Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 26, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through September 26, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 536
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you mean:

proselytizing

Patm

Post Number: 149
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maria,

From what you have stated I think the term you meant to use was "proselytizing" (i.e. the unsolicitated attempt to change someone's opinion or belief.) Personally I feel that attending UFO meetings/conferences with the specific intention of fixing them is no different that going to a cult-religious church and trying to fix them. They are not ready to hear the truth and when they are they will ask.

One final comment: I hope you are making sure Michael Horn gets his due royalties for the copies of his copyrighted dvd "Silent Revolution of Truth" which you are "handing out".

Salome
PatM

Indi

Post Number: 675
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Maria
I have to agree with Jacob in this regard.

FIGU has clear guidelines about the dissemination of the information. The Info stands is a good example of how FIGU has set up this process, as well as of course the websites, and the publications available from these.

The Info stands, are to be set up in a public place, with all the legal aspects covered and paid for. Those attending the stand are there only to offer information if asked. There is no spruiking, or calling out of any kind to attract attention. Only the banners and the booklets there do the drawing of those interested persons.

If active efforts are made to draw people in then that is breaking the recommendation of allowing everyone the right to think and be interested in what is their own choice. Otherwise, one is forcing one's views onto others, which in the case of spiritual teaching is not an evolutive pursuit.

The people at your meeting went there to see for themselves, what this person had to offer. And so, the person presenting the meeting and helpers, were there to present to those interested persons what they may think is true and truth. This is a personal journey these people, all of them, are on, and it is not up to us to interfere with that journey, otherwise, we can in fact impede the growth and evolution of these people.

So FIGU prefers you just do your own work, and if someone enquires then give enough info to allow them to naturally decide if they want to go further.

From the FIGU manifesto:

"Neither as proselytizers nor as gatherers of "followers and believers", we of FIGU function exclusively within a framework of information, instruction and consultation. Simultaneously, of course, we work along the lines of exposure and explanations of the truth and its delivery, be that of a secular, natural, Creative, spiritual or of a conscious nature."

You might like to read the small article 'Talkativeness and performing missionary work' also.

And, from the article 'The Nature of Study Groups and National Groups' by Ondrej Stepanovsky, Czechia (see at http://au.figu.org/nature_studygroups.html):

"This should and can never take place by coercion, doing missionary work/proselytizing, persuasion and convincing, but only through one’s own life by example, by our own new behaviour patterns and by our own deeds and actions."

And recently from Billy in the answers to questions section with regard to views:

"................Nobody has the right to correct another person's – whether young, old or dying – views."

So, even if you think brussel sprouts are the next super food and the cure all for ills, you should not try and coax anyone to try them. Most people will fare better if they find them themselves, and decide to try them. It still won't guarantee they will like them, but they will at least be acting from their own curiosity, which is the best first step in trying anything new.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Justsayno

Post Number: 463
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maria, good job! Sorry but I don't agree with the moderators on this (and this is only an opinion) because we do and have every right to correct another as long as it's not done when they are dying. Since you are working along the lines of exposure and explanations of truth, I don't see that there is a problem. At this point in time, I would think as much exposure as possible can only benefit humankind. Plus I don't see anywhere in your post that you held someone down and made them agree with you and wouldn't let them up until they did. Proselytizing is over rated as we all know it doesn't matter what anyone says, if the other person is not ready, no amount of information is going to change their opinion. Don't miss out on the chance if they are ready.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Scott

Post Number: 2278
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I noticed on your website you now offer the SRT for free to anyone who wants to view it. I'm curious what prompted you to make this available for free, whereas before you were selling the DVD?

Thanks
Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 03, 2012)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 415
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I pondered and reflected on the wisdom that was shared by Jacob and Robjn. I too at one point felt so liberated and empowered with my study and learning that I wanted to tell everyone I knew. As I began to understand, I began also to distance myself from those erroneous thoughts. I found the following in the Goblet of Truth, which articulates and thus corroborates the above posts from Jacob and Robjn.

