Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 15, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "The Talmud Jmmanuel" » Chapter 10-19 » Archive through June 15, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Melli

Post Number: 322
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chapter 17, Verse Number 5:
Jmmanuel is reiterating to the people the teaching of the Laws of Creation, namely that "...whosever does not honour their father and mother shall be expelled from the family and from the society of the righteous".
What does he mean by "expelled"?

And in Verse #4: Moses said those who dis-honour their parents shall die.
I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Moses was a leader but who was he really?
Was he made popular to lead the people because Jmmanuel was attracting the crowds and the pharisees' concerns were growing ?

Jim

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,

It must mean to be kicked out of the local community. Or, in more modern society, even to be put in jail.

You can read about Moses in the Old Testament; he lived long before Jmmanuel.

Melli

Post Number: 323
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How accurate really is the Old testament? I never had one, but I am curious; did Moses have connection with ETs because, if I am not wrong- what he was preaching were guidelines for the simple folk to better understand themselves in order to develop into a better society?

Jim

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The TJ indicates that in some places the OT isn't correct, and in quite a few places is incomplete. Below is one indication that Moses didn't always have the truth on his side.

TJ 15:27. "Only a few fathers in the masses of these unfaithful have an honorable past and a traceable family tree. 28. "These, however, are not part of the brood of snakes and adders who have pledged themselves to the false Judaic faith, 29. "to the false beliefs and erroneous teachings they adopted from Moses who, in turn, had stolen them from the Egyptians."

Mehraein62

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,
yours...did Moses have connection with ETs because,...In a Rampa book, I think it was Tibetian Sage there is some interesting dialogue about that , Moses directly has connection and guidance by ET,s

Jim,
yours..Moses didn't always have the truth on his side....
I think Moses was a real prophet in Billy and P,s terminology , and it would be better conception that the Moses teaching like all other prophets has diversed from real truth in some points by the others, and not from the its beginning roots }
Wish You Luck

Edward

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Meharaein....

Mose was NOT a Prophet!

He was a: Con Man! And to some an Opportunist.

And this is WHY Billy and the Plejarans...do NOT speak/think highly of him.

And Jim's excerpt, says it all! As the TJ IS Truth.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1061
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli...

We should take perception to the knowledge, that in those very early days of
existence, Man's 'course' ways of thinking would apply to his ways of
executing certain rules, if you will...in his daily life.

Seeing, that the Life situations and circumstances were way less in evolution,
and development and that the Mother and Father were indeed: the "Cornerstone"
to obtain and maintain a Respectable and Oneness within their life of existence,
within the family. Which I think would speak for itself.

Very Rough times they did have....back then. In comparison with
today...respectively.

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 223
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think Moses was so much the con man, as he himself was conned and used by the Gizeh Intelligences. In Contact 36, we see that Ashtar Sheran was responsible for providing the Ten Commandments to Moses minus the full allotment that was later provided to Billy. And previously, it was "God Jehovah" who led the Hebrews of Moses for decades through the desert Sinai, to and fro, and nourished with his manna to make them dependent on him.

Regards
Bob

Melli

Post Number: 325
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JIM's quote is referring to the TJ, that says that Moses' 'stole' the teachings from the Egyptians and BOB is referring to Contact # 36 which say that Ashtar Sheran provided the Ten Commandments to Moses.
Why the difference? Unless there is a reference to Other Teachings by Moses and not specifically the Ten Commandements.
Did Moses steal some other teachings from the Egyptians and maybe from Tutankhamen?

Indi

Post Number: 163
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli
When I read in the contact notes what you are referring to in your post, I did not think the stolen teachings were the 'commandments'.

My thoughts are that he 'ministered' to the people he was leading, and it is likely those teachings that were not 'truths' but rather things he learned whilst in Egypt.

Of course, this is just my thoughts -- there may be another explanation.

Robjna

Edward

Post Number: 1062
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob and Melli....

I wanted to keep it short, but....

Yes, I am very familiar with what you posted. Moses being influenced, by the
mentioned Negative Ashtar Sheran group; and some aspects provided.

It was also mentioned, that the Plejarans at the time were more-or-less, in a
situation/state of 'dilemma'. It was a give-and-take scenario, letting Moses
and AS/GJ fiddle about, and still with the agreement...letting the Plejarans
proceed, further...diffusing the True Spiritual Teachings, amongst those whom
did not fall in the Trap of the mentioned; which also would prevent further
conflicts between the both mentioned.

Moses, STILL...being a Con Man and an Opportunist, in the sense...HE DID
diffuse False Teachings - and was on The WRONG side! -; and it seems he was
Conscious of the Plejarans at the time, but just distanced himself from them;
probably for still wanting to maintain his (False) position as a 'pseudo'
Prophet, which made him Today's (False) Star...in may motion pictures
concerning him; and Biblical non-sense. Thus: 'The Truth' was ever very hard
for him to bear!

