Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 25, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through December 25, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Many thanks for your answer concerning our sun and if we need to exit Earth in time.

Well, I have a question of much more immediate concern since I almost live next-door to it.

When do we see a more benovolent change in Russia from what have been there today, since it have been under a much more authoritarian rule under the current government?

That is because Russia today remembers more like the past USSR with the arms-rattling outwards and oppression against its own citizens.

Or maybe this turn on Russia is an effect of politics of the USA (just a speculation).

Power greed and prestige have never done any good since the very beginning as I see it.

Stay healthy and keep up your good work, Billy

With my best wishes and
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

James

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, do you know if overpopulation is the ultimate cause of a higher percentage of people who suffer from allergies?
Welcome to Earth!

Scott

Post Number: 1385
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie
Username: Lonnie

Dear Billy,

It is my understanding that the current movement towards globalization underway right now is being done through the "666" which many people think is evil and has many negative disadvantages for mankind in general. While it is true we all need a globalized one world Democratic form of government for many important reasons, would it be better to wait until the "777" to try and bring this about? Or is this something that is out of control because of overpopulation?

Lonnie Morton

666 is a symbol number for a whole bunch of negative things, like e.g. environmental pollution, war, etc., and it is used by the church for thousands of years. This 666 number is not directed to a special event. At the same time, the other „Wirkungszahlen“ (effectful numbers) are also “having their effect“, like the 777, 111, etc.

(Note by CF: There is never a reason to stop trying (or to wait) to turn the world into a better place, which, of course, must start within oneself.)

Solar
Username: Solar

Dear Billy,

Why a very smart and intelligent people - like scientists are usually not attractive? (especially women) I have seen many very intelligent and wise women-scientists which were .. well.. just ugly. Its not because they don't care about their body, they are simply not attractive from the very beginning of their live.
Why is that?
Is there some creation law which says that one cannot be beautiful and intelligent at the same time (just kidding ?

Each human being has a different „image“ or picture of what beauty is. While some people find a 120 kg woman attractive, others prefer women of less than 60 kg.
Of course there are women-scientists who are really pretty in a sense that would be confirmed by a majority of people.

(How many of the many million of women-scientists have you seen to come to your conclusion?)

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy

Could you please explain the meaning of each structural graphics that constitute the configuration of the true peace symbol?

Salome

Savio

Yes, Billy could explain the details (because each detail and the combinations has its special meaning), but this would lead too far and he doesn’t have the time to do this because it is hard work.

The_original_dave
Username: The_original_dave

Hello Billy and Christian,

For months now I've noticed that I feel a small headache like pain in my head whenever I am forgeting something or when I am participating in certain activities. For example when I am reading some of the FIGU material available on the internet or reading the books I have here at home and decide I've read enough for the day and leave it for later that small pain pops up. The same thing occurs when I forget it's time to practice the Peace meditation. I start feeling this small pain until I remember and start meditating and finish the session.
This doesn't only happen with FIGU related things it also occurs with other daily activities. For example, I go to the store to buy something to eat when I start feeling this small pain again, but I buy the item anyway, When I get home it turns out my parents had just bought the same thing. I also start feeling this pain whenever I think negatively about something/someone like George Bush but then I stray away from those negative thoughts and it goes away.
I have started to think of it as an alert/advice system of some sorts. Is this normal. What could this be.

Salome

david

The reason for this is probably unconscious fear (Ängste = plural in German) or inhibitions in connection to that what you are doing in your daily life.
Or there could be an organic brain damage or illness.
Unconscious fears can trigger a headache.

Hector
Username: Hector

Hi Billy

Could you explain what is the purpose of astrological eras (zeitalters) like the aquarian age or pisces age ? Do they try to guarantee evolution through different periods with different characteristic features?

It seems like such eras impregnate the lives and thoughts of human beings in a characteristic way, and some of them favor the compliance with the creational laws while other eras do not.

It is not the astrological eras which influence the people, but the meaning that has been projected by the people into the zodiac/the astrological eras.
E.g., the aquarian age has been called, or is called the Golden Age, because in our times there is a rapid change from the old religious-influenced ages into a world where reason and knowledge is growing in the populations much faster than it did in the last centuries.

Brian
Username: Brian

Hi Billy

Do you have any information on the upcoming presidential election process for the U.S ,specificly on the reliability of the electronic voteing and whether it will be yet another hoax performed infront of the people?

