Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 08, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through June 08, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 850
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Eddy - Jmmanuel was a twin.
The other interesting information:
Maria Madalena was Jmmanuel’s step sister – the daughter of his father with his first wife (from Magdala on the Sea of Galilee) who died at giving birth to Miriam (Maria) Magdalena.
In this CR Billy clears up as well another rumour:
M. Magdalena “… was deeply devoted to Jmmanuel in platonic love” even accompanying him on his travel to India but she was never his lover as some stories claim.
Source: FIGU-ZEITZEICHEN, Nr. 97, Juli/1 2018 5

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See also:

https://theyflyblog.com/jesus-had-a-twin-brother-named-jacob/2018/07/25/

He found this in German, from CR 334:

Billy Eben, sagte ich doch. Aber sag mal: Hat dir Florena nicht etwas aufgetragen, um mir eine aufklärende Antwort zu bringen bezüglich einer alten Gebeine-Urne, von der im Monat Oktober 2002 in allen öffentlichen Medien berichtet wurde, bei der es sich angeblich um eine Urne mit den Gebeinen von Jakobus, dem Sohn Josephs, Bruder des Jesus handeln soll? Das ist ja eigentlich Unsinn, denn Jmmanuel liess seinen Bruder Jakobus nach Srinagar nachkommen, wo dieser auch im Alter von 93 Jahren starb und beigesetzt wurde, während ja auch Jmmanuel nicht auf Golgatha, sondern ebenfalls in Srinagar/Kaschmir starb, und zwar im Alter von 115 Jahren.

Enjana: 41. Florena beauftragte mich tatsächlich mit deiner Frage, die ich an Quetzal weiterleitete, da er hinsichtlich des Lebens und der Geschichte Jmmanuels und seiner Geschwister die massgebende Koryphäe ist.

42. Seiner Weisung gemäss soll ich dir berichten, dass eine Urne mit Jakobus-Gebeinen nie existiert hat und folglich auch nicht in Jerusalem oder sonstwo in Israel oder Palästina usw. gefunden werden konnte.

43. Bei der von dir genannten Gebeine-Urne, so wurde durch unsere Nachforschungen abgeklärt, handelt es sich um eine Fälschung, und zwar eben in dem Sinn, dass sie als Jakobus-Urne deklariert wird, die nichts mit den Gebeinen von Jmmanuels Bruder Jakobus zu tun hat, denn dieser verstarb tatsächlich in Srinagar wie Jmmanuel, der gemäss seiner richtigen Geburtszeit im Jahre 115 in Srinagar beigesetzt wurde.

44. Nach der sogenannten christlichen Zeitrechnung trifft das auf das Jahr 111 zu.
Billy: Jmmanuel hiess ja auch nie Jesus, wie ihm nach seinem Weggang von seinen Jüngern und Jüngerinnen angedichtet wurde. Und ausserdem war zu seiner Zeit der Name Jakobus, Joseph und Jesus sehr häufig, so also das ‹Jakobus, Sohn von Joseph, Bruder von Jesus›, was ja auf der Urne stehen soll, auf einen andern Jakobus, Joseph und Jesus zutreffen wird. Wie auch zur heutigen Zeit gab es ja auch damals mehrere Möglichkeiten, dass die drei Namen in einer Familie gleichzeitig auftraten.

Enjana: 45. Deine diesbezügliche Frage an Florena, die ich Quetzal auch vorgetragen habe, entspricht dem Tatsächlichen.

46. Zu Jmmanuels Zeit, so erklärte Quetzal, dürften die Namen in der Folge, wie sie genannt sind, als Sohn, Vater und Bruder 34 mal in Erscheinung getreten sein.

47. Die besagte Gebein-Urne ist aber eine Fälschung.

Billy Aha, dachte ich mir doch.

And Christian is going to ask Billy for more information as well.

Scott

Post Number: 2845
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm reading this diagram correctly from the Creational Truth Website, it is showing Jmmanuel having a brother "James", but nothing indicating him as a twin to Jmmanuel. It will be interesting to see what additional info Billy can supply.

James

(Message edited by scott on July 27, 2018)

Hugo

Post Number: 571
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most people in those ancient times lived to around 40-50 years old if I recall correctly. Jmmanuel lived to 115 and Jakobus to 93 years old is rare and very old for those times. I gather being fathered by an ET with a 1,000 year life span may have been behind that.