GotT ch.23:135,137-138,154-155

135) The inner and outer process of development represents an all-embracing movement, where the movement of your inner is reflected in the outer, and the outer is reflected in the inner.
137) Consider, if you know how you have to look at the things of the life and perceive them, then everything will become entirely clear and precise for you, and you will recognize that all that is required in order to look at and to perceive is merely your own motivation and merely your own will as well as your own initiative, however no ideology, no religion and no philosophy, as well as no teacher, priest, no gods and tin gods and of course no human idols and neither false nor true prophets, because only you alone through yourselves can determine over yourselves and over what you want to do or not do.
138) Truly, no one can say to you how you need to look and to perceive, therefore the true prophets do not say to you either how you shall look and perceive, but only that you shall look and perceive, because you are, as an individuum, as a human being, each of your own individuality, through which you alone can determine how, when and where you want to look at something and also how you want to perceive it.
154) An external authority is never able to change your inner nature, your individuality and create a new inner regulation in yourselves, but truly only yourselves; if, however, an external attempt is made nevertheless to impose a new regulation of your inner nature, i.e. your individuality, then an enormous chaos will inevitably arise in you, through which you are cast into dependency and confusion.
155) This fact, you human beings of Earth, is something to which you must respond with intellect and rationality, and recognize it as effective truth, so that you may understand that for your consciousness and for your inner nature no other authority than your own comes into consideration.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 914
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, this isn't just an opinion, it something founded in the natural-creative laws and recommendations. Your opinion, if you truly study the spirit teaching does not match the truth.

At this point in time the bulk of the people does not seek the truth and answers, they seek something to believe in, something to put their belief in or on so they can live their life without thinking.

People who truly seek the truth will find the truth eventually because they persist, the answers that they get from new age sects and religious cults does not satisfy.
However handing out the FIGU material to people who do not seek this is nothing different then what certain cult-religious sects do, who ring your doorbell and want to hand you a bible.

Again, I am not saying Maria's motives are wrong, I am just saying it was not the correct way, there are correct ways to do this.

When I take myself as an example, when I write about the spirit teaching I do it here for 99% of the time or on very rare occasion on my Facebook page or in FIGU Facebook groups, this because I know the people here on the forum and on those FIGU related Facebook groups seek the spirit teaching and the truth.

Only sow your seed on fertile ground, only there it will bare fruit, Jmmanuel already taught that.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Paul

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody.

I wonder if somebody can clear something up for me.On the new questions to Billy answered section archive through June 24, 2012 Joe asked Billy how old his spirit-form is. The reply is 9,600 000 000 (9.6 billion years old). It then says "BTW. the first human beings developed in our Universe 10 billion years ago.On the DVD The Silent Revolution of Truth on the Final History part on the Extras section Christian Krukowski says that the first human life-forms developed in the Universe 39 trillion years ago. That is quite a difference. If the Nokodemion spirit-form was the first to reach Arahat Athersata then it must have arisen closer to 39 trillion years ago otherwise countless human spirit-forms will have reached there before it. Somewhere I think the numbers are mixed up. Does anybody know the correct information please.
Salome.
Paul.

Justsayno

Post Number: 464
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well you may like to keep in mind the couple that went to the SSSC and were turned off by the people there and their attitudes and Billy had said they would have been a great asset to the mission. People should be encouraged, not accused.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Redbeard

Post Number: 231
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Maria,

My two cents worth,

What I have found to be useful is to test folks with certain questions and thereby help to qualify them or should I say let them qualify themselves as worthy of, or ready (looking) for the truth, as Jacob mentioned.

Many people are not interested in the truth and would just as soon stay blissfully ignorant and in that status or mindset, as it is much more comfortable. People love to be comfortable, and taking self responsibility for life and facing hard truths head on doesn't feel good, it's quite hard actually.

So, people that have decided to face reality, no matter what, have a different take on life, and as the goblet excerpt mentioned by Eddie, it shows itself in their exterior. I'm sure that your motives are good, we're just back to the casting the pearls before swine thing again.