Salome

No.

Norm
Username: Norm

Dear Billy, I was wondering why you & the Plejarens give such little medical information. So much good would happen if it you could write a book on medical cures.

It is unwise to “throw all the food into the mouths” of the people, because they would stop making progress. There would be stagnation. The people have to gain new knowledge by themselves, because only in this way is real progress possible.

Besides, there is already much medical information in the Contact Notes.

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Hello Eduard. I would like to ask a question of you again, but I would like to first state that my question is formed from curiosity and not from any doubt of your truthfulness. The question is in relation to your consciousness abilities and illnesses that you have suffered in the past and even more recently. I am aware that you are not omniscient nor omnipotent by your own admission but I also am aware that you have a strong control and capacity when it comes to using your consciousness related abilities. My question is then, why do you not cure yourself of some of the chronic health problems that you have? Maybe you have done this in the past, but I guess that I am just curious why you don't apply your consciousness abilities toward improving your health (though not necessarily toward the prevention of aging because I understand that is a normal natural thing). With kind regards, Thomas

Just as all other human beings Billy is also more or less prone to illness and degenerative ailments. There are persons who are less prone to an illness etc. than others, and there are a vast number of reasons to get ill, or to avoid illness, like the individual constitution, pollution, food, amount of sports and hard labour, attitude, genetic factors, etc. etc.
It is important that a person does not complain all day, does not „throw in the towel“ and accepts the things which cannot be altered.

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Just to comment, I have never seen an ugly women-scientists before.

I've noticed in your comment about the Philadelphia experiment around 2 years ago, you refer to a Kal Allen as been responsible for this hoax. Actually just as a correction from what I found his name was not Kal, but Carl Allen or Carlos Miguel Allende.

My next question is in regards to overpopulation. In Canada where I live people have been telling me that despite global overpopulation, the Caucasian white race is actually decreasing in it's population while Asians are vastly increasing and overtaking the Caucasian race in all countries world wide. If so, should the Caucasian race be concerned for it's decline in population?

Thanks.

James Truthseeker

James,

Recently I received some population statistics from one of the FIGU members and it showed the Hispanic/Latino races increasing in numbers greater than the Asian race. Yes you are correct the Caucasion race is decreasing.

Scott

No, the „Caucasian white race“ should not be concerned about its decline in population (which, if it were true, would be a very favourable trend), but instead should be very much worried about the fact that overpopulation on Earth is still increasing and is much higher than the population statistics claim. According to the Plejarens there it are more than 7.5 billion human beings living on our planet today.
There is no danger that the Caucasian race becomes extinct, but it cannot longer play a role of being the master race and suppress the people of other races, which is a positive thing after all.

Vestri
Username: Vestri

Hi Billy,

I was watching a recent scientific documentary on how our planet was formed and the scientists in it really didn't know how our water got here. They said that one of the greatest mysteries in science is how all the water on Earth got here. Can you explain this. Thanks

Actually scientists know about the origin of our water. It was brought to here by comets and through the effects of cold and heat between planet and outer space. And of course chemical processes were also involved.

B_e_schmidt
Username: B_e_schmidt

Hey Billy: Since the Plejaren, or Errans, transmit helpful spirit messages to us humans, Terrans, is it not possible to communicate back to the sender(s)?
Could it simply be nothing more than identifying the name of the sender, and taking it from there?
Be well, old friend.

As long as the sender is not functioning in our brain/consciousness, we don’t have the capacity or ability to send our thoughts.
People first have to prepare their consciousness to not just be capable of receiving, but also to send.

(Note by CF: And of course this learning process does not jump from no ability to spiritual telepathy which would be necessary to reach more than three light seconds away from our planet.)

Incredible
Username: Incredible

Hi billy:

I have to ask you a critical question.

The peoples that saw the death corpses of peoples being burnt in a crematory told me that it is horrible. They move and jump as if they are alive.

You told us that if a death body of a person is freezed bellow an strict control the spirit not leave the body.

Now, I imagine that if the cells that compose the body are not deteriorated (corrupt) the spirit is attached to it.

Do those bodies feel something while they are burnt?

Because the common procedure is to burn the body before it is rotten, while it have fresh cells.