Corey

Post Number: 438
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to interrupt this Jmmanuel twin brother (Jakobus) discussion that I find fascinating. I just wanted to comment to Hugo about his post #569 a page back.

Hugo,

Take it easy on yourself. You were not born into a situation where you could be instructed and trained from birth about the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of life, right? This was something you had to find along the way as an adult, because the truth teaching was not established well enough in Aussieland during the time of your current life's birth (maybe in a future lifetime). This was something you had to make (stupid) mistakes along the way to find your way to the truth of all truths: the truth teaching. And as Billy writes in "Goblet" mistakes are like stones along the path you are walking that you have pick up, inspect, and to learn from. Resolution (relative absolution [ one has to try and not repeat errors]) of errors are a big part of this spiritual teaching. We all did stupid things in our younger days, and we all made stupid mistakes, besides, learning from your mistakes builds character, and building your character is part of the teaching because virtues are partially acquired from forming the character of the individual human-being. See "Goblet" 16:11 for a verse that explains personal discipline (self-education) must never cease during the course of one's life, and how that correlates to character and virtue..

To go along with Niko's post #12 about the spirit-form animating your body (and how this relates to the consciousness) see "Goblet" 16:12.

Never forget that the acquirement of virtues, being equitable and fair, knowing inner and outer peace and freedom, and following the laws and recommendations of the Creation so things go well with you are all established by the teaching of the true prophet, the teaching of truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of life. The point might not be what type (kind) of virtue you possessed before you found the truth teaching, and should not be because of the mistakes you made in your younger days expels you from being the bearer of an ET spirit-form. The point is what type of human-being you will become now that you found it (the truth teaching), and will you study it? Now that you found it, what will you do with it, to accumulate some long lasting love, knowledge and wisdom? The bearer of an ET spirit-form (in my opinion) would take advantage of the fact that he or she found the truth-teaching in their current lifetime on a planet filled with so much untruth, and he or she would (in my opinion) savor every last drop of truth learning for as long as the time they have of current living, before their reincarnating spirit-form is born again with a new consciousness-block, and new personality, and will have to find the truth all over again (which may be easy or difficult depending on one's former study? [streben für die Wahrheit]). Connection to the mission will surely be made in future lifetimes for individuals, will some of us be one of them? one can only assume a serious studier will be reborn with a deep feeling of drive to thirst for the truth, so they can study all over again. Born with a very deep longing for FIGU, but not know it consciously?

Now that the last in the line of 7 (prophet) has set it all down in writing, mankind can lastly learn the truth teaching in this life, and the next, and it's up to FIGU to guard these precious books for the old-times sake, and (of course) the new-times sake.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 936
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
once again, great post (#438).

Hogo,
I concur with Corey's post, it's pretty much what I reflect on when ever I may get a little judgmental of myself.

I have done some stupid things that make me facepalm some times when I reflect back through my memories.

But to my surprise, I have found that those "stupid" memories have helped me help young people I have interacted with and even some adults to better understand Billy's explanations about puberty, it's purpose and creational intended effects (as explained in the Goblet Of The Truth).

So it is in these situations that I somehow find value in those past mistakes.

My former belief in religiosity has also come in handy while discussing aspects of religion with friends. So there is value in knowledge and experience.

Here is a verse from the Goblet Of The Truth regarding puberty (there is a great deal of information and insights and information further in the texts).

Chapter 25
166) And truly, uncountable ones amongst you, you humankind of Earth, you have not grown up or do not grow up, because your consciousness has remained stuck or remains stuck in the puberty through the wrong education you have received, while your body grows older and takes on the forms of the adulthood.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu-kelch_der_wahrheit_goblet-of-the-truth_v_20150307.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 572
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey and Eddie!

Yes I have to agree with what Corey said there! Mistakes even if they are dumb ones are stepping stones needed in ones path to learn from and find the truth.

I think it was Jacob who once said that knowing whether you have an ET spirit form or not does not help or mean much in the current life you have to live. Something like that anyway.

Jacob

Post Number: 218
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do think it has some limited help in the way, a little bit like knowing if you are adopted or not, because than you understand why are so different in some respects from your parents and siblings.

I am sure a lot of people can relate to this, why they are so different from others in their surroundings, including their own family.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Redbeard

Post Number: 305
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Jacob,

I can totally relate the family/sibling issues of such unwillingness to look at these things that are so amazing and interesting and really life changing.