We all crave a discussion with someone on this marvelous material and sometimes it leads us to reach past a persons capabilities or desires at their point in this process of evolving/evolution, that we are all bound to.

I like to ask people, once I have an opportunity, if they consider themselves open minded, or what they think the meaning of life is. It sounds a little weird but I have a habit of testing those I don't know yet with something off beat, to see how they react.

Just getting to know someone takes a long time and is quite a commitment to develop the influence to even get someone to the credibility stage, and then your going to bring up someone communicating with ET's and he's also by the way, the reincarnation of Mohammed and Jmmanuel/jesus.

It can be a difficult bottle to open, as it's been shaken real well already.....

Peace, to you, Matt

Skyrim

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy spoke against casting pearls before swines because the world is full of them. We are the few who are in the know through taking it upon ourselves to search for truth in the right place.

phil

Ferbon

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maria,
Some of my thoughts,

I remember that it was said to live you own life as an example for others; not to preach, but to give an answer if asked to; respect creation laws etc. This is, of course, a generalization - but so true and true enough to trouble yourself daily till mental and physical exhaustion.

As all data, books, answers etc. given by Billy are for us - humans of Earth - to ponder upon for, at least, next hundreds of years; it is currently beyond anyone's ability to discuss anything with authority.

I personally like to think about content of f.e. this website as type of "experience and perception level/storage", where, we all contribute to help expand general conscience and attitude to many subjects - that of enlightenment approach being among them as well.

To give an example: just, as it may be "fantastic" for some, that, animal life developed from plants- by the power of creation - not sooner, not later - but exactly when it was time suitable to do so; same, in my opinion, can be expected from us, meaning, to marvel works of creation every time they happen, and in this sense - leave all enlightenment determination to it.

Salome

Jacob

Post Number: 915
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Paul,

Those are valid questions, I will try to find out more about this.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my brothers & sisters,

it has taken me more than 24hrs to write this. i've re-read it a thousand times, deleting emotion, adding fact. for this reason, i wont post often. i do it only because i am new here

all i do is contemplate. as a habit, one of the things i ask myself constantly many times a day is "is that the ego/power creating these thoughts? or did it come frm the gut/instant"; i do this so i may be more aware of myself. When i read that ad, & as i got ready to go, one of the things i heard myself say is "i have to correct them". I did catch myself making that one statement in my head & added it in my inquiry. then i asked, is it wrong to go? NO was first instant response. i didn't hear the response-i felt it. Followed by thoughts saying Just don't bible-thump.

my inquiry [to the moderators] was/is very specific w specific descriptions of the scenario, and almost verbatim, of the interactions that took place. i did receive the resources i need for further reading. thank u, :-)

but as u ask me to review my thoughts, pls do the same. Neutral thinking is our aim, no? and the Mission our goal, no? as moderators i assume u r billy's representative, in a sense. Ur words reflect Billy & the Mission. Some of u focused only on the almighty dollar. Did u see that? the almighty dollar,the mother of greed, was the main concern, &, copy right infringement. Oh, & Michael's royalties. money money money

is that what Billy is all about? [i dont think so]. does billy not say, watch ur thoughts, they become words/actions/habits/destiny? my inquiry was/is about prosthezing[splg?] . i received a lot of focus on $$$$. lets focus on the question, no?

lets clarify misinformation 1st:
Michael Horn is an author and in such, a businessman. He is not a minor, nor incompetent. Therefore it is safe to assume he knows his copyright rights. if Michael's only focus were the almighty dollar & copyright infringements, & not the Mission, He would have sent me a Cease & Desist Ltr yesterday already, and b wasting his time chasing video posts available for public download on sites like Youtube (as is the case w The Silent Rev o T on the ufo channel). Lastly, for clarification, U.S. copyright law infringement does not focus on copying for personal use. U.S. courts find the line is crossed when copies are made for commercial gain, but don't care about copies that are made for personal use. (See Napstar court ruling.)
END