It’s logical and a natural thing that dead corpses jump and move because tensions are dissolving by being burned.
If a dead body (= a corpse) is frozen then there is no spirit form in it which could be „reawoken“. And of course there is nothing in the corpse that could feel anything. Both the consciousness-block and spirit form have gone.

Phi_spiral
Username: Phi_spiral

Greetings to you again, Billy!

In the contact notes it is mentioned that the Plejarens use certain memory technologies at their disposal that allows them to learn another language very quickly - in a matter of weeks.

Is there anything you can recommend to us earthlings here and now that would be helpful to us in learning the German language quicker and better, anything in the way of a protocol, a technique such as self-hypnosis, or a memory and learning procedure?

Kind regards
Bob

There are certain techniques available which can speed up the learning process (it involves listening to texts while sleeping). Self-hypnosis can also work.

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

hello billy and christian,
thanks for the answer to my previous question.

next question...
over the last couple of years i find that the more interest i take in matters of my conciousness, something interesting happens.
it seems now i have dreams of past times in my life, like when i went to highschool etc. but my concious thoughts would reflect the time im living in now. so for example...
i go to my locker in the dream, but since i have not used it in 8 years, i forgot the combination, and i dont know what my next class is that i am to go to. yet there i stand trying to remember the locker combination or the room number im to go to.
can you give me any insight into this.
i think this is a result of paying attention to matters of my conciousness on a day to day moment to moment basis.
thanks

{These are things from the past which you are processing now, because you did not do so in the past. All human beings are doing this, but to a different extent of course.
This can happen to everybody, and it depends on the consciousness-related progress/development.

Kingman
Username: Kingman

Hi Billy,

Is there a direct relationship between practicing Creational laws and directives and having ones spiritual powers increase. I am meaning in a noticeable change in one life span. Or is the benefit mainly only for the spirit and not the current personality the spirit enlivens.

a friend in america
Shawn

The human being is using (or misusing) the Creational laws and commandments every day, and he sees (and experiences) the effects. It’s a thing of cause and effect, directed by his thoughts, motivation etc., and it’s the human being himself who is making use individually, negatively or positively, according to his own decision. And the whole process is dependent on which stage the persons lives in, like childhood, age of puberty, adulthood.
Btw: Many human beings are being stuck in the age of puberty and are led by contradictory nature (Zwiespältigkeit), aggressions, etc., like it is or has been the case with persons like Hitler, Bush, Hussain, etc. Such people are of the opinion that they are mature/grown up, but in reality they aren’t. They are lacking self-education, and they show bias which is a clear sign of puberty.

Sirashwin
Username: Sirashwin

Dear Billy

Once again thanks for all the efforts and responses.

My question is a very stupid and childish one, which i am sure will give you and many at the center a good laugh .

I can't help think the following: now there are seven major evolution levels of the human spirit. And all these endless human spirits are within Creation which after 10^49 levels of evolution becomes Absolute-Absolutum form. Then after which Creation would have to evolve to Ur-Absolutum form to Central-Absolutum form to Creations-Absolutum form to Super-Absolutum form to Sohar-Absolutum form to BEING-Absoltum form. Then there would be countless number of levels to go. And there are endless numbers of creations. Looking up the "evolutionary ladder", more and more perfection is attained but never complete perfection; but what is the ultimate goal of spiritual evolution if absolute perfection is never attained?

Thanking You
ashwin

If absolute perfection could be reached (or would be possible at all) life in every respect would cease to exist. There cannot exist any form of life without learning, progressing and evolution. Evolution is life, just as development is life, too.

(Note by CF: There were four persons present in the kitchen when your question was discussed, and nobody laughed, except some smiles when I presented your concerns. Besides, your question is more useful than many other ones that have been asked here in this forum. --- Now you can smile, too.)

Memo00
Username: Memo00

Hello dear Billy

for some time, i have noticed that whenever i sit down silently and concentrate, i have a certain feeling in the forehead, also this particular place seems to be more sensitive to electromagnetic energy because when one places any object (or the hand) near this place, then something different (than when one does the same in any other part of the body) is felt

i would like to know if this sensation is related with the pineal gland and if it is beneficial to seek for this particular feeling?

thank you very much

take care

This has to do with the fact that there are different locations on a person’s body where energy flows differently (strength). E.g. there is a difference between your forehead and your leg.