Thus, he did have the Opportunity and Possibility to Correct himself, but he
chose not to!

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 224
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward: “It was also mentioned, that the Plejarans at the time were more-or-less, in a situation/state of 'dilemma'. It was a give-and-take scenario, letting Moses and AS/GJ fiddle about, and still with the agreement...letting the Plejarans proceed, further...diffusing the True Spiritual Teachings, amongst those whom did not fall in the Trap of the mentioned; which also would prevent further conflicts between the both mentioned.”

Do you happen to remember where you saw that? I get the distinct impression from Contact 36 that they had only recently found out about the connection of Moses to the Gizeh Intelligence and Ashtar Sheran from this passage below:

Billy: Lass, this however now, I really already forgot everything. Rather still tell me what Moses and Fatima are all about in the context of Sheran. You didn't give me any information over it namely.

Semjase:
106. I actually didn't do this:
107. The events of Fatima actually attribute to these intelligence, many similar events also.
108. We only knew until now that the Gizeh-Intelligenzen were responsible for all these events and that everything was exported by Ashtar Sheran or through his command.
109. That is known to us only since some days since we could reveal the secret about it about some.
110. The matter with Moses admittedly behaves some different one(s) than declared for itself became, because it was not given him the ten order, whose twelve actually were, in a spaceship but actually at that place, that is passed on for you in the Bible.

Billy
Lass das doch jetzt, ich habe wirklich alles schon vergessen. Sage mir lieber noch, was es mit Moses und Fatima auf sich hat im Zusammenhang mit Sheran. Darüber hast du mir nämlich keine Auskunft gegeben.

Semjase
106. Das habe ich tatsächlich nicht getan:
107. Das Geschehen von Fatima führt tatsächlich auf diese Intelligenzen zurück, viele ähnliche Geschehen ebenfalls.
108. Wir wussten bisher nur, dass die Gizeh-Intelligenzen zuständig waren für alle diese Geschehen und dass alles durch Ashtar Sheran ausgeführt wurde oder durch sein Kommando.
109. Das ist uns erst seit einigen Tagen bekannt, seit wir das Geheimnis um ihn um einiges lüften konnten.
110. Die Sache mit Moses verhält sich zwar etwas anders als erklärt wurde, denn es wurden ihm die Zehn Gebote, deren eigentlich zwölf waren, nicht in einem Raumschiff erteilt, sondern tatsächlich an jenem Orte, der euch in der Bibel überliefert ist.

Regards
Bob

Mehraein62

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
Thank you for the comments.
Another interesting and challenging point.....

.........Mose was NOT a Prophet!

He was a: Con Man! And to some an Opportunist.

And this is WHY Billy and the Plejarans...do NOT speak/think highly of him.

And Jim's excerpt, says it all! As the TJ IS Truth.

let me explain myself a little more clear.

1- As P,s say Man in this world must realize the Truth by his own try and understanding by himself too. because of this Goal, P,s several time have provide some semi-real information, or misinformation (that it could be certainly about every thing) even there are some points in P,s works that they changed or correct them later , after be made the related question.

2-Also they Insisted that we must not accept any subject without real and reasonable proof. I think It means we must not restrict ourselves to one Source of Information

3 -Billy and Plejarans do not speak highly of Moses .....yes right...they also haven't speak much yet about Islam and Mohammad too .of course only some few points ,not detailed and not deepen enough that could persuade , encourage some one to the Truth or could reply back the offencive and serious questions. Are not there a Huge portion of Muslim, Jews and Cristian Societies in the world that it is better make more familiar to the Mission but not from one Source and in a much better logical wisdom? ..Yes we can say instaed ..and .concept it some thing like this :

A-This is P,s strategy to introduce the Truth in such a way and we have no way but accept their obligations!

B- we must wait until via one way restricted current information (and only in a one way coming News) that until we could realize the Truth ourselves.

C- and at last if someone wants more clear and reasonable reason and documented proof, we can say everybody is a student here! and the logic of these News not asserted yet! but of course we can mention them as real , up to the point and unchangeable heavenly Truth!

4- Let me explain and repeat a few lesson that I learn by P,s teaching here and hope that Figu Friends Members kindly correct me if I,m wrong.

A- All the Past Religions and spcialy Three Abrahmic (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) are in most of thire teachings are not true. but all of them is coming from P,s of course!

B- Mohammad was a real Prophet in P,s Idea , It could means that he was from P,s , as we see that the spirit of Billy is the same as Mohammad , Jmmanuel , and so on. ( but for showing the rigthousness of New Teaching we need to degenerate Mohammad and his Teachings by saying that he was clever ,rogue and Opportunist as we hear about Moses too!) I think this is not a very wise method to introduce a new thinking at all.