But lets review the facts again to make sure we are on the same page,lets focus again on the question. the intent is clear, this has been established....
1. The thief, I mean, B.Creme, dba Shared International/nonprofit, paid $ for a open/public invitation ad in a newspaper. The ad title inferred one thing, but the presentation spoke of another.
2. i sat & listened to their information for 2 hours.
3. I had social interactions with volunteers & attendees when the mtg ended. I shared info, and asked if they wanted further. Then I backed off. i gave away 4 dvds.
(a.) the interactions were described, almost verbatim for your review
(b) I offered the dvds before handing them over. i didnt hand over the dvd until they affirmed they wanted one. each gladly took the dvd, none took it reluctantly. The look on each person's face when they were receving the dvd is the same as commonly seen when someone receives free samples at a store (an eagerness to receive)
4. There was no calling out to attract attention.
5. there was no coercion, presuasion, coaxing, preaching
6. no one was told their views are not correct. i didnt say, 'u should not believe creme'.
7. I did speak "exclusively within a framework of information, & simultaneously worked along the lines of exposure and explanations of the truth".....(although i sure could use some help w the last part of this sentence. I have no idea what is meant by ".....delivery, be that of a secular, natural, Creative, spiritual or of a conscious nature". i got lost here. what does that mean)

at the meeting, i did not correct anyones' views, as an attendee i shared my journey, my source for peace. i told the lecturer that billy does not stockpile weapons & why i made that conclusion. I wish i could have said, '!!!!!billy doesn't need to stockpile weapons!, he has his own personal secret service[PL] whose weapons can blow YOU out of this world!! lol lol lol :-) :-)

Obviously, my question remains.
Lets go back to this setting/scenario that i found myself in.... for a moment further.
were attendees not there seeking out the truth out themselves?, were those people there on their own motive? i question if my means were really negative to the mission?

I too attended, I attended in order to see what they were referring to as a spiritual mission. i too, as u, am on a journey. Is it not part of my journey, all journeys, to seek out information, as were the other attendees?

Lets say for a moment, i attended this mtg, & dont know about billy. Which of the following is the best scenario for me as a truth seeker, or as Joe Public?:
A. lets say i attend & stayed because parts of the lecture included truths (billy's truths!). So i hang around for years, reading creme books. I pump his economy. Finally yrs later, i drop out because the storyline is so flawed it eventually falls apart (this is when cult leaders lose their followers). Now i have to seek out a new truth, but who? Ahhh, i remember someone mentioned a Billy Meier at a mtg one day. Oh yes, i got a free dvd, where is that dvd?-assuming they save stuff like me :-)
or
B. wouldnt it have been nice,if one of the persons attending that public meeting on 6/30/12 had Billy written all over them, and instead of spending years reading creme books, my journey took the correct turn when the another the attendee gifted me a dvd about a guy called Billy Meier?
or
is this the best scenario:
C. there were zero people that spoke up & said "Billy Meier" at a real meeting that took place (in sacramento McKinnely community ctr) on 6/30/12.

which scenario would b best for me as public-joe?
the 3rd would b the worse, i feel. if i were to b correct, how many worse scenarios are being encouraged?
can u see how i think now? there r billions of people that would like to hear this information (if it was presented in the perfect manner). if the information is not at the public library, how will people know where to seek? (will some inner voice will direct everyone to these teachings???idontthinkso)

for me, it was a stroke of luck hearing about billy. I had a thanksgiving dinner. My guest brought a guest who mentioned billy out loud. the conversation was around spirits & ghosts. He said, not verbatin: if u r open to that u will like this. he showed me billy on utube. yes, this has liberated and empowered me

lets get super technical for a moment, lets take the role of Michael Horn, Billy's media representative, for 1 brief moment. Technically, as defined, Michael is proselytizing (spelled correctly) ....because he initiates the contact with others, no? He doesn't sit around waiting for invitations so explain the truth. His is not an Information Stand, because he brings attention to himself. my point, even though he reaches out, exposure is possible if done right, obviously Michael balances informing/explaining from bible-thumping.