Baselineplayer
Username: Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Many thanks for your answer concerning our sun and if we need to exit Earth in time.

Well, I have a question of much more immediate concern since I almost live next-door to it.

When do we see a more benovolent change in Russia from what have been there today, since it have been under a much more authoritarian rule under the current government?

That is because Russia today remembers more like the past USSR with the arms-rattling outwards and oppression against its own citizens.

Or maybe this turn on Russia is an effect of politics of the USA (just a speculation).

Power greed and prestige have never done any good since the very beginning as I see it.

Stay healthy and keep up your good work, Billy

With my best wishes and

/Baselineplayer

After a period of “calmness”, Russia turned into a more aggressive direction when President Bush announced the project of building missile detection/protection stations (Raketenschild) in the East European countries.
(Note by CF: Once more Mr. Bush is guilty of increasing the danger of war here on earth.)

James
Username: James

Billy, do you know if overpopulation is the ultimate cause of a higher percentage of people who suffer from allergies?

Yes, overpopulation is related and cause for many ills, like drug abuse, pollution of the environment and food, and ever new chemicals are produced. etc.
And also because of overpopulation people are getting more and more “soft” and don’t have the stamina they used to have. The people’s attitude also plays a role.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,

In one of the contacts there is mention that because of all the radiowaves in the atmosphere that the human being's magnetic sense has over time been reduced quite so.

Nowadays internet is becoming more and more available - and even in their homes people having connections made. My question is simple and is in relation to the following - specifically wireless connections (wireless internet that is transmitted over maybe just a small range just to cover a hotspot area or even just a house maybe) and as to whether or not this could have negative effects on the health of humans...it seems to be a very new form of technological use...i.e. the use of wifi etc....& low-frequency radio transmissions, and possibly the level of electromagnetic radiation would be less than using a mobile phone but still???

so do you know if that could be the case (that it could pose a potential threat to health) or is that at this stage because the airwaves are so full up with radiowaves already - that the effects would be negligible..perhaps that is the case....in any case if you dont know already maybe it could be good to find out for sure from Ptaah.

- Particularly as so many homes nowadays are having wireless connections set up - but if they cause negative health effects - and are transmitting all the time as such.. then obviously that would be something to be avoided.

ok salome

gib.

Incredible

Post Number: 118
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy:

You told us that the Bafath had a base in Ganymede.

Are they living today in ganymede's base or they where expelled too from the entire Solar system?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Kingman

Post Number: 297
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The short human life span of 70-100 years, along with the overpopulation of the planet, puts the reincarnation process with a shorter duration period for the spirit. In this situation many of the newer spirits evolving have less experiences and/or less time to review the life just left. Combine with a fast changing world along with weaker family ties, the less experienced spirit enters back into a new personality with great challenges. My question is, will this cause the personality unusual characteristics that seem to compound the problems of our societies. I acknowledge that a well structured family that raises a child correctly will have the strongest effect on the child's upbringing. It's the other child that is not as fortunate I am wondering about. Is this a receipt for a condition that will suddenly correct itself on a massive scale if allowed to continue to the natural threshold.
a friend in america
Shawn

Seeker

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

salome Billy,

Having read the gospel of Thomas and Judas, there seems to be a lot of celestial and astrotheological implications with respect to the precession of the equinoxes.

Do Plato's great year or the yuga cycles of India hold any truth to them? (In other words, are you the prophet announcing the Aquarian age or is this unsinn)?

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Thankyou for answering my last question regarding date inconsistencies. The teachings are more important as you said, but it is also of value to be able to place the sequence of historical events in correct order with dates which are reasonably accurate.
Gaps of over 100,000y cause confusion:as in the case of 1)Arus I C70/124-133 (124,125-it seems that he arrived on Earth 113,000 years ago;and 133-until Mu and Atlantis could be destroyed....some centuries later) and the destruction of Atlantis and Mu 9,498 BC; and 2)the destruction of Malona C70/76-92 (prior to 190,000ya), and also at the same time as the pyramid construction C155/73-75 (73,000ya).
The question that I would like to ask you is with respect to your book "Interplanetary Namen". There are 7 factors to consider in the selection of a name for a child, so that the vibrations of the pronounced name is harmonious with the vibrationary level of the child as determined by the 7 factors-5 of which are based on the parents.
Two factors concern the physical and psychological condition of the parents at the time of procreation and since these factors can change during the lifetime of a parent, then is this influence a genetic influence ( if so this would imply that our genes change with time)? The other 3 parental factors are environmental influences (through the parents) it would seem, although they too can change during the lifetime of a parent-such as having a strict religious upbringing, but later on looking and searching for the truth.
Regards and Best Wishes, Charles.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,
hope be healthy all the time, as my first direct question here and
Many thanks for your answer to our question, because of a vast Islamic Community in the world we have , I wonder if we could have more explanations about linage and origin of Islam , i think it would be very useful and illuminating for a big portion of Muslims Mind.
Best regard
Salome

