Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Fredy

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,
How should young children victim of severe sexual, emotional and physical abuse be helped? Are their consciousness damaged beyond repair?(what specific things that can de done to help them)
With deep deference: thank you
Fredy Martinez

Ferbon

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, CG49 and anyone who reads this. Fruitful life of love and wisdom to all of you.

My question relates to balanced existence on the planet where striving for neutral behavior and thoughts is rare and mostly misunderstood for indecisiveness,weakness etc. It seems like only few are interested in being human and recognize that what lies inside them is the most precious of all treasures.

Regarding bad influences, I remember that for P's even presence of lower evolved humans in close proximity was harmful and resulted in erratic and destructive interference.
But we - the earthworms, also encounter so many factors throwing us off balance in everyday life. In this sense, what do you recommend to be most effective way/ways/methods to remain calm and undisturbed within the world of our balanced/productive thoughts and actions?

Salome

Matthew

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Herr Meier,

I wish to share with you something I found in the book 'Man made God' by Barbara Walker. On page 84 there is a photo of Inshushinak's Temple wall that originally stood in Susa, Iran in the 12th century BC. The wall shows a relief of two figures standing either side of a palm tree. To me, the design of the palm tree resembles Nokodemion's peace symbol. The text under the photo in the book, 'Man made God' reads, "Sumerian Goddess Ninhursag with the spirit of the forests next to the seven spiked cosmic tree of life". In other descriptions, this wall relief is protected by two Sumerian figures, The Goddess Ninhursag and a Bull-Man (a God?). I would hazard a guess that the bull-man may represent Sumerian knowledge of genetic human-animal hybrid experiments in the past.

In Contact 70, line 131, Semjase describes the Sumerians as being peace loving & risen from a race of former Sirian refugees, who had likewise settled on the Earth 133,000 years ago, as did the refugees from the Plejaren-System.

In your opinion, is this ancient palm tree related in any way to the Peace symbol and, if so, did the ancient Sumerians know about the peace symbol from Nokodemion & so carved this proudly into their temple walls or did they receive impulses from the Plejaren?

Thanks.

Matthew.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

My question is regarding to your lost arm. How it was predetermined that you will have to lose it in a car accident, did it happen before birth or during your lifetime (is this an effect of ones thoughts or is it something that spirit wants to experience?

Salome

Marbar

Post Number: 239
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

In the United States, Black, White, Latino, Native American, Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern people live here. What comes out of this is interracial couples which lead to interracial marriage and eventually leads to interracial children. That is, a Mexican woman marrying a Black man, Asian man marrying a White woman, and so on.

With this comes a problem, the interracial child will have identity issues. What can make this worse is fights between two different races happening at school, in a neighborhood, in the workplace. the family of the two races arguing or fighting with each other, and so on. As result of this, the people who causes these conflicts will tell the interracial(mixed) child you can either be this race or that race. Now, this will damage the interracial(mixed) child severely to the point that he or she will commit suicide or not feel wanted by his or her parents.

Billy is there any way you and the Plejarens can make a FIGU bulletin or have a contact report about interracial couples and children? I know it will really help them.

Now my question: With what I describe to you about the scenarios that interracial couples and children face, what advice you would give to them?

Salome,
MarBar

Edward_b

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

I was curious as to what the nature of your meeting with Muskogee Medicine Man Philip Deere was about, and how did he hear about you? I have studied the thinking and ways of Native American Indians, and I do find many similarities with the Spirit Teaching.

Thank you!

Theredpill

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you for patiently answering all the questions.

In reading these questions and answers, I have a suggestion (not a question): Perhaps it could be considered that people allowed to ask TWO QUESTION per round but you select the ONE you want to answer, since quite a number of these have "don't knows" as a response and people have to wait at least a month before getting a chance to ask again. If one of them is a DON'T KNOW then perhaps that can be said and just move on the to other one? It is by no means a solution and please do understand that I'm only thinking in the context of the originator of these questions and the time gap (since I am one of them). I do understand this will take away your time to tend to other matters but it is just a consideration ...

Now ...

Reading just what I have been able to catch up with in the materials you have released (in English), I would like to know:

What is the Plejaren's policy on the use of untruths within the context of the objective of a mission?

If you do not know, can you please just provide your best "guess" since you are the most qualified person based on these exclusive contacts to draw your own conclusions?

Memo00

Post Number: 589