Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"The Talmud of Jmmanuel"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "The Talmud of Jmmanuel" « Previous Next »

Here before you is a STUDY area on the discussion of the most controversial book of all time -- The Talmud Of Jmmanuel. The FIGU Forum has organized the topic into Chapters for reference and convenience purposes. There is also a "General Area" to use in the case of random thoughts, questions, and comments. Please note(!): It is a must that when posting, you give the version you are referring to. Namely:

•1992 Edition = Multicoloured cover
•1996 Edition = Brown colour cover

One might want to refer to the book they have as, say, "1992E" and, perhaps, "1996E" so that there are no misunderstandings in one's post.

Further, when the 3rd Edition is released, they can refer to it as "2000E".

Again, please notice the Chapter-numbered discussions, as well as a General Area for particular questions from people who do not know where to post their comments, questions, or feedback.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
General AreaJoseph_emmanuel570 19 09-21-22  01:52 am
Chapter 30-36Eddieamartin48 12-22-12  10:52 pm
Chapter 10-19Edward197 03-20-11  11:21 pm
Chapter 1-9Savio200 08-30-10  02:29 am
Chapter 20-29Redbeard182 04-11-10  08:00 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Iamhoagie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I am a newbie here and I am absorbing as much info as I can. I have believed wholeheartedly in the laws of creation and lived by them for many years. I am confused about something though. When it comes to prostitutes. I think they serve a need, they have a purpose, and it is the oldest profession. According to the TJ Jmmanuel will have you castrated and thrown in jail. In the bible, Christ says,"it is better to sow thy seed in the womb of a prostitute than to cast it on the side of the road. How should one consider this dilemma.

iamhoagie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Josecarlospremium

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Msmichelle

I read the pdf "Talmud de jmmanuel", brought to my language (Portuguese, Brazil),
and doing internet research on the subject, I found figu and other sites
related. So I was reading various topics of each site, especially es.figu.org
(Spanish language that is closer to my language).

I still don't have any physical books to delve into.

LINK from the site containing the talmud jmmnuel pdf. It has several websites actually.
---> https://livro-verdadeiro-talmud-de-jmmanuel-20151.webnode.com/ <---

Hello Josecarlospremium, I don't know if you know this but FIGU asked members to only post FIGU links when posting to the forum. Additionally, I have moved your post to a more appropriate area. Thanks Scott-Moderarator

(Message edited by scott on December 20, 2019)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page