Again, i keep asking myself. I would hope as moderators (a role that facilitates) your focus would be on the long term question/intent here, the Mission. this isnt the reply one would expect when new to a forum, least not a negative reply. i was expecting '!hey we have someone willing to do exposure, lets help her do it right!' i get the impression i raised my hand to ask a question and am told to go back to my seat....i hear 'sit & learn via ur computer'. the big picture ought to be the focus (as was the focus of Scott & justsayno). neutral thinking, no?

Further, at least i'm trying to do exposure. lets focus on that. instead of discouraging me, how about examples of what would have worked well. or good examples of prostezing. pls dont tell me exposure is prohibited and i should sit at home until i receive an email in 10yrs indicating a new figu society usa has been blessed. or that i need to travel to canada to see other humans like me. i am not sitting around waiting on anyone. i am able to draw my own conclusions based on fact. Billy is based on fact. billy is fact

is there a healthy dissemination campaign in place somewhere that i can immulate? At least i am inquiring & exploring. I am not willing to live this experience via a computer, i am a social being. i am an extrovert, it is innate in me, its my personality.

i have been in this family for only 3 yrs, i am hoping there are plenty older/wiser than me here. as i hop around meeting other like-minded people, i find likeminded people seek the same as me-more likeminded people. Many of us want more than to sit behind a computer. i find our family circle is actually rather small world wide (3 -5K + -). no?

You would think? there are billions seeking out this truth. Billions. why not more exposure??? Especially among the States.

I see these as fertile grounds!!!!!!!!, as i was when i believed in ghosts. all those attending came to hear about the spiritual mission of ufos. These are the words that attracted them [spiritual mission], as it did me. had the ad said, 'come see ufos'. I would not have changed my whole schedule to see ufos

Another question that comes to mind is, when people r on the path it would b nice to know the material is located. how will people stumble across this information??? if not by word of mouth. it is not going anywhere if everyone stays home/behind computer. community outreach must b good

Have any of u been following the latest History,Discovery, National Geographic & Science Channels, all of them have programs about UFOs and false mediums for the past 2yrs or more. Although the sci channel only affirms that there r more earth planets & likely Life r out there. Some of these et shows have said, almost verbatim: 'the mission of these et is to show us how to live in peace'. i heard it in two separate channels. This is being broadcast over and over and over to millions (1 series is call Ancient Aliens). The specific information might be super wrong, but in general they are planting a seed in the mind of the masses to accept unconventional thinking. this is huge in mainstream american media.

If you are still with me, thank u. i will pursue my question

allow to finish by saying 1 more thing about community outreach, or about community:
is it not time to move on to a more contemporary means of communication. Technology is the future (our neighbors PL have shown us this). A contemporary means of communication will in turn make us more visible. Writing is so 'old school'. it has taken me sooo many hours to write this. what i could have told u in 10minutes of voice.

i no longer like emails because 20 persons interpret ur words in 20 seperate manners. there r no facial gestures to help u translate the communication. I also dont like emails because it is easy to be another character behind emails, it is toooo toooo easy to b rude behind the safety of the computer. people say things via email that would shame them were they in-person. Since joining this new world, i see more than passive aggressive behavior via email, i have seen jeckel hide (sp?) personalities that scared me silly.

isn't time to evolve into more technological means to communicate amongst ourselves. And hence grow. We have techonology in place that allows for all in our world to speak live via a video. [sidenote: Another 'live' source is FIGU radio, have u heard it? its not live, but it feels sooo goood listening to a voice instead of reading] Speaking via live conferencing is past due.

Once you try it you will find it is soooo neat! You will become a regular user! An example, my daughter skpyes me from her cell as she drives. She places the cell w the camera facing away from the dashboard. Hence, i see her drivng while also viewing my granddaughter in the backseat. :-) she is hands free w headph while she does this. Once our immediate conversation is done, she may remain quiet while she driving. Meanwhile, i get to ride with them. It is live and in the moment. it doesn't feel like miles separate us. it is as if we were together everyday! it is the new now.

live video conferences can b held for diffferent topics. some can b for learning german together, etc . the ideas are endlessly. we can have one Virtual Information Stands everyday!