Truthseeker

Post Number: 303
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

My next question is in regards to an answer you gave to an individual concerning the evacuation process of the Earth in regards to our eventual dying sun. I think you may or may not want to answer it if you know it. What exactly did you mean when you said, "Hmm, you will have to wait a couple of years to start with the evacuation"?, Meaning is something going to happen in about two years.

Peace in Wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Thomas

Post Number: 407
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Mr Meier and thank you for your responses. I have been thinking about the powers of the consciousness in relation to belief and knowledge, and their relation to the development of the pineal gland in that regard. It occurs to me that the disciple of Jmmanuel whose name was Peter was able to walk on the water through his belief or knowledge in this ability since he trutsted in Jmmanuel's teachings. However Peter (at least to my knowledge) had not trained in meditation for years before this moment of walking on the water and therefore must not have already trained his pineal gland in the use of fluidal forces. Can you explain about how the walking on the water for example was possible without prior training of Peter's pineal gland etc? Just to note, I did consider that it was Jmmanuel's consciousness that achieved this and not Peter's, but in the Talmud of Jmmanuel, Jmmanuel clearly says to Peter that it was Peter's ability that kept him from sinking (at least until he began to doubt) and therefore it seems clear to me that it was not Jmmanuel's ability at all but Peter's. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to be clear in my question. Thanks again Eduard and I send best regards to you and your family. -Thomas

Sirashwin

Post Number: 207
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Once again thanks (thanks also to Christian and all other FIGU members working behind the scenes) for your answers.
The answer to my previous question gave me a sense of re-assurance that creation too is a form of life.

I don't know much of your visit in India and how much you looked in to the some of the texts there. In the upanishads there is this concept of "Maya" (one meaning being illusion). To vaguely put it Maya is the limited, purely physical and mental reality in which our everyday consciousness has become entangled. Maya is held to be an illusion, a veiling of the true, unitary Self — the Cosmic Spirit also known as Brahman. The sanskrit scriptures say that Maya is neither true nor untrue. Since Brahman is the only truth, Maya cannot be true. Since Maya causes the material world to be seen, it cannot be untrue. Hence, Maya is described as indescribable. She has two principle functions — one is to veil Brahman and obscure and conceal it from our consciousness. The other is to present and promulgate the material world and the veil of duality instead of Brahman.

From my personal viewpoint what i have inferred is that basically what we view and sense as the outside world is a mere illusion. Like for example if we are seeing an object it is because light rays reflected from the object, enters our eyes and the signals are processed by the brain. Similarly other senses such as touch, smell, taste etc are a result of neuro-chemical reactions taking place in our bodies. But yet there is matter all around which follows cause and effect.

So my question is that, is this concept of everything being illusionary right or wrong?

Thanking You
ashwin

PS - Christian, i too did smile and soon i was laughing away as more and more questions sprung up.

Bluemosaic

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lieber Billy,

May you live a great many more healthy years. With that said , will the Pleiadien contact resume with someone else after you are gone. If so, do you know which country or continent the new contactee is in?

Thank you,
Alex

Lonnie

Post Number: 260
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What do you think of current US presidential candidate Ron Paul being elected president? It appears that just about all of his views and policies he is proposing corresponds with reason and decency. It almost seems like he is a FIGU member or someone who respects natural laws.

He wants to:

1. Stop this insane, evil US policy of interventionism and policing the world.

2. Get rid of inefficient government bureaucratic agencies and secret services.

3. Open free trade and talks with other countries.

4. Keep government out of peoples lives and return power to the states.

5. Abolish capital punishment.

And, among many other commendable things, admires Switzerland more than any other country. But even though he leads in internet polls, many feel he will not will not win over Hillary Clinton. It seems as if someone or something other than the people are putting candidates in office.