It’ really would put a deeper understanding on this common problem that people have of being able to recognize what seems to me to be so obviously true, the teachings that is and all.

Peace , Matt

Hugo

Post Number: 589
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/27.html?1536187299

The video Scott posted at the bottom of page in the above link of the Christian Frehner interview, at the 11:30 minute mark, I was surprised to hear Christian say on the 29th of May this year that over 37,000 people partake in the peace meditation and 2 years ago a number of over 21,000 people in 116 countries had decided to implement Meier's spiritual teachings in their everyday life. I assume these numbers came from the Plejaren. Very surprising high numbers. I expected them to be very much lower than that.

Christian is beginning to look like Billy! :-)

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Couple of interesting videos I came upon. Remote viewing sessions into the Meier case. Some intriguing information there, but as always, a pinch of salt is recommended.

Title: Remote Viewing Session: Billy Meier UFO
https://youtu.be/4dAaNL-bsWM

Title: Remote Viewing Session: Alleged Energy Weapon, Billy Meier UFO
https://youtu.be/Hw93C5MtqRI

Hello Niko_sulonen: Perhaps you didn't know this, but Links are only permitted if they are directing to the websites of FIGU groups (or other websites as listed at “www.figu.org > Links”). Any links to other than those websites are not accepted. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on December 08, 2018)
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

My mistake. Thank you for informing me.
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Scott

Post Number: 2867
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Niko

Tyler

Post Number: 206
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome all,

Today, when I think about the riots taking place in the USA, I can't help but feel ashamed of myself for my part in failing to achieve a successful prevention of Henoch's prophecy.

However, wanting to use the opportunity for growth, I've come up with some thoughts and reflections.

Many people are now saying that this development was unavoidable, because the black people have been protesting peacefully and non-violently for so long, and it didn't change anything.

But for my own part, I now think that those non-violent protests may have been useless to begin with.

For so long, the demands of protesters has been things like "Stop killing black people", but from what I now know, this is wrong because there's no way for a protest like that to lead to peace and friendship and harmony.

The protesters would have needed to instead say something like "Create friendship between black and white people" or something to that effect.

Because in order to have a successful protest which establishes peace at long last, it's necessary and essential to call for peace, because you cannot move toward peace without using the language of peace.

Since the protesters, for so many years, just wrote inflammatory things on their poster boards, stuff like "Black lives matter" or "Stop killing black people", I consider that all of these protests were doomed to failure from the beginning, because when the expression is "Stop killing" then there's no way to promise that, and there's nothing constructive to take action on.

Had the posters been saying things like, "Create friendship between black and white people" or "Live and help live", then that would have stood a chance of averting this civil war, because then there is a positive, constructive action being called for, namely establishing feelings of friendship and trust.

Do my thoughts align with what anyone else has been thinking recently?

I'd like to say that I feel ashamed for my own part in failing to avert Henoch's prophecy, since I did not think about how negative those previous protests even were until now. However, at the same time I cannot feel too bad, because if I think about the Americans who are basically addicts when it comes to saying something inflammatory, I consider that even if calling for peace is what would have achieved success, only a few dozen Americans are capable of that anyway.

What do others here think? Are these thoughts sound and rational, and is it something to learn for the future parts of the mission, where new efforts will be needed?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 678
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler...read contact report 625 part 4
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1140
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Reading contact report 625 part 4... Wow, I have not read this section before, I had no idea. Thanks for the lead.

Salome
Kenneth

Felinity

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2020 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chief Golden Light Eagle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYj-G6M8GBE

The Geisteslehre brochures have a spider's web on the front, am I correct? This video is to explain why Billy has it there, well, my assumption. I've been thinking about spiders because here in Virginia, they have come out and will be around until November.

Salome and Take Care,

Felinity (Belinda)

Hello Belinda, FIGU requests that only links to FIGU Websites be allowed. Thank you-Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on June 06, 2020)

Felinity

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Okay, thank you for making me aware. I will only put links from FIGU Websites.

Belinda

Scott

Post Number: 3115
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem Belinda, your welcome.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1192
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really wish there was a way for all of us who have followed the advise given by Ptaah and the Plejaren committee responsible for Earth.
For all the time and energy they put into keeping us safe and looking after our welfare in dealing with this pandemic in order to avoid infection, suffering and possibly death.
My own friends and family have indirectly benefitted from the BEAM/FIGU/Plejaren published information.
Most importantly, it has kept all of us safe from this virus and they deserve some form of thank-you.

