the P's test the new model of Rayguard to see if it really works.

Scott

Post Number: 2804
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Michael Horn a few of the devices were tested by the Plejaren. Here is a link to the video in which Michael discusses this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIInmumNgVQ&t=324s

I can't post links to the product, but I do have permission to post links to Michaels Youtube Channel. There is also mention of this technology on the German FIGU Forum.

Savio

Post Number: 812
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for the information on Rayguard

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Scott

Post Number: 2805
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo and others,

I don't think we should continue with this discussion concerning the Rayguard device. Hugo, I know you posted a few messages in the queue, but all I can say is MH stated very clearly a few of the Rayguard devices were tested by the Plejarens and they did work. You are confusing the statements about a second device MH mentioned which was not a Rayguard device and did not work as the Rayguard. Also, there is an ongoing discussion about this device on Michael Horns website for those who may be interested: https://theyflyblog.com/2018/02/23/rayguard-protecting-against-deadly-digital-damage/#comments

(Message edited by scott on May 01, 2018)

Hugo

Post Number: 526
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thanks but my questions and skeptism about Rayguard working were answered after I just watched the 2 hour long new Youtube video called - "Billy Meier Discussion and the effects of EMF waves with Karrol Steeves".

Karrol Steeves did a good job clearing things up and she also gave a good discussion on Billy Meier, the environment, EMF and much else. It was well worth the watch in my opinion.

Scott

Post Number: 2806
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Hugo and thank you for letting me know about the Youtube video, I listened to it and it confirmed what Michael Horn stated.

Hugo

Post Number: 579
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mods please relocate this post if there is a more suitable section then here.

Semjase once said that nearly all headaches can be traced backed to (wrong) thinking but she said that before all these "smart meters" were rolled out into every house. Two years ago I moved to a new house where the smart meter is just outside my bedroom wall and I regularly get headaches now when I hardly did before I moved. And after searching on internet I seen reports from so many people claiming their smart meter is responsible for their constant headaches. Is there anything in the (German) contacts reports how to protect ones room from the harmful RF emissions caused by smart meters? They are different from EMF emissions from cell phones and wifi's, ect. Also, does anyone know if "Rayguard" can help protect against "RF emissions" as it only claims to protect against EMF? This is all very worrying because these smart meters are everywhere in our suburban environment and there are many credible study's found they are very harmful to ones health reporting it can cause cancer, dementia, ect.

Scott

Post Number: 2847
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, based on this discussion earlier this year, you seemed to be satisfied with the information being presented by Karrol Steeves ? : (Scott, thanks but my questions and skeptism about Rayguard working were answered after I just watched the 2 hour long new Youtube video called - "Billy Meier Discussion and the effects of EMF waves with Karrol Steeves". Karrol Steeves did a good job clearing things up and she also gave a good discussion on Billy Meier, the environment, EMF and much else. It was well worth the watch in my opinion.)

https://theyflyblog.com/2018/02/23/rayguard-protecting-against-deadly-digital-damage/#comments

Scott

Post Number: 2848
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I couldn't post your response because the link you provided was to a non FIGU Website.

Thanks
Scott

Hugo

Post Number: 580
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I think you misunderstood me because I said smart meters have RF emissions, not EMF that Rayguard targets. I am very happy with my Rayguard but I just found out (due to my often headaches) about the very harmful effects caused by smart meters that emit RF emissions.

Hugo

Post Number: 581
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, my mistake! I just found out that RF takes into account EMF things like cell phones, ect. I got all worried and jumped the gun because I didn't see RF mentioned in the Rayguard article, although it was probably mentioned in the podcast Karrol Steves gave which I forgot.

As added protection against my smart meter I am going to cover the whole wall inside my bedroom (opposite where the smart meter sits) with aluminum foil and also going to buy a EMF/RF tester to monitor things.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Picking up where Chris, Kenneth and I left off over in the Overpopulation thread; if and only if the irresponsible ones, oops I mean "responsible" ones, oops I mean, hell I don't know what to call them, don't push Apophis off course and the cosmic effects of our causes comes full course; do you think that we could make it down here in the southern hemisphere with indoor/underground fish, chicken, Moringa, spices, vegetable etc. growing under red & blue LEDs, by any chance??!!?
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Cpl

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew,
If it works now, it might. Assuming your electrical supply still works. But I'm not a prepper so not the person to ask. The prepper website is probably the best place to check that out.

My guess, for what it's worth, is that sunlight and reasonable temperatures would be back after a month to six months. Electrical systems, however -- and, of course, the internet and all satellites -- will be down until people start them up again. Nationally, I guess that would take more than a year. The loss of all our complex infrastructures -- especially ones like the internet that would require new satellites to go up in orbit when we no longer have the infrastructure or finance for that -- would IMO take anything from years to many decades or a lifetime or more to rebuild, as lifespans will obviously shorten in a post-Apophis environment.

A big question I would be looking at is whether my home could survive the impact and resultant changes: earthquakes, tsunami, severe environmental stresses of excessive heat and cold and so on. Would the home be washed away, in pieces, or under the sea, a lake or a new waterway?

Again, just my guess, if you're less than 20 miles inland or less than 100 m above sea level, which most in Oz are not, that might be bit of a crap shoot.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction to my last post: "most in Oz are not" should read "most in Oz are."
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I knew what you meant. I recently had the idea of moving all of the beings from the coast, inland so that the farmers who are experiencing drought for the umpteenth year in the inland can farm on the coast, WHERE IT RAINS! But those farms will be under water in the not too distant future, I realise now. Which brings us back to overpopulation.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page