As you know Google Hangout has these

P.S.
a point regarding distributing free info/dvds/products:
anyone that knows anything about the Sales industry, or has a Sales background, would knows that those free dvds w eventually lead to purchases of Billy's books (eventually). It is a Sales fact/statistic. Why? because when u give away something free (a technique still in used in Sales today), statistically the person has an extremely high probability of seeking out the source material (& purchasing something). it is a fact

Scott

Post Number: 2279
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maria,

Here is a excerpt from FIGU regarding this discussion: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU#TO_INFORM_BUT_NOT_PROSELYTIZE

Regards
Scott

Michael_horn

Post Number: 537
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Maria,

I will address the issue of copying our DVDs and giving them away, etc. First, I was waiting for you to respond, contact me once it was pointed out to you by others, which is why you didn't hear from me before.

There are a few things to understand here. Our film took my partner and me about one year to produce and much of our own money. We had all sorts of expenses, which included travel, equipment, lodging, transportation, etc., etc. We did it on our own dime and our own time and we sell the film in DVD format to recoup the costs…someday perhaps. You should also know that we have a profit sharing agreement with FIGU, if we ever make any profits. It simply means that once we recoup our costs, which is doubtful to happen, we share the money with them.

The film is on the youtube channel in agreement with the company, which supposedy will generate income (that's why there are so many commercials) but probably nothing at all significant will come of that income wise. We allowed it because it will get large exposure. You could just as easily send people to my website where it's also posted in that format with the commercials.

As for my role, I represent Billy/the mission in the media, which evolved in a number of ways including my responding to all the skeptical attacks and promoting And Yet They Fly originally. Further, I get INVITED on various shows for interviews, etc. I write articles, have a blog, etc. I put the information out for those who want it but I don't have any advertising on my website and I don't advertise on others, except for links here and there.

When people spend their own time and money to create a product it's up to the individual if they wish to buy it or not. It's really not up to even well-intentioned people to single them and their products out and decide that they will duplicate and give them away on their own. I'm sure you didn't decide that you were entitled to a computer, car, home, food, clothes, etc. and that therefore you can effectively take and use them as you see fit without paying for them. We aren't all about money here, we just recognize that it's the current medium of exchange and so it goes.

There are, if you're interested in providing information on the Meier case to those who want it, in accordance with FIGU's policies, various pamphlets that you can get from FIGU, as I recall.

Enthusiasm can be a wonderful thing but it can also lead to some recklessness, as we've all experienced, or will, sooner or later.

So I suggest, as others have, that you do the right thing and compensate us for the DVDs.

Salome

Paul

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Thanks, that would be much appreciated. I have e-mailed FIGU but have as yet had no reply.
I realize that recently some errors have been realized regarding the numbers i.e the amount of time the human spirit-form takes to evolve up through the spirit levels up to Petale etc.
I think this was to do with the million and billion symbol being very similar.
It must be quite a difficult task to truly discern these things the way Billy does, and as a human being, like us all, he is liable to make mistakes.
I look forward to hearing the reply.
Salome.
Paul.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 416
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I feel that there is a valuable lesson, a learning tool if you would, with Maria's post and what she innocently and nobly wished and attempted to do.

It is natural for a human being to want to defend themselves, especially when intentions were noble and filled with honest enthusiasm. Never the less, wisdom must be exercised. Through the teachings we learn that the incorrect approach can have devastating negative effects. We are in actuality not discussing nor condemning Maria. We are addressing a teaching and an honest mistake each and everyone of us, at some point, is liable to make or has made.

Michael articulated it well with the following statement. Herein is wisdom if we attempt to discern it.

"Enthusiasm can be a wonderful thing but it can also lead to some recklessness, as we've all experienced, or will, sooner or later."

The moderators expressed their knowledge and understanding, in such a way, that their purpose was to educate and if one reflects and ponders their post carefully, thought impulses will confirm and acknowledge the wisdom in their words. In no way were they condemning the enthusiasm, but rather, simply pointing out a spiritual truth that must be adhered to...or suffering the consequences will be inevitable.