Lonnie Morton

Solar

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy
Could you please describe "aliens" called "greys"?
Are they human race?, how long do they live?, where do they come from?, are they hostile to us? Do they work with Plejarans? What is their level of spiritual evolution? I know i should ask only one question, so maybe i ask : What do you know about them and what can you tell us about "greys"?

Thank You
Solar

Savio

Post Number: 587
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It is understood that prostitution is not a healthy way of life, and having sex with the opposite sex is a natural urge.

While masturbation has no concern with the opposite sex, is there any solution for all those people around the world, who for various reasons, cannot find sex-partners, to healthily satisfy this urge of nature?

Salome

Savio

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 186
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your advice regarding the learning of the German language and I will certainly take it to heart since I desire to digest as much of the material as I can.

My question has to do with the nature of electricity and which form of it is best to use by Earthlings. The two primary forms in use today are direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC). Each has their respective advantages and disadvantages with regards to efficiency and effect on the human body. More and more people today are starting to collect energy from the sun in the form of photovoltaic solar collectors which convert to electricity in the form of DC. But if they live in certain countries they must convert it again to AC to run household appliances with it. I know from the contact notes that the Plejarens harvest free electrons from the universe for energy and therefore one could say a form of electricity. As I read that, I wondered if they delivered such electricity from one point to another in the form of a current and if so, what was the form of conductance. Or if they transfer it in a wave form.

Granted, we still have a way to go in understanding the nature of electricity at the level that the Plejarens do, but my question is, given our technology as it is now, which form of electricity is best for earthlings to pursue?

Regards
Bob

Memo00

Post Number: 302
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

recently i read a pair of books written by Alejandro Jodorowsky, he is the creator of a therapy called "Psicomagia" useful for treating psychological and psychosomatic problems, which is the result of all of his experiencies with poetry, theater, the work with dreams, working with traditional healers, etc

In short it consists in the prescription of Acts, acts which have a symbolic meaning related with the consultant problem

the principles of this therapy are simple: "The unconscious accepts the symbol and the metaphor, giving them the same importance than the real facts. For the unconscious to act over a photograph, a tomb, clothes, etc, is like acting over the real person"

Example: He claims than usually when there is a stammering man, it is because of a reaction against the father, the act prescribed for a man in this condition is: "An heterosexual man, with children, someone you admire, should take with his right hand your testicles and symbolically inject them with power"

With a simple act like this (with some variations for each particular person) he claims that several persons with this problem have cured themselves

Are the principles of this therapy correct?

Tiphereth

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all! My question is reguarding two entities I have seen. The first I saw when I was 6 out my window at night while in bed. I describe it as having white hair red glowing eyes and white or pale skin.

The Second I don't know if it was a dream or a real memory fragment.I saw when I was playing in the sand outside an entity made of light aproach me and I ran for the house door and collapsed as I tried to open it ,my energy depleted.

Thank You for listening.

Psycloud

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I was wondering if you could describe the language transformations from Old-Lyrian upto today's modern German. By this I was wondering what the lineage of Modern German would be since it stemmed from Old-Lyrian, and what languages were spoken in between the transformation from Old-Lyrian to Modern German?

Thank you for all the knowledge and wisdom you have given us.

Salome
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Jamesm

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you are very well.

Will yourself or FIGU be allocating additional resources to English translations of all FIGU material in the near future, please?

I have no excuses to not learn German however I estimate that it would take me personally several years with myself being a husband, father and working 35 hours per week and time is of the essence. More people could surely be saved from the effects of the future disasters if they were available now?

For your information I am the webmaster of www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Yours faithfully

James from the UK
Kind Regards

James G. T. Moore
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Norm

Post Number: 1155
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, In each new incarnation, I would imagine that we will have different likes, hobbies & professions etc., than we did in the last lifetime, so its very possible we will not find your Teachings again. It would be nice to get some clarification on this from you.
My Website

Mehraein62

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all friends.
we as new members , getting confuse if non of our questions not to put in Forum and not even be informing about the problem or have any idea of the
FIGU friends.

Best Regard

Dear Mehraein
Your post was approved already before, check
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1198613121#POST30647
If you have any more questions you can contact me on badr.meeman@forum.figu.org

Salome, Badr - Moderator

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page