There must be a way to express our thanks. I for one am very grateful and appreciative. Just wish there was some gesture we could all share with them in gratitude and appreciation.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2332
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good for you Eddie and I concur with your sentiment.
I guess the only way that we can thank them is by putting more effort into creating a better world on terra, showing more dedication and efforts towards our studies as well as to try harder at following the Creational laws and recommendations as best as we can as well as to spread the material of truth to as many people as we possibly can conforming with FIGU guidelines.

By doing this Billy's hard fought efforts over the decades and the plejaren assistance was not in vain and the legacy of their tremendous efforts lives on through the students of the teachings intergenerationally.

I am sure that in about a few thousand years or just under 100 generations we may meet the plejaren once again after we have sufficiently developed ourselves spiritually and technologically where our reincarnated selves will have the chance to offer our sincere thanks and gratitude.
I think they already know this and their own grandchildren and great-grandchildren will be waiting for us with loving open arms as true human beings to true human beings.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1193
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee, that was beautifully well expressed.
Salome,
Eddie

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 630
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2020 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the person who caused the virus to be created.

Certain laws of The Creation come into play

One of them is if you torment or kill a person/s they can teach that spirit form a lesson that will seem like a lifetime in the fine matter realm.

Also when we create we are responsible in the future for our creations, like Beam is.

Our mates can make sure spirits are forged good n proper too.

Contact Report 182 - rewritten in summary:

According to the explanations given by the High Council, ultimately, those who commit false actions will be excluded from Plejaren impulsation vibrations in the future, so they will be released to the harmful vibrations of the naturally occurring Earth environment and therefore to the course of their own self-engendered fate. It will so occur with the fallible autodidactic individuals, such as is being creative natural lawfully determined, that after the natural deaths of the fallible ones, their subsequent lives will any longer be given to the area of knowledge and to fast-paced evolution; instead, they will arise in primitive people, who are still ignorant of the knowledge of spirit and who still count as primitive people among the people of this world. As a result of being released from the Plejarens positive impulse vibrations, this will mean serious harm for them and their material bodies in that future life, they will be susceptible to health hazards common amongst Earths more primitive peoples, leading to serious problems and to an uneasy life. Furthermore it will impact on personal relationships, referring to other people intimately, who will also subsequently lose the Plejarens protection and will therefore mutually find a life filled with many unnecessary afflictions. Self-directed learning fallible individuals reflecting for the love of the truth in subsequent lives could theoretically be newly integrated into a community that is aware of the processes at play in the study of evolution, much like the present group, through which a few truth-thinking individuals are led and through which progress is owned by them, though in a much more painstaking way, by which process means a certain part of the Plejarens goal can still be achieved, all necessary values later following, developing and flourishing through the vigorous efforts stemming from these agreements

Also i dont think the dark side realise the SOL is dying, and the implications of that.

The High Council all the way upto the AA will stop the religions escaping earth.
The religions where invented by the giza dudes, they did it in such a way that when certain religious folks incarnate the spirit creates acids in the brain that makes them more religious.

This is probably the last golden age before the SOL makes life on earth for humans unlikely. The implications of this are immense, its one big reason why Beam is here with the 144228. They know since Nokodemjons time you can hand (to the people) The Teaching on a silver plater but that dosnt mean the spirits are forged properly. The Earth has folks from Malona, Mars, Atlantis, Mu, Lyriens who decimated worlds/galaxies many times, who are assembled here to be taught by The Masters of Teaching. (The Land Group) Funely enough the dark ones are taught wilst they think they are the masters of all, rofl. Its how The Spiritual Teachers ALWAYS Teach. They dont look in control BUT trust me there is always a Status Quo and it aint the dark side mate!. Never was, never will be, they are allowed to exist by the ones who know/follow the Laws. Its a cycle.

If you study the cnotes its mentioned in the past some spirits are removed from ANY re-encarnations for billions of years to reset these folks storage banks to 0.
This = millions of years of hard yards. Millions of years of evolution from scratch.

Whenever i feel the urge for retribution In Any Way, i remember Semjaze's saying (Its Their Evolution)

I think
We All get what we deserve, Its The Creations Law, Resistance Is Futile. eh eh
i love that saying.

Everything is recorded.
Salome
ilovebilly

If your working for the dark side you can assist The Figu on the sly, our mates will know, you agree they will know.
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page