C-How could Mohammad be a real Prophet ( and have the same spirit of Billy and Jmmanul) and feeding , informed and prophesied by the P,s but his teachings falsified even in his living?!...It means his supporters went to sleep at that time and let the illumination mission goes to any direction?!

D-If Mohammad was a real prophet and belongs to the P,s Teaching, His book (Quran) has indeed a lot of verses about Jmmanuel (Isa Massieh) , other past Prophets and specially a big portion in the verses belongs to Moses as Real Prophet and Judaism as well. It is of course insist on unity (one line , one linage) of the three main Abrahamic Religion.

E- every body can track the relation and signs of the Non-Earth High Advanced Societies and Advanced Human Missioners to the most historic events pointed to , in a lot of Quranic verses

I,wait for any kindly teaching and correction
Wish You Luck

Badr

Post Number: 295
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mehraein,

Replied to your questions in the below topic.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/26.html?1204448800#POST31716

Woody68

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After Isa was killed, why have the Plejarans failed to go back in time to secure the Teachings of Jmmanuel? Are the rest of the scrolls not as important as what has been translated? Earth humans need all the help we can get.
BW

Markcampbell

Post Number: 186
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Woody ;

Isa was the name that he was known by in Kasmir after he wasn't killed .

The rest of the TJ is not as important as Billy's teachings today ,especially since the phrasing back then was composed to be understood by people with much less understanding than people of today . The Plejaren won't release the rest to us , the reason being given already above .

MC

Norm

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Woody, The most important part of the book has been translated. The rest of the book is redundant information. I just wish we had a few pieces to throw into the scholars faces.
My Website

Jim

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's been answered before, though I can't recall exactly where. The main message that Jmmanuel needed to put across -- the teachings -- was in the portion of the TJ that survived. His later teachings tended to repeat what he already taught, since truth doesn't change. The Plejarens didn't want to interfere in events any more than absolutely necessary.

Memo00

Post Number: 362
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Woody

Plejaren have a copy of the entire Talmud. Billy has explained that the remaining part of the Talmud are basically repetitions of the same teachings, all the info contained there and much much more is now available in Billy´s books in a clearer and more complete way.

Woody68

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the feedback. I have only become aware of the truth early this year. I study it on a daily basis, I am not too informed yet, but I learn every day. I have another Question. How should I approach the paster of the church I was attending, with this Information? I think I should wait until I am well informed(thats why I study the information on a daily basis). What would be the best way to make him aware of the truth? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Woody

Memo00

Post Number: 363
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Woody

i recommend you to read this:

http://us.figu.org/portal/AboutFIGU/Talkativeness/tabid/87/Default.aspx

specially about Christians. . . it is almost impossible to reason with them about certain matters (spiritual, consciousness related), in short it can be said that religiousness is a genetically transmitted mental disease. Those who are very sick cannot be "cured" and will believe in phantasies and base their thoughts and actions in false and non-existing things for the rest of their lives. Only very few can come to reason (by themselves, and by their own will) and begin to search for the truth.

You must learn to let them be.

take care

Ramirez

Post Number: 196
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Woody.
Perhaps the wisest course of action might be to continue learning about the various subjects being discussed here then as your overall awareness & consciousness begins to expand changes in your personality will become apparent & obvious .... to yourself at least but also perhaps to some observant other persons who know you.

If anyone might enquire about this then it may be appropriate to disclose that you have discovered new information, what you formerly considered true & accurate has been replaced by other knowledge and take it from there if a genuine interest is shown.

..... have the Mormons, Jehova's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists ETC ever knocked on your door seeking to convert you ?

Probably better to be asked than randomly offer your newly found discoveries .... people can be quite defensive about faith & beliefs ... especially priests :-)
Cheers.

Jim

Post Number: 94
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Woody,

It's natural to try to spread the word wherever you think there's a fair chance it could be accepted. If your pastor is curious enough to go to the Internet to check up on what you inform him, he's likely to first come across websites that debunk Billy. If he should however luck out there, and start looking for information about the Talmud of Jmmanuel, he's all too likely to be unprepared for what he reads. First he has to be prepared for the possibility that ETs have played a role in Earth's past history and the religions that developed out of that. Then he has to be prepared to believe that the Talmud of Jmmanuel may indeed have been a real discovery of a real document, by a real UFO contactee. Then he has to be prepared to believe that spiritual evolution, and reincarnation, is a reality, and that what he learned in Seminary was largely erroneous.

All this and more is, in all probability, too high a hurdle to expect him or her to be able to get past. So, generally, my tack is usually to chip away at the falsehoods that prevent the necessary prerequisites above from being presently realized, one at a time.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page