I found the following in the GoT ch. 27:63-65
63) The choice for all things of your existence is left to you, however consider that, whatever you decide, the consequences of your decision will determine your actions, indeed in the right and in the good as well as in the wrong and in the bad, because the causes that you create will give rise to the corresponding effects.
64) Only if you create the right causes will the effects also be right and valueful, out of which true love and harmony as well as peace and freedom will develop for you individuals and for your entire humankind, through which all evil, each war and terror as well as all other terrible things will be nipped in the bud.
65) The right causes for the right effects are things which you can however only create, if you go in conformity with the truth of all truth which you must experience and live in yourselves as certainty in recognition of the reality.

Through Maria's post and related actions, a valuable lesson and wisdom is worthy of us all, which is and remains the focal point. If, and only with, what ever Maria did which may have been in non-harmony with creational laws & recommendations, well, that is a valuable opportunity for her own growth and wisdom, to learn from and to act upon with correctness, which will give her consciousness related power. Aside from that, the principle lesson it affords us is that there are Creational principles, laws & recommendations that determine what is "the right causes for the right effects."

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 721
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maria,

Long post but interesting as was the original outlining your adventures at the 2 hour presentation.

It can be a long slow grind but opportunities exist to "spread the word" in various ways not immediately obvious.

There are many things going on behind the scenes which remain beyond the threshold of normal observation (not advertised or "out there" in any visible way) yet they occur and with all that enthusiasm something will surely become possible for you to make a tangible contribution ..... somehow but that's up to you to figure out.

It can be frustrating and take time in sorting out how to personally make a difference.

It wont take long .... an excursion to Youtube where a couple versions of the same song might touch home base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5R9kreMbE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYmU2i-0Ro&feature=fvwrel

You can get in contact by emailing getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au

It concerns something you mentioned and here isn't the place to discuss it.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2451
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

What Maria posted reminded me of someone at the old PAR/Plejarans Are Real,
discussion board, in the past. [Good intention, but: NOT the way....]

This individual wanted to 'spread Billy's Word, so to speak: on ever corner
street! Which is of course NO WAY...to conduct oneself, if we conduct/
implement ourselves in accordance to the FIGU guidelines.

Yeah: "in every corner of the street...", does sound very Cult Religious, no?

I think Michael, made clear to that individual that it should not be
implemented....[Yeah, that individual was a NewBee and quite 'fanatic', I
have to say; I think the individual was an EX Jehovah Witness; still with
Cult Religious 'traits' imbedded within, is the best to describe it.

Positively, that individual knows better, now?.]

Edward.

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i would think yes, has to know better. anyone serious about this material will work on learning from all of life's lessons. somehow a perfect balance does exist, i hope our trial & errors refine us :-)

maria

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,
Some ideas I have re promoting the mission:
1)"Through Space and Time" is a great book. It could be a good idea to make a presentation of this book to a school library as an ex student (in my case as an ex teacher}. Libraries contain a great variety of books and I see no reason why this book should be unacceptable. The great hope for the future is with our youth; many would find this book stimulating.
2)Today, many people are taking more responsibility for their health and the internet is widely used by such people. There is much information in the Contact Notes re health and nutrition. Currently I am making a data base (a simple list of H & N topics and contact references). There are plenty of health forums around and by making a brief comment and referring to, say, a contact at FutureofMankind.com, then people may then want to learn more, as well as passing advice on to others.
Charles

Corey

Post Number: 280
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.theyfly.com/three-alien-groups-currently-observe-earth

532nd contact. More on the three ET races that observe us. It includes information on where they are stationed,

Here's a link to the next contact (533rd contact) in case you missed it last time I posted it, where Ptaah states the races know about BEAM and the mission: http://www.theyfly.com/latest-2012-doom-and-gloom-conspiracy

I wonder if they are relaying information about the laws and recommendations of Creation from BEAM's books to their people